[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concave Earth Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 63

File: thetruth5.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth5.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Have you seen the light /x/? The Truth is out there if you seek it
>>
File: thetruth1.png (516KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth1.png
516KB, 800x514px
There is ample evidence if just look enough /x/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1280x960px
>>16851539
Ive heard about it and saved some pictures as reference, can you tell me a bit more?
>>
>>16851539
Unfortunately, this is all bullshit. While this stuff makes for fun steakpunk fantasy fiction, there is no science behind any of it.
>>
File: prt-6.gif (85KB, 550x457px) Image search: [Google]
prt-6.gif
85KB, 550x457px
>>16851555
>Theres no science behind any of it
Explain this then faggot
>>
File: thetruth2.png (550KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth2.png
550KB, 800x450px
>>16851548
well the basics of the truth is that we have been deceived about the nature of our world. The world as we know is actually concave and the universe is within this space. Everything that you know about space is actually wrong. As explained in this infographic.
>>
File: thetruth6.png (755KB, 916x530px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth6.png
755KB, 916x530px
>>16851555
>Unfortunately, this is all bullshit. While this stuff makes for fun steakpunk fantasy fiction, there is no science behind any of it.
The very same science that claimed it had reached the "moon."
The very same science that is creating autism with vaccines.
The very same science that is nothing but a corporate machine.
You have clearly not seen The Source of Light
>>
File: thetruth3.png (490KB, 780x716px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth3.png
490KB, 780x716px
As you can clearly see it is too high to be convex
>>
File: thetruth4.jpg (59KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth4.jpg
59KB, 840x630px
A model of our true earth
>>
>>16851565
So when NASA sent the Kepler probe out, it's going to eventually crash in to Indian Ocean or China somewhere? How does this theory explain the Earth's day/night cycle and rotation? How about gravity?
>>
>>16851591
See that pyramid? Thats just representative of the center of the universe, its all pretty simple to grasp
>>16851571
No anon, the planets have gone past the kepler probe, the Source of Light confirms this
Its that massive outward push that creates gravity for us is caused by the event horizon that is the edge our world and the center of the planet(universe)
>>
These jokes keep getting more and more stupid.
>>
>>16851606
>Jokes
>>
>>16851608
Jokes, memes, whatever you want to call this piss taking at /x/'s expense.
>>
File: thetruth7.jpg (731KB, 2904x1257px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth7.jpg
731KB, 2904x1257px
As clearly shown in this image, we can see several anomalies with the current theories that are presented to us by the mainstream.
>>
File: Center of earth Landmass.jpg (69KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Center of earth Landmass.jpg
69KB, 560x560px
This is what the center earths landmasses actually look like, our view of the entire world is distorted due to the intense outward pushing gravity, think of it like a fisheye lens effect from cameras
>>
>>16851539
Y'know what's concave too? Ya stinky arse!
>>
>>16851539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSS5k-105M
>>
>>16851627
you won't be laughing when you go down into the spectral plane
>>
Explain how you fly from Japan to the US without going straight into space
>>
A short but insightful video on this theory for those that don't believe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKFmIDBMjU
>>
>>16851643
Answer this question.
>>
>>16851643
Its all to do with the intense outward gravitational pull from the earth containing the universe stretching and distorting distance, Planes when flying across that region of the sky(Which is actually a totally different astral plane) Wing vortices AKA Chemtrails is a ripple effect from gliding across the event horizon which is the border on which separates the rest of the universe from our World
>>
>>16851668
It is all clearly answered here
>>16851662
>>
File: 1444796134258.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1444796134258.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Here is a nice animated diagram explaining the day/night period that we experience
>>
>>16851613
I am dead serious about this, it's sad to see that people think this is all a joke
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slxZ6-LDk5c
This video explains it pretty well but hes wrong about quite a bit, feel free to ask more questions guys
>>
Oh look, another theory that doesn't want affect my life in any meaningful way. I guess I better not care.
>>
>>16851743
This theory is quite relevant to you on the spiritual level
>>
>>16851765
That doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>16851539
This theory is incorrect.
>>
>>16851768
Of course it wouldn't make sense to someone not educated on the topic
>>
>>16851765
It is not.
>>
>>16851636
>knowledge of the Earth's core
>speculation
So what exactly is this guy's explanation for the timely ability to detect the waves of earthquakes from the other side of the world?
>>
>>16851561
>>16851565
>>16851571
Take a weather balloon with a video camera and let it go, it will show that the world is in fact convex and round, like any other planet. Plus,if the world were "concave", how come we can't see the other side of earth? Why do we see, in the night sky with the stars? And don't tell me because earth is so big because it takes a plan about 12-18 hours to reach the other side of earth, but it only takes a fuck ton of months for a probe to get to mars.

Fucking /sci/ was right about you guys, you guys are the fucking dumbest people of 4chan.
>>
File: 1441401038003.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441401038003.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>16851539
That's stupider than the flat earth shit. Good work.
>>
>>16851776
And what proof do you have to back that claim up? You like the taste of the drugs and chemicals that the government use to keep you docile to hide the truth?
>>16851786
>Clearly edited footage with literal stage props floating around as evidence
wow you really are dumb
>>
>>16851791
There's no reason to back that claim, friendo.
This is how misinformation works. While we're having a discussion about some jackasses shit tier scifi twist, we're not talking about like, class inequality and the nature of systematic racism, and shit.
>>
>>16851805
So you concede that youre just trying to derail the thread and ruin the actual discussion and truth searching? Fuck off back to whatever basement you came from buddy, let the big boys handle the real talk
>>
wow what a bunch of idorts.
>>
>>16851783
The ability to detect earth "quakes" uses instruments that measure disturbances in the space core created by the Source of Light
>>
>>16851814
>let the big boys handle the real talk
You understand what you're arguing, right? The complete erasure of all knowledge of earth and its place in the universe. And what do you have to back it up? Some cell phone pictures, that are, let's be honest, holly unimportant.
>>
>>16851828
Everything is speculation but the speculation that the earth is INSIDE a huge universe just doesnt add up. And if youre gonna keep referencing evidence that is clearly staged with props and in studios then id recommend you stay away from here or any internet forum of discussion.

What DOES add up is that the universe is INSIDE the Earth. Did you even bother to examine the Youtube links and pictures posted?
>>
>>16851805
>class inequality
>systematic racism
>>>lgbt
>>
>>16851539
So it is a cool thing to play retarded or what did I miss here?
>>
>>16851791
I was speaking as a command, like for YOU to do it YOURSELF, did I say "Go on youtube and watch this vid"?
>>
File: notmad.png (572KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
notmad.png
572KB, 1280x800px
>>16851548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w

best doc so far. anyone that understands surveying, level lines, plumb bobs, properties of mercury and the concept of "sea level" should be very strongly persuaded by this

note I said "persuaded" the point is to recreate the experiment over and over, you know, how science used to work
>>
>>16851539
I find it really hard not to imagine you post this as you ingest your own excrement
>>
>>16851837
What DOES add up is that the Earth is a PART of the universe. Did you even bother looking through a telescope or having logical thoughts?
>>
>>16851837
Alright cool, I get it.
You're pretending.
Weird alternate reality shit.
Good show anon.
>>
>>16851851
Very interesting. Many thanks for posting this video.
>>
>scientist knowledge is speculation
>information given in video he gleaned from a vision
>vision != speculation?
>vision >= speculation?

>he thinks atmospheric rainbows are arc in form

>>16851816
Yeah, that's not an explanation nor does it serve to explain away what we've learned about the core through earthquakes.

