[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 88

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16939691
>>
File: Allenwalkerimage.png (141KB, 288x510px) Image search: [Google]
Allenwalkerimage.png
141KB, 288x510px
Yo, what's up? I'll do some tarot readings, if anyone wants one, to start off this thread.
Infos::

°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

I'm going to do some readings today but I will probably be slow, I have a toddler who steals my tablet the moment she sees it

If you want to know your spirit animal, just ask

Yes or no questions, just ask

More involved queries, tell me the general subject but not the specifics, and please give a piece of art that makes you feel a feel related to the query (art can be a photo of any form of media, a link to music, or a quote from prose/poetry)

No aura readings and sadly I must reserve the right to skip people, if I have to wait too long before doing a reading sometimes my intuition for them goes haywire and spews nonsense (I think because they have moved on from concentrating on their query)
>>
No reading just have some questions for the diviners of /x/

>what qualifies you to read

>do you think after someone receives a reading they are bound to some degree

>do you think people could solve their own problems and have a better result

>where does the information come from, chance, or a force, or just a mere interpretation of the reader taking the situation of the querent and applying common sense

>perhaps people should trust their own insight and guidence, or that of a trusted friend rather than a third-party source, especially on the internet

>if one in the present, takes the future in the present, then in the future they will miss out on the present because they felt entitled to do so

>all the cards can mean the same thing

>do you think one day people will trust themself? Would it be more possible for them to do so when people stop trying to get them to see their "future" rather than trust themself in the present?

Any answers would be good...
>>
File: rome-under-augustus-s1.jpg (45KB, 648x433px) Image search: [Google]
rome-under-augustus-s1.jpg
45KB, 648x433px
>>16942340
male, 182 cm tall, 75 kg, brown eyes, assymetric face
antisocial, a bit assburger, sad
>>
File: 1431790506136.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431790506136.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>16942340

Hey, do me a general reading m80?

Male, tall, hazel eyes, brown hair.

I'm the town's resident weirdo but people respond well, i have a lot of friends and aquiaintances and manage to sustain relatioships from time to time.

Pic related
>>
File: 1421255555667.jpg (3MB, 3500x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1421255555667.jpg
3MB, 3500x2188px
>>16942361
what's my spirit animal?
>>
File: andy-dwyer.png (197KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
andy-dwyer.png
197KB, 400x300px
>>16942340
Average height, tan skin, black hair, Brown eyes, thin build

Calm demeanor yet unfocused, introverted tendencies, selfish and vain, passionate about people

I know this picture isn't drawn, but it is of a fictional character
>>
>>16942361
>spirit animal
Could you try checking mine?
>>
File: Tears-of-Regret.jpg (53KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
Tears-of-Regret.jpg
53KB, 650x470px
>>16942361
Knowing my spirit animal would be cool.

Also, did I ruin things with A? Can things go back to the way they were? What can I do
>>
File: 159564.jpg (2MB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
159564.jpg
2MB, 1063x1500px
>>16942361
Spirit animal? As like vodka creature? It would be interesting to know from you because i have a hunch what would it be.
There a pic or art (i'm a sucker for Evangelion)
>>16942364
You want you read.
Only a little of people.
Actually i have to agree. I see a lot of queries which could be solved by personal work.
>where does the information come from, chance, or a force, or just a mere interpretation of the reader taking the situation of the querent and applying common sense
To me it's either intuition, trance or visions. Some other readers require additional information.
>perhaps people should trust their own insight and guidence, or that of a trusted friend rather than a third-party source, especially on the internet.
I'll leave this question open for interpretation. Some people need guidance or gentle push others might need to work all their life to achieve something.
>if one in the present, takes the future in the present, then in the future they will miss out on the present because they felt entitled to do so
???
Not really.
>do you think one day people will trust themself? Would it be more possible for them to do so when people stop trying to get them to see their "future" rather than trust themself in the present?
By trusting themselves you mean not asking cards for guidance? There will always be need for tarot readers, scryers or other diviners because they give hope that maybe future will be better than cold reality.
>>
>>16942366
>>16942372
>>16942375

Alrighty, I'm back to do these and maybe some more gimme like 20 minutes each one

>>16942361
Can people have multiple spirit animals? I have at least three. Can ya guess one of them? XP
If I knew you in person, I'd give you my spirit animal deck but idk I'm not gonna mail something probably :/
>>
>>16942396
You can have more than one at once and as your life progresses you're likely to have different ones from my understanding.

There's that perspective.

They're like tour guides to life.
>>
>>16942392
So trusting a deck of cards or a horoscope on the internet will have no consequences to my development, and the excessive use of these means of gaining insight and reading the future won't hinder my ability to trust myself in the long run?

If you had money coming from a friend in a couple days, but you request the money today, you get it today and spend it. (metaphor for the reading)

Now, a few days later that money would have been really useful to you, and now you wish you would have waited when the time was right, and miss out on the money today (metaphor for the future)
>>
>>16942409
>So trusting a deck of cards or a horoscope on the internet will have no consequences to my development
EVERY horoscope or reading even from the best reader should be taken with grain of salt. I'm strongly against following them blindly. This money situation is merely a choice.
>>
Guys how do I cast fireball?
>>
>>16942422
select it from the spells inventory and the use right or left click
>>
File: 3130846-1573489693-59611.png (611KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
3130846-1573489693-59611.png
611KB, 800x618px
>>16942340
5'8 lightly muscular slim male, blonde and blue eyes.
Shy, curious, hopeful.
>>
>>16942420
It seems like all you need to say to someone is:
>trust your intuition
>try meditating (which they should do instead of get a reading)
>It will all work out in the end
And the querent be all like:
>omg this helped me so much
>i "needed" this
And usually they keep coming back for more "answers" to questions they are capable of finding on their own

They just need a pat on the back, and someone to agree with them, when in reality they need to think for themselves
>>
>>16942429
>male
>Shy
>>
>>16942432
Ye I have social anxiety, but I'm trying to better myself by socializing more and exposing myself to situations that I feel uncomfortable in. I hope that I will become confident and less worried what others think of me.
>>
>>16942433
Meditate man

Get a job, helped me practice communicating with people after being a shut in
>>
File: Makise_Kurisu.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Makise_Kurisu.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>16942340
Female, 5'6", blue eyes, and medium length dirty blonde hair.

Shy, introverted, odd, kind, extremely reserved, and extremely curious.
>>
>>16942431
>in reality they need to think for themselves
Basically yes. Reading should be like guidance measure, it might show the problem areas. Whenever querent will choose to solve on his own or ask more and more reading instead of working it's up to him.
>>
File: 1446795175131.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1446795175131.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>16942340
Hi I'm the skipped from the other thread with the love question, thanks for your reply. Hope I'm not too late.

>>16938071
>°Appearance (and gender)
Female, I look quite younger than my age, 5'2, slim build, light brown eyes and hair pic related

>°Personality
Active, curious, creative, sometimes too silly but I try to make things lighter

>°A pic
For some reason the opening theme was playing in my head in case you need a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

>Question
I'm starting to fall for someone I shouldn't, no he's not in a relationship, but we've been friends for some time and we were helping each other at work. Should I go for it or let it pass?
>>
>>16942437
So why won't you guys stop reading? If they don't see you they won't ask

This will encourage them to do their own will, rather than a whisper in the ear

This could help you realize you are not as entitled to scry into other peoples bidness so they can be the source for their own development
>>
>>16942366
Your situation: 9 of Disks
You're frustrated by how yu have to act and what you have to do in order to get toward your dreams and it seems like you're not making much progress and are in a pretty rough place, even if it doesn't show much to others

Perspective: Queen of Swords
Two or maybe thee or four friends online who you will talk with. Having their lives be somewhat real to you will make your own less urgent and all-consuming
Remember that when considering something like reaching out to someone and talking to them that inaction always hurt most in the end. Logic should be able to defeat your sloth
>>
>>16942364
These are interesting and I will answer them in a bit

>>16942374
The beaver

>>16942377
The opossum

>>16942387
The oxen

Yes, things have permanently changed. It will never be the same between you two. This does not mean a relationship cannot continue, just that you must acknowledge the "injury" to it, work on the issue, not just brush it under the rug

>>16942392
Lol. For you I see a garter snake and an eagle, which is odd, because predator/prey don't usually pair up

>>16942396
People's spirits are guided by all the other life on Earth at all times. Like deities, animal spirits exemplify certain traits/morals. So, I look not for "the" spirit animal for a person, but "the most influential and key" spirit animal for a person.

For you I am seeing a small turtle, the truly aquatic sort, not a tortoise

I think a deck would actually limit me in this because it would limit the animals to choose from?
>>
>>16942442
Don't ask for love readings especially

Chances are you are better of as just friends

If its meant to be itll happen

Your problem is superficial

Let it be, take your own actions when necessary

A reading is going to be an ulterior motive in areas of love, BEEN THERE DONE THAT, better of without expectations, because that is a case for suffering

enjoy the time you spend together, this is just practical advice sweetheart

Let go and let God some might say
>>
File: minene.png (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
minene.png
77KB, 1024x576px
>>16942340
Brown hair, not too long but not too short, green eyes, about 5'3 in height, average weight but not exactly fit or in shape or anything like that. Pale skin.

A relatively calm person who enjoys to chill out, but with a lot of flaws. I guess there's low self-esteem as well with a little bit of a masochistic streak. Thankfully it's more of a mental one than a physical one. End up helping out people quite often but I enjoy it so it's not exactly a big problem.

A general will do, thank you.
>>
>>16942446
So why won't you guys stop reading? That's a really good question. I guess i like being a guide for others.
>you are not as entitled to scry
No one is entitled. Free will.
>>16942446
>predator/prey don't usually pair up
What do you mean by it's odd? It's like having two different poles?
>>
#jesusismyfriend2015
>>
>>16942445
thanks
>>
>>16942455
Yin-yang, they are trying to teach you a lesson that can only be taught through the understanding of a paradox
>>
>>16942433
I don't care only women are allowed to be shy.

Like >>16942436
is fine.
>>
>>16942455
You can guide them even more by letting them guide themself

The cards are merely a physical affirmation

The mind transcends the physical
>>
You faggots don't even use the I-Ching for this shit.
>>
Ugh wrong thing
>>16942340
>>16940536
>>
File: Snapchat--9162756728062518810.jpg (150KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--9162756728062518810.jpg
150KB, 540x960px
>>16942361

Will this thing with G work out, as in, do they really feel for me the way I feel for them? Thank you.
>>
>>16942364
WHY: I started reading tarot in 2011. In 2012 I started introducing people to it and they'd ask me to do the reading "for" them, grew from there

"Qualifies", well, people enjoy my readings?

Bound, as in bound to me? No. It does limit their potential futures a bit

Not always

It comes through my "soul"/"inner light", specifically through my "third eye"

>perhaps people should trust their own insight and guidance, or that of a trusted friend rather than a third-party source, especially on the internet
No, not necessarily, an honest and well intentioned reader can be way more impartial than yourself or a friend

I don't get this

I don't read exclusively with tarot cards (in fact I mostly reserve my cards for myself)

I did think this at first, but quickly saw how wrong I was. All the cards have a similar vibe, a dreamy-hopeful-encouraging-mystic sort of thing, but they are distinct in other ways

"This is the reality in which everyone wakes up"
>>
>>16942479
All the cards mean the same thing
read
->>16942409 to get present and future metaphor

It is equal exchange
>>
File: Qp4Mxw9.png (831KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Qp4Mxw9.png
831KB, 1280x720px
>>16942340
A general reading?

Short, slim, and long black hair. F
Easily excitable, sometimes reserved
Thsnk you.
>>
>>16942361
What is my spirit animal?

Also will things work out with Ashley?
>>
>>16942459
Paradox of balance?
>>
>>16942446
> The opossum
I see. Thank you!
What are the qualities that I need to remember about opossum? And or do you have a recommended site where I can read about it?
>>
>>16942479
Do you have other abilities as well? besides tarot reading and seeing spirit animals?
>>
File: genderstudies.png (15KB, 330x258px) Image search: [Google]
genderstudies.png
15KB, 330x258px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
>>
>>16942446
>The beaver
is that good? all i know about them is that they pass their time eating trees and build dams
>>
>>16942364
I haven't done readings here in a good while, but I still lurk. Hope you don't mind me answering.

