[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 66

File: IMG_1538.jpg (77KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
77KB, 375x500px
Tyogre edition

New?
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>https://pastebin.com/sHq3y40X

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs.
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the Lunala one.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Trading companies will typically overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls or your mom dies in her sleep

old
>>32674014 → #
>>
File: Rhyperior-SM3.jpg (76KB, 456x632px) Image search: [Google]
Rhyperior-SM3.jpg
76KB, 456x632px
Rhyperior – Fighting – HP160
Stage 2 – Evolves from Rhydon
Ability: Mountain Removal
When you play this card from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, you may discard the top 3 cards of your opponent’s deck.
[F][F][C][C] 170 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Weakness or Resistance. This Pokemon can’t attack during your next turn.
Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4
>>
File: MistyWishGymChallenge108.jpg (83KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
MistyWishGymChallenge108.jpg
83KB, 350x495px
>>32699173
first for a new age of shitty newsposters killing our threads prematurely

the next six months will be hell, strap in soldiers.
>>
File: annoying.jpg (26KB, 465x372px) Image search: [Google]
annoying.jpg
26KB, 465x372px
>>32699256
>stage 2
>only 160 HP
>4 energy attack
>>
>>32699264
speculatefags are the worst. They've been talking out of their ass about fucking nothing all day long
>>
Is there anything like Geomancy or something for Psychic energies? I need to find a way to quickly get Psychic energies onto my mons.
>>
>>32699358

There's a Sableye but I think it's a coin flip
>>
File: XYP_EN_XY92.png (145KB, 247x344px) Image search: [Google]
XYP_EN_XY92.png
145KB, 247x344px
>>32699358
>>32699714

Here it is. It's only EX pokemon.

Best way is maybe to use the new GUR Ray or just Elixirs.
>>
>>32699264
The thread was killed because of USM's reveal but i agree its stupid

>>32699256
Literally my moms Aggron
>>
File: Ribombee-SM3.jpg (134KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
Ribombee-SM3.jpg
134KB, 800x559px
Ability: Gather Honey
Once during your turn (before your attack), you can search your deck for 2 basic Energy and put them into your hand.
[C] Pollen Ball: 20 damage.
>>
>>32699358

you could try rayquaza

most psychic pokemon are DCE friendly anyway
>>
>>32699772
>>32700011
Ray is perfect, thanks guys
>>
>>32699896

I really what to know what the basic and Stage 1 look like for this line. Be cause if they're good this could a good deck.

10 more days
>>
>>32699896
oricorio is better
>>
Kyurem HP130 [W]

Ability: Frozen Armor
Your [W] pokemon with a [M] weakness takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance)

[W][W][W] Frozen Wind 60
The defending pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

retreat [C][C][C]
Weakness [M] x2
>>
Kyurem is in SM4, all of these too

Type: Null HP100 [C]

Ability: Armor Break
When this pokemon KnockOut a pokemon ith an attack, you may search your deck for a pokemon that evolve into this pokemon and evolve it.

[C][C][C] Subject Claws 40+
This attack does 10 more damage times the number of your Benched pokemon.

retreat [C][C]
Weakness [F] x2
>>
>>32700518
>>32700320
source?
>>
>>32700320
>20 less damage

Fug a buff for ninetales
>>
Silvally GX HP210 [C]

Ability: RKS System
Once a turn, if this pokemon has the "Memory" Pokemon Tool attached to it, you may chose a type for this pokemon to be. This pokemon will keep the type until the end of your opponent's turn.

[C][C][C] Hero Claws 100
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to this pokemon by attacks from pokemon with Beast Boost.

[C][C][C] Hero Dash GX 150
You may put all your Benched pokemon into your hand.

retreat [C]
weakness [F] x2
>>32700598
I found them at my work and took note of several cards, I wasnt able to bring my phone
>>
>>32700676
Sorry, Hero Dash GX is Ally Dash GX
>>
>>32700676
>I found them at my work and took note of several cards, I wasnt able to bring my phone
kek
>>
Fuck off to /tg/ with your create-a-card shit, autist. You don't even deserve a (You).
>>
Are there any decklists out there for the Darkrai/Dragonair deck(s?) that popped up at the regionals?
>>
Trainer (Item)

Memory

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The Silvally-GX this card is attached to can also use the attack on this card (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack).

[C] Call for allies
Search your deck for 5 pokemon and put them all in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
>>
>all these school stage 2s in SM1-3
>only got alolan vulpix to help stage 2s consistency and it's so inconsistent in itself
>have to compete with automatic eeveelutions and tauros, drampa and tapu koko

the tears keep falling down
>>
>>32700676
Youre being a dick by releasing secret content well see eventually. If comes to be true well only discuss then anyway.
>>
>>32700868

After years of basic domination, you think you would be used to it.
>>
>>32700855
>>32700676
>>32700518
I hope these are true
>>
>>32700901

I kinda started hoping when they stopped doing the stupid shit where an evolution pokemon is actually a basic EX
>>
Ditto GX HP160 [C]

Ability: Talent Copy
Once a turn, you may chose one Ability from one of your pokemon in play, this ability will be an exact copy of this ability.

[C][C][C] Attack Copy
Use one of the defending pokemon's attack as the effect of this attack.

[C] Powerful Transformation GX
Use an attack from any pokemon in play as the effect of this attack (Including GX attacks).

retreat [C][C][C]
Weakness [F] x2
>>
File: Weavile.STS.61.png (566KB, 570x796px) Image search: [Google]
Weavile.STS.61.png
566KB, 570x796px
>>32700914
Steam siege Weavile + Silvally Gx I want to believe!
>>
>>32701008
Forgive me for this error

Ability: Talent Copy
Once a turn, you may chose one Ability from one of your pokemon in play, this pokemon's Ability will be an exact copy of the chosen Ability.
>>
>>32701009

I don't get it
Why would you want to be more than one type per turn
>>
>>32701009
Imagine the GX attack with Lele, Shaymeme, Dragonite form Evo, Oricorio Pa'u, Holy shit, this card is busted. And you can be a weakness to anybody. A deck with this man will be like the new garb
>>
>>32701009
by that point, weavile will be in expanded
>>
>>32701049
not him, but maybe change the type for weakness and put choice band afterward or the new Stage 1 tool
>>
>>32701081

I guess changing to band can otk fury belt lapras gx / ninetales gx with weakness
>>
>>32701049
For decks that have more than one attacker that share a different weakness like Garbodor/Drampa or Tauros Gx/Grass owl
>>
>>32699848
yeah but any piece of information, no matter how minor and stupid, will now get 500 threads on this board which makes it very hard to keep a slow paced general alive.
>>
Sigilyph HP90 [P]

Ability: Psychic Armor
The effect of the Pokemon Tool attached to this pokemon is affecting your active pokemon too.

