[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 48

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16944300
>>
File: void.gif (978KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
void.gif
978KB, 500x500px
Hey, what's up. I'm reader/picsy
I'll be around to do some tarot readings today, like 6-12 of them, most likely

Just provide the following Infos::::

°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

hi im the jimmy neutron guy from last night can you explain the reading from last night?

>>16946474
>>
File: Frank.jpg (223KB, 734x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
223KB, 734x1135px
>>16949705
Male,
21, college student, brown, hairy, glasses, tall and athletic, confident, usually smiling.

Kind, honest, direct, blunt, "Give as good as you get"
>>
File: Raoh.jpg (15KB, 352x233px) Image search: [Google]
Raoh.jpg
15KB, 352x233px
>>16949705
Hey.

I'm a medium height, white skinned, brunette man with hazel eyes. I have an even beard and I'm hairy. I'm medium built.

I try to become a better man in every way. I'm pretty resistant to feelings like shame, humilation, being judged and awkwardness, but still don't put myself in those situations on purpose. I have a balanced personality. I'm a believer of being a "dove at peace and an eagle at war". I try to do what I need to do.

I just want a general reading please.
>>
Hello,

Srs answers for srs querants. Ask away! But please not too many at once.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>16949705
I'm female. I have tan skin, brown hair and eyes (I'm Chinese/Indian/German mixed), my height and body type are average.
I'm quiet, shy. I can be blunt, very to the point. People often tell me I am very serious and focused. I guess I care way too much. I can be silly when I'm comfortable though. :)
A general reading would be awesome, please!
>>
I haven't seen reader/piscy around and I'm bored so...

>>16949734

The Devil - Do you have a late December or January birthday? Anyway, this symbolizes bondage to the material plane. You're perhaps over-focused on material gain or struggling with addictions. You may also just feel limited by your current circumstances. Realize you have the choice to change what you want to change in your life.

>>16949750

Two of Wands - You might be at a crossroads where you have a decision to make, but you might be afraid of making a decision because you don't know what will come of it. Alternatively, you may have been recently steaming ahead without paying much attention to details and have hit a creative block. I also accidentally drew... The Hanging Man Reversed - This also points to indecision and delay. Perhaps even martyrdom.

>>16949791

Six of Swords - Perhaps you need to move on from something, or that's a recurring theme in your life. Giving up on something doesn't make you weak. You may, alternatively, be considering traveling or moving somewhere. Be aware of what choices you can make that will help you develop your highest potential.
>>
File: 1445905477965.jpg (78KB, 786x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1445905477965.jpg
78KB, 786x1016px
>>16949705
Hello.

I'm female, 28, biracial, short, crazy curly hair, chubby (but not to the point of whoa whale beast material), dark dark daarrk brown eyes with dimples.

As for personality, I'm very friendly and I usually always smile. Strangers see me as this really sweet girl that can't do no wrong. However, there is a complete other side of me and it usually depends how close a person is to me how deep they see this other side of me. I curse like a sailor, I can be very sexual and indecisive. I have a fear of rejection and I wear my heart on my sleeve a lot which causes me to get hurt pretty easily. I'm loyal and very loving to the ones I love but when I get hurt, I become extremely distant and pretty much treat them as if they never existed.

In short, if you look up the zodiac traits of a Cancer, that's pretty much me.

I really would like a reading when it comes to my current love life relationship.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (25KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
25KB, 190x265px
>>16949830
Thanks man appreciate taking some of the pressure off

Hopefully y'all are cool with this guy's readings; they're quite solid

I'll start on the other ones now
>>
>>16949774
Hi id like a reading please! Will i manage to get into any of the colleges ill be applying to this winter? And if you can scry which one like area or colors too id apprrciate it thank you!
>>
>>16949870
>>16949705
Hi
Im 21, female.
Tan skin and auburn hair, slim and slightly curvaceous buils, big brown eyes.
Im a person who likes to work hard and not bullshit assigbments, but sometimes i find myself worrying so much about acconplishing something that i dont even try it in fear of messing up.
When i fall in love i fall hard and im a very loyal person whobhas been used on some occassions by people.
I like honesty and its very easy to break my heart with dishonesty.

The character is gintoki. He has a good heart but he is seen as lazy and sometimes doesnt work too hard even though he might want to.

I want to know how things between me and M will be. What are his feelings for me, and what will this grow into? Thank you
>>
File: images(2).jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>16949901
Here is the picture thank you
>>
>>16949667
FUCK THIS STIPID FUKING THREAD ON HERE EVRYDAY FUCKIN /x/ GARBINABAGAGE
>>
File: not like.jpg (169KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
not like.jpg
169KB, 511x500px
>>16949852
>meaningless physical description
>friendly
>other side
>sexual
>fear of rejection
>loyal but cold-blooded
>astrological sign nonsense

Congratulations - you are a woman. Nothing more and nothing less. You think you are special but you are exactly like millions of other women who all also think they are unique. Nothing in your post gives any indication of an actual personality; rather you describe generic, bland traits which you have in common with 90%+ of females.

Here is your reading - you will be with a guy until you change your mind, which will happen often and on a whim, whereupon you will hook up with someone else and treat your old boyfriend "as if he never existed".
>>
>>16949884

2/3 cards drawn upright. Says yes, you will get into -a- college.

Celtic cross spread basically says to get rid of your limiting beliefs. I had all of it typed up but it closed somehow. Oh well.

General reading for your school experience:

Five of Cups - Loss and disappointment.

I re-drew and got Judgement. Make sure you're reflecting on what truly fulfills you before jumping into cold water.

As far as geographical location I suppose if you tell me what country you're in I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: NewNatalia.png (662KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
NewNatalia.png
662KB, 1000x563px
>>16949705
21 year old male, white, glasses, goatee. Bit chubby, but nowhere near obese.

I've been described as incredibly reserved, emotionless and dry. Sometimes serious to the point of fault. Quick to anger, slow to warm up to people.

(And no, I don't want to be a girl, just an archetype I identify with)
>>
>>16949924
This is interestinf, thank you! Im from an eastern european country close to the middle east, im applying to colleges abroad
>>
>>16949917

Three of Pentacles Reversed for you.

"Indicates a lack of teamwork, whereby people are acting in competition with each other and trying to appear the most knowledgeable."

Stop projecting.

Did you have a question or are you just here to energy dump on people?
>>
God damn losin posts again and again I fucking hate Android tablets
Almost feel like saying fuck it and leaving to go do shit cuz this is some frustrating shit

>>16949912
But then this guy opens his fucking mouth XD

Guess I'm sticking around, if only to annoy someone so mad :D
>>
Male, 18, Student

Avg Height, Blue Eyes, Dark Blonde, Glasses, Skinny

Personality Wise I like being smart and quirky, I've been recently trying to get rid of my insecurities and have definitely improved confidence wise over the last year. People often tell me I'm too serious or too crazy, never in the middle and thats how most of my choices or actions are, always too much or too little, never inbetween.

I can answer any questions that are needed if you need more info.

My sign is Virgo
>>
>>16949830
Ah, nice. Thanks. I'm actually moving in about 6 months! Also, thank you for the advice. Moving on has always been a problem in my life...
>>
>>16949947
Forgot to add, I just want a reading of where my future is headed success wise and if I should do anything to make sure It happens
>>
>>16949929

No question, no specific answer.

Your card is.... Queen of Pentacles, Reversed

You might have a tendency to worry about whether you can be financially independent while still maintaining familial connections.

I also got Queen of Cups

Is your mother a significant influence? She seems like a calm, mature person in your life.
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>16949917
>Being this much of a redpiller neckbeard stereotype.

Just go full gay. You already hate women, so why not change your sexuality to match?
>>
>>16949705
5'6, wear glasses, brown, college student, 23

Joker, smart, likes to play video games, read comics and books, love music, friendly, quiet
>>
>>16949917
Thank you for saying those things, anon. I'm a private person and prefer not to be the center of attention. So the fact that you believe I'm bland and in the background is a relief.
>>
>>16949929

First one's pretty dead on. Once I achieve real financial independence, I feel there's not gonna be a whole lot of reason to keep in touch with them.

My mother is the furthest thing from a calm mature person in my life. Freaks out over everything. She's the main reason I'm 900 miles away from that place.

1 out of 2 ain't bad. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>16949852

8 of Swords for General

You need to let go of limiting beliefs that hold you back. Don't play the victim and don't unconsciously seek experiences that re-shame you.

You, presently - Knight of Cups

Be open to using the creative energy you want to put toward a relationship to make a better life for yourself. Explore your ideas. Don't get caught up in fantasy and romanticism.

Key challenge to your love life - Queen of Swords

Use unbiased thought and insight, this is something of a challenge to you. Think with your head, not your heart at this time.

