[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instant connection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

So I met this guy cashiering, and I instantly liked him. Flirted, checked him out, then after he left, an hour later he came back, went through my line again buying something he forgot, only this time we made a lot of eye contact. Like his eyes just drew me in. I don't even remember what he looked like except a few minor details and I would probably recognize him if I saw him again. I remember his eyes like, almost exact. I can't explain it, but it was like our souls connected. What happened here? I barely remember any of our conversation either time he was in, and barely what he looked like. His eyes were a bright orange amber color, pic related. I feel unnaturally bonded to him, and I don't even know his name.
>>
he has dark brown hair, facial hair, yellow undertones in skin. He was tall. Eyes bright amber color close to pic.
>>
he was a black belt pua
>>
Sounds like you are whipped af.

Beta females are the worst.
>>
>>16914082
black belt what??
>>
>>16914085
No. Not whipped. It was weird af. I dont remember what the dude fucking looks like, and barely remember our conversation. I just remember strange amounts of eye contact.
>>
oh. That's just because you're easy
>>
File: kW7UrYc.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
kW7UrYc.gif
1MB, 245x300px
>>16914099
>>
>>16914099
I'm posting in Paranormal because it seemed like there was something really off about the whole thing, not because i'm whipped over some guy I don't even fucking know you stupid sack of shit.
>>
You are over thinking this. You already admitted to be instantly attracted to him. So of course you feel connected to him if you two were staring at each other, the second time around. You crush wayyy to hard and wayyy to easy. Eye contact creates attraction.
>>
Sorry your just a slut. Chances are he was a normal guy who was being nice to you and you hammed it up and freaked him out. Pun intended
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Nice blog post you attention whore.
>>
>>16914107
It was my honest opinion Sorry if it didn't fit your narrative of some paranormal vampire demon guy.

And you're rude. Probably why he didn't offer his number. Maybe his spidey senses told him you were a bit on the crazy side.
>>
Ummmm OMG you guys are tots so mean. All I did was post about how I eye fucked my soul mate. OMG for real I mean I did just meet him but I knew I knew we were meant to be together. Like seriously only one for me forever and always. GEEZ maybe you guys should get of the computer and go get a Bae instead of demeaning me. GEEZ CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE GUYS FO REAL!!!
>>
File: owl.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
they say the eyes are the window to the soul
>>
>>16914166
This is true it's why my favorite meal is eyeballs you gain all the previous users memories
>>
It sounds it might of been a male succubus the name escapes me currently be carful if you see him again
>>
>>16914149
It's X. Who the fuck cares if someone else is rude.

>>16914165
>>16914139
>>16914137

I could care less. Honestly. I got a weird vibe from the whole thing, and I go off of my gut feeling. You people do remember this is the Paranormal board, right? Go back to /b/ if you want to act like a fat loser.
>>
HOG WILD BUCK WILD GET WILD DOWNTOWN SHOWTIME PIG WILD FATWILD SMILE DOWN THERE AND WATCH THE SMELL HOG WILD BUCK WILD
>>
>>16914183
>My gut
>Fat
Ahhhahahhhaahahahahaha So oblivious
>>
File: youre-an-idiot.gif (933KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
youre-an-idiot.gif
933KB, 500x270px
>>16914191
>>
>>16914183
You are right. It is a paranormal board. So why are you blog posting about some guy you met while working your shitty job? Go back to tumblr pls.
>>
>>16914040
That's just ur hormones and prob just getting horny. Most important thing is the guy touch down!
>>
>>16914200
EYYY GTFO I'LL CURSE YOU WITH A HEXADECIMAL I LEARNED FROM MY BUDDY NORTON WHO IS A WIZARD AT THE CHURCH OF SAGAMORE IN CHICAGO
>>
Please leave obese woman. Your personality sucks.
>>
>>16914201
But I post to here. I came here because perhaps it's halloween and that's why I've been getting these strange feelings every so often. That's all.
>>
At least I succeeded in giving you fags entertainment for the next 20 minutes while you circle jerk.
>>
>>16914231
Pics so I can cum all over your printed out face
>>
File: manboobs.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
manboobs.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>>16914233
>>
>>16914239
Hshs is that really you
>>
>>16914239
WOW I can't belive you faggots hacked my web cam I mean really WTF you circle jerk fucks I'm reporting you
>>
>>16914231
TITS OR GTFO YOU TRANSVESTITE BITCH ALL BOARDS ARE /B/ FOR HALLOWEEN FUCKERS
>>
>>16914086
Pick up artist.
>>
>>16914040
Ive had a similar experience.
Idk what causes these experiences to feel so different to regular experiences but the do feel radiant and packed full of energy.

