[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesn't people like incinerator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0505.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.png
36KB, 250x250px
why doesn't people like incinerator?
>>
File: 1497203124743.png (171KB, 750x570px) Image search: [Google]
1497203124743.png
171KB, 750x570px
great thread
>>
Ask again in better english.
>>
>>33050740
Ruined the line for me. Not only did it move away from being a cute house cat that shoots fire hair balls, it also took a promising stat spread in Litten and Torracat and turned to shit. Not to mention it doesn't even convey it's theme of a heel wrestler by not learning staple Dark type moves like Knock Off and Sucker Punch that fit the premise. All around terrible in my opinion.
>>
>>33050740

Hating on it is just a Internet meme.
>>
I hate all Pokemon equally.
>>
File: I_don't_need_you_here.png (275KB, 684x395px) Image search: [Google]
I_don't_need_you_here.png
275KB, 684x395px
>>33050787
>>
>>33050740
We don't like it because of the disgusting barascum who keep shilling the shit out of that abomination. Literally no fanbase is more annoying and obnoxious than barafags.
>>
It ruines litten and its bara bait. I like the games but i just don't like the starters
>>
i like it
>>
>>33050740
Why are you posting a old man in a cat fursuit? Isn't roleplaying with fursuits bannable offenses?
>>
>>33050861
You need to get >>>/out/
>>
>>33050740
I really got my hopes up that the Litten line would've focused on the oil mentioned in it's description. I mean, a fire cat that lathers up oil on its body to catch its hairballs on fire? That's creative as fuck. What we got instead is something in a completely different direction, has no mention of what made Litten unique, and will end up being another boring, forgotten Fire starter that chose to become a wrestler because we sure as hell didn't have enough of those.
>>
Most of the people who "hate" it don't really hate it.
Just like Decidueye, it's very well liked outside /vp/, where their fanbases actually are.
>>
>>33050740
dont
>>
>>33051020
I really hate it.
>>
>>33051028
I didn't say all.
>>
>>33051038
I hate you a-anon kono baka!
>>
>>33050740

not everyone hate on x pokemon, people in general like starters the most, you have over millions fans
>>
>>33051048
Sorry
>>
>>33051056

*million of fans
>>
>>33050933
They could have made it an oil wrestler
>>
I hate incineroar almost as much as I hate myself
>>
File: Bw-s_7kIIAAYA9N.jpg (15KB, 477x320px) Image search: [Google]
Bw-s_7kIIAAYA9N.jpg
15KB, 477x320px
>>33050740
BIG MEATY PAWS
>>
>>33050759
Why don't human beings like the Incinerator?
>>
>>33050740
>turns something cute into shit
suprised the torchic line doesn't get the same hate. Oh wait, that's because it's way better in competive
>>
>>33050748
something something PAWSSIBLY something WRONG?
>>
File: ef33b27ef999d22633df225a7c5d5cef.png (399KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
ef33b27ef999d22633df225a7c5d5cef.png
399KB, 1200x1697px
>>33051618
>suprised the torchic line doesn't get the same hate.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33051618
Besides Primarina for obvious reasons, is there any Starter that actually stay cute as it evolve ?
Most of them get "bigger and badder"
>>
>>33050740
I liked litten mostly due to how simple it was when it turned into a human with a cats head that needs pages to explain and could be mistaken for a fighting type. I also really wanted grass/flying,fire/ground, and water/fighting starters
>>
>>33051651
Meganium
>>
>>33051618
>suprised the torchic line doesn't get the same hate
Because Blaziken was the first Fire/Fighting and Combusken is a better bridge between Torchic and Blaziken than Torracat is to Litten and Incineroar
>>
>>33051651
Come on, Torterra is the cutest fucker alive.
>>
>>33050740
The name is literally the same as Pyroar's. Talk about lazy. How about something that mentions it being a heel wrestler? Like Wrestlava, or something. Incineroar is a lame name.
>>
>>33051709
>Pyro
>Incinerate
>Literally the same.
>>
>existence means Zodiac fags won't shut up for another 3 years
>Black and red color scheme is far too different from the usual dominant orange color of Fire starters
>Stands up in it's final form where most were hoping for kitten to stay on 4 legs
>Barabait
>it's not one of the other two starters and so is hated automatically by fans of said two other starters