[P][C][C] Psy Break 20
Remove all Pokemon Tools on your opponent's Pokemon GX in play.

retreat [C]
Weakness [P] x2
>>
>>32701143

You can already change your type once a turn with the ability you don't need to reequip it

but combining it with choice band can deal 260 damage so it's an interesting possibility
>>
>>32701180
Nice a cband on active+ cband on sigilyph =60 extra damage
>>
>>32701072
Steam Siege is almost guaranteed to not rotate, our SM4 will probably drop in Fall 2017.
>>
>>32701049
Not him either but I guess it could be useful to use things such as rough seas, dimension valley, blacksmith, volcanion,... basically anything that requires a special type.

Also even if these are fakes why is everyone focusing on the silvally instead of the ditto? it would be a mew with 160HP, a better trevenant and a requirement to almost any deck with major abilities.
>>
>>32701008
Nobody is going to talk about this awesome Ditto???
Imagine this with Decidueye or even with Volcanion
>>
>>32701255
>implying all this shit is real
>>
>>32701245
Ditto is very nice it's like the upgrade of Evolutions Clefariy that i always wanted
>>
Buzzwole GX HP190 [F]

[F] Flex
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 30 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][F][F][C] Bugforce Punch 110+
This attack does 100 more damage if this pokemon used Flex last turn.

[F][F][F] Heavy Pump Pummeling GX 100+
This attack does 100 more damage for each prize card you took in your last turn and in this turn combined.

retreat [C][C]
Weakness [P] x2
>>
>>32700676
Please be real it seems like a fun card
>>
>>32701361
you have a really creative mind
>>
>>32701361
100% garbage
>>
Pheromosa GX HP160 [G]

[G] Soundspeed Dash 40
If you go first, you can use this attack on your first turn.

[G] Bugspeed Kick 90+
This attack does 10 more damage if the defending pokemon has more [C] than this pokemon in the retreat cost.

[G] Dazzling Beauty GX
Remove 1 Energy attached to one of your opponent's pokemon. Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

retreat
Weakness [R] x2
>>
>>32701468
Lovely
>>
>>32699358

I dunno about quick but Metagross pulls Psychic and Metal. Stage 2 though so it's a big commitment
>>
>>32701468
This can work well with Decidueye as an atatcker. If this is real
>>
>>32701468
>>32701361
>Ultra beasts
>No Beast Boost
I know this is bullshit, but at least make good bullshit
>>
>>32701520
it's not real because for one grass energy it shits on every evolving basic/low hp mon with 90 hp or less and has free retreat.
>>
Heres a Promo:

Rotom-Dex GX HP170 [L]

[L][C] Information Beam 10x
Your opponent reveals their hand. This attack does 10 damage for each cards in their hand.

[L][L][C] Dex Blast 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of different species of pokemon in play (excluding this pokemon).

[C] Pokemon Search GX
Search your deck for 5 pokemon and put them all in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward

retreat [C]
Weakness [F] x2
Resist [M] -20
>>
>>32701664
>Tapu Lele GX is not real cause we its a broken mix of Jirachi EX and Lugia EX with no weakness
>>
>>32701703
Xerneas does more damage for one prize but nice try.
>>
>>32701764
Its for the opponent's pokemon too, learn how to read, kiddo
>>
>>32701724
What are you trying to say
>>
Crabrawler HP70 [F]

[F] Crabpunch 20

[F][C] Pinch Fight 30+
This attack does 40 more damage if the defending pokemon is a Crabrawler.

retreat [C][C]
Weakness [P] x2
>>
Crabominable HP130 [F]

Ability: Subzero Punches
All [F] Energy in the attack cost of this pokemon can be replaced by [W] Energy.

[F][F][C] Iceberg Break 90+
THis attack does 10 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this pokemon.

retreat [C][C]

weakness [P] x2
>>
>>32701794
I know but no way youll be doing mroe than xerneas, or more to justify 3 energies. Your opponent has to be playing some toolbox.
>>
Torterra GX HP250 [G]

[C][C] Eartquake 90
Put 2 damage counters on all benched pokemon.

[G][G][C][C] Giant Roots
Put 8 damage counters on all opponent's pokemon. Discaerd 3 energies on this pokemon.

[G][G][C][C] Nature Zone GX
Each players put 3 benched pokemon and all cards attached to them in the discard pile.

retreat [C][C][C]
Weakness [R] x2
>>
This CAC shit needs to stop if you can't provide a source.
>>
Infernape GX HP240 [R]

[C] Mach Punch 50
In your next turn, this pokemon will have no retreat cost.

[R][R] Torch Jabs 20+
This attack does 40 more damage times the number of [R] Energy on this pokemon.

[R][R][R] Volcanic Rage 260
You can only use this attack if this pokemon has at least 15 damage counter on it.

retreat [C]
Weakness [W] x2
>>
This is all the cards I noted, thank you all.
>>
>the 'leakfags' are now shitting up my tcg general
>>
>>32700092
How could you figure that Oriociorio is better?
>>
>>32702384
Only advantage I can see is that Oricorio gives you the energy as soon as you play it vs. Ribombee being a stage 1.
>>
>>32702414
Ribombee is an ability you can use every turn though.
>>
>>32702539
It's really up to whether you need a one time 2 energy or a continuous supply of energy with a 1 turn delay and more cards needed
>>
>>32702593
But it was posted next to Gardevoir who lets you attach extra basic energy from your hand and does bonus damage based on how much energy is attached to your pokemon so ribombee is objectively better in the context provided.
>>
Anyone else not having fun in this game anymore?

