[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ixel canvas general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: waterpokes template.png (23KB, 652x412px) Image search: [Google]
waterpokes template.png
23KB, 652x412px
Join us on pixelcanvas.io

What is even the point in making a new thread edition

discord:
https://discord.gg/WhxUZy2
(all welcome! join for templates and shitposting)

Current Project:
bottom left corner: http://pixelcanvas.io/@-2288,680 (See pic)
Estimated time of finish: One-two weeks

List of other unfinished stuff:
Liligant beneath Vaporeon
Vulpix above Glaceon
Golurk in the lower left corner, right of the water mural
Greninja to the right of Golurk, above the Pokémon logo
Ho-oh on the far left above the water mural
Psyduck to the right of that
Wigglituff under the Surfing Pikachu (finished?)
Swallot (i think) between Rowlet and Giratina
Decidueye to the upper right of Mega Ampharos
Rainbow wall to the far right
>>
File: waterpokes map.png (559KB, 2888x1984px) Image search: [Google]
waterpokes map.png
559KB, 2888x1984px
And the placement on the map
>>
Wigglytuff is done.
>>
>>32983915
Someone is doing a Raikou on top of the mural
>>
I don't see anything besides Mudkip and Spheal. Did it get erased?
>>
>>32985764
Read op's post. We're still not done and we wont be for 1-2 weeks.
>>
bemp
>>
Working on Blastoise
>>
why are the insides of azumarills ears red instead of pink or purple?
>>
>>32990778
cause she has to listen to you
>>
>>32990778
Isn't it usualy red?
>>
File: 250px-184Azumarill.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-184Azumarill.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>32993545
>>
>>32993726
that's about as close to the pink in our palette as it is to red, though
>>
bimp
>>
Was the cooldown decreased?
>>
>>32996495
Yes.
>>
>>32997235
For what purpose? The Br's and the void are going fuck everythig.
>>
>>32997558
Everyone shares the same cooldown. It's to keep the game balanced and fair for everyone. PixelCanvas doesn't take sides, so it doesn't make sense to favour one faction over the other.
>>
>>32997584
Isn't the cooldown shorter closer to the center, though?

Also, would like to remind people that The Void has agreed not to breach the rainbow wall, so we should be fine, unless some rogues show up
>>
File: newfactCdedition.jpg (310KB, 855x927px) Image search: [Google]
newfactCdedition.jpg
310KB, 855x927px
>>32998609
It's not. The canvas is divided into regions, equally apart from 0,0. Here's the locations and a rough estimation of the length of time between areas(scaling gradually). The numbers might be a little off, but the locations are right.
>>
>>32998656
Wait so EU has around a 15 second click?
>>
>>32999630
It's just the example, to show the general cooldown as you extend out from a regional center. Whatever your region is, this circle applies outwards from it.
>>
b
>>
>>32984666
somebody can post raikou template?
>>
>>
>>32998609
According to /mlp/ Brazil also helped to remove the small flags on the art in /vp/ and /mlp/ and helped to clean the void. When we had problems with them there were 14,000 Brazilians, hopefully the ones that are left aren't as destructive.
>>
>>33002930
You can find the sprite on bulbapedia, just copypaste it into paint or something to get a still sprite
I would do it myself, but kind'a can't right now

>>33005906
Sounds good, but given how big the brazilians still are, i won't be surprised if a bit of them still end up acint like asses
>>
>Have been doing this shit for five hours
>>
Not sure if the Anon who asked about it is still in the /mlp/ threads but this is relevant to you all. >>>/mlp/30502767
>>
File: lilligant.png (2KB, 56x71px) Image search: [Google]
lilligant.png
2KB, 56x71px
Hi all. Long time no see.

I'm pulling together some of the larger sprites for the template site and I've hit a snag on Lilligant. It's off by at least two pixels between its body and head. Also, the colors are kind of conflicting, like a couple people are slowly coloring it in and can't decide which shades should be which pixelcanvas colors.

I've thrown this template together with what I hope is some decent color balancing. Is this a good template to push?
>>
File: gridvp.png (148KB, 2608x1648px) Image search: [Google]
gridvp.png
148KB, 2608x1648px
/mlp/ here Pixelcanvas said you didn't have a gridded version so I made you a gift.
>>
>>33011307
Pixelscript, sorry.
>>
>>33011307
Thanks senpai
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.