[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT and Biorhythms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 033.jpg (2MB, 2200x1352px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
2MB, 2200x1352px
OK, I know there's a lot of discussions here about DMT but I've never seen any threads on biorhythms.

For those who don't know. Biorhythms are basically a supposed set of 3 mathematical functions of a sin graph which are believed to predict intellectual, physical and emotional moments in a persons life from the day you were born. One revolution of a rhythm is around 25-30 days but each of the three are slightly different, so the frequencies spread further from each other after you are born. More info here: http://www.procato.com/biorhythm/

For those who do know what I'm talking about, a question. I was researching my own ones and found I have a very significant date coming up around November 25-26, where all 3 of my rhythms are above +95%. Apparently this is incredibly rare and only occurs like once every decade or so. Now considering the effects of DMT on your mind, would this presumably be the ideal time to take DMT to get the a possibly indescribable psychedelic experience? Could there possibly be a connection between Biorhythms and experiences with DMT?
>>
File: orig-16475841.jpg (11KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
orig-16475841.jpg
11KB, 500x322px
Yes absolutely...i always consume dmt under "conditions" if you will i.e.

>My date and time of birth
>december 21 2012 at 11:11
>new moons
>full moons
Etc. You get the picture anyway i believe the veil is thinned in times such as what you are about to experence
>>
maybe consuming dmt is the event
>>
>DMT

>>>/b/
>>
>>16950829
Sounds legit. Do it and post results! Don't be a fag.
>>
File: download.png (144B, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
144B, 188x268px
Nah, none of this is real.

It's only real if I would follow it, but then I'd just be placebo-ing myself.
>>
>>16951039
but no.
>>
>>16950829
accept your shamanic destiny and do it. talk to the inter-dimensional snakemen and machine elves. do it
>>
>>16950829
Nov 27, the happening.

Where do you acquire your dmt? I recently have dug up a lot of Phramites Australias roots but have trouble a/b extracting, and I have syrian rue, I just haven't had the right day to do ayahuasca.
>>
>>16950829
OP, what is your experience with mixing several different kinds of entity drugs. Salvia (best one imo), san pedro, peyote, DMT (from different sources), weed, shrooms, etc. Its a very unique experience.
>>
Can someone give a more in depth rundown about this? This is really interesting.
>>
So, since there isn't another thread. Imma ask here, me and my wife are gonna drop acid tomorrow. Does /x/ have any warnings or tips for us.
>>
>>16953169

Okay anon I'll give this a go.

Have lots of water around because you will sweat profusely

Be in a very comfortable place that feels secure to both of you

You may feel like everything is wrong and you're doing everything wrong. That's okay, everything's okay, the world is okay. Just breath and smile.

The first 20-30 minutes of effects may be very uncomfortable. Your stomach may turn in knots, you may go from hot to cold, things may smell wrong, and depending on your "acid", your mouth will taste like SHIT. This is okay, just smile, breath, and enjoy the onset of colors.

Time gets WEIRD. 5 minutes feels like hours and vice versa. This is also okay.

You will be prone to cyclical thinning/time loops/seeing spirals everywhere. If you get stuck in bad thoughts you will not have fun.. You just have to realize that you have ultimate control over yourself and that you can be POSITIVE

Have things to do already set out (movies ready to play at the click of a button, music the same, any hobbies you already like), but be prepared to not follow any plan you set.

If you have an instrument, just poke around with it when you start to feel comfortable

A bag of rubber bands can be super fucking fun

Cell phones are weird, technology is weird.. Try not to get lost in the details.

Have fun anon.

