[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What else do I listen to if I like Spyro 1-3 soundtracks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1368642817956.png (127KB, 287x250px) Image search: [Google]
1368642817956.png
127KB, 287x250px
What else do I listen to if I like Spyro 1-3 soundtracks?
>>
File: Thingken-of-fast.gif (3MB, 264x313px) Image search: [Google]
Thingken-of-fast.gif
3MB, 264x313px
>>2781972

> Spyro music
> Posts Coco Bandicoot

I guess you could give Crash Bandicoot's music a try, though it is very different from Spyro's music (there's nothing quite like either of them, honestly). Crash 2's is the best. Some of the uncompressed music mixes for all 3 Crash games are avilable on Josh Mancell's Soundcloud profile.
>>
>>2781972
Anything composed by Copeland really.
>>
>>2781981
any links?

also listne to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxu6eXUBTA
>>
Prog rock.

I also remember FFIX using a lot of the same instruments in some tracks.
>>
>>2781972
>>>/mu/
>>
>>2782006

/mu/ is a hipster board where every thread is about milk hotel apple head or some shit
>>
"Soon" and a few other tracks by My Bloody Valentine
'Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space' by Spiritualized
....The Amanda Show theme song (that's actually from the same guy I think)
>>
>>2782025

amanda pls
>>
>>2781972
It was all done by Stewart Copeland of The Police. So I guess go listen to the Police. They're great.
>>
>>2782107
They're guitar tracks all sound almost the same, and they ruin half their songs by repeating the reprise a few too many times. They're catchy, yeah, but it's better to listen to them as part of a general mix as opposed to an entire album.

Roxanne and I Can't Stand Losing You are epic tier though.
>>
>>2781972
Steward Copeland's Sypro 1 was the only good soundtrack
S2 and S3 were not so great
>>
>>2782482

Spyro 2's hubworld tracks were the best in the series.
>>
>>2781972
for some reason I want to suggest Ape Escape 1's soundtrack. Maybe it's just because they came out in the same era of gaming?
>>
>>2781972
Check out his solo work, orchestrali is damn good
>>
>>2781972
The Police, since the composer was a member of that band.
>>
>>2782482
did he do all 3? I really like them all
>>
>>2782612

good rec
>>
>>2781972
Miley Cyrus 's Rekting Ball.
>>
>>2781972
Is it me or does all the music in these games sound kinda samey?
>>
>>2782482
I like 3 better. It felt like both 1 and 2 came together like a lot of things in 3 really. 2 wasn't very good but wasn't bad.
>>
>>2782890

It is, and a bit repetitive too. I think the focus of the music was to create an interesting soundscape, rather than interesting melodies.
>>
>>2782107
no, their music is so different to Spyro's even if he did compose it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYTfmNd5c4

Copeland in the early days. Best Police song to me, out of what I've heard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.