maybe I missed my soul mate,
but at least i learnt a lesson.
I was in a moment where something i truly yearned for was right at my fingertips and it was magic... the moment seemed pregnant with possibility and everything was vivid in its interaction with all else. But instead of just being in the moment resolving to persue her ... i wimped out big time, I thought back to the times i had been rejected and the magic of the moment flickered and dimmed, the feeling of inadequacy i was remembering seemed to crawl out of my memories and manifest in the real world.

it was a lesson i wont forget, the the huna principal of Makia :
Energy flows where attention goes.
>>
ITT angry lonely neckbeards
>>
>>16914309
Herp Derp yeah yeah do so true a haha how dare people tell some attention whore is is definitely a man with a made up story to fuck off
>>
>>16914040
I have this ability. it's a spiritual thing ('spiritual beauty', an ability to radiate beautiful energy which especially comes through in the eyes) - notice the gaze of a lot of high level occultists - but ironically it's also something puas as well as cult leaders sometimes cultivate to some degree. really artistic people always have it.

it's a trippy ability to have. it's like a lazer beam I can turn on, and I have a masculine polarity and more feminine polarity version of it, but sometimes I forget to control it and will have women staring at me as I go by and men straight up calling me beautiful in public and trying to take me home. I just got back from a party and I was just being friendly and casually vibing with people and pretty soon a gay couple were just really actively trying to get me to come home with them. shit like this almost happens every other day, I'm not even joking.

there was even something like this in the Bible. somewhere in the old testament - these messengers of God visit one of God's followers in a rather corrupt city, and the men found these messengers so beautiful they surrounded the guy's house demanding said messengers come out so they could fuck them.

I know a lot of artists with this quality, men and women of such profound spiritual beauty you feel intoxicated when they stand near you and look you in the eye. you actually feel this field of warm light envelop you. I have something like this that people respond to as well. even homeless people constantly comment on my energy, or psychics. weird shit.
>>
>>16914384
*Tips Fedora*
Hee sry pal but your power will be mine. *teleports behind you* *unsheathed katana* hehe wrecked
>>
>>16914435
"nothing personel, kid"
>>
>>16914040
See >>16914166
>>
>>16914040
oxytocin
>>
File: Meter.jpg (19KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
Meter.jpg
19KB, 470x600px
>>16914040
>>16914082
>>16914096
>>16914183
>>
>instant connection
Never had this feeling, FeelsBadMan
>>
>>16914116
obviously you were slut
>>
>>16914040
Cring'd hard.
>>
File: bridge light.jpg (453KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
bridge light.jpg
453KB, 1200x795px
>>16914040
OP some people have a talents in the art of "animal magnetism" or "mesmerism". Another possibility is "soul to soul communication".
These things you describe, they can happen to anyone given the right conditions. But it is somewhat rare and most people will not experience this.
It is the natural, raw power and light of the soul emanating through the eyes and from the chest. The frequency, warmth, colour and amplitude is slightly different in everyone as it is their own unique personal identity.
How you are able "sense" it or receive it, is based upon your own receptivity and openness to mentally spiritual things. This is usually beyond the conscious control of ourselves. In most people it is controlled by the autonomic, mind-body system. The ability can be nurtured and eventually learned to control consciously but take a lot of practice and experience even for the most gifted ones.
It's like we are all walking around with transceiver radios inside of us and if we are tuned in to the right frequency, sometimes we will pick up a communication from someone else on the same frequency.
Some very special people have developed their radios to function as "scanners" where they can scan up and down the dial and pick up frequencies on any channel.
Obviously this can be used for good or ill, so caution is sometimes needed.
>>
Im gonna guess that the guy was attractive right?
>>
>>16914203
>Most important thing is the guy touch down!