Any other questions, I will answer.
>>
>>16953251
Thanks Anon, that shit helps alot. My wife is more nervous then me, she was wondering if splitting a blotter would good. Any thoughts?
>>
File: 1429791460297.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1429791460297.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>16953169
Just ride it out anon, you're not staying insane
HA HA HA HA HA...
>>
>>16953457
The whole splitting a blotter thing has always seemed iffy to me when your dealing with a drug that is measured in micro. It also is a sign of someone reluctant to do it in the first place which in my experience tends to lead to more bad trips than good. If this is the first time using psychedelics I would advise that you not both do it, especially if you're wife is nervous. Maybe you should go first, then repeat with her. At the very least get an experienced (experienced is a key word here) trip sitter. (I'm a different anon who butted in btw)
>>
>>16950829
I don't know a thing about biorhythms, but if you purposely use DMT on a day predicted to have some sort of incredible experience, isn't that a self-fulfilling prophecy?
>>
>>16953523
Cool, thank you Anon. All the info helps, I asked her if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to, we have a sitter (wife's friend) she has used before so she knows what to do. Wife might back out, to which I'd be fine with, it was the sitter who suggested the whole splitting thing, wife just rolled with it. Any wh, still thank you anons, all this info helps out. If there is anything else I should know, please fill free to tell me, if anything I'll post what happens tomorrow
>>
>>16953169
>>16953552

-100-ug to 150ug (micrograms) is the ideal for a first time. That can be anywhere from 1 to 2 blotters, depending on the actual dosage on each blotter. So it's recommended to take at least 1 each.

-The trip can last up to 12 hours

-It takes about 30 mins to feel any effect. It can get quite confusing at the beginning

-Some people get a heavy body load (body effects) which can get quite uncomfortable. This includes nausea, stomach cramps, muscle tension and jaw grinding. Keep some anti-emetics at hand (ondansetron works the best but any anti-vomiting tablets will do). Some mild pain killers (paracetamol or ibuprofen). Jaw clenching can be perhaps helped with some magnesium taken before hand.

-You won't have an appetite while on it, so try to eat something a few hours before you dose.

-I recommend you watch Planet Earth Documentaries and this film called Samsara (2011). Visuals are completely breathtaking on acid. Play some light-hearted music in the background and mute the film. Stuff like Since I left You by the Avalanches are great. Nothing better than watching morphing camels move across a fractal symmetrical desert while Two Hearts in 3/4 Time play in the background.

-Go out and look at the stars if you can. That can be life changing. You can see them all.

-And most of all, have fun.
>>
>>16953552
Man, above all just relax and let the trip take you wherever it's going to. Make sure to not trip at like... a gun range, or a cartel house, or a police station, or like... a room full of swords or something. Don't go outside unless you've got NO neighbors or chill as fuck neighbors. I've probably planned every trip, and every time I basically did half of the shit I planned and had laid out, and a shit ton of stuff I just cook up during the trip.

I accidentally did like 8 hits once (estimate) at a rave and it was pretty intense. As soon as it started hitting we just left because we would've been totally fucked out there in the desert. We got back home and rode it out, and it was probably one of the best experiences of my life just chilling in my buddies room for like 10 hours watching movies and staring at posters (I spent like 45 minutes staring at my face in the mirror, probably another 45 staring at my hands). I saw and thought a ton of crazy shit, but I never felt like I was in danger and I've never hurt myself or even almost. I've never done less than 3 at once, so idk if you guys are new to hallucinogens in general and one might be intense, or are sorta into the swing of things already and one might just be a fun, low-key night out on the town. I've known military guys who buy acid by the barrel and do it all the time because it doesn't show up on tests. Not saying I would do that myself, I usually give myself a recovery of 6mo-1yr. It's been awhile, though.

Hallucinogens aren't like other drugs man I've seen some pretty surprising freakouts from supposed pro's before. You need to be in a good presence of mind when you go into it. Not much has affected my trip while it's going, only before.

Shrooms was a whole different story. I started messing with sharp things cause they gave this super awesome tingly feeling, almost like an orgasm. Woke up the next day and found a tack missing from my wall... thought for like a month that I ate a fucking tack.
>>
Alright /x/, me and my wife dropped the hits. I took all of your advice and I believe I have a good deal set up. If interested I'll post what happens
>>
>>16956122
Kek, how's it going anon?
Any new truths you're coming to?
Enjoying the wiggly wobbly timey wimey effects?
Is your wife okay?
>>
>>16956122
Ya. Definitely post results.
>>
>>16956566
Wife's doing great, we are having a blast actually. Been on a huge YouTube music que list. Enjoying the wiggly wobble time
>>
File: trippy2.gif (274KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
trippy2.gif
274KB, 255x253px
>>16957499
Welcome to the future, master of dubs.
I'm glad things went well.
Here's a thing.
>>
>>16957557
Thank you kind anon, the gift was appreciated
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.