If you mean to imply that the waves we are detecting are transiting through a gas medium, than the quake detection would be greatly delayed from within an hour to well if we go with this inverted earth which a giant gaseous sphere separating us and the other side of the planet would delay detection to a minimum of months.
>>
>>16851877
Maybe if I hadnt posted pictures and posted the appropriate YT links youd be able to claim that, but that is not the case. A kind anon also just posted another great video that I wasnt able to find from trawling through my YT history here:
>>16851851

So are you gonna keep playing ignorant and dumb, kicking and screaming or you gonna actually sit down, listen to whats been put forward, and go on from there?
>>
>>16851888
>what we've learned about the core through earthquakes.
You mean what the conglomorate wants you to "learn".
Also these waves emitted by the disturbances is beyond even our ubderstanding. They certainly travel faster than you believe.
>>
>>16851539
You're not only saying the earth isn't round, you're also saying that Physics is a lie, cosmology is a lie, relativity is a lie, every amateur astronomer is a liar.. etc

For that reason.. I'm out.
>>
>>16851920
see
>>16851851
>>
To everyone saying where joking, I have got one proove that earf is actually hallow, have your ever digged forward below earf surface then 15 kilyometers?¿, than how can you're science help you out with that??¿¿
>>
File: PyramidEarth.jpg (56KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidEarth.jpg
56KB, 300x272px
>>16851539
go away you fucking shill. ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS IS WHAT EARTH REALLY LOOKS LIKE WAKE UP.
>>
>>16851539
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
and stay there
>>
>>16851941
>>16851952
>>16851955
Looks like NASA is coming out in full force to protect their "Findings"
Why dont you go and spread your lies to the gullible instead
>>
>>16851941
have YOU dug 15 km deep into the earth?

I really don't fucking get why you guys are all against scientists. So you are telling me that all those people who went to college, had a life, had sex, thought and probably still do think just like you have conformed to this lie that earth is in fact concave, but they are going to do everything they can to say it isn't? This is just fucking nonsense.

When people have suggested things to prove you wrong, you say "oh, it's just what the scientists want you to think", yeah, it probably is because they have RESEARCH (something that you guys lack) to back it up. You guys are just using skepticism, rather than thorough experiments and investigations to support your theory.
>>
File: 1444407555792.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1444407555792.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>16851960
>Im speshul you can not deceive me
>>
>>16851961
>You guys are just using skepticism, rather than thorough experiments and investigations to support your theory.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>16851851
Please see the link and come back when youre done, it in fact states your so called absence of >thorough experiments and investigations to support your theory
and includes them
>>
What I don't get is, why do people keep mentioning NASA? As if NASA were the people that came up with some crazy "earth is round" lie to fool people.

We've known the earths shape for hundreds of years. We don't need NASA photos to prove it.
>>
>>16851960
>NASA is the only source of proof the Earth is convex
>NASA is even slightly relevant to the Earth being convex.

It's just the flashiest evidence and has pretty pictures.
>>
>>16851989
More like the source with the best photo editing skills, There are clear indicators that the pictures are edited and not real but everyone keeps spewing out their crap because theyre blind and take the first thing.
>>16851982
Yeah, there was an experiment done 100 years ago that was replicable and proved the earth was concave but you just keep ignoring the link that was posted in this thread, so youre not gonna know that are you?
>>16851851
^
>>
File: 1444670435676.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444670435676.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
ATTENTION
This thread is pure shitposting. Anyone who takes these threads seriously should rethink their lives and seek mental help as soon as possible.
>>
>>16851982
Consider the standards of evidence that you'd need to have to have any doubt that the Earth was a convex sphere.

You don't trust experts or textbooks, or any source of data coming from a position of authority - if there was a lie, they might be in on it, and they would certainly have the means and motive.

You don't trust mathematical arguments based on experiments you *can* conduct yourself - the assumptions they depend on and the science supposedly supporting them could be lies, and anyway they're tools for the experts to snow you over.

So what do you trust? Your own eyes. Pictures and videos are the only convincing source of evidence.

So NASA, with its pictures of planets, videos from the Moon, and shots of the Earth from space, is thereby in this view the only relevant source of counter-evidence.
>>
>>16852021
And therefore, since NASA's pictures are the only relevant "evidence" for the standard universe, the only reason anyone doesn't see the obvious truth of their theory and the masses of solid evidence - citizen photos, backyard experiments, YouTube videos, all the most convincing sources of evidence - is that they have blindly assumed NASA was legitimate.

Eliminate that, the views from airplane windows, and balloon videos and, in their mind, you're left with no significant evidence supporting the standard cosmology at all.
>>
>>16852001
Another space agency shill, Which one are you from? Indias? Chinas? Space X? Does sitting on the internet all day making sure the truth never gets out get you good pay? Does it garuntee a "Rocket" into "outer space"?

God you people are helpless
>>
>>16851627
>stinky arse!
lick my Rectilineator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w
>>
Explain gravity on the earth
>>
File: disagebadge.jpg (53KB, 388x257px) Image search: [Google]
disagebadge.jpg
53KB, 388x257px
>>16852040
sure pal, here's my ID. You were right all along.
>>
what I don't understand is weather the currently accepted earth is a sphere model is correct or weather the earth is in fact some convex fishbowl we all live inside

whats the fucking difference?

does it really make the slightest difference as to weather one is correct and the other isn't provided that realms outside the earth are very difficult to get to either way

I mean does it matter at all besides pretending you know about whats going on and how it works so you feel better?
>>
File: Harold_Camping.jpg (70KB, 660x499px) Image search: [Google]
Harold_Camping.jpg
70KB, 660x499px
>>16851539
>Have you seen the light /x/? The Truth is out there if you seek it
>>
>>16852061
so now you have the truth, whats so great about it?
>>
>>16852066
dem dubs aren't gonna check themselves, m8
>>
>>16852052
see
>>16851668

>>16852057
Weather can be predicted and measured in ways outside of purely the visual spectrum and we've had these methods available to us for centuries, the stuff you see on TV is provided in the easiest to take in, literal plebeian tier explanations to it all. The methods are similar to how earthquakes are predicted/measured mentioned >>16851919
>>
File: 1386538811073.png (248KB, 680x431px) Image search: [Google]
1386538811073.png
248KB, 680x431px
>>16852040
>muh shills
>>
>>16852057
Well, because if one of them's true we're all being massively lied to, which is more than philosophically important because therefore a vast range of respected sources are in fact deeply untrustworthy and actively misleading.
>>
>>16852076
Alright, I'm pretty sure you're disinfo now.

The guy meant "whether", but misspelled it as "weather." It was obvious from his post what he meant, but you instead posted a reply about the weather - almost as if it was pre-programmed and all you were doing was looking for keywords.

That's not something an honest poster would do. That's something a literal shillbot would do.
>>
>>16852094
How do you type with a straightjacket? legit curious
>>
>>16851791
You can create it yourself
>>
>>16852094
admitted, that was an error on my part, Im not a shillbot though nor am I responsible for his inability to correctly spell his words. Again you rev up the personal insults instead of take the truth that ive proposed and try to dispel that, bravo, youve literally made no progress in persuading me or anyone else.
>>
>>16852098
>Point out obvious hollow earth shilling
>NO YOU'RE CRAZY

Literally the laziest standard response of shills. Do you have a literal "question his sanity" button on the keyboard to save time typing?

This hollow earth garbage (and the flat Earth threads too) is nothing more than a deliberate attempt to associate beliefs outside the mainstream with utter lunacy.