I think the match maker has determined my decks are better than they are and it's matching me consistently against people who are way better than me and I can't beat all these meme decks.

Sucks.
>>
>>32702672
>used to play lapras
>moved onto different decks
>make this post
>try lapras again
>winning again

Oh.
>>
>>32702672
I've been getting sick of TCG recently, largely because about 3/4 of the people in my local league are playing either Sylveon GX disruption deck, or the Garbodor/Trevenant/Vileplume disruption deck

Obviously the point of them is to be frustrating, but they make games last so long, and even most people playing them admit they're not fun.
>>
>>32703256
>they printed cards whose sole purpose is to irritate their customers
>>
Sylveon and Plumeria sitting in a tree
>>
METAGROSS
METAGROSS
METAGROSS
METAGROSS
METAGROSS

every single game

are there other decks in the standard format?
>>
>>32703790
Yeah, Garbodor, which is why people are running Metagross.
>>
Holy bad card

Plumeria – Trainer
Supporter

Discard two cards from your hand to play this card.

Discard one energy attached to one of your opponent’s Pokemon.

You can only play one supporter card during turn. (before you attack)
>>
>>32704368
So it's a shittier Flare Grunt? That's disappointing, I was hoping she would get something cool.
>>
>>32704380
Flare Grunt can't hit the bench, but for discard 2 I'd rather just use hammers jesus.
It may see play in Sylveon as a tech but everywhere else its pretty awful
>>
>>32704368
You could use it with eggs in expanded
>>
>>32704368
There are lots of decks where you want stuff in the discard and precious few ways to do it. When Acro Bike rotates it'll just be Lysandre, Ultra Ball, Plumeria and PTE. So I guess it has a niche.
>>
File: IMG_0591.jpg (599KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.jpg
599KB, 1080x1920px
>>32699173
Reeeally liking these guys
>>
How much booster should i charge for a FA Hau?
>>
>opponent plays a stadium
>then plays a field blower to discard it
>then conceeds
green border syndrome
>>
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
What program was this pic made? Im trying to make a guide with the same template.
>>
Me and gf are thinking about getting back into Pokemon Tcg, but as far as i'm concerned, the rules don't let you play newer cards together with older cards, right? (must have something to do with the generations i guess) does that mean that we both HAVE to get starterdecks and boosters from the current SuMo stuff? Or can i get b/w starters as well and its just as compatible with the newer cards? B/w era stuff seems somewhat more interesting to me.
>>
>>32705782
Old cards that have been reprinted in a new set and with no big text changes can be played, like all basic energy. Most BW cards are only playable in expanded.
>>
>>32705801
How do i know what generations are compatible with each other and which aren't? Or is it always just basically the newest generation, like SuMo now?
>>
File: IMG_1556.jpg (51KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.jpg
51KB, 500x260px
>>32705327
Fucking same.

Whenever I start trying a new deck, I do that shit, and then when I try it irl, my hands are spaghetti.

Playing fast and smart at the same time takes a lot of time and practice.
>>
>>32705967
You want Standard format.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pokemon-tcg-format-rotation-for-2017/

Also, please note, there is also Expanded format, which is basically BW onward.
>>
File: plumie.jpg (76KB, 401x558px) Image search: [Google]
plumie.jpg
76KB, 401x558px
>discard two cards from your hand, discard one energy from one of your opponent's pokemon

pcool, gives you an ultra ball discard effect without having to play an item and it's another option for energy disruption. Team Skull cards seem less brainless and more balanced than Team Flare cards. Trainer cards in general seem to be moving away from the sort of braindead auto pilot play that characterized the late XY block.
>>
>>32705967
there are a few different metas

Standard - PRC to GUR
Expanded -BW Base to GUR
Legacy - HGSS Base to Legendary Treasures (nobody plays this format outside of PTCGO)
Unlimited - Base set to GUR (nobody plays this format outside of friendlies in paper)
Japanese Standard - XY Base to GUR (only played seriously in Japan)
>>
>>32706674
I'm liking the new skull cards, but it's a shame they are only using them to replace old supporters.
I'm hoping for Gladion to be something completely new.
>>
File: Squidwards hopes and dreams.jpg (30KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
Squidwards hopes and dreams.jpg
30KB, 386x393px
Why am I so drawn to shit sets /tcgg/?

>have opened over 100 evolutions packs
>no holo Mew, Magneton, FA Charizard or any Dnite version
>considering to buy another booster box which most likely will give me neither of the big ones
>also attracted to Meme Siege
Do I give in or what
>>
tfw buying fake cards
>>
>>32707935
You might have brain problems.

Just buy singles.
>>
>>32707964
But buying singles doesn't feel rewarding at all

On the other hand wasting the money you worked for on trash isn't either
>>
File: tpci.jpg (122KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
tpci.jpg
122KB, 411x480px
>>32707935
yes, you should absolutely waste more money on a worthless set
>>
>>32708035
Don't bankrupt yourself on cards man, it isn't worth it.

