[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nzg/ - Nuzlocke General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 116

File: 1500408076667.jpg (36KB, 399x651px) Image search: [Google]
1500408076667.jpg
36KB, 399x651px
nuzlocke killer edition

last thread hit bump limit >>33046198

>Nuzlocke Info
http://pastebin.com/8b3rHGuX
>Links to official games
http://pastebin.com/WAC4ePwU
>Romhack Links
http://pastebin.com/GzWfs9Bz
>Emulator info
http://pastebin.com/eC8Kp5sx
>Difficulty list
http://pastebin.com/QeWVEgEc
>Pokemon Nuzlocke images
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxu318m9an5ulbm
>Pokemon Bank Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?ueadxvt1f52m0md
Additional Templates
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmfck3jdowgn472
>>
>>33076401
What should I take out of the box to round out my team, Shinx or Girafarig
>>
>>33076468
Without knowing the rest of your team, Shinx.
>>
File: I don't know.jpg (81KB, 701x491px) Image search: [Google]
I don't know.jpg
81KB, 701x491px
>get back to W2 nuzlocke after months of stalling
>have both Klink and Tynamo
>both caught in Chargestone Cave
I don't know what the fuck I was I doing. I should probably just restart.
>>
>>33076766
just flip a coin anon

heads says you keep klink, tails says keep tynamo
>>
File: YAFRH.png (44KB, 706x1014px) Image search: [Google]
YAFRH.png
44KB, 706x1014px
Thanks for the help SwordBro. Emerald Moon is on hiatus, due to reasons I'm too mad to go into right now.

Picked Piplup since that's the only starter out of the line-up I actually like.

I'll be busy as fuck this week, so probably no updates for a while.
>>
>>33076483

here's team if you're wondering

Bruce Lee (Meditite, Level 31)
Olympic (Floatzel, Level 33)
Chrono (Bronzong, Level 34)
Nice N Wet (Gastrodon, Level 33)
Birch (Torterra, Level 34)
>>
>>33076778
I already released Tynamo since she was still untouched and Klink was in the party. The bigger problem is not playing in so long has made me lose the attachment for all of these guys. Maybe playing for a bit will help me rekindle the love.
>>
>>33076468
you have two Psychic types, go with Shinx
>>
>>33076797
>he doesn't like turtwig
I disagree with your opinion
>>
>>33076902
Turtwig is my second favorite gen 4 starter, but in this hack I have to choose between Snivy, Piplup and Torchic.

I hate Snivy's final evolution and Combusken/Blaziken aren't my thing.
>>
>>33076929
what hack are you playing?
>>
>>33076973
Yet Another Fire Red Hack.

Cottonee has fucking speed boost.
>>
File: YAFRH.png (95KB, 706x1014px) Image search: [Google]
YAFRH.png
95KB, 706x1014px
Team in Pewter city.

No close calls yet, and the game forces me to play it on set, which I don't usually do when playing romhacks desu.

And fuck me, does Hustle make Centhead and Nidz Jr. blind? They miss so fucking much
>>
Floatzel just died and i'm going into the first Cyrus battle, hooray
>>
File: generic oras.png (63KB, 628x521px) Image search: [Google]
generic oras.png
63KB, 628x521px
First major update, team right after Petalburg Woods. Zigzagoon, Taillow, and Mudkip are all Careful nature. Penny is Adamant, which is a great nature for Mightyena, and Moldy is Jolly nature with Toxic Heal, which is pretty great. What level should I be at for Roxanne?
>>
>>33077187
around 12 should be fine since you can kill Nosepass easily
>>
File: Layout1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Layout1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
And so comes to an end, my Nuzlocke. Lance has been defeated and the team has been crowned Champion of the Pokemon League.

Electivire died to a crit on the routes to Victory Road. Nidoqueen fell to a trainer. Ninetales soon after fell to a crit as well.

I never used Houndoom before, never been a fan of it. So when it came up as my encounter before VR I felt hessitant. But I knew it would come in handy so I picked it up. Donphan came in VR, and damn was I happy with that.

The elite four themselves had a few heart attacking moments, and one death. Togekiss died to Koga's Tentacruel after I forgot how fast it was because it full restored after a paralyze speed drop.

Donphan really showed Lance's last pokemon not to mess with it, having taught it stealth rock that Charizard must've been crying the moment it got send in.

P.S Never touching a Drayano hack ever again.
>>
@keckleon. I like the re-design you did. Much easier to read now
>>
File: save over.png (24KB, 937x979px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
24KB, 937x979px
Made it through Rock Tunnel, didn't bother wasting a move slot on Flash
caught an Aipom and a Naughty natured Larvitar
>>
File: Part 5.png (236KB, 1317x830px) Image search: [Google]
Part 5.png
236KB, 1317x830px
>>33077665
Thank you! OpenOffice actually ate my last version so I had to redo it but I think it looks a teensy bit cleaner with the fixes.

>>33071898
>>33071903
Tragedy has become opportunity again - I was trying to get some levels on Kanzi the Fearow, who had been falling behind a bit, and took her against a Rocket's Hypno. I was a little reckless and the Hypno got a lucky crit, which spelled her death. I was a little unsure of what to do and originally swapped in a Ponyta I had caught recently before realizing that Ponyta/Rapidash are kinda shit in Gen I. So I just went to the nearest uncaught route to see what I could catch and found Doduo. Turns out that save for like one point of Special and 5 Points of HP, Dodrio is equal or superior to Fearow in every other aspect. So now I've ground up Kiku to around the same level as my others.

...but I am still short the levels of the next Gym by a good 8-10. And I have run through nearly all the available trainers thus far. so idk lol
>>
save over.png
24KB, 937x979px
>>33077864
>catch Mawile east of Lavender
>trainer has Pinsir
>GUILLOTINE MY JIGGLY
>catch Eevee on Route 7
>take gift eevee and dump it in grave because gifts a gay and i dont want to buy an Abra since I always have one
I don't know what to Evolve the Eevee into between Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, or Leafeon with my team the way it is
I have so much special as it is
>>
Alright guys starting my second randomize crystal version run.
Starters are Ditto, Weepinbell, and Phany. Yeah i'm going with on this one.
>>
>>33078305
Fuck forgot to put I'm going with Phany
>>
File: Template_5.1.png (114KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_5.1.png
114KB, 947x600px
Late night update

Team:
Birch (Torterra Lv. 37)
Nikola (Luxray Lv. 32)
Moe (Swablu Lv. 31)
Chrono (Bronzor Lv. 36)
Nice N Wet (Gastrodon Lv. 35)
Bruce Lee (Meditite Lv. 35)
>>
>>33078268
ended up choosing Vaporeon so it can cover having Surf later instead of Nidoking, was gonna go with Jolteon but Thunderbolt on Nidoking with Sheer Force beats unboosted Surf
>>
File: Layout.png (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Layout.png
196KB, 1280x720px
I can't do it. I am so devastated from that loss at the last possible moment. I feel down and defeated, and it's starting to impact my real world interactions.

I can't stop now. I have to try again.
>>
>starter dies to a wild Golbat because crit Acrobatics lol
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ;_;
>>
>>33077406
nice work m8
>>
we should make a discord for this
>>
save over.png
24KB, 937x979px
>>33079327
Made it to Fuschia, had a huge rough time getting around but luckily no deaths
current team
ended up giving Surf to Nidoking for now just to replace it later
>>
File: Part 1, The First Team.png (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Part 1, The First Team.png
270KB, 1280x720px
>>33079453
Not a great start, but that Riolu is pretty sweet. Should I cheese the gym by running around in circles until I get a Lucario? I'll miss Force Palm if I do, is my primary concern.
>>
>>33076401
why does "nuzlocke killer" have huge cowtits?
>>
File: Part 2, The Full Team.png (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Part 2, The Full Team.png
283KB, 1280x720px
>>33079782
A fucking Ralts. Awesome. I already have more faith in this run. It's female, unfortunately, so I don't get a choice of what to evolve it into. However, with a Quiet nature, Gardevoir's the better option anyway.

Gonna do some grinding and go to bed. Hope that this nice start to things helps me wake up a bit more chipper.
>>
>>33080066
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive (unlike my bronzong)
>>
File: Template_6.png (118KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_6.png
118KB, 947x600px
this is fine.jpg

Team:
Birch (Torterra Lv. 39)
Nice n Wet (Gastrodon Lv. 38)
Moe (Altaria Lv. 37)
>>
>>33081715
Who you pulling from the box? Scyther, Gliscor and Magnemite are all fun.
>>
>>33081715
Pick up Pachirisu.
>>
Do you ever hold a grudge if a Pokemon you catch manages to kill a team member before you catch it?
>>
>>33082158
only doing this for shits n' giggles
>>
File: IMG_1440.png (270KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.png
270KB, 2208x1242px
>>33076401
Hello anons, I have started my first ever Nuzlocke run on Theta Emerald EX.

I have just arrived in Dewford City and I am hopeful that I will get a good water type mon with the Old Rod since Plane has atrocious stats.

So far I have been extremely careful and fortunately there have been no fatalities, I hope I could say the same after I get the second badge.

My team is in the picture, but I also have two more friends in the Box.

>Diglett (Drilbur lv9)
>Lilymon (Petilil lv19)

Forgot to nickname Poochyena, will do once I reach Slateport City.

