[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Secret New Leak Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 17

File: op.jpg (707KB, 600x2688px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
707KB, 600x2688px
Last thread: >>32578414

Currently:
>Oranguru Try'ems
>Daily Pokémon #9 (Pyukumuku, Oricorio (Sensu Style), Mudbray, Dartrix, and Oricorio (Baile Style))
>Araquanid Special Stage (300 coins) [PSBs]
>Mudsdale Special Stage (300 coins) [PSBs]
>Lycanroc Special Stage
>Primarina Escalation
>Incineroar Competition
>Vikavolt Safari
>Rowlet Special Stage

Primarina prizes:
>15: Moves +5
>25: MSU
>50: RML
>75: 2x Exp. Booster L
>100: Skill Swapper
>110: 2x Skill Booster M
>120: MSU
>130: 2x RML
>140: 2x MSU
>150: 3x RML

Safari rates:
>Grubbin: 35%
>Charjabug: 13%
>Vikavolt: 3%
>Crabrawler: 33%
>Crabominable: 16%

What to grind?:
>Nothing, unless you enjoy falling for memes. If so, Araquanid and Mudsdale are great options!

Coming soon:
>Memes

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills:
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr
>>
>Winking (With Right Eye) Pikachu
>Swap++++++
>replaces all disruptions with itself
>0/0/5% activation
>>
>>32616277
Blessed be our memes.
>>
>>32616277
Those activation rates are true if the ability is level 5.
Getting there requires 250 PSBs.
>>
Will mudkip be useful after the competition?

Because l already invested the 10 RML and some cookies to get the skill to lvl4
>>
>>32616305
It probably won't. Same goes for Swampert: he will never be used again.
>>
>>32616277
>Makes the entire board more REWachus
Assuming 80BP, how much damage would a 6*6*6 board to do a water/flying mon?
>>
>>32616277
>0/0/5% activation
With or without maxed out skill boosters?
>>
>>32616524
Maxed with skill boosters obviously, it only increases 1% per level :^)
>>
>>32616307

what do you mean? its a water combo enhancer, it'll be good when you want enhanced water combos, unless they bring out an alola mon with the same ability and more bp and rmls.
>>
I'll miss stages 75-99. Any recommendations for the team at stage 100?
>>
Fuck beautifly stage
>almost 18k hp
>10 moves
>5% catch rate

wew, sure i'm loving these GS memes :^)
>>
Now I remember why I stopped playing survival mode. I'm at Ampharos, my five hearts are recharged (I've been putting it down and picking it up on and off) and it's killing my soul, I just want to grind Snorlax/Amphy and/or blow my brains out.
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
Yep, all that only to fail at MMY, even with Bee plus maxed out Machamp/Emboar/Hoopa. I'm not falling for the survival mode meme again until I've maxed out my Keldeo and Wailord, it's Snorlax all the way from here on out.
>>
>shiny/winking Zoroark with Ditto's ability
Y/N?
>>
anyone do Snorlax repeat itemless?
having trouble doing enough damage
>>
Where the fuck is the new version of Shufflemove?

The faggot is slow these past few weeks.
>>
I'm not giving Swampert any items. So is it better to use a fully sped-up Tyranitar or a shit Swampert?

I would test it myself, but the cost is not worth doing more than one run.
>>
File: 1239995675458.jpg (65KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1239995675458.jpg
65KB, 692x488px
>>32616246
>her
>she
>>
Barely beat Ditto with a +5 and based Conkeldurr, but now there's another fucking wall in Gallade. Is everything from here gonna need heavy items to S-rank or even beat?
>>
>>32619154
not really... i remember using items for ditto, gallade, gengar, beautifly and a couple others. but everything else either itemless with mbee or just +5
>>
>>32619163
Stages left are Gallade, Glaceon, Miltank, Beautifly, Mightyena and Mega Gallade, so apparently it will be at least 3 more stages with items needed and one of those being heavy, damn.

