[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Identification Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1430072071302.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430072071302.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
These are always fun, don't think we've had one in a while.

Describe games you can't remember the names of, others will try and guess. Be as descriptive as possible.
>>
There's one on right now.

>>2748643
>>
Does anyone know of a game where you shoot someone with a gun?
>>
>>2804170
sheriff
>>
>>2804170
i think there were cannons in super mario that shot bullets *at you*...might that be it?
>>
>>2804243
No...in this one you definitely had a gun and you DEFINITELY shot other people with it. Pretty sure you could jump too.
>>
I remember a 90's platformer arcade game where you play as a clown. I think it was a Japanese game but it's been 2 decades. What could it be...?
>>
Does anyone know a game that has similar music to Klonoa? Some of the tracks sounded extremely familiar when I first played the game in October of last year. The song I want to identify is this one, at the part lasting from 0:38 to 0:44: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj7OHpkvGek
I also recently remembered that one of the tracks sounds like the Sonic Mega Collection's history menu music, and another one reminds me of FFCC.
>>
>>2804430

Pandemonium?
>>
a ps1 3d platforming game where you play as an integrated circuit infesting and controlling animals
>>
>>2804418
jumping and shooting....hmm, okay, that narrows it down a bit.

It might be this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4n_6NFYvLY
My uncle had this on some obscure little japanese system in the 80's, I had never heard of it and I haven't seen anything like it since, but I'm pretty sure it's the game you're talking about.
>>
There was a PS1 game, it had a big cube, and the cube used to pursue yourself until kill you.
>>
I am looking for an old, cartridge game (Polystation or some shit like that)

2D scrolling platformer, with, I think, DuckTales characters. At the end of some level you had to take a long jump from some shit that looked like a picture frame into ocean or some shit. Very blurry memories, 15+years ago.
>>
>>2804170
>>2804243
>>2804418
>>2804919
If you're gonna samefag at least try to be funny
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-19-12-05-29.png (100KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-19-12-05-29.png
100KB, 480x854px
>>2805426
>>
>>2804883
sounds like Space Station Silicon Valley for N64

>>2805375
Intelligent Qube
>>
>>2805465
>Space Station Silicon Valley for N64

now that I look, there was a european port of that to PS1 called Evo's Space Adventures. wow you learn something new everyday
>>
>>2804464
I'm going on a very wild limb here based on a few notes.

Ristar.
>>
>Early 2000s PC game
>First-person adventure / rpg game
>Set in a cyberpunk city with robots and stuff
>The cover art for the game was just some weird logo
>>
Diablo clone with eastern style, 3 characters at once: a warrior, a mage and a female rogue, upper world and underworld, you have to seal holes in the upper world to stop monsters from spawning. 98? 99? 2000?
>>
File: samefag.png (73KB, 698x469px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
73KB, 698x469px
>>2805426
>>
>>2805745
Prince of Qin
>>
anyone know a game where three players can play. It was like Street of rage, I think one of the characcters name was like musafa or something,i think he had yellow dress,
>>
File: 8234965.jpg (66KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
8234965.jpg
66KB, 600x405px
>>2808326
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was three players and had a character named Mustapha.
>>
A pc game in which (I think) you could chose between robot and human, had aerial view, and you had to survive in an alien world or something.
>>
There are a couple games I can't remember because my Game Gear and Nomad gave out from heavy use back in the day.

1. X-Men game, 2D almost metroidvania, had Nightcrawler, Cyclops and Wolverine, I believe the first level was mostly snow and girders. It was for the Nomad.

2.I can't believe I can't figure this one out but, green booger dude, you could shoot the SEGA logo on start up or something and break it

3.This is a game my friend played, can't remember the specific system but I always wanted to play it and he wouldn't let me touch it. It was Final Fantasy-esque, heavy dialogue, the cartridge had kind of a sunset with a skeleton or something in green garb that looked like Link I think?

I know these are pretty vague but I recently (Drunkenly) purchased a portable handheld with some Sega games on it for $50 and it has an SD card slot. Seems to work fine, but none of those games are on it from what I can tell. Thank you in advance for the help.
>>
>>2808445
1 sounds like X-Men 2 Clone Wars,. but that's not a metroidvania at all.

2 is Boogerman
>>
>>2808372
Yes thats the one
>>
>>2805548
System Shock 2?
>>
On my endless journeys through the interent I came across and Game Boy Color game in which you had to manage your own hotel or spa or a resort of some kind. Ofcourse it was Japan exclusive.
>>
>>2804002
looking for
>dos game
>you play an lumberjack
>with a chainsaw
>I think there was some gore or at least violence
>open-like level with lots of secrets like prehistoric
>>
>>2805421

bump. it was either some ducktales or mickey mouse or that sort
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.