I learned it, liked it and seem not to be too inacurate.

No. Free will is always the key. Same as buying a gigantic bag of candy. Just because you went out and bought and brought it home doesn't mean you are bound to eat it in one sitting.

Depends. I find that a lot of people who turn to divination already know the answer to their question. They either don't want to admit it, don't want to face it or don't want to go forth with it. When they don't know their answers it tends to be because they are so caught up in their own life's drama that they become blinded to possibles avenues outside of the path they are walking.

We are all made of the same things. There is energy that links us all. At least that is how -I- visualize the connections and the divination. Basically asking the universe, which is also us, for a nudge.
>>
>>16942544
[cont]

>perhaps people should trust their own insight and guidence, [...]
See the question about solving their own problem. This is a re-formulation of it. However, I'll comment on the third-party thing. Sometimes a neutral, unknown, third party is what you want. Even if your friends and family keep telling you your SO is toxic and you should break-up, it's easy to chalk it off as them being jealous/hating that person for no reason. Stranger on the internet who has no skin the game telling you as much? Maybe there's something you're not seeing. It's the same for love, sex, work, or any Advice columns. Why do people write to Dan Savage or Ask Amy or Dear Prudence? To have a third-party's opinion.

>if one in the present, [...]
Not sure what you mean here.

Depends on the deck you use. Some not at all. The point of them is the different symbolism and imagery.

>do you think one day people will trust themself? [...]
See your other questions, you are just reformulating at this point.
>>
>>16942361
Will Sarah and I be ok? Please provide as much information as you can.

here is a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GrBnNTEmdQ
>>
File: BwO-EhvCEAAWsWc.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BwO-EhvCEAAWsWc.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>16942444
They won't stop searching for meaning and advice from outside themselves just as much no matter if its here or not
I like to think I give good advice so I'm better than the average alternative. While your point is a very important one, I'm afraid you might be bringing it up because of some kind of chip on your shoulder. Rather than really wanting to discuss the issue, I think you simply are using it to vent your frustration. Am I wrong? If so, I take it back. I admit I am wrong sometimes with my reads of people...

>>16942446
Sea turtle? Thats pretty epic... I like it.

>>16942458
You're welcome!

>>16942372
Queen of Cups and Ace of Wands

Yes you are comfortable here in this small pond, but you could be a bigger fish elsewhere, with better 'schools'
I know you think you know a lot, by you should go and try to learn a lot of stuff not along the normal lines of your studies, but related and applicable
You need to start projects, not just one or five, but dozens of projects, which you actively pursue over time, and take breaks from, but never give up on
You have the potential for stuff, but you seem to be stuck.

Waiting for interesting stuff to just happen doesn't work, and the alternative is pretty much just more of how it is now for you until you die. Maybe next life you'll realize that potential, who knows, maybe you'll work really hard and have the support and talent you need to really shine or whatever
Also you need patience and stubbornness to keep at it...

>>16942375
6 of Cups

This ones really not super deep ior very interesting to me, so I'll be somewhat brief.
Find the magic you felt as a kid a lot and in you better moments in your teens. You find this simply by remembering and focsing on the feeling. If it's strong enough, it will have a certain effect

That was advice; the news is really simple: you will have good luck and fun and take steps forward with new opportunities that present themselves
>>
File: 1446687012304.jpg (82KB, 606x622px) Image search: [Google]
1446687012304.jpg
82KB, 606x622px
>>16942522
>tfw you're from lithuania
>>
Looking for a love reading w my boyfriend, female taurus, ellen
>>
>>16942574
Not venting frustration you do what you want
Just saying you guys could just let people do their own thing
>>16942544
Maybe one day people won't need someone with a deck of cards answering their questions, but rather they will trust themselves
>>
>>16942587
All the reading does is point at options. You still have to do the work to get the resolution you want.

You could say the same about many things.
>Maybe one day people will trust them selves to leave bad relationships and won't need counsel from friends/family/advice columnist
>Maybe one day people will trust themselves to solve their own mental hang-ups and won't need someone with a degree in psychology/psychiatry to overcome their PTSD
>Maybe one day people will trust themselves and won't need to work under a master electrician before re-doing the wiring in their houses.

No man is an island. Their is no weakness and no shame in asking for help that is outside of yourself.
>>
File: 1384018249404.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1384018249404.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16942578
Yeah, shit sucks doesn't it? I'm also from Lithuania and well... not feeling too proud of my own country at the current moment.

Besides that, - I'm going to do two or so readings in a few minutes. I'll announce when exactly. Shame I have some free time, I was hoping that I would not have to read any time during this weekend.

-sigh-
>>
>>16942600
Morning Yalda! :D
>>
>>16942600
Vilnius?
Could you scry me if i'm not asking too much?
>>
>>16942596
You don't need to defend yourself

Nor do you need to compare electricians and psychologists to tarot readers on the internet
>>
>>16942364
Alright I'll answer it I guess

Thousands of readings for others, hundreds of thousands for situations, whether out of personal interest, curiousity, boredom, or practice, whatever. Honestly that's not even *that* many; a professional tarot reader does thousands a year, and likely many on their own for practice, too.

Depends on their attitude.
I am very curious about this question, I'd like to hear you talk more about it if you want

They generally come here when they are stuck and will not come up with a good answer to resolving the problem on their own

Yes, all three. That's like the Trinity of Tarot for me

>perhaps people should trust their own insight and guidence, or that of a trusted friend rather than a third-party source, especially on the internet

Perhaps the word *perhaps* there was a bit biased-sounding... Why even ask loaded questions? Isn't that like asking hypothetical questions? Doesn't even really deserve an answer, does it?

Wow, that sentence was just terribly constructed. For 4chan even...
I really have no clue what you're on about here. Are you talking about how knowing your future is the worst kind of spoilers? Cuz I'm always super careful about that. Besides there are many paths, its not a straight line

Incorrect.

>do you think one day bluh bluh?

Sorry what? I must have dozed off...
>>
>>16942615
All the cards mean the exact same thing
>>
>>16942611
I'm not defending. I am trying to have a conversation and understand your position while arguing mine. I am sorry if this seems jarring to you.

I was trying to explain, by means of hyperbole, that asking for help outside one's self is not an intrinsic character flaw. Which I seem to gather is most of your argument? That querents who ask for readings are weak/should trust themselves and not rely on guidance nor ask questions to have a better perspective on their own lives?
>>
>>16942615
It becomes a straight line when you line up the cards that way

Without cards you are truly free to embrace reality As It Is in the present

Your insights, your cleromancy, is all a form of basic perception

The fact that all these readers imply they have authority to play an active role in others lives in this manner shows that something is missing from their own (perhaps)
>>
>>16942600
Yalda!! This is that Cthulhu girl! I rly wanted a reading w my bf franky if possible. Things are getting serious! :)
>>
>>16942624
Asking a trusted friend for help is beneficial

Asking for someone to reveal what you can find out on your own by means of divination is not beneficial and shows weakness

The endurance one gains from being patient and welcoming life builds character. The rash decision to ask for divination is only hindering the querent from using their own wisdom from within to solve their problem
>>
>>16942630
Like this girl(or dude) right here could easily trust her own instinct and chooses to trust someone elses perception of what her instincts should look like

She is all set and very capable of being the solution to her own problem

Does she "need" a reading, or "want" a reading
>>
File: 1372115180080.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1372115180080.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
The time has finally come.

Give me your queries and genders of everyone involved in the query. Vague queries will possibly get a vague answer. A lot of allegory and confusion, - so do be warned. The only queries that I will not take upon are financial/career readings.

Mindscapes are also a go. Some occult shit as well, but nothing too...obscure, to say the least.
>>
>>16942642
Male
How do i reach my anima?
>>
>>16942642
Hi. Female. Spirit reading? ;D Ask if I'm doing a good job, please.
If it's too taxing and you would rather skip, I'll understand.
>>
Here's a dream that perhaps you can tarot into something: I'm walking across a lush forest in the dark, there's a pathway i'm walking and on a higher leveled ground a beautiful waterfall that goes into a stream right beside the raised pathway i'm walking.

i'm a bit apprehensive when I see two black dogs approach. they start nipping at me and i attempt to get them off of me.

i'm more annoyed than fearful now and start shooing them away and slightly pushing them back. my dream ends here.

anything? what the future holds, what i should do prospect wise, what it means....
>>
File: 1361586359469.jpg (468KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1361586359469.jpg
468KB, 1280x851px
>>16942604
Good morning Discord, how are you doing? It's 3pm at my place, so it's not exactly morning.

>>16942608
I'm currently living in Norway, but I used to live in Mazeikiai before. Was fun, but sadly I had to move out for reasons. And sure, give me something specific to focus on and your gender and I can do one.

>>16942630
Heeeey Cthulhu! And ok, I can give you one but please be a bit more specific with what you want. I know you want a reading on your boyfriend, but please... something more specific than that.

>>16942646
>>16942649
You two are my first. Give me some minutes and I'll begin.
>>
>>16942642
Female Here.. Going through some bad times was wondering how my brother (A) and his wife (A) are going to react, and what outcomes i might have to be ready for if they refuse to help.
>>
>>16942639
I want a reading bc the person who did it before described things in a vision that they couldnt have guessed or known about a complete stranger and it was very specific so it was really cool. Its not like i expect someone to tell me my life story or if we're going to get married cuz i could still f that up all on my own even w sagely advice, guidance, or visions of the future. I just think its cool and the readers are actually crazy good and extremely nice. I have tarot cards i could do myself. I think youre taking this way too seriously like we're just asking for advice or information.

What we do w that information is up to us. Do friends ever listen to your advice? No they ask then do whatever the hell they were going to do to begin with.

These threads are fun to read if nothing else. Chill.
>>
>>16942486
Salmon, no

>>16942496
Yes, circle of life, Shiva, create and destroy

>>16942497
The focus was on the way they can "hide in plain sight" and startle people, also the connection between mother and young. Just read up on actual opossums no need for the spiritual website mumbo jumbo

>>16942517
Sure

>>16942535
Every animal is good. The beaver is territorial and mates for life around 3 years old, lives to be 20-25.

>>16942574
No, small turtle, I was seeing a plain box turtle you might find in a pond.
>>
>>16942642
Male
How did my great-great-great-grandfather(who happen to have the same name as I) die?
>>
>>16942632
You are acting as if the readers force the querents into asking for guidance/insight. Everyone is going to make THEIR own choices and one of those choices is coming here. Are you the same person who keeps getting kicked out of here when you start bringing all of this up, usually in a more aggressive style? The one who used to be a reader?
>>
>>16942659
U want a reading because you need someone else to think for you
>>
>>16942642
Tai va.
Zinai jau mano duomenis visus, ir zinai, kad as tikrai mielas pyragas (qtpie).

Noreciau scrying'o kazkokioms tai izvalgoms ieskant darbo UK mazdaug keliu menesiu begyje, ir apskritai mano pasisekimui UK zengiant toliau, mazdaug metu begyje Apskrtai viska kas liecia pinigus. Aciu, katite.
>>
>>16942654
Hey! :) well things got crazy serious rly fast and we're looking at apartments together now for next month already. I do love him but im worried how it's going to work out, if he's too young and will move on eventually, if his family problems are going to be problems in our future... They ask him for a lot of money and come to expect it and if we're paying bills together i dont want him feeling guilted into paying hundreds to help them but he cant afford to keep it up either. i dont know! I think we're meant for each other and so far think its perfect but im scared of it spiraling bc how fast we're moving
>>
>>16942667
Of course they don't "force" it, but it is sitting there waiting, pretending to be wise.

They'll keep coming back.