I know I shouldn't be whining when I'm 6 stages from beating all the available ones but it's disheartening having to spend so much in very few stages (counting GBs), guess it's time to go back to the cat and await patiently GS memes this Tuesday.
>>
>tfw rank 154 with 66k
Guess its sane to assume ill drop to tier 3 by the end of monday

Fuck comps with c-1
>>
>>32619550
>Fuck comps with c-1
Well, that and the fact that the board is absolute cancer with a Mega that nearly no one has candied at all because it's nearly worthless outside of specific circumstances like this.
>>
>>32618277
>uses shufflemove
>calls others a faggot
>>
If I can get Mudkip to level 10 and skill swap it, is it worth using instead of Volcanion lv10 SL5 when the rest of my team is M-Pert 11, Ashninja 15 SL5 and Primarina 10? For the competition, of course.
>>
>>32620130
MEMES
>>
>>32619182
>and await patiently GS memes this Tuesday.
Arent we getting new content until next week? We're only getting decidueye Eb, right?
>>
>>32620147
We don't even know if that escalation is coming, just as we don't know if we'll get the Sceptilite mission card or not.

GS and their patterns, you know :^)
>>
>>32617850
>tfw havent lost a singke SM ever since I maxed M bee, machamp, hoopau and emboar to max lvl sl5

You just need to git gud broseph
>>
>>32620146
I've got 16 skill swappers to spare (most of the relevant stuff is already swapped) and a free slot in my exp grinding team. Is Mudkip better or not?
>>32620218
Sorry dude, it's terminal. Now that collarfag is gone (RIP, blessed be his memes), I'm pretty sure I'm the worst shuffle player this general has.
>>
>>32620251
>Is Mudkip better or not
holy crap shufflefriend?? I dont know??
how about we compare the BP

>memecarp: lv10 bp55 (lv20 bp100)
>supremecanion: lv10 bp100

obviously its better to rml your carp and feed the SS and dont forget to feed all those cookies
>>
File: confuzius.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
confuzius.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>32620321
>Is Mudkip better or not
>how about we compare the BP
>memecarp: lv10 bp55 (lv20 bp100)
>supremecanion: lv10 bp100

what?
>>
>>32620390
is it better to waste additional 10 rml or not??
and of course all those additional exp you need to get it to lv20

also original quote was:
>If I can get Mudkip to level 10 and skill swap it
hence its lv10 and has 55bp
whereas his lv10 volcanion will have 100bp
>>
>>32620443
why do you compare skillswapped mudkip with volcanion?
>>
>>32620475
I dun goofed
pls no bully
>>
>>32620506

it's ok anon, we all make mistakes.
>>
>>32620513
>>32620522

/shuffle/ general
the place I dont deserve ;_;
*cries in memes*
>>
Ughhh fuck Machoke
>>
>>32620321
The reason why I was asking the question was because I was wondering if Mudkip's swapped skill, which boosts the damage of water types in a combo, would more often than not result in a higher score than simply using a different water type with a higher BP (in this case, Volcanion). I was wondering if anyone in this general has attempted to use Mudkip for the competition and how their results measured up against those who had not. I know the top five scorers all use Mudkip, but those guys always have all their mons maxed out on RMLs and cookies, so I wasn't sure if just a level 10 Mudkip would be worth it based on the benefit of the skill's boost or not.
>>
File: leddit memes.jpg (117KB, 955x521px) Image search: [Google]
leddit memes.jpg
117KB, 955x521px
>>32620978
im sorry lad... I confused mudkip with magikarp and wondered if you seriously asked wheater to ss magikarp to Risk Taker or bring your Risk Taker Volcanion