Pick from one of these
>>
>>33051675
That thing could literally bite your head off.
>>
File: 3.png (275KB, 726x640px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
275KB, 726x640px
>>33051667
>Combusken is a better bridge between Torchic and Blaziken than Torracat is to Litten and Incineroar
As someone who picked Torchic and dislikes the Litten line, this sounds so hilariously wrong. They're both pretty big fucking jumps, but I always saw Blaziken as worse in that regard. Not only does it lose the chicken legs to become some human in a chickensuit, its facial structure completely changes and it suddenly sprouts long hair.
>>
>>33051812
Whining on its color scheme has got to be the stupidest reason I've seen yet.
>>
>>33051709
Fire starter names have been "simple fire thing semirelated to Pokémon + related to the animal" since gen 1, omiting gen 2 and arguably 6, but gen 6 is super simple too. I have no idea why the fire starters, and exclusively the fire starters, names are so uninspired.
>>
>>33050740
I hated all the gen 7 final evo of the starters but they all grew on me the mid evolutions for litten and rowlet I don't like and the first evo for primarina I don't like
>>
>>33051864
Different anon, but imo Combusken > Torracat, because Torracat is "orange litten that drank muscle milk" but Combusken is its own thing. Middle stages shouldn't look like the first stage growing into the second stage, it should be an independent mon with features of both that when you put all three together you can see how they're connected. Combusken has features of both Torchic and Blaziken, but Torracat is, like I said, slightly buffer Litten, and then it jumps into a faux-Fire/Fighting for almost no reason other than muscles. It doesn't really connect well, imo.
>>
>>33051864
Combusken's hands and feet switch places when it evolves
>>
>>33051920
I gotta be honest, I see how Torracat can become Incineroar a lot easier versus Combusken into Blaziken. The cats, despite bipedalism, still share huge paws, the head stripes and hair tufts, the angry eyes, a lot. If you told me Combusken and Blaziken meanwhile were the same line I would just stare. There's nothing beyond fire chickens that connects them, especially in design.

Doesn't matter if you hate Incineroar, its connection to Torracat is plain as day.
>>
>>33051920
You're a genuine retard.

>>33051958
This.
>>
>>33051618
Blaziken doesn't look like it came out of a cereal box.
>>
>>33051873
I definitely agree but that has been a reason I've seen people hate this line for.
>>
>>33051618
>people like pokemon who are actually useful
Who would have guessed? It also helps that Blaziken isn't ugly as fuck.
>>
>>33052005
I mean I genuinely am not a fan of Incineroar either but the amount of idiotic hate like that or now "somehow it's less connected to Torracat than Blaziken to Combusken!" is making me give a second look at it and it's not that bad. I think people just need to accept it and draw it on all fours and they can have their fire tiger.
>>
>>33051864
Here how I see it. Combusken and Blaziken are both fire chickens who fight using kicks( Combusken learns Double Kick as its first Fighting move, while Blaziken has Blaze Kick as its signature move), so while the difference in design is huge, the thematical difference is basically null: Blaziken is the ultimate fire kicker chicken so it doesn't feel too disconnected from its preevos, despite the changes in appearence.
Litten and Torracat are fire cats, while Incineroar is Tiger Mask who skipped leg day. If Torracat was bipedal or Dark type it would have decreased the complaints, but with how the line is now there is a big design change with an even bigger thematic change
>>
>>33052226
Comedy Relief Anon <3
>>
>>33052198
>Litten and Torracat are fire cats, while Incineroar is Tiger Mask who skipped leg day.
If you look at it, both torracat and Incineroar got big bulky front legs and really skinny back legs tho.
>>
>>33052198
Incineroar just looks like Torracat standing up.

>skipped leg day
So did Torracat.

>thematical difference is basically null
Torracat is gaining strength and punching bars as fluff indicates. Also, Torracat is getting more wild and outgoing the way Incineroar is. Showboating like a wrestler would, you might say.

I seriously am shocked at how far you are reaching here. Give it a rest. I could easily bash Blaziken for being a fursuiter far more easily than I can Incineroar to prove a point, or keep going on Torracat and Incineroar being rather more connected in your "theme" obsession than you want to admit, but I don't feel like being on your level of anal stupidity.
>>
File: Does not comfort me.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Does not comfort me.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Discovering Litten's evolution to be Incineroar is kind of a hard thing for me to describe, but I've actually found a similar feel just recently.

Discovering Litten's evolution to be Incineroar is like having found a friend after twelve long years from a completely innocent forum based on a light-hearted show and finding out she became a hardcore SJW (legitimately autistic) felinekin that self-proclaims and self-diagnoses itself with several terms and has a skewed sense of justice.

