[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General (Evening edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 59

File: 1435354682540.gif (25KB, 1106x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435354682540.gif
25KB, 1106x800px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16942330
>>
File: wofslkfmlkm.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
wofslkfmlkm.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>>16944300
can I have one pls?
I'd need a character and romantic preference a well. Something on my profession would also be appreciated
>>
Would you still be able to read me?
>>
File: tumblr_nvifxbhbaC1s4yxv2o1_400.gif (2MB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvifxbhbaC1s4yxv2o1_400.gif
2MB, 335x500px
>>16944268
Mmhmm

>>16944296
Not really. Not yet my forte. Google [animal] spirit animal. Maybe watch a documentary on them. A lot of animals have a defining idiosyncrasy that can give you a basis for understanding them and figuring out what they're about.

>>
>>16944326
Thank you :D
>>
File: pisces5.jpg (156KB, 921x650px) Image search: [Google]
pisces5.jpg
156KB, 921x650px
>>16944310
Well Virgo moon does influence you - you are at your best in mental analysis, constructive criticism and common sense decisions. You can make your intuitions, feelings and impressions about things useful in practical affairs (like whats the best approach to any practical situation and it comes without thinking, you just know it). While you may have serious intent and considerable ambition, you don't seem to take yourself too seriously ( you do your best in environments where authority subtle says what's need to be done). You balance lies in maintaining balance between the emotional and mental sides of your nature, avoiding the tendency to alternate between sympathy and coolness of response (either involving too much or ignoring situation). You want to be important, you want to have social status even if dont know how to achieve it. You might become to much involved in relationships as it means so much to you that you even might ignore obvious flaws just to be happy. You're attracted to eccentric and strange girls. She maybe isnt the smartest or most confident one but there's something in her that makes you look at her with question - i have no idea why she's so interesting to me. Profession might involve something helping others to overcome their obstacles - you know how to relate with other feelings, at the same time you can suggest practical solution how to get better.
>>
>>16944326
bet you can't single me out nigra
>>
>>16944337
>>16944095
Could i just get a reading in character please :D
>>
>>16944337
this is girly holy shit, virgo+pisces

Oh well, atleast I have aries rising and a pair of balls, however small or large they may be.

Thanks Sorrow
>>
File: tumblr_mdfnl5FvvE1r4ib1xo1_540.png (316KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdfnl5FvvE1r4ib1xo1_540.png
316KB, 540x417px
>>16944343
You been singled out.
>>
>>16944354
Try if you can single me out too, bet you can't
>>
File: sena-spanking.gif (984KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sena-spanking.gif
984KB, 300x168px
>>16944354
No
>>
>>16944359
Try harder feggit
>>
>>16944367
Kali Yuga
>>
File: wicdiv10-4.jpg (183KB, 897x643px) Image search: [Google]
wicdiv10-4.jpg
183KB, 897x643px
>>16944371
The aristocrats
>>
>>16944372
So... How's the curse business working out for you?
>>
>>
>>16944405

>>16942906
>>
>>16944405
>>16944393
>>
File: tumblr_nbjvf2ppjb1rn2lrdo1_500.jpg (85KB, 464x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbjvf2ppjb1rn2lrdo1_500.jpg
85KB, 464x687px
>>16944445
I saw that this morning. I have nothing to add.
>>
File: P5270127.jpg (4MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P5270127.jpg
4MB, 3072x2304px
>>16944300
Can I get a reading please?

I'm curious about how well I'm going to do in school in the future. It's cliche, but a romance reading would be nice.

I think more than anything I'd like to know if I should devote more time to spiritual improvement or academic improvement, because the two always seem to be conflicting.
>>
Ey yo I answered my last querent in the last thread, late cuz my interest bullshit, sorry girl. Anyway, it's back there

Peace fo real this time tho
>>
Is the dickwad I love going to come back to me soon? Also, I'd like any readers' opinions on the playing card method of divining. I read a book on it, tried it out and I keep getting the same card when I ask about said Dickwad, no matter how much shuffling and cutting. It's freakin me out.
>>
>>16944541
>>
>>16944480
Add? You could have been like "no Eve, you're a weirdo for thinking my vision could have anything to do with you" or "oh how interesting" but you didn't reply at all
>>
>>16944504
That's alright, and yeah, he is one to play games.
>>
File: 1389220469945.png (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1389220469945.png
123KB, 500x375px
Bumping. Just got here and now I'm waiting for some readerfriend to show up.
>>
Anyone doing any more readings ????
>>
>>16944574
>You could have been like "no Eve, you're a weirdo for thinking my vision could have anything to do with you" or "oh how interesting" but you didn't reply at all
Yup. That's the long and short of it. Good for you.
>>
>hoping for a reader who can help me out with some self-improvement
>>
File: tumblr_mn8hnqssxs1rw401do1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn8hnqssxs1rw401do1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>16944780
Yeah man. I'll do some readings today...
I feel a little shitty about saying I'd do readings yesterday and only doing like 4 out of 14, so I'll try to do more today.

I'm as flaky as I am prolific :/

Like some kinda Greek pastry factory...

Infos::

°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

2MB, 1964x1452px
Good evening, /div/, and a good Saturday night

Egh, fuck the poetry, you want readings, right? I'll do like 3 to 5, but ONLY LOVE READINGS!!!

They say I'm good at those, so I'm going to do those.

Anyway, gender and query; songs that hit your feels allow me to go more deeply.

I'll use whatever method I think most appropriate, unless you have a specific preference.

Also, someone please pray for my gains because I was too much of a faggot to go to the gym today.
>>
>>16944880
If you don't disagree more politely, you will simply be ignored :(
Assuming you're the same anon from the last thread, you have a decent point, and I wish you wouldn't lose it through your frustration :/

>>16944574
>>16944812
Get a room you two. This place is for readings, not flirting >:0

>>16944937
Yeah hit this guy up for love readings; I'd say he's better at those than I am, generally.
>>
>>16944937
https://youtu.be/CuRwRlicEmw
Straight male
I was the dude that got advice on love the other day, said that my love definition was out of synch with reality and that I judge a book by its cover
But then you said you got The Fool for the day and we shouldn't trust too much what you said.
So I'm asking for advice to get love again, whatever method
>>
File: YusukeOfficial.png (385KB, 442x617px) Image search: [Google]
YusukeOfficial.png
385KB, 442x617px
>>16944904

How do I stop fucking up after so many years of being a loser? Is it already too late for the lofty goals I still want to pursue? What do I do?

>°Appearance (and gender)
Male. Short kinda stocky hispanic guy with a long, pointy chin and medium straight black hair

>°Personality
A bit reserved but warm up with friends and family. I can seem distant or downright uninterested sometimes, but deep inside I really care about everyone and I wish no one had to suffer.

>Pic related
Yusuke kicks ass, also I've been told I kinda look and act like him.
>>
>>16944937
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVCmQ9isD8
This song always hits me right in the feels.

Is there even the slightest possibility that I could have the relationship I want with him, or would I be wise to break things off with him? I'm a female.
>>
>>16944937
Female.
Will we get back together?
Song is Strunk, by Die Antwoord http://youtu.be/-SD5o8-EbCA
>>
Im going to leave this for DreamWalker, if he wants to give it go at one or two.
had both today, first one was while sleeping in the morning-night, second was a nap, they were both very dark.
http://pastebin.com/t3MNZKce
http://pastebin.com/rDma6YX2
>>
>>16944937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMbHNofCzw

Female, he's male.
I just want a love reading.

I know where we're likely headed which is a successful relationship that fate has kind of put into my path. But right now he's only subconsciously aware. He's not consciously there, yet.

He also just got out of something serious and hasn't caught up to himself, yet.

I feel this potential for us to really connect. Like we're the same kind of energy.

I love your crazy and rhymes
>>
>>16944904
Male, roughly 5'9", built, with a little fat. Blonde, blue eyed, sharp jawline, thin face.
INTP according to the MBTI.
Can't think of any characters I'd wanna be. I like being who I am.
>>
>>16944904
Male brown hair black eyes
Funny as fuck I'd say I love to make people laugh

Where am I headed in life in terms of love and finance ?

Also girls think I am attractive?
>>
File: magic_kaito_by_sagenac-d33oskj.png (754KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
magic_kaito_by_sagenac-d33oskj.png
754KB, 800x670px
>>16945002
Pic
>>
>>16944937
Male. Do I have a chance with Isabel? I sometimes feel she's giving me very subtle hints, and other times like she wouldn't consider me in a million years. I also fear I'm going to drop my spaghetti extremely hard if we ever go out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ15WowlW1E
I'm a weeb, sorry but not sorry desu senpai.
>>
File: 141dc816960680_full.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
141dc816960680_full.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>16944904

>Appearance
Female, wavy brown long hair, brown eyes, fair skin, average height

>Personality
Nice and boring most of the time, but I often catch myself being arrogant for no reason. I'm also sometimes avoidant and nearly asocial, but every now and then I come out of my shell.

>A character
Chikaru Minamoto. She has the sweet personality I try to emulate, but often fail.
>>
>>16944947
Thanks for the shoutout, even though I'm not on my game tonight at all
>yes, that means readings might very well come out bullshit

But I shall read until I pass out or snap! (enjoy that shit, lasses and lads)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14vYhzjyvdJ

>>16944958
I'm too drunk to remember who the fuck you are, so I'll treat you like a new querent.
>btw, you should trust this reading even less than the last one :^)
Anyway, give me a minute.

>>16944977
Yours is next, cards probably.

>>16944981
Girl, you know I can't do yes or no. Tell me what you want to do, and I'll tell you a strategy, though.

>>16944998
Ya, you'll probably get cards too, give me some time.

>>16945025
You should be asking whether or not you have a chance of getting a reading tonight, but I'll do my best to get to you, probably cards though.

Alright, querents give me a few minutes to get my head straight.
>>
>>16944937
Female, basic howtobf query.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuwmU1a1kY
>>
File: Hieidragon-o.gif (570KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Hieidragon-o.gif
570KB, 320x180px
>>16944964

In progress

Sighhh... if only I had a real Jagan eye. I don't think I could go through with that painful trepannation type surgery though...

>>16944984
I'll message him. if he's not busy he should be able to answer you today
>>
>>16944937
Guy here.
Wanna know how badly I'll fuck up at life, or if I'll generally do okay. If you need to narrow that down to something specific like family/career/romantic success, go right ahead.

Really into this right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8crbgYBrgNU
>>
>>16945069
Wink wink
>>
>>16944937
generally songs don't make me feel so i don't know how to answer this question. i hate songs that are too slow, if that helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0CeRog-yQ
if only for nostalgic feels.
want to know how far i will get in life, and if i will ever get anywhere, or if i will be stuck here for the rest of my life.
>>
>>16944958
I'm going to pull runes for you

Left:
>Fehu
Top:
> Jera/(Hidden) Thurisaz/Dagaz
Middle:
>(Hidden) Gebo
Outlying:
> (Hidden) Laguz, Raido
Right:
> (Hidden) Ingwaz

You asked for a love reading, and a love reading I'll give! But, friend, I don't think you'll be too down with this shit.