maybe this leddit discussion can help you decide. I know its about hippo, but the comparison will work for volcanion too
>>
>>32621013
Ahhh, okay. Yeah, that's quite the mix-up, I get ya now. Looking at that image, looks like burst damage is better so I'll bring my Volcanion.
>tfw my hippo is completely untouched
>tfw I have all the resources to meme supreme it up with the hippo but no time to actually raise it from 1 to 15
I wish RMLs also increased the actual level and not just the cap, level up candies have got to be the rarest enhancement other than large cookies.
>>
File: IMG_4202.png (309KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.png
309KB, 750x1334px
Neat
>>
>>32621065
Looks like you're finally free! Yay, anon!! :^)
>>
>>32621065
RIP Anon.
He memed too close to the sun.
>>
>do two full-item comp runs with Big Wave Mudkip
>triggers only one time out of ten possible ones
>second run also had no Unity Power matches at all, for a total score of about 30k points

Don't fall for GS memes. At least my first run might be enough for tier 2. Made two big mistakes but at least UP triggered.
>>
How good is Xerneas?
>>
>>32622007
Nice, someone who can speak to using Mudkip. Would you say that single Big Wave activation alone was worth putting Mudkip on your team? What SL did you have Big Wave at? How high a score did you get?
>>
>>32622104
It didn't matter since the one time it triggered was on my garbage run. If it had triggered the other times (especially board wipes), it could have added a bunch of extra damage, What did help is that maxed Mudkip is currently the second-strongest Water mon, after regular Greninja and tied with Palkia.

Big Wave is SL3, which takes 20 skill points for 40/70/100 activation.
>>
>>32622155
Alright, so it sounds like high BP is more important than the skill and I shouldn't bother bringing Mudkip unless it's maxed. Thanks. Here's hoping I can do better than tier 5.
>>
>>32622177
Don't get me wrong. Big Wave is a good ability, like most type-based multipliers. It's just the usual RNG bullshit at work again.

The other common options to round out M-Swampert/Primarina/Ashninja are Palkia, LDE users or SL5 Araquanid. The latter allows you to forego C-1, so you can make three times as many tries with the same amount of coins. And apparently a couple of tier 1 players used that.
>>
>>32622255
>Would a Volcanion with SL5 be better than Palkia?

the barriers aren't really troubleing. SL5 Volcanion would be totally fine.
>>
>>32622255
The barrier pattern is kinda shit, but with DD there are only five of them. Still made it on a couple of top teams. And as said, 115 base damage at level 15.
>>
File: I1VHldS.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I1VHldS.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
ready for the fresh leddit memes?
>>
>>32622278
>>32622286
Cool, Volc it is.
>>32622304
Memes aside (sacrilege, I know), this is a handy list to have on hand, thanks for going for reddit for this.
>>
I thought 60k~ would be a mediocre score for the comp but it was enough to land in Tier 2...for now.
>>
>>32622335
it was a dangerous journey my friend. I was linked it by a irl normie friend, little does he know that I already have most megas candied.
>>
>>32622304
>Diancie
>Tier A

>Missing Ampharos (or even Manectric for all I care)

wew lad... those memes are sure delicious
>>
>>32622385
when skillswapped it can evolve in 1 match thoguh.
>>
>>32622407
It's true, I love my MB+ fully candied Diancie. I'd give her RMLs if there wasn't an endless queue of mons wanting them for competitions.
>>
>>32622472
it has its niche, but its pretty good at it.
>>
>>32616246
Kek, just noticed the OP image, pretty nice and sadly so true.
>>
>>32622304
Why the fuck are Sfug and Aggron in tier SS?
>>
>>32623043
I'm pretty sure tappers are the kings of leddit.
>>
>>32623043
aggron evolves fast, requires really little investment, and has a really sick support in jirachi also you can tap 3 + with it.
>>
>>32623071
SO shouldn't it be Rank S with at least Gengar before it?
Oh right, leddit
>>
>>32623043
>>32623064
>>32623071

Reddit are literally trying way too hard to determine the most optimal way to play a fucking freemium game, how does that doesnt lets you realize they're not the smartest people out there?
I''ve been playing since day 1 and even though I don't have many pokemon on lvl 20 or SL5, I want to think I'm quite capable at playing this juden game.