I will come back and share my stories once I get done with Brawly.
>>
File: IMG_1439.png (206KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1439.png
206KB, 2208x1242px
>>33082569
Wrong pic, anyway, here is the real team picture.
>>
I just realized my entire team (save for Gastrodon who gets rekt by Snover) is weak to Ice and Pachirisu won't do crap to them, what should i add in
>>
>>33082782
Magnemite and Tentacool are your best options.
>>
File: LayoutBW.png (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LayoutBW.png
609KB, 1920x1080px
>>33077406
Here we go again.
Added a 'Q&A' box this time, thought it would be funny.
>>
Almost done grinding the team to 14. I'm so hyped for this run. Delphox, Vivillon, Lucario, Gardevoir. I've already got 4 little guys that I wouldn't be opposed to bringing to the Pokémon League later on.
>>
Minor Update: FUCK MIRROR CAVE.

RIP Paul Rudd the Butterfree and Copperfield the Inkay to that scummy Hawlucha that convienantly knew Rock Throw
>>
>>33084363
gl friend, I was sad to see you lose at the very end last time.
>>
>>33084363
gl man, hope you finally get it done this time
>>
>>33085004
>>33085095
Thanks anons. I appreciate the encouragement. I'll do my best not to disappoint.
>>
>>33082782
>>33082855

Magnemite is part steel and steel is good against Ice.
>>
File: Part 3, Woof.png (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Part 3, Woof.png
292KB, 1280x720px
First a Riolu, then a Ralts, now a Furfrou. I keep getting nice low encounter mons. I actually used a Furfrou in my very first X playthrough, and it was excellent, so I look forward to seeing what this gal can do.

To the box with my Pickup Bunnelby, I guess.
>>
What level should I grind up to for Candice?
>>
Can't fucking decide what to nuzlocke.
First reply decides what game I play.
>>
>>33086445
>>33087054
Emerald or B/W
>>
Update: After all the hell and grind that reflection cave was, Korrina was a bit of a pushover. Jenner, my penultimate addition before the gym, was able to sweep easily with reflect+Psybeam spam. My rival unfortunately killed my Tyrunt while squabbling over who gets a Mega Ring.

Current team:
Jenner the Mr. Mine (Hasty, Soundproof) lv31
Adelle the Azumarill (Quiet, Huge Power) lv30
Rock Johnson the Throh (Impish, Inner Focus) lv29
Halle Berry the Rhyhorn (Bashful, Rock Head) lv28
Enrique the Budew (Gentle, Natural Currently) lv28
Training up Kirsten the Zubat via passing unless I find a better poison/steel type not called Lucario.

>>33086288
Love the naming convention
>>
>>33086288
C R I N G E
>>
>>33087184
I'll do a randomized white run, why not.

My rules...

Starters were determined by RNG.org

Grass - Turtwig
Fire - Charmander
Water - Mudkip

ID = 1234(5)

Final digit determines which starter I choose

1-3 = Turtwig
4-6 = Charmander
7-9 = Mudkip
0 = I choose

- When a Pokemon faints it's considered dead and must be released
- I can only catch the first Pokemon encountered in each new zone
- Can't catch starter Pokemon
- Shiny clause
- No items in battle
- Battle style on "Set"
>>
>>33087227
Thanks. Been planning this one for a while with a couple of my friends, coming up with good names for it.

>>33087235
Do you just not like naming themes, or not like my choice of theme? you're a faggot either way.
>>
File: Part 6.png (238KB, 1316x831px) Image search: [Google]
Part 6.png
238KB, 1316x831px
Not a lot of change to the image but good progress - I went for it and cleared out both Koga's Gym and finished off Silph Co. Taking a break right now but I have Sabrina in my sights - only question is how I am going to handle that level 50 Zam. I'm likely not outspeeding it, even with Dodrio, so I might just need to hope to poison or something and outlast it. Thankfully, it's physically frail, so something ridiculous like Hypno using physical attacks might work. I'm thinking of grinding to 40 and considering my options from there.
>>
>>33076401
Man, FUCK Pokemon White.
So, I'm on my fifth attempt at nuzlocking this shit, and I'm genuinely pissed off.
First and second tries both ended at the first gym, when the leader set up and just *destroyed* me.
Third ended at Cherin, bastard crit twice in the first fight after picking starter.
Fourth try ended to the first gym *again*, but this time the fucking fire monkey destroyed all my oran berries in the process.

So, this time, I've strained, and pushed, and grinded until I was level 15 on just route 2 so I could fucking fight the goddamn first gym, and I succeeded! Even with his fucking type advantage.
Fuck yes I felt good about myself. Except the game says "Pokemon up to level 20 will now listen to you" and I was like, hold on, don't they do that anyway? Eh. Whatever. And I push on to the next gym, and I grinded until my Pokemon are level 18, and I have a full party, and I figure: it's a gym in a museum! Must be rock type! I have an advantage! Tympole and Dewott will fuck this place up!
FUCK NO.
Normal type... And they were fucking cheating.
I took down the herdier with no problem... But the level 20 rat, watchog? Had Revenge *REVENGE*. Power ~120 fighting type move. A fucking egg move. Bullshit. And Crunch, and hypnosis. My whole team, lost, to sleep and destruction.

And he's level 20. I can't even control a stronger Pokemon to beat this fucker. And if I want to use a fighting type against him? The two in this version are evidently Super rare.
Fuck Pokemon White. It's a goddamn death trap for nuzlock.
>>
>>33088298
Sorry, not the female gym leader, the male watchog. That's the him, I was using the pronounced wrong. Christ, i:'em self censoring.
>>
>>33088298
Yeah I had a Black Nuzlocke die like that repeatedly. It's a pretty brutal Nuzlocke for a mainline game. Hope things improve for you!
>>
>>33088298
Crit ratio is so ass insane in gen 5 I made an additional rule so I could progress at all. If your Pokemon dies from a crit and the last Pokemon to die also died from a crit it doesn't fucking count.
>>
>>33088904

Seems fairly normal to me. It's just Tackle is stronger in this game so everything hits harder.

I've never wiped to Lenora, or even in BW1 period.
>>
>>33088298
git gud, seriously this is the first time I heard anyone has such a horrible problem nuzlocke-ing those games.
>>
File: 1.png (10KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
10KB, 256x384px
>>33087786
Rival decimated me so I changed my mind and started White.

Starters were Roggenrola, Starly and Clamperl. ID ended with 5 so Starly it is.

Nocturnal cause it's both late as fuck right now and it evolves into and edge bird.

Wish me luck!
>>
File: 1.png (125KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
125KB, 900x600px
>>33089449
Fuck this shit I'm going to bed.
>>
>>33088904
Cheap as hell why bother nuzlocke at all
>>
>>33091775
This
>>
>>33088298
Agreed. I've yet to finish a run of B/W. Furthest I've gotten was the Electric gym. Shit's frustrating.
I love it though
>>
File: LayoutBW.png (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LayoutBW.png
770KB, 1920x1080px
>>33083266
Not super happy with the encounters. Would have really liked a Muna and a Blitzle. Alas, RNG is not at my side. Roggenrolla does help with the next gym so I should be happy with that.
>>
File: Template_7.png (126KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_7.png
126KB, 947x600px
>grind everyone up to low 40's, make sure to grind Torterra and Altaria because they're 4x weak to ice
>Tentacruel dies to Wood Hammer suicide crit
>Switch to gastrodon to tank Blizzard
>Blizzard crit, but it's okay, Gastrodon lives
>Hail says "fuck no" to that idea

gettin' real sick of ur shit Platinum

Team:
Edison (Magnezone Lv. 44)
Moe (Altaria Lv. 41)
Birch (Torterra Lv. 42)
>>
>>33093309
Bring in Quagsire for the next gym. It'd also be cool to bring in girafarig and snorunt.
>>
>>33087227
Double Update: Got both the 4th and 5th badge. Sacrificed Lucario to the grass gyms Gogoat to heal up, and lost Halle Berry the Rhyhorn to Heliolisk's Grass Knot, which caught me off guard (when it really shouldn't). RIP Halle, you deserved so much better.

Current team:
Enrique the Roselia (Gentle, Natural Cure) lv33 (Will receive Shiny Stone at 40)
Rock Johnson the Throh (Impish, Inner Focus) lv36
Jenner the Mr. Mine (Hasty, Soundproof) lv35
Adelle the Azumarill (Quiet, Huge Power) lv33

Box is thin. Only have a Sentret, Slowpoke, and Zubat. Hoping Mountain Kalos can help me find the missing pieces of my squad.
>>
>>33094771
>Mr. Mine

Requesting somebody photoshop a turban on Mr. Mime. Maybe a scraggly beard too?
>>
>>33076401
i want to fuck the nuzlocke killer.
>>
Hello, again... breaking my cellphone and losing my last save, then losing my job and having to get a new one and get used to it, I am back at nuzlocking... but can you guys help me with different rules? I want to make a list of them and then start playing
>>
What's the best game for nuzlocking if your biggest issue is having to sit through tons of unskippable dialogue, sidequests, and busy work? I'm fine with Gyms, villain battles, and things like that... but shit like PokeStudios, Plaza, the Unown shit, and that kind of stuff usually burns me out on nuzlockes because I just can't stand sitting through it again.
>>
>>33089683
You seem upset, yet according to your image you caught a female Combee. Vespiquen's an amazing Pokémon in-game; why so upset?

