[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crunchyroll Guest Pass Beg Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Making this thread for myself and any other person that's desperate enough to ask the internet for free shit.
Need a crunchyroll guest pass to watch My Hero :(
Post your guest passes and reply when you take them :)
>>
Is there a reason you won't watch your mongolian bamboo carvings like all the other kids with torrenting?
>>
>>378200
Used to but nyaa.se shut down and when I went somewhere else to torrent within a week my ISP emailed me threatening to discontinue my service so I'm not willing to risk it again :/
>>
>>378201

What are VPNs? What are seedboxes with external FTP hosting? Google this shit, goddamn.
>>
>>378201
Torrent from:
TokyoTosho
Anidex
Minglong
Nyaa.si
Nyaa Pantsu
Animebytes

DDL from Google.com or Animetosho

Stream like a loser
>>
>>378201
>my ISP emailed me threatening to discontinue my service

Are you sure that's actually what the email said, and not something you decided to believe? I can't imagine any ISP giving a flying fuck about anime.
>>
>>378199

How about this:

http://proxer.me/search?s=search&name=my%20hero&typ=all-anime&tags=&notags=#top

?

I hope you don't mind that the interface is in German.
>>
>>378199
>>>nyaa.si
>>>/g/nrg
>>>mpv.io
>>>nyaa.pantsu.cat
good luck
>>
>>378202
ISPs don't care about VPNs since you're connecting directly through your router to their server then the VPN.
>>378241
Idk I haven't looked at it in a while but I'm quite sure the specfic message was like "We were notified that you violated copyright laws blah blah blah" then something about a strike system.
>>
>>378449
>ISPs don't care about VPNs

ISPs don't give a fuck if you violate copyrights. They would let you violate copyrights all fucking day long as long as you pay them for their services. They're only sending you an email because a copyright owner saw your public IP on a public torrent and notified your ISP, which in turn notified you because the law forces them to.

So if you use a VPN, copyright holders won't see your public IP, and they won't know who to notify. And your ISP can go on not giving a fuck.
>>
>>378476
Absolute bullcrap.

ISPs care about copyright for two reasons:

1 - if they don't take it seriously enough, they get sued as a codefendant like COX did.
2 - ISPs make money off light users and lose money off heavy users. They're like gyms and buffet restaurants. So if you're a heavy user (and almost all pirates are heavy users), they'll jump at an excuse to terminate your money-costing ass.
>>
Just learn to use IRC, faggot. Literally every single plebby seasonal anime is on there, including shounenshit like My Hero Academia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.