Anyway, I see the major party to play a desire for profit in the past, and that seems to have left your ass a bit sore, likely because it wasn't sufficiently lubed, and you're wanting more! (I'm fucking around, you know what I mean)

Anyway, I see the major factors here is the fact that you're a bit too butthurt (kek) to see sufficiently clear. Aye, that's how it comes now to mind. The end of something leads to you being all fucking angry and conflicted and such. Lad, I know that feel, and feel it so much. Anyway, the major theme, I'll say, is that you need to quell those feels in order for love to come into your life again.

If I might go on a bit to predict and shit for a second, I will say that you'll find a lass who is actually really good for you, but you'll think it too good to be true. Because of your previous hangups, you'll think the universe is just trolling you, and you won't be inclined to leave her close in your mind.

Ah, I see that you should rather just give her the whole of yourself. I'm not saying she won't let you down, but she'll help you grow in some way, and the runes tell me that's worthwhile anyway.

Ah, she helps you to move on! Ya, it's one of those, sorry anon. But, hey, placeholder bitches have their own place; good luck, at any rate.
>>
>>16945040
Gotcha, okay then how can I best go about rebuilding our romantic relationship? Friends are telling me totally conflicting things, and I have trouble trusting my gut instincts.
>>
File: P0.jpg (91KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
P0.jpg
91KB, 720x480px
>>16944904

5'10, balding, black beard, brown eyes, somewhat tanned skin,

reserved, lay back person, very selective, dont talk to much

>pic the bald one

thanks really
>>
Worthwhile: The Empress (reversed)
Potential: The Magician
Forces against: 8 of Cups
Forces for: Page of Swords (reversed)
Advice for you: 3 of Swords (revered)
What he needs to do: 7 of Wands

Good querent lass, I don't mean to spank your ass with this spread that I'm seeing now, but I don't think your current efforts shall be enow with respect to permanency. Well, it's actually kind of strange, you see. The currently potential shows something of lack of long-term strength to me, but the cards tell me that this is something that you can change if that's something you seek! (ie, his potential with you is defined solely by how much you want to try)

Now, the forces against tell me that he's actually down to bail, and you won't likely prevail if you won't address his emotional bullshit first of all. I see something to call well for you: if you can comport yourself by means of something a bit less intellectual and a bit more true, you'll find something well to come to you.

Ah, but it's fucked up, though. It says the forces working for you are emotional outbursts, but the advice tells me you should keep your heartbreak to you...wtf...well, this one is strange, but I would think that it would come into range by means of what he needs to do. He needs to man the fuck up right now and realize that he's got a good girl in you. Otherwise, fuck that dude.
(Ya, I think so, idktho)

Anyway, here's a quick scry for you based on this spread:

I see a tattered flower offered forth, and given back; I think there is something of a lack of expression that works against you now. Tell your feelings true, then he'll give them back or he'll fuck off; either way, you're better off if you do.
>>
>>16945130
im indeed butthurt at a past failed attempt to get love and all the others that failed
Im butthurt at myself (and the universe, i wont lie), the girl just made its choice.
im trying to work past it, tough.
do you think this girl will come soon?
>>
>>16945183
Who is this for?
>>
File: Vehk.jpg (100KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vehk.jpg
100KB, 568x800px
>>16944904
>Appearance
Standard-issue white guy. I have face that (I think) looks 14-15 years old, but I'm 6' or 1.83 Meters tall. Average body build.

>Personality
Smart-ish, but not that motivated. I love to think about anything and everything, but...I don't really have much focus, if that makes sense.

I'm walled off to maybe 90% of people I meet, but then I meet people who bring that down completely, and I'm "me" around them. According to them, that's funny, smart, level-headed, weird, and lovable.

>Pic
Vehk is my spirit animal.
>>
>>16944981
>>16945137
Alright, how to rebuild

Do/Don't do:
>6 of Pentacles, 2 of Cups

Oh shit, this one is really clear. So, you're thinking quite a bit about equality and worthwhile exchange, but you rarely find something fair for you to come in range. Well, lass, if you want to get his ass to stay with you for a while, you're going to have to be charitable as hell. Stop keeping tabs on when your beloved lad repaid your kindness to you, and just give it as much as you can to him, boo.

Now, I see something more a bit more therefore to come to you: I see an eagle, covered in blood to bring an olive branch to the lad you love. Ah, if you want this one to work out, you'll need to silence the manner in which you shout, and simply offer peace and kindness to him. If you want to win, you'll need to calm the fuck down for a bit, and you need to be...ah, the Hanged Man, I see. You need to give of yourself freely and stop concerning yourself too much with how he's receiving, much less, how he's returning what you're giving.

Tldr: be a kind bitch and take care of your man, and stop giving a fuck about whether or not he can give the same to you that you seem to provide, or what you think you deserve to.

Best of luck to the both of you.
>>
>>16945183
>>16945194
lel, my bad, drunk moment; it's for my second querent:
>>16944977
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2011-02-18-13h25m39s67.png (123KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2011-02-18-13h25m39s67.png
123KB, 480x360px
>>16944964
4 of Swords, Princess of Wands, Princess of Cups, Judgement

Well its hard since they're all so interrelated
For example 4 of Swords and Princess of Wands are saying that your very high dreams, that drive for really big things, is something you can reasonably fight towards, but you need a combination of stubbornness and patience

The feelings you have now are great for your potentials, though they are not fun...
You need the frustration, the righteous anger, the concern for humanity, and so on to turn up the intensity on life.

You're more tied to bein 'a loser' when you're around places or people that have witnessed you been 'a loser'. You need changes of scenery. Even without moving, you can go to lots of different and even new places, meet different and new people

The Princess of Cups strongly advises, no, DEMANDS, that you find many kindred spirits, make lots of really true friends, stop doubting yourself at all and put yourself out there ibn the world doing everything that seems even somewhat interesting...

Judgement is telling me that you know that logical steps to take next in moving toward your dreams: educational, occupational, and social things to do that you only are putting off because of your feeling of defeat.
I'm sure yusuke would tell you that defeat can make you stronger as long as you get up and keep fighting

I'm not really sure how to inspire you to get off your feet and start taking lots and lots of action with your life. Frustration can have good or bad effects depending on the other emotions present.
If you feel angry, don't feel angry at yourself. Really, very little of your negative experience in life was you fault, so I'm not sure why you are constantly telling yourself it was...

Besides, there is a limit to learning from mistakes. Focusing too much on missed opportunities or mess-ups will weaken you, instead of strengthen, which is what dwelling on our failures is actually for.
>>
>>16945220
Fuck. Thank you. This is very sensible. Me acting like a bitch is basically our big problem. I take him for granted often, and he has noticed. Also....I literally shout.
>>
I posted on the other board but did not get a response.

If any readers need more info just let me know.
Quiet and awkward,
Small
What does the dude that I have been into for more then a year now think of me? Do I have a chance? We have not hung out in a while and I am unsure how he feels about me etc. Will things work out?
>>
>>16944998
I'll do this spread for you, lass:
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_spreads/is_he_she_the_one.html

>Ace of Wands (reversed), Page of Pentacles (reversed), 6 of Swords (reversed), Knight of Wands, 6 of Cups (reversed), The Hermit (reversed), The Hanged Man (reversed)

Nope, seems like the one who is wrong is you.

I think there is some manner of delusion that comes to you by virtue of this man, and it speaks to you in manner most untrue. Ah, I see you have a passionate and good time with this lad, but all those good times that you've had have conspired to leave you a bit mad in the head and, so say the cards in this spread, that you've overestimated the extent of your possible connection with him

Ah, I see the fire to fizzle out eventually, and I don't think this to be much of a long-term thing. Well, I see that you two migh like to fuck, but the advice seems reasonable enough: literally stop ignoring what is right before your eyes: this one isn't going to work out, and you already know that; you asked me to read for you tonight because you're already aware of that. As a matter of fact, the reason it won't is because your beloved bro won't come out of his shell and connect with you in the way you'd like him to (dat 6th card), and it seems to me that it's not something worthwhile to force him to do. Why? The relationship, if you somehow manage to force it to work out won't be too much about good exchange in any way; I see some selfishness to taint everything twixt you two.

But, fuck it, what do I know; you should just do you.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
42KB, 400x400px
Just bought the thoth tarot a few days ago, and learning.
Help me practice my skills!

Ask me anything about the present (wont do third part readings..."how does she feel about me?" kinda stuff), not the future, and lets see how it goes...post a song and your astrological sign and gender, snd see how it goes!!!

P.D: May post reading results till tomorrow, kinda rekt now
>>
Never pass out while drinking
>>
>>16945342
You might asphyxiate on your own vomit.
>>
>>16945324
Do you do readings dealing with a person's spirit?
>>
File: 1446822287163.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446822287163.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>16945354
Woman, you're a scary one. Too bad it's extremely cheap to drink with me.
>>
>>16945358

What do you refer to?
If its something that will help you grow spiritually speaking, or see if there are energy influences affecting your life in some way right, Im down for that!

I hace been a reader for over a year, but Im new with the thoth deck, so there is a chance I wont be accurate, therefore I wont predict the future
>>
Okay, I've already done three and Jesus fuck I've been drinking a lot, so the rest...good fucking luck

>>16945342
Silly lad, that's what's coming up for me tonight (but your advice is actually right)

>>16945025
A seduction reading!

Her feelings/advice for you:
> 7 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles (reversed)

Damn, son, she's playing games with your heart, and she done fucked you up good. I think it best understood if you break away and stop working towards her so much. I see your efforts aren't enough to stop her from playing her fucking games, and you'll not likely have her in range of your particular ways.

Well, lad, the cards tell you to be a bit more Chad and go fuck other women instead of focusing on this one in particular, I think. But, well...you asked the bard to give you some tips on seducing, so...

I see the 9 of pentacles, and I see a room filled with gold. Well, lad, I'm sorry to say but she won't be digging any poorfag on any proximate day. Disregard this particular female and acquire currency, then later she might be a bit more inclined, I think.

There's some quote about a gold digger and not fucking around with no broke nigga, right? Anyway, she probably doesn't hold a poorfag in good light. Best you just make some money; use her as an impetus if you need to, but eventually make that money for you.
>>
>>16945370
Sounds good! Let's do the spirit reading thing that you said lol.
Female
Aries/Pisces
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ghyOye3MFQY
>>
File: sag.jpg (154KB, 921x650px) Image search: [Google]
sag.jpg
154KB, 921x650px
>>16945372
You'll be drinking tonight?
>>
>>16945374

kek

I need a question? What do you seek to improve about yourself? What exactly do you want to know? Remember I have been drinking and kinda rekt right now

>>16945372
Whatsup BV, magician card guy here, doing rekt readings, glad to see you in here
>>
>>16945372
Thanks, drunken wizard. I hate how fucking accurate your reading started sounding about the money thing, it's not that she says it outright but I guess it's clearly implied given her family background. Well shit, I don't know what to do now, but I certainly know what I shouldn't do. Thanks, man, time to look for greener pastures.
>>
>>16945048
Hah, you're not going to like this, I can already tell

> El Sol (reversed), El Gorrito (reversed)

This spread is literally telling you to stop waiting for love to come to you and seek it out yourself. If you want some help in terms of finding a lad for you, get the fuck out of your house, dress sexy, and flirt a bit. Now, I saw a sexy lass, most coquette, who can certainly get the attention of plenty of lads. But, they won't likely be too much more interested in a night or two, lass. Now, you asked me how to bf, not how to husband, so here's what you get.