If somebody comes looking for legitimate information about what's being kept from us, and finds that the community appears to honestly discuss this shit? The whole community is instantly discredited. That's exactly what they want.
>>
>>16852081
>because if one of them's true we're all being massively lied to, which is more than philosophically important because therefore a vast range of respected sources are in fact deeply untrustworthy and actively misleading.

yes but I don't see how you could ever consider that you weren't being constantly lied to in the first place,

of course not everything you hear is trustworthy weather it is from a reputable source or not,

plenty of reputable institutions are found to be fraudulent so why should anything in humanity somehow escape the unavoidable reality that part of what you hear is false if everything else must conform to that principle?

if you assume that only 1/2 of the things you hear are factual and that the other half are not factual does it really matter which is which?
>>
>>16852076
>Weather can be predicted and measured in ways outside of purely the visual spectrum and we've had these methods available to us for centuries,

and yet the weather man can never quite get it right, so strange,

also it's entirely possible to control weather to some degree, weather you use an antennae or a magic wand I don't think it matters so long as you get the result you wanted
>>
I really hope you're shitposting, cause otherwise anybody this far into their own delusion is unable to be saved. Those clean nice men in their white coats will believe you, anon, trust them.
>>
>>16852112
>The whole community is instantly discredited
what whole community? the human race?

that was discredited the moment it came into existence
>>
>>16852040
Alex Jones, get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>16852119
>Those clean nice men in their white coats will believe you, anon, trust them.
trusting psychiatrists is the last thing any sane person should do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E
>>
>>16852112
>>16852112
>This hollow earth garbage (and the flat Earth threads too) is nothing more than a deliberate attempt to associate beliefs outside the mainstream with utter lunacy.
Again, you avoid all facts and evidence that has been posted and cling to what the big rich men have told you, Go drink some chlorine and do the human race a favor, its people like you that are stopping our race from reaching their true higher potential.
>>16852119
Another shill believing the delusion wrought from chemicals and drugs in the water, enjoy your false Convex reality while the rest of us break the mold and ascend
>>
>>16852040
>space agency shill,
I thought shills mostly were protecting the interests of corporate multinationals
>>
>>16852125
>Go drink some chlorine and do the human race a favor,
this language does nothing for your position
>>
>>16852128
Neither does your asinine tone and consistent personal attacks on my sanity when proof and evidence has been posted throughout the entire thread.
>>
>>16852125
you are not special, moron
>>
It was proven that the universe is a black hole. That every particle is entangled. And that the black hole at the center of every galaxy is the meaning of life. Everything that rotates in space has black hole like principals, every cell every atom every quark. The planet earth has black hole like principals in which the star tetrahedron plays a role in the 3D model of the universe. The phi ratio dominates every aspect of life and proves that everything is connected and entangled. The view of oh it's too far away, is wrong. You only have to activate the entangled particles to simply move to another point in space. If you could see that our earth is a big 3D spiraling doughnut with a black hole in the center this is what they are talking about
>>
>>16852130
>youtube videos
>proof and evidence
0/10 trolling
>>
I'm not even going to humor this one.
This is actually more retarded than the flat earth threads.
>>
File: 1386095859169.jpg (23KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
1386095859169.jpg
23KB, 436x432px
>>16852130
>>
>>16852137
Everyone is special
>>
>>16851844
answer this please
>>
>>16852147
I guess that goes inline with "Is it cool to ignore obvious and blatant evidence" in which case youll have to ask the obvious samefag shill trying to derail the thread at the order of his overlords
>>
File: e48.jpg (12KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
e48.jpg
12KB, 201x199px
>>16851539
>>16851543
>>16851548
>>16851561
>>16851565
...etc
Divide and conquer tactics at its finest. No one is that moronically retarded to believe these bullshit. Ever noticed how these threads spread stupidity to the gullible? Fuck off already
>>
>>16852156
Charles Bolden, dont you have better things to do then stink the place up with your nigger presence and try persuading people away from the facts? Just because Obongo put you in power doesnt mean you have free reign over the internet
>>
File: 1419040527049.jpg (27KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1419040527049.jpg
27KB, 358x272px
>>16852160
>facts
>>
http://m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/188490/Nassim_Haramein__Black_Hole_Whole/

He explains this

Every thing is one

Physics and math prove shills wrong
>>
I'm willing to believe, but answer this:

How come the boats go under the horizon when you're at the beach and look over the sea? Why don't they go upwards if the earth is concave?

Please answer this without getting angry, swearing or using memes. If you can do that, I'll be willing to listen to more.
>>
>>16851919
Yeah, but no. The amount of energy and frequency required for either a p or s wave to traverse a gaseous medium to mimic the speed of one traveling through a solid and/or not through a liquid would lead to some of the most ridiculous levels of devastation upon the surface area from which it wave were projected through.

Or are you saying earthquakes are beams of shakeyness shot from a magnetic crystalline tetrahedron encased in a glass bead that a guy on youtube once saw from a boat in a vision he had.
That would still be a terrible death raw, unless you are stating that the earthquake beam projects down to the surface and for unknown reasons is also projecting beams at varying timings with across the surface of the inverted earth in order to mimic a spreading wave of energy, and that said beams come in multiple flavors with some beams constantly not being used on an area opposite of the wall opposite from the area which the magnetic tetrahedron chose to utterly fuck with the earthquake beam?
How come none of these inverted earth scientists have set out to work on a means to block these devastating earthquake beams from impacting upon the surface of the Earth? Are people dying from quakes and aftershocks and from the possible tidal waves that may result from the earthquake beam due to a conspiracy of the inverted earth science plutocracy to keep the people in fear of the false inner workings of the Earth instead of the evil magnetic tetrahedron glass ball in the sky.
How do we put an end to the evil, power grubbing inverted earth scientists? How might we free ourselves from the shackles of their continued allowance of magnetic death beams destroying our people in great numbers?

DEATH TO THE INVERTED EARTH SCIENCE EMPIRE!
>>
>>16852170

Some is pimping this site in multiple threads.
>>
>>16852130
yeah I'm not attacking you, I was simply suggesting you attempt to keep a cognizant tone during the discussion, weather these issues are ridiculous or absurd is besides the point, what is important is the discourse and keeping it civil, if you can't have a discussion without resorting to personal attacks you should probably go to college and leave the internet discussions alone
>>
>>16851543
>Is America really that big?
No, because that's not an actual picture of Earth, it's a poorly done composite.
>THIS! NOT THIS!
That's literally the same picture, just one is lower than the other.
>Is the sky a "planet"?
Jesus christ you're stupid.
>>
>>16852210
>How come the boats go under the horizon when you're at the beach and look over the sea? Why don't they go upwards if the earth is concave?
why do greek columns look straight when in fact they are curved?

probably magnets
>>
>>16851686
How the fuck would this model explain lunar eclipses?
>>
File: EARTH CONFIRMED NONAGON.png (561KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
EARTH CONFIRMED NONAGON.png
561KB, 912x684px
>>16851623
I can do that too.
>>
>>16852210
You won't get a straight answer because these people are either

A) Trolling for kicks
B) Genuinely retarded

If the Earth were concave, there would be no horizon. We would be able to always see something in the distance curving up until it gets blocked out by the "sky planet".
>>
>>16851779
>>16851765
>"spirit" is a real thing

You idiots make Christian and Muslims look rational and logical by comparison.
>>
>op is still trying to push this shit
It has to be shitposting, nobody can be this far into a schizophrenic episode without intervention, right? R-right?
>>
File: Humanoid Species Explained.jpg (2MB, 1544x2390px) Image search: [Google]
Humanoid Species Explained.jpg
2MB, 1544x2390px
Then how do you explain aliens if the universe doesn't real?
>>
>>16852294
>reality is literally low-budget star trek

reptilianfags are so fucking dull
>>
>>16852249
Only if light travels in straight lines, which in any sensible concave earth theory, it doesn't.

Generally speaking, light in the concave earth travels in curved paths such that it's equivalent to a coordinate transformation of a convex Earth.
>>
>>16852239
well the heavenly bodies would have to exist outside the earth's gravity well field, so whatever portion of the microcosm or cosmos we are exposed to is still nearly exactly the same

I have to say as nonsense as I'm conditioned to think the fish bowl earth theory is it kind of makes that bullshit about reentry windows for spacecraft make a lot more sense.
>>
>>16852249
>If the Earth were concave, there would be no horizon. We would be able to always see something in the distance curving up until it gets blocked out by the "sky planet".
can you explain it all to me in detail, it's really cool when someone who thinks they absolutely know how it works prattles on about it
>>
>>16852294
we are the aliens
>>
>>16851815

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
You are fucking retarded, explain galaxies moving away from each other with acceleration then, magnetic fiels of earth and it attraction to other planets. Newton did that in 18th century, explain the geocentric system of Galileo and disprove his observation. I could name hundreds of these things faggot, how can you be so fucking retarded.
>>
File: dumb retard.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dumb retard.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
For anyone who wants a good laff, watch the videos about this concept by this crazy paranoid schizophrenic on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSRzbbSjf5x5Cge06sHdBw

He calls himself "steven christ". He used to claim he was christ, now he claims he is satan. He was also a prison bitch for most of his life and is genuinely fuckin nuts. If you write a disparaging comment on any of his videos he claims you will be sent to a FEMA camp by his followers (he also thinks he's the president too).