Future influence - The Magician, Reversed

A manipulator or manipulation taking place. Where are you focusing your energy? Because currently its attracting situations and patterns that don't allow you to flourish spiritually.
>>
File: fz19.jpg (33KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
fz19.jpg
33KB, 750x422px
>>16949721
The 3 is your confdence, when you're comfortable with yourself and your life (not happy, comfortable)

The 8 is the opposite, it is when you are uncertain of your actions and worried about how you are viewed by others

I had a long post for this but I lost it and I don't feel like rewriting it right now. Maybe once I get a few more done...

>>16949852
10 of Disks

Focus on logical, material progression through your life. Now you need to pursue work / school with genuine interest, as well as other interests that will have tangible results if you work towards them.
You need to open up more to more people. Reach out to everyone you'd be cool with and make friends.
You don't have time for depression rih now.
If is a meaningful sadness, it will come back in a cathartic way later on once you've made the advances you need to in this time piece

>>16949901
4 of Cups --> Queen of Cups

Right now its kinda uncertain for him.
The more independent and the more things you do on your ow (royalty of queen), the more he will be attracted, and the less things will get boring or sour between you
Right now, you are both quite incomplete - missing crucial parts of your selves, as moast humans are, you look to each other to fill the void. This is inherently unhealthy. We must confront our darkness ourselves, or we are simply dumping it on our partners
Even if he doesn't deal with his own issues, if you deal with yours, you'll be able to carry some of his for him without being overloaded

The feelings right now are pretty heavy and it is frightening how uncertain everything is, but that's partially because you don't allow yourself to generate certainty, but look for it from outside sources, none of which are really available to be helpful right now

3 of Disks
Work wil make you feel better

4 of Cups
Youre not actually emotionless, you just don't like feeling them, so they fester in your subconscious, eating away at your very being. Without our emotions, we don't have a drive
>>
>>16950034
Oh whoops the 3 of Disks and 4 of Cups part was for >>16949929
It was a bit short, I guess I'll go into a lil more detail

Just gotta make some food real quick and I'll get to this sorry for the wait
>>
>>16949946
Can you be a bigger nigger. For rigger my digger you know cousin niggers out back in a cadliac im start the bat like yo i got a gat and i know wheres it at on the mat like my name and i take the blame for the shame i caused you before i maused you up nigguuhhhuuh
>>
>>16950052
Nigga frontin' like you got it, but you ain't actually got shit. You straight up trippin cuz yo momma ain't keep the thread out yo face, cuz she too busy spending the night at my place. And you up in this bitch throwing yo little fit, cuz you butthurt about a thread you don't like but nigga step off that mic and go to bed while the real niggas reading up in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 670x424px
Hey could someone read my natal chart?
>>
File: lil-wayne-quotes-8.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lil-wayne-quotes-8.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
Oh shit am I battling on 4chn what's evn happening

>>16950052
Right, check it: my method's too hectic for a chump like to even get it. I eat fools like you for breakfast, get back or get wrecked, another mark on the check list
Tryin to step? Please, kid, ya ears are wet. You just wont learn, you couldn't burn a cigarette, you ain't debating no master like me, G; more like masturbating; all I'm saying is step back, jack, let me do me.
Unless you got real arguments, but I'm just not seeing any evidence...
>>
Damn, this divination general is tight.
>>
File: leon-the-professional-0081.jpg (236KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
leon-the-professional-0081.jpg
236KB, 1280x960px
>>16949929

3 of Disks
Work is an essential thing right now. You'll have to work to get work, which sounds t me like you've gotta spend time padding out your resume, do volunteer stuff etc
Not for that long just a few month so you have actual recommendations.
Work toward jobs right now. Stop putting it off or being half_assed about iit. If you do have a job right now, its obviously part time or lw pay, because this work achievement aspect needs a lotta work

4 of Cups
Youre not actually emotionless, you just don't like feeling your stronger emotions, so they fester in your subconscious, eating away at what defines your being. Without our emotions, we don't have a drive, and witou a drive we're boring and empty, and content with boring jobs that don't suit us...

>>16949947
>>16949950
5 of Swords, Prince of Wands
The 5 is for you a sort of on-edge feeling that you have most of the time, which sometimes tuns into worry, frustration or depression. Most of the time though, this negative emotions is subtle and vague, a sort of low-level unease.
The Prince actually turns this into a good thing some of the time, making worry disappear, turning frustration to determination, and depression to frustration.

The Hanged Man, 9 of Disks
Eh this ones real simple. It's just the cards sayin that to get where you want in school/work requires you to put in a lot of effort, but this shouldn't be a reason to avoid doing the things you need to do. Laziness is not a legitimate excuse.

There is a part of you that takes the path of least resistance. You need to kill this you whenever it raises its head. It will always come back, but not killing it is always a mistake.
>>
Might do some readings and whatnot ina few. Anyone interested? I'm using the Thoth deck, and typically I use the Golden Dawn spread, unless I say otherwise.
>>
>>16950184
Ya dude Im interested, what info you need?
>>
>>16950184
sure, w/e general reading you got, any other info to be added? (very new to all this)
>>
>>16950196
I usually just ask for a name, and if you have a specific query, that.
>>
>>16950184

Nicholas.

I'd like to know about my love life if you don't mind.
>>
>>16950200
Ash

Id like a general reading, after nicholas goes of course :)
>>
>>16950200
Name is Alec, I would like to know if this funk im in is going to go away, or something similar to that.
>>
>>16950205
I typically don't do the Golden Dawn spread with love readings. So I'll be doing a 7 card spread.

>>16950207
&
>>16950213
are up next.
>>
>>16950184
Today, you can call me Sigurd.

I would like a reading on the outcome of the magical work I've been preparing.
>>
>>16950100
Depends what do you want to know?
>>
>>16949774
Will I achieve the material success I desire?
>>
>>16950184
I gladly accept your offer
>>
>>16950200
Kris
And I wanna know will the relationship I'm trying to repair work out in my favor?
>>
File: 1435871910989.png (251KB, 684x757px) Image search: [Google]
1435871910989.png
251KB, 684x757px
>>16950184
Id like to inquire what you see in terms of my educational future. Im in a spot where i have a job but if i dont get into college things wont go forward for me.

Do you see me attending college in 2016?
Name is T
Thank you
>>
>>16950205
Alright, in your Present condition we have The Devil. The Devil represents blind impulse, ambition, temptation, obsession, and discontent. For some reason temptation and obsession stick out to me a bit. Not wholly sure why.

In your Interference we have The Empress. The Empress represents elegance, love, and beauty.

In your Past Influence we have the Queen of Cups. Queens can typically, but not always, represent a woman in your life, so possibly this represents a woman who has put you where you are at currently. The Queen of Cups is a woman who's poetic, kind and passive, and imaginative.

In your Future Possibility we have the Knight of Cups. The Knight of Cups represents a man with commitment issues. One who enjoys excitement, sensitive and shallow, prone to depression and substance abuse. Knights can also represent people. I'm not one to make assumptions, but perhaps this represents yourself?

In your Key to Desires we have Valour. Valour represents victory over conflicts, particularly small things. Maybe right now you have some small personal things that you should deal with, or have dealt with, that are currently in the way of you forming a relationship.

In your Desires we have Works. This, I believe in this instance, represents material gains and growth. Perhaps you're looking for something superficial.

In your Final Outcome, we have Fortune. This represents a change of fortune, usually good.

So I would say that I'm inclined to say that the cards say that you will get what you're looking for, but first you have to find victory in the little things. I believe that Works and The Empress correlate here. The Empress represents beauty and elegance, while works represents worldly superficial things. So your interference is something superficial, perhaps.

Like I said, I'm not the best at doing relationship/love readings, and I haven't found a spread I particularly enjoy doing with them. Let me know if this helped at all.
>>
>>16950275

Thanks. Everything made full sense except the
Queen of Cups, except that it does describe at least one woman in my life, but I would never have thought to connect one of the women it might be to my present state.

Or it could represent a side of the female who I'm thinking of that I never got to know...
>>
>>16949774
i'm having real trouble knowing who i am and making decisions in life, how do I become more clearheaded?
>>
File: _look inside.gif (363KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
_look inside.gif
363KB, 500x292px
>>16949956
Prince of Cups, The Star

Explore the unknown.
Do not fear it....

The Prince of Cups is a court card. These often indicate a person(ality) and here it is your idealized self/selves that you picture when you think about best possible lives, I guess this is what people call fantasizing about the future I'm not sure how t word it, but its something we all have.

If we couldn't picture ourselves living better lives, we would be way less motivated to advance in our own. Yours are pretty epic, but you need to either scale back your dreams or work harder and smarter toward them, most likely not would be best. On the other hand you're more motivated to reach higher with such high hopes and dreams (the star), but you might have kinda given up on stuff you thought from when you were younger and think those grandiose dreams are bullshit... But honestly, most drems like that are pretty simple to achieve, if not easy.

