[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "The Grifter" really that shitty 60 second video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (65KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 526x400px
Is "The Grifter" really that shitty 60 second video on youtube, with cuts from other shitty movies in it? lol what's all the hype about
>>
File: 1432685842795.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432685842795.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>16941267
>>
Is this really what we've become, /x/?

The Grifter video is dead. I killed it in my basement. I used the kind of wire you pick up in an Autozone to cut through the plastic of the VHS and then I rubbed my super-charged magnet all over that tape. I enjoyed it. Then I cut to other scenes of past VHS magnitizations, but only for the briefest second while I ambled down my hall of abused VHSs. Then I split open my own header for my VCR and everything went white, then red, then black.

It was trippy.
>>
>>16941267
>lol
>>
>>16941267
Bro thats like spookiet movie ive ever seen im not shitting you i pissed my pants when i watched it
>>
>>16941715
That video was so fucked up I literally shat bricks. I hadn't even eaten any bricks.
>>
Brah, don't even talk about it. It's not worth it.
>>
>>16941267
Welcome newfag.

The grifter is a meme. It was made up to troll people, and somehow it caught on.
It didn't exist and never has, but everyone will claim to have seen it but can't show you because 2spoopy4u

Ask yourself this. If a video like that did exist how come every single person who finds it happens to be a good samaritan who doesn't want to share it?
Where are the fucked up people who would upload it to youtube 4tehlulz?
>>
>>16942358
wow is this guy mad or what

guess he also fell for the grifter meme at one point
>>
Go back to >>>/b/
>>
File: tumblr_lt8ijwb52T1qz9b3ko1_1280.jpg (254KB, 700x696px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt8ijwb52T1qz9b3ko1_1280.jpg
254KB, 700x696px
>>16941267
nah man that was just a teaser. the actual movie is 48 hours long.
I could only sit trough the first 10 minutes before I had to puke and shaking from fear and had to turn it off.
>>
>>16942358
Maybe we're just not spoonfeeding it to newfag plebs like you 4tehlulz :^)
>>
>>16943969
Sure thing buddy. I totally believe that you have seen the grifter, lolz!
>>
File: 1442958569706s.jpg (3KB, 89x125px) Image search: [Google]
1442958569706s.jpg
3KB, 89x125px
>>16943324
>>
I thought we all knew that we are not supposed to talk about "The Grifter"
>>
>>16941267
The grifter doesn't exist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.