They trust the physical affirmation rather than the spiritual insight they are capable of having just by meditating.
>>
>>16942654
Doing well, thank you. Just made breakfast for the kid and I. It's 0924 here lol.
>>
>>16942654
>Mazeikiai
Oh it's not far from my hometown
Could you concentrate on monster with antlers and empress.
>>
>>16942677
None of the readers see how dangerous answering this question is

Shows how insightful they are

Make up your own mind anon
>>
>>16942661
Hi Eve! Are you still doing the spirit animals? If so, could you possibly tell me if I have one currently? Thank you :D
>>
>>16942669
No bc i have to interpret the reading and apply the advice in real life or take it w a grain of salt and decide to ignore or go against the advice. I think it's interesting and has no reflection on my intelligence, nor does it imply laziness on my part.
Why do you even care? Lmao you mad cuz you cant ask for love advice cuz aint nobody gonna love your ass anyway? You'll be okay ;)
>>
>>16942691
If your comfortable living in the delusion that this is the way to wisdom and growth then you are free to do what you like.

Anyone can give you advice, but when you flip the card you allow your subconscious to pick up on the "meaning" and it stays with you, even if you believe you are "free" to use the "wisdom" or not.

If you don't flip, then you are truly free to trust your intuition

Look at all the wisdom this anon gets, they can't even spell or set out a valid argument without swearing
>>
>>16942676
I don't know who this guy is, but I think you should read him first. He looks like a really cool pacanas, karocia.
>>
>>16942681
If anything the readers here encourage others to try it for themselves and give hope that real results can be had from readings and have info on how to do it yourself.
>>
>>16942703
Or

They can just trust their self from within
>>
>>16942688
What do you mean make up my mind??? Lmao we are dating we are moving in together nothing is going to change no decisions are being made im just asking for a reading about our connection or future problems so ill be better equipped to deal w them when they happen.

What do you think im gonna dump my bf bc of something someone says on 4chan? What's your issue? XD
>>
>>16942661
if you are still around, you got me curious to know what you would see as a spirit animal :-)
>>
File: Atoli.jpg (469KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Atoli.jpg
469KB, 1600x1200px
>>16942642
My query is simply whether or not Sarah and I (male) be be ok. We recently split up after a long relationship due to a lot of drama caused by my findingout about her cheating and not being able to let it go at first. But, recently i've realized that im only 23 and i still have my whole life ahead of me. The past belongs in the past. An anon gave me a reading the other day saying that our "relationship" would last for a long time and left before i could ask for detail... So please anything you can spare would be amazing!

Pic related as i can relate a lot to Atoli as a person.
>>
File: pK1Gn.gif (826KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
pK1Gn.gif
826KB, 480x247px
>>16942626
When I give people advice IRL, it has a positive effect almost every time, and this appears to be the case online as well, although there is much less follow-up and therefore less data

How does any authority get it's authority? By being good at whatever that authority does. Police get the authority from their effectiveness in keeping crime down. Politicians for effectively affecting things on large scales through politics. Teachers for knowledge of their subject as well as how to teach. And so on.

Authority is not wrong, although I can be abused, it is essentially neutral. Someone telling you what to do is not an inherently bad thing, it is simply a helpful thing in some situations.
I'd love to talk about this more with you but I'm going to bed. I really appreciate your sentiment, especially given that you say it is not a personal problem, you genuinely care about what happens to strangers, which I respect, even if I disagree on some points

>>16942429
>>16942436
>>16942442
>>16942452
>>16942485

Really sorry guys I gotta sleep
Especially sorry to the lain poster since this te second time I skipped her, but eh what can I do now :/
I'll be back in less than half a day and ill be aroun for a while then, so i can get to you then if your still around. How about until I give you a reading about whatever, you don't worry about that thing OK?

Goodnight
>>
>>16942707
Your asking about the future when you could literally just wait and see

You dont see the problem because you are used to having affirmations from outside sources

If it didn't have an effect on the outcome on your situation in any way you wouldnt need to ask some "psychic" in the first place
>>
>>16942700
You do know that even you aren't making a valid argument. You come here and belittle others for their choices and then make fun of the way someone is spelling...
>>
>>16942661
>they can "hide in plain sight" and startle people
I have to think about that part

>the connection between mother and young
I think that hit something. Ugh. Yeah, I got it.

>Just read up on actual opossums
Okay. Thanks again.
>>
>>16942715
No problem! Thanks for all you do
>>
File: 1367105030001.jpg (319KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367105030001.jpg
319KB, 1280x700px
Oh yes, this is going to be fun. So many querents, so many readings... This is going to end badly for my head and both my sanity. No matter, I need to feel the mania...

>>16942646
This time I have tried something more new, something more interesting with my readings. No major difference, of course, but it will definitely be quite clear in a few ways.

The cards were dark, but yet not entirely filled with darkness. Specks of dark violet and purple were covering them, and the card that drew my attention the most also looked like the one. The star, the purple star.

It is unclear to me whether it does indeed reference the Star in the Tarot, but it did jump out to me the most. Soon, the star is gone and I'm feeling myself fall down a whirlpool of purple. Purple waves, purple lines, purple everything... There is very little solidness in what I see; everything was seemingly made out of colors - purple and blue. The purple lines seemed to have something blue flowing through them. It's as if I was watching veins that were pumping blood.

Then, I see someone sitting on a grass plain, looking upon a sky. So many stars, so many clear stars. There is silence and stillness in the air, no real sounds or life or anything like that. A lot of focus, but at the same time a lot of relaxation. The stars draw my eyes, and I see them forming some sort of a constellation. Branching all over the sky, akin to a tree... Life? The Tree of Life? There is a need to focus on life, on branching out. Something not entirely solid, more metaphorical than physical...

(1/2)
>>
>>16942715
>police misuse power
>politicians lie and don't answer questions
>teachers believe they are more capable just because a degree says so
>tarot readers pretend to be insightful
>>
>>16942717
What do you mean im used to outside sources? Ive literally done this one other time. Why do you think you need to convince me of things you know about me that i dont know about me yet ppl giving me actual advice are the assholes telling me what to do?

You are the only person here telling people how to think and what to do.
>>
>>16942652
You future will contain a minor hardship. Thanks to your mental integration you will intuit what to do next. This is evidences in how you felt and responded to them - annoyed if not afraid, shooing instead of quarreling. It's a good thing. When hardship visits you in dreams, if you brush it off and continue to keep your head it portends two things: It is an omen for the future in which you will handle yourself respectfully in the face of adversity. Or if it was described in another way to how you described it it might be that it was an actual spiritual encounter during dreamtime in which the dreamer was shooing away and a spiritual adversary. It could be both but you have nothing to worry about in either case.
>>
>>16942718
The one time I point out someones spelling people do it to me all the time

If you had any insight you would get what I am trying to say

If you don't do tarot readings, you give more room for people to make up their own decisions and insights

Does that statement make no wisdom?
>>
File: 1361586320240.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1361586320240.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>16942728
And finally, I see purple leaves falling from the darkness. They seem to be gently floating down on the ground, but yet at the same time I do not see a ground. There is a little girl, innocent looking and all, trying to chase some of those leaves. Tried and tried she did, but getting what she wanted was simply not meant to be. Stop chasing the leaves and let them fall on the ground, if you wish to have them so much in your hands. Chasing something like that will not get you what you want - you will simply push it all away.

Or do you wish to chase it incessantly until you finally bore yourself, mmm? Either way, there is a lot of focus on purple. Intuition. Purple and blue. There is very little of solidness in what I saw, more abstract than anything else really.

I was not expecting to give you a clear cut way as to how you should do it, but perhaps it did make some sense to you, anon.

>>16942677
Ah, I see. It's not entirely surprising that it's hard to get a grip on everything when it's all moving so damned fast. First up, I would suggest you should take it more...slow. If you rush into things, you will be unable to see what's coming up as clearly as you should.

Sounds like an awful situation either way. Ah well. I'll give you a reading, just wait up a little bit. I'll try to take my time with these, because I intend to do quite a lot of them right now.

>>16942684
Great to know! And damn, that's quite early. Ah, you Americans. I hope you'll have a nice day and all.

Say, did you want that mindscape of yours that you wanted some time ago? I still haven't forgotten about it.

>>16942687
Really now? That's interesting. I wasn't expecting to meet so many people from Lithuania in here anyway, so it's rather surprising to find one that was living so close near my place.

I remember your reading. I shall see what I can do.
>>
>>16942361
I'm not sure if you're still doing readings, but I would appreciate your advice in undoing the effects of someone else's magical work against me.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08u98FqPpTA

>>16942364
I almost filled this out until I realized you're most likely the shitposter who keeps claiming that readers are ruining people's lives and used to get posts deleted for this. Socrates method is clever, but kindly fuck off.
>>
File: latest.jpg (598KB, 1500x2320px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
598KB, 1500x2320px
>>16942340
>>16942340
male
buzz cut hair, green eyes, tall

funny, dry sense of humor.
>>
Sidewalk vision:

I saw a robot with an hourglass shape holding a cocktail with a bright facade of a face partying backlit by bright lights. I saw a blackness over her midsection detailing either a hip injury or perhaps more literally decay or black-energy around where the lower meets the upper. I don't know what it means without contact with the person it describes. It could be a lot of things and I don't want anyone to waste money on a doctor when it could just be about backpain or spiritual perilousness (something I'm equipped to handle)).
>>
>>16942739
I'll try to concentrate on this vision before sleeping. How did little girl look like? Thanks for reading tho.
>>
>>16942728
>This is going to end badly for my head and both my sanity. No matter, I need to feel the mania...
No one sees this

>>16942732
You can think and act however you want, and you can let someone tell you how to think and act however they percieve

It is one thing to say it from wisdom from insight, rather than "wisdom" layed out in a few cards
>>
>>16942739
Na zinai, Zemaitijos sostine gana akivaizdus atsakymas.
>>
>>16942736
I didn't spell anything wrong actually. Crazy! Is typing cuz instead of because a spelling error bc im typing on my phone? Most ppl use shorthand. Is ppl a spelling error bc i didn't say people? So your only argument is that somehow my intelligence and problem solving abilities are tied to use of shorthand typing? And this is why i need to come for advice? I mean damn just let me get that advice bc clearly i cant get through life on my own.

So bc other people made fun of your spelling you take it upon yourself to be a grammar nazi? Makes sense.
>>
>>16942755
Again, the one time I do it

You said no one would love my ass anyway

Man up
>>
>>16942739
Cthulhu here, yah take your time! We are looking at apartments bc his job in my area is ending this month and he lives two hours away. So it's a distance issue and i want to see him all the time i cant wait for once a week :3 also i need to move out of my parents house anyway so winwin.

Anyway thanks for all you do. I rly appreciate you guys doing this all the time for people when it's so draining for you. :) you're great
>>
>>16942755
I really dont care how you spell

My message to readers and querents is that you literally can get through life on your own, or at least get advice from trusted friends who you can communicate with face to face

The readers want some recognition and feeling of power because they can read tarot cards and play psychic on their computer

Handing out free readings, which in turn there is no such thing as a free reading

This stuff effects your reality, even if you choose to "ignore" it
>>
>>16942759
Yah and talking to you i dont need tarot cards to see why that's true ;)

Chill bc youre basically in an advice thread and youre the only person here no one wants advice from
>>
>>16942774
Black magic advice thread

Dig bifference hunny
>>
>>16942777
Trips have spoken!

If you believe cards show signs to give you advice, then you would be lying if you said this post did not show a sign to you guys today

Everything i am telling you is true

I am not coming on here to simply get you to listen to me, I am telling you that divination should not be the way you gain insight, rather trusting yourself is more auspicious

I dont care what you do i am just saying, i am not lying to you guys it is very important message for all of you guys
>>
>>16942765
We're all adults here man we know the consequences of our actions and we have gotten this far without a reading clearly we can get through tomorrow without it. Sometimes people like hearing a third party bc they're not emotionally involved and can see things a way you wouldn't have thought of. Just bc you ask someone their opinion doesn't mean you're going to listen.

Like youre nonstop telling us what to do here and no one's taking your advice. Gasp people can think for themselves! Dont like the thread then go to another.
>>
File: 1374582123485.jpg (1MB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1374582123485.jpg
1MB, 1900x1200px
>>16942649
I can do a spirit reading, no problems with that. I haven't done too many of them though, so I may be a little bit...iffy with them. Either way, here we go!~

What a bizarre feeling I got from this. This was something rather unexpected - I wished to get a slightly more direct talk with them, but I simply got a vision and a few whispers and voices telling me strange things.

First of all, I saw a fair woman with a bow, drawing it and aiming high and far up in the sky.