Just buy a pack or two every now and then if you have to.
>>
I assume these are fake but I hope they aren't
>>32700676
Interesting card, hitting for weakness always and getting 200 damage is good, and it would counter atleast 1 ultra beast which is interesting
It also could combo with stuff such as aqua patch and would probably play like mega ray by choosing 1 energy type for the support options
>>32701009
>>32701049
because it's an ability it wouldn't work that way but it would allow choice band however I think it'd be a bit clunky
>>32700320
I really hope this one is real, 20 less damage from attacks on alolan ninetales GX is insane, that and it'd definitely stack, and 290 hp ninetales is a bit insane
>>32700518
trash, better with 90 hp
>>32700855
interesting, another guaranteed N attack
>>32701008
ability is amazing, plays well in tons of decks, attack is already proven to suck, look at clefairy however GX attack is very good, allows a 1 energy version of any attack on the board, good against garb, 1 time game finisher
>>32701180
insanely amazing, I've wanted this card for SO long, a card allowing 2+ tools on a pokemon, the thing is this card allows up to 5
imagine if we had this before field blower, you could put up to 4 FFB on a pokemon, 370 HP wailord exes, and when it eventually dies, the next wailord will still have all 4 applied
choice bands on these dudes, it'd be a 2 of in most decks if only these were real
>>32701361
if it were real, trash, but the lack of beat boost makes me doubt it the most
>>32701468
are the ultra beats not supposed to have beast boost you made Silvally based off of that why not give the ultra beasts all beast boosts
otherwise just new latios
>>32701703
trash as well
>>
>>32706674

You'd think they would have learned by now that all energy removal effects are fucking cancerous to the game.

Crushing hammer, team flare grunt, enhanced hammer, it's all fucking bullshit
>>
I wish some of these were real so much
>>32701926
mediocre for an evolving pokemon
>>32701961
trash, but interesting trash
>>32702051
interesting, probably wouldn't see much play but semi-viable while fogp is in standard, maybe with wish baton?
>>32702156
interesting card, wouldn't see play even with ho-oh
>>
Is it autistic that I reward myself with booster packs?

I buy a box, and for every hour I work (I freelance, in addition to my normal job), I get one booster pack.

I get paid 38/hr for it, so it comes up to a 12x return. I just feel like a fucking child when I do it.
>>
>>32708927
It sure is. Why would your treat yourself like a kindergartner getting a gold star for being good?
>>
Tfw Guardians Rising has the shittiest Pull rates of my life
>Over a box opened (PTCGO & IRL)
>Half the damn pulls are the useless holos
>The URs have been Kommo-o, Wishiwashi, Vikavolt
>Only GOOD pull was Sylveon GX which I have no use for
Why is it even a good idea to buy packs when buying Singles outclasses it in every way possible??
>>
>>32708927
Nah, there is lots of techniques based on rewards for working. It's probably helping you more by giving you a 5 minutes break than by the satisfaction of opening a pack though.
>>
Is there a Based Chinaman for IRL TCG?

My GFs ETB was stolen at a prerelease she was judging in by some cockfag so I'm trying to get her back up to speed.
>>
>>32705331
>What program was this pic made?
what did he mean by this?
but probably illustrator.
>>
Beginnerfag here, I bought the Lunala deck yesterday and got 500 Poketokens again, what should I invest them? Is there any promo worth buying or should I go for the roaring skies packs?
>>
>>32709149
Buy sleeves, start pimping your deck.
Or get Inceneroar like a faggot.
>>
>>32709149

bruh buy guardians rising and try to get tapu or garbodor
>>
File: 92.jpg (857KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
92.jpg
857KB, 700x990px
>>
Laddering is getting really tiring with all these Garbodor decks. Playing around them is hard and beating them isn't fufilling. Sitting around not playing items while they just stroke off and power up their Espeon GX feels like shit
>>
File: file.png (199KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
199KB, 245x342px
>>32710241

Get fucked, buddy
>>
Thinking about playing Sylveon. Should I?
>>
>>32710791
Yes
>>
>>32710791
With Metagross on the rise? Do you like losing?
>>
>>32710749
>>32711083
t. salt masters who can't handle daddy sylveon's power
>>
>>32711211
What power? It doesn't do anything besides sit there and hope your opponent gives up.
>>
>>32711273
This
>>
Which tier is a dhelmise/excadrill deck?
>>
>>32709099
Not that I know of. Our barrier of entry isn't nearly as high as MtG's to warrant a Based Chinaman.
>>
>>32711724
May I know who this Chinaman is?
>>
Anybody making any pet decks? I made a Trev/Garb deck and I want to try it out at shitty locals to see how it does. Has anybody else made the deck?
>>
>>32712236
What do you do if there is no trainers in hand or very few in discard?
>>
>>32712263
Cry
>>
File: 1496205262364.jpg (125KB, 899x679px) Image search: [Google]
1496205262364.jpg
125KB, 899x679px
>>32712263
lol
>>
>>32711746
A counterfeiter who's shit is almost completely indistinguishable from the real thing but you gotta contact him directly and buy sets of like a hundred
>>
>>32711746
>Chinaman

Counterfeiter from China. Sometimes great quality sometimes trash.
>>
Getting real fucking sick of going second 9 out of 10 games and facing all these slow retards who take forever to do anything. At least when I go first they surrender half the time.
>>
>supposed Garb counters die to garbotoxin

Wow Amazing
>>
Fucking 15 matches going second, come the fuck on you rigged ass game.
>>
File: ANGX.jpg (49KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
ANGX.jpg
49KB, 323x450px
For a play set of Alolan Ninetales-GX, how many packs I would need to trade on PTCGO?
>>
>>32713952
prolly around 14-15
>>
>>32713952
1 Ninetales = 2.5 GUR
>>
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>32713952
i traded one for 3 gr packs

Also bought a guardians rising elite trainer box the other day, and why two good pulls were both hollow mimikyu. super pissed man, why are elite trainer boxes so shit now
>>
What's the best tin to get at the moment?
>>
>>32714830
Bulu
>>
File: PokémonCatcherEmergingPowers95.jpg (230KB, 750x1042px) Image search: [Google]
PokémonCatcherEmergingPowers95.jpg
230KB, 750x1042px
Fuck this card. Fuck you
>>
>>32712978
t. Vileplume
>>
>>32714878
It requires a coin flip these days though
>>
File: 32c.jpg (37KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
32c.jpg
37KB, 500x738px
>>32714921
That coin flip cost me a game
>>
>>32711672
Meme tier
>>
File: Wobbuffet-SM3.jpg (80KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
Wobbuffet-SM3.jpg
80KB, 400x559px
trash reveal

50 per each [C] in retreat cost for 3 energy
>>
Wobbuffet a shit
>>
>>32715275
In every pokemon's retreat cost?
>>
>>32715445
Nah i see meh.
>>
>>32715445
opponent active
>>
>>32715275
Combine with Alolan Dugtrio, Aqua's Secret Base in expanded, could be fun.
>>
>>32715275
Between this, Necrozma and Toxapex, I wouldn't be surprised to see some handy psychic acceleration in the next expansion.
>>
>>32699173
So, it's fake or not?
>>
>>32715583
If you can keep up with the sanic expanded decks
>>
>>32715583
>keldeo, darkrai, manaphy
>laughter.wav
>>
I wish the tcg brought back gym leader's pokemon. The team aqua/magma pokemon of double crisis were fun.
>>
>>32716669
I still want more Pokémon LEGEND cards.