If you want to take my advice, just use your MSU as needed after maxing Beedrill and Rayquaza.
That's how I candied camerupt and diancie, I needed camerupt to S Rank itemless aggron and Dianceto S rank itemless many ice mons.

On other news, I dropped 60 ranks on 12 hours and now am at tier 3.
Please lord dont let me fall into the casual filled tier 4.
>>
Fuck this competition
Fucking 14k coins for just 48k score
I know shuffle is always a RNG fest, but this one is ridiculous
>>
>>32623213
>Reddit are literally trying way too hard to determine the most optimal way to play a fucking freemium

I'm in no way on plebbits side but, go hard or go home homie. whats the point in not optimizing whatever you do.
>>
>>32623520
>go hard or go home homie

Seriously?
On a videogame? On a free to play videogame?
You really think this is a battle worth fighting for?
>>
>>32623557

if I'm only half-assing shit, why even bother in the first place. I have a competitive personality and try to do my best in whatever I do.
>>
>>32623570
If you're wasting time playing shuffle I can tell you you're not trying your best at a lot of things in your life.
>>
>>32623585
I finished college recently and I'm taking some time off before getting a job. I think I'm doing pretty well in life
>>
>>32623609
>I finished college recently

And insted of studying something or working towards getting a great job, you're playing shuffle and arguing with a stranger on the internet about a, I repeat, fremium game?
You're not really doing your best right now bro.
>>
>>32623628
wait, isn't college = studying something? if not, my bad. I have a masters degree in computer science and will be looking for a job shortly.
>>
>>32623664
shrekt
>>
Im about to reach Hoopa unbound, any tips apart from going full items?
>>
>>32623664
>isn't college = studying something
Well, not necessarily, but most of the time college is not the end game of studies.
>>
>>32623764
Bring your SL2 Gallade.
>>
>>32623800

I attended goethe university in frankfurt germany, maybe I should have just said university.
>>
>>32622385
>using MSUs on the electric megas

Counter meme
>>
>>32622304
>Shiny Gengar in tier B when he's literally a water Gengar.
>M. Fug not in SS.
>Gengar not in SS when he's basically the root of most teams.
>MMY in A and not S when nearly everything requires it.
M. Steelix that high when so few stages make any use of him, same with Diancie.
>Tyranitar and Camerupt that low when they're used for a multitude of stages.
>M. Aggron that high.
What the fuck is Reddit smoking?
>>
>>32624063

not that anon but here's my 2 cents:

shiny shrimp needs a lot of investment for the same shit as gengar, I assume they factor in the ammount you need to invest in the mon for it to be effective, hence the low rating of Ttar.

MMY is only super effective to fighting and poison, we have SFug for fighting. It also lacks a good combo support.

M-Aggron, does the same thing as TTar with less investment and a faster evolve, it also has a sick support in Jirachi.

Diancie can evolve on a 3-match

on some of them I can see where they're coming from.
>>
>>32624063

It's MSUs, not megas.
>>
>>32622100
Bump
>>
>>32623213
>Dianceto S rank itemless many ice mons.
Nigger just use Houndoom
>>
>>32624502
Houndoom doesn't evolves in one turn though
>>
>>32622100
bretty darn good
10 RMLs and able to SS
Quirky+ for combos or Po4 for damage
>>
>>32624509
Diancie only does so half of the time (okay if you did it for S-ranks, shit for escalations and PSB grinding neutral/not very effectives), and then you've gimped yourself out of one of the better BB+ users against Dark/Fighting/Dragon.

I found M-Diancie to be rarely needed.
>>
>65.5k
hopefully i can stay in tier 3
>>
>>32624179
>shiny shrimp needs a lot of investment for the same shit as gengar,
Yes, but at the same time it gives you a C-1 for everything water is effective against and for most of those stages you're going to DD anyway nowadays so it's pretty worth it.