All you need is to keep working and let your emotions (cups) give you determination and strength (prince)

Your imagination is vast, and filled with interesting stuff. Why not go inside? The water's fine.
Time to start working on that creative talent you wish you had. Anyone with such a large imagination can be a good writer/artist/musician/etc, all they need is to combine the depth (cups) with discipline and willpower (Prince)
Meditation, visualization, writing down your dreams etc gotta throw that in the mix
You can't afford to waste any of your subconscious strength due to poor synch ratios%....
>>
File: bhzfh1111dfhd.jpg (180KB, 832x502px) Image search: [Google]
bhzfh1111dfhd.jpg
180KB, 832x502px
>>16950184
Golden dawn? hells yeah, dignities is way better than reversals...

Definitely prefer quaternary systems to binary.

Plus it fits, because tarot is based on the quaternary system of classical elements

___
I'll do some more readings in like an hour or so when I get home if anyone wants one hit me up @ op
>>
File: weed.jpg (23KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
23KB, 280x280px
Could I get a reading? Particularly if my studies in the occult will ever be fruitful.

Name is Cole
>>
File: 1446822178311.jpg (197KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1446822178311.jpg
197KB, 500x657px
>>16950500
Huh, interesting. From what i see your studies in occult is very good step but at this moment you should put it aside. There are more important matters for you attend. Dont use this as an excuse to run from reality because you're focusing on "wrong" matters. First find an accept your feminine anima side and from there progress on spiritual path. Love is what you really need whenever from mother or girlfriend.
>>
File: mr8u24vusX1ruv1gno1_250.gif (165KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
mr8u24vusX1ruv1gno1_250.gif
165KB, 250x141px
>>16949705
Skinny, short black hair and beard.
Quiet, kind laid back and sad most of the time.
About the girl my heart desires, what do you see?
>>
This is the only good thread on x. Every other thread is some role play schizo fedora crap.
>>
>>16949774
I just need some guidance as to what u should do to get back who I need. 22, male, black hair, 5" 11
>>
>>16950200
Trevor, just wanting to know what I should do to get back who I lost.
>>
one card reads for the next one hour
gimme your name/alias, approx age, a pic that you think is nice, and of course, your query.
no generals nor love readings.
>>
File: 6mTSAg6EkW3aIiCTs.jpg (246KB, 1160x773px) Image search: [Google]
6mTSAg6EkW3aIiCTs.jpg
246KB, 1160x773px
>>16950890
Vin, 25.

I'm about to finish my masters (hopefully) in January. I wonder what kind of job (and how fast) will I have?
>>
>>16950914
knight cups
you will not start on the job immediately, but not too long either. you will probably get the offer soon but will spend some time looking over other options as well, which is good.
it looks like the job will be focused more on managing people and work (related to your stream) rather than actually delving into that which you specifically studied, but you will like it a lot, and it will pay well.
there is a smallish warning of getting your hopes not too high and focusing on the practical more than letting your dreams soar.
>>
eh, waiting while high is boring guys
since there are no requests, i take your leave half an hour early
love and light to all
>>
File: 1358636969267.jpg (997KB, 2500x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1358636969267.jpg
997KB, 2500x1759px
>>16950890
Nic
When will I get back what I used to own?
>>
>>16950928
Thanks! I don't know what kind of feedback is useful for you, but I'll give my best.

You have basically described what I had in mind while I was planning the upcoming months.

>you will probably get the offer soon but will spend some time looking over other options as well
I'm currently working as a trainee, and hope they'll let me stay for full-time. However one of my friend knows a headhunter, who said he might have something for me, so I'm looking forward to check what opportunities they might offer.

>rather than actually delving into that which you specifically studied
I've also decided to not work in the field which I've studied in. The education system is pretty confusing here, so let's just say that my paper will let me teach kids IT and philosophy. However I rather get some pure IT related job (let it be testing, developement, maintanence etc.). On the other hand, IT teachers are quite rare, so I think I shuld get a job as a teacher if plan A fails.

>getting your hopes not too high
Thanks for the advice!

So in general, you have pretty much described what I've planned, which is nice, since it kinda confirms my hopes. The fact that you said that I won't get a job "immediately" sort of worries me, but I think I have enough resources to hold on. I'm glad that you have mentioned the money aspect, even though I have not asked for it. I'm also happy that you have mentioned that I'll enjoy it, since mainly that's my top priority.

Another thing is, that whenever I ask for a reading in these threads, I've got some tingly, vibrating feeling. Like it's got a little bit colder in the room, or if someone's watching me and my animalistic senses wake up suddenly.

Thanks for the reading, let me know if I could help you with anything else.
>>
>>16950959
page of cups
i don't think you are going to get it back nic, sorry.
very soon, or probably it has already happened, you will meet with someone who strongly reminds you of it. that person will try to show you why you need to give up and move on, altho you might not understand his/her message atm, but you will, eventually.
but the better news is that you don't really need it. it will take some time, maybe in the span of years, for this realization to sink in. but when it finally does, you will truly see that why you are much better without it.
>>
>>16950969
the feedback that you gave was more than enough. thanks!
the tingly feeling that you get is you connecting with an other over astral. i'd say practice this more. meditate, or some such.
>>
and with this, my hour is over, and i'm too high to maintain coherence
goodnight /x/
>>
>>16949781
Then by all means the Queen of Cups is a great omen for spiritual people.
>>
>>16950409

I have never bothered trying to learn Golden Dawn, esentialy because it looks harder than most spreads/systems or at least different

Is it that much accurate? I am in a better position since when I started so I should try to learn Golden Dawn eventually. Maybe even get a Toth Deck wich I am also waiting to get.
>>
File: 20151107_170122-1.jpg (555KB, 1050x969px) Image search: [Google]
20151107_170122-1.jpg
555KB, 1050x969px
>>16950890
Teno
>>
>>16951135
sorry forgot the question.

How I'm going to end college this semester?
>>
Michael
Aries

Will it work between her and I? What will be gained, what will be lost?
>>
>>16951122
Hello, are you taking reading requests?
>>
>>16951179

Sure I can help, but keep in mind it's going to take me a while to answer.

What do you want to know?
>>
>>16951179
>>16951184

Whoops dropped trips
>>
>>16951184
I have no problems in waiting, thank you.
Well, I've fallen for a colleague of mine plus it's a very stressfull time of the year and I'm very conflicted if they see me as a friend or they have deeper feelings for me, also if I could get advice how to handle the situation would be nice
>>
Hi! I'd like a reading, can you take my request?
>>
Anyone avalible and willing to answer a general air-query?
>>
>>16949705
Male, 5'8, slim, lightly muscular,blonde and blue eyes.
Shy, curious and hopeful.
General reading please.
>>
>>16951201
>>16951201

Ill say your colleague in feed ha ve Feelings but GeForce i say more i need to know.

Is your collage a Boy or a girl?
>>
>>16951391
Fucking phone I had it on Spanish.

I was asking if your colleague was a boy Or a girl?

It is kind of hard to interpret this reading, and that info could help.
>>
>>16951391
Seems like you're the only reader here currently, so may I ask you to read something for me?

I know this girl and I like her a lot. Her names Y, she's an Aries and has a Spanish/Italian ethnicity

I wanted to know if she has sexual feelings for me? I'm a Sagittarius, and also have a Spanish ethnicity. I'm bi and idk if she's gay too but I'm just wondering.
>>
>>16951391
>Is your collage a Boy or a girl?
i'm dying
>>
File: 1445668406645.gif (3MB, 296x219px) Image search: [Google]
1445668406645.gif
3MB, 296x219px
>>16951425
>>
>>16950249

Two of three cards drawn right-side-up.

Answer is yes.

General reading is

King of Pentacles, Reversed

You pursue material things but cannot really find fulfillment in them. Maybe you're stuck in a rut. You might even be willing to marry into money.
>>
>>16951417

Uh it seems that she is straight... However she is somehow attracted to you... Its really confusing for her.

Give me some time and I'll do a proper reading.
>>
>>16951409
The colleague is a guy, yeah.
>>
>>16951464

i want to ask a question but idk if it's serious enough
>>
>>16951469
ay np, if you need gender I'm a woman so it's pretty straight relationship (since I already said it's a dude)
>>
>>16951471

If your intent is to take the advice and run then its serious enough. What's your question?
>>
>>16951469
That's weird, alright I'll wait for your reading. Thanks btw
>>
>>16951474

i'm just wondering this: will i be hired for the job i applied for recently? so i can leave my other job that is currenly sucking the soul outta me
>>
>>16950882
I was wondering if you could potentially take my question intk consideration.
>>16951474
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 618x950px
Here to chat divination theory and practic... Blah, blah - you've heard it before. I don't have time for querents at the moment.

