[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody help me with my Photoshop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Pic unrelated.
I need help with my Photoshop, I can't find a reliable way to undo my mistakes, I've found the undo/redo option and its shortcut, but it only lets me undo one stroke.
Most important issue: For some reason when im trying to paint, I can only draw straight lines. I think this is me accidently pressing a wrong shortcut (I use Ctrl+Z alot) But I don't know what it is or how to get back to painting freely when I accidently set it off.
Can anyone tell me how to set up my own keyboard shortcuts too?
Thanks /wsr/ I'm having most difficulty with middle problem (straight lines)
>>
>>356061
http://millionart.deviantart.com/art/Adobe-Photoshop-assistant-160950828

also you can google most the questions
>>
>>356066
Thanks, but this doesn't really help my initial problems, I can search on the internet for keyboard shortcuts though.
Photoshop assistant will probably be useful anyway though so thanks for that.
>>
>>356079
It's a "I can't google my problems" episode.

A few seconds and tonnes of links.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-cc-only-drawing-straight-lines-with-the-brush-tool

The state of /wsr/ today.
>>
>>356082 that doesn't answer anything, it's one dude saying "Me too!" and another one saying "Buy a new one!" My tablet is fine and the driver is working perfectly, I want to know how to stop using straight lines, when I start up photoshop the lines are fine, and after 10 minutes of me pressing keyboard shortcuts, I'm getting straight lines. My initial question was meant to be, "Am I clicking on a straight line shortcut to make this happen? If so how do I get off of it?"
I've obviously googled it prior, comes up with great shit like "Tutorial on how to draw straight lines" and nothing else.
>>
>>356088
There's plenty of other links to check out.
We've now attained that you're using a tablet and not a desktop which we wouldn't otherwise know.

If you can't narrow down google results then neck yourself, /wsr/ isn't full of magicians.

We also have an art board
>>>/ic/
which probably could help you much better.
>>
>>356090
I'll try the art board then, I just don't have the time to scrawl through the internet, I mean, I'm not asking you guys to do that for me, seems like everyone and their uncle in /wsr/ has photoshop, and thought that the problem would be recognized quickly. Thanks anyway anon
>>
http://www.dezigningeye.com/photoshop-shortcut-for-multiple-undos/
>>
>>356061
CTRL+ALT+Z
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.