I only started playing in early BW so I missed out on them. I imagine they were complete shit, but they looked so cool. It makes a difference from ex, EX and GX which are practically the same thing other than some being evolved.
>>
Taking bets on stuff getting rotated out of Expanded this year.
>>
>>32714878
You know you didnt need a coinflip before right? Git gud.
>>
>duskull, dusclops, dusknoir
More shitmons
>>
>>32718902
Siniester hand Dusknoir never ever
>>
>>32715275

*attaches float stone*
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (596KB, 524x732px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
596KB, 524x732px
>>32718902
Post it nigger

Ability: Dark Circle
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at your opponent’s hand. Put a Basic Pokemon you find there onto your opponent’s Bench. Then, put 3 damage counters on that Pokemon.
[P][C][C] Mind Jack: 30+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.
>>
>>32719127
You posted it for me
Congratulations lol
>>
They need to lower the amount of time you can spend in your turn by at least a full fucking hour, tired of 13:00 - 22:00 matches.
>>
>>32719158
I'm better than you.
>>
>>32711273
That's not how your supposed to play it, it's way better if you don't got for the deck out. It can win fast.
>>
>>32719788
Not with that attitude, kid.
>>
>>32719788
I posted the card and am not this guy
>>
File: image.png (1021KB, 650x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021KB, 650x904px
GameFreak think they slick
>>
File: machop-guardians-rising-63.jpg (841KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
machop-guardians-rising-63.jpg
841KB, 700x990px
>>32720446
>>
>>32719127
I love it
>>
>>32720453
>Machop
>50 damage for 2 energy

dayum
>>
>fageon player tries to add me after I crush him with Meta, probably to bitch

LOL get wrecked
>>
>forget aether stadium
>opponents bulu has 10HP left
>concede
Never doing this mistake again
>>
>>32720767
Add him and post his bitching.
>>
>>32702384
Not him but I only need a single Oricorio to fix my energies so I don't really need a slower but better support in the long run
>>
Wheres Santiago top 8? Cant find anywhere.
>>
>buy codes off eBay
>seller accidentally sends codes to different person
>get refund
>negative rep him

>months later
>ask a question to a seller
>his sale ends without me buying
>he sends me codes by accident
>redeem them asap
>don't message anything

Ayyy
>>
>>32701049
Wouldn't it pump Xerneas?
>>
>>32719127
>Put a Basic Pokemon you find there onto your opponent’s Bench. Then, put 3 damage counters on that Pokemon.

Doesn't this fuck with Lele and similars?
>>
>>32714998
Don't worry, Guzma soon
>>
>>32708927
It's kinda silly but it's your money and if it makes you work better and have fun there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>32704368
Can hit the bench + useful support for obligatory night march revamp and whatever likes putting stuff in the deck.
>>
>>32702156
I know it's not real, but it'd be retarded with Kiawe, I'd glady give up on a turn for 220 base damage with no downsides.
>>
File: fightign belt.png (2MB, 1524x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fightign belt.png
2MB, 1524x1080px
why wont my tool work, why
>>
>>32721700
Is Golduck a basic pokemon?
>>
>>32721717
ah im fucking retarded
>>
>>32721700
rtfm
>>
>>32719127
>>32721533

Given how this is similar to Captivating Pokepuff here's the general rulings:

>Yes it does block Shaymin, Lele, etc. from triggering their effects.
>Yes it does trigger Team Magma's Secret Base or similar effects.
>No you can not use the effect if the opponent's bench is full.
>>
File: received_1476989675693823.jpg (28KB, 720x804px) Image search: [Google]
received_1476989675693823.jpg
28KB, 720x804px
I always keep it 100 connor
>>
>>32722491
100 #PTCGhell
>>
>>32722380
The owner of the Shaymin-EX/Hoopa-EX/Tapu Lele-GX isn't the one placing it on the bench, it's the owner of the Dusknoir that does it. The abilities of Shaymin-EX, Hoopa-EX, Tapu Lele-GX state that they only work when you (i.e. the owner of it) place them on your bench from your hand, while Team Magma's Secret Base state that the effect triggers when "any player" does it, so it makes sense that it would work like that.
>>
>>32722621
Pokepuff doesn't trigger Magma Base, and neither will Dusknoir unless it gets translated to something different.
>>
>>32722380
>No you can not use the effect if the opponent's bench is full
Pokepuff can be used if the bench is full. So can Dusknoir.

Pokepuff can't be used if your opponent has no hand. But Dusknoir can.
>>
File: Hmm.png (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.png
42KB, 500x500px
>>32722690
Oh wait, you're right. Team Magma's Secret Base says "any player [...] from his or her hand to his or her bench", and the Dusknoir player is placing something from their opponent's hand to their opponent's bench, so it makes sense that it wouldn't work, oops.
>>
File: IMG_1564.jpg (285KB, 720x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
285KB, 720x1006px
Who else is excited for this lil ultraboi?
(I put the image through a filter on snapchat, thought it looked cool)
>>
File: 1486678142163.png (405KB, 494x441px) Image search: [Google]
1486678142163.png
405KB, 494x441px
>>32722956
>>
looks like Im spending all weekend trying to find a way to beat Vikavolt Promo+Vikavolt GX. Holy shit that was some fucking cancer

also, holy fucking love of god is Solgaleo useless as an offensive Pokemon
>>
>>32719127
>MORE things to counter Night March