But if you'd like to learn more about divination, just ask.
>>
>>16951490

Two of three cards say yes.

General was 7 of Pentacles Reversed

Indicates you know when to stop investing in something when you are seeing little return.

Go for it.
>>
>>16951491

8 of Wands

Strike while the iron is hot. This card represents new opportunities available to you. However be careful of rushing into something just because you have the energy needed to do so.
>>
File: feeels.gif (3MB, 345x262px) Image search: [Google]
feeels.gif
3MB, 345x262px
is this divination stuff even true? i got told numerous times that things will get better but the suffering just increases, i'm at a limit right now
>>
>>16951497

If you're taking more requests...

Male virgo, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on my left leg

Is Emily worth pursuing? I'm waiting for a chance to get closer to her, but I dont even know if shes available. She seems at least a little interested though, but then again she could just be bored or being "nice". Just kind of keeping my eyes open until I get another opportunity to chat her up
>>
>>16951517

Quick yes/no says yes

General is Six of Pentacles

Don't be inclined to spend away on her if you date. Your presence should be enough. Alternatively she could be just being nice and you don't want to be the beggar seen in this card if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>16951511
Divination merely shows you the possibilities and paths. It's ultimately up to you to shape your future and the future of others.
>>
>>16951472

Sorry but I'll have to make it short.

I don't see a chance here... Or not a good one. However don't take my word for granted. I'll admit this reading might be hard for me to understand so I could easily be wrong.

I'll have to say That you will do better asking another reader. Sorry
>>
>>16951497

thanks scryscorp! much appreciated.
>>
>>16951496
With respect to the 5 of Swords, how do you determine who is the victor and who is the vanquished?

I suppose the same question can be posed about the 6 of Pentacles in terms of who is begging and who is charitable, so perhaps this can be expanded bit:

For cards where there is conflict or multiple roles represented, what are some protips for knowing who is who?
>>
Hi if someone could do me a reading i'd appreciate it. I'd like to know if you can give me some advice regarding the girl i like.
Thanks, Tom
>>
>>16951531
it's ok thank you for the read!
>>
>>16951485

>Two of Cups
>The empress
>King of Cups Reversed
>Ten of Cups

Hmm well all cards are related to the Secound Chakra wich indicates that yes there probably is sexual attraction.

I still think this relationship is confusing for her so try to think out of The box on this one, And definitely don't rush it. Be emotionally mature.

Besides that go for it.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16951528
so in the end it shows nothing
>>
>>16950247

Hey sorry about the late reply, any information at all, so I guess in general what does the chart tell you?
>>
>>16951496

Hey Hijinks ! How are you?

Could I bother you with an interpretation of a card. Specially with the three of wands reversed.

I am taking this (pic related) doesn't look good for the anon but I'm having a terrible time understanding the reading... Perhaps you could point me into the right direction?
>>
>>16951540
>5 of swords
>conflict

So knowing that it means conflict or fight or whathaveyou, it's kind of a loss - depending on how you look at it.

Solving manners peacefully and cordially is probably the preferred method of solving anything - without hassle. So it's a "lose" for the querent.

Now, as to how events play out - that's all up to the querent. Same with charity or being charitable.
>>
I could really use a reading right now.
Female, Peru, Gemini
Basically I need money, me and my family are getting kicked out of our house because we owe a shit ton of money to the person who's renting it to us. We don't really have anyone that can help us or lend us money, can't sell our car because the bank took it away. So question is, how do we get money or what can we do to get some? Maybe it's a stupid question but I think that getting a reading might help, at least knowing that theres someone out there who's willing to help would make me feel better.
>>
File: downloadfile-8.jpg (705KB, 2020x2020px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-8.jpg
705KB, 2020x2020px
>>16951565
Forgot pic related
>>
>>16949947
Youre exactly my type lol
>>
>>16951568

Nine of Wands reversed indicates you're paranoid and hesitant to go with the flow. Realize most of your fears are in your head. Reality isn't quite as harsh as you think.

King of Cups...

Represents a need for emotional balance, or a wise older male who can help.
>>
File: 1445541205575.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445541205575.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>16951581
Might I bother you with a reading?

I feel like mine are sucking ass right now... Instead of improving I'll say recently it seems the other way around.

So... Any advice your cards could give me would be apriciate it.
>>
File: 1438223361758.gif (985KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
1438223361758.gif
985KB, 425x283px
Im really sad I have not been able to do readings for the past couple of days because I'm so busy. I feel like I'm neglecting my deck.

Hopefully tonight I will be able to do a reading or two.
>>
>>16951559
Incorrect.

>>16951565
>>16951573
Doing well, how about yourself NewHelp?

What was your query? Just curious.
>>
>>16951606
then why things only get worse?
>>
>>16951606

This one

>>16951201
>>
>>16951623
>3 of wands (r)
>a coworker romance query

The three of wands reversed represents a lack of foresight or planning. I don't know who/what that card represents in that particular spread. But that's what the card means.

It could be applied to the querent, not taking in all things to be considered. But that is just one interpretation.
>>
>>16949774
Someone special to me is hurting me, and hurting himself and his friendships. I wonder if you can see anything I can do to best help him and the situation in general. It's getting serious, he's kind of in self-destruct mode and his friends are frustrated. Any guidance for me to help him and myself?
>>
>>16951581
Someone very important to me has hurt me quite a lot and I have hurt them as well. I want to know what I can do to win her back and if there is still hope. Please...
>>
>>16951741
Are you me? Glad I'm not the only one in this shit situation right now.
>>
>>16951674

Well the position on the spread mean "relationship"

Three cards on the left are the querents concious, feeling, behavior and the it here three mean the same but for the partner.
>>
>>16951764
What if we're each other's someone.
>>
are you takin' requests yet?
>>
File: 1446932461489.gif (240KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1446932461489.gif
240KB, 500x432px
>>16951780

Kek
>>
What do you see, /div/?
>>
>>16951780
That could be; the timing is creeping me out. It was my first thought actually.
>>
>>16951741
>>16951764

That's weird, I'm in a similar situation too
>>
>>16951793
Text your someone right now. Tell them you miss them. I do the same.
>>
>>16951794
you cry yourself to sleep too much. Try to cheer up, lad.
>>
>>16951780
>>16951801
>>16951803
This is a fairly unremarkable situation; I'm in the same one, and I personally know at least one other person who is.
>>
>>16951803
I guess we're all just dummies who screwed up and got screwed over simultaneously. And are consumed with regret.
>>
>>16951807
I would, but I sent the last message, and he hasn't replied. Things got pretty heated earlier today.
>>
>>16951814
Well just keep remembering things will eventually get better.
>>
>>16951808
Kek; I actually have a specific query for that cup of tea. I just wanted to know what images others see, and I'll interpret them myself according to the context.

Solid troll because most people on /div/ are sad, though: 7/10
>>
>>16951824
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>16951794
I see a trident and two sword fighters. I don't know tho so.
>>
>>16951794
A mermaid swimming away from two men, a scorpion in a defensive stance, and a bow.
>>
Is anyone doing readings? <3
>>
>>16951794

I see the Tower XVI

Problems lad? It seems that indeed you are having some troubles.

Perhaps this is what you indeed Ned? For things to shake a little?
>>
>>16951794
Wait is that a toilet commode?
>>
>>16951897
will you please do a reading for me?

my question is, was he just using me the entire time? what are his feelings for me? i'm in my 20s, female, and desperate for advice.
>>
>>16951897
>Indeed need* for things to shake up a little*
>>
>>16951770
ok so I'm the anon from before, actually your reading makes sence to me, I've gotten very very similar readings of my own before and I was very confused since I thought I can't read it right, but with your possitions and meanings I got it I think, thank you for your insight it helped loads!
>>
>>16951902
I'll have to wait a couple of hours... I am not at my best right now. Sorry
>>
>>16951794
I see a sword, facing upwards. A man standing at the very ledge, seemingly distressed. Something that looks an awful lot like a phoenix, or perhaps even an eagle, ready to strike.

There's also somebody who has his arms stretched to the sides. Akin to an angel? An interesting scene, where people seem to be silently sneaking upon somebody. Or something, at least. And a lit candle, being held by a hand. At least I think that's a hand.

Well that was fun to look at.
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
Could really use one today
>>
>>16951921
Okay, feel better. :D

ill be waiting for you!
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>16951914
Oh I appreciate your reply.

And sorry for not giving you a proper reading.
>>
Well previous reader was bad because he didn't pick up on the fact that im gay so could I get another dude ?

Name's Cole, 6'3 and 180. Male Leo - Cancer cusp.