Underrated post
>>
>>16914057

Are you a brunette? Wearing a white shirt?
Might have been me.
>>
gtfo, this is /x/ motherfucker
>>
>>16915969

Yo don't cock block bro, some /x/file could turn this into an /xxx/file
>>
>>16914096
You're a whore like all women
>>
>>16914057

>yellow undertone

Don't even bother, guy is jaundice, organ failure, be dead in weeks to months.
>>
the eyes are the window to the soul. what you felt was a previous bond you created with this soul in a previous life.
>>
OMG your life is so Twilight right now!! I'm so jealous XD
>>
>>16915263
going to second this

OP there is nothing paranormal about what happened

your body wants you to reproduce. Your brain interpreted this guy as a good mating partner. That's all.

I highly recommend against reproducing until you get a firm grasp on these basic processes of the brain.
>>
>>16914040
Watch out, he may be a skeleton who used his hypnotic powers to try and get inside your body.
>>
>>16916808

there should be a licence to breed.

>>16914040

Look OP lets keep this straight.

I know you believe this is an special connection, but this is actually pretty standard and a normal thing to go trough.

I was 19 when it happened to me, interesting process honestly. Uncontrollable feelings for someone and you can't even remember what they look like. It laughable now that I think about it.

I would say pursue the opportunity for a relationship. If not wait around. It will happen again.
>>
>>16916071
Top kek
>>
Being drawn to certain people in your life usually means you have some sort of past connection with them.

For example, past lovers can become father/son or mother/daughter in the now.

Lovers could have been good friends in past lives, and your worst enemy could now be your best friend.

As weird as this concept is, souls tend to gravitate to one another eternally, and will use eachother for their own personal growth.
>>
>I got flustered over a guy
>must me magick
Good thing girls don't keep spaghetti in their pockets
>>
>>16918364

Yes, there are 12 major soul types, every local play which becomes emotional tends to blend them as opposed to stare at the reflective soultype.

Such is the beginnings of genetics, chemistry, family, friendship and ultimately romantic chemistry.
>>
tl;dr fat shut-ins attempting to mock a female poster
>>
>>16914040
Victoria?
>>
>>16918930
Antonio?
>>
>>16918953
Umm... sure, why not?
>>
>>16914299
>>16914384
>>16915241
Thanks for the helpful comments. Helped.

>>16915263
See post above. I don't remember exactly what he looks like.

>>16915948
Not brunette. Why would you think it's you? Similar experience?

>>16918364
really interesting concept.
>>
>>16919633
I'm not trying to bash on you, but you just happenned to feel atracted to this guy. "Love at first sight" as many people like to call it.

There's nothing wrong with it, but it is not paranormal at all, unless you believe in soulmates and stuff like that.
>>
>>16919654
Ya, more than likely. Thanks for the honesty. I kinda figured it was nothing paranormal, but it's cool to think that soul links and such are possible.
>>
>>16914384

Good post.

OP, you two clicked, your chakras, some to all sync and then you feel this connection because you're literally connected.

Yours and his Aura extend and meet, and they sync like two forks placed within each other they just fit.

Its rare and you should treasure people who you have this connection with.

It can be humor sex or intellectual.

People change so you've got a varying amount of time connecting to others.
>>
>>16915241
also good post, this issue is explained, thread dead.
>>
>>16919706
Thanks for pulling through in the end /x/. Last few posts explained a lot.
>>
>>16914040
OP here btw I'm a grill
>>
>>16919730
now post tits
>>
File: grill-exploded.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
grill-exploded.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>16919827
DO YOU FUCKING SEE TITS IN THIS DIAGRAM
I DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO
>>
File: grillplss.png (36KB, 692x624px) Image search: [Google]
grillplss.png
36KB, 692x624px
>>16919850
>>
Gib valve regulators or gas source then?
>>
>>16914040
You had a hormonal response to an attractive male.
Are you autistic or just retarded?