>>33093309
That's some struggle there. Good luck, anon. I'm seconding adding Quagsire and Girafarig to the team. For the last option, though, Sneasel might do you well.
>>
>>33095031
for now I have:
Permadeath - if a mon faints it is boxed and dead
First catch - can only catch first pokemon per area
Name 'em all - have to give a name to every catch
Set battle - game is on SET mode
Dupes clause - can ignore a mon if it has already been caught
Shiny clause - can catch a mon at any moment if it's shiny
Finders keepers - can use any item or TM I find
Compulsive seller - once I get to a mart I have to sell everything I can't use
Big spender - once I get to a mart I have to use all the money I got
Last man standing - if my team wipes, I can use the boxed ones until I have none left (then it's game over)
Or die trying! - I can't switch active party members with the boxed ones (nor kill any mon on purpose)
Pokeballs only - I can only buy and use regular Poke balls
No items in battle - can't heal during battles
Resident evil heal mode - can only go to poké centers or use heal items if pokémon is with "Caution" or "Danger" health (orange or red)

I found this one but not sure if I will do it:
fair battles - use the same quantity of mon the next important opponent will have (i.e. Brock has only 2 so I can only have 2 in my team)

any other suggestions?
>>
>>33095207
Defeat legendaries?
>>
>>33095207
Heirlocke - Cannot catch any more Pokémon once you have a full team. Replacement Pokémon are given the same name as the one that just died, but with a "II," "III," etc. added on to the name
>>
>tfw easily foreseeable and stupid death but thought nah it'll be fine
Fuck me.
>>
>>33095507
I know this feel.

>5th gym in Y
>Have the Serebii page right in front of me with levels, mons and skills
>Leave my Rhyhorn in against Heliolisk even though it has Grass Knot
>1 shotted

I can only blame myself... But man do I wish I had that Bulldoze for Valerie's Mawile right now.
>>
File: Part 7.png (244KB, 1318x829px) Image search: [Google]
Part 7.png
244KB, 1318x829px
>>33088217
>>33078184
Well, I have gotten past Sabrina but suffered somewhat for it - Kiku, my last possible flier save for Charizard, has fallen. I was a little too arrogant and figured she could take care of Alakazam, but ate a Psychic and couldn't take it. I was a bit at a loss for what to replace her with, but I figured I could bend the rules a bit for a Vulpix from the Casino.

I managed to get the Vulpix close to up to snuff, and my arrogance caused her to die during grinding. We hardly knew ye, Rozela.

Now I'm at a bit of a loss - I can definitely take Blaine and likely Giovanni with this team but I would hate to go into the VR or the E4 without a full compliment. Any suggestions?
>>
>>33095507
Truly the most dangerous nuzlockes are the ones where you start off strong. Overconfidence has lead to many a loss on my part.
>>
>>33096604
I'll second that one. I tend to be pretty cautious but the moment I get even a little complacent or arrogant, I tend to lose a mon.
>>
File: Part 4, Level 20 Checkpoint.png (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Part 4, Level 20 Checkpoint.png
303KB, 1280x720px
>>33096706
I've got to watch myself in that regard. I've gotten off to a great start this time.

Whole team trained to 20, and I'm ready to work through Route 8. I'm already disappointed by it, though. So many cool Pokémon here, like Inkay, Absol, Seviper, and so on. Yet I get a horde of Wingull. Such is life, though.

Worth pointing out is that I'm not currently using my Ralts or my Venipede, but I do plan on adding them to the team later. My current level cap is only 25, but after I've beaten the next gym, it goes up to 32, meaning that I can have a Gardevoir and a Scolipede. Until then, they're none too impressive, so I'll leave them safely in the box.
>>
File: 1488713687706.png (466KB, 472x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488713687706.png
466KB, 472x477px
>>33096604
>>33096706
Remind yourself...
>>
I got wiped at Blaine >>33079671
gonna start over because this hack feels nice
will post a pic when I get to viridian forest
>>
File: save over.png (11KB, 922x745px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
11KB, 922x745px
>>33097679
Enterting Viridian
Charmander starter
Wooper on 22
Chansey on 2
HootHoot on 1
>chansey was holding a lucky egg
this is beautiful
>>
>>33097772
grind Wooper and Chansey up some on early routes first
>>
>>33089073
Oddly, you seem to be alone in this assertion. Everyone else is commiserating the difficulties of a BW nuzlock.
I'm fairly good. Black and White are just arbitrarily bullshit
>>
For those of you who haven't tried out Moon Emerald, I'd give it a try.

Here's the team going into Flannery:
> Alibaster (Torracat) Lv. 30
> Cando (Toucannon) Lv. 30
> Peejay (Bewear) Lv. 30
> Pekero (Frogadier) Lv. 30
> Kaito (Electabuzz) Lv. 30
> Sparrow (Tsareena) Lv. 30

In the Box is:
> Fitch (Murkrow)
> Tilde (Torkoal)
> Loofa (Komala)
> Smuglin (Meowth-Alola)
> Starburst (Minior)
> Lucie (Growlithe)
>>
>>33097837
RIP Alibaster to a crit overheat in the sun, Lucie is taking over as the team's fire type

F
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-23-01-20-07.png (330KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-23-01-20-07.png
330KB, 1280x800px
>Never managed to get Abra on a normal playthrough
>Get one in one shot on Nuzlocke
Also just steamrolled Misty
Bets on who bites the dust first?
>>
>>33098170
Well, I know in my LeafGreen Playthrough, the only Pokémon I ever lost was a Mankey, and it was to a Magnitude 10 from a Geodude in Rock Tunnel.

So, if anyone, probably Mankey.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-23-01-23-41.png (404KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-23-01-23-41.png
404KB, 1280x720px
Emerald vanilla. Already beat the elite 4 several times. I'm going to beat all the legendaries and then Steven. Fucking Groudon is already dead, but it nailed my Swampert with Fissure even though it was 3 levels lower and it was confused.
>>
File: save over.png (12KB, 922x745px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
12KB, 922x745px
>>33097810
took a nap but otherwise did some grinding
but at level 16 Chansey evolved
so there's that
>>
File: save over.png (21KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
21KB, 952x832px
>>33099066
After smashing through Brock (his Kabuto is the worst threat he has and god damn Mega Drain on Wooper is scary as fuck)
>>
>>33099116
What hack is this
>>
>>33099804
Fire Red Evolution - Full
I haven't tried the basic version but I'm guesing its barely different
>>
save over.png
21KB, 952x832px
>>33099854
>enter rock tunnel
>first encounter is Kanga
>lose both my Noctowl and Blissey to Mega Punches before catching it
>>
>>33099854
That's made by Snoop, has a few bugs including the possibility to crash in the champions room. He's working on an updated version called "The Fire Rises" with gen 5-6 mons and alolan forms available
>>
>>33100291
that sounds rad as fuck
im still wondering if its counter to nuzlocke principles to dick around on route 1 with the macho brace to pick up attack and speed EVs hard for my pokes
>>
This sort of gimmick rule set doesn't make sense to me.

You are trying to make the game more challenging, but really all it does is make your gameplay super fucking risk averse, so you are better off just overleveling rather than thinking.

Level limits? Cool, that just means more resets and more emphasis on abusing other strategies like item setups. Resets made sense before games had 6 hours of cutscenes.

Ban items? At this point we are just playing wack-a-mole with the game and we're basically more focused on NOT playing the game than how we play the game.

No exp share except for grinding? So this change does almost nothing except waste time?

These webcomic meme rules have aged poorly. It would be nice if there was another creative way to play the game.
>>
>>33100600
here's your (you) now fuck off
>>
>>33100600 (You)
>>
@33100600

Not even giving you a (you), just want to appreciate your digits.
>>
>>33076401
i want to impregnate her.
>>
File: 012 DIAMOND__6812.png (10KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
012 DIAMOND__6812.png
10KB, 256x384px
This is my team to face diamond elite 4, no items

how screwed i am?

the only other mon i have on pc is dialga so out of question and i have no more pokeballs and routes to catch new stuff. this is my team till the end

ps: that lumineon knows giga impact and u-turn because i had fuck all to teach it
>>
>>33101658
Tough to say, the first 3 shouldn't be that difficult. Especially with those levels. The last may be able to hit hard. Cynthia has one of the best grass types, so be sure to keep Abomasnow and Staraptor alive. Garchomp shouldn't be a problem with that team though.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613280772/abomi-nation
>>
File: rednuzlocke1.png (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke1.png
23KB, 1280x720px
It's been more than 10 year since I played pokémon red and I wanted to see how well/bad it aged. Help me pick a starter.
>>
>>33101658
Post moves, friendo.
Here's some tips:
>Aaron
Easy with Staraptor, fight his Drapion with one of your Gastrodon.
>Bertha
You'll curbstomp her.
>Flint
Shouldn't be that hard, but you're going to need to switch out a few times.
>Lucian
Really depends on what moves your Pokémon know. I suggest keeping Abomasnow out of that fight to save him for Cynthia.
>Cynthia
Spiritomb: use any of your Water mons
Roserade: go for Staraptor
Gastrodon: your Abomasnow will outspeed it
Lucario: use a Gastrodon with a strong Ground move
Milotic: probably the hardest. If you don't have any SE moves, just fight it with anything except for Abomasnow
Garchomp: time for Abomasnow
>>
Hi, how does one go about doing a nuzlocke for Volt White (2)? As in rules or so, since its significantly harder. I'm currently shitting myself after the first gym with just Electrike and a Zubat. Will grind with Hugh I guess.
>>
>>33101900
Go off trainer ID
>>
>>33101935
okay
staraptor - brave birb - close combat - fly - return
gastrodon #1 - surf - body slam - ice beam - earthquake
gastrodon #2- surf - body slam - ice beam - mud bomb
lumineon - u-turn, surf, giga impact, silver wind
azumarill - aqua tail, surf, return, brick break
abomasnow - bullet seed (hey its good for grinding), wood hammer, ice punch, blizzard

didnt knew the E4 had a psychic dude (its kind of a blind run) now i'm worried as shit. no one in my team has great sp def and i have no dark/ghost moves

having to save staraptor and abomasnow for the last fight because of no items pretty much makes me face the entire E4 with a water team. worried.jpg
>>
>>33101900
charmander
>>
File: LayoutBW.png (951KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LayoutBW.png
951KB, 1920x1080px
>>33093177
Knowing that retaliate exists from my many normal playthroughs in BW I knew to watch out for it, so I sacrificed the worst birb in the entire franchise to heal. Sewaddle got critted during grinding, so that happened.