What was the oddest thing about this all though, is the fact that she was trying to shoot a practice target some further distance away, but yet she was pointing just a little bit too high. Not by just a little bit, but by quite a margin. It almost looked like she was trying to shoot the sky and the stars and the cosmos above and not the target itself.

Arrow after arrow, she kept shooting and shooting. Not stopping for a breather or anything, but simply resuming to shoot her arrows in hopes that she would hit the practice target. I almost feel like there is something annoyed by that, perhaps not just one thing but several. The woman is knocked off her feet and then pushed closer towards the target and forcefully made to focus directly on the target. She shoots and hits the bulls-eye head on. A surprise...but yet...

(1/2)
>>
>>16942788
We can also listen to our own advice. It's still an option. Our minds are not controlled. This is /x/. We got tinfoil hats for that.
>>
File: 1367104366159.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1367104366159.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>16942793
She points towards the sky again and shoots. Again. And she tries to hit the practice target yet again by shooting in such a manner. It almost makes me think that she...does not wish to shoot the target, but shoot the stars instead. But at the same time, the forces around her seem to force her to shoot the target itself. A dissonance?

I am unsure how this is related, but I saw the flashes of the Devil - the card from Tarot - in the corner of my mental eye. It was doing something rather strange; flailing about a staff that almost symbolized life and power in a way. It climbed out of the frames of the card and walked away. It's doing something that it's ... not really supposed to do. The Devil symbolizes bondage and addiction, but yet it's doing it's own thing. How...odd.

Mind giving me some feedback? I have practically never done these kind of readings before, so I may be off.

>>16942751
Are you the same person who shows up in here from time to time to tell everyone how tarot and other kinds of divination is bad and that readers should stop reading for the sake of everyone?

Meh. Have fun in the thread; I think you're going to get your posts deleted eventually. I would normally understand and consider your point, heck, I recall stating my own opinion about this, but right now you're simply forcing it down everyone's throat. Nobody likes that shit, and you probably know that very well.

Everyone in here is an adult; they have something called free will. It is up to them to decide whether they want a reading or whether they don't.

>>16942754
Galejo buti ir kazkokiam kitam, mazesniam miestelyje. Vis tiek, net nesitikejau kad tu esi is Lietuvos.

Na, siandien suzinojau kazka naujo. Tik duok man siek tiek laiko, daug querentu yra bet as anksciau ar veliau nusigausiu iki taves.
>>
>>16942791
What I am saying to you is very important

Of course you are going to embrace free will with or without the reading

No one is going to tell you what I am saying to you today

You'll find out when the time comes

It is true because it is not falsehood

This message is essential for you today

You think I like coming on here and blabbing on to a bunch of people I know are not going to listen to me?

It is a fraction of hope someone lurking or anyone, even just one person, will come into understanding. I love the nature within, and all people should partake in their OWN self wisdom and connect their higher divinity
>>
>>16942804
Okay well thank you that was a positive message maybe just end with that? Lol have a good day sir.
>>
>>16942798
Again you can do whatever you want and listen who ever you want

Just listen to what I am saying

There is wisdom here you guys need to see
>>
>>16942809
Spread this message and embrace it, meditate on it

No divination here

Pure wisdom, you all are very capable of making your own conclusions without this form of insight
>>
>>16942739
I would love a mindscape Yalda! But only if you are feeling up to it :D. Just a heads up, because I honestly can't remember if I told you, that I do have a spirit attached.
>>
>>16942812
Look, all I'm saying is this: benis goes in vagina, okay?
>>
>>16942739
Yalda this is cthulhu i was going to ask for a mindscape

I think that would be helpful but sry i should have said so sooner you may already b doing the ready i sorry
>>
>>16942788
>>16942777
This
>>
>>16942793
>>16942802
Do you remember what strange things they said?
>shooting for the stars
Yeah... It sounds familiar.

The Devil card thing is most interesting, but a little confusing. Yet, I wouldn't call it off the mark, as I don't know all the details I'm supposed to, yet.
>>
>>16942840
Is it really black magic though? What's so black about it? Y'all just racist.
>>
File: 1332783230979.jpg (34KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1332783230979.jpg
34KB, 300x562px
>>16942642
>tfw Yalda is doing readings and you don't know what to ask
>>
File: 1446822178311.jpg (197KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1446822178311.jpg
197KB, 500x657px
>>16942802
Jei beturesi parako iki manes, tai butu neblogai.
>>
>>16942851
The last time I mentioned this someone on the thread tried to "curse" me and i got banned and had a really bad couple of days

It is black only because rather than waiting, you want the "future" "right now" so you can use it to your advantage when it is simply perfect as it is, not tainted
>>16942852
Wants a reading for the sole purpose of recieving one, doesn't need it, just a want
>>
>>16942642
Hey, I'd like to have a love reading, want to know If I'm going to meet anyone soon

I'm a straight male
>>
>>16942642
Mindscape? Could you explain what that is to me or point me towards a competent resource?

Oh nvm I'll just read your examples

>>16942684
>>16942690
How old is your little one?

I saw a bird for you yesterday, and today I can focus enough to say its a golden finch

>>16942556
No. I see continued affection, distant friendship and loyalty, but not what you are asking for

>>16942709
Crane

>>16942721
>Ugh.
Hahaha. Sorry, bro

>>16942742
I will listen to this soon when I can focus completely -- I remember reading for you many months ago, meant to save the link to your music but I lost it. You express yourself beautifully, I am not musically gifted myself.
>>
>>16942864
He's 2 1/2 :D. Thanks Eve!
>>
File: 1356223019410.jpg (821KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1356223019410.jpg
821KB, 1920x1200px
>>16942658
Hmm... this is going to be an oddball to do. I am actually a little bit uncomfortable with doing this kind of a query, but it's clear that you need some advice. Alright.

Interesting. It did not take me long to see something. I see...darkness...and blue. Dark and light blue.

Thereafter, I see the form of a man. He seems to be standing in darkness, but at the same time...dear gods... the expression on his face was not exactly the most forgiving or pleasing or remotely friendly. Eyes as cold as ice.

There was ice growing out from his legs and boots and spreading out on the ground, trailing all over the place and expanding with rapid speeds. At first, it seemed like ice, but at the same time it looked like lightning. A combination of two. An utterly horrifying aura, I shall not deny that one.

Then, I focused on the wife. Apathy. A lot of apathy and perhaps even a slight pang of resentment? She seemed to not give a damn about anything at all in a way, and was trying to tell the man to not care about whatever it is that got him so annoyed. He was not listening to her, saying how blood is more important than anything.

As for anything else that you should do, the vision came in a very interesting way and carried a very clear message.

A purple flower, seemingly growing in a very convenient location. But...suddenly things went upside down. It was hanging off from the ceiling, and it was too small to be able to resist the gravity. It fell down on the mossy ground, and it was simply unable to deal with the changes, slowly wilting away...

(1/2)
>>
File: 1367105561541.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1367105561541.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>16942880
I see the flower trying to spread it's roots downwards, to dig through the stone and perhaps even try to survive in such a manner. It shall be hard though. Really hard. There is really nobody around to honestly help the flower out, so it all depends upon it to survive. To establish itself in the new surroundings.

You... may be in a huge need of stability right now. A huge need to keep your feet on the ground and not somewhere all over the place. It pretty much all depends upon you to stay in such a manner, since it does not seem like anything will help you out there. A flower cannot scream, after all.

Try to adapt as much as possible to your current situation while keeping your feet on the ground. This is not the time to go by your feelings or anything like that, dear lords... Best of luck, and I hope this made sense to you.

>>16942839
Eh, sure, I can give you a mindscape instead. Give me your permission to enter in a different post and I can definitely do it.

>>16942849
Faint whispers. I DEFINITELY remember somebody calling the girl an idiot. Then a lot of sounds that easily translated to annoyance. Voices and such tend to fade real fast from my memory after I get out of the vision, so sorry if I can't elaborate any further.

It confused me as well. It's just, the Devil, holding a staff in his hands, then suddenly I see the fucker climbing out of the card and heading out somewhere else. Doing something that he shouldn't. Or going against something. Not sure where that will lead him to, but ah well.

>>16942852
kek

I'm not sure how much I'll do today, but I'll definitely keep going until I break. So, you have enough time to decide. Just ask for some crazy shit and I'll see.
>>
File: 1374067076090.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1374067076090.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you don't fit everything properly in two posts

damn it

>>16942859
And...do...you think that's a problem? If someone wants to have a reading, then I'm here to give them one.

He doesn't necessarily have to ask about his future or himself or anything, I can try reading literally something that's not related to him. Might make no sense, but eh, doesn't really matter now does it?

>>16942864
http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm

Read this. It's essentially a space or a location where you can create or do your own stuff. But in general, a mindscape reflects what the person focuses on the most, or in general, how the person is like. It may show very little, it may show a lot, it honestly and truly depends.
>>
>>16942885
You have my permission to do a mindscape reading or any other kind of reading to relay information back to me. Thank you! -El
>>
>>16942745
>>16935317

As I fell asleep last night I felt that urge to lay on my back and get symmetrical. The vibrations came in waves and I remained conscious as I entered the astral planes

I am telling you this in connection to your vision because I was also in absolute agony from menstrual cramps ._.
>>
>>16942864
THis is the anon asking about sarah... So there is no hope for a new relationship?
>>
>>16942885
male
will i meet her again?
>>
>>16942873
He is the rabbit

>>16942892
Thank you! What happens when you try to see the mindscape of someone who actively visits and works with theirs?
>>
>>16942885
It actually makes sense in a disconcerting way, that aside I've not really been able to keep my feet on the ground or have any type of stability in the past 6 years

Thanks
>>
>>16942885
>I DEFINITELY remember somebody calling the girl an idiot.
I know the whole answer to the query would be summarized as "no, you're not doing a good job", but this is kinda amusing.
I wonder how many lifetimes I've spent pissing them off.
>>
>>16942642
I'd love a mindscape if you have the time
>>
>>16942915
Oh yes, I can see that haha. I was reading up on the Golden finch as a spirit animal and it definitely fits for everything currently going on with me.
>>
>>16942864
Thank you.
>>
File: 1408713837087.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1408713837087.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
so
many
querents
gods I'm going to be a mess by the end of the day

>>16942898
And here we go, delving into the depths of one's mindscape yet again! I have to warn you though; it tends to make less sense compared to my usual readings, but still, enjoy the story nonetheless!

Oh, this was a beauty to witness, I shall not deny that one. It looked like a simple beach, with a sunset up ahead in the horizon, but at the same time things were much, much more bizarre. The waves crashed against the sand, but they seemed to turn and twist on themselves before they merged back into the main water body.

The water itself was colorful, filled with so many bright and shining colors that it made look the entire scene so much, much more beautiful. There were some strange white and other colored blocks in the distance, seemingly building this entire scene in a way. Or perhaps it is not complete? There have been very few times I have seen them before, and that is only when a person has been meditating or into meditation and what not.

The water and the waves, the colors themselves, they seemed to have been contained into small cubes or blocks of some sorts. Almost reminding me of something...digital looking, in a sense. But yet it was still beautiful.

I was unable to fly around or to move, only focused upon the colorful sea and the sunset ahead. The sunset was a bit strange though, it looked like the sun was going down, but at the same time I could barely see the yellow colors in the sky that usually came with it.

After some time of looking at this beautiful scenery, the waves in front of me seemed to have formed some sort of a...spirit. A creature. Alien looking, but at the same time I could make out a few iconic marks that would give me an idea of what it is - snakes for hair. Medusa. I was captivated. I could not look away from the colored beauty, as if I was encased in stone itself.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1393905287161.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1393905287161.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>16942967
However, with strength and will I turned around and slashed my way out to the Void. There, I saw something rather interesting. The bubbles in the void, they were all connected with one behind me, the one that I just climbed out of. In a way, it almost looked like some sort of a bacteria, a virus. Or perhaps akin to a mindhive? No... more like a virus than anything else.

I started losing focus by then, and I just decided to fade out after that.

This was nice. Thank you.

>>16942915
Well, you could probably see some signs that it's actually being worked with. I had the pleasure to do this with a certain individual and let me tell you, they will quite possibly know that you're kicking about in there.

