[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

romance anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I'd just like a new romance anime to watch preferably ones similar to toradora or B Gata H Kei. (pic unrelated)
>>
File: NodameCantabile01.png (402KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
NodameCantabile01.png
402KB, 720x480px
>>276669
I like Nodame Cantabile
>>
thanks ill try it
>>
>>276678
Good music and a nice story
>>
>>276669
prison school, haganai, oregairu
>>
Ore Monogatari!!
>>
File: 7648536447.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
7648536447.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>276669
The Aquarion trilogy
>>
>>276695
>Don't listen to this trash.
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Chobits
Kuragehime if you don't mind a crossing dressing main character.
Honey and Clover
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
>>
>>276700
>Don't listen to this trash.
>lists Chobits and Kuragehime

Get >>>/out/
>>
>>276704
At least it's closer to romance than fucking Aquarion.
>>
>>276732
Aquarion is a romance franchise, did you even watch it?
>>
>>276738
Correction: closer to this Anon's definition of romance genre. The two examples they gave were closer to slice of life than mecha.
>>
File: thank you for being born.jpg (155KB, 674x1048px) Image search: [Google]
thank you for being born.jpg
155KB, 674x1048px
>>276669
Do you want ones with happy endings or the feels?
>>
>>276754
endings please
>>
>>276704

There's nothing wrong with Chobits, stop being an autist.
>>
>Amazing:
Kare Kano
Kimi ni Todoke

>Other stuff:
Video Girl Ai
Saikano
Cardcaptor Sakura (very good anime but for the first half it's mostly MotW before it derails into almost exclusively romance)
>>
>>277013
>Video Girl Ai
That was meh
>>276982
>stop being an autist.
Typical CLAMP fan reaction.
>>
>>276742
Chobits and Jellyfish Princess with a side not fake rape that goes nowhere are not good anime let alone romance stories.
>>
>>277018
>>Video Girl Ai
>That was meh
The first episode or two felt really generic, but the romance in the middle felt really great to me.
Should mention that Saikano also gets some hate, and somewhat annoying MC at times, but it's really interesting, and the romance feels good sometimes too.

Many people like Eureka Seven for its romance too, but it requires you to be able to stomach 25 episodes of every character being awful and hateable before they become halfway bearable, and the show gives more attention to non-romance anyway. Still, now you know about it.
>>
Golden Time
It's by the creator of Toradora
>>
>>277020
What the fuck are you going on about?
>>
>>277022
thanks anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.