/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ultra Sun Ultra Moon Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_30493-usum205937092.jpg (28KB, 602x356px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30493-usum205937092.jpg
28KB, 602x356px
I have a leak I just got for you, If I can get more I'll come back to this post and add it or continue signing as C R
The Main Character for USUM will be the current's character (sun/moon)'s cousin. Coming from Johto this time to spend time with his relatives. Story will take place just 1 year after Sun/Moon

C R
>>
>>32782678
sounds good.
>>
No, wait, scratch that. I just received word that USUM will be the same exact story as Sun/Moon, but from the perspective of a 12 year from Johto rather old rather than an 11 year old from Kanto.

C R
>>
I've been told by a very trusted source that this game does away with pokeballs and instead have you catch pokemon by hand in a fun mini-game.

C R
>>
Translation issues, sorry. They're actually from Sinnoh and will be transferable (clothes and items) to the DP remakes on the Switch, where you have a cousin from Johto in Twinleaf Town who replaces Prof. Rowan's assistant.

C R
>>
me and you can rule this city spiderman, or we can just fight to the death

C R
>>
Dr. Pavel, I'm C R

C R
>>
>>32782760

You are the only one who remembered to put the name option, congrats

>>32782770
>>32782765
>>32782716

You forgot and ruined all the posts, this place is 18+ only. >>>/out/
>>
I just received word that all dark skinned characters have been completely removed from the game.

C R
>>
Gyro... i'm sorry... i'm really sorry... I wanted to believe. I really... wanted to believe the president. Goodbye, Gyro... goodbye.

C R O
>>
Many things in the game will reference Johto. But There will be references to all tales but Sinnoh games.
C R
>>
Just so you know, USUM takes place in Dream Land instead of Alola

C R O W N E D
>>
Lana is revealed to be a mermaid

C R
>>
I've recieved word that Crasher Wake, professor Kukui, and Looker will get together to perform a recreation of TDKR plane scene. Also, you can now fuck your pokemon

C R
>>
Lana also has Webbed hands(My fetish) and has a plan to decrease landmass/fill the earth with water and it's the real Villian and it's not

C R
>>
Don't believe these guys guys, the game is actually going to have a strong, independent black woman with an afro and a multicultural, diverse world :)

C R
>>
>>32783757
So it takes place in a world were you succeeded in life?
>>
>>32784402
I've got a girlfriend there, too!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.