Besides that, there is really no big difference. They may get annoyed if you do this without their permission, especially if they leave traps behind to stop any sort of intruding like that. You may get to see some more fun stuff though, that's for certainty.

>>16942916
No problem. You definitely have to get some stability though, otherwise you'll just slowly wilt and well...die. Not saying literally, but it's going to end badly for you if you don't find anything to ground yourself with.

It almost looked like you have to do this by yourself, you cannot entirely depend on someone else to do this for you. All up to you, lady. Good luck.

>>16942917
Reminds me of the good old times when most of my voices used to call a considerable amount of querents in some rather...nasty names. Bit of a nostalgia trip for me there, kek.

And what makes you think that you're spending lifetimes pissing them off?

>>16942663
Your query is a bit strange, but I'll see what I can do. You're next up.
>>
>>16942967
I want to ask what you see for me so badly but I don't want to contribute to you feeling overwhelmed.. If you're not yet burned out when you get to me, I'm waiting.

>>16942907
Relationship, yes, romantic partnership no

>>16942925
Thank you for the feedback

>>16942944
You're welcome. Can I ask how old you are?
>>
File: P05.jpg (295KB, 950x681px) Image search: [Google]
P05.jpg
295KB, 950x681px
>>16942642
I know its probably late but still I want to try and know.

I would like to know how this year is going to end for my love life. Right now I dont have any particular person in sight.
I'm Male

Im ok with mindscapes

Thanks in advance from a dangerous place in south america
>>
>>16942972
Hostile behaviors right after some chats (which I have absolutely no control over, they happen when they happen).
>>
>>16942967
remember, there's always the play, pause, stop, and save button, yald.
>>
>>16942916
>>16942972
This might be an odd question but does it seem like fear holding me back from stability in life?
>>
>>16942449
I had to because it's more complicaed than I can tell, but appreciate your advice

>>16942715
You're not the first to "skip" me in that matter, for some reason the divine doesn't want me to know, but thank you anyway.
>>
File: Zeref's_image.png (266KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
Zeref's_image.png
266KB, 520x520px
>>16942340

Thanks for doing this!

Appearance: Male 170 cm tall, 62 kg dark brown eyes. light skinned,

Personality: Social but depressed
>>
File: 1393183222917.jpg (417KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1393183222917.jpg
417KB, 2560x1600px
>>16942663
This may actually drain me by a considerable bit, but nonetheless, I'll give it a go.

I focused much harder on this query, considering the time span that is involved in this. It did not take me long, but I saw something that completely surprised me. A ... silver dagger of some sorts, well... perhaps not silver, but it is a dagger that was extremely shiny. Covered in blood. Surrounded in darkness.

Before focusing on, I considered two possibilities. Assassination or suicide. The sights after spoke of something dark and grim. The flashes of a man, definitely nearing old age. He was lying on the ground, with seemingly his throat cut open. Blood was slowly flowing out of the veins, together with the life that might have been in his body. His face was the one that bore horror and fear. Did I hear the whimpers that seemed to speak of help?

The darkness kept approaching closer and closer, the light disappearing more and more... Not like there was any in the first place. Black tentacles sprouted out of the darkness and ripped the body apart in pieces. Piece by piece, blood sprouting everywhere. I could see the bones, the skeleton itself, being detached and strewn about. What a horrifying sight... the blood splattered so far away from the scene.

A man and a woman screaming and shouting. At first I heard the man's shout, then the scream of the woman. Was there a woman trying to approach and breach through the darkness of it all, - shouting and screaming? She was scared and horrified, that's for certainty.

Jesus fuck anon, that's some crazy shit you got me to see. This is just speaking all about a lot of mental darkness and eventual suicide. Or perhaps somebody truly killed him.

...unless I'm entirely wrong. I think I am on this one. Or perhaps it makes more sense to you than it does to me. I don't know why it should, but nonetheless... here's your reading...

...why did you even want to know this...
>>
File: 1392706251207.jpg (818KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1392706251207.jpg
818KB, 2560x1600px
>>16942973
is ok Eve
is ok

I'll keep digging through the queries, since I was *going* to spend my time with someone else instead, perhaps playing some video games and what not, but I have to do this instead. Ah well... I wish I was playing Diablo 3 right now though .__.

>>16942986
Ah... explains. I think if you're still willing to listen to them and to their advice, they will change their mind. It did not seem like they are entirely pissed at you, perhaps more *heavily* annoyed than anything else.

Not going to lie, the feelings of annoyance were definitely heavily hanging in the air.

>>16942989
Oh, I know, I know. I'm just bored, that's all. I don't have anything else much that I could do, and perhaps I'm trying to get some other shit out of my head while doing this.

Of course, it's not going to end well but who fucking cares anymore. I don't.

>>16942995
Ahaha, this is hilarious that you mention it. I was going to, but I held off from it.

The flower that I saw reminded me of a flower in Skyrim called Gleamblossom.

You know what the effects are of the flower itself? Resist Magic, Regenerate Health, Paralysis and... Fear.

So, take that as you will. It may be that you are simply paralyzed and afraid to do anything in your life at this point. Focus on the better parts, albeit I'm not sure just how in the fuck you should interpret the other two alchemical effects.

I still think that you can make the best out of this situation. Somehow. Remember, - tiny steps. Take too big and if something goes wrong you will simply lose will and hope to move in any way.
>>
File: 1446252676751.jpg (24KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446252676751.jpg
24KB, 294x300px
>>16942361
Will i have love next year?
(No, im not NewHelp anonquerying) i just like the rat)
>>
>>16943024
I know I should definitely stop fooling around, but for some reason, whenever they speak to me, I act cheeky.
I've been trying to work on being a little more... Humble and goal-oriented in general, so hopefully their irritation will lessen.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>16942972
That was really cool but the bubbles? Kinda wondering what that was about. I can guess the medusa meaning lol i was thinking like instead of a virus or bacteria do you mean something like this picture like a zygote/embryo kind of cell multiplying bubbles? Iunno or like foamy bubbles
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 450x337px
>>16943045
Forgot pic lol
>>
>>16942973
Older then most of the *chans userbase but not ancient. Why?
>>
File: image.png (651KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
651KB, 640x1136px
I was looking at my sky guide this morning.

Virgos, today/tonight might just THE day to do anything - the divine are with you!
>Mars
>Jupiter
>the moon
>Sun
>Mercury
Idk if you Virgos are feeling any sort of extra energy or feel odd today/tonight; but I would take this as a good sign that things should go in your favor.

>even an old rocket, "space junk", will be orbiting through your sign - that has to account for something... Right?
>>
>>16943069
Oops! It's not an old rocket - it's a comet!
*my bad*

>even better imho
>>
>>16942973
One last question (you're still amazing) if possible. Is a romantic partnership with Sarah out of the question for now or completely gone? Also, i just want to say you readers have helped me through a lot of hard times time and time again so thank you from the bottom of my heart.
>>
File: 1444271036154.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444271036154.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>16943024
oh well. here's your "i hope you still feel okay after all those readings" kittens.
>>
File: 1446505502172.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446505502172.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>>16943027
Great taste anon

Give me
>Sign
>Gender
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope I can help!
>>
>>16943024
Thank you for your dedication to reading

What do you mean by it won't end well?

>>16943027
No

I see you as someone who meets many potential mates but never feels "that spark".

The remedy for this is to lower your standards, not in the person's morals, but in their social/economic standings. You might have to work with someone not find them ready-made

>>16943059
Just curious, I thought you seemed 29+
>>
File: 1446284697084.png (162KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446284697084.png
162KB, 800x800px
>>16942967

Ahhh I want to do readings like this... Tarot seems pretty boring in comparacion ;_;
>>
>>16943081
Gemini
Male
lonely
>>
File: virgo.jpg (149KB, 650x921px) Image search: [Google]
virgo.jpg
149KB, 650x921px
>>16943069
As a virgo i feel extra energy to get drunk.
>>
>>16943094
>I see you as someone who meets many potential mates but never feels "that spark".
I don't meet potential mates that often and I can have a massive crush on someone.
>The remedy for this is to lower your standards, not in the person's morals, but in their social/economic standings.
Weird since I don't care about social and economic standings , I think they are on the bottom of the list.
>>
>>16943077
Romance is not in the near future for you two. Like I said, you still have a strong and positive connection, so keep fueling those embers and maybe in your middle age the fire will rekindle

>>16943095
They are incredible. I obviously can go a bit beyond Tarot but this is... wow. Did you see the link he gave me to read?
>>
>>16943094
Hey, could you tell me my spirit animal?

Thank you
>>
File: 1407453322836.jpg (274KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407453322836.jpg
274KB, 1920x1200px
>>16942749
I only saw a young girl chasing the leaves. White dress. Innocence, perhaps? I have no idea... the details were very vague around her. I could only see her running around and chasing the leaves.

And no problem.

>>16942676
Sakiau as tau kad nedarau as tokiu readingu ir viskas. Kazkaip nesinori man svaistyti laiko ant kazko kur tikrai apsivers aukstyn kojom.

Bandyk klausti kito readerio, tikrai vienas kitas turetu veliau pasirodyti ir tau duoti ranka.

>>16943045
>>16943057
Not exactly bubbles, but spaces for other, smaller and more minor parts of the mindscape. This is a normal thing, nothing entirely specific to you.

The main thing was connected to the other parts with threads... as if in a sense, all of your parts in the mind are connected together and they work together. And that color looked EXACTLY like it. God damn.

>>16943040
... I'm like that as well. But in other regards and worries and matters. They're definitely a bit upset with me in a way or two, not going to lie.

Yeah, be more goal focused and not focus on shooting the stars. Practice more, then put it all to good use. Perhaps one day you'll be able to shoot further and higher and hit a star or two in the process?

Good luck and no problem!~

>>16942687
Ar nieko tokio jeigu as tau visa informacija duosiu angliskai? As praktiskai niekados nesu davius readingo lietuviskai, tai nezinau kaip gausis ar is viso net iseis man viska perduoti kaip reiketu.

First I focused upon the beast with antlers. Almost immediately I was engulfed by something that would almost seem to me like...lifeless. Apathy. Lack of energy. It surrounded me and was trying it's hardest to consume me. It pained me to even draw and shuffle the cards.

(1/2)
>>
>>16943104
Thank you for your honesty. I think I'm burned out if I screwed up that bad -- I could justify how my impressions were correct but I misinterpreted them and try again, however, that would be meaningless blather. Maybe someone else can help you more

BV, keep an eye out, I will have your reading this evening

Ttfn folks
>>
File: 1375752170424.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1375752170424.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>16943118
Soon, I was stumbling and crawling through fog and mist. I was unable to walk or to move or to do anything. It pushed me downwards. It hurt to stand, it hurt to move, it hurt to do anything at all. I kept crawling though, because I knew that if I would stop it would consume me. It would kill me.

I tried to stand up and I did manage to do it, but a few steps later I was down on my knees again, crawling on the wet grass. So much fog, I did not know where to go or what to do. So much fucking fog...I was starting to get angry.

I stopped for a quick moment, but I saw flashes of a trap around me. Spikes breached through the ground to trap me and surround me and do whatever to keep me down, but I kept walking. However, there was a trap further ahead, something that I did not notice. In a moment, I was hanging upside down from a branch.

The spikes raised up from the ground again and started to head towards me. They ripped me off from the branch and dragged me into the mouth that appeared moments later. A worm. A parasite. A larva. A...leech. Bloodsucking leech. I felt myself moving through the insides of it, ready to be consumed.

The empress one was less interesting. I could only see a vulgar and a royal looking woman, standing in front of a throne. She was not sitting upon it, but standing. There were some subjects of hers on their knees, waiting for her words and response.

She was not happy. She was angry. Very angry. She was shouting and screaming and spitting all over the place, but I felt it. The fog. The mist. It was all over the place, surrounding the palace, surrounding the very room. The flashes of the beast showed up in my vision, and soon enough I had to force myself out of this.