Thank you based TPCi
>>
>>32722956
It doesn't look like it good counter for nightmarch. Your opponent is tossing pokemon into the with compressors and ultra balls, you are a stage 2 that needs at least 2 turns to charge up for an attack, and you only KO joltik a with the abillity if your opponent decides to keep a tik in hand for some strange reason.
>>
>>32724162
>>32723793
>>
File: SR Energies.jpg (77KB, 773x191px) Image search: [Google]
SR Energies.jpg
77KB, 773x191px
>tfw don't play Metal but might as well get it
>>
>>32722956
Necrozma/Koko/Weavile/Lele
>>
>>32724316
I don't know how to handle my jealousy so I'm going to insult you instead. lmao look at the blingfag is that shiny enough for you, babydick?
>>
>>32724316
I unironically likes these more than Pokémon FAs
>>
Yo does anybody know any trustworthy sites to score some real good pokemon cards? Like EX/GX/Breaks etc?

Wanna go through ebay but most of the "Hot! 60+ card packs!" look fake as shit

Haven't tried Amazon yet though
>>
File: IMG_20170609_080118.jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_080118.jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
Hey you green slimy bastards who is gonna go to the mexico regionals that is from the US and if so do me a favor and get some oatmeal creampies and I'll pay with the great peso also find me with this shirt and youll get something in return anon
>>
>>32726806
They don't have oatmeal cream pies in Mexico?
>>
I forgot how I got the trainer challenge guys to full stars for their pack. Anyone mind telling me how?
>>
>>32726980
By beating them with a different deck each time you battle them.
>>
>>32726813
No
>>
Any new cards released last night?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496935764989.jpg (17KB, 423x453px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496935764989.jpg
17KB, 423x453px
I'm back again I need 2 leles for the Mex regionals paying 30 bucks each some dude fucked up and won't sell me some please any anon
>>
Is there a grass deck I can play without shaymins
>>
Hey in Pokemon TCGO which booster packs should I buy? Also which decks? Should I get a bundle like the Rayquaza one? I'm a little new so help me out.
>>
>>32728823
Forgot to add I have already bought the Incineroar deck, but my strongest standard deck is a water one with Swampert, Gyarados, and Wailord, so should I go for a mainly water deck like Primarina or Greninja?
>>
>>32728678
Lurantis/Tapu Bulu
>>
Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in assholes going AFK but not actually AFK just in the hopes that you'll concede. I'm with one now, he's actually responded to my emojis but does nothing, we'll I'm going to beat him at his own shit and make him wait 23 fucking minutes, because i have him totally beat.

3rd time tonight, fucking assholes, this guy is called JoseR82
>>
File: joser82.jpg (8KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
joser82.jpg
8KB, 188x250px
>>32729263
The fucking Numale shithead uses the same name on everything, even his dating profile

damn im mad
>>
File: flip me fam.jpg (21KB, 224x49px) Image search: [Google]
flip me fam.jpg
21KB, 224x49px
DO IT FGGT!! :^)

also GER if that matters
>>
Does anyone have some talonflame sts for trade?
>>
>>32729534
thanks bro
>>
>>32729263
Yea this one nig nog i play in legacy just spams well played then fucks off for a while. He uses a mental might deck.
>>
>>32729534
>>32729570
forgot which pack this code was for but i had a guardians rising and a roaring skies pack and got a wishiwashi gx from GR and a gallade ex from RS, so whichever one it was, thank you so much.
>>
File: Kiawe-Necrozma-SM3.jpg (85KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
Kiawe-Necrozma-SM3.jpg
85KB, 800x440px
Full Art Ho-Oh and Kiawe, Hyper Rare Necrozma
>>
why is everyone suddendly playing judge
>>
>>32730600
If she N she a thot
>>
File: 1439285634704.gif (25KB, 234x268px) Image search: [Google]
1439285634704.gif
25KB, 234x268px
>need quick ladder wins
>pull out the old Typhlosion deck
>eight, count 'em, eight water decks in a row
>switch to MRay
>next two opponents have Sudowoodo out T1
every fucking time.
>>
>>32725730
That's easy considering pokemon's FA are fucking trash. I deeply loath the day they decided to make every EX, GX, FA on those horrible styles instead of nice drawings, and do not fucking remind me of breaks.
Trainer's FA are the best in my opinion.
>>
why is manaphy / lapras / rough sea a thing

why are the people that play this shit not getting carried off to camps and gassed
>>
>>32730713
Because the real jews are playing Deciplume
>>
>>32730713
Git gud. Also which Lapras?
>>
File: to hell with this.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
to hell with this.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>>32730671
>trying to read the text on a break
>>
>>32730781
>telling others to git gud when you don't even know what Lapras it is

spotted the newfag
>>
>>32730781
GX, retard
>>
>>32730713

Nigga I love speed Lapras.
>>
>>32730781
Denial Lapras is pretty dead since Brock is becoming a popular one-of thanks to Lele and a smattering of Sylveon still around, but I've been running into a fair bit of aggro Lapras. It's pretty fucking tough to beat if it gets set up desu. So mostly that except for tards netdecking month-old lists.
>>
Why the hell is buying packs even a option for playing the PTCG? Every sets pull rate is guaranteed to sink in your money for absolute junk. Buying singles is WAYYYY much better, I guarantee you.
>>
>>32732180
Where do singles come from, you meme?
>>
>>32730141
Kiawe's full art is cool
>>
>>32703790
garbodor and sylveon... which is why people run metagross so much. In difference to both Garbodor and sylveon, is actually a good, entertaining deck... that doesn't rely on BULLSHIT to work.
>>
>>32731790
>>32731813
Calm the fuck down. There are, or at least were when I played regularly, multiple viable Lapras cards that people use.
>>
>>32703790
That's weird. I've barely played the last few weeks but my experience is
>Sylveon
>Garbodor
>Sylveon
>Raticate
>Garbodor
>Sylveon
>Greninja
>Garbodor
>>
I haven't played or read that much about the game since February. Did Water turned to be good as expected or it flopped?
>>
File: standard decks.png (45KB, 843x538px) Image search: [Google]
standard decks.png
45KB, 843x538px
Been saving up tickets but still only have one shot at the 24 ticket standard tournament. Which deck should I use? Any alterations I should make? I have a decent size collection but still only have so many EXs and GXs

In my fire deck I might be able to make a primal clash ninetales work, but I only have one. I could toss in a few fates moltres to make it a bit less evolution reliant. I also have some origins enteis but I was never too impressed by them except in very specific situations

I could add in a second florges in the fairy deck but I only have one break; and/or I have the stuff for s&m granbull if it would be better than whatever I'd have to toss to make room for it.