I see sparrow flying to and fro, and he knows just in which direction to go if he wants that sweet nut in his mouth, though. I can see some flittering...wildly chasing a Midsummer dream. Night is gone by, and I'd not espy two doves who speak now of love, but they herald a good time.

So, I guess...go out and wear a sluttly dress and be sexy and such; you'll find yourself a bunch of lads who would just love to have you for some time. But, as far as permanency, that's not something you'll find...at least not yet.

I asked the spirits about that, though, and I heard laughter, so...
>>
>>16945381
Well I've been working on reawakening my spirituality after years of it being dormant. I know that I am growing stronger each day and still need to learn a meditation method that works with my daily schedule..yada yada yada :P. My question would be: where does my spirit stand currently with potential and growth? No path reading though. Thank you :D
>>
>>16945397
How to long term bf would have been the most accurate question to make.
>get the fuck out of your house
I guess that's a start to whichever purpose anyway.
Thanks, dude.
>>
>>16945073
Ah, you asked for a general! Perfect stopping point for me, then. Another night, lad; I'll read for you then.

>>16945127
Generally I only read for three, and you're number 7, so you're all out of luck tonight, I think.

>>16945190
Ah lad, I'm butthurt as all fuck too right now, but we'll try not to let it get us down! ^_^,

Runes don't tell me a damn thing about timelines, though, so...

>>16945246
Lel, I didn't want to come off too rude, but your energy felt to me like you're kind of a bitch too, so...

Just kidding, good luck.

>>16945381
Sup bro, good to have you show

>>16945391
Yes, good luck friend; I hope that you can bend as you like to in the end
AND I'M FUCKING DONE, NO MORE READINGS; BBL, DRINKING
>>
File: Tiropita-cheese-pita1.jpg (117KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tiropita-cheese-pita1.jpg
117KB, 800x540px
Fuck my bad I did a couple and lost the posts twice because the Internet's messed up here
Guess I'll use a word program

Sorry, just kinda discouraging so I stopped for a while, but I'll get back to this soon and I can do like a dozen or two tonight, probably, make up for bein flaky recently
>>
>>16945451
you could type them before on a block note
Its way more reliable.
i guess it feels like when a game crash after you play two hours without saving.
>>
>>16945245
Thanks a lot, Hiei. I have to get rid of fear and forge ahead no matter the result or if it seems daunting. I won't stay static anymore. The only part I think I'll have trouble with is the whole meeting people thing, but if I really start trying all the new things I want I should manage.
>>
How's everyone doing? I'll do a few readings.
Remember I'm a beginner reader still.
Describe yourself your emotions how you feel right now if you want a full reading.
If you want a full yes or no reading just give me your question.
If you want a one card yes or no reading just give me your question.
For yes or no please specify if you want a one or three card reading.

Thanks~
>>
Sure dude take a motivational break. chill

Just in case I'm >>16945163
>>
>>16945506
Hey
Feeling lost
one card yes no pls- does SA has any romantic interest in me?
>>
>>16945432
Ya, I suppose it would have been; that's why my love queries come out all fucked up when I asked for them ^_^,

>>16945506
Hey, I'm stupid drunk and sad, those are my emotions now, lass

Anyway, I asked you in the last thread or something if I need to write a concerto, but I think you didn't notice it. Hopefully you do this time, pls
>>
File: RA.jpg (20KB, 557x640px) Image search: [Google]
RA.jpg
20KB, 557x640px
>>16945506
5'10, balding, black beard, brown eyes, somewhat tanned skin. Im a little scared, some lack of motivation, but I really enjoy where I'm right now. Im scared of losing it. I feel like blank inside.

If possible a full reading or general.
>>
>>16945513
Looks like it's a no. Also, listen to your inner voice and you'll find your way.
>>
File: 1440414494278.jpg (62KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1440414494278.jpg
62KB, 500x435px
>>16945506
Male
Frustrated
I had a business deal with a friend from Russia and dont know how it will turn up. What do you see in future for 5 years.
>>
>>16945534
How big of a spread do you want one or three?
>>
>>16945130
>>16945130
>Ya, it's one of those, sorry anon. But, hey, placeholder bitches have their own place; good luck, at any rate.
also what did you meant with this?
that she is gonna end up rekting me?
like it will give me another thing to hope for?
>>
>>16945506
I feel afraid. I'm afraid of being an adult and taking on responsibilities. I often wish I could depend on other people forever, but I know that's not possible. I feel like I'm a burden on my family, because I'm not underage and they are still supporting me.
I would like a career reading, please, mostly related to how achieve success in my current area.
>>
>>16945543
Three pls and tell cards please

>>16945546
Some girls merely cross your path for the purpose of healing you and making you believe in love again, then they leave you rekt.

Good luck
>>
>>16945556
so close to quads, sorry bv
you mean she will leave me rekt ending the relationship or before something can materialize?
>>
>>16945560
Looking over that spread again, I think it means she'll make you feel like a man and virile and such, but you have to give of yourself freely because you won't see her as worthwhile at first

but idk tho
>>
>>16945400

>How to improve your spirituallity:

Queen of disks-devil-emperor

Lets see. sister.

Seems that deep inside, you are a kind soul, friendly and good-hearted, with sharp intuition...but who may be prone to alcohol and drugs? Prone to worries, and depression? Seems you are a bit passive, too.

A good way to improve yourself would be controlling your instincts, wheter it may be drinking, sex, fear, or an obsession regarding adquiring material gains...there is nothing to fear if you chose to. Balance is the key. Will is a strong keyword in here.

>where does my spirit stand currently with potential and growth?

Hanged man, ace of disks, adjustment

Well, I can speak only of the present.
You have great potential to evolve even more, and it seems you are not in a bad position right now, even if that seems to you, or even of you have done wrong before. You are somewhat spiritual it seems, always a different point of view which not always means bad.

Even if you may have been feeling stuck in the past. Remember that the universe always brings us forward and every experience, has a lesson to teach you. With every life we evolve even more, as we learn from our mistakes.

Little daily/weekly efforts should be enough to bring that spiritual balance which you may be seeking. Just make it happen! A little meditation after work or school, even if its not long should help. Maybe try new things! A little yoga wont do bad? (that was my personal take, for I relate coins to the material world and the body)

Well, hope it helps...how you percieved my intuition?
>>
>>16945567
>>16945567
worth while as in too good for me?
or too bad for me to bother with her?
>>
File: yu_yu_hakusho_by_tiffanypk.jpg (391KB, 835x1167px) Image search: [Google]
yu_yu_hakusho_by_tiffanypk.jpg
391KB, 835x1167px
>>16945462
More like if you do that while you are playing someone else's game after you told them you'd level their character :[

>>16945464
Good, you admit what's difficult for you. That is the first step toward defeating a weakness that is holding you back

>>16945001
OK, for the third damn time
Let's see if I can say it better than the first two

4 of Swords and Princess of Wands

Different deck, but you got 4 of Swords and a Princess like the last guy I answered
I'd say boh of your readings somewhat apply to each other. Similar personalities, different appearances and somewhat different lives

Just like you type indicates, you spend much more attention to your own thoughts than those of others which is good for you in two main ways:

°this way, you are not more worried about the perceptions of others, which would be harmful

°you do have good thoughts, so dwelling on them and developing them is a good thing for everybody

Unfortunately, you keep your thoughts to yourself
You don't intend to introduce most of your ideas, emotions, thoughts, dreams, etc. to the outside world, and I'd things progress as they are, you'll end up stuck in a career that doesn't allow you to channel or work toward any of these

It's like your mind is a zoo that you tend, taking care of the animals and walking around through the place. The thoughts inside are rarely able to get out and become something real, if ever.

You need to bring forward your interesting mental into the physical where it can enter other mentals
>>
>>16945593
Good fucking gods, you're persistent
>2 of Wands

You won't want to bother with her because she doesn't seem like long-term material. She's probably a trashy slut; enjoy tagging that, though.
>>
>>16945612
I-i-im sorry BV everytime you answered you leaves me with more questions.
Don't want to keep disturbing your drunkness.
Thanks for the reas and everything.
>>
File: 1437865391465.jpg (25KB, 427x449px) Image search: [Google]
1437865391465.jpg
25KB, 427x449px
>>16945612
Aw shit BV is getting angry
>>
>>16945618
Naw, you're good, I'm just being a dick tonight, but here's some advice:

> The Justice (reversed)
Stop worrying about what's fair, and go by your instincts a little bit. If you try to worry about what makes sense logically, you'll fuck yourself over. Good luck.
>>
>>16945612

2 of wands as outcome seems mutual agreement to me. a desition to be made maybe.

maybe the beginning of something which he can choose to stabilize later. wands mean passion so....who knows. damn bv. you been drinking lulz
>>
>>16945630
I didn't pull for outcome; I pulled for reason he doesn't want to give himself to her. In this sense, I read it as his perception of the outcome.

And yes I've been drinking
>>
>>16945626
Oh god that is kinda a touchy subject
You want me to be unfair and give no fucks?
>>
>>16945636
Damn it have had I woke up earlier totally Missed a reading from you
>>
>>16945535
Past, Present, Future
The High Priestess Reversed
The Magician Reversed
Nine of Swords

>The High Priestess Reversed
A need to listen to your inner voice. Hidden agendas. In the past were you overwhelmed? Excessively worried about something? Are you a naturally intuitive person?

>The Magician Reversed
Greed. Manipulation, trickery, and deceit. Feeling out of touch with reality and trying desperately to bring yourself back to Earth. If you are currently in a bad situation it is best to free yourself from it in order to gain a new perspective. Is it possible you have a lot of skills and talents you aren't using? Do you feel confused and impatient?

>Nine of Swords
Loss and regret, hopelessness and depression, in the near future. If you live in fear you will create a negative future for yourself. You are constantly and excessively worrying about a situation.

Clarity Card
>Knight of Cups
Imagination and creativity. An adventure of sorts. Act now. If you do nothing your dreams will remain dreams. Explore your passions!

Bonus, a card I couldn't keep in the deck no matter what I did.
>The Moon
It kept trying to slip out of my fingers and finally landed on the past and the present. The moon represents Fear and anxiety. It represents your subconsciousness and your inner self. This is you projecting fear into your present and your future based off of past incidents.

