[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pac-Man Diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: torueatspizza-pre.jpg (35KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
torueatspizza-pre.jpg
35KB, 300x395px
What foods would be available for someone trying to start a Pac-Man diet if one were to include the available items from every game?

I'm not sure what the real-life equivalent of pellets and ghosts would be. A power pellet would be like a tab of pcp that would make you go berzerk on everyone and eat them. But since the ghosts can regenerate maybe they represent some kind of renewable plant or fungus. I dunno. Maybe pellets would be pellets of Soylent or the like, but that sounds gross.

Also, maybe instead of eating keys you could eat a nice piece of key lime pie instead. And some bell peppers instead of eating a bell. That kind of thing. You would obviously have to eat the foods in some kind of order as well and determine some kind of intergame guidelines for item equivalencies. As a result there would be some choice, but once you ate an item from one point tier you would have to move on the next one.

I'm surprised no one has designed some pseudo-scientific marketing mumbo jumbo to try to sell this to rubes. You could say there was some kind of secret Japanese diet some, I don't know, monks or some shit, came up with where you had to eat foods in certain orders to gain immortality, but nobody knows what the foods really are and the Pac-Man diet is a bastardized but still salubrious offshoot of the original magical diet.

Celebratory pizza would also be allowed.

ALso, would you rather eat the Pac-Man or the Bubble Bobble diet?
>>
This pushed another thread off the board
>>
>>
File: pac-man_cereal.jpg (197KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
pac-man_cereal.jpg
197KB, 500x493px
>>3417274
How is this even a real question?
Underage or retarded?

>>3417281
Let us all shed a tear for that 404'd thread about some guy's saturn not running the audio properly. I'm sure you were just about to give an insightful reply.
>>
>>3417303
It was about Mednafen Saturn emulation which is also covered by >>3414859.
The guy with the PC-FX emulation trouble seemed done.
>>
Pac-Man was a junkie, eyes oozing pus, haunted by the ghosts of those he'd killed.

They called him Pac-Man because he was always packing heat, lightning-quick on the draw with a personal arsenal second to none. But today he woke up in an alley, all weapons missing but his mouth, an animal, starving hysterical naked, trapped in an unfamiliar maze of mean streets. Needing a fix. Needing a fix like nothing else.

And the ghosts are coming.

PAC-MAN
wokka wokka wokka!
Release 1 / Serial number 001029 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10

Intersection
The streets are all the same, dark alleys with glowing borders keeping the riff-raff like the Pac-Man away from the Elect and their pleasure palaces. Here two of them cross, paths stretching into the darkness in all four directions known to mankind.

"Need to get well," Pac-Man mutters, shivering. "I just need to get well."

There is a food dot here.

>eat food
Pac-Man chokes down the food dot.

>east

Alley
The streets are all the same, this one constrained to east and west. Pac-Man is tense, his finely honed instincts telling him to get through here fast, that there's no side exit to duck into if there's trouble. He learned THAT lesson back in Nam.

A pink ghost comes flying at Pac-Man out of the darkness!

>west
Normally Pac-Man would never run from anything, but right now he's weak and unarmed and NEEDS to get well... he turns tail and makes a break for it.
>>
>>3418263

Intersection

>west

Alley
An orange ghost is sprawled here, oblivious to the world.

>west

Paradise
And then it happens.

Pac-Man rubs the thick yellow slime from his eyes in disbelief as an angel descends from Heaven above, halo replaced by a bright red bow, and presents him with his fix, his medicine, his freaking SALVATION -- and then she is gone, but her glow remains, street bright as day with celestial light. He weeps at the beauty of the power pill.

There is a power pill here.

>eat pill
Pac-Man eats the power pill.

He hears a screech as the celestial orbs whirling in their spheres grind to a halt, observing a perfect moment of stillness.

Then it begins.

The lights the sounds the music the rush the tingling in his skin the beating of his heart the curtain peeled back the guts of the machine the bits the phosphors the world the world the WORLD

The ghosts are upon him but Pac-Man is a GOLDEN GOD and he will eat them again and again and again WORLD WITHOUT END eyes flying celestial substance blue like Krishna sucked back into the matrix that is he and he alone the SUN OF GOD

And thus does he fly high above the maze on wings of energy leaving behind the filth of the mundane and thus ever and ever shall he transcend, TRANSCEND...

*** Pac-Man has GOTTEN WELL ***

Would you like to RESTART, RESTORE a saved game or QUIT?
>
>>
>>3417303
How long was this cereal in production for?
>>
>>3420261
A long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdcZoyRDLyc
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.