[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kill myself with no pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 14993862248040.gif (4MB, 612x482px) Image search: [Google]
14993862248040.gif
4MB, 612x482px
How to kill myself with no pain?
>>
>>356772
>>>/adv/ and >>>/b/
>>
File: creepface.jpg (6KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
creepface.jpg
6KB, 600x600px
>>356772
but anon, you'd be hurting all your friends and family
>>
>>356775
I don't have friends at all. I'm 21 years old neet from russia. I didnt had a GF, my work is disgusting shit for 350$ per month. I dont want to see that anymore.
>>
>>356774
tnx
>>
>>356772
As long as you live, there is some chance that you get better life conditions. Think it, is better to be alive. The morning comes after the most darker part of night.
>>
>>356783
Why do you think like that? Tell me more about your position.
>>
>>356780
Russia is good country, no? Lots of hardbass and tracksuits, right?
>>
>>356786
That is stereotypes. Actualy it feels like some guys fighting in a mud, and they have a fun. But that guys staing outside with their friends and they whole have a fun, no you. You staying at home and look at that, but you are clear person that is not fighting in the mud. I don't know how it to say right.
>>
>Russia is good country, no? Lots of hardbass and tracksuits, right? That is stereotypes. Actualy it feels like some guys fighting in a mud, and they have a fun. But that guys staing outside with their friends and they whole have a fun, no you. You staying at home and look at that, but you are clear person that is not fighting in the mud. I don't know how it to say right.

I'm keeping this
>>
one more bump
>>
>>356772
Vodka.
>>
>>356796
I dont drink alcohol.
>>
>>356785
I once had suicidal thoughts, and that phrase help me to overcome my crisis (As long as you live, there is some chance that you get better life conditions). I think I have a logical way of thinking. I don't believe in an afterlife, so for me all ends with death. Maybe today I'm not happy, but if I stay alive there is a chance that tomorrow will be a better day.

I live in a third world country, I'm not in the lowest social class (that's evident because I have a computer and internet connection) but it's also hard for me. Also where I live crime and violence are really big problems, I have been robbed three times at streets during sun hours.
>>
File: bd5.gif (596KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
bd5.gif
596KB, 360x270px
>>356804
I'm glad that you are living even when life try to shot with some shit right in to your face. I will think more about what did you wrote. Thank you, I dont want to kill myself anymore at this point.
>>
>>356772
Fentanyl.
>>
>>356772

smack, lots and lots of smack.
>>
>>356789
>>356780
I'll pay you exactly 0$ to teach me russian.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.