I wanted a Sandile, but I can still get one later. Having a Darumaka will actually help alot in the next gym.
>>
File: rednuzlocke2.png (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke2.png
28KB, 1280x720px
>>33101900
I think this is the first time I have a Nidoran in my team. I hope he survives against my rival.
>>
>>33102555
>I think this is the first time I have a Nidoran in my team
how

nice layout btw
>>
I keep trying X and keep getting bored, these areas are so anti-fun.
>>
Been reading the comments to Pitch-Black Nuzlocke, and I found this gem of a criticism:

>As much of a fan I am of cold, dark and bloody runs, I'm a little confused by this one. Your art is spectacular and getting better with each page, but I have to question why no one's called an authority on your protag yet. I find it hard to imagine someone pushing people out of windows, cutting someone with a knife and then feeding a dead Pokémon to a Gym Leader without some kind of police being called.

>Also questioning your Pokémon's morality? It was your Audino(?) that was forced to kill it's own family, where they then cooked them and ate them, right? I... don't understand why the Audino would do that. A person's attachment to their family, human or Pokémon, should be strong enough that they wouldn't willingly kill them - let alone eat them? It all seems too savage to be anywhere near realistic.

(1)
>>
>>33102814

>Excuse me if I'm sounding rude, but I'm just confused about how this all works. You said yourself that you were looking to make a proper explanation into the Nuzlocke rule system; whilst personally I believe there's been a lot of very good explanations already, I'm taking your words to sound like you want to make this comic something good. If you do, I'd suggest that you look into the implications of your characters' actions a bit more and then involve consequences more often. I'd also suggest that you keep away from constant violence. As much as your fans seem to love it, they keep going on about how you have a 'good plot', which I don't really see. More so, I see your protagonist committing all kinds of creepy acts to the point that you wonder why he's not in a mental hospital already. I can see that being a part of his 'charm', but I think you've taken it a tad too far to the point that violence has replaced plot.

>I see a lot of potential in your Nuzlocke, but I'm not sure you've thoroughly thought through just what your characters are doing; technically, all of your protag's Pokémon are cannabals at this point, which I find unnerving and strange. I can see why people like your run so much, but I think it's a little lacklustre at the moment. Clean it up a bit and I think this could be something really great. C:

(2)
>>
>>33098170
Where's your starter?
>>
File: save over.png (22KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
22KB, 952x832px
>>33102818
>>33102814
maximum edge
>>33100299
The gang's all here
Seviper was also made into a Poison/Dark type
gonna grind it up to be a special attacker since I already have Dugtrio and Kanga for physical coverage
>>33100600
I can kind of get where you're coming from, but given that pokemon has so few mechanics and is relatively simple and hammered into a formula, it's hard to improve the difficulty without adding in rules like those.
>>
File: save over.png (21KB, 954x1043px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
21KB, 954x1043px
>>33102980
>level up
>+17 speed
oh good god what have I done
>>
File: rednuzlocke3.png (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke3.png
32KB, 1280x720px
Wow, rival's Pidgey almost wipe my entire team. Those crits were fucking annoying. Anyway, I just got to Pewter City, catching Randall and Coco on my way here. I'm feeling pretty confident desu.
>>33102614
idk, I only remember to catch rattatas and spearows but again, it's been a long time since I played this game.
>>
save over.png
21KB, 952x832px
>>33103027
>BUTTERFREE DED
god is dead
>>
File: White 2 Nuzlocke copy.jpg (694KB, 1645x979px) Image search: [Google]
White 2 Nuzlocke copy.jpg
694KB, 1645x979px
>buy Blizzard TM specifically for Drayden
>forget to use it
>Samurott is now dead weight
>lose half my team becase I have no counter for dragon
Fug, this gym was brutal. Worst was Reuniclus who totally should have survived, but I accidentally used the potion on Drapion instead. I'm sorry. ;_;
>>
save over.png
22KB, 952x832px
>>33103124
>smash Erika with Charizard
>catch Mawile on route 8
>mawile dies during grinding to crit
>buy abra to trade later for Mr. Mime
>crush my way through Rocket Hideout (except for a special add-on trainer with 6 level 40+ pokes)
>fight giovanni
>dig spamming his nidoking
>use dig on nidoqueen
>earthquake
FUCK
barely beat him without more casualties
>>
What other than whiting out has killed a run for you in the past?
>Been looking for a 6th member for 3 towns now
>Encounter a ninjask, baton passing speed boosts to my ursaring would be dope as fuck
>Similarily leveled mon used future sight!
>It's a critical hit!
>Wild shitbug fainted!
Fuck you john for fucking with future sight.
As standard as this scenario is, knowing I probably won't find a more fitting 6th member before the end of the game just fucked the whole thing for me, maybe if i leave it for a month or 2 I'll get over it.
>>
>>33103527
Only thing I've quit was HG/SS because they are so fucking long to Nuzlocke. I wasnt even doing bad at all, I just saw the task and felt overwhelmed. I've also never finished SuMo cause theres way too many cutscenes and just drags on.
>>
UPDATE: Badge 5 get! This is the team post-5th gym, ball factory, and my route 15 catch on Y. Fairy gym wasn't really all that bad with @Eviolite Shelmet using toxic/venoshock. Didnt even have to use Roserade.

Enrique the Rpserade (Gentle, Natural Cure) lv41
Jenner the Mr. Mime (Hasty, Soundproof) lv40
Rock Johnson the Throh (Impish, Inner Focus( lv40
Adelle the Azumarill (Quiet, Huge Power) lv41
Mel Gibson the Shelmet (Timid, Shell Armor) lv40
Charlie Sheen the Watchog (Lonely, Illuminate) lv36 (ffffff- Could've had a Pawniard or Foongus)
>>
>>33103901
6th gym, I mean.
>>
File: rednuzlocke4.png (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke4.png
36KB, 1280x720px
>>33103120
RIP Randall, two crits in a row from another Rattata. I'll miss you bro.
Rival's been ezpz with Coco, and she's gonna carry me through this water gym aswell. I'll grind a bit just in case.
>>
Cant decide between a RSE,HG, or Plat nuzlocke
Dubs decides which game, starter and nickname. Go ahead and throw in a weird rule for me too if youd like (Can also be G/S/C)
>>
>>33104295
Plat, Torterra, Akupara. Try the Heirlocke rules, those seem fun and probably gonna be my next run.
>>
save over.png
22KB, 952x832px
>>33104295
I say go with Emerald, Mudkip starter, and nickname them Memester
>>33103438
further updating, grinding up my fresh Haunter and my traded for Mr. Mime
I'm normally opposed to trading but trying out a different Psychic type on a run feels like a fun idea
>>
>>33104295
HG, Chikorita, Gay Dino
>>
File: rednuzlocke5.png (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke5.png
40KB, 1280x720px
>>33104163
I'm at Vermilion City, catched Rasputin in the wild and Chapó with the old fishing rod. I might level him at some point, but it's gonna be a pain in the ass. Anyway, I'll leave it here for today.
>>33104295
HG is my favorite Pokémon game, choose Cyndaquil.
>>
>>33104348
still trapped in the eternal struggle of grinding
once I catch Mime and Haunter up to Seviper and Quagsire we can move forward towards Koga
>>
File: 458Mantyke.png (165KB, 688x496px) Image search: [Google]
458Mantyke.png
165KB, 688x496px
With Mantyke is it okay to catch a Remoraid for evolution purposes and then release it or am I stuck with this cute little babby?
>>
>>33104921
I'd say that you're stuck with it. I judge it the same way I would judge evolving a Shelmet or Karrablast: must have both within the rules of the Nuzlocke before evolving.
>>
>>33104921
why would you want something else? look at this cute bastard
i don't think its okay to capture an extra pokemon for evos yet i used the option on randomizer to cancel trade evos so you do you
>>
>>33104981
Suvivability is more important than cuteness as far as I'm concerned. But I guess I could always slap eviolite on him.
>>
>>33104921
If you can legitimately catch a Remoraid, sure.
>>
File: 1492733589099.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492733589099.gif
745KB, 382x450px
what fan game (rom or game from scratch) do i nuzlocke

i want something with relatively challenging difficulty but no stupid as curves either
>>
File: Part 5, Gee Billy.png (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Part 5, Gee Billy.png
321KB, 1280x720px
Still going deathless. I was void of tragedy at this point last run too, though, so I've got to be sure not to get too cocky. My second badge has been obtained, with Clint the Lucario making very short work of the gym.