Will my delving into the occult end up being fruitful?
>>
>>16952118
That's not something we can always tell. Occasionally, I get a vibe, but it's better just to disclosed if it's relevant. It's not that anyone is necessarily judging you for being gay; it's just that most of us assume straight until told otherwise.
>>
File: 1446433134362.jpg (99KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446433134362.jpg
99KB, 540x300px
>>16952118
How was he supposed to pick up that you were gay?

A bunch of reversed wands or something? Lol I'm legitamely curious.
>>
>>16952141
IDK I don't feel like the reading 'synced' with me and I'd like a second opinion I suppose. Sorry if that's taboo 'round here, I'm kinda new to /div/
>>
>>16952118
>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
Maybe he also was wrong about hair color or dick size?
>>
I would like a reading, I'll just throw it out there This is a two prong question, and please only take this if you're willing to try and give it a shot. It's a very important question, and one I feel needs an answer from someone willing to put in a bit in. That said, If you need any information on my part to assist, I'm willing to provide.

-Am I being haunted? If so, is it from the same being? (The first question is the only answer I need, the second one would be the cream bonus. I'm not sure how divination works, or if this could even have an answer.)
>>
>>16952157
I scry with my little eye...light brown and 6", respectively
>>
>>16952151

Its far from being taboo. But divination is far from being explicit most of the time.

Some times i can tell if the querent is skinny, short, digestion problems and yes also gay. but thats far from being always the case.

specially if your question is not related at all to the matter...
>>
>>16952157
Okay shit the bad thing was kinda spur of the moment because dude mentioned a girlfriend and I was like nah no way sorry.
>>
>>16952170
lmao. Just because there is a part which says mother or girlfriend, you automatically assume that whole reading is wrong?
>>
>>16952179
Okay so only part of it is wrong then? His whole thing was cool it for a bit, you need female love from either your mum or your girlfriend.

Mum and I don't talk ever cause she's better off without me and I'm gay so no girlfriend.
>>
>>16951563
Still here? If yes post gender
>>
>>16952170

Was the diviner using Tarot? i dont have my deck with me but i could interpret the cards if you have the post around.

keep in mind i know nothing about the occult.
>>
>>16952186
Anima is feminine energy.
>>
>>16952189
He didn't post the deck.
>>
>>16950991
thanks
>>
File: 1446832653583.jpg (33KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1446832653583.jpg
33KB, 680x383px
Ok im Boeing to do ONE reading for now.

If anyone is interested I'll need
Question
A word that describes how you feel
If a third person is involved give them a nickname and specify their gender.

Hope I can help :)
>>
>>16952271

Male
Leo
Am I to still be King?
Doomed, but in the old sense of the word, not necessarily the bad way
>>
>>16952271
Male
Leo - Cancer
Will I learn anything with what I'm studying?
Bummed
>>
>>16952277
>Five of Swords
>Nine of Pentacles
>The justice

There is some form of defeat here... Is it self defeat or are you actually being attacked?

I think it's the first one. This also Is related to some form of fairnes... Wich I assume you are not getting or not as you wanted.

My advice is to be fair, think before speaking, are you hurting others with words?

Also when you refer to king you are talking of king of swords?
>>
>>16952297

King in a sort of abstract sense. But also a sort of literal sense.

Self defeat is accurate, as is fairness. I probably am hurting others with words, and I should probably stop. Thank you very much.
>>
>>16949852
cancers are whores who pretend to be nice.. god stay from these cunts and leos

they both seem feminine and really nice people at first but they are top tier whores who sleep with anyone and everyone who comes along.

They make great fuck buddies though especially if she's your rival's gf lol
>>
>>16952306
Im a cancer and I can kind of say this is true.
We are really feminine and really nice but we also do sleep around a LOT. it's because we have so many goddamn options--every guy wants to bone us.
>>
>>16952302
Well if you were to become a literal king could you get me a job? Or at least make me a knight Or something... That would be cool :^)
>>
>>16950200
Call me Leo
What do them girls think of me my man
>>
>>16949774
does she miss me?
>>
>>16949949
where do you get your chinee and Indian side from?

like dad or mum?
>>
>>16952306

>tfw you are a cancer and don't get laid (not because I don't have the choice though)
>tfw all the other cancers I know do, and they are indeed whores

Feels bad men, in want to be a whore too... :^)
>>
>>16952280
Still around anon?
>>
>>16952336
msg me bby, the society needs whores too :^)

as a whore, not a wife though so there's that
>>
>>16952337
No
>>
>>16952315
They are a great fuck though, just not reliable for relationships
>>
>>16952315
are you black by any chance? just tryna test my psychic energy
>>
File: 1446765496700.gif (874KB, 273x415px) Image search: [Google]
1446765496700.gif
874KB, 273x415px
>>16952271

Alright I have time to do one more reading, if anyone is interested.
>>
>>16952371
Give a love life reading please
male
pisces

Word: Dreamy

Third person involved: SA, she's a girl
>>
>>16952306
cancer whores? Nah, more like attention seekers. True whores are virgos
>>
>>16952375

Ok interesting reading. First I'll talk about you.

On your concious level you think this relationship is meant to be? Perhaps even fate?

However in your feelings I see that you feel somehow stuck... What I mean with this is that you probably feel that you have to take action right now or feel like you don't have too many options for this relationship... Hard to tell.

On your behaivior I see it related to tradition... Perhaps even home.

IMaybe this means that you want her to move with you or are trying to get a more serious relationship.

Now I am going to talk about her just give me 5 minutes also please tell me if I am being to off with this.
>>
>>16952403
hey thanks for the read, what you describe is probably for a previous girl. It was teenage love, we were in love bla bla bla

it didn't end well for me.

This one is new, we flirted and fooled around a bit but it's like 2 months since we properly talked. Not sure where it's going either, and from previous experience I am trying to avoid putting too much interest in her.

So, I suppose its off
>>
>>16952420
Oh ok I supposed too hence why I asked.

Well definitely not my day doing readings... Actually I'll say I am having pretty lame reads this past two weeks... Can't really point my finger on why.

Well do You want me to tell her side? Or should we just leave it at this? I don't want to give you wrong advice :(
>>
File: 1444855812899.jpg (24KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444855812899.jpg
24KB, 294x300px
Hijinks are you around? I have a divination related question
>>
>>16952446
hey it'd be stupid on my part to blindly believe whatever you say, ofcourse you can't see the future, merely feel where things might lead.

In that sense, yeah having your perspective would be great, just try to be as accurate as possible :)

don't sweat too much about whether you'd be wrong or right, your help is appreciated either way

And yes, please give her side as well
>>
>>16952459
and I want to lick her asshole, but she never lets me :(
>>
>>16952337
Yes.
>>
>>16952459
Shoot - I'm lurking.
>>
>>16951511
God helps those who help themselves, child. If you do not create opportunities for Him to make miracles happen in your life, that is on you, not Him
>>
>>16952459
Isn't that the mouse from Pinwheel?

>wow, some flashbacks
>>
>>16951511
most of it is fake as fuck, these cartoons were telling me, a chick I was talking to a few months ago was only interested in me as a friend and I was getting my hopes up.

It came as a shock but I took her to a date and asked her anyway, she had been waiting for weeks for me to tell her that. She's sweet and loyal and the sex is great.

In the end what you do matters, these fags are just wasting your, my and their own time. Don't take it all down as fact.
>>
>>16952461

Well she seems to have various options right now and having a hard time for that.

I'm not saying there isn't chance but there is definitely an uphil battle.

However I am being really off lately so whatever men. Hope I am wrong.
>>
>>16952118
not his/her fault, it's hard to see a fag in tarots, it only works for relationships that are real and natural
>>
>>16952508
meh whatever, the best way to go around it is to find my own options. And I have some right now..

gonna be fun, I'll have to land her before the month ends
>>
File: 1407473068919.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407473068919.png
9KB, 500x500px
Ask me things and ill pull cards, if its interesting ill pull more.
>>
>>16952516
Give a love life reading please
male
pisces

Word: Dreamy

Third person involved: SA, she's a girl

would love a second opinion
>>
>>16952508
You are a cancer girl aren't you
>>
>>16952516
What's going to happen to me this Friday night?
>>
>>16952516
Should I pay attention to this voice that speaks out to me from time to time? It seems to have some degree of substance behind it's words, but I cannot confirm it's identity. I am unable to see it as well, just the surroundings around it.

Essentially what do? I'm a little bit at a loss here.
>>
>>16952525
you gun get raeped
>>
>>16952519
seems like you need to actually do something to work yourself into relationships in a good way
10 of wands
if you are going after the girl, id suggest you do something to bring something positive to the situation
wheel of fortune
>>16952525
the devil
what the fuck did you do?
>>16952530
seems like you should work with it but i wouldnt give it a lot of trust.
2 wands
>>
>>16952532
I knew I had a bad feeling about that party. Seriously though, there is a major reason I am not sure if I should go.
>>
>>16952516
What are those tiny red spots I saw when I was staring at my black screen tablet?
>>
>>16952566
>major reason I am not sure if I should go
you aren't into rape? what more do you want to motivate you
>>
>>16952562
Fuck. Well it's a friends bday party, and someone who hates me is supposed to be there.
>>
>>16952569
your sister's tits
>>
>>16952562
You're not the first person to tell me to be wary. So be it; I shall watch myself.