>I can't remember anything about him lol
>But he is totes my soul mate

You thought he was hot and you wanted to fuck him. That is all.
>>
He's got a brand new car
>>
Looks like a jaguar
>>
It's got leather seats
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 479x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 479x320px
And a CD
P L A Y E R
L
A
Y
E
R
>>
>>16920179
Did you know that autism occurs in over 600% of 4chan account holders? It's a fact, look it up.
>>
>>16920232
>4chan account holders?
4chan users don't have accounts you fucking newfag.
>>
>>16920244
SIX

HUNDRED

PERCENT

look it up
>>
>>16914040
It's called pheromones.
>>
>>16914179
what you're referring to is an Incubus.
>>
File: IDK.jpg (204KB, 794x732px) Image search: [Google]
IDK.jpg
204KB, 794x732px
>>16914040
mfw i'll never meet a girl that will feel these feels for me.
why even live?
>>
File: hip and young.jpg (38KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
hip and young.jpg
38KB, 540x701px
>I was like sooooo into this guy
>this is paranormal
No.
>>
>>16914183
>It's X
No, it's /x/
If you're going to shitpost, at least know how to write the name of the board you're shitposting on
>>
>>16914040
Love at first sight is your childhood trauma recognizing the trauma of another and meshing with it. Its a pull hoping you can heal yourself no the same fire that hurt you. If you ever experience love at first sight, RUN the other way.
>>
>>16920912
>>>/fit/
>>
>>16920979

Old idiots disappear, new idiots take their place. Thanks for "blessing" us with your presence, E Shitman.
>>
File: 1445172146485.png (64KB, 816x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1445172146485.png
64KB, 816x1264px
This thread.
>>
Check this 8
>>
>>16914183
>they must be fat if theyre calling me a whore!
I have an eating disorder, slutty mcslutslut
>>
>>16923058
Checked.
Hopefully this thread and OP the faggot get banned
>>
>>16923058
Holy fuck
>>
>>16914085
>Beta females are the worst

What makes a female beta? I always thought girls were either shy whores or loud and obnoxious whores
>>
File: 2767.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
2767.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>16923058
>>
>>16916041
She didn't deny it
>>
>>16918378
>implying most of the shit females wear nowadays even have real pockets
>>
Holy shit /x/ is so bad because of posts like these. Nice one OP you really took a steamy, massive stinky shit on this one. There is literally nothing paranormal aboit what happened to you.
>but muh girly romance luv magick

Nothing. Paranormal. Please delete this thread.
>>
>>16914040
I've had this too. It was her eyes, it looked like mine, as though she was me, but somebody else. I walked passed her in the street, and then just click. She looked me dead straight on.
It felt like familiarity.
>>
>>16914384
When I was younger I used to play with this too. Didn't always go well.
>>
>>16920979
>>16921883
He's 600% right. If you haven't realised this in your own relationships you are doomed to repeat it. Read Skinner & Cleese 'Families and How to Survive Them' for this from a psychiatrist. We can't see our own wounds, so are blind to those faults in others therefore squelchy squelchy.
>>
>>16924907
>total ignorance of mathematics
>pop psychology bullshit as "proof"

Thanks for your contribution.
>>
>>16924907
I've got that book. I felt so angry. It felt like I was a joke.
>>
>>16914040
You crushed on a stranger.

This is pretty common.
>>
I read this entire thread and feel like I wasted some serious 15 minutes.

I demand one tit placed on a countertop. Nothing else.

Its me the cashier i'll eyebang you later if that's cool with you but you must do me this favor.
>>
>>16926775
oh uh its for my photography project about the de-sexualization of the body as it is. Having tits placed on inane objects to further cement the idea that girlnips aren't sexy as fuck all the time constantly.

I follow back
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.