[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When we do get DP remakes, a lot of the features are going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

These features rely on the second screen. So what kind of changes do you expect for Super Contests, Underground, Secret Bases, and Poketch, Poffins? They will copy/paste the online system from Gen 8 so ignore that.
>>
I hope we get Primal Dialga.
>>
Just give me an Explorers of Sky remake instead.
>>
Why are you expecting all of those featurs back? Have you forgotten how shredded ORAS was?
>>
>>32941275
Well, since ORAS was far better than FRLG or HGSS, this bodes well.

In before some sinnohfetus calls this bait and screeches about the Battle Frontier as though HGSS didn't just copy paste Plat's halfassed frontier.
>>
GBA Insertion, Pal Park, and Game Corner are going in the trash for sure.

Super Contests would be extremely tedious to recreate. My god, 875+ Pokemon minimum including their alternate forms and of course shiny forms. They would all have to work with 100 different contest accessories. The accessories would have to be at various sizes as well. They might just drop the first out of three acts of super contests and replace it.
>>
>>32941282
Plus, the Battle Frontier is pretty overrated. Great music, nice visuals, but artificial difficulty + gimmicky challenges = boring postgame area.
>>
>>32941282
>ORAS was far better than FRLG or HGSS
>>>/out/
>>
>>32941287
Specify certain zones of each Pokemon as hands, arms, legs, torso, eyes, head, etc. Then, have the accessories map based on zone instead of unique for each species.
>>
>>32941303
Yeah your right, but has GF ever needed to specify certain zones on each Pokemon in Gen 6 and 7 to wear anything? Nope. They would have to program zones for each one if they didn't yet.
>>
Poketch would probably have fullscreen and corner mode. L or R would turn on Poketch on lower right corner. The L and R button could flip between apps.

Calculator and memo would be removed and maybe a few others.
>>
>>32941224
Diamond and Pearl's second screen stuff really came across as second thought. Like decent enough, but felt like they were designing a game for 1 screen then Nintendo was suddenly like
>oh yeah two screens
So I don't think it'll be difficult to add these features on the Switch. The PokeTch could easily appear in the lower left of the screen, or appear when you press one of the trigger buttons or something.
>>
>>32941324
Considering what they did with Amie and Refresh, it wouldn't be that farfetched to expect, really. All Pokémon already have "good spots" and "bad spots" and many have "fiery/icy/grimy/etc." spots too.
>>
>>32941366
Why would any of them need to go?

You do realize the Switch's screen is a capacitive touch screen, like on any other mobile device, right? If anything they could do more with and of them than they did on the dual screen systems.
>>
>Dawn Pearl
Dawn confirmed for canon Sinnoh champion. Lucasfags BTFO.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.