Thank you, Spidey.
>>
File: 1442033189527.jpg (31KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1442033189527.jpg
31KB, 500x283px
>>16952569
likely nothing mystical, i get them too over fucking skype notifications. visual glitches happen.
>>16952576
dont go, but not going may be bad to the person as well, so at least tel them why you arent going if you dont go. i just dont suggest you go.
>>16952585
yo welcome
>>
>>16952516
I'm a libra.

What does my near future look like?
>>
>>16952516
what do them people think of me poopy man?
>>
File: 1442029662395.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442029662395.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>16952593
>9 swords
n-nothing really great desu, likely your mind will be set against you.
>>
>>16952607
who is this bitch? I want to see her porn
>>
>>16952607
Oh Jesus Christ. ;_;

What should I do?
>>
File: 4558.jpg (238KB, 900x475px) Image search: [Google]
4558.jpg
238KB, 900x475px
>>16952604
>9 wands
they are cautious
>>16952609
thats not the porn you want to see
>>
File: k64998.jpg (638KB, 3300x2200px) Image search: [Google]
k64998.jpg
638KB, 3300x2200px
>>16952271
>Boeing

>>16952463
Uhhh context? XD

>>16952118
Eh it seems like thayt reader merely extrapolated the gf/mother thing from the feminine energy bit, assuming it was an outside thing, but I think it is entirely the anima, and they weren't as off as they might seem to you. Just ignore the last sentence they wrote

>>16952504
Well you thought she only saw you as a friend, so that makes sense if they read you, and not the situation. Also, not every reader is right every time
I am glad that you didn't let a reading get in the way of good things, and I apologize if it was me who gave you that reading
>>
>>16952613
go off into wonderland deary. just fuck around with ideas really. exercise your creativity.
7 cups
>>
>>16952592
Hmm. Thank you. I'm really going to have to chew on this. I guess if I go anyway and something terrible happens, I'll report back if not ded.
>>
>>16952619
>Well you thought she only saw you as a friend, so that makes sense if they read you, and not the situation. Also, not every reader is right every time
>I am glad that you didn't let a reading get in the way of good things, and I apologize if it was me who gave you that reading

you should be happy i didn't sue the shit out of you, you faggot
>>
>>16952516

what will the rest of this week be like for me?
>>
>>16952619
>Uhhh context? XD
I want to sniff and lick hijinks asshole but she won't let me...bet it's delicious

makes my mouth water just thinking about it
>>
>>16952627
good
>>16952631
people might be what you will be focusing on, absent or not they will be a concern.
5 swords
>>
>>16952645
Should I go back to the other state?
>>
File: a_sad_face.jpg (15KB, 380x450px) Image search: [Google]
a_sad_face.jpg
15KB, 380x450px
>>16952629
No, because, see, then I would win and I would get money from YOU

It's up to you what to do with advice, dummy. If you let some reading on /x/ scare you away from some shit you should obviously do. I'd say you're just as much to blame as the reader.

I don't want people to follow my readings like some kind of instructions. You need to figure out what a reading is saying about your life and see how that is relevant, not do as it says unquestioningly. For example, you clearly both were kept from each other by the idea that you were just a friend. Sound to me the reading was pretty accurate, but you saw it as a discouragement rather than an explanation of the feelings involved.

Annnnd, even if you *had* stayed away from her, there are other girls out there. It's not like this was the only option for you

>>16952635
Oh-oh my, anon. How incredibly lewd...
>>
>>16952703
Please could you give me a reading?
>>16951546
>>16951546
>>
Is anybody doing any love readings?

I was in love once and I fear I may never experience it again. Not really sure what my path looks like with regards to love.
>>
>>16952681
nah
>>
Hey, are there any readers?
If so, I have a question.
Is there anything that Linda wants to tell me?
She passed away yesterday.
>>
>>16952712
Eh, I guess I could do a reading in a while. Not at home where my decks are, but I should be in a half hour, if you can wait a little while.
I prefer this information >>16949705, but anything that can give me a better picture of you works, really. Although I do like to see what character people choose for the picture part..
>>
>>16952516
I'll give a bit of backround, along with some relevant information.
Male
Pisces

I fear that I'm being haunted. I free-shouted it earlier, but I figured that is going to get absolutely nowhere. So I'll just offer that on and off for the past 7 years, a female voice has been following me from state to state. It originally began out in Ohio, and has followed me through Kentucky and up to Illinois. Now I fear it's catching up again (Paranoia is kicking again, I see her hovering in the shadows, nightmares getting more intense) and I need to know why.

Why is this spirit following me? What does it want?

(Willing to green-text or provide a story or two if it would help.)
>>
>>16952726
Okay poop I had this plan I was joking about right one that might get me fired it's naughty it was encouraged by others I told It to bg time It was unexpectedly encouraged by outsiders the mentioned it should I do It will the damage be minimal
>>
>>16952732
Sorry i thought you were doing readings now haha, whenever you get the time :)
>>
>>16952740
gib all stories you are able
>>16952744
dude people love watching fucking jackass
dont do it
>>
>>16952732
Auburn hair, hazelish blue eyes, fair skin. Firey temper, kind soul. Female.
I lost a good friend and neighbor yesterday. She passed away. I want to know if she has anything she wants to communicate to me.
Thank you.
>>
>>16952726
Mmm okay...
>>
>>16952769
9 swords.
Didn't show much good.
>>
Do the cards say I was threatened by thugs in my own home. I may have had my bills laying around and it's likely they had the software to find me.
>>
>>16952755
Jackass you mean someone with nothing on the line won't give a shit and just want some entertainment then?
Good looking out thanks
>>
>>16952794
yep
>>
>>16952755
I'll go chronological. It all started with shadow people, I daresay. I don't know if the shadow people are her, but they have a general form. Roughly 5 feet tall, and thin. The few times it's actually tangible, it's got long hair, maybe chest level.

>Lazing out on couch
>It's like Midnight
>Even as young as then, I had trouble sleeping
>Heck, I was out in my brother's room, sleeping on his couch!
>Starting to drift off, finally.
>The door to the room creaks open. I figure it's prolly my bro, it's his room.
>My eyes open a quarter, no one is there.
>Look hard, generally I use the hall-way light to make sure no one is there.
>Waitasecond...
>I look back, wondering how the door opened
>Too tired to make the connection, and just as I go to settle down, I look at the wall.
>A shadow is cast on the wall, holding something. It's slowly creeping in.
>I snap back, and no one is there.
>Check wall, it's gone.
>I sleep, head in covers.
>Sleep in my room after that, no more strange shadow wall people for now..
That's only the beginning....

>Showering.
>It's been a couple of months, the shadow event left my mind all together.
>I lived in a house with mostly girls, so when I heard someone call my name, I didn't care at first.
>The second call caught me off guard. I didn't recognize the voice.
>The third one, coming from right outside the door was probably the most bone chilling.
>Soft, yet beautiful.
>"...Thhhoommmmaaassss."
>I turned off the shower, hopped out naked with only a towel nearby to provide modesty, and tramped through the house with soap in my hair.
>The house was strangely designed, so you could practically run circles around the bathroom in an instant if you felt like fucking with someone,
>No one there though.
>Not a soul.
>Just me and my younger sister, and cousin who is barely a teenager.
>I keep the rest of these episodes to myself after this point

I'll post the next two later, they're probably the most important. This is just setting the scene.
>>
>>16952516
I'd like to know if things will improve for me soon. I'm struggling with my mental health. I'm a Gemini
>>
>>16952755
>>16952801
Here's the real story now, even if it's retarded as hell and is probably laughable.

>Hanging out with August, my cousin.
>We're just playing some Black Ops, he got it recently.

>Turns out he's already better than me.
>We're laughing, calling out each-other's shots every so often.
>Hell, I lost count of how many times I was commending him on his weird trick shots.
>But it was a damn good time.
>He and I were all alone, off in little section of the house reserved for this kind of bullshit.
>I don't remember what I did, but it was just some weird sniper shot that got him.
>"Nice shot."
>I pause. No fucking way.
>I drop the controller, going pale. I remember that voice.
>August just looked over at me. "Dude, was that you?"
>"...No. It wasn't."
>"Is your sister in here?"
>"Nah, Emily's out with Maddy."
>We tear up the room anyways.
>No one. Just him and I. We confirm it, down to the voice and everything. He heard it too.
>We head out to find our sisters.
>They're off playing with dolls.
>No fucking clue what happened to us.
>We tell them, and together we set off on a ghost hunt.
>No more voices, but from that point on, the episodes grew more... Intense. Frequent, too.