Whatever it is that is haunting you needs to be aired out and purged. Your life seems to be negative right now and that negativity will continue to fester and grow if you don't do something about it. It looks like you're a creative and intuitive person, you need to trust yourself and listen to your inner voice. If you don't work on yourself now your future will be dark.

Does this reading make sense?
>>
>>16945641
Lad, I don't know how to make it clearer to you: she's kind of worthless and a silly floozy, but she makes you feel good about yourself and manly and such.

I really don't know what else to say; you'll realize this girl is not long-term material from the very first day, but it's best you give yourself to her a bit emotionally, even though you know it's a stupid fucking idea to do so, because it will help you out with your inner healing and becoming manly in the long run.

I don't know what else to say.

Further commentary:
> The High Priest
The rest is up to you to figure out based on your own intuition, unconscious thoughts, self-perception, etc etc etc

>>16945642
Ya, shit happens; some other time
>>
>>16945646
unfortunately yes it makes a lot of sense

So I will like in Loss and regret, hopelessness and depression if I dont talk about something that happened in my past?

how or what doesn't it mean I have to purge it?
>>
>>16945650
>>16945646
>>16945610

Can any of you guys give me a reading ? I was around yesterday but didnt get it before the thread closed
>>
>>16945183
Well thank you BV, this definitely gives me something to consider. I am, however, just fed up with how little he's had to offer through out this whole relationship. So I shall take a little bit of your advice and make my feelings known, as that is something I don't do quite often, and give him a choice to make an effort now, or see me go.
>>
>>16945568
A lot of this I can relate to. I won't touch drugs and I did manage to do my partying stage and drop alcohol, thankfully, especially with alcoholism running through a portion of family. I do worry and stress and do get into depressive moods, high sex drive, not big into materialistic things. The second section was pretty awesome to read and just have to incorporate something around my kid lol. Thank you anon reader :D
>>
>>16945534
>>16945556
>The Hierophant Reversed
>Eight of Wands
>Ace of Swords Reversed

Should you write a concerto? Yes!

>Hierophant Reversed
Break the rules! Don't be restricted by them. Challenge the norm. Challenge what you thought was written in stone.

>Eight of Wands
Freedom. High energy and movement. Busy busy busy.

>Ace of Swords Reversed
Lack of clarity. You need to set goals for yourself. Possible difficulty with the early stages. Don't be worried that it won't bring you the results you want.

Looks like this is gonna be a radical concerto?
>>
>>16945696
Oh and I'm a pretty blunt, honest person as opposed to passive unless I feel that someone needs me to be passive and understanding moreso.
>>
>>16945667
An example (that doesn't necessarily apply to you just an example) might be like a person with depression stemming from something in their past needing to talk to a counselor? Does that make sense?
>>
File: 1446438962332.jpg (128KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1446438962332.jpg
128KB, 640x511px
>>16945506
Male
Sad
What do the cards say about my future?
>>
File: scarfacea_a_l[1].jpg (23KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
scarfacea_a_l[1].jpg
23KB, 675x380px
Im new to this, would very much appreciate a reading.

Male,
170 cm,
wavy brown med length hair brushed back,
Brown eyes with green tint,
European but with light Eurasian features.

Personality is
empathetic,
loyal,
manipulative,
can be disrespected somewhat easily which turns me aggressive.
>>
>>16945667
yeah it makes sense. I think I will do it this week. I dont want this to affect me that bad.

Thank you!!
>>
File: Carl.png (88KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.png
88KB, 400x360px
>>16944904
hi! Sorry to hear about you feelin bada bout last night, but Id love a reading if youre able to! :D

Appearence/Gender: Male, 6'5, Big Feet, Long Dark Brown Hair, Hazel eyes (mixture of green and blue on the outer edges of the iris, with golden brown in a starburst sorta thing closer to the pupil).

Personality: Curious to no end, Stubborn, Headstrong, Persistant, loves to improvise, not entirely practical, intoverted until I get to know people, a wee bit paranoid at times, loves questions, tries to be humble (when not trying to be humble can come off as egotistical), sarcastic, dark sense of humor, Intelligent (as people have told me, I dont personally believe it)

Pic is of carl wheezer, as he reminds me of an old friend irl.

Sign is cancer, love reading pref, if not thats ok too :)
>>
>>16945679
Not me, btfo, sorry

>>16945694
Ya, it's a longshot but...good luck?

>>16945697
The concerto would be a music sigil, just like the last one. The last one gave me 3 candidates, all fucked for one reason or another. So, I'm going to break the rules again. Thank you, reader.
>>
>>16945703

Yeah, queen on disks is usually into family stuff and can be a mother so it crossed my mind you could have a kid, and this cards shows usually a passive person, but who knows haha

Yet I sensed you may have problems like a lots of stress so you should aim to work towards it.

Im glad you related to some stuff, and was kinda accurate then. And no prob, it was my honor helping a fellow soul in her journey

Cheers!
>>
>>16945002
>>16945015
Love/girls: 3 of Swords
If you try for a meaningful relationship, you may actually be more likely to fail. Just have fun and make sure that whether or not you have another person to love you, that you love yourself
Finance/jobs: King of Cups
You will use your strong emotions to make things happen via a magnetic personality and understanding of other people's emotions as well as your own

Your attractiveness: Ace of Wands, Ace of Cups
Oh man, yeah, hahahahahaha you totally don't even see it? Maybe you just are afraid to believe any girl is into you because finding out that isn't the case would be disappointing and embarrassing?
You don't even have to make most of the moves, just the first one.
Talk to random girls you see, not expecting anything just to sharpen your ability to talk to girls you find attractive. Get more comfortable
The endless potential of two of the four elements is a very strong thing to have as a personality
Wands giving you fire, drive, intensity, lust, restless energy
Cups giving you water, depth, occasional moodiness and connection with others

Back to the question at hand, though: yes, many girls think you're good looking, but it is much more intense if you feel the same. When you feel that you are good looking and cool, you tend to actually be those things significantly

Don't fucking doubt yourself. And 'getting lucky' isn't really about getting lucky, its about being interesting, interested, attractive and attracted
More so the last two in less romantic situations, but not as much as people think

Mentality is half of the attractiveness of someone. You have the physical attractiveness OK, but when you're bored or depressed, you tend to be boring and depressing. You do also have the potential for radical mentality, but you need to realize you're cool.

Compare yourself to other people around you. Most aren't that interesting, compared to you, and those that are mostly don't deserve to be, so step your game up....
>>
Fuck I want ice cream real bad.. Might get McDonalds after this shit
>>16945542
Drew your cards love. Stay put for your reading.
>>
>>16945741
oh lil more info, I tend to try to be as honest as I can (doesnt happen 24/7, nobodys perfect), and bluntly tend to say my opinion on things.
>>
>>16944937
Male, the box by eastern conference champions, 26 Aquarius
>>
>>16945826
Your next gf will cheat on you, and you'll find out by examining her emails.

idk tho I'm drunk, and I didn't actually do a reading for you; I'm just fucking with your head for querying me after I said I'm not doing any more.

good fucking luck lad
>>
>>16944904
>>16945031
I noticed I forgot my question:
What should I focus on first in order to improve myself?
>>
if its alright, who wants to chat about stuff while we wait on our readings?
>>
>>16945881
What doyou want to chat about?
>>
>>16945893
idk, life, stuff going on, weather, games, anything?

I've had a boring day myself, saw the snl with trump, remembered why I dont like watching tv (ads, and its not even really entertainment anymore). Got the new binding of isaac dlc (and rebirth, since I didnt have it to begin with), pretty pleased, hbu?
>>
>>16945542
Well honestly this is an extremely negative reading.
>Past - Six of Cups Reversed
>Present - Five of Wands Reversed
>Future - Ace of Cups Reversed
>Clarity - Ten of Pentacles Reversed

The fact that everything is reversed is extremely negative. It represents a lot of negative energy in your life.

>Six of Cups Reversed (past)
Stuck int he past. Naivety. Unrealistic. Past issues that haven't been resolved. Unrealistic ideals about a particular stage of life.

>Five of Wands Reversed (present)
Increased focus on your goals. Do you tend to avoid conflict? To the point that it causes issues for you? You need to focus to achieve your goals. To progress forward you must focus on your KEY priorities and stay committed to your goal you cannot consider other possibilities or opportunities.

>Ace of Cups Reversed (future)
Two possibilities here.
You are controlled by your emotions, you have to curb your emotions if you wish to think clearly or achieve anything. Don't let your emotions control you.
You repress your emotions. You've suppressed your emotions to the point of feeling emotionless. Being unable to tell what are true emotions.

>Ten of Pentacles Reversed (clarity)
Financial ruin. Loss. Despite a lot of time and energy future success is limited due to a poor foundation.

I'm sorry it's such a negative read :( Does it make sense to you at all?
>>
>>16945899
Meh, been kind of stressed out with the direction my life is going versus how I'd like my life to be going. I'm in a state that's super cold and I'm originally from a really warm state. So I watch vampire movies. Haha
>>
File: 1426854260565.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1426854260565.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>16945913
>You repress your emotions. You've suppressed your emotions to the point of feeling emotionless. Being unable to tell what are true emotions.
I guess that makes sense. There's no hope for me.
>>
>>16945920
Whats causing you to be stressed with your life, if you dont mind me asking? Ive had alot of stressful experiences myself and I've been in a rut for the last few months here, kinda at a crossroads (want to go to college but unsure what to major in, sorta thing, I dont wanna get some irrelevant degree and waste my money), and its tearing mye apart personally.

>>16945930
ik that feel mang, have a digital hug.
>>
>>16945930
Know that I didn't do a financial read just a general read. Using the same cards doing a financial read.. Be careful with your money, do lots of research, don't be afraid to step back and reexamine everything, don't be afraid to ask for help, however you need to be cautious of third parties / other people when it comes to your money, don't be afraid of change, caution caution caution.

Your secret card says you can achieve your goals if you are disciplined. So..
>>
>>16945933
Dude, I'm pretty much in the same boat.I've been putting it off for that exact reason and now I feel like I'm on a dead end road so I'm just going to go ahead and enroll January. I'll probably take general classes and hopefully figure it out.
>>
>>16945869
Are you still doing readings or have you reached your limit
>>
I am dead now! Sorry anyone who still wanted a reading. Good night
>>
>>16945954
Yeah, It sucks absolute ass.

Its like, you know what not to do, but now your possibilities are a little below endless, I have ZERO idea what I wanna do, I Just know I dont wanna work at mcdonalds or in retail for my whole life
>>
>>16945031
>>16945872
Well, in order to best decide what to focus on, one must first examine their life and self to find yourself 's own strengths and weaknesses, which will help greatly in narrowing down possibilities. And it will make sure you don end up choosing something that would be a horrible fit for you.