Enjoy.
>>
>>16852021
What about the European, Russian, Chinese, Indian etcetcetcerttccccc space agencies???????????

Fuck off with this NASA all powerful shit
>>
So what's the motive behind rusing the general public?
>>
>>16851539
Earth and the Universe are in your head.It's a thought, it doesn't really exist anywhere.
>>
>>16852872
That's actually closer to the truth than most of the posts ITT
>>
>>16852888
I don't know what they're all debating, they forget the most obvious thing, that reality is projected by the perceiver.

So it's all in you, it has no real shape or form, you will just pretend it does so it all makes sense.
>>
>>16851555
>steakpunk
what is this and how the fuck do i join
>>
>>16852972
I think he meant steampunk, but let's be honest that steakpunk sounds a lot better.
>>
File: human cats.jpg (59KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
human cats.jpg
59KB, 500x355px
Okay which is it you autists?

Is the earth HOLLOW, FLAT or CONCAVE?

You keep changing your fucking tune every few months.
>>
File: 1395540731444.jpg (480KB, 1021x774px) Image search: [Google]
1395540731444.jpg
480KB, 1021x774px
Bumping and pic rel. I wait for more responses
>>
>>16853299
It is actually a hemisphere resting on the face of an imperfect dodecahedron.
>>
>>16853299
It's time cube.
>>
Here's a thought. Maybe, just maybe... The earth isn't flat, round, hollow, concave, or any other retarded shit. What if, the earth is an imperfect sphere inhabited by squishy stupid ape 'people'?
>>
Why is the concave world a secret
What is the point of maintaining this massive, centuries old conspiracy?
>>
>>16851606
>>16851608
>>16851613

http://missteribabylonestar.com/
this is where one of the infographics came from. i only watched one video of him inviting the president over for pizza and to chat about bringing peace to the world but i really got the sense that this was not parody.
>>
Ok so we are inside the sphere and space is inside too, but what's on the outside of earth? What's "underground"?
>>
>>16853299
anyone saying that its anything other than concave are obvious disinfo agents
>>
Sometimes I forget why people say /x/ is the most retarded board on 4chan, but then threads like this come along.
>>
>>16853299
You do realize that different people post different ideas here, it's not all from the same guy, you retard.
>>
>>16854217
>Keeping an open mind to theories is "retarded"
Enjoy eating whatever disinformation the government shoves down your throat.
>>
>>16853610
What's underground is outer space. The "space" we are told about is just a projection of the actual outer space, just so it keeps hope alive. This planet is not a natural formation, it is an "animal farm" of sorts. Our alien overlords are keeping us for harvest, and no one is there to "save" us anymore than we want to save pigs from being slaughtered for their meat.

Teh allegories about "the pit", "Bane's prison", "hell on earth" connotes to this - a mental torture for humans to think that there is a way out. A flock full of despair will soon lack the will to live, and it will be bad in the report sheet.
>>
>>16851576
I may be really fucking drunk, but this is thefunniest thing i have ever goddamn seen in my entire life.
>>
>>16853537
We have a Major Problem,
Creation is Cubic Opposites,
2 Major Corners & 2 Minor.
Mom/Dad & Son/Daughter,
NOT taught Evil ONEism,
which VOIDS Families.
******************************************************************************************
Seek Wisdom of Cubic Life
Intelligence - or you die evil.
****************************************************************************************
Evil God Believers refuse to
acknowledge 4 corner Days
rotating simultaneously around
4 quadrant created Earth -
in only 1 rotation, voiding the
Oneism Evil 1 Day 1 God.
You worship Satanic impostor
guised by educators as 1 god.

No 1 God equals 4 - 24 hour
Days Rotating Simultaneously
within 1- 24 hour Rotation of
4 quadrant created Earth.
Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days
will Destroy Evil Humanity.
I am organizing Children to
join "Cubic Army of 4 Days"
to convert Evil 1 Day Adults
to 4 Day mentality existence,
to serve perpetual humanity.

"Nothing on Earth more Evil
than a human educated as 1,
when composed of opposites
that cancel out as an entity."
In fact, man is the only 1 Evil,
and will soon erase himself by
ignoring Cubic 4 Day Creation.
If a Man cannot tear a page
from the bible and burn it -
then he cannot be a scientist,
or participate in Symposium -
to measure Cubing of Earth
with Cubic intelligence wiser
than any man or god known.
Educators have destroyed the
human analytical brain to a
single perspective, in spite of
all creation within Universe
being based upon opposites,
binaries & antipodes, including
Sun/Earth binary relative to the

human male/female binary. No
ancient insignificant dead 1 Jew
godism can match or exceed the
enormity of the Sun/Earth
Binary. His heart is not big
enough for sharing with the
vastness of created opposites.
1 has no heart beat or breath,
constituting death of opposites.
God in Human form has human

limits as body controls activity.
You are taught Evil, You act
Evil, You are the Evil on Earth.
Only your comprehending th
>>
WHEN WILL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE FUCK OFF

NO, THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT, NOR IS IT CONCAVE

THIS IS A FUCKING FACT. GET OVER IT. FUCKING GET OVER IT AND STOP TRYING TO FEEL LIKE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

YOU CAN BUY A GOPRO AND A WEATHER BALLOON AND FUCKING SEE FOR YOURSELF. IT'S A FUCKING SPHERE, END OF STORY

QUIT MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS THIS IS WHY NOBODY TAKES THIS BOARD SERIOUSLY
>>
>>16854576
EXACTLY. FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE. THE EARTH IS OBVIOUSLY A SPHERE.

EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS A HOLLOW SPHERE THAT HAS A DEMON/ALIEN MILITARY COMPLEX IN THE CENTER WHERE THEY ARE CONSTANTLY MONITORING OUR ACTIONS. ONE DAY THEY WILL FORCE US INTO THE HOLLOW EARTH AND THEY WILL RISE TO THE SURFACE AND SEAL IT OFF FOREVER LEAVING US IN "HELL."

THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING A SHILL.
>>
>>16854591
the world is a pie. we need to cook the pie
>>
>>16854591
why would they do that? there's quadrillions of other planets in the universe. ours isn't special. any society advanced enough to pull off something like that could either easily kill us and take it or just fuck off and get their own planet.
>>
>>16854609
How do you know they're not doing it to other planets in this locality? Of course you let hogs roam wild in Africa, but within your state you would want pigs staying in the pig farm and harvested for their meat.
>>
>>16854629
You have no conception of what an advanced species could accomplish. They could grow their own meat in factories with stem cells. They could harvest more resources than they knew what to do with out of asteroids and uninhabited planets. They could harvest all the energy they needed from another star and/or cold fusion. They could find a planet uninhabited by an intelligent civilization. There's nothing special about our planet and there's nothing special about humans. We're one speck of dust in and endless void inhabited by countless other specks of dust. We're only special to ourselves.
>>
>>16854658
Yes I see what you mean but it is just one very optimistic possibility for me. What if instead of growing in efficiency they simply grow their appetite, pretty much like how we are progressing. And also consider the possibility that they themselves are being enslaved by other hierarchy, and this could go on and on ad nausea. You could see how ruthless nature is, then imagine that into a hyper intelligent and capable species and what you might get is a civilization that thrives in keeping other species as cattle - again, pretty much like how we treat other species in this planet.
>>
>>16853610
its the same as what classic science says is beyond the "expanding" universe. Nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 450x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 450x727px
Even Muslims don't believe in your bullshit
>>
>>16851686
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. If you believe this please throw yourself off a concave cliff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIXhljqNmGA
A video disproving the flat earthers
>>
File: 0020.jpg (718KB, 1434x840px) Image search: [Google]
0020.jpg
718KB, 1434x840px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8lbf5vGAPA
>>
File: 15.png (920KB, 1236x590px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
920KB, 1236x590px
https://www.youtube.com/user/keycheck/videos
>>
holy LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what is this shit even tell me more about the all powerful tetrahedron
>>
>>16855394
You do realise when you launch a space shuttle you are trying to send it into orbit not just blast it straigth out into space rigth?
>>
other side
>>
>>16855406

not right it becomes heighti
>>
File: god_geometry.jpg (145KB, 416x544px) Image search: [Google]
god_geometry.jpg
145KB, 416x544px
>>16855406
>>
File: Hieronymous Bosch - 7sins.jpg (54KB, 653x544px) Image search: [Google]
Hieronymous Bosch - 7sins.jpg
54KB, 653x544px
>>16855406
>>
>>16851606