Sorry for lack-luster green texts, I've gotten two hours of sleep in the past 30 hours.
>>
>>16952810
more fighting
7 wands
>>
File: fire.jpg (33KB, 475x322px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
33KB, 475x322px
Male
born June 7, 1993

just looking for a general reading
>>
>>16952815
there is literally nothing wrong with this situation. just be happy you have something in your life that isnt just a part of the constant grind of day to day life. seems like shes literally just there to be there
>>
>>16952773
Will staying in my current state be better?
Actually I'm craving city life, could the city be good for me?
Sorry, you don't have to give me another reading if you don't want to.
>>
>>16952815
It's gotten worst. I don't need to green text, there's no singular event. She left me alone after that point, and for a time I was alone.
Then I moved.
And it got worse. Way worse, way fast.
I lived sectioned away, out in the basement like the little troll I am. Everyone else (My mother, her boyfriend, and my sister) two stories up most times. So I was so far alone I could talk, and no one would hear me.
She started to take shape, take form. First, it was on the stairs. From the moment I saw her on stairs, hidden amongst the shadows, I knew it was her.
I kept the stairs light on, and for a time it eliminated the problem. No more paranoia. Then it was the door leading into the gas room. (Not sure what to call it.) Standing there in the door-way, just in the edge of the darkness. Never any closer. The light kept her away, and god that's what really drove me crazy.
She would sit right on the edge of my vision for hours just standing and watching. It got so bad I moved my computer around so I sat in the corner, with my eyes able to gaze above at a moment's notice. So bad I had to sleep with my entire room lit up like Christmas.
There's no green-text worthy moment, I was just laying in bed with the lights off, as she never dared to enter my room before. And that's when I saw her, just standing over me. Left me cold, and for two weeks I was ill. After that point, I never approached her, and kept the lights on.. She stayed away, on the edges of the light. No more words, just watching me.

(One final post, with current situation.)
>>
>>16952319

I'll try haha.
>>
>>16952824
Then I have to ask, if she's just benign. Can I communicate with her? I'm tired of being watched all the time, it's impossible to sleep when you feel like someone is constantly breathing down your neck. I've babbled, and grumbled.

Normally though, I just go to bed before it gets late. She's kept her distance, not sure why.

Either way, thanks man. You've done some to alleviate the stress. I hope she's nothing more than just a friend. Hell, if she is maybe one day I'll show her around to you guys.
>>
>>16952817
Thank you poop
>>
>>16952844
you can try but she may just be a bit cheeky and not talk. she doesnt want to kill you, shes just a peer
>>
anyone doing readings?
>>
>>16952874
Why does someone ask this EVERY thread. Of course there will be readers and readings. /div/ has been rolling on /x/ for months now - what makes you think that you will never get read?
>>
>>16952765
Sorry I don't really feel comfortable talking to human spirits. Hopefully you can find someone who is more of a medium. I've definitely seen at least one reader who did that sort of thing...
>>
>>16952874
I will be later on, but if you want one soon, I'd ask this guy >>16952854
>>
>>16952765
Ouja boards! make a cardboard one.

Easier way: get a coin, assign Yes and No to Tails and Heads

Picture your friend, picture you talking with her, ask her a question, flip coin, you get a yes / no answer.
>>
>>1695251655 KB JPG
>>16952732 #
I lost a good friend and neighbor yesterday. She passed away. I want to know if she has anything she wants to communicate to me. She was unable to speak.
Thank you.
>>
>>16952938
>>16952943
>>16952765

Dont use o use Ouija Boards!

You won't be speaking to the dead but something else.
>>
File: 1429715979548.png (663KB, 1200x964px) Image search: [Google]
1429715979548.png
663KB, 1200x964px
Good evening everyone. I hope you are all doing well..

Tonight I will only be doing one reading (sorry for only doing 1 at a time, I'm still really slow at this. When I get more familiar and faster I will be able to do more than one at a time).

This time it will NOT be based on whoever replies first. I will try to get a feel for each query and choose accordingly. Please keep in mind that I am still a beginner at this, so it may take me a while to get all my thoughts wrapped together in a post. I will try my best to help you and give you insight on your question.
What I need is:
>Gender
>Name or nickname
>Age
>Short description about yourself. So I can visualize you
>Question
>Any other details or things you want to add
>>
>>16953373
Hello there reader, feel free to read me if you want

female
Maddy
5'9, 120 pounds, long brown hair, glasses, 7/10 looks wise, greenish blue eyes, sweatpants and teeshirt or leggings and top
Do I have a chance with the guy I like?

Not sure what else to add, let me know if there's anything else you want to know
>>
>>16953410
I'll go ahead and read you, it does not look like anyone else is here at the moment.

Give me a bit i'll be back shortly.
>>
>>16953416
Yea it isn't too busy today. Ok, take your time
>>
>>16953416
1st card reveals itself as the Four of Swords reversed.
Better yet this reflects your current situation. I feel that you are feeling frustrated lately with yourself, please remember to take it easy and rest. You're stagnated, and you are frustrated with the lack of progress that has been made, maybe progress with the boy you are talking about? This may be because lack of action; Perhaps you should try and pursue him just a bit further, waiting is only going to eat you up in the inside. If you cannot bring yourself to it I suggest taking a step back for a bit and continuing when you are filled with energy once again.

2nd card reveals itself as the Four of Cups.
The Four of Cups signifies disappointment in someone or in a situation. You seem to be growing tired of the same old struggle that has been carried on too long in the past. As a result, you have started to withdraw yourself. The Four of Cups is then a call to action; which is exactly what the 2nd card represents, action. it is time to wake yourself up, be alert. Four of Cups suggests a need to re-evaluate your situation with the boy and to look deep within your own psyche to find understanding and meaning. Avoid distractions and examine your heart and mind to gain clarity. Follow your heart.

(cont in next reply)
>>
>>16953410
>>16953528
(sorry, meant to reply to you)
The last card is The Fool reversed. Representing the outcome of the situation you're in. Better yet, if you will have a chance with the guy you like. Im sure you have heard this before, but The Fool is numbered 0, the number of unlimited potential. Now since it is reversed it indicates that you may be acting recklessly. Like I said before take time to examine the situation and adjust accordingly. Relationship-wise, your relationship with the boy is highly changeable (for good and or worst) with spontaneity taken to a whole new level. You may be unsure about where the relationship is heading. The other card represented stagnation in your relationship with the boy so now may be a good time to take the risk and find out if the feeling is mutual. This may bring with it excitement and suspense, but also can be very nerve-wracking and bring insecurity.

I hope I was able to help you with your question. Please let me know what you thought of the reading, I tried my best.
>>
>>16953541
Are you available? I have been very emotional lately, I do t know what is wrong with me. Depression or loneliness.. I want to ask, am I depressed? Is something wrong with me?

Cilla, Sagittarius, short, tan, brown hair/eyes, quiet and
>>
>>16953541
Hi there, I'm studying tarot. Would you mind if I ask you a question about interpretation? I don't have anyone to discuss it with so I'd like to ask your opinion as a reader.
>>
>>16953561
Unfortunately right now I must go as I have things to take care of. I'm currently on mobile.
Although, I would be more than happy to give you a reading tomorrow morning if you're still around! I'm not sure, but theres just something about your post. I feel like I need to read you, to help you; something about you rings through me.

>>16953569
Of course.
>>
>>16953580
Alright, tomorrow morning I'll hope to find you to read me. Good night :)
>>
>>16953580
Thanks! My question is this: what do you do if your interpretation of a card is different from an established meaning? In some of the cards, I see a different interpretation than what is already established. Should I stick with the meanings in the books or should I trust my interpretation? What do you do if this happens to you? Thanks again for the help!
>>
Hello,

I'm back again and doing readings. Yes or no questions are fine and specific ones are more fun for me but please no half-heartedly written ones x)

And if another reader would, I would like a reading about this relationship of sorts I'm in at the moment. It seems off. I'm very empathic and my solar plexus is just teeming with murkiness around him.

Thanks
>>
>>16953596
Each card has like a dozen meanings PER BOOK
The more sources you study, the more you will understand the meanings of each card
I've got two hefty very academic textbooks on taro and a half dozen booklets, but I've already gotten most of the info out of them into my random access memory, so generally if I find a meaning not fitting what I've got in my head for a card I will check at least 3 sites online to see if there's anything like that, and if not, I often will discount it, draw another card, or whatever

More sources!
>>
>>16953528
>>16953541
Thank you for taking the time to do my reading, there was a lot of relevancy to my current situation and you're reading is probably pretty accurate because other readers have told me similar things over the past week. I'll definitely attempt to apply some of the insight you've given, once again thanks :)
>>
>>16953590
Yes, you can count on it!