I wish I was kidding.

The worst part was finding out that at one point, she let several kittens to die simply due to the fact she didn't spay/neuter them.

The ironic part was finding out that she relates to Incineroar the most as a felinekin.

Never have I NOPE'd so hard.
>>
>>33053260
dear lord
>>
File: 1499982951913.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1499982951913.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
>>33052226
How the fuck do you know I was phoneposting?
>>
>>33050740
>incinerator

Because otherwise we'd have too much garbage lying around.
>>
Japan hates Incineroar and the west likes it,
>>
Because is useless and fucking ugly
>j-just wait until get its hidden ability
No, it's still going to be shit.
>>
>>33053837
Initially I thought it could be as good as Arcanine if it could have a better extreme speed and better bulk. Then it never learned Sucker Punch. And it's shit.
>>
Not a fan of any gen 7 starters but I find barafans really loud and obnoxious at times
>>
>>33053874
How the fuck a dark pokemon like this, he even got hands to punch with, cannot learn Sucker Punch?

Did GF made this Pokémon to be hated on purpose, just like they did Emboar and Oshawott'sthename third evolution?
>>
>>33053837
I've never seen such a consistent hater it's incredible.

Did Incineroar rape your mom or something? I'm gonna guess yes.
>>
File: 1497435868677.jpg (70KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
1497435868677.jpg
70KB, 610x288px
>>33054111
>Incineroar fans are so mentally challenged they resort to this kindergarten tier of bant
Who would've thought
>>
>>33054111
And barafags such as you should learn to stay out of threads that do not concern you. Be gone.
>>
>>33050740
Bad design, waste of Litten's potential, shitty in game, annoying fans.
>>
>>33054140
>when the guy you're insulting doesn't like Incineroar at all either

Dumbass.
>>
>>33054153
See >>33054160

I'm convinced the hatedom is genuinely more retarded than the fans now.
>>
>>33050740
Furry bait. I hate furries.
>>
File: image.png (248KB, 976x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248KB, 976x1104px
>>33050740
he is yet another fire starter that will never live up to Blaziken, and she is arguably the only good fire starter
>>
>>33054168
>the hatedom is genuinely more retarded than the fans
When has that not be the case? The whole notion of a "hatedom" itself is retarded. Like, why would you spend so much time hating something? What benefit does it gives you?
>>
>>33055611
Enjoyment and satisfaction from seeing the fans, like you and him, sperging out trying to defend it.
And fags just keep giving them the satisfaction.
>>
>>33050740
Overall I was expecting litten to stay quadruped or at least go on all fours while running like Typlhosion does

Other than that, I personally don't like the design (those sausage fingers hurt my eyes), and after reading all kinds of information about how this guy is supposed to act and behave, I hate that it's basically a fire-fighter in disguise
All bits of information link it to the fighting type with it's wresler theming, but there's not a single detail that justifies the dark type

>inb4 it's a heel wrestler

A heel wrestler, while an act, is supposed to fight dirty, use illegal moves, surprise attacks, getting advantage of the weak, etc
How does incineroar act in these cases? From the official website

> It loses the desire to fight when faced with a Pokémon that’s clearly weak or injured, and it sometimes gets taken advantage of as a result.

It also says

> In the heat of battle, Incineroar shows no concern for its opponents—and sometimes even launches attacks that strike the opposing Trainer!

but wouldn't that happen commonly with any fighting type, being tossed and hitting something? As for "no concern" well, contradictory with the last statement if it's going to simply stop or loose interest once the pokémon is at clear disadvantage, which is what makes a heel fun

To put it simple, personally I hate that incineroar could be THE fire-fighting starter, and perfectly convey it's role and concept, but they tried to hide it under a dark typing so people wouldn't complain that it's "yet another fire-fighting bipedal bara"
Also, those hands, god just please someone fix those fingers, all the rest it's fine and I love that it's supper expressive
>>
>>33055628
He said that he didn't like Incineroar either. The only ones sperging out are retards like you.

Do you faggots who obsess on hating Incineroar not have reading comprehension? Are you that deep in the closet for baras with how much you hate him?
>>
>>33053821
>Japan hates Incineroar
Do they view it as an insulting homage to Tiger Mask?
>>
>>33055628
Those kinds of people don't necessarily hate though. I mean, I do the same thing sometimes, but I'm fairly apathetic towards Incineroar.
>>
>>33055777
They don't even know what tiger mask is, there's the staple gone that barafags were sperging about. Just another reason why it should've been just my mom's fire tiger and not shit bara.
>>
The whole, "it's bipedal" hate is shitty.
Basically when people rate a pokemon based on patterns that they dislike. If Charizard and Incineroar traded places, would Charizard even get hate for being bipedal?