Yourself:
You have a somewhat complex personality, depth of character, which you only show specific parts of to different kinds of people
The following are four major sides of your personality:
°The Sun: cheery, moe, sociable
°The High Priestess: wise, ojou, empathetic
°Princess of Wands: stubborn, genki, ambitious
°10 of Swords: gloomy, dandere, reflective

While all of these sides might feel fake, because you wear them like masks in order to feel comfortable, they're all real personalities,, and if you see that they're real, you won't despise them, When you accept and befriend these personalities, you will channel them much better and be cooler and more successful, as well as much less bothered by things I didn't know how to word that, whatever...

Forces:
There are many forces acting on / in your life
The following are the major 8:
The Devil, 4 of Wands, Prince of Wands, 6 of Disks, Princess of Disks, 2 of Disks, 8 of Swords, Adjustment

Too many for me to get into... I'd have picked less, but you've got a lot of stuff of equal importance and lots of possible paths and... idk I'm not really up for it right now, with all the others waiting. Sorry. I could get into detail some other time I guess..
>>
>>16945983
Can you please do mine?
>>16945741
I was here last night :)
>>
>>16946001
sorry thought you said that was your last one! OOPS!
>>
File: daisy14.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
daisy14.png
25KB, 750x562px
Please, if anyone could do a general reading?
>>
>mfw offer to do readings but only one person
asks me for one

>>16945324
This guy here, still doing readings and have changed my mind, I can tell you about love and the future but only questions related to how to make it brighter...

will post results until tomorrow but will deliver :D
>>
>>16945974
I think if I can just get a job where I travel a lot I'd be happy I don't really have any other aspirations. Hopefully we'llfigure it out. I'm sure we're among many.
>>
File: 5867_900.jpg (77KB, 900x679px) Image search: [Google]
5867_900.jpg
77KB, 900x679px
>>16944904

A general reading?

Short, slim, and long black hair. F
Easily excitable, sometimes reserved
Thank you.
>>
>>16946035
I sure hope so, its really concerning, Im only 18 man, I dont wanna waste any time.
>>
>>16946041
Err, or actually, how will things work out with G?
>>
>>16945983
This is all very interesting, thank you. You are absolutely right about my personalities and how I feel about it all. I'm not sure how to about befriending them, but I shall try.
And I most definitely will ask again about those forces when you aren't as busy, if that's really alright. I'm very intrigued about what they might mean.
>>
File: 140885648524.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
140885648524.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>16945163
OK wtf

So, having put appearance and personality its very likely you saw I asked for a fictional character you identify with, want to be etc
You give me this guy that I don't know, seemingky some random aoldiers, and don't say it is nonfictional, so I assume it is not you, and naturally look it up to see who you are referring to.
That's when the confusion begun.
The two possible candidates for where you got this picture are a Russian gun website called Popgun, and Portugal's version of /k/
Although the Russian site has the pic a good two months earlier, I'm not sure if it was actually taken by a russian...
I suppose it could be a show I haven't watched, but I doubt it, unless it's a foreign show...
And my guess is that the Portuguese site is more likely...
Not sure, really.
The bizarre thing is the resolution is higher on the Portuguese site, which is what suggested to me it could be a show or something, but it really doesn't look like it.
This second time it was posted, it accompanied part of a list of guidelines to follow that I found pretty amusing:

> 18- texteen not in lights

> 19- not talk on the phone in the ATH

> 20- stop not look 360 degrees in the multistory parking etc ...

> 21- avoid going to pubs seedy bars etc ...

> 22 when you get home and look good look before stepping off

> 23- PLEASE IF YOU HAVE Automatic garage door Take off MANUAL CABLE CARRYING tied to MOTORSITO

> 24- If he comes home see if there's a car that is unfamiliar in the street. Not to be paranoid , it is a Simplesmente and can save your life.

Sorry, just got really off track whn I couldn't source something
I don't think I can even do yours until you give me some kind of explanation.
Is this a show? No. So it must be you, right?
Are you Russian or light-skinned Portuguese? Or European?
Sorry I'm ignorant about army uniforms
so many countries use green and black because they're usually the best camo

Wow, that's a new record for going off track. Whoops
>>
>>16945959
Reread the post to which you replied

>>16946020
>nobody asked you for a reading
Alright, love reading pls
>>
>>16946020
If you're still wanting to do readings, I'd like one
Female, long brown hair, blue eyes
I'm a leo, and here's my song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nELGzD60BD0 (I'm schizophrenic if that means anything)

Should I continue on the path I'm on to have a better future, or do I need change? Thank you for any input
>>
who else is up for talkin while we wait for our readings?
>>
>>16946177
About what?
>>
>>16946182
anything, idk, just something to pass the time yanno?

hows your night been?
>>
>>16946188
To sum it up i've been drinking pretty much. Later i've passed on the couch and now i'm not feeling so fresh. What about your day/night?
>>
>>16946200
Boring day, been left reflecting most of it, when I wasnt playing games, came to the conclusion I need to meet more people but live in a really rural area and it left me feelin kinda down personally.
>>
>>16946208
I can relate to this whole "rural area, small number of people" thing. I'm also living in small town and there's nothing to do here actually. What you've been reflecting on? How much of time you're wasting on useless things instead of experiencing life?
>>
File: tumblr_nacip5YGJZ1rlysmgo1_500.jpg (161KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nacip5YGJZ1rlysmgo1_500.jpg
161KB, 495x750px
>>16945210
3 of Disks times the Queen of Cups

Just like vehk, a weakness of yours is pride and can cause you to lose unexpectedly when by all rights you should be the victor. However, I would say that for you, it is also a strength, enough so that it outweighs the weakness. You may fail some because of your pride, but you wouldn't even attempt anything without it, so even a few successes are a net gain.
Security will be hollow and subtly undermine the efforts
Be comfortable in an uncertain, even insecure zone

Security will dull your Hunger for things in life, a hunger that has served you well, and will serve you even better in the near future, as you begin to feel it more intensely and less negatively

Just spend less time immersed in the dreams of others, pan you'll find your on are quite interesting and just as enjoyable, when pulled up to their potential

you need something to focus on. Something productive, to spend time on each day. Maybe a creative pursuit such as writing drawing or music... You need to enjoy doing it though.
Actually the more hobbies, projects, and goals you work on, the better. At least 3 main things that you aren't doing now
This isn't unrealistic
Just take a few minutes out of time you'd be doing nothing important in from each day for the development and enjoyment of these things. Quite possibly there will be something from among these that informs your choice of academics and work...

Although this time feels slow, it is quickly becoming more and more crucial in determining the course of your life. You gave up on some paths but now are ready to embark on new ones, but there are many, and its been a while since you were at your most confident, and you're unsure of which paths to walk or how.
That part I can't help you with, because you're the one making the decision, and you haven't decided yet....
>>
yo, is there anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>16946223
Yeah, small towns are just all colors of fun, I live in the foothills of a mountain range too, its beautiful to hike but not fun (and advisable) to hike alone.

And basically, everyone I know lives an hour away or more, as theyve moved away from the area, so Ive been left kinda thinking like what can I do, where can I meet people without wasting 3 hours to get anywhere, and coming to a dead end because Ive never historically had many reliable friends save for 2, and they end up being busy and I dont get along with their friends so it really feels downright shitty.
>>
>>16946244
>Mountain range
That's cool. I'd be hiking them all the time. Dont you want just travel around? Maybe you could meet people there or go to relatives and live there for a while.
>>
>>16946256
I'm the kinda person that never likes going alone because Im alone far too much as it is, plus due to events earlier in life (we're talking childhood, earlier, the kinda stuff that effects you really deeply) giving me slight trust issues that causes me to have issues opening up to people until a while after I meet them. It really leaves me split between wanting to and not wanting to leave and meet people and I end up debating wether I should or not until I realize its far too late.

Relatives arent much of an option either, they also live in rural areas, but mostly in farmland areas, so its even worse.
>>
>>16946239
Yeah in about an hour when I finish the three still waitin

See this post >>16944904
>>
>>16946279
You should take the opportunity. Think about it. What do you have to lose? In the worst outcome you'll become regular you but in the best you might find loyal friends. Take it slow. Try taking small steps like visiting nearby town alone or just go to the concert. A bit of comfort zone expansion.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 156x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 156x240px
>>16944904
appearance: white, good looking (now, used to be... well, deformed), 6 ft, 68 kg
personality: friendly, outgoing and funny, used to be like, the opposite of that.
my pic is neville goddard because i've been studying his work for like a year
>>
>>16946288
the nearest town has less to do actually, it has literally a bar and that has nobody there ever, the closest city also hardly ever gets concerts, which I've been itching to go to a concert but I have yet to go to one.
>>
>>16946160

I did a reading for you like a week ago and you got the hermit, and a possible branching of paths

Idk man, if the situation has not improved, maybe ask somebody else or change the question

>>16946173
Not sure if serious or a hardcore troll
>>
>>16946292
as extra info

literally if I want to go anywhere, I have to go into the city over an hour away if theres zero traffic, and driving there is so stressful as people are just crazy drivers
>>
>>16946279
Why dont you keep your relations non-personal to an extent. Opening up to anyone is a bad idea anyway.

If you do find someone who is eye to eye with you, you dont need to open up because you would resonate with each other anyway.
>>
>>16946289
oh, *cough* forgot my question...
it's kinda hard to pick one really, i got a reading awhile ago saying I was being tested by heaven, which was interesting, but readers have said they couldn't give me information in regards to that so i'd just like a general future reading.
oh, im this guy by the way
>>16946239
i'll be awake for awhile, thanks in advance
>>
>>16946298
By opening up I meant, I wont even talk to someone aside from grunts or 3 word sentances until I feel comfortable, or I end up poking for peoples weaknesses because I get bored and want to see what makes htem tick, which probably one of my biggest flaws because it scares people off usually
>>
File: 1443137232519.jpg (84KB, 397x719px) Image search: [Google]
1443137232519.jpg
84KB, 397x719px
>>16946307
Is this you?
>>16946292
Take a leap of faith and go to that city by bus or something more comfortable.
>>
>>16946313
not entirely, about 1/4 of that doesnt fit, although I giggled with the struggles with life tasks (because when I personally like cooking and exercise when the weathers fair), and the stands/walks funny. As far as I'm aware, nobody thinks I hate them, and I usually take romantic opportunities whenever htey pop up but scheduling and location has proven burdensome, kept in contact with all those people and infact theyre the few people I still get opportunities to talk to and meet irl.

I tend to be calm but not to the point as to be passive, but I can be emotionally restrained

(I shouldve said this alot earlier, but I also can exaggerate when I'm feeling down, by alot)
>>
Sorry it'll be a little while before I get to my queries I'm going to look at the stars before it is light out
>>
I think it's time to familiarize myself with more difficult spreads, so I will be giving one Celtic Cross reading to the lucky anon who gets here in good time. I might even do a second if the first goes well. I will need:
>Your query or concern
>Some details regarding your situation

As this is a very in depth spread, please ask something that can be expanded upon, a simple yes or no question would not be ideal.
>>
>>16946346
Male
I cannot grasp my past. There's something bad lurking there but i dont know where or what. I can feel the presence of it.
Query is - am i able to overcome myself? To die and be reborn?
>>
>>16946346
Male
I'm lonely and I'm going through to a rut.
I have no will power to improve.
So anything to get out of this rut or getting more willpower
>>
Is DreamWalker gonna come online?
I left him some dreams some hours before
>>
>>16946356
Hmm okay, interesting query. I'll lay your cards out for you in a minute.