>MMY is only super effective to fighting and poison, we have SFug for fighting. It also lacks a good combo support.
Fair enough.

>it also has a sick support in Jirachi.
At the same time though you now have to waste a slot for a Mega Boost Pokemon when you could have other things for damage.

>Diancie can evolve on a 3-match
Yeah, but how many levels is it useful in? Because the stage would have to constantly be throwing barriers at you and I can't even recall of the top of my head anything that does that that you don't use items for.

>>32624829
I use him on nearly any stage that asks for Psychics, he's fantastic most of the time on top of his use for Meowth.
>>
>>32625477
>have to waste a slot for a Mega Boost Pokemon
you don't have to and it still evolves faster than TTar.

>but how many levels is it useful in?
you're right it's pretty niche. but I wouldn't want to not have diancie and use items, when a Barrier infested PSB stage pops up.
>>
>want to give Araquanid the final boost to get it to level 10
>try giving it an Exp Increase
>give it a medium SB instead

JUST
>>
>>32623764
full items and pray to rng
also complain maybe before you do it so meme magic works

>>32623837
Bernd bitte

>>32623890
they are somewhat useful for the early stages
you know... new players dont start with aggrons mega stone day1. you gotta complete almost all stages before you get to her.
And reddit may try hard or not try hard to play this game competetive or whatever that fight a few posts above was. But they often forget newer players in their recommendations.

Sure you should candy sfug, fug and aggron. And I'm sure that diancie is great for barrier stages. But what about Mzard Y lets say. It takes only 3 MSU to max her. Thats one less match for mega evolving and that can and will help get you s-ranks so you get stronger team members.

And honestly. If you reached maggron and dont know what to candy first and not you def should not play this game. kek

>>32626530
well anon... in this case you should go all the way and max her :^)

>>32625477
almost agree with you. shiny shrimp needs a lot of investment for a somewhat better gengar. And the higher you go on the stages the worse are the disruptions. But still it would need a better leddit ranking based on its...her niche for water survival
>>
Well, lets see if I'll drop 50 ranks and out of first tier until the update.
>>
>>32626654
>If you reached maggron and dont know what to candy first and not you def should not play this game

I'm a huge scrub but reached maggron before even maxing mfug because of brue force memes and free hearts from checkins and valentines day.
>>
Anyone still relatively new? Just beat Machoke, teams aren't good enough to really make a run at the competition, EB, or the x300 mons though.
>>
I managed to grind Gulpin's Poison from lv1 to lv5 in just two days. The droprate is insanely good: I had many double and triple drops.
>>
Veteran who only gets 1 RML from comps these days here, about to do my one full items run. Team is:
Mega Swampert level 12, SL1, 6/6 MSU
Primarina level 10, SL1
Ashninja level 15, Unity Power SL5
Volcanion level 10, SL5
Let's see how I do...
>>
Holy shit, I made tier 5! I'll actually get TWO RML! This is pretty amazing, not even being sarcastic right now. Score was 42732, putting me at place 977 in NA. There were only two Primarina disruptions, none of them activated Super Voice and the second one didn't even make any matches. I was forced to make a couple suggested moves at the start which sucked because suggested moves always result in zero skyfall for me, I swear they're rigged and try to avoid them as best I can. Combos overall were pretty scarce, only one RT activation which was a low roll. But Ashninja pulled through and activated on two four matches, so there's that. Got a couple of board wipe explosions with M-Pert too, maybe I'll use it some more in the future:^)
>977/18243
Holy shit, I think those are the lowest competition participation numbers I've ever seen, I remember when 30k was the norm/kind of low and this is significantly down from that.
>>
File: 20170529_213224.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_213224.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Just getting back into the game, how does this look anons
>>
>>32628463
Fug its upside down
>>
>>32628463
˙ʇǝs ǝɹ,noʎ puɐ ɐuɹɐǝƃɐW oʇ ʇi ƃuiƃuiɹq dǝǝʞ ʇsnɾ 'ɯɐɥd pooƃ ƃuiʞoo˥
>>
>>32628500
Got it, thanks!
>>
>>32627400
>teams aren't good enough to really make a run at the competition
have a shitty run nontheless to get atleast some kind of items. but dont bother too much with the competition.
Casually proceed on the EB as far as you can. And atleast get the mon