The gauntlet begins now, though. After some easy Flare Grunts, I have to face Route 11, the Reflecting Cave, my first real battle against Calem, and Korrina's super deadly gym. My plan for said gym is to bring Virginia the Kirlia back into the party, get her Gardevoir'd, and hopefully that'll be enough to alleviate any issues.

Current Level Cap: 32
>>
what should I evolve Snorunt into, Froslass or Glalie
>>
>>33105589
what's its nature? What's your current team?
>>
>>33105596
team: Torterra, Altaria, Magnezone, Quagsire, Girafarig, Snorunt

nature: Naive
>>
>>33105610
Naive is a good nature that either could use. No real Dark or Ghost weaknesses on your team. You do have more special attackers than physical already, but you've got two dedicated physical attackers still, so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I think either would work fine. I'm leaning towards Froslass, though.
>>
File: Part 8.png (253KB, 1318x827px) Image search: [Google]
Part 8.png
253KB, 1318x827px
>>33096580
Alright Blaine down, more or less a pushover with Vappy and Nidoking, though Russet got very close to dying.

I decided after great deliberation that Rapidash was really my only choice for replacement despite its mediocrity. I ground Ambrosia up properly and now we have a full team. Giovanni continues the trend of "what is a level curve" that Yellow appears to enjoy (perhaps they were thinking that everyone would march in with a set of three starters???), so we're going to clear out his Gym for EXP and maybe try to grind a teensy bit more. We'll see.
>>
>>33105610
I'd go Froslass in this case. Maximize that speed a bit.
>>33105578
Surprised you're not using Kirlia. I guess Braixen takes up the psychic mantle but Gardevoir is deadly. Also shoutout to your Roselia. Roserade has been carrying me on my run, and Iris is one of my favorite all-time songs. Rooting for it to make it to the end of your run now.
>>
>>33105657
I mean, if we want to get right down to it, I actually have 10 party members that I swap in and out based on the situation. My Kirlia, Whirlipede, Furfrou, and Vivillon are all still getting plenty of action, even if they're not on my default team.
>>
>>33105632
is this a spreadsheet ya fuckin nerd
>>
>>33105677
It-it's... easier to update...
>>
>>33105677
>>33105691
I like it, Kecleon. Its thumbnail stands out from the other layouts, and it's quick and easy to read. Keep the layout easy, focus on the Lockes, you've got a long journey ahead of you.
>>
>>33105691
(another anon here) I tried to do something like that but feel the .png files make the nuzlocke more relatable
>>
save over.png
22KB, 952x832px
>>33105151
You could try the Fire Red hack I'm playing, it's a lot of fun
>>33104839
Alright made a lot of progress this time
>catch Snorlax
>get to Fuschia
>Sludge Bomb Tm available for sale so I can now teach it to Gengar and Seviper
>catch my 3 encounters in Safari Zone (Charmeleon, Rhyhorn, and Nidorino)
Things are going well, but now I gotta head to Blaine because in this hack I can't access Saffron until after the Sevii Isles
>>33105589
I say try Glalie, I love it
>>
File: save over.png (20KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
20KB, 952x832px
>>33105754
should I teach Gengar Psychic?
>>
>>33105703
Thanks dude! I like fancy spreadsheets so

>>33105708
Yeah I feel you there. I just don't have the patience to edit an image constantly and it discourages me from posting.
>>
File: 012 DIAMOND__17174.png (10KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
012 DIAMOND__17174.png
10KB, 256x384px
Suck it Cynthia

jesus christ everything was going terribly wrong but i still pulled it off

only one of the garchomps and abomasnow survived in the end. staraptor died against lucian and roserade almost swept my entire team. but screw it, fucking finally, diamond is done

too bad i'll have to relive all the nightmares while going through pearl but its one step further towards leaving gen IV forever
>>
>>33106039
Fuck yeah dude. Nice job
>>
>First catch in the Frost Cave in XY is Jynx
>about 5 encounters later find a Shiny Jynx

Catching all the thirsty hoes. I'm exchanging the old one for the shiny cause why not.
>>
File: 1486517922975.jpg (2MB, 2540x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486517922975.jpg
2MB, 2540x2000px
>>33105677
>>33105691
>>33105703
I second the spreadsheet, it's nice. And I'm turbo autistic when it comes to templates
>>
>>33106039
Congrats!
>>
>>33106039
Which one survived, Pink or Blue?

Also, grats!
>>
>>33106251
No option for cumlocke?
>>
>>33106315
Nope. I may switch sixlocke for heirlocke though, once I order an external HDD case for my old drive. My motherboard broke and i'm in the process of ordering new parts atm. Meanwhile, i'm stuck on my laptop without photoshop.

The concept behind 6locke would be go generate in 6 random pokemon (Or catch the first 6 only) and be stuck with them through out the one. A one
>>
>>33106334
Thats a great concept, would you only be allowed 6 pokemon for the whole game?
>>
>>33106347
Yup, and I think an option would be to either generate 6 from the get go (1-total number in game) or have only the first 5/6 routes as catch-able areas. So it'd be up to the players choice
>>
>>33106063
>>33106270
thanks dudes
i really didn't wanted to fail and have to start diamond all over again

>>33106293
pinko
>>
>>33106251
Well I wanted to find an old template I used for gen 1 that I retired since I wasn't enjoying a gen 1 nuzlocke, but I couldn't. I'm gonna do a sixlocke on vanilla emerald.
>>
save over.png
21KB, 952x832px
>>33105857
Finished the Sevii Isles, taught Charizard Blast Burn
Crushed the fighting dojo with Charizard and it's Air Slash
Made it into Silph Co.
Just now lost my Kanga at level 63
this also means I wasted 30K on an earthquake TM, and lost my Cut and Rock Smasher
>>
Okay, By vanilla emerald I meant I'm gonna randomize starters (for variety sake), Give Indoor running shoes, and full Hm compatability so I don't soft-lock on something. And physical Special split. Now I gotta learn how to generate the rest of my team (A random number generator decides them). I've decided against using legendary pokemon if generated. The only case I'll use a legendary is if a starter choice is a legendary, and my trainer ID matches up with it. (Stars gotta align)
>>
File: Template_7.1.png (130KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_7.1.png
130KB, 947x600px
Late night update v2

Team:
Edison (Magnezone Lv. 44)
Moe (Altaria Lv. 42)
Birch (Torterra Lv. 42)
Curly (Quagsire Lv. 39)
Janus (Girafarig Lv. 38)
Hat Man (Froslass Lv. 39)
>>
>>33106575
My choices were 1: Oddish. 2: Nidoran Male. 3: Nidoran Female. My ID ended in 8 so Nidoran female it is.
>>
I got my comment deleted from the Nuzforums. Again.

All I said was that it seemed boring and unnecessary to show a curbstomp of Ghetsis's non-Hydreigon Pokes if they never affected the fight that mattered. Kynim's comic is obscenely bloated, what the heck is wrong with giving hindsight about how that bloat could've been removed?
>>
File: save over.png (11KB, 949x721px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
11KB, 949x721px
>>33106551
replaced with Leggo the Hitmonlee, been grinding it up on early route mons to secure myself more comfortably
>>
File: RAAAAANDOM_08.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
RAAAAANDOM_08.png
6KB, 240x160px
I've just started a new run, emerald randomized, I randomized movesets and abilities, but not evos, types or base stats.
>Dratini(starter, rock head)
>Giga drain, barrier, guillotine, and aurora beam
Pretty good, except for the fact that the rival has Cyndaquil so giga drain and aurora beam didn't do anything and I would've been 3KO by rock slide (the strongest move he had) so I just went for OHKO-ing it
>Mawile(drought)
>Bind, whirlpool, fire spin, and bubble
Not great until she gets quick attack at level 6
>Exeggcute(drought)
>cosmic power, metronome, sand tomb, and metal claw
Better than Mawile's moves but her stats are shit
>Beldum(Inner Focus)
>pursuit, nature power, poison tail, and flamethrower
Probably the best of the group, better stats and moves which is good because it won't get any more by level up until it evolves.
>>
Allrighty. I rolled a 181, which was Ampharos, so I downscaled to Mareep. Using "A-Edit" I imported a Mareep to my save file, and randomized the stats and what not, I ended up getting a shiny.

My Second role was 283, surskit. This one was not shiny.

I then rolled a 242; got blissey and downscaled to chansey.

I then rolled a 25; got pikachu and downscaled to pichu

And finally rolled 205 for forretress, so I down scaled to pineco.

This was a much larger pain in the ass then i anticipated for my sixlocke
>>
>>33107118
Okay so I was accidently setting EVs up in the save editor but caught mistake. I set all randomized EVs back to zero and for good measure rerandomized my Ivs.

