[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreamcast Burning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-19-18-39-56-832481490.png (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-19-18-39-56-832481490.png
6KB, 262x193px
Everytime I try to download the files for image burn to burn Dreamcast games my computer tells me the files have been moved or deleted. Wtf am I doing wrong. I can only find one place to download those files.
>>
You might as well delete your thread. This board is for the discussion of retro games, not your tech support.

git >>>/out/
>>
>>3748630
And when did dreamcast come out? Thanks for being a dick. Im sorry being 13 and and an obvious Nintendo fand boy that you got your wittle feewings hurt...
>>
>>3748630

see >>1392415
>With the release of the 8th generation of consoles, the Sega Dreamcast will now be considered "retro"
Just saying...
>>
>>3748630
Although you're wrong about the Dreamcast not being retro, you're right telling him we're not tech support for an obvious PC issue.
>>
>>3748741
>>3748745
Never said dreamcast wasn't retro, niggers.
>>
Well thanks for the help....
>>
Using .cue sheets? Open them in notepad and fix the path.
>>
>>3748791
Yeah this is quite possibly the problem. Some full retard programs make cue sheets without taking case sensitivity into account. Even though Windows filesystems are still not properly case sensitive some programs still see the difference between filename.bin and filename.BIN.

And of course the path matters too. If some idiot has left the full path in there like c:\Doug's shit\ and you're not Doug the cue file is no good. You generally want to just remove the path so it looks in the same directory as the cue.

In short: make sure the path and case in the cue sheet matches the image file exactly.
>>
>>3748596
>Wtf am I doing wrong
So many things.
Being too young to:
remember when Google was a thing
know how to burn disks
post here

>>3748707
>>3748741
>>3748745
>NOT RETRO
Reading comprehension kids. He never said that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.