As for my dark deck, I could add in a second s&m sharpedo and as many carvanha as needed to make it work, but there's not much else I can do for it, other than maybe ancient origins malamar and/or the sableye from the same set
>>
>>32733389
Oh, and I have a single tradable pack of sun&moon, so I might be able to get something to add to one
>>
>>32733389
you should probably not waste 24 tickets on a standard tournament with any of those decks
>>
File: DSC00666e.jpg (290KB, 768x887px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00666e.jpg
290KB, 768x887px
Afternoon mates, I have three booster boxes of codes to offload. Steam Seige, Evolutions, Breakpoint.

Post your favourite pokemon card of all time and an email address.
>>
File: expanded decks.jpg (1MB, 2458x1538px) Image search: [Google]
expanded decks.jpg
1MB, 2458x1538px
>>32733401
Just realized it's actually expanded, not standard

Would any of these have a chance of beating a round? Again, there's some wiggle room
>>
>it's a slow-playing mexican/(sand)nigger episode

I'm tired of reruns
>>
>>32733493
Shining kabutops. Completely useless but I had one as a kid and god damn was it cool how kabutops itself was gold and shiny but nothing else was.

[email protected]
>>
>>32733497
You're gonna get irredeemably destroyed
>>
>>32733497
No, try standard. Surprisingly a lot of crappy-ass, non-meta Deck Wizard like decks making it to Top 2.
>>
File: 20170609_225447.jpg (3MB, 2259x2414px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_225447.jpg
3MB, 2259x2414px
Googly eyes make every full art better, prove me wrong
>>
File: the reward.gif (962KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
the reward.gif
962KB, 500x211px
>>32733493
You're the best, bro
>>
File: 149402.jpg (35KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
149402.jpg
35KB, 321x450px
>>32733493
[email protected]
>>
File: ex emerald milotic.jpg (125KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
ex emerald milotic.jpg
125KB, 600x825px
>>32733493
The card is trash but I really liked Milotic back then and it made me want to get into the game. I still have the damn thing somewhere in my stacks of cards.
[email protected]
>>
>>32733516
>>32733517
Any particular cards I should be going after? I've been spamming sun&moon to try to get espeon gx and decidueye gx, but it might be better to go with guardians since I have a garboder from it but no trubbish
>>
File: Slowpoke__55_62__Fossil.jpg (77KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke__55_62__Fossil.jpg
77KB, 354x500px
>>32733493
The art on this card is emblematic of pure zen.
[email protected]
>>
File: Blastoise_(TCG_-_Base_Set).jpg (212KB, 751x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Blastoise_(TCG_-_Base_Set).jpg
212KB, 751x1050px
>>32733493
If you still have some [email protected]. I played blastoise when I was a kid. Those Electabuzz bullied me.
>>
>>32733563
The game has changed so much
>>
>>32733596
>>32733493
Thanks for the Scizor and Togekiss EX!
>>
>>32733493
>>32733572
Got the Evo packs, thanks!
>>
File: chansey.png (142KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
chansey.png
142KB, 245x342px
>>32733493
[email protected]
>>
>>32733588
Play the Garbodor one
>>
File: 10-6-2017 3.6.36 1.jpg (1MB, 2574x1470px) Image search: [Google]
10-6-2017 3.6.36 1.jpg
1MB, 2574x1470px
>>32733493
>>32733714
Thank you very much for your generosity.
The pulls:
>>
File: MistyTearsHanadaCityGym.jpg (77KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
MistyTearsHanadaCityGym.jpg
77KB, 350x495px
>>32733493
If you're still around,
[email protected]

I love this card because when I first started playing, a buddy packed it and gave it to me. Then it got stolen from me constantly over the next few months. I kept stealing it back. Always different people, too.
Still have it.
>>
>>32734159
dem tit
>>
>>32733493
>>32734159
Thanks, man! Didn't pull great, got 3 infernape and 2 clawitzer- but I got a Yveltal break, so now I can tech it into a deck or two.
>>
File: trangrowth-primal-clash-pcl-5.jpg (774KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
trangrowth-primal-clash-pcl-5.jpg
774KB, 700x990px
>>32733493
Pretty much only for the art.

[email protected]
>>
File: 149065.jpg (35KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
149065.jpg
35KB, 323x450px
>>32733493
My favourite card of my favourite pokémon

[email protected]
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 568x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 568x795px
>>32733493
If this is still going on
[email protected]
>>
>>32734331
Sorry, e-mail changed to [email protected]
(the one I posted was a temporary e-mail but now something came up and I have no time to keep it alive)
>>
File: 39.jpg (63KB, 373x498px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
63KB, 373x498px
>>32733493
[email protected]
>your favourite pokemon card of all time
Pic related - team rocket decks were my first ones and this card has saved my ass a lot of times
>>
Is 5ban really that cheaper compared to the average artist they hire for illustrations?
I really want to see 2D art FAs again, the current FA trainers are gorgeous for example.
>>
File: 1394799480993.png (75KB, 291x375px) Image search: [Google]
1394799480993.png
75KB, 291x375px
Are there any playable decks build around selfmill other than night march?
>>
>>32734929
Vespiqueen, though it's just Night March with a coat of paint
>>
File: DSC00667e.jpg (266KB, 700x904px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00667e.jpg
266KB, 700x904px
>>32733493
I've still got codes for 3 more emails.