>>16946398
This interests me, so I might pull some cards for you.
>>
File: 1-scarface-quotes.gif (694KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1-scarface-quotes.gif
694KB, 500x213px
>>16945726
Ah fitting choice considering how you are and act

5 of Swords, 10 of Cups <--> 9 of Cups
Pretty simple here, not much to say. Defeat and doubt of a long time is starting to transform to resolve, which will secure success. The 10 is sucess, and from there you will alternate between comfort and harsher times that are enjoyable challenges which you mostly come out the best in, due to some strange strokes of luck

And the 4th card...
Whoops.

Holy shit that was amazing
I just pulled a magicians trick on myself

I drew four cards, and tried to remember them and write them down but forgot. I turned on the light and threw were there, but I had shuffled one back in without realizing it. I only knew it was Disks, an the top cards weren't, so I gave up and turned off the lights, closed my eyes, and shuffled the deck and drew another one, my usual routine

And when I saw the card, I knew it was the same one. Is this my card? Yep...
Now, was that simple 1:78 chance, or was it complicated shell game tactile memory, or paranormal stuff?
Or some funky combination?

Haha, sorry anyway, the card is the 2 of Disks
Disks/diamonds/stones/pentacles/coins/earth is the suit by far most concerned with material gains
Mostly in terms of financial and social matters. That's what it all comes down to in terms of material matters
The two is oftentimes a card of change, a big shift in one's life toward the attainment of the suit
Our different needs can be grouped under different suits, like so:

Fire: fun, productivity
Water: security, meaning
Earth: sucess, popularity
Air: understanding, discipline

Needs aren't bad. People are called needy, but every one has these, just in different ratios
People will say " well you don't really *need* etc" but that's stupid. Obviously you don't *need* to do anything but eat sleep etc
Needs are just wants that will stay with you because they are a part of our character. Characters change, but only through noticable events in the plot
>>
File: borat26[1].jpg (27KB, 300x504px) Image search: [Google]
borat26[1].jpg
27KB, 300x504px
>>16946307
Yes you sound like a legitimate psychopath
>>
I'm probably probably just gonna go to sleep
Maybe not but here is a quick readings for the Jimmy neutron poster. If I come back I'll elaborate some

>>16945741
Love: 3 of Cups vs 8 of Cups

A positive mindset is important. If you seem unhappy, you won't have as much success romantically

Advice from cards:
7 of Wands, 3 of Swords, Ace of Wands

Be brave, don't be weighed down by your past, start new things often

>>16946041
>>16946289
Sorry, probably won't get to you tonight
>>
Did drunken BV see that I pulled Fortune for your query regarding the damages dine by a magickal attacker?

I actually saw it in my mind's eyes as your song finished, and just about pooped myself when the deck actually presented it to me

World is your oyster, you can fix everything if only you believe
>>
>>16946356
>Present Situation: Knight of Cups
>Immediate Challenge: Five of Cups (reversed)
>Distant Past: Knight of Rods
>Recent Past: Four of Pentacles (reversed)
>Best Outcome: The Magician
>Immediate Future: Justice (reversed)
>Factors Affecting Situation: Death (reversed)
>External Influences: Four of Swords
>Hopes and Fears: Seven of Rods
>Final Outcome: Four of Cups (reversed)

So currently you may be a bit overemotional. Maybe you're just overreacting, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. You also may feel a lack of regret for things done in the past (perhaps caused by a short temper) which might be the reason why you're having this problem today.

I also see that you've lacked some initiative or will to take control recently, and for you to take action and gain some power over your life once more would be ideal. Others look upon the situation and see that a period of inaction may notnbe good for you, but I also wouldn't be so quick to assume that they are right.

Although an aggressive attitude is needed to help you towards your goal, and you feel as though change cannot come soon enough, a lack of responsibility may thwart your efforts to reaching your full potential. Ah but I still see good for you in the future nevertheless, perhaps a newfound enjoyment in life.

So this was my first time reading a Celtic cross for anyone other than myself. I apologize for lagging with the reading, and if I was a bit inaccurate. Some feedback would be appreciated.

>>16946398
Sorry I said might pull some cards for you but I'm tired.
>>
May I have a reading if anyone has a moment? Im in the midst of a tiff with my mother who has let me live at her home for 2 years now. I was in a bad way in every way and once again I'm near a breakthrough and she starts yanking the rugs I wove with progress out from under me. I have been as accommodating as I could for a mid twenties daughter who has no where else to go. What is the real issue here?
Sagittarius female if that helps
>>
>>16946543
Feedback by paragraphs
>So currently you may be a bit overemotional. Maybe you're just overreacting, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. You also may feel a lack of regret for things done in the past (perhaps caused by a short temper) which might be the reason why you're having this problem today.
Depression due having too much emotions? Is that even possible? I have some regrets but they are outcome as having too little emotions - treating others by "wall of silence" or not involving with them and gradually distancing myself. As i've said i have no idea what lurks in the past.
>I also see that you've lacked some initiative or will to take control recently, and for you to take action and gain some power over your life once more would be ideal. Others look upon the situation and see that a period of inaction may notnbe good for you, but I also wouldn't be so quick to assume that they are right.
I did my best with initiative but i failed due to external factors. Taking action towards which area? You're trying to say that period of inaction is good for me? It's like taking and not taking action at the same moment.
>Although an aggressive attitude is needed to help you towards your goal, and you feel as though change cannot come soon enough, a lack of responsibility may thwart your efforts to reaching your full potential. Ah but I still see good for you in the future nevertheless, perhaps a newfound enjoyment in life
I dont know about aggressive attitude as i have no goal or dream which i want to achieve. Lack of responsibility you say? Again i have to repeat but in which area? Am i being irresponsible while dealing with people emotions or am i being irresponsible in studies?
Does cards shows anything related to it?
>>
>>16946346
Would you be able to do a simple reading?
>>
Male
6 foot, blond hair, skinny
Very anti-social/socially awkward but good at hiding it so people often don't notice.
Highly paranoid
While things are slowly improving, future still seems very bleak.

Read me.
>>
>>16946560

> Hexagrams #56:3.6 (Lü / The Wanderer) — #16 (Yü / Enthusiasm)

The first hexagram, #56 represents The Wanderer — one who is wandering with no where to go. This describes your current situation, and it also says that it’s not really a permanent one; sort of like a transition which can be seen as a good thing.

> What is the real issue here?

Forgive me for saying this and being so blunt, but have you ever thought that you’re the problem? You’re the guest in the house, so you should be the one adapting and following rules of the house. If you can’t change your situation, you should change your attitude towards it.

For your own interpretation,

Line 3 of #56: “The wanderer’s inn burns down. He loses the steadfastness of his young servant. Danger.”

Line 6 of #56: “The bird’s nest burns up. The wanderer laughs at first, then must needs lament and weep. Through carelessness he loses his cow. Misfortune.”

And with the lines changing to #16, all I should say is seriously work on your relationship with your mother. She's the one putting up with you, not the other way round.
>>
>>16946624
Thank you for reading for me. I've never seen such a format before.

Much of that is true and I thank you. I do have an attitude about aome things that at the time I feel justified but our morals are very different.

Again thank you for this very interesting read
>>
>>16945506
Feeling pretty lost right now... Trying to be an adult about it but it's so hard not to think about her.. My question is what is going to happen to us?
>>
>>16946020
I would definitely love a reading on how i can make my future love life better. Would gladly trade my entire savings just to hug her right now..
>>
>>16946624
Im an aquarius and a male. 5"10 with brown eyes.
Im doing my best to mature but honestly i don't think it's possible without her by my side.. I know we've both done each wrong ,and i get that space is necessary right now, but i would like to know what i can do to better myself in her eyes. She is my everything and i want her to know because everything melts away when i hold her hand and i know I'm a superman in her eyes (fuck being in love).
>>
Anyone doing any reading junk right now? Just heard about some pretty rough stuff and could use one.
>>
Goodmorning! Hows everyone doing today?
>>
>>16946797
The usual
>>
>>16946796
Lay your troubles upon me and I shall do my best to help
>>
My tulpa wants a pleasure reading. It's apparently a reading to tell someone how good their next climax will be when they have sex.
>>
>>16946852
I just heard this person has been pretty obsessed with me to the point of borderline stalking, and they've hurt a lot of people in an attempt to get with me.

Uh, are you a reader or no? Cause I was just looking for any general reading, to maybe be reassured on how things might play out.
>>
>>16946882
I pulled Strength/Lust, Temperance/Art, and 5 of Wands/Strife

Which pretty much told me nothing new, so I drew again, and got the 6 of Wands... Victory.

Keep your cool, don't escalate, don't let it into your life. Deal with it as impartially as possible. You'll be okay soon enough.
>>
>>16946797
Pregnant
>>
>>16946916
Can I get a general on where I am headed on the professional front ?
>>
File: BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png (92KB, 641x547px) Image search: [Google]
BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png
92KB, 641x547px
>>16946916
Thank you, told me all I needed to know. Appreciated a whole lot! I'll do my best to make sure things turn out at least somewhat decent.
>>
>wake up hung over
>read over all of my posts because I don't remember them
Fuck

Okay, I'm really sorry to my querents from last night, /especially/ the first one, though I think I was an asshole to every last one of you.

>>16945641
If you're still around, I'm sorry, but I don't know what it is about the girl that will make you disinclined to go after her, but I think it's something about you knowing it won't work out in the end. Regardless, go for it because she'll make you feel manly.

>>16945826
>>16945869
That was really shitty of me, and I was talking out my ass, I'm sorry; hit me up some other time, and I'll give you a legit reading.

>>16945959
Sorry for being sarcastic instead of just telling you I'm done like a reasonable person.

>>16946294
I didn't know, I was just giving you a simple query on which I can give good feedback because you said you wanted practice. Thanks for the other one, though.

>>16946346
Naisu

>>16946478
Thanks for pointing that out to me, saw it now. Trippy about seeing the card before pulling it; makes it feel more authentic. Thanks for that, by the way. And, you're right, I absolutely know I can fix it, and I will.

>>16946797
Hung over

I'm going back to sleep now, ttfn, /div/.
>>
>>16947048
>hung over person apologizing for his drunken rampage
kek
>>
>>16946916
Hi Eve, last couple years were really hard and I was wondering,

What do I have to do to get an opportunity that would bring me satisfaction?
>>
Damn this thread fucking dead

Aight niggas, three readings is what I'm feeling. Gimme your query and tell me whether you a ghetto boy or a ghetto girl

Also, I'm about to do some straight up thug shit this week, so some nigga please hit me up with some advice please
https://youtu.be/KZdEco6vTDo
Do I gotta handle this shit individually?
https://youtu.be/d7SoCQYnvNQ
Or do I gotta roll deep?
>>
>>16947216
Ayy GhettoScry. Ghetto girl here.