>>32628140
post meme results senpai

>>32628198
mobile is around 150k. Yesterday it was aroun 125k. Prolly will reach around 140k today. so neither good nor really bad

>>32628500
made me flip monitor/10
>>
>>32624519
Should I do Po4 or Q+? I don't have Yvetal or conk yet if that means much
>>
What are the chances of getting new memes tomorrow?
Because l want to s rank some few stages
>>
>>32629732
>new safari
>new daily mons
>new Ultra Challenge with Solgaleo
>new escalation that reaches 150 but is harder than the last two

let me see how many of these I get right
>>
>>32629749

You forgot new Mission Card for Sceptilite and probably Decidueye EB
>>
>>32629767
>new Mission Card for Sceptilite
Sure anon, GS will deliver :^)
>>
>>32628979
if you don't have many SS available i'd say you should SS Yveltal first.
want you want from Xerneas is up to you and your playstyle. some people prefer the damage while others want the combo potential. if you are going to SS you gotta pump in those RMLs though
>>
who wants to rate memes?

>96k coins
>still need to do my full items run though, except to place in tier 2,3 or 4 (wont really care for this rng shitfest)
>everything for main stages s-ranked/caught
>all ex stages caught (fuck rapidash)
>EB at 130 (maybe will do it tomorrow depending on how expensive new memes will be)
>safari finished of course and all current events caught

havent played that much shuffle lately. When i was playing it was mostly waste a few fast hearts on buneary. Its around 600exp in 5 hearts thats done in 3-4 minutes. Fuck ampharos and survival for taking so long. I know my hearts are wasted with buneary grinding. But when I'm not playing at all they are also wasted. Whatever. I'm close to getting my comp team to max
>>
>>32629968
FUck memes, but if I don't bump the thread it'll be two hours until we hit page 10 and I can't have that.

>60k coins
>Skipped the tourney because I don't hate myself (implying)
>At main stage 250, caught Regular Fug
>Caught EX stages up to Mewtwo or Yvetal, whoever shows up later

Is the meteorite a main stage boss or special event only? Because regular Fug has ridiculously low AP for all the coins I spent on him.
>>
>>32630803

Regular Ray isn't until stage 290 you LIAR.
>>
>>32629968

>30k coins
>main stage 450
>300 S ranks (most of the EX stages past mewtwo are really not worth the effort except from a few, like gallade)
>tier 4 in baracat because fuck C-1 competitions

>>32630803
Keep the coins and prepare for mega rayquaza (main stage 300)
also
>Skipped the tourney because I don't hate myself (implying)
you play shuffle you hate yourself already
>>
>>32630877
rayquaza was a gift in late 2016 iirc
>>
>>32630803
I call bullshit but I'll answer the question in case it actually helps anyone.
Mega Rayquaza is in the Stage 300, and the Meteorite will unlock both the regular and Shiny Mega forms (assuming you have them).
>>
>>32629968
>8500 coins (but done with events)
>All Main Stages beaten.
>443/558 main stages caught
>Only important one missing is Hoopa-U, not bothering with shitmons atm, but will get to them... eventually.
>350 S-ranks (just unlocked Arcanine)
>Every event mon except M-Sceptile and Slaking (because I derped).
Basically only waiting for this week's memes
>>
File: gyrados.png (93KB, 304x229px) Image search: [Google]
gyrados.png
93KB, 304x229px
>>32622304
>Mega S-Gyarados in tier B
why? it's better than Gengar in every way when you compare them both maxed.
>better type coverage
>1 less icon needed to mega evolve
>9 more butt points