I think I need a small break before I continue.
>>
>>16943118
Jei patogiau angliskai tebunie.
>>
A reading would be nice.
I'll throw in a whole bunch of information in the hopes that there's enough information for anyone to do a reading.
Almost 6 foot tall, somewhat skinny, brown hair, male, scorpio
Generally shy, maybe a bit socially awkward until I really get comfortable
Anyways, my question is what does this month or so look like in terms of romantic relationships? As in good/bad, as much info as possible would be better but I'll take what I can get.
Thank you
>>
>>16943096
No cards (reversed)
>Two of Swords
>Four of Pentacles
>Four of Wands

Yes Cards
> The magician
>Sox of Wands

Ok most likely you won't, however I'll explain why.

All options are undesirable. Interesting enough it seems that you have options or have had options in the past but you are somehow picky.

Wich doesn't really makes sense to me but oh well... It seems that you Are in a comfort zone and you have troubles leaving it... Or perhaps is this related to money?
Is money an issue anon? Is that why you Are picky? Or is it that you are just shy? I believe is the later but I am not sure.

Interesting enough the number 4 was relevant to this reading, wich makes me think this problem is stable, as something that doesn't move stable. Wich can be good or bad depending of the situation.

Right now seems bad.

Anyways there is a chance for a yes but wel... It will require a lot of skill From you.

The magician tells me that it might be something you have to create. If you indeed have some options, well perhaps you should try your luck? However you will have to be the one who lead... Something that might be difficult if you are indeed shy.
Well hope it helped anon!
>>
>>16943124
This confirms some things. Did you feel the beast desire to kill empress or it was too foggy?
>>
File: 1446308809882.jpg (17KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446308809882.jpg
17KB, 256x400px
>>16943105
Nope where is it? Also I think is a she btw.
>>
>>16943137
I'm kinda picky and shy.
I hate that I would have to lead all the time, I would get tired pretty quick.
>>
File: 1446731448332.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446731448332.png
62KB, 250x250px
Gonna do some love readings. If anyone is interested I'll need
>Gender
>Sign
>Question
>A word that describes how you feel
>If another person is involved, give them a nickname

Hope i can help!
>>
>>16943153

Not all the time, it's more like you have the skills you be a role model, so be it.

I don't know if I'm explaining my self.
>>
>>16943150
http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm
>>
>>16943155
Female
Gemini
Somber
>>
File: 1445456768286-1.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445456768286-1.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>16943160
Thanks!
>>
>>16943161
Just a general love reading? Or any particular question?
>>
>>16943163
general love reading
>>
>>16943155
Sign: Taurus
Question: Does Boony still genuinely care about me or am I just a safety net?
>>
>>16943155
Male
Scorpio
What does the future look like, relationship wise, in the next month or so?
Word to describe how I feel: okay-ish
>>
>>16943155
As far as i feel weird when i see love reading, could you do a general one?
Male
Virgo
Sorrowful
>>
>>16943155
m. pisces.
i wish i know how to deal with Sen and also my own feelings and what do i even do with the whole thing thats best for everything. It seems like i cant really win her and that discomforts me, but i have to absolutely be around because some things are much more important.

word=itch
>>
>>16943157
That I would have to be the "big guy for you"?
>>
>>16943155
Hello i would be very grateful if you could read me from the previous thread please
>>16940536
>>
File: 1392713422953.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1392713422953.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>16943125
Vistiek viska supyliau angliskai. Man istikruju daug patogiau ir lengviau visa informacija perduoti. Ir del to ko tu klausei >>16943144.

It wished to surround her. It wished to invade and enter her presence and her castle, but to do what? Who knows. Perhaps to stop her angry tantrum.

>>16943079
I'm not feeling okay, that's what I'm going to say. I'm having a massive migraine coming up, so I'll possibly just writhe on the bed again and try to push through it. Some random pains in the body as well. Essentially a good call for me to stop.

That means I'm not even going to do any more readings. Sorry for those that I promised to do a reading for, I'll definitely have to make a followup for both of you Eve and Discord. Next day, next day.

Th-thanks for the picture of the kittens though, I appreciate it.

>>16943094
Repressing everything with readings. After some of them and stopping, they come back with a huge force, combined with a massive migraine and everything shit. I'm more stable now, so I'm at least not chanting under my breath or writhing. Albeit it's going to come up sooner or later. -sigh-

>>16943095
Tarot is fun, not going to lie. Scrying is also fun, but that's one hell of a quicksand pit right there, just waiting for you to dip your toes into.

Tarot has it's perks though - you can be really specific with tarot, and scrying comes with shit ton of allegory. Sure, you can see a lot of interesting stuff, but it may not make sense to both you and the querent. And after all, the reading might go to hell if both of you make no sense of it.

>>16943105
>>16943150
[grill sounds intensify]

That link is good if you want to try some stuff out. I suggest getting into it and see what goes and what works. Make sure to experiment and see what works for you!
>>
>>16943176
Hmm, matai vakar gavau readinga, kur praktiskai visos kortos rode mirti, tai ir norejau paziureti ar ir tu ta pati matai. Dekui uz readinga ir kad paaukojai savo laiko bei jegu.
>>
File: 1393897691497.jpg (2MB, 3593x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1393897691497.jpg
2MB, 3593x2400px
>>16943182
Jeigu neklystu, kazkuriame threade maciau zmogeli daranti readingus ir jisai snekejo apie ta pati dalyka ko tu manes paklausei. Kazkaip idomiai skambejo.

Siaip tai nesitikejau taip...ryskiai...viska pamatyti. Biski nemaloniai paliko, jeigu tiesa pasakius. Vienas is paciu slyksciausiu readingu.

Nieko baisaus, jeigu reikes dar kazkokio readingo tai tiesiog paklausk kai as dar ju darysiu. Malonu, kad padejau.
>>
>>16943161
>Two of Swords Reversed
>The lovers Reversed
>Knight of Pentacles
>Six of Swords

Interesting, they are all air element cards. And most of them are related to the fourth Chakra

Are you already in a relationship anon? The two of swords talks about all options being undesirable and also about silent treatment.

This is your situation right now, the lovers reversed makes me think That if you are indeed in a current relationship, This one isn't one based really in love. More like a friends with benefits of the sort.

If you are not in a relationship well, basically it talks about having troubles finding the love you want. Maybe problems between your head and your heart.

If you are indeed in a current relationship and I ask This just out of curiosity. Does your partner speaks The same language as you?

Moving on.

The knight of Pentacles is a pretty romantic person, with a lot of attention to detail. Perhaps this is what you need? Be romantic But in a cautious way, do what you feel you have to do but do it in a way that it'll be lasting.

The outcome is a tricky it talks about retreating. Again this makes me think of a current relationship and you'll probably want to leave it. To heal your mind.

Or perhaps it talks about actually moving out? Are there any plans to move to the east?

Well anyways, this is what I have and hope it helped anon.
>>
>>16943187
Tas zmogelis ir buvau as. Sakai ryskiai buvo? Kaip tik minejai, jog aplink vien rukas. Kad slykstus readingas, tai galiu sutikt - pastaruoju metu sapnai panasus yra.
>>
>>16943176

Oh I enjoy Tarot but what you do sounds he'll of interesting hehe. I'll read the link after I do this readings and will see what I get.

Thanks Yalda!
>>
There was an anon who recently asked me for a love reading (sorry, can't find your post), but I'm not reading right now, sorry; busy with something

>>16942864
I don't remember which ones I've given you to read, but I think it was these:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Oz70RJUq6B
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14vYhzjyvdJ
http://web.archive.org/web/20150611085203/http://a.pomf.se/kmryit.mp3

I know for sure I anon-queried, though.

>>16943122
Absolutely, take your time; thanks.

Also, I find it hilarious that you included me in a post replied to someone you read as having romantic options that don't excite him. :^)

>>16943155
>love readings
Ah, fuck it, why not; fuckmyshitupfampls

>Gender
Male

>Sign
Sagittarius

>Question
Dealer's choice

>how you feel
;_;
-_-,
^_^,
>>
File: 1375581553811.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1375581553811.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>16943194
Taip ir galvojau. Ir tai rukas paciame readinge. Ryskus rukas. Patys visi vaizdiniai buvo ryskus, tik kad va tas rukas buvo bjaurybe, neleido siaip matyti dalyku. Is tikruju buvo nemaloniai klaidzioti per ji ir bandyti net atsistoti ismuse man visas jegas. Atrode taip, kad niekur neiseis nusigauti, nes slege didziule neviltis ir taip, nenoras kazka daryti.

Ir dar buvo toks jausmas, tarsi mane kazkas vaikytusi. Ir jauciu kad bus tasai pabaisa apie kuri tu norejai suzinoti. Sustoji ir blet iskarto toks jausmas tarsi temperatura nukrenta kokiais desimt laipsniu zemiau.

Pas mane pacia sapnai kazkokie keisti pastarasias keleta dienu, nezinau kodel. Siaip tai jie daznai kazkokie nezymus, bet va dabar prasidejo nesamones. Nesuprantu kas per velniava darosi.

>>16943196
Oh trust me NewHelp, it is interesting and fun, but for gods sake it's a horror for me because I keep forgetting to click that ''no'' button and push myself to the point where it's well...painful.

And sure! Enjoy the read and of course, no problem! Have fun with the readings; I'm returning to lurking myself.
>>
File: 2.jpg (115KB, 1024x505px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
115KB, 1024x505px
>>16943211
Negi vel viskas kartosis kaip pries 18 metu. O del sapnu, man rodos kad kai darai tokius panasius readingus tai energija persiduoda tau ir pasilieka kuriam laikui. Cia panasiai kai buni su liudnu zmogum tai empatiskai irgi tampi liudnesnis.
>>
File: scarfacea_a_l[1].jpg (23KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
scarfacea_a_l[1].jpg
23KB, 675x380px
>>16942340
>>16942361

Read plz

Male,
170 cm,
wavy brown med length hair brushed back,
Brown eyes with green tint,
European but with light Eurasian features.

Personality is
empathetic,
loyal,
manipulative,
can be disrespected somewhat easily which turns me aggressive.
>>
>>16943176
No worries Yalda! I hope you feel better soon. Migraines are no bueno. Lol :D
>>
>>16943155
Male
pisces
Love reading, also, just a general on what girls think of me
SA (emo queen), something I tease her with
>>
>>16943166

Safety Net anon, sorry.

>Seven of Swords
>Ace of Wands
>Judgment

It makes me think that she is using you. The seven of sword literally talks about deceptions and trickery, breaking agreements.

The ace of wands talks about sexuality and self image.

And judgment about conclusion and reviewing.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16943167

Give your partner a nickname anon.
>>
File: 1375620934239.jpg (3MB, 3200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1375620934239.jpg
3MB, 3200x1200px
>>16943219
As seniau dariau daugiau readingu ir vis tiek nebuvo. Tie keistesni sapnai prasidejo pries keleta dienu.

Jeigu nieko baisaus, gal galeciau paklausti kas buvo pries 18 metu? Kazkas rimto atsitiko ar ka?

>>16943230
Ah, good, good. I'm glad. And I will do just fine in the next morning, don't worry too much about that.

Yeah, migraines are a fucking bitch to deal with sometimes, but I'll manage. No biggie. Still worth doing the readings though.
>>
File: 1446539102082.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1446539102082.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>16943278
Tiesiog turejau toki sapna su pabaisa (turbut ta pati), jog net pradejau mikciot ir iki siol nuo to laiko mikcioju. Zinau, kad ji kazkur netoli yra ir laukia, bet man paciam nepavyksta jos surasti. Tai zinai readingas readingui nelygus ir niekas nezino kuom gali uzsikresti.
>>
female
cancer
indecisive, suspicious, tough

general reading please
>>
>>16943263
There isn't a partner involved. I just wanna know if the future looks good or bad in terms of relationships.
>>
File: downloadfile-6.jpg (670KB, 2020x2020px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-6.jpg
670KB, 2020x2020px
>>16943202

A Lot of feels (cups) in this reading.

In fact I am not going to touch too much this reading with my interpretation, I feel you most likely understand it just by seeing the image.

My overall perspective is that right now you are taking a really mature steps in order to to heal you previous wounds.

That said, I don't see you with anyone in the next two months BUT someone will be at least on your sight.

Communication will be key And maybe even some divination will help?

I wonder... What do you think of the reading? Would you like my interpretation ro is it already clear to you?
>>
>>16943202
I was the one asking for the love reading. I messed with the posts, was going to tell you something else .