My query would be this- should I try going deep again this time around and see upon this particular subject? I am tempted to get in contact with this strange entity again, but I am not sure where will that lead me to.

Thanks.
>>
>>16947216
Male

I know it sounds cryptic, but if I say the real thing i'll sound autist as fuck.

When will I get back what I used to own?
>>
>>16947216
Ghetto boy
Give me some advice about this rut im in
I have troube getting enough willpower to do something about it
>>
>>16947222
Ey gurl you fuckin around with some spooky shit?

Aight...damn this nigga look thug as fuck. I see him holding this sword and he dun cut some niggas cuz he all covered in blood. I ask wassup and he just like "death is silent and ever upon the grave, and I know taste such things anyway."

Daaaaaamn girl you rollin with a hardcore nigga here and he ain't fuck around. Now personally I don't play that shit but idk and he may be down for some thug shit but he ain't really be trustworthy if you be planning on growing with dis nigga...he spooky boo

>>16947224
I saw this chick with like a bird in her hand and there be all kind of bling around her. Aww is this some home shit or did some nigga take yo cheddar and Jew you?

Aight well I also saw a gun so maybe you ain't be getting back yo bones if you ain't got the cojones. If you want it back, dawg, go get it, cuz it ain't be coming back on its own like magic and shit.
>>
>>16947255
>>16947224

its not about a girl, its alot more autistic
>>
File: 1375049175364.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1375049175364.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>16947255
Sounds absolutely perfect and right up my alley, Ghetto. I'll watch it though; I know it's something not to fuck with.

Thank you!~
>>
>>16947226
I see...motherfuckin aloe vera! Dawg did you get burned? Aight playa you done been burned and you gotta relax and heal shit up good before you can keep going.

I also saw dis one hand holding up a sword and there be crown there. Like nigga use yo head, cuz yo heart and intuition be lying like OJ right now and you getting all fucked up with it cuz you listening to bullshit.

Dawg, use your intellect like be straight up cold if you need to but dat logic son, use it. Smoke a blunt if you have to but you gotta use your damn head son. Stop that "following your heart" and trusting your feelings and instincts.

>>16947259
I ain't never say you after a bird, dawg. Scrying is all about allegory and shit. I got that you waiting on something to come back but you need to take action here, muh nigga.
>>
>>16947224
>>16947259
Thanks!

Any idea where to start looking? Which direction to go, where to put my energy?Cause even if i wanted to take actions, i'm in the dark.
>>
>>16947291
why would they be lying to me?
>>
>>16947288
You'se a crazy bitch, boo, but you aight.

>>16947311
I see a tired looking nigga that survived his trials somehow but he all fucked up by it. Start at the source, son, it should later make sense.

>>16947314
Das why you all fucked up dawg, cuz you think yo heart won't lie to you. Fuck that and use your head. Think logical.

I'm out this bitch, peace niggas
>>
>>16947255
>I saw this chick with like a bird in her hand and there be all kind of bling around her.

>>16947291
>I also saw dis one hand holding up a sword and there be crown there.

You're a sly one, alright.
>>
o mi
>>
>>16947304
>>16947369
wut?
>>
If someone is still here, could I please get a love reading? I'm an Aquarius, 5" 9, dark brown hair, 22.
>>
Hi /div/, I know tarot threads come up quite often and I have a question to direct to the readers. I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but I wanted to know if there was a good book for learning tarot and studying the card's meanings and relations. I'm looking for something for a complete beginner but also something useful as a reference after advancing through being a beginner. The internet is a great resource but I'm looking for something in writing that can be taken comfortably around and read wherever; a book would be most suitable. Does anyone have a specific title or titles they've used/still use?
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>16947216
Eyy wats gud homeboy pop a cap in yo ass and shizz

Ayy yo tell me what's up with that bitch I am tryna penetriate if you know wat I mean

Is she feeling the heat for me or should I pop a cap in her app
>>
>>16947222
Ayy bby u wan sum fuck>>16947259
>>
>>16947527
yea i just read your post.

says youre a fag
>>
>>16947255
What do them girls think of me bruh
Do they I am the shit

Yours truly
Jamal shizzlemynizzle

I am a.guy
>>
I am wanting to buy my first tarot deck and curious for opinions on if I would get a better feeling for a deck in a store or online or both. I would think buying in person, at least for the first deck, would be the way to go but I'll ask for opinions/advice first lol.
>>
Long time no see, /x/! I'm experimenting the Fifth Formula of the Zoetic Grimoire of Zos, so I am here to answer your questions. You can find my mail in my untitled paste.

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/YzavSPBL
>>
>>16947524
I have Crowley's "The Egyptian Tarot" and another book "The Tarot Handbook: Practical Applications of Ancient Visual Symbol"

I'm not recommending because they're the best of the best, in fact they are the only ones I've read, snagged them at thrift stores. Neither is awful.
>>
>>16947636
male
will i go through changes?
>>
>>16947636
How can I overcome my pot addiction? Serious question. I need help. I love it so much I can justify, justify, justify away any solution

>>16947628
Thoth, Rider-Waite, or Universal
Get funky once you know the traditional images
I started with a "Wildwood" deck and it was not good for me
>>
>>16947628

Depends on your style. You can check online for what you like... really common are the Rider-Waite and the Crowley, and you can find lots of literature about this "standard" decks.

You can build your deck: worth a try are the instruction in "Naos" by the ONA and the the Zos Grimoire (see >>16947636).

Or you can buy a Pirate-themed deck.

>>16947651
(Those are just for my reference: i 5s, 1s*, f 4c, 5b, 3s, 4c*, 2d)
Nope, everything will remain the same, also because you are avoiding those changes.
>>
>>16947666
(i 10s*, 5b, p 6b, 12d*, 4b*, 1s, 3d)
You smoke because you are "bored": check out new things, study or find a time-consuming job/hobby, PUT YOUR MONEY IN A BANK.
>>
>>16947636
What will be the result of my current short-term magical project?
>>
>>16947686
>5s, 1s*, f 4c, 5b, 3s, 4c*, 2d
What?
>>
>>16947688
(i 10c, 7b*, f 7d, 2d*, 5s, 10b, 4b*)
The result will be "active": you will not see it in a meditation session or during a ritual. But you have to continue to do magic, also in dire situations.
>>
>>16947697
Again: just my reference. The deck I am using is a "living" one: the cards can be rectified. So I want to have a database to better understand the evolution of the deck. The letters are just the suits of the extracted cards and the "time" of the divination.
>>
>>16947698
I don't have a clue how to interpret this, given the situation. I suppose I should have called it a work instead of a project, since it's kind of a one-off thing. Thanks, though.
>>
>>16947710
I dont want to sound douchey but answer - Nope, everything will remain the same, also because you are avoiding those changes, isnt informative enough. Maybe you left out some crucial information? Or some explanation regarding being stubborn toward changes?
>>
>>16947636
Can I have a general reading friend, thanks alot.
>>
>>16947727
Can I ask what working are you doing? I'm curious now...

>>16947731
From my point of view: 1s* = negation of new things, 4c = apathy caused by the possibility of conflict (5b, 3s, 4s*). In the end, you are already "balanced" (2d), so you probably don't see a reason to change.

The "balanced" concept can be tricky: a pot addict can be "balanced", because in his life he can see himself as a person without problems.
>>
>>16947686
But I neglect to do things I am deeply interested in because I want to smoke and chill instead. I'm not apathetic

Watching a savings account grow with $$$ I save might help though
>>
>>16947636
female
love reading, please.
>>
>>16947746
(i 10s, 4b*, f 2b*, 6c, 2s*, 1s*, 4c)
You are too linked to the past. If you are only interested in things that already happened, you will have no future.

>>16947754
So move your ass :) The best thing to start... is simply start! Idk where you live but start today (or if it's late, tomorrow :P) your interesting things
>>
>>16947749
It's a counter work against someone who cursed me.
>>
>>16947636

male
love reading please
>>
>>16947762
(i 12s, 4c*, f 6c*, 12c, 2d, 12b, 6d*)
I think you have two strong aspects: generosity and tiranny! I don't see problems in your love life, but you probably want to learn how to balance those two aspects...

>>16947785
So you will see the effects of your counter work in your daily life (protection? really good outcome of...?) OR you have to do more than just one work, otherwise you can find yourself in "dire situations"... if you need help or just want to talk in private, feel free to email me.
>>
>>16947636
Can I get a love reading on finding "the one"? I'm a straight guy, if it matters.
>>
>>16947803
okay thanks.
>>
>>16947798
(i 3d, 6c*, f 7c, 12b*, 10b, 3s, 1b*)
Bad news: do you remember that gorgeus girl from the school...? Forget her. Maybe you pretend too much from your s.o. (did you ever try polyamorism?). Also: no new girls for you.
>>
>>16947749
So it's kind of negative comfort zone which tends to drag me down instead of helping?
>>
>>16947803
I would love to hit you up, but I didn't see an email in your FAQ
>>
>>16947822

Well that's unfortunate.
>>
>>16947807
(i 2c*, 4d*, f 5s, 2s, 10c*, 1d*, 11d)
At the moment you have no control of your enviroment and you also don't know what you really want. Be direct in communication with your "prey" (better face to face than facebook, whatsapp, ...) and avoid "friend of friend of friend of ...", be efficient!

>>16947823
Seems you found the right words!

>>16947840
Check my untitled pastas. I have to update my FAQ...
>>
>>16947636
Hi!
What will I achieve if I follow my master's advice?
>>
>>16947855
>you have no control of your enviroment
Correct

>you also don't know what you really want.
Incorrect; the degree of specificity of my standards borders on autism

>Be direct in communication with your "prey"
Good advice, thanks
>>
>>16947855

are you still doing readings or am i too late?
>>
>>16947875
(i 1d, 7s, f 1b, 10d*, 3b*, 5s*, 2d)
You will achieve "prosperity" (the best thing) and you will be betrayed. But things will go smooth, you don't need big preparation to recover from the treachery.

>>16947889
With the "you don't know", I mean that probably you will find more than one girl and you have to choose only one girl to not dispel chances

>>16947905
Still here :)
>>
>>16947908
Thanks for the reading!~
>>
>>16947908

i just want a love reading about if i'll find the right guy for me soon. i'm a lady, if it matters
>>
>>169479
still doing readings?

male
I would like a love reading please.
>>
>>16947925
(i 11b, 2c, f 6s, 6c*, 1c*, 10c*, 4c*)
Not the right guy, just a nervous guy that will not love you. Also, he will probably be in another relationship. If you just want to fuck, it's OK, if you search love, skip the "wrong" guy.