>>16953596
Well from my experience so far i'd say stick to the established meaning until you are familiar enough with a card. I myself aren't familiar with each card yet so I study the established meaning of said card and then interpret it in my own words so it connects with the question at hand. Sometimes though I found that using the established meaning felt too literal when I was reading someone, so I try to analyze the card and break it down.

Hope that makes sense! Like I said I'm still a beginner so you may find better answers from other readers here.

>>16953621
I am glad to hear that, I really am. Goodluck, Maddy!
>>
>>16953620
This isn't as daunting as it sounds BTW, since there is a lot of overlap of meanings between souces
>>
>>16953606
Does the guy I like feel the same way for me? He opens up to me a lot about personal stuff, but I can't tell if it's because he's just an emotional guy or if it's because he likes me. Any insight?
>>
>>16953620
Thanks, reader! I do believe in researching the hell out of things, but there seems to be SO MUCH information and I feel overwhelmed sometimes. And then I'm hearing that I need to trust my intuition but sometimes what I see in a card isn't the same as its established meaning. I guess this means I need to study more and more. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>16953634
Some of the cards make total sense to me, but then there are others that I see one way but then I check the meanings in the book and I see I'm way off. I think your way of rephrasing the established meaning in your own words is really good and I'm going to try that. Thank you so much for the tip!
>>
>>16953645
Hey you're welcome! Good luck! The more meanings of each card the more you have to be quick at deciding which it is for someone if you are drawing multiple cards; you've got to figure out what each card stnds for in a reading before you combine the meanings...

>>16953606
If I get into the mindset of doing readings tonight, I'll definitely read for you
>>
>>16953606
Scry my lovelife in the near future
Im not currently with anyone at the moment
>>
>>16953638
Reader, you did a reading for me a few days ago and pulled the 8 of Cups. You said I had given up some things I shouldn't have and that it disappoints me. This is right on. But also the 8 of Cups could be turning your back on some things you feel passionate about to go off in search of something new, maybe something better, right? So how did you get your interpretation? I mean how did you choose from what you saw that I turned away from something I shouldn't have, but you didn't say anything about going for something new? How did you arrive at this conclusion? It was spot on but as someone studying tarot, I don't understand how you arrived at this specific conclusion. Could you enlighten me?
>>
>>16953561

Present state - The Star

You may have been through some things lately but you're now open to changes.

Challenge - The Moon

You're feeling quite fearful of change.

Past influence - Death, Reversed

You really don't like change.

Future (Next few weeks or months) - Ten of Wands

Represents the finishing of a cycle and also represents having a lot on your plate. However you're going to be reaping the rewards of your work, whether financial or personal work.

Your aspirations - Ace of Pentacles

You desire a new beginning, perhaps even financial prosperity. You want to be wealthy in every sense of the word.

Advice - Five of Pentacles

Don't be afraid to ask for help from someone you trust. Security isn't only financial but you probably already know that.

External influences - Knight of Cups

A knight in shining armor, so to speak. Someone emotional. Can represent diving into passion or something you're passionate about.

Hopes or fears - High Priestess, Reversed

You might be afraid of having lost yourself. This can represent an unhealthy need for approval.

Outcome - The Fool

You really just have to wait and see in this situation. This whole reading has been very generalized considering what cards I drew. My intuition says you must wait and see what happens. Meditate if you must.
>>
>>16953606
If you could scry how things will end with him, that would be much appreciated.
>>
>>16953677

Three of Wands, Reversed

Delays and obstacles. Don't do a long-distance relationship if you're thinking of it. If you want to be with someone who is frequently unavailable due to other commitments, you'll have to compromise.
>>
>>16953691

I drew one card - Four of Wands, Reversed.

There's a fear of commitment on one person's part. A lack of communication will play part in it. Unstable home situation possibly. This really just points to instability but its a necessary change.
>>
hi OP! do you have time 4 a reading?
>>
>>16953702

General reading for you

Nine of Wands, Reversed

Lower your defenses and act on inspiration. Get out of your comfort zone, and don't be so idealistic.
>>
>>16953710
I'd like to ask just a question
Female
Gemini
20 years old

Is he going back to my side?

Thank you!
>>
>>16953734

All right-side up

Says yes
>>
>>16953748
Will they hire me?
>>
>>16953748
thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!
>>
>>16953754

Says no
>>
giff new bread
>>
>>16953606
8 cups says that what you think is indeed true, this situation is nothing but an emotional stagnation and you need to realize this and end it asap.
you both do not feel the fire that should be there when one is in love. this further bolsters both of your will to put in enough effort.
at this point, you are worrying about it more than the positives that both of you derive from this.
>>
>>16954044

Thanks. Can I have one more about the person before, what their path is like?
>>
>>16954056
theirs alone, or with yours?
>>
>>16953606
How would things go if i tried to get back with my ex?
>>
>>16953748
Does she want me to contact her?
>>
>>16954023
what's the bump limit btw? 300? 350??
>>
>>16954057

I suppose one with mine, and one with the other that they're with now. My intuition says this person hasn't done any work to face their demons.

>>16954058

Page of Wands

Hard to say, only that it would be a courageous move and very passionate.

The Tower, Reversed

Says that maybe you're having trouble letting change come.
>>
>>16954066

Cards say no, or that its a bad idea.

They also imply forgiveness needing to take place somewhere.
>>
>>16954076
If i may ask one more, does she wants me to try to get back with her?
Thanks for the reading, scryscorp.
>>
>>16954099

Cards say no.

The Hermit Reversed for her

Loneliness, self-pity. Reclusiveness for no good reason.
>>
>>16954076
her path, in accordance with
you - the moon
new guy - 10 cups
she was not meant to be with you forever. you were one of the lessons in her life, and also a test, that she needed to traverse in order to get to her personal soul mate, which is the new person.
sorry if it hurts, i hope it will help when you think that she is really happy now. even if not with you, you did help her get there
>>
>>16954109

Hmm.

That is -quite- painful. But I've suspected it. Can I get a future reading?
>>
>>16954108
Thanks again.
>>
>>16954109

Actually... A better one would be if my soulmate even exists

Or if its a guy or a girl. I go both ways.
>>
>>16954082
Forgiveness? It could have been that I left withou saying goodbye. I have one more question, how do I make her forgive me? What do the cards say?
>>
>>16954142

Queen of Pentacles

Really just points toward a need for nurturing relationships. Release people who have a hard time trusting.

Also, you can't really -make- anyone forgive you, all you can do is acknowledge where you might have fudged and leave it be.
>>
>>16954148

Queen of Pentacles Reversed*
>>
>>16954124
>>16954116
page of swords says that of course, your mate does indeed exist, and is pretty close, maybe emotionally, or distance wise, to you already. it's just that you cannot see him / her.
the problem arises from
5 wands
which shows your inner conflict and turmoil. you are thinking way too much about everything, and this leads to confusion and thus, isolation.
the solution is given by
2 cups
which states that you need to understand, and more than that, be comfortable with yourself completely before a relationship, with the intensity you desire can manifest.
btw, there is a big chance that your soulmate is a girl.
>>
>>16954148
Last question, sorry I'm just so curious lol, but does she still have feelings for me?
>>
>>16954170

Cards say no

Drew 8 of Pentacles. Invest in yourself.
>>
>>16954157

Interesting... Thanks

Yes, I'm thinking a lot about everything. Saturn transiting the 12th house until next November (2016.) Sucks.
>>
>>16954180
Are you still doing readings? Can I ask for one?
>>
>>16954185

Go for it. Last one though, I'm tired.
>>
>>16954187
Alright, well my query is a little bit of an iffy one.

There's this entity that I may or may not be dealing with. I don't know all too much about it, hell, I don't even know if it's an external force or whether it's something internal.

Either way, should I be wary of this entity or not? Is it worth dealing with it?

Thank you, Scryscorp.
>>
>>16954193
>>16954193
>>16954193
>>16954193
>>16954193

NEW THREAD
>>
>>16954194

Entity? Yes. Internal or external? Hard to say.

Malevolent? Not... really

What it wants - The Moon, reversed

Confusion... deception

How you can help it - Five of Pentacles, Reversed

Symbolizes spiritual poverty, maybe it just needs love?

Additional information - Eight of Pentacles

Maybe you've been working too much and its trying to get your attention. This shows refinement and repetition.

Advice - Four of Wands

Focus on making a happy home.

Best I could do right now. Hope it helps. Lol
>>
>>16954215
You're a funny one, Scryscorp. Thanks for the reading, it does fit with a few things.

Want a short scry in return?
>>
>>16954229

Sounds good to me. Go for it.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.