Ifk, maybe you can make some understanding out of it .
Two nights ago , between one dream and another I had a dream with you (no homo, seriously) we were walking ,barefoot , I don't know where we were ,but I could see sand ... you stopped Walking and said 'Watch out, there are thorns all over the ground', I could see nothing but sand and some kind of vegetation. Whenever you took a step down the path , you would feel the thorns getting into your feet ,you stopped for a while, you couldn't handle the pain. You tried to find a solution,looking at your feet, clearly bothered by the situation and you realized you had your shoes with you... do I need to say more?? You wore your shoes and you could walk freely again, the thorns were somehow' trapping' you in a specific path .

I wouldn't say shit , but since you are concerned about some magic against you...

On a scale of 1 to 10 , how autistic did I sound?
>>
Male, 6'1, 200lbs, hazel eyes, animal canines, brown hair

Social, Caring, Empty, Insane.

People love me, but im just irked to question then on why they believe what they believe.
>>
If any readers need more info just let me know.
Quiet and awkward,
Small
What does the dude that I have been into for more then a year now think of me? Do I have a chance? We have not hung out in a while and I am unsure how he feels about me etc. Will things work out?
>>
female, 175cm, 72kg, brownish/redish hair color, brown eyes

I'm loyal and a bit of a serious person, since i got depressive-anxiety disorder and started to take medicine I'm more cheerful and calm than before.

I'd love to have a general reading and if it's possible, a spirit animal?

Thanks a lot anyway.
>>
File: 1375979935188.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1375979935188.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>16943284
O jergau, kaip bjauriai skamba. Labai bjauriai. Dekui dieve man tokios nesamones nevyksta, uztenka man blet balsu kur klykia kartas nuo karto. Tas mikciojimas skamba tarsi butu atejes is psichologines baimes, gal praeis po kiek laiko. Nors jeigu toks laikas jau praejo, tai nemanau kad kas pasikeis.

O kas cia su ta pabaisa? Ar siaip kokia dvasia kuri sumaste tave pakankinti ar kazkokia yra kita priezastis?
>>
>>16943320
Well, I asked for my shit to get fucked up, and you delivered. If you're curious, I did the same spread for a love reading the other day (pic related), and it basically confirmed my sortilege game, but I'm confused on the last two cards.

>>16943321
>people on /div/ are dreaming about me
Well, that actually makes a lot of sense, and I think I can derive some meaning from that. Thanks for letting me know; that might actually be helpful. Hit me up whenever I'm reading, and I'll give you one.
>>
File: 1416012930376.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416012930376.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16943387
Tai zinai, mikciojimas tesiasi 18 metu jau. Is tikro nezinau kas yra su ta pabaisa, nei ko ji nori is manes ar is kur atejo. Cia kaip bandymas prisiminti istrintus dalykus, nes konkreciai nieko neatsimenu.
>>
>>16943292
>Page of Cups Reversed
>Three of Wands
>Five of Swords
>Ten of Wands

Interesting reading.

It seems that you either just left an disappointing relationship or are being emotionally immature.

Your challenge will have a challenge looking into a long terms relationship my advice is not to repeat poisonous patterns you seem to have.

Don't be negative and move on the outcome is a tricky but good one.

Altough there is going too much to do in order to succeed and get What you want. You will do it.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16943118
-Cthulhu-
Hmm okay well interesting so my mind connects everything or there's a cohesiveness alrighty. I didnt know if there'd be some dark thing lurking hidden somewhere but it sounded like pretty up in there lol :) thanks
>>
>>16943412
That's actually pretty close, was almost in a relationship then BAM "I have a boyfriend" then waves of dissapointment
Perhaps my poisonous behaviour is being hesitant?

Well thats my shit to figure out, thanks for the reading though.
>>
>>16943400
Overall both readings talk about the same.

You are currently with a lot of feels, if I have to guess related to your previous relationships.

In the end you will walk away from this feels and start looking for new feels.

Sounds simple and fair enough in my opinion.

It doesn't seems that bad so cheer up.
>>
File: 1375980004381.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1375980004381.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>16943402
Jo, vat tas ir yra, jeigu jau 18 metu tai net neisivaizduoju ar kas isviso tau bepades. Ir man yra teke tokius readingus daryti - zmogus turejo problemu prisiminti praeiti, as tiesiog dariau scryingus kad padeciau. Padejau jam tikrai. Tai jeigu reikes tau daugiau tokiu dalyku, tiktais klausk.

Siaip tai del tos pabaisos tu galetum bandyti klausti kitu, labiau patyrusiu readeriu. As tai tiktais pradejau pries du menesius, praktiskai nieko nezinau apie mistika ir t.t., tai is manes nieko daug nesitikek.

Gal butu istikruju imanoma atsikratyti tos pabaisos, tik reikia pasiklausineti ir gal kazkas pades tau.

>>16943416
It's all seemingly fine, yeah. Very captivating. But at the same time, it's kind of...breaking apart in a few places. The blocks further off kind of showed me that. There's some sort of a blur going on between reality and shit, I'm not sure how I should explain it really.

Try putting your feet more down on the ground and it should help. Less fantasy and more reality. Do something that keeps you grounded fair on the feet and you'll be fine.
>>
>>16943094
You're good. 30 going on 31.
>>
>>16942361
Hey, what is my spirit animal?

Will J and me are gonna end up together?
>>
File: pisces2.jpg (73KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
pisces2.jpg
73KB, 500x373px
>>16943578
Va tas ir yra, jog nezinau ar reikia susijungti ar atstumti ta dali. As net neisivaizduoju is kur ji galejo pirmoj vietoj atsirasti. Esu turejas keistu sapnu, bet jie visiskai nesirisa.
>>
>>16943578
Oh .. Hmmm okay that definitely fits lol i do get a little psychotic like literally
>>
>>16943400
Since that makes sense... the place was hopless,we weren't the only ones in there , I could see more people, walking like zombies, in deep agony.
I think you have what it takes to take you out of there , at least I saw you heading toward what seemed to be an exit.

Good luck,m8
>>
File: 1446832653583.jpg (33KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1446832653583.jpg
33KB, 680x383px
Sorry... Job responsibilities attacked.

Any of my pending querents still around?
>>
>>16943643
Hi newhelp, I got this bad STD that deformed a bit the tip of my penis (I know this sound rediculous) can you draw a card and see if it will ever go back to normal? or will it remain forever like this
>>
>>16943643
Yeah?
>>16943169
>69
>>
>>16943653
I think that's a thing to ask your doctor about, man.
>>
>>16943659
already did, she said she didnt know
>>
>>16943653

Ask a doctor man
>>
>>16943673
already did, she can't tell, this is why im turning to you
>>
>>16943678
Ask a different doctor.
>>
File: 1442608697650.png (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442608697650.png
620KB, 1920x1080px
Male, built-fat (powerlifter). Buzzed head, stubble. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Extroverted, empathetic. Feeling anxious/nervous at the moment. Got a big job opportunity. Confidence in my abilities is fading in and out. Working my way into new lifestyle.

I like this pic a lot.

Just looking for some guidance.
>>
File: 1394313193189.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1394313193189.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>16943606
Pas mane irgi tie sapnai nelabai risasi, as is viso praktiskai nekreipiu demesio i savo sapnus. Niekados nieko rimto man jie nereiske.

Manau, jeigu ta pabaisa ar velniai zino kas yra is taves, tai bent jau reiketu pabandyti ta dali priimti i save. Niekados nepadeda jeigu tu bandai savo kazkokia dali atstumti, niekados. Bet jeigu cia jau kazkas kita, tai net nemastyk.

Daryk kaip tu pats manai, jeigu manai kad tai butu gera ideja tai prasom, bet jeigu ne, tai na... teks kazka kitka mastyti.

>>16943607
Huh. So it's not also symbolizing/representing meditation. Interesting. Very interesting. This gives me something to think about.

I gotta thank you as well because I'm learning a few things from your mindscape.
>>
File: downloadfile-7.jpg (728KB, 2020x2020px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-7.jpg
728KB, 2020x2020px
>>16943654

Do you feel stuck? There are a lot of things to talk in this reading making it somehow hard.

First and oddly enough I feel there is problems with your confidence, something related to peer pressure but I can't really make sense of this.

Perhaps you have someone in mind and Altough you feel there is a good chance, something is stopping you to take your chances?

Or someone?

Whatever is troubling you be prepares for a sudden shock. And I feel this is for the better.

People around you is willing to help but you somehow are ignoring them... I don't know if for the better or the worst to be honest since it seems that people In your situation are both help and trouble.

Anyway the Sun means that things will soon be clear to you and well the outcome ofcurse talks about relationships.

This Is sure a hard reading so pardon me If I am not interpreting correctly. However I have a good feeling overall.

I'll like some feedback if possible. I can't really understand why other people is so meaningfull to this reading.
>>
>>16943695
Alright
>Current situation - Page of Cups
The situation is that bad as it might look. You might be under emotional stress which paints everything much blacker than it should be. You may feel that it may be the last opportunity which could get into better life.
>Advice - Knight of Wands (reversed), Temperance
You really should consider this opportunity. Look for pros and cons and not be emotional when it involves choosing your work path because you might miss even better opportunity. It's time to sit down and consider whenever it's really worth in the long run. You might be frustrated because you've been waiting for similar opportunity for a long time and when it comes to taking it suddenly your emotions gets in way. Temperance shows it's time to take a deep breath and dissociate from emotions. You're capable for it but maybe you're trying in the wrong way?
>>
>>16943748
Thank you, this means a lot to me
>>
>>16943720
Turi omenyj Seselio archetipa? Tikrai neatmetu galimybes, tikiuos per transa ar sapnus susitiksiu su atstumta dalim.
>>16943742
>peer pressure
Not really
>Whatever is troubling you be prepares for a sudden shock.
Yeah, because no matter how much i'll be happy in the beginning, i'll be even worse in the end.
Huh, so Ace of Cups reversed is the outcome. It actually makes sense.
>>
>>16942742
Fortune/The Wheel of Fortune

No one can harm you with magic unless you allow it. You will suffer whatever symptoms until you (re)discover your core and (re)assert your sovereignty over your own being.
>>
>>16943761
If it would help you, I can describe to you how I dealt with an "astral attacker" recently
>>
>>16943742
>>16943748
Just so you know i havnt gone away. Still patiently waiting.

Im the scarface pic
>>
>>16943761
Hi Eve, can I ask you this question?
>>16943653
>>
>>16943769
Your query is in NewHelp jurisdiction. I'm just taking random air-queries.
>>
Super serial question:

Are you guys on the Right Hand Path or the Left Hand Path?
>>
>>16943760
Two of cups is the outcome.

Well I'll try with a simpler spread and see what I get.

>Ace of Pentacles
>Knight of Pentacles
>The Sun (Again)
>Five of Cups reversed

Ok this one is a bit easier to digest. And in fact explains a lot of my previous reading.

Again I feel like you are already thinking on someone or someone will at least present to you in the next month or two.

The challenge it self is using what you have learn, I think this is key. Reviewing your romantic life and use what you know in order to gain a meaningfull relationship.

The Sun as advice... Well it talks about self aceptance and clarity. Wich is indeed good, you are in a better position than where you think, don't be afraid to shine.

The outcome (five of cup) again talks about learning from your past. If previous relationships haven't been that great, well it's going to be time to pick up the pieces and keep moving.

Again men an overall good reading. This two readings are suppose to take effect in two months or so.

Hope it helped!
>>
Female,normal length wavy hair brown, avg height.
People tell me i'm funny, dirty sense of humor

I'd like to have a reading about Love and school i guess
>>
>>16943773
I dont know what tht means. I just really want a reading from anyone tht can.

Also iv been in contact with lots of african black magic directed toward me. Even saw one spirit.
>>
>>16943796

Tag me your question to this post.
However I'll have to say I don't know much about the occult (if your question is occult based).
>>
>>16943653
Upload a pic please, maybe I can try some distant healing. Can't guarantee anything, so don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>16943772
If you want occult help for something like that, I suggest you turn towards healing energy work, not divination.