>>32733615
>>32734331
Always loved these ones, I'm a sucker for the nostalgia.
>>
>>32734980
Used the second one, thanks
>>
>>32734980
Used the first one,thank you!
>>
>>32734962
Mind to spoonfeed me with a list?
>>
>>32733493
>>32734980
Received your codes - thanks mate
>>
>>32733493
Gengar guy here,I was pretty lucky (thanks again man!):
-RH Max Elixir + Mega Gyarados EX
-RH Great Ball + Shiftry
-RH Meowstic + Raticate
-RH All-night party + Drapion
-RH Fighting fury belt + Seismitoad
-RH Shellder + Palkia EX
-RH Kricketune + Meowstic
-RH Purugly + Emboar EX
-RH Gyarados Spirit Link + Trevenant

Couldn't post screenshots because the pc somehow fucked them up.
>>
>>32704368
That's the art for Plumeria? Ew. Goddamn it.
>>
File: fave.png (964KB, 570x793px) Image search: [Google]
fave.png
964KB, 570x793px
>>32734980
[email protected]

:)
>>
File: Cap.png (2MB, 811x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.png
2MB, 811x1163px
>>32734331
ugly fuck... but I just had a look through gengar art in tcg history, and it's surprisingly sad

I love how they just modified his dimensions in ms paint for sabrina's set. I have the expedition one, which is extremely ugly, then there's this monstrosity

sabrina's gengar in gym challenge is the best

on this topic.. if you were to collect the physical card oof every iteration of a single pokemon/evo line, what would you choose?
>>
>>32735400
My friend I know does Latios, she doesn't have like every set but she has a good binder full.

I think I'd probably go for Garchomp or Shaymeme.
Those are two of my favorite pokemon and the tcg usually makes them into pretty viable mons.

Mawile has been fucked in that department despite being slightly meta'ish in the actual games.
>>
>>32735400
>if you were to collect the physical card oof every iteration of a single pokemon/evo line, what would you choose?
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken/Mega Blaziken
Sentret/Furret
Ho-oh
>>
File: ho-oh-ex-breakpoint-bkp-121.jpg (809KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
ho-oh-ex-breakpoint-bkp-121.jpg
809KB, 700x990px
>>32734980
look at how fucking pretty it is

[email protected]
>>
>>32707935
>FA M Zard costs less than $30 mint
>FA Dragonite costs less than $15 mint
>everything else costs less than $10 mint

Yes buy 2 more $90 boxes just to be safe
>>
File: only good pull.jpg (395KB, 1600x897px) Image search: [Google]
only good pull.jpg
395KB, 1600x897px
>>32734980
got the codes
thanks!
>>
File: 132.jpg (70KB, 400x563px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
70KB, 400x563px
>>32734980
[email protected]
>>
>>32699173

Is Daddy Darkrai worth shit in new standard? Got two of his cards for a buck at the comic shop.
>>
>>32708962
>>32708962
The only reason packs exist is for Pokemon to make money off of children. Of course you're an adult and know it's smarter to just buy the rare card for $20 straight out. Parents however don't fully appreciate or even care about the concept of card rarity and its relation to price, so they buy their child a pack of 11 for $4 with a chance at a rare card, as opposed to a single for $20. The odds are not in the child's favor. But as a child they don't have a choice because they don't have financial freedom. Don't be a child. It's a bad idea.
>>
>>32710749

Metal decks will be shit until Factory of Giant Robots comes out.
>>
>>32735611
>He doesn't spend 4 bucks and get more back from a single rare card
He might be a baby but you are a pussy, risks have to be taken.
>>
>>32733497

Your draw probability is shite m8.
>>
>>32735609
it's very hard to win against Garb without restructuring the deck to use less items. Which in turn slows it down against everything else. It's not bad, but it's not Tier 1 any more.
>>
File: 1067931.jpg (36KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
1067931.jpg
36KB, 323x450px
>>32734980
>>32735600
And with that I'm all out. Postan my personal fave.
>>
>>32735478
cheers mate, got em on the resend. Best pull attached (the joltik, kek).
>>
File: 127016_200w.jpg (29KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
127016_200w.jpg
29KB, 220x307px
Why people like the old pokemon Fa more?
Heck i prefer the SM style, without effects than the Bw era ones.
I hate those cringe background effects.
>>
File: LightSlowbroNeoDestiny51.jpg (99KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
LightSlowbroNeoDestiny51.jpg
99KB, 350x495px
>>32734980
>>32735717
Damn missed you
Well gonna post my fav anyways
>>
>>32735628

You're retarded?
>>
>>32735628
Metagross is getting top placements and Solgaleo is also pretty good but hindered by the fact that a lot of people are playing low HP one prizers so there's not as much of a need for a fuckhuge sunsteel.
>>
>>32736949
Metagross did well because the players playing the deck were extremely good more than anything along with being an amazing meta call.

The deck itself isn't bad but is REALLY slow and it folds under weakness which a lot of decks are slowly putting in Flareon in their decks for the autowin.
>>
>>32724162
No to mention NM already runs machoke and archeops, but it might see play either way.
>>
>>32737303
I think you're referencing the wrong post bro but if you're not, Necrozma affects nightmarch for zero effect due to the effects only affecting GX/EX and the fact that all nightmarchers are not colorless.

PS: Machoke is too clunky for nightmarch even with Maxie, either you tech in Tauros to win the Trev/Toad matchup or you put in Mr. Mime and hope for best to avoid bench snipe.
>>
>>32737472
Oops sorry. But mr mime doesnt protect from oricorio.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (284KB, 729x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
284KB, 729x800px
>>32735897
The new ones just look too plain compare to the regular arts. Old FA EX backgrounds at least had something going on with them and the foil on the new ones make it hard to see the card with all the glare
>>
>>32737493
It doesn't but it protects from snipes from stuff like darkrai.

Personally I think you take the loss when they tech oricorio, teching in a machoke isn't really worth it. Reason I didn't tech mr. mime either.
>>
>>32737600
I know! The textures of the Full Arts are great and is what saves the shitty artwork but the holo pattern is too distracting.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.