It's always heading toward the absurd.
>>
File: flat-earth2.jpg (89KB, 479x504px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth2.jpg
89KB, 479x504px
>>
Ok so for the record I think this is a load of bullshit Smells like a wetback dick. But hear me out. If this is true what happens when we go down into the earth too far? How far down have we gone? This theory makes me feel like we are inside an eggshell, but that looks thin... is there space on the other side of the shell? This theory is totally stupid and I think volcanoes need to be addressed with this theory
>>
File: 984616.jpg (164KB, 990x679px) Image search: [Google]
984616.jpg
164KB, 990x679px
>>16854658
>>16854658

if they're as advanced as you assume then maybe they know better than yourself and figured out what's special about us...

people like you are so ignorant.. you pretend you're open minded and intelligent but can't even follow your own thought out to come to a reasonable conclusion.
>>
File: 1439970021108.gif (920KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1439970021108.gif
920KB, 245x230px
>>16851539

I've heard some stupid shit in my time. I once saw a man eating cereal without milk because he said he was gluten intolerant. I've witnessed a person reversing the wrong way down a street because 'the front of the car is pointing the right way, so it's all good'. I've heard a woman tell another that if she diets, she'll get a toned stomach. All of this I've had the displeasure to encounter. But this thread has trumped the lot. Well done, sirs. Well done.
>>
>>16855736

Not that guy, but what in the hell do you think makes you such a special snowflake that aliens would want to come here?
>>
File: Get in the trash.png (193KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Get in the trash.png
193KB, 800x600px
I was going to quote every concave earther in this thread individually, but fuck it. If you actually believe this shit, this post is for you.
>>
hi faggot, ever heard of a GPS?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Positioning_System#Fundamentals

the algorithm to get precise position is based on satellites and time diff between them and the target. if earth was concave but the algorithms thinks the earth is a sphere, non of the gps results were correct.

so one of the following have to be true:

1. every single programmer / engineer / cheap-designer on earth is actually part of the NASA crazy conspiracy.

2. all the satellites currently orbiting earth, which are from Russia, US, France, Japan, China, UK, India, Israel, Iran, North Korea, are all part of the NASA conspiracy and send false data so the GPS calculation will work as if the earth is round.

3. you are a retarded faggot that insist on making up dumb-shit conspiracy theories that are literally impossible and based on retarded pseudo-science, all while there's a perfectly reasonable, scientific, simple, working explanation supported by the ENTIRE FUCKING SCIENCE COMMUNITY of the world.

also, here's a video of earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rEO1nju_fw

dear OP: please please pleaseeeeee kill yourself and donate your organs. you are polluting the human gene pool and an absolute waste of resources and air. you can do the world a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool and saving other's lives with your organs who are currently wasted on your malfunctioning brain.
>>
File: 1330707425001.gif (959KB, 140x192px) Image search: [Google]
1330707425001.gif
959KB, 140x192px
Explain a Lunar Eclipse within the Concave Model.
>>
File: figure1.gif (10KB, 334x145px) Image search: [Google]
figure1.gif
10KB, 334x145px
> not applying a conformal transformation to reconcile hollow earth and scientific models as proposed by the wizard of new zealand and time cube guy
>>
File: Surprise_youre_a_retard.jpg (27KB, 380x302px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise_youre_a_retard.jpg
27KB, 380x302px
>>16851539
>>
/x/ should be deleted. This stupidity has gone too far.
>>
>>16852872
The universe as we know it is actually an image smeared across the event horizon of a black hole. Several astrophysics have admitted that the laws of physics as we know them can only exist if they're in that situation. Not that it matters, it's just interesting to know.
>>
>>16857488
>Several astrophysics
What?

Also, which? And/or who?
>>
>>16856406
its obvious, the moon passes the Source of Light
>>
>>16858193
Then why is there not an eclipse somewhere in the world at all times?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsSxsCuHXMI
>>
why would anyone make money from lying that the earth is concave?
>>
>>16858564
The way the eveny horizon refracts the light is the cause of this
>>
>>16859090
>Lying
the same way NASA make money lying that the earth is convex
>>
what the fuck is this shit kek
>>
>>16852248
I fuckin' kekd
thank you for this, anon
>>
>>16855306
thats because muslims are too stupid to see the evidence that the world is concave, just as most of the people in this thread...
>>
>>16851837
>references the ramblings of some asshole that wants attention as credible.
>big boy??
Nah
>>
>>16851571
do you let your kids die with the flu?
>>
>>16852081
>because therefore
wow. The pseudo intellectuals hard at work tonight...
>>
I'm having a real hard time believing this isn't just the same guys over and over again having a skype call and laughing at our asses for even discussing about it.
Why do I even bother clicking these threads anymore.
>>
>>16851539
this joke of a theory is so full of shit.
pity anyone who believes it, misguided idiots.

there would be no horizon if this BS was true.
everything would look like standing on the ring in HALO. only as a full ball not just a ring.

you must be so stupid, i guess wihin 10 minutes i could explain to you why water run UP the hill faggots. i could even explain to you how fire is cold you imbeciles.
>>
>>16859289
shill. CONCAVE EARTH FTW!
>>
>>16859106
You can't change the rules halfway through the game.
It's either an eclipse somewhere throughout the world, or there isn't. This is using your own model.
You can't just be like 'OOPS MAGIC :D' and wish away all the inconsistencies of your argument.
>>
>>16859311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzLTdQNq7Nk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paBEuJGxZQQ
>>
>>16859319
yeah, but anon, you do realize that when the youtuber, oh holy lord that he is, uses terms like 'the top' or 'the bottom' he has a very rudimentary sense of how the universe works. In space, there is no top or bottom. Things like that are only contextual for humanity.
And if he's trying to pro posit truths about the universe and how it works and how we relate to it, then he's losing credibility when he thinks in this way.
He's also losing credibility when he's trying to convince other people that he's christ. It plays into his own ego and you're eating it up.
>>
>>16859339
ego, shmeego. he's right, and you are all jealous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaReJ1zTfv0
>>
>>16859339
this guy is phenomenal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xypm-XKw4_A
>>
File: 56406489.gif (994KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
56406489.gif
994KB, 500x350px
>>16859343
>>16859345
>If I don't agree with a lune, I'm jealous of his 'heightened intelligence'
Only, he's not right. You can't damn science for showing you one thing and then say that science proves what he's saying. (which was this entire thread)
>My proof is better then your proof.
bored now
>>
Hey /x/ remember when you tried to post this on /sci/ and got BTFO so bad that the OP deleted the thread?
>>
File: my 12 inch fatty.png (352KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
my 12 inch fatty.png
352KB, 408x439px
BABY PLEASE COME BACK
>>
>>16859351
look at this fucking shit. it's the Shits!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC6Eq2Nc_mw
>>
>>16859355
BAM! fuckin A and V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOPo46UOgX4
>>
>>16859361
Yeah I can link shit tier youtube videos too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjNa7nHFju4
>>
>>16852053
it's expired, please post current one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EABQ5psUz70
>>
>>16859377
tops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnXt7XiOM_g
>>
>>16859437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5WBiyrfNeM
>>
>>16859437
go pro = fisheye camera
>>
>>16859437
as you will see here, mathematically, there is NO OTHER OPTION BUT CONCAVE EARTH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkLV-TY176A
>>
>>16856135
you deserve a cookie sir

also /thread
>>
>>16856135
argumentum ad populum. it dont take many at the top to conceal the deception when the math is simply inverted. problem is you just aint on a planet. rectilineator proves it, bending light proves it. sun's elevation angles make it LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE for the sun to operate in e HELLIOcentric universe. just crawl up into a ball in the corner asn ask Neil the ASS tyson if he would come over and spill his spooge all over your cream pied ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9puRZH0i6Sc
>>
>>16859484
How conspiracy faggots / disinformers work:

1. Make shitload of stupid " proof" images with red markers on them that base on wrong assumptions / camera angles. For example: "as you can see the horizon line should be here and not here". No it isn't. Retards.

2. Use pseudo science explained in a very very simplified and inaccurate way. Kinda like how car mechanics bullshit you to make you pay for shit you don't need for your car. The videos are so long, so full of shit and so far from truth it will take hours to respond to all the errors.

3. When faced with valid arguments, the conspiracy faggots will reply with random long videos / posts, forcing us to waste hours on their bullshit instead of fucking answering simple questions, knowing no one will actually view it thus the last word will be theirs and they will " victorious" by their own logic.

4. They basically shit all over the thread, everyone face-palm at their stupidity and they feel they won the argument because no one spent hours watching their cancer bullshit vids.

How to handle them?

Do the same. For every retarded concave video post 5 full-length documentaries about earth and space, and expect them to watch the whole film and answer every single sentence there. Post fucking physics PDF ebooks and recorded lessons. "Oh you didn't read all of it? We win!"

Fucking retarded concave trolls. Waste of air. They should be murdered and harvested for organs.
>>
>>16856406
wtf, dig a little, bitch.
>>
>>16859520
Hey Charles Bolden! Nice to see you pop into the thread again but dont you have more important things to do like waste taxpayer money on mars and satellites that go to nowhere?
>>
>>16859520
let's face it, you would love to have Neil cream pie your asshole so bad, and suck that nigga cock.
CONCAVE EARTH, bitch.
>>
>>16859465
interesting information
>>
This site is also special

http://reformation.org/sputnik-stationary-earth.html
http://reformation.org/stationary-earth.html
>>
I am very interested in that pyramid-like structure in the middle of the concave Earth. What is it?
>>
>>16859547
>>16859549
Looks like I hit where it hurt.. Did i expose your shitty strategy? Prepare yourselves for 10 hours of documentaries, bitches :^)
>>
>>16851539
This is what happens when schizophrenics gets internet access, plus poor commitment with their treatment

Is either this, or all this thread are just fucking disinfo... Flat-earth and this shit is just plain stupid
>>
>>16859547
>>16859549
See? This board it's like a psych ward
>>
>>16851686
How is someone sane enough to create these graphics but insane enough to believe this retarded bullshit. This is low even for /x/
>>
OK let's say that the earth is not round, then how do we have gravity? Sage boys go back to school
>>
>>16859614
Its been explained multiple times in the thread
>>
>>16859602
it's not your fault you are a shill, good money. but still, sleepless nights....
>>
>>16859578
it's the foundation of the earth. it's what the illuminati know and what the stoopid public are ignorant of.only makes sense in the concave earth model.
>>
>>16859663
>shill
Mimetic XDDDDDDDDD^)

You still haven't answered my question.
Is it a memester who is creating the graphics?
>>
File: ringworld.jpg (310KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
ringworld.jpg
310KB, 1680x945px
>>16851636
this is what you would see according to this guyi
>>
>>16860779
Nope, the image of the earth would be incredibly distorted, similar to a fisheye effect from housing the universe inside it
>>
>>16860779
That looks awesome.
>>
>>16855405
>tetrahedron
stop being a shill jake
>>
File: Earth_&_Mir_(STS-71).jpg (275KB, 2391x1867px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_&_Mir_(STS-71).jpg
275KB, 2391x1867px
Dumping images of planet earth until this thread vanishes into oblivion along with the retard faggot samefag OP. Seek mental help, moron.
>>
>>16860958
>>
>>16860958
>>16860967
>Cant see the images are clearly manipulated and faked
>>
>>16860967
>>
File: PL5L2.jpg (659KB, 3880x2581px) Image search: [Google]
PL5L2.jpg
659KB, 3880x2581px
>>16860982
sure thing, schizo fuck
>>
File: fPo4p.jpg (1MB, 4288x2844px) Image search: [Google]
fPo4p.jpg
1MB, 4288x2844px
>>16860993
>>
>>16860997
>>
File: earth-view-kuipers-mediterranean.jpg (326KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
earth-view-kuipers-mediterranean.jpg
326KB, 1024x681px
>>16861002
>>
File: ISS024-E-012920_lrg.jpg (677KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
ISS024-E-012920_lrg.jpg
677KB, 1440x960px
>>16861012
>>
File: earth-blue-marble-dscvr.jpg (70KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
earth-blue-marble-dscvr.jpg
70KB, 840x840px
>>16861026
>>
>>16854449
So what you're saying is, if we dig deep enough into the ground, we will hit outer space and let all the air out.

Any volunteers to try this?
>>
>>16861047
The Mariana trench goes down 6.8 miles at the Challenger Deep. The Kola Superdeep Borehole goes down more than 7.5 miles. Just how thick is this shell?
>>
>>16861039
fish eyes are upon the concave earth. sigh. sorry shillies. wont work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz_wDogbo0A
>>
>>16851561
You
I don't even know what I'm looking at
>>
>>16852239
wizards
>>
guys ic an prove earth is convexe please lisen carefuly i cant talk for long cause im being pursuited and please excuse my bad english im from portugal i only learned english recently

i was walking with my friends and we witnesed a ship landing ni a clearing it was from china but it came directly from the skeay and hit the grond there was a big panic. it came down verticaly like it was from directly abov us. one of the military oficers at the site noticed us and we ran away. i haven't seen any of thse frends since then and i've had to keep a low profile cause i know they are trying to get me as well , i'm using tor to protect myself
>>
I got nothing. I love reading crazy shit.

I really hope for your own sake youre just role playing or some shit.
>>
>>16861177
Yeah some uneducated pion would obviously have no idea
>>
>>16860779
/v/, please
>>
File: latest.png (216KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
216KB, 403x403px
>>16861047
No, not quite, on the other side is the great desert plains and then beyond there is nothing. Pic related is a theorized image of how it would look. This is basically a primordial untouched land
>>
>>16852294
Intelligent species are probably mostly humanoid because it's the most efficient form for expressing intelligence. Two arms on either side of the body with hands and digits for manipulating tools, two forward-facing eyes for looking at said tools, and two legs for locomotion. There could potentially be some variation, such as more than one pair of limbs, more than one pair of eyes, etc, but for the most part most intelligent species are probably humanoid because it works. Only exception might be species that evolved underwater. Intelligent squid-like species would probably be possible.
>>
>>16855736
i DID follow my own thought and i came to the conclusion that there's nothing special about us.

life on this planet thrives almost ANYWHERE. you can find it at the bottom of the ocean next to volcanic vents, in the atmosphere, on the ground, underground, and in just about every climate.