Just to help you: I am a wrong guy for sure and I don't love you. Where do you live? If you live near me, we can meet, then you can friendzone me, then the next guy you will find will be the right one!
>>
>>16947937
(i 12d*, 6c, f 2s, 12s*, 3s*, 1c, 6c)
In the past you did a terrible mistake. Doing the same "mistake" again is actually a good thing.
>>
For today I will stop here. Feel free to send me an email! (check the FAQ)
>>
>>16947942

ahaha wtf, luckily i don't know any nervous guys. and i'm not really a homewrecker so he especially won't be getting anything from me if he's in a relationship. and i have a feeling i live far away from you :^)
>>
>>16947949
i´m aware of those mistake I did in the past regarding my chances in love, but could you please give more insight about my reading if possible?

or just I should hit you in your email?
>>
>>16948009
Email will be the best :)
>>
>>16948033
Would you like a reading, lad?
>>
>>16946294
I was serious, what part made you think I was a hardcore troll?
>>
>>16948033
I sent you a email about my question, thanks again.
>>
>>16947649
I'll take a look, thanks!
>>
BV, are you going to do any love readings today?
>>
File: 02.jpg (202KB, 1920x1170px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
202KB, 1920x1170px
Hello, I would like a reading if possible. I am rather skeptical of such things but I am looking to expand my knowledge and being more open minded about "divinations".

I would like to know (if possible) how my next 8 months will look like. I am at a rather "vegetative" state at the moment, I feel as if I have no purpose and cannot decide where I want to go in life or what to do. A lack of determination is predominant most of the time. I choose to do what benefits me for the moment rather than what will benefit me in the future. E.G Sleeping until late rather than going to University.

Thank you very much in advance for reading my request and I apologize if my request isn't truly appropriate.
>>
>>16948174
What is your star sign and age, may I ask?
>>
>>16948180
Libra, 20
>>
>>16948191
Brace yourself.
Somewhere in your near future there's going to be a huge change. I can't exaggerate enough how big the change will be. This is when you'll need to learn how to persevere and be determined. You will get through it, it just takes patience - that you may be lacking a little.
>>
>>16948215
Thank you for the reading, I'll keep that in mind. Have a great day!
>>
File: 1442363971973.png (789KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
1442363971973.png
789KB, 1280x781px
Cancer, 23

Anyone want to give me a reading?
>>
scorpio 22

i need your guidence reader
i am starting a new chapter in my life i think i am ready to move in and lieve anything bad behind.
please tell me all you can see
>>
>>16948236
Forgive me for being vague and obvious but you appear to be seeking love - but from more of a wishing to be loved than wanting to love somebody else. Don't settle with someone because they love you, you must find love for yourself.

Your work life is stable, and maybe too stable. You might desire a change one day, but remember that even with change can come monotony. If you find something or someone you love do anything in your power to keep it or you might have a lifetime of regrets.
>>
>>16948258
Something is telling me that you need to be aware that what you see and what exists are two completely different things. Don't take things at face value. You may follow the right path - but it might be for all the wrong reasons. There's much to learn on your journey.
>>
Piscies, 22 - I'd love a reading if anyone has the time.
>>
>>16948295
Don't panic. Everything will be fine. I don't think I need to say more.
>>
Leo 21
I have a love problem, I have fallen for a friend, can a reader give me insight what are their thoughts/feelings thowards me, if this friendship would evolve into something else and/or general advice about the situation?
I'm so sorry for airquering
>>
30, virgo

Just tell me what you can see, about me or the future
>>
>>16948180
I'll give this a shot:

28, Sagittarius
>>
Capricorn 26. Anyone want to do a reading?
>>
>>16948324
Are you in a relationship?
>>
>>16948333
No, why? Did you get a spread suggesting I am?
>>
>>16948361
I just got the notion that you have had or will have a relationship that many do not approve of. And they may be right. It was a little too deep for an /x/ reading though.
>>
>>16948180

me next, me next (if you want to that is)

25/pisces
>>
>>16948180
Me as well if you had time
capricorn 26
>>
File: 1436435616877.jpg (75KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1436435616877.jpg
75KB, 500x289px
>>16948266
I am seeking love almost excessively to be honest, and while we're being honest, I fear a lot of it is more of a want to fulfill my ego than anything. Can you tell me if the person I have in mind is right for me either romantically or sexually or is it in all best intentions to keep her as a friend?

Just this one question, I swear.
>>
>>16948371
Any chance you could elaborate on that? Perhaps I can offer you one in exchange.
>>
>>16948180
Aries/Pisces
Quite curious lol.
>>
>>16948396
It's hard to say - but one thing is for sure; do not seek love excessively. Love comes when love comes - and you should be happy with yourself before it does.

If you have to ask if the person is right for you, then I think you know the limits of the relationship already. Don't lead anybody on for the fun of it - be very clear of your intentions. When love comes you will know.

Out of sheer curiosity; do you know the sign of the friend "in mind"? She's not a libra is she?
>>
>>16948412
It may be a little complicated for that.

I imagine that you thrive in chaos. Be wary that chaos has it's limits.

Keep a clear and sober mind and you will see through the madness.
>>
>>16948441

C-can you do me next? Male virgo, age 30. What's coming up in my social life or in general?
>>
>>16948465
Guidance is not too necessary for you. Stay humble and you will be rewarded.
>>
>>16948461
Merci pour votre temps
>>
>>16948473

Hmm, okay... is that going to ruin my shot at getting a woman? The ones i have a chance with seem to expect bravado >.>
>>
>>16948415
(I'm not that experienced with this so bear with me)
Be wary of your own intentions and ideas, it is adviced to be patient and try to keep your life in balance, stay in touch with the ones you care about even if you are reluctant to do that.
>>
>>16948529
Thank you :). It does fit with me lol.
>>
>>16948180
Gemini/ 21

Thank you
>>
>>16946474
Interesting, can you elaborate on this if youre here right now?
>>
Is Linda finally at peace?
Thank you.
>>
>>16948215
Hallo can I get a reading?
>>
>>16948152
Considering what a colossal asshole I was last night, I think I'll take tonight off.
>>
is anyone reading?
>>
>>16949241

i just read your post
>>
>>16949286
haha

are you divining?
>>
Good evening /div/

I'll do Two readings. If anyone is interested I'll need
>Gender
>Sign
>Question
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Remember I'll do only two (I am a bit tierd) so first come first served

Hope I can help
>>
>>16949507
well, good timing for me, unless i waste too much time typing this part out.
male
virgo
will this blissful period of happiness last forever?
happy
>>
>>16949507
Hi there!
> Male
> Aries
> Is there any way to fix my current situation with my ex? was a third party involved with her change?
> Confused
>>
>>16949538

Hem a bit of vague but I'll trybny best.

>The Heriophat
>Knight of Cups
>The lovers Reversed
>Queen of Cups

Before I do the reading I'll have to ask. Are you planing to marry?
>>
>>16949546
nope, thanks for this by the way
>>
>>16949543

Ok I did two relationship spreads. One to tell me how where your relationship when you guys break up and one to tell me how it Is now.

I'll do another one to see if it can be saved But I'll talk a little about how things are right now.

First I'll say that there probably was a third party involved in the break out however I am not entirely sure.

I don't think it was cheeting per say but more like she had was developing an interest in someone else. However it could have been cheering but I doubt it.

Right now well... The thing doesn't look that great on her side but interestingly enough the relationship was represented by the lovers upright.

Wich in all honestly makes me think that there MIGHT be a chance but, she is emotionally unstable.

Wichs put you in a difficult situation where she doesn't really want to be with you Altough she still have feelings.

Need to say this whole situation isn't only on her side. You have been faulty too.

I'll do an advice reading in another post.
>>
Just got a new deck but I'm lazy so I will do exactly one (1) reading. Ask away.
>>
>>16949645
sure, id love a love reading
male, cancer
>>
>>16949645
Yo why dont you start off the new thread with a reading? This thread is autosagin, you might not get any responses here

______
NEW THREAD:
>>16949667
>>
Ah never mind you got a query. If you feel like doing more, feel free to stop by te next thread though
>>
>>16949581
>>16949581

Ok I needed to know that because the reading could easily be interpreted on that way however I wasn't sure.

Ok I'm glad to know you are happy. This also seems a really spiritual time for you.

First of all it's great to enjoy the present, but sometimes we also need to foccus in the future. You indeed are in a great position, but as always nothing last forever.

Now I say this not in a bad way, the outcome card is actually one of my favorites and I consider it relatively positive, specially for spiritual people.

The thing is, you probably are having some small troubles between your head and your heart.

Some form of pain migh come from a relationship, Altough I don't know how serious it will be I'm sure you can handle it.

Overall a good reading, my advice would be to work a little more in your relationships, specially if it is a love relationship.

Nothing mayor, but remember that nothing last for ever. Change is a part of life.

In the end I see a lot of emotions, I pulled another card and it was

>King of four Reversed

Well a lot of feels in the end... Again this makes me think that you are indeed in a current relationship. Its that the case?
>>
>>16949701
>King of cups reversed not four
>>
>>16949631

Thanks a lot for the reading.
When i asked about that third party, i was thinking exactly what you answered me.

I know I made some mistakes, we both have, but she doesn't seem to realize that.

Again, thanks a lot. Any advise would be of great help.
>>
>>16949671

Alright male Cancer...

You presently - 10 of wands reversed

You need to maybe assess any deception potentially happening in your love life, make sure you're being honest with yourself and others. This card can also just point toward needing a "break" from things.

Obstacle keeping you from your love goal - 7 of pentacles

Investment - perhaps you see a relationship as an investment and are unwilling to make the investment. This could also point toward a lack of money in some cases. Make sure your priorities are straight.

Past issues affecting your love life now - 7 of cups reversed

Fantasy and illusion. Perhaps you're hiding something from yourself. Examine what will really make you happy.

Future influences - The emperor

A patriarchal male influence, a father figure. This can represent really getting in touch with your passions. This can also refer to laying a solid foundation on which to build relationships in the future.
>>
>>16949715

>Page of Pentacles Reversed
>The high priestess Reversed
>Ace of Cups Reversed

This one is though for sure.

It talks about intuition but I can't really point my finger on what it really means.

I'll say follow Your intuition, and again as my previous reading said she isn't stable yet. I suppose the best you can do It gives her space... I think that will be usefull to you too.

Hope it helped anon, I really do.
>>
>>16949701
nope, not in a relationship, but the spiritual things quite relevant, it and my understanding of it is without a doubt the reason im in this spot right now
>>
>>16949749

It actually does, thank you for your time and for the multiple readings.
>>
Hey guys I'm here. I'm gonna drink and listen to Joy Division and I wanna read for people but don't feel like actively shuffling cards. Any readers have any suggestions for other ways I can scry for people? I could do all upright cards I guess
>>
Fuuuck it man. Somebody describe themselves to me and your current emotions I'm gonna fucking try to drunk scry this shit up.
>>
Any doing readings?
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.