Anyway, the ONLY legit reason to hate incineroar is the typing. I think it is fine, but it sort of looks like it is a fire/dark/fighting type. The design could have look less fighting-like. OR...all of the starters could have received third type stab abilities.

Decidueye - Flying stab ability. (birb)
Incineroar - Fighting stab ability. (wrestler)
Primarina - Psychic stab ability. (telekinetic orb placement)
>>
>>33055856
t. absolute barafag
Fuck off your opinions don't mean shit
>>
>>33055872
>barafag
Good argument.
>>
>>33055856
I agree
>>
>>33055883
Thanks for agreeing with me babe ;)
>>
I think incineroar just doesn't look that appealing. It seemed to be trying hard to come across as intimidating. roar, I'm fire and scary, fear me
>>
>>33055611
Wow, it's almost as if there is such a concept called righteous hatred. Who would have thought?
>>
>>33050779
This, go home kids, nothing else to be said
>>
>>33051618
I like Blaziken better because it's better proportioned, has a better colour scheme, and has better detailing than Incineroar.
>>
>>33050740
I like it, though its speed stat is disappointing. I thought it would be decently fast and have 80-90 base speed. I was so wrong.

It's almost like a fire version of Swampert just with a few minor differences when it comes to their BST.
>>
>>33057177
But unfortunately it's typing is way worst then swampert
>>
>>33050740
I like Incineroar (and Dark-types in general). I like that Incineroar is a physical attacker (rather than the mixed attacker Houndoom is).

But I don't like how its speed is utter shit for a terrible defensive typing. Bulk isn't going to save this Pokemon from Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, etc. Fire- and Dark-types should be fast heavy hitters. Bulky Pokemon of each type are shit because of their numerous weaknesses.

Incineroar also doesn't have the best offensive options. Hopefully when USUM introduces tutor moves, it can get Knock Off, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Super Fang, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, and Gunk Shot.

Incineroar has a lot of potential for tutor moves so hopefully they give them. (Also please make Sucker Punch learnable in USUM like Delphox had Dazzling Gleam in ORAS).

Incineroar's HA also needs to be released for it to have any use in the PU shithole it is currently in.
>>
>>33057177
>>33059078
Fuck off barafags, hope you burn in hell for you bara sins
>>
>>33055577
lol sure
>>
>>33059091
muh generic and shitty owl.
>>
>>33059115
I agree with you but that art is awful.
>>
>>33059147
yeah, the art is not the best, but i like th pose
>>
>>33050740
Because people are tired of two-legged humanoid fire-types. Incineroar just shows how out of the loop Gamefreak is.

>"I-it's not a fighting type guys! We made it dark for even though it's clearly a wrestler!"

How the fuck do they even manage to make worse and worse decisions with each passing generations? If USUM turn out to be boring shit like SM, then I'm done with this fucking series.
>>
>>33050740
I like Incineroar. It has a terrible name and it could use some better PROPORTIONS but overall is my 3rd favorite fire starter.
>>
>>33050740
It's because barafags are hatemongering assholes who won't leave this board alone.
>>
>>33050740
Houndoom is a million times cooler.
>>
>>33055856
Bipedal starters are fine, so long as they still look mostly like animals. Incineroar doesn't, at all. It's like a dude wearing a mask. Awful.

Also, Primarina is shit. Looks like it came straight out of Digimon.
>>
Seriously what's wrong with all 3 gen 7 starters, they look great, I personally like incineroar a little bit because he seems to give off more personality than primarina and decidueye

>inb4 mad cucks throw shit at me for liking a starter
>>
>>33059310
>Incineroar just looks awful design wise and is literally a fire/fighting starter in disguise
>Primarina is terrible as a starter too. It would be fine if it wasn't a starter, but a female only random pokemon
>>
File: IMG_3840.png (789KB, 1750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.png
789KB, 1750x1500px
>>33059310
Decidueye and Incineroar need wider movepools and their uselessly high special attacks swapped with their speed (and possibly better-looking wings and muscle proportions respectively), while Primarina needs something better HA-wise than Liquid Voice or at least give it either Boomburst or the -ate boost.
>>
>>33059310
>muh personality
Opinion crumbled up and slam dunked into the trash can where it belongs.
>>
>>33059290
Not really, no. Get your mind out of the gutter.