granted, it does take more investment, but it's definitely worth it
>>
>>32629968
I honestly prefer to grind Buneary more than amphy. It's less boring. Can you really farm xp on SM?
>>
>>32630877
>Regular Ray isn't until stage 290
Well then I'm at 290 then.
>>32630885
>>32630903
Thanks my dudes, since it's so close I might as well start pushing for it.
>>
Reddit add threads are boring, I could use some shuffle friends

TFXSLVT6
>>
>>32631407
I sent you a request, you better play everyday or ELSE.

Also,
>Articuno
My negro
>>
>>32624802
5 mins left and it looks like i can stay in tier 2
neat
>>
Fuck I forget there was a contest and didn't do a full item run.
>>
>I feel disappointed that gs released Decidueye EB and Sceptile mission cards
huh weird
Also
>EB rewards
>>
File: IMG_4223.png (554KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4223.png
554KB, 750x1334px
wtf is this
>>
>caught Decidueye at stage 8
>>
>>32632513
I caught primaria stage 2
>>
Prepare yourself to drop 10k catching Raichu. I used Gengar, Max Hoppa-U, Darkrai sl3, and Bacon birb lv13. Used atk+ and MS and only had a 22%
it's another 60bp RT
>>
>>32632528
>Went in itemless
>Gengar Darkrai Yvetal Scisor all without upgrades
>SCP put it at 60%
>One GB caught it
haha Get meme'd on.

>Ivysaur erase 20 rocks
>3 moves
Now THIS is a dog pile of shit.
>>
I used DD, MS and AP on Solgaleo, but the bastard escaped from three GBs, so I reset, used the same items and this time I caught it in a pokeball. I'm not happy for the coins wasted, but on the other hand I was at max coins, so it's not going to take much time to get them back.
Use M-Bee on Raichu to make the stage really easy.
>>
>>32632528
Itenless M-Bee and also got to 22%.
Isn't that bad of a stage, it just has a meme catch rate
>>
Cute
>>
> inb4 Solgaleo's skill is Steel Dance
>>
>>32632563
What is Solgaleo's stage like?
>>
File: ichimeowtsu.png (217KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
ichimeowtsu.png
217KB, 424x480px
>did full item run of Incineroar
>got shitty score, 5th tier
>now two money sink special stages
>>
>>32632511
Fibonacci numbers.
>>
>>32632604
It's awful. He's got like 50k health, freezes and bricks tons of areas, the starting board is terrible, and he spawns himself at times. Took me two tries of AP, DD, and MS on a Charizard Y (15), Emboard (15, SL4), Reshiram (10, SL2), and Ho-Oh (10, SL2 Pyre) and it was awful. Without like ten RT triggers I don't think I could have done it.

He has Metal Combo, 80 BP. He's basically a Steel Ho-Oh/Delphox.
>>
>>32632622
Does it have C-1?
>>
>>32632604
bit the poster you quoted, but I played it and it's.... something.
It starts with tons of barriers, blocks and 4 Solgaleo in the middle, and then disrupts too often spawning more blocks, barriers and Solgaleo, all at once, covering about half the grid, and then occasionally more Solgaleo.

I'd say all items except C-1 are quite necessary.
>>
>Caught both Solgaleo and Raichu at 22% second try
I'm going to die tomorrow aren't I? I used up all my luck.
>>
Who should go to Magearna?

What is the next competition?
>>
>>32632511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

>>32632637
Teams and items please.
>>
>>32632648
Decidueye and your best grass types
>>
Last mission on mega sceptile is fucking
>>
>>32632651
Solgaleo was >>32632622
Raichu was Gengar (10), Yveltal (15, SL2