[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sega Saturn Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sega_saturn.jpg (121KB, 1920x1290px) Image search: [Google]
sega_saturn.jpg
121KB, 1920x1290px
Didn't see a Saturn thread recently. Just paid about $45 dollars for an untested Sega Saturn MK 80000A, it looks to be in really great conditon so i doubt its been abused. I have many questions to ask.
>Did i get ripped off?
>What are the chances of it working?
>What are some games i should go for?
>>
>buying a console before knowing what games you want to play

Get a modchip a rhea or an AR cart to use pseudosaturn and go nuts.
>>
Funny that you didn't see a thread recently considering there's one with a similar 'I bought this thing I know nothing about' OP up right now.
>>
>>3886796
>Didn't see a Saturn thread recently.
>>3867676
>>
>>3886804
>"I bought this thing i know nothing about"
Except I do know stuff about it. Obviously i don't know every obscure title, and i don't know the failiure rates of each model, but thanks for being no help at all.
>>
Are we going to call dead laser before it arrives??
Shining force 3
>>
If you bought this 'untested' on ebay that probably mean it broke.

45 is a great price for a working one.

If you actually want to buy games for this thing you better get an AR and starting importing those games. US titles are fucking expensive and jpn versions usually sell for far less.
>>
File: badass-segata.jpg (44KB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
badass-segata.jpg
44KB, 279x350px
Did someone say Saturn thread?
>>
>>3886983
>>3887038
Honestly if it arrives dead, it's just a plus for me. If its a simpler fix like a laser then i'll do it. If its completely dead i'll probably just resell it for $50 "untested"
>>
>>3887169
idk man, I bought a working one complete and with two 3rd party controllers a few weeks ago. To me it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Also remember that with ebay and paypal fee it'll cost you 10% and that you'll be able to sell it that much with cords and some sorta controller.
>>
>>3887319
bought for 45
>>
I bought one awhile back that was listed as bad laser. What I didn't know was that the last guy tried tweaking the shit out of the pots and they were SO far out there is no going back without an oscilloscope.
Aka, I need a replacement type c laser board...unfuckedwith.
Fingers cross that this won't happen to you.
>>
>>3887502
Its being sold by one of those people that picks shit up from goodwill and sells it in mass, so i don't think they've fucked with the pots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.