This of course made my mareep not shiny. Also for some reason theyre all female. Whatever. Let's see if I can nuzlocke with just these 6
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-015351.png (532KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-015351.png
532KB, 1920x1080px
>>33107218
Woops, forgot image
>>
File: Check 'em.png (67KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.png
67KB, 962x692px
>>33107103
Made it to petalburg
I'll use window capture because VBA-M's snapshots are for ants.
One thing that was kinda funny is that the lass trainer class got randomized into gentlemen. So these "young girls" are actually old traps, I guess.
>>
File: Emrandnuz_01_WTFWALLY.png (139KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_01_WTFWALLY.png
139KB, 962x692px
>>33107300
THAT'S NOT A ZIGZAGOON DAD
>>
>>33107327
OK, real update, 2 new catches
>Mareep(Torrent)
>Bullet Seed, Poison Fang, sludge, Spark
Very nice, actually having decent stab is nice and bullet seed is ok
>Huntail(cute charm)
>Karate chop, rock tomb, confusion, bite
Again, very good! Lots of physical moves to take advantage of her higher attack.
Both of them are evolved so the stats are better than a lot of the team.
>>
File: Emrandnuz_03_girlsquad.png (157KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_03_girlsquad.png
157KB, 962x692px
>>33107486
forgot pic
also i didn't mean it but
G I R L S Q U A D
>>
File: Emrandnuz_05_SUPERPOWAAAA.png (75KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_05_SUPERPOWAAAA.png
75KB, 962x692px
>>33107527
FUCKING SUPERPOWER CRIT OUT OF NOWHERE FROM FULL HP WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: Emrandnuz_06_DRAGON RAGE.png (74KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_06_DRAGON RAGE.png
74KB, 962x692px
>>33107681
>ALSO IT HAS DRAGON RAGE
AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Emrandnuz_07_DRAGON SIGHTTT.png (164KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_07_DRAGON SIGHTTT.png
164KB, 962x692px
>>33107689
AAAAAAND FUTURE SIGHT
I SURE AM GLAD THIS THING HAS EVERY POSSIBLE DICKISH MOVE
>>
File: Emrandnuz_08_fuck (you).png (97KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_08_fuck (you).png
97KB, 962x692px
>>33107700
FUCK YOU
>>
File: Emrandnuz_09_;_;7.png (118KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_09_;_;7.png
118KB, 962x692px
>>33107705
RIP, now I'm stuck with a bunch of scrubs
>>
File: Emrandnuz_10_loss.png (76KB, 962x692px) Image search: [Google]
Emrandnuz_10_loss.png
76KB, 962x692px
>>33107729
FUCKING HYPER BEEEEEEEEEEAM
>>
>>33106039

>Abomasnow lives

Awesome job man.
>>
Quick red or blue
>>
>>33108248
blue
>>
File: rednuzlocke6.png (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke6.png
44KB, 1280x720px
wtf thrash is so good, Mosso is my MVP now. Anyway, Lt. Surge is down.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-110620.png (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-110620.png
538KB, 1920x1080px
Made it to petalburg on my sixlocke. I have to edit the save file one more time and roll for random nature's. All except Carol are Hardy. And change some genders around too.
>>
File: rednuzlocke7.png (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke7.png
45KB, 1280x720px
>>33108559
RIP Weed, first victim of selfdestruct.
>>
oh bollocks
now that stararptor retired who am i going to use to fly for pearl/platinum? i remember drifloon being a pain in the ass to capture and i don't even know if i would get an encounter with it before a buizel or bidoof first
>>
>>33109277
Theres plenty of fliers in gen IV

Chatot, Drifblim, Honchkrow, and Pelipper are all in the regional dex.
>>
>>33109442
can't use pelipper, retired as well

where can i capture chatot?
>>
>>33109453
According to Bulbapedo, you can catch Chatot on routes 222 and 224 during the morning or day time, or trade a Buizel for one in Eternia City
>>
File: rednuzlockegg.png (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlockegg.png
41KB, 1280x720px
>>33109248
Welp, I knew I'd lose one or two mon's because of selfdestruct, but that was ridiculous. Chapó and SUCC were the only survivors, and got killed by random encounters before I could get out of there. Anyway, it was fun and I liked the added difficulty, I might try to beat a Crystal nuzlocke in the near future.
>>
>>33109470
Though, you're SOL for Honchcrow. Only in Diamond, so no chance for him in Plat. I guess go for Chatot in one and Drifblim in the other? Or get used to walking. That's my situation in my Y Locke
>>
>>33109474
vanilla red?
dont give up mane, start over. try blue if you want a (slight) change of pace
>>
>>33109522
Yup, vanilla. Maybe I will, but right now I'm just too salty desu
>>
File: IMG_2617.gif (523KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617.gif
523KB, 320x180px
>X blind Nuzlocke
>Grant turns into a mirror match between our two Tyrunts, both L25.
>Mfw I gambled with a Bide and won with 8 HP left after getting crit on the second turn with bite.

I would have been pissed at myself if that killed.
>>
Update: Badge 7 get! I lost Jenner the Mr. Mime inside of Frost Cave, but I added so much more. Finally starting to have a team I feel like I can use.

Kim Kardashy the Jynx (Gentle, Forewarn) lv44
John Hughes the Lampent (Hasty, Flash Fire) lv45
HaleyJOsment the Klefki (Rash, Prankster) lv45
Enrique the Roserade (Gentle, Natural Cure) lv47
Rock Johnson the Through (Impish, Inner Focus) lv45
Adelle the Azumarill (Quiet, Huge Power) lv45
>>
don't die on us thread
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-212912~2.jpg (102KB, 1280x448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-212912~2.jpg
102KB, 1280x448px
This is the first pokemon Bugsy sends out. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my first pokemon here. should he curse up then at least I have a starter Gastly and hope he only has pound or some shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-214848~2.jpg (108KB, 1280x458px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-214848~2.jpg
108KB, 1280x458px
Well Snorlax didn't have curse. He did however had belly drum and tackle,which absolutely wrecked Bob. I switched to Bruce but it turns out it also knew lick. It turns out that Tailow is surprisingly good and saved me from a wipe. All that is left is to put igglybuff in team and start rethinking my game plans.
>>
Okay Finally got my Sixlocke team sorted out. I'll explain in further detail a Sixlocke below.

1: A sixlocke locks you to having 6 Pokemon total.
(a) Generate in 5 random Pokemon (or 6 if you wish to replace your starter).
(b) Capture the only the first five route's Pokemon.

I personally prefer to generate five Pokemon, and have starters randomized.

2: Set any randomizer options you wish. I keep it vanilla, but randomize starters with 2 stage evolution's, but you could also just fully randomize. I also enable full HM compatibility to prevent soft locking, and change impossible evolution's. I also added the physical/special split. You could also update to gen 6 stats within the Universal Randomizer's options too.

3: To generate your team roll a random number generator (1-[max number of Pokemon in your game]). If you land on an evolved form, downscale it to its pre-evolution. Generated Pokemon start at level 5.

4: Use Bulbapedia to figure out what moves to assign the low level Pokemon, as well as using it to set default happiness value.

I use A-Save for gen 3, I don't know what to use for other generations. For A-Save though, I figured out to change the nature you have to change select the PID box. WIthin the PID popup, you can change nature (roll 1-25; assign each nature a number) otherwise they'll all default to Hardy.

Once you get your team generated, load the .sav file and play the game. You're locked to those 6 for the whole game. (I think gen 5 requires the capture of the box legendary, so obviously that would be a clause. Just don't use again).

5: Game ends when you defeat the Elite 4.
(a) For extra challenge, consider defeating red/steven/etc. But I don't feel those are required since you're already heavily gimped.
(b) if you're a fucking madlad go for volt white/blaze black/sacred gold/ storm silver, or any other difficulty romhack.

The game also ends when you wipe, and since you have no boxed Pokemon you cannot continue.
>>
>>33111161
this seems like waaaaay too much effort setting up the game (instead of playing the game) for me but good luck
>>
>>33111246
It was indeed more effort than I anticipated
>>
>>33109642
Sad Update: Team Flare is defeated, but at enormous cost. Lysander took Enrique from my team. Also Kim Kardashy died sometime too but who cares. RIP Enrique. We will finish this, for you.

Team is a bit in flux.

HaleyJOsment the Kelfki lv53
Adelle the Azumarill lv49
Rock Johnson the Through lv50
Amy Schumer the Abomasnow lv45
John Hughes the Lampent lv45
Charlie Sheen the Watchog lv40 (HM slave til I find something on the last few routes).
>>
File: LayoutBW.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LayoutBW.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33102100
That Bugsy rip off was no match for Roggenrola & Darumaka. With high rolls that Whirlipede kept stopping at 1-5HP, triggering the hyper potions. Leavanny got one shot by Darumaka and Dewott one shotted Dwebble. The easiest Gym yet. However I shouldn't get cocky, Elesa is next and my god do I hate her.

Just caught Sandile & Yamask, exactly what I wanted. Will have to grind them up to reach the rest of the team at 25 though, luckily I have lots of trainers to battle still so EXP shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>33111331
Wtf.

Wtf.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

My run ends with some random fucking trainer in Terminus cave, who's Toxicroak and Saw just decimated my whole god damn team. So many critical! So many misses by my team! I've never been more fucking livid in my life. All that time gone. Didn't even make it to the 8th gym.