>>33059326
>>33059330
Get out cucks, nobody cares about betas too insecure about themselves.
>>
>>33059344
You're a literal faggot though. Can't be calling anyone a cuck when you want to be fucked by fat faggots.
>>
>>33059344
Fuck this, I literally hope you die. Have fun with your "muh personality" memeshit barafag.
>>
>>33059360
Sorry man, I don't choose canonly beta pokemon like Decidueye. Opinions are automatically invalid when you choose the birdsuit man and prove you're an owlcuck. Or cuck in general, lol.

Are you one of those spergs who insists "b-b-feathers!" to its hands too?
>>
>>33059344
Hey, don't want us to shit on you and your awful opinions and behavior? Stop talking about your fucking baratiger, then we will stop shitting on you and your baratiger.
>>
>>33059364
>>33059378
Friendly reminder only cucks sperg out like this.

I can't help it if you're overly sensitive, guys? You can always leave the board to a safe space like tumblr if you're triggered.
>>
>>33059378
No I won't even then. I hate this barashit nigger so much. These faggots and the shit baratiger deserve to be purged.
>>
>>33059395
You're the one who gets triggered by people voicing constructive criticism of Incineroar. It's you who need to leave the board for a safe space.
>>
holy shit, I don't know if you guys are falseflagging fucks or if gen 7 starter fanboys are just mentally disabled.
>>
>>33059406
>>33059398
Geez, look at you guys. It's starting to get concerning. It's okay, you can go to tumblr or reddit or something where you can feel safe with your owl.

Just stop flipping out for a moment and look at you guys hanging onto my every word. Don't you feel a bit stupid now, throwing out your buzzwords and constantly imagining furry men when Incineroar's biggest crime is just being a tiger that stands up? Not even a little stupid? I imagine you are even if you're going to start throwing out 'bara" and "nigger" again because you have no other arguments.
>>
>>33059398
>getting this mad over a Pokemon design
Lmfao not even the same person you're talking to.

What hurt you, why are you so edgy?
Did you parents neglect you over your black stepbrother? Were you not spoiled enough? Jesus I get barafags ruined /vp/ a bit but you don't have to me THAT edgy to throw nigger around as if anyone is black.

Anyone who gets this mad over a pokemon are clearly insecure
>>
>>33059436
People who obsess on hating Incineroar are basically just mad they suck cock themselves, it's kind of sad.

They really just need to go back to tumblr where they can be accepted for their flaws.
>>
>>33059429
>>33059444
See >>33059406

For all your screaming about safe spaces, the only one here who needs safe space is you.
>>
File: 1484177364322.png (168KB, 320x481px) Image search: [Google]
1484177364322.png
168KB, 320x481px
>>33059406
>constructive criticism
>hurr barabarabarabara purge the baraniggers durr
>constructive criticism
>>
>>33059444
Its not that, anyone who gets mad over a design are grown man children flipping their tits with their diapers in the bag, when clearly designs weren't meant for 20 year old men who basically in gf's eyes- should not be playing Pokemon anymore and grow out of it.

If people honestly think GF cares about their adult audiences in their mainline games than its really sad.
>>
>>33059453
I'm completely fine! I'm not the one throwing out meaningless buzzwords and freaking out over a pokemon.

If you were really not a sperg, you'd not bother replying. Instead.... well, hi sperg. If you can stop looking up more Incineroar porn to "hate" on him can you maybe think of what happened to you for a moment?

Incineroar haters really are what ruined the board and it really saddens me.
>>
>>33059480
How about you stop playing victim. Decidueye has suffered more from haters and poor balance design (useless 100 sp.atk for example) than Incineroar ever has.
>>
>>33059495
>owlcuck finally reveals jealousy of Incineroar

So all this time owlfags were insecure. Quelle surprise.
>>
>>33059480
>!
>....
>haters
Sure smells like reddit here
>>
>>33050740
A lot of people like Incineroar, it's just people
On 4chan act like contrarions to feel special.
Ex: "Gen 5 was the peak of the series">>33059495
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (270KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
270KB, 800x725px
>make lazy shitpost thread
>two days later it's still up with 123 replies
>>
>>33059950

What are you going to do, /vp/ eats it up like always. At least you're comfy, these threads are usually everything but comfy.
>>
It's not really cool looking or cute ether... it's just kind of a dorky, but it takes itself too seriously to be an endearing kind of dorky.
>>
>>33051650
She's a hot chick.

Also sauce, anon?
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.