>>16943220
For you I see a stag
>>
>>16942330
requesting spirit animal.
>>
File: 344905316_c15dd221aa.jpg (20KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
344905316_c15dd221aa.jpg
20KB, 257x300px
>>16943784
>>
>>16943784
Neither
>>
File: 1375681160215.jpg (662KB, 2048x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1375681160215.jpg
662KB, 2048x1021px
>>16943760
As apie tai is pirmo ir pagalvojau. Sekmes vistiek, gali ir prireikti. Na aiskis, tu zinai kad reikia su tokiais dalykais buti atsargiam.

Patarciau siaip per transa, siek tiek daugiau kontroles negu per sapnus nebent tu praktikuoji lucid sapnus.

Gero tau vakaro ir likusio savaitgalio; as jauciu greitai eisiu miegoti.
>>
>>16943787
>I feel like you are already thinking on someone
Not really.
>someone will at least present to you in the next month or two
I really really doubt it. Not because i dont have hope but there are no opportunities.
>The Sun
Second time i guess it means something more important
>about learning from your past
I've already learned not to deal with relationships at all.
Thanks for reading New, good insights.
>>
File: feels_deceptive_man.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
feels_deceptive_man.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
PLEASE RESPOND
>>16943790
>>
>>16943840
As net ir nenoreciau praktikuoti lucid sapnus, per daug jie mane itraukia. Tas atsargumas yra, kad as neturiu ko prarasti.
Gero ir tau savaitgalio bei daug energijos.
>>
>>16943857

i can sympathize with these feels, sorrow bro
>>
Wassup muh niggas three readings scrying off my trashcan and shit. If you down with it then hit me up with yo queries and sex.
>>
File: 1446772186683.jpg (60KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1446772186683.jpg
60KB, 746x982px
>>16943884
You get burned and then learn not to put fingers in the fire.
>>
>>16943900

ghetto scry 2: electric boogaloo

nice dubs tho
>>
>>16943900
Yo, it's yo boy MD rite here. U b scrying n shit, nigga? fo real? Count me in, dawg. Straight up. Tell me wat info u need an what not. peace
>>
>>16943862

I can't donreadings right now but tag your question.

Read the sticky anon

>>16943857

Oh well hope you eventually get what you want... I guess.
>>
>>16943900
Male
Will I get love soon?
>>
>>16943910
nigga wat?

>>16943918
just need to know what im looking at, so query n shit, also need to know whether you a ghetto boy o a ghetto bitch

>>16943930
Starting with yours, dawg
>>
>>16943933
I'm a honkey.. 22yo male n shit.
pale, blonde hair, blue eyes n what not.
i b confused n stressed out dis days namsayin?
Nigga, I'm not just unemployed. I'm unemployable, you feel me?
also I'm saggitarius.
Dat good info, dogg?
>>
>>16942340
Male, roughly 5'9" fairly well built with a little fat still though. Thin face with sharp jaw, blonde short to mid length hair, and stubble.
INTP for personality.
Can't think of any characters I'd want to be. I like me.
>>
>>16943900
Could I get a general reading?
female
>>
>>16943930
Aight, I see a brunette girl, dark hair and she maybe redoectful and shit cuz she be decent. The flower I see is that fuckin orchid, dawg, like you need to reinvent yourself and shit and ruse above all the bullshit and get dem cheddar and shit from yo bad feels dawg. Like fuckin eat that bullshit and rise above, feed yo heart with the bullshit and let it change you. You find her before that and you fucked playa, let her find you after you dun internalized and evolved and shit.

>>16943941
Aight so you want a job to legit and shit, right?

Aight, I see that you should be basing your job search on yo inner feelings, like that shit some clue. Like you already know what you wanna do but done thing holding you back. I see something about niggarich victory like you be down with maw and shit, high-level thuggin. Well done muthafucka done pulled a card for me and he told me swords and voctory. I dunno google that shit and it's 5 of swords, dawg, like you gon be good if you straight up thug and fuck with a nigga.

idk tho
>>
>>16943765

I'm not the person you responded to, but I'd like to know!

Also, I've done some work on my own with figuring out my spirit animal, but it's always nice to have confirmation, so would you mind checking it out for me too?
>>
>>16943957
> done thing holding you back
*some thing holding you back
> you be down with maw
*you be down with law

too fucked up nigga sorry

>>16943945
Aight but you gotta give me a topic tho boo, like what you want me to focus on in particular
>>
>>16943966
Well I've been wondering if things will go anywhere with the guy I like.. any insight on that then?
>>
>>16943966
Thanks Ghetto$scyer, much appreciated.

Damn.. That's real talk, dog. Fo real. Something is holding me back, but hey what can you do? Yea it's the system holdin me down these days..
But you really spot on with yo scryin man. Keep dat shit up.
But wat you mean by "you be down with law"?
>>
File: libra4.jpg (118KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
libra4.jpg
118KB, 900x635px
Going to do one or two natal chart readings. Be specific with questions.
>>
>>16944072
>Natal chart reading
Please enlighten me. What is this? What questions can be answered. And what info do you need?
>>
>>16944072

do you do love readings with those?
>>
File: daisy24.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
daisy24.png
19KB, 480x640px
>>16944072
Me please. I'd like to know if the stress in my life will ever get better
>>
>>16944095
Or if I was just born unlucky
>>
>>16944095
Stress in what area? Love or work related? Also gender please (i guess it's female by Daisy)
>>
>>16944094
A chart like her's >>16944095 I can tell your character and romantic preferences.
>>16944094
Unless something specific, like what kind of girls i'm attracted or if she's the one.
>>
File: 2457334823109.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457334823109.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>16944155

welp i wonder if my chart can tell you why i seem to repel men, because it seems like i can't really find anyone no matter how much i put myself out there. i'm a woman btw, you've read for me before. i just wanted to know a little about my love life
>>
File: graphic1.png (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
graphic1.png
15KB, 500x600px
>>16944072
Will I, or will a special someone walk into my life and positively change the way I see myself and live?
>>
>>16944161
Ahh. Please do this natal chart http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi. Insert exact time date (approx if you dont know).
>>
>>16944167
Gender please.
>>
>>16944174
Female.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>16944170

for some reason that link isn't working for me, it just leads to a blank page :(
>>
>>16944188
>http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi
It's a scam. Don't input your personal info into it.
>>
These so-called "readers" are all liars and bogus. I, and many I know, have had readings for years and years (tarot, palm, psychic) and they NEVER, never once, did any of them need the personal info these fake /x/ "readers" require. It is a NSF data-mining thread.
>>
>>16944170
>>16944188

nevermind, i got it to work. i hope this is the right one anyway.
>>
>>16944198
>I, and many I know, have had readings for years and years (tarot, palm, psychic)
To clarify, meaning in real life, in person, not over a computer. There is no reason these /x/ "readers" need the personal info they require. It is an NSF data-mining thread. Stop giving your personal info out over the internet.
>>
>>16944218
Privacy is DEAD anyway.....
>>
File: aquarius.jpg (141KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius.jpg
141KB, 800x566px
>>16944167
I can instantly tell that you dramatize life and yourself, often expanding and enhancing the facts of a matter, idealizing love affairs and life in general. It's hard to pin you down to reality, and you can easily find yourself drifting in life. You tire easily of routine and detail. You need someone to talk to constantly, and that someone must be mentally compatible and stimulating to your intellectual growth and cultural achievement. I dont believe that you've been alone for all this time. More likely you've been in relationship but you've been disappointed in your partner. You are creative and eccentric but you tend to blame yourself if you're not achieving something. There's a tendency of you coming off too strong for other gender. If you'll look to relationship as a work instead when it's my turn to have fun you'll meet another person. Feelings feel weird to you but you acknowledge them as an important part of your life. You desire a masculine man with whom you could be safe and which could take you on adventure. No matter how he'll be jerk to others you'll know about you being in his heart all the time. About positively looking to life - dont see yourself as a weirdo if you dont share the same values as others. Acknowledge yourself as a idealistic and eccentric person, dont be afraid to be unique and show to the world your wild side.
>>
>>16944236
Wow, very informative. Thank you so much!
>>
>>16944250
>Wow, very informative.
So...you don't know your own personality and need a stranger on the internet to tell you?
>>
File: Vulf.jpg (579KB, 736x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vulf.jpg
579KB, 736x900px
>>16944198
I don't require personal information. I can single out an anonymous poster intuitively.
>>
File: pisces-female.jpg (199KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
pisces-female.jpg
199KB, 600x879px
>>16944212
Oh poor thing. You need relationships and friendships so much ( btw you really need to connect with your emotions in order to be more individualistic ). Love life you say? Well Pisces and Aries put very interesting combo - you put a lot of hope in partner but as soon as he fails instead of forgiving you either treat with "wall of silence" or emotionally BLOW UP. It's either love or hate relationships. I see somekind of dualism where you want to be serious in work environment but kind of clingy in personal life. You should drop that ice queen atitude while intecting with males, i know you want to find a serious and stable man but men are not attracted to that kind of impression. It's like you're afraid to be romantic and affectionate because there's always a feeling that he might end up betraying you.
>>
>>16944256
You wouldnt believe how many people tend to ignore their personality just to be acknowledged.
>>
>>16943957
>>16943930
So i need to change and eat all my bad shit to leave it behind before the girl arrives
shit nigga im kinda afraid, i dont think i can make a 100% healing that fast, i will try to have my shit together
>>
>>16944258
>I can single out an anonymous poster intuitively.
You are gifted.
>>
>>16944155
Yes please if that's okay. Love related then please :)
>>
>>16944275
Then post a natal chart friend :^)
>>
>>16944275
Ohh actually character please for me if that's okay. I'm also female
>>16944155
>>
>>16944278
>>16944279
>>16944095
I'm sorry for the confusion
>>
>>16944263
>You wouldnt believe how many people tend to ignore their personality just to be acknowledged.
Sad, but I think you are correct.

Another aspect could be they just need validation that what they feel is legit. There are a lot of lost souls in the world right now and I think needing acknowledgement is important to them.
>>
>>16944261

>It's like you're afraid to be romantic and affectionate because there's always a feeling that he might end up betraying you.

yeah, that's a good part of it. i didn't think i was acting like an ice queen but i guess i do :(

>btw you really need to connect with your emotions in order to be more individualistic

i'm not sure how to do really do this though. thanks sorrow, this reading hit a bit too close to home sadly
>>
Got any interesting info for me?
>>
>>16944288
If you'll be honest to yourself someone will be attracted to your originality. I personally like ice queens as a challenge to get their sweet spot.
>>16944287
You need example? Take virginity. How many men tend to go to prostitutes just to say "i'm not virgin anymore". It's like choosing the easiest way - not improving but buying improvement.
>>
>>16944258
Do you happen to know a lot about specific spirit animals? I've been doing some research on the Goldfinch and looking for more information. Thank you in advance.
>>
NEW BREAD
>>16944300
>>
File: 2457334090822.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457334090822.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>>16944278
not him/her but can I one pls?
I'd need a character and romantic preference a well. Something on my profession would also be appreciated
>>
>>16944307
I'll reply in the new thead
>>
File: 1446941624188.gif (2MB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446941624188.gif
2MB, 335x500px
>>16944268
Mmhmm

>>16944296
Not really. Not yet my forte. Google [animal] spirit animal. Maybe watch a documentary on them. A lot of animals have a defining idiosyncrasy that can give you a basis for understanding them and figuring out what they're about.
>>
>>16944236
Can you do me or can someone?

I posted above >>16943371
If any readers need more info just let me know.
Quiet and awkward,
Small
What does the dude that I have been into for more then a year now think of me? Do I have a chance? We have not hung out in a while and I am unsure how he feels about me etc. Will things work out?
>>
Yes, hello, hi, ive been wanting to purchase a tarot deck but i havent quite found the right one. I really want one with images that would keep you up at night, something very unsettling. The kind of cards you look at and put an object over it but its somewhat iteresting and you look at it after a few seconds before hinding it again.
>>
>>16943973
My bad girl, my Internet be even more ghetto than me.

Anyway, I see this wolf howling at the moon like there is some unconscious shit going on or like somebody be playing some fucking games somewhere, dunno if that's him or you tho boo.

Aight ha I gave you some bullshit today, my bad but my Internet be bullshit too. Hit me up some other time.

I'm out tho peace
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.