There's literally quadrillions of planets in the universe. since our planet is made up of the same atoms that make up all the other planets, and since life arises so easily here on earth, we can pretty safely assume that at least a few trillion of those planets host life.

we're one of trillions. try to wrap your head around how big of a number even 1 trillion is. we don't mean shit. a species advanced enough to traverse space would have absolutely no interest in us beyond curiosity and scientific research. your post boiled down to "yeah well we could be special!" with no logical refutation.

people like you are so ignorant. you pretend to know what you're talking about while acting like a special snowflake and shitting up /x/.
>>
>>16851805
You would be correct if you hadnt talked about class inequality and systematic racism. Those are also discussed by idiots to distract them from real problems.
>>
File: 1439173173705.png (37KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1439173173705.png
37KB, 300x298px
>earth is not round
>the earth is flat
>>
File: 3rd plane.jpg (16KB, 202x194px) Image search: [Google]
3rd plane.jpg
16KB, 202x194px
Some of you guys are alright, Dont go to the 3rd plane tomorrow
>>
>>16851539

It's only concave on the inside (I really want to believe in Hollow Earth - it makes too much sense to be a lie.) Temperature fluctuations are the biggest clue that we are out in the open exposed to a vast universe and rays from a giant hydrogen sphere that hits the round earth at different angles depending on the earth's point along its orbital path.
>>
>>16856668
if we're talking stupidty then /b/ should be deleted first
>>
>>16861110
If I ever become this I want you all to literally murder me with a cheese grater.
>>
>>16851581
this is even more stupid than the flat earth. this is beyond retardation. way beyond.
>>
Pic related is exactly what happened with "third position" and Evangelicals on /pol/ and what happened here with this flat earth tomfoolery.

I don't think all of these peoplen are trolling. This is what's happening.
>>
>>16863340
to the pure all things are pure in understanding, to the perverse, all things seem perverse.
>>
>>16863434
This seems pure to me. Pure bullshit.
>>
>>16863441
and that is why judgment day approaches..to convict the world of unbelief.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBvC4lo_Sc
>>
File: Everybody knows it's Voltaire.jpg (53KB, 704x441px) Image search: [Google]
Everybody knows it's Voltaire.jpg
53KB, 704x441px
>>16863414
>>
>>16863479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9YGht-zwI
>>
Bedord Level Experiment proves you convexers are full of shit, even moreso than it does the Flat Earth faggots. I could provide you with a link, but you're quite honestly not worth a moment's more of my time.
>>
>>16863570
wallace sight lines...plus the drainage canal was inclined. flat earth is for fools and psyop shills
>>
>>16863577
An incline wouldn't affect what is reproducibly observed there. Water level remains water level. Nice try, though.
>>
>>16863583
drains aren't level.
>>
>>16863612
You're talking straight out of your ass.

>>16863570

/thread
>>
Let it go, guys. People wanted to be the center of the universe before, but now the stars are within reach, they can't. So they want to be the whole of the universe instead. Anyone that will ignore the evidence presented to them like some tin foil wearing paranoid isn't worth debating with. Don't waste your time, mates.
>>
>>16863549

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
OP is actually a NASA disinformation shill that tries to make all Apollo moon landing deniers look insane. Everyone knows NASA faked the landings and created fake photos.
>>
>>16863662
>niv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRq4Hzm0hU
>>
>>16863699
the only disinfo agents here are convex and flat earthers
>>
>>16862784
I bet you he's just some leftist bum, probably going to vote for sanders too
>>
>>16863662
how can you be so oblivious to the forces that be and pretend that we are subhuman dogs? Unlike you I want to stretch across the vast universe that our beautiful gaia houses in the center, I dont want to be limited by loonies saying that the earth is round
>>
>>16862860
The earth is round but its round on the inside
>>
>>16851539
>>16851543
Hey flat-earthers and concavers. Listen to me, you guys need to take some halidol with lorazepam, once you control your schizophrenia then you will really see the truth. Delusions and hallucinations is not healthy, seek help.
>>
>>16864264
no, you just need to understand basic trigonometry. concave earth is the only option.
>>
>>16864271
You have no education. Noone will take you seriously. If anything you were talking about was true it would involve calculus and theoretical physics. I have a masters in physics, working on my Ph.D. You are schizophrenic with barely a highschool level of understanding of the world. You my good friend, are a joke.
>>
File: 6989313-earth-from-space-photos.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6989313-earth-from-space-photos.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>16851539
Spreading fear, spreading stupidity like a good fucking goy. /x/ is filled with gullible morons but this is too much. These kinds of threads are pure disinfo bullshit, there is no way someone believes and supports these "facts" shown in memes with red markers and youtube videos, discarding decades of research and actual tangible evidence proving these retards wrong. Please take these threads to /b/ as I will keep thinking you are being shit trolls. In behalf of /x/ I urge someone to delete these stupidity spreading threads and ban these poor trolls.
>>
>>16864281
either resolve the convex earth/flat earth straight line problem or capitulate to the truth concave earth bending light.
>>
>>16864287
The straight line problem doesn't exist, none of this actually matters. People who are actually invested in this are schizophrenic, end of story.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>16864287
>arguing with a schizo
>>
>>16864284
doing God's work anon
>>
>>16864290
this will be your downfall, because i wont let you hellios ignore it.
concave earth/bending light, lord steven christ and judgment day coming soon.
>>
>>16864292
That's why I come to /x/, to poke through schizo's delusion then go back to /pol/ to have some actual discussion. This guy is an uneducated twat who can't even do the same mathematics that he is asking for me to prove. He is a fucking joke.
>>
>>16864281
no, but your funny.
>>
>>16864298
>>
>>16864296
Take your meds, sit down, and shut the fuck up. You have no basis for anything your saying schizo, you probably can't even do basic physics. You are a joke.
>>
>>16864303
such boldness as you work against your creator.
>>
>>16864306
>>16864301
Take your meds, and actually learn some real physical sciences, if you can. Schizo's can sometimes do pretty well in physics if they try really really hard and take your meds.
>>
>>16864303
you seem upset.
>>
>>16864312
Not really, I just find it cute that schizos actually believe they can find anything out or prove anything with empirical data. Again I just like to shit on the /x/ schizos from time to time.
>>
>>16864301
>>16864306
>Posting the same video over and over
Do you even have the basic knowledge about physics? Or do you just like to throw your own shit at your walls as you post these retarded videos?
>>
>>16864320
just resolve the blatant straight light elevation angle problem, please....
>>
>>16864320
He doesn't, he doesn't even understand the bogus science within the video. It's hilarious.
>>
>>16864325
i thought you understood math ....
>>
>waah im a Pee haych dee in phake physics that the entire scientific community has been circulating for years to hide the truth at the behest of the evil powers that be
and you call us the schizos, youre on a whole new level of complete retardation
>>
>>16864326
kek
>>
>>16851539
smart enough to ignore the whole thing.
>>
>>16864332
>conspiracy in academia to hide the truth that the earth is concave, even though there is no reason to do this and has been absolutely debunked by everyone in the scientific community, and this hiding of the truth is actually the work of SATAN!!!!

Yeah you guys are fucking schizo as hell.
>>
>>16864326

Posting that video in all of your replies just demonstrate the state of denial you live in. It is hilariously stupid to find an individual like yourself, with no education, no degree and no idea how everything works discarding actual scientific methods to rest the shit out of your moronic claims. Take your meds along with >>16864332
>>
>>16864332
ye you are schizos, the worst kind of them
>>
>>16864344
>edge about p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjHzicGFwok&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>16864323
>>16864326
>>16864332
>Delusions
>Hallucinations
>Irrational thinking
>Negative symptoms
Schizophrenia must be true hell
>>
>>16864347
HOLY FUCK IT'S THE ACTUAL FAGGOT WHO MADE THE VIDEO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
>>
>>16864356
this is the video you need to address in order for a true scientist to be held credible.
>>
>>16864361
Take your meds stephen.
>>
>>16864366
conandrum74 has some good meds...
>>
File: 3e7.jpg (9KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
3e7.jpg
9KB, 200x176px
>>16864356
>he read my post
oh my god I'm dying
>>
>>16864375
well i am God, and yes, everyone i made will eventually die. here's the problem you face...
>>
>>16864375
Who would've though that the faggot shilling the concave earth theory is the guy who fucking created it. KEK
>>
>>16864378
By affirming you ARE God, you're also denying him, which is the worst sin. Enjoy hell.
>>
>>16864384
but if i am God, and i do not want you to go to hell, and you do want me to go to hell, who is more just? here's your dilemma...
>>
>>16864389
Guys Stephen is losing it, screen cap this fucking thread so we can shit on concave earth faggots for eternity.
>>
>>16864390
this. Schizos getting rekt hard
>>
>>16864390
that would be great. now, are there any math majors out there...
>>
>>16864392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBvC4lo_Sc

Check this shit out, this was one of the last videos he made before he stopped taking his meds. He literally thinks he is God and Satan combine. HOOOLYYEE SHIITTT
>>
>>16864395
that's a quite sobering video, if you have enough humility to accept it.
>>
>>16864402
Accept your diagnosis Stephen. You are schizophrenic.
>>
>>16864404
ok, i have a good understanding why people oppose my truth, they are homophobic.
http://prntscr.com/8t14w5
>>
>>16864409
Whether you like to suck dicks all day is irrelevant, you are still a faggot for purporting bad science and your schizophrenic delusions. Kill yourself.
>>
>>16864409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRq4Hzm0hU

Kek a video where he says he is God, dude you need help man.
>>
>>16864409
Hey steve does your permanent failing at predicting doomsday bullshit led you to the concave earth bullshit now? some ego you have there, you fucking schizo
>>
>>16864413
well no, i love pussy, but the men are afraid i might turn them on too much.
admit it
>>
>>16864420
What are you even talking about? Mate you need some serious, serious help. Or put a bullet in your head, either one.
>>
>>16864420
Steve it is I, the Octohedron, Stay strong my child soon you and your followers shall be delivered.
>>
>>16864422
bullet is cheaper
>>
>>16864422
here is the video that the smartest minds in heliocentric folklore have failed to resolve.
>>
>>16864419
please answer this
>>
>>16864428
gladly. my maxim is what you view as my mistakke is what i view as my experiment. since i am the only living solipsist, there is no wrong answer.

now please answer this.
>>
PHD fag, name callers and non believers btfo by Steven Christ himself
>>
>>16864482
shut the fuck up, Steve. Get help.
>>
>>16864489
Not steve, but nice retort to his argument faggot, hes asking and all youre doing is shit talking
[spoiler]Hes winning[/spoiler]
>>
>>16864497
>not steve
a cocksucker is worse that steve, faggot
>>
>>16864482
>PHD

You can't even properly use the denotation Ph.D. Go to bed Steven take your meds.
>>
>>16864704
Whatever kiddo, im not gonna get myself several thousands of dollars in debt just to learn some broken baseless sciences that anyone can disprove easily
>>
>>16864968
>baseless science
>believes the earth is concave

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA'
>>
>>16864989
still waiting for someone to justify straight light on a convex earth, or flat...
>>
>>16865005
Stephen my friend, you need some serious help. How many voices do you say per day tell you you're God? Please give me an estimate. I never knew you were schizo, people thought you were a troll but this thread exposed you for the nutter you are.
>>
>>16865016
>ou say per day tell you y
and still waiting
>>
>>16865028
Stephen, this is God speaking, keep up the good work friend, don't let these trolls get the best of you. You are my son, and are onto the truth. Blessed is Stephen, for he and I are one.
>>
>>16860865
The best part of the Halo series was just fucking around on the Halos.
>>
What a wild fucking ride this thread has been, holy shit
>>
Reminder for all the faggots shouting about disinfo and conspiritards.

Examining new perspectives on observable phenomena is fun.
>>
Someone tell me everything on this thread is just people trolling? Saying the earth isn't round?
>>
>>16865302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2toq4o422k
>>
>>16865336
"I am persuaded, then," said he, "of this first-- that if the Earth, being a globe, is in the middle of the Heaven, it hath no need of air or any other like constraint to keep it from falling, but 'tis sufficient to hold it that the heaven is of one substance throughout, and that itself is equally balanced: for that which is itself equally balanced and set in the midst of that which hath one substance, will have no cause at all of inclining towards any side, but will continue the same and remain without any inclination. of this first I am persuaded."

>tl:dr Plato claims the Earth is a globe and it is held in place by some homogeneous substance, presumably Ether in this case

"Moreover, I am persuaded that the Earth is very great, and that we who inhabit unto the Pillars of Hercules form the river Phasis dwell in a small part thereof, like unto ants and frogs round a pool, dwelling round this Sea; and that many other men dwell in many other like places; for in all parts of the Earth are hollows... but the Earth itself is lifted up clear in the clear Heaven wherein are the stars."

>tl:dr Plato frames the "hollows" as a metaphor for a limited worldview, like people who believe that nothing beyond the borders of their country matters

"We, then, who dwell in the hollows, being ignorant, think that we dwell above on the Earth."
"For we, dwelling in a hollow of the Earth, think that we dwell upon the Earth itself."

>Given the context of "hollows" above: we think the world revolves around us.
>>
>>16865383
Detached mentally from his surroundings. Only the attuned know we are inside the concave earth.
>>
>>16865407
I was hoping to have an actually discussion. I should have known it would turn into "attuned metalities" and "hypnagogic visions."
>>
>>16865432
http://prntscr.com/8t5qw1
>>
>>16865501
Are you screening these yourself steven?
>>
steven, a friend of mine says he wants to believe but he doesn't want to watch a lot of videos about how it works to make him interested. what's the quickest way you think you can show my friend ben the light?
>>
>>16865639
the q & a section on ce forum
>>
>>16865028
Math Major here, I watched the video. The only credence it lends towards a concave theory is based upon the assumption that light can POSSIBLY be proven to bend in a concave manner. His calculations are also based upon elevation angles on earth's surface taken from third party sources and can be affected by things like elevation heights and faulty measuring practices; he also mentions it would be best to measure these angles in practice and to not rely on what's currently being reported. Also for some reason he's adding the angles of elevation from 0 and pi together and basing the position of the sun relative to these locations using this sum when he shouldn't. What is interesting is the angles taken from the solar panel algorithms do point towards a sun being much further than the official finding which, using concave theory, would reverse the angles inward and give a position of the sun closer to the official figure of 152m KM. However I think it's safe to say the diameter of our planet is nowhere near 152m KM and you would have to redefine the properties of light as we know it to explain this phenomenon.

tldr; rent a storage space and insulate all possible gaps and holes, use a light source and try to prove light can bend in a concave manner. Present your findings to the RSAS and receive your nobel prize. If not I'll keep browsing these threads and have myself a good chuckle
>>
>>16865658
"elevation heights " really? at 93 mil miles a difference in even 20,000 ft would yield a null result. i thought you were a math major. all you can do is discredit the sources you uphold when it suits you. you didnt even look for bending light proof on the field...
http://www.wildheretic.com/bendy-light-the-evidence/

conandrum's video still stands as a silver bullet to straight light convex/flat earth theory.
>>
>>16865679
You still haven't addressed the inaccuracies of conandrum's video when using the added elevation angles @ 0 & pi to calculate the sun's position relative to earth's surface at z1 and z2 separately or the reasoning behind the solar panel algorithms giving an approximate distance of the sun EVEN further than the official figure. Also you and the link you provided are STILL relying on the assumption that light CAN be proven to bend in a concave manner even at SHORT distances. You could easily prove this yourself and like I said even win yourself a nice nobel prize and sum of money if you REALLY wanted to. Stop spamming /x/ with these concave threads, and I know you are because this is my least visited board and there's ALWAYS one of these threads up, and do some thorough research and present your official findings.
>>
>>16864347
Hey Steven!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJeBEFdhfBk

lmaoing
>>
>>16865658
>>16865679
>>16865720

Concave Earth rekt. In other words, prove your shit, take your place in the pantheon of great scientific luminaries, or shut the everlasting fuck up.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.