I might try again. Maybe. Right now I need a stiff drink.
>>
File: 1498185037397.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498185037397.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>exp share only when grinding.
>>
>>33111967
Ok, now that I've ordered some take out and poured out a shot, I'm gonna give it another go. Should I give Y another go or do Moon instead? First reply chooses game and starter.
>>
>>33112164
Y and Froakie
>>
>>33112173
seconded. Froakie can take you through a lot of the earlygame grind
>>
>>33112180
>>33112173
Awesome. Froakie is one of my all-time favorite starters too, so I'm with it. I'm gonna take a minute or two and then start again.
>>
File: Nuzlocke Screenshot.png (202KB, 629x468px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke Screenshot.png
202KB, 629x468px
B2/Challenge Mode

Started this Nuzlocke yesterday and it's going extremely well. No deaths so far, but 1 missed encounter (crit a patrat on Route 20). Jolyne is Jolly, Vape Bro is Relaxed, and everyone else is neutral so I got lucky in terms of natures. Bout to face Burgh.
>>
do I pick Cyndaquil or Totodile?
>>
>>33112764
neither, pick the gay dino

you know you want to
>>
>>33112780
never ever

if even I pick Cyndaquil, if odds I pick Totodile
>>
>>33112808
so Cyndaquil it is
>>
>>33112780>>33112808

Gay dino for life, do it.
>>
>>33112816
no
>>
>>33112764
>>33112808
>>33112828
>Not picking Chikorita
Nigga you gay or somethin?
>>
>>33112873
>>33112828
Yeah wtf nigga, do you like dicks?
>>
>>33112873
>>33112892
I won't pick that turd
>>
>>33112931
Racist
>>
File: 1477779066453.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1477779066453.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>33112954
>>
File: progress1.png (215KB, 1848x872px) Image search: [Google]
progress1.png
215KB, 1848x872px
>>33095207
>>33095266
So... I'm back! Thanks for the suggestion!
I actually started yesterday but forgot to post it here, so here's my beginning and then will update it and post the second one
>>
File: 1355749963457.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355749963457.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>trying to find motivation to finish a chart and start pearl

give me the push i need and pick me a starter and a name
>>
>>33113655
Who'd you pick for Diamond?

Piplup named Mumble, Chimchar named Rafiki if you already did Piplup.
>>
>>33113672
torterra (it died on victory road)

piplup it is then. good thing i retired 40% of the water pokemon in the game in diamond then
>>
File: mc1.jpg (112KB, 1028x578px) Image search: [Google]
mc1.jpg
112KB, 1028x578px
Found a neat french hack called Mind Crystal so I'm giving it a go. Pre-Falkner team.
>>
>>33113721
Those names are golden. Fingers crossed for Youbastard the Numel
>>
>>33113721
I don't know if that's the absolute worst naming theme I have ever seen, or the absolute best. I'll wait for more names to pop up to decide.

Good luck, anon.
>>
First run of Y: Only one flier throughout whole run
This time: Pidgey and Farfetch'd before the first gym

aight.
>>
>>33113783
Farfetch'd absolutely fucks the first gym. Playing with a level cap, it's stupidly hard to beat Viola without losing at least one Pokémon to Infestation shenanigans. The run where I got a Farfetch'd was probably the easiest no-death Viola fight I've had.
>>
File: progress2.png (383KB, 2034x872px) Image search: [Google]
progress2.png
383KB, 2034x872px
>>33113582
Realized I had forgotten to include a progress area... not sure if I like it now, but too lazy to remodel my template. If anyone has a suggestion feel free to send me!
>>
>>33113812
Yeah, I see that. Aerial Ace at level 9 is the only reason Kazooie (as I've named it) isn't going straight into the box. Long haul though Pidgeot is much better.
>>
Was gonna do an image for my Y locke and noticed that my Nuzlocke images past Gen V were lacking. Is the link at the top updated with newer pokemon/trainer sprites/etc or do I have to find them individually?
>>
File: 39-003.jpg (1MB, 2222x1667px) Image search: [Google]
39-003.jpg
1MB, 2222x1667px
I'm finally ready to move on
Pearl and Mumble the Piplup, wait for me!

also hot damn 386 pokemon lost their lives because of me. That's a lot of tortured souls to haunt my sleep.
>>
>>33114115
oh shit i forgot to change azumarill's pic

..... eh its just azumarill
>>
File: Badge1_Y.png (489KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Badge1_Y.png
489KB, 1552x1015px
Herewego.png

Also please ignore how shitty the badges are, I have to make them transparent myself and I'm no GIMP wizard.
>>
>>33114383
>two route 3 mons

what
>>
>>33114383
>>33114447
>
Route 2* for Pidgey. That's what happens when I slap together these things haphazardly. It'll be fixed for next image.
>>
File: Template_7.2.png (131KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_7.2.png
131KB, 947x600px
Lost Moe to Cyrus, but thankfully another of the stooges can replace him

Team:
Edison (Magnezone Lv. 46)
Curly (Quagsire Lv. 46)
Birch (Torterra Lv. 45)
Hat Man (Froslass Lv. 44)
Janus (Girafarig Lv. 44)
Larry (Tropius Lv. 41)
>>
File: 20170724_235722.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_235722.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
GAME OVER baka
>>
>>33115189
qt 3ds
>>
save over.png
22KB, 952x832px
>>33107085
>be at Indigo Plateau
>covered in trainers
>the last one is May's sprite
>figure she'll give me some annoying speech and an item
>6 level 75 pokemon including Swampert, Blaziken, and Sceptile
>entire team except Gengar and Charizard completely annihilated
I...I have 2 pokemon at an even remotely acceptable level now
>>
File: save over.png (18KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
18KB, 952x832px
>>33115812
trying to get this shit back on track, I'm gonna have to go back to the Sevii Isles and actually catch things on 1 and 2 island, already technically had my encounter with Hypno on 3 Island and it was level 30 so I 1-shot it
>>
>>33115950
What's the nature/ability on that Steelix? Hope you got something like Impish, Brave, Adamant, or Relaxed.
>>
>>33116435
Brave with Sheer Force, gonna teach it some solid moves and throw a life orb on it. thinking Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Crunch, and Earthquake
>>
File: Nuzlocke Screenshot2.png (227KB, 627x472px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke Screenshot2.png
227KB, 627x472px
>>33112303
Post-Elesa Update:

4th badge after an extremely tough battle. Thankfully, we only suffered minor casualties. RIP Rikka the lv. 24 Gothita, your sacrifice was not in vain.

If not for KrustyKrab's stealth rock combined with Jolyne's roar, things might have ended differently. However, the party pulled through using well timed switches and risk calculation. Fuck Emolga it sucks and should die.
>>
File: save over.png (17KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
17KB, 952x832px
>>33116482
working on the endless grinding to catch Bertha up to Bristle, Macho Brace and Route 1 aren't making me want to kill myself I swear
>>33116629
great job senpai, looks way too close for comfort but keep it up
>>
save over.png
21KB, 952x832px
>>33116667
Fishing on One Island picked up a Whiscash
Fishing on Two Island got me a Dragonair
still not sure what to fill the last slot with, may use the Rhyhorn from my Safari Zone excursion
>>
File: nuzlocke team.png (3MB, 1684x1052px) Image search: [Google]
nuzlocke team.png
3MB, 1684x1052px
Too lazy to put in badges but I'm about to hit the fourth gym.
No deaths yet but a bunch of ass clenching moments because of Cliff, the Lucario ambush in Geosenge, and the Mega Lucario fight.

My Golduck has turned out to be an unexpected MVP by disabling the crap out of enemies left and right. Doublade is godlike as expected but I'm worried because while most of my mons have great attack natures they mostly have -def or SpDef so they're all glass cannons. Will probably lose something eventually, but only time will tell.
>>
File: 40-001.jpg (920KB, 2222x1667px) Image search: [Google]
40-001.jpg
920KB, 2222x1667px
time to suffer
>>
File: IMG_1464.gif (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.gif
53KB, 320x240px
>>33117012
Welp, nevermind. Just wiped on the groundskeeper because he got 5 fucking crits in a row and wiped my team with Gogoat. I'm furious.
>>
>>33117297
At least you weren't all the way at terminus cave before wiping to a random trainer. What's up with XY having some bonkers regular trainer battles? Looking at you, Double Furfrou battle, Martial Artist that I wiped to, and sky battling in general.
>>
>>33117297
Damn. My sympathies brother.
>>
File: Part 9.png (257KB, 1318x831px) Image search: [Google]
Part 9.png
257KB, 1318x831px
>>33105632
A lot has happened since my last post. I decided that it wasn't worth grinding for Giovanni and took his team on with everyone in the low forties and while I won, I suffered two hard losses, Vappy and Nido. RIP Winesap and Russet. This, of course, left me with two more big holes in my team. The easy Vaporeon sub is Tentacruel from the lucky Tentacool capture I got, but Nido is a bit of a harder sub. My only real decent option ended up being the Geodude I caught ages ago in the Rock Tunnel (I was avoiding using him as Geodude is a pretty good early mon for Crystal but... oh well). I decided to just deal with it and grind everyone to 50 so I could at least stand a chance in VR. I'll be facing my penultimate rival fight soon. Wish me luck.
>>
>>33117697
Alright, got to the League without any trouble. I probably should go clean up the last few trainers for the EXP, use my remaining candies and grind to about 60. I'm not super worried about the Rival fight but Lance is actually not a total pushover and has real attacks so I should probably be around there if I want to even be close to safe.

Why is Yellow so shitty compared to Red/Blue?
>>
>>33117774
Why is yellow that bad? I was thinking on downloading it myself.
>>
>>33117789
Yellow is probably better in a lot of ways compared to the original trio since they took time to put some thought into Leader/E4 movesets instead of just giving them level up moves. But, to also compensate for the fact that they hand you all 3 starters for free, they fucked with the level curve. The last few leaders all have Pokémon who are at least 5 if not more levels above their RGB counterparts and grinding is a pain in Gen I.

It all evens out in the end since E4 levels are the same, but it makes the trip to the E4 kinda sucky. If you do what they want you to and use all 3 starters, you won't have too much trouble, but I was personally avoiding that since I'm cutting myself slack elsewhere.
>>
>>33117774
gen01 is probably the only game where you can safely beat the E4 without any grinding. i think last time i did it i was 20 levels below gary's ace. movesets are simply not strong enough to wipe you unless you deliberately put weaknesses to be hit all the time

dont worry too much and go kick their asses
>>
File: rednuzlockeround2.png (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlockeround2.png
25KB, 1280x720px
Okay, I think I'm ready to try again. Name my Bulbasaur lads.
>>
>>33118318
tumor
>>
>>33118318
zaratustra
>>
File: rednuzlocke2.png (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke2.png
33KB, 1280x720px
>>33118318
In Pewter City, just finished grinding. Brock should be easy.
>>33118784
too late, but I like it. I'll give it to the next pokémon I catch.
>>
File: Template_8.png (139KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_8.png
139KB, 947x600px
Hat Man died to Volkner but i started grinding Sneasel and evolved it

Team:
Curly (Quagsire Lv. 47)
Birch (Torterra Lv. 46)
Edison (Magnezone Lv. 46)
Janus (Girafarig Lv. 44)
Larry (Tropius Lv. 43)
Shade (Weavile Lv. 42)
>>
>>33118916
me
>>
nickname for litten in my moon nuzlocke
>>
>>33119056
bara trash
>>
So I nicknamed the Litten Nani after my grandparent's cat, luckily got an adamant one.
>>
File: rednuzlocke3.png (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rednuzlocke3.png
39KB, 1280x720px
>>33118808
RIP Best Bird, I hate Hyperfang. I'm at Celurian City, just before rival's battle. I have a bad feeling about this.
>>
File: Pokemon Theta Emerald EX.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Theta Emerald EX.png
7KB, 240x160px
Just finished Brawly in my theta emerald nuzlocke. I completely underestimated his scraggy and got fucked for it
>>
File: 4 - Grinding for 3rd gym.jpg (210KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
4 - Grinding for 3rd gym.jpg
210KB, 940x705px
It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been preoccupied with a new playthrough of Moon, my last one before Ultra, as well as some Team Fortress 2, but I'm ready to hop back in to White 2: Challenge Mode edition.

I am quite saddened at the moment. I caught a Woobat in Relic Passage and was sure that she would clean Burgh's clock, but she was crit OHKOed by the Dwebble right before the last cocoon. Poor Weebee... she will be missed.
I also caught a Zubat but he got killed by a switch pursuit from a Rattata before I could even raise the little guy.
How ironic that all my dead Pokemon are flying types. They're my fallen angels, I suppose.

On a lighter note, I got really lucky in Castelia Park and caught an Eevee! It was caught in my very last ball too. I will not give him a name until he evolves, and here's how evolving him will go:
The first stone I collect will be what I evolve him into. If I do not find a stone by the time he's level 32, I will let him evolve into whatever Happiness evolution the time of day gives me. Really hoping I find a water stone or friendship evolve him at night because Vaporeon and Umbreon are super bulky boys, but any one is fine since they all have at least one pretty good defensive stat, and Jolteon can still pack a punch.
But enough talk, time to grind and prepare.
>>
File: freshly trained.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
freshly trained.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>33120059
well there's no use crying over spilled milk
I've trained up some replacements along with the rest of the team and will trudge forward
>>
File: save over.png (19KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
19KB, 952x832px
>>33116858
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH gonna grab this fucker and name it Shoeshine
>>
I feel like at least 3 names have disappeared from the threads and a few new ones replaced them. Did people just swap names, or convenient timing?
>>
>>33120642
Wouldn't that be just stupid? Unless there was some kind of drama, but that would be weird in a nuzlocke general.
>>
save over.png
21KB, 952x832px
>>33120635
so this is my current team and i'm looking to fill the final slot
will post box after
>>
File: save over.png (25KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
25KB, 952x832px
>>33120732
I also have the Shiny Sudowoodo and Articuno but since I already caught Seviper on Route 11 and Articuno is a legendary they're both invalid aside from just wanting to catch them
>>
>>33120732
>>33120745
Nidoran. Fuck you, pay me.
>>
>>33120912
Nidorino it is, my guy
>>
>first bidoof get crit'ed by three lower level starlys in a row and dies

this is off to a great start
>>
File: mc2.jpg (110KB, 977x546px) Image search: [Google]
mc2.jpg
110KB, 977x546px
Back at it again in France-Japan. The hacker raised the shiny rate to match S/M but I'm still happy with my blue orb. I haven't used Gengar is a long time. Falkner was a pushover. There was an unavoidable double battle outside of Union Cave that was 10 times scarier. Brave Bird on fucking everything and Stop That nearly got taken out by a Farfetch'd with Karate Chop.

The hacker swapped Togepi's Extrasensory with Petal Dance. I think it's because they made Extrasensory a fairy type move and didn't want Togepi to have an 80 BP STAB move right off the bat. Still, Petal Dance? Why?
>>
>>33122126
what does this hack change? just moves and types and the rest is normal HGSS stuff?

also geez brave bird this early?
>>
>>33122176
It adds more Pokemon to the grass and ups the difficulty. So far it feels like a less polished Sacred Gold but my opinion might change.

Here's the info if you're curious.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/36971-pok%C3%A9mon-mindcrystal/
>>
Opinions on using the Kanto starter/ Mega Lucario in XY?
>>
>>33122280
I don't really enjoy nuzlocke with gift mons
>>
>>33122280
you don't
>>
>captured two pachirisus

YES
Normally i would hate having two pachirisus straight but on a no buying item run pickup is fucking gold

goodbye pokeball/potion droughts, my squirrel army is already doing work
>>
>>33122543
>>33122560
Cool. I didn't on my first go around but just wanted a second opinion. Lucario would've helped a ton last time but I'm with you on non-starter gift mons.
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33076401
>>
File: 1469315668828.png (427KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469315668828.png
427KB, 1024x768px
Just checking in to report that I am still alive, and deathless. Just haven't played in a couple of days. Hope that all of your Lockes are going well, /ngz/bros.
>>
File: save over.png (26KB, 952x832px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
26KB, 952x832px
>>33120921
>grinding
>check E4
>Lorelei isn't there
>head back to one island to get the ruby
>can't access the cave with the rockets in it
Am I being stupid or is this ledge new? I don't know where to go to access this cave in this hack
>>
File: post burgh.jpg (79KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
post burgh.jpg
79KB, 705x705px
Burgh's battle was fucking brutal and he wiped over half my team. Abby pulled me through the rest of it, but I am worried, to say the least, and far from optimistic. Things aren't looking so good...
>>
File: Part 10.png (257KB, 1318x832px) Image search: [Google]
Part 10.png
257KB, 1318x832px
>>33117697
Alright this is it. I decided to split the difference a bit and not go all the way to 60 (partly to spare my sanity). Not much to report by way of changes but I will be glad to be done with this game one way or another. I feel pretty confident, especially considering RBGY AI is absolute trash, but their sets are a bit better.

Wish me luck - this time I'll need it.
>>
>>33123936
That ledge is not there, but that's not what you're supposed to be doing. Lorelei is on Four Island, so I don't know what you fucked up.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170725-214733.jpg (87KB, 1051x156px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-214733.jpg
87KB, 1051x156px
>>33124001
>>
>>33124001
Isnt that cave where I get the Ruby so whatshisface gives me the pass to go to the other islands?
>>
>>33123990
how the hell do you lose *magnemite* to fucking Burgh, who couldn't carry a fire/ground/fighting move to save his life
>>
>>33124022
His Leavanny is level 26 and spammed Razor Leaf, even through paralyzation. Fuck off and quit being rude, I just probably lost the Nuzlocke.
>>
File: Template_8.1.png (139KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_8.1.png
139KB, 947x600px
>>33124022
you're a dick

i'm going into the e4 with this team:
Quagsire Lv. 49
Torterra Lv. 50
Magnezone Lv. 49
Weavile Lv. 48
Tropius Lv. 47
Girafarig Lv. 47

is that good or should I grind more?
>>
>>33124070
grind to 54 on everyone
>>
>>33123990
I wiped to Colress. I'm starting over now...
>>
>put Quagsire in against Barry's Infernape
>Focus blast hit, heal with hyper potion x2
>uses Flamethrower like a tard, gonna kill with EQ next turn
>Focus blast hit AND crit kills Quagsire

getting reeeeeeeeeeal sick of your shit, Platinum
>>
File: save over.png (23KB, 961x1043px) Image search: [Google]
save over.png
23KB, 961x1043px
>>33124018
>check back at E4, maybe its just an error
>shes not here even though ive never challenged them
so the ledge blocks the rocket members, lorelei isnt here, and i cant get the national dex from oak because i was given it 4 minutes into the game
>>
Anyone on making the next thread?
>>
File: Pokémon Yellow Champs.png (9KB, 320x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Yellow Champs.png
9KB, 320x432px
>>33123992
Well okay that was not bad at all. No fatalities. Had a couple of shaky moments but I was more than prepared. I decided that my last matchup would be Pikachu vs. Flareon, and I got to experience the true haxxy bullshit of Gen I with Thunder failing to KO, random stupid crits, and just general bullshit. Also the AI is incredibly stupid and A) sends things out in order of their roster B) cannot pick the right moves to save their lives.

Anyway, we're done with Yellow! I'll be starting on Crystal sooner than later. Next post will have my last Yellow image.
>>
You know you've royally fucked up when you do these:

- Grab the good rod (I normally don't fish in nuzlockes, it's a cop out imo since you can just grab free encounters every city)
- have to grind up a Goldeen in Plat's lategame (I have a marill but its nature is trash)
>>
>>33124356
>>33124356
>>33124356
>>33124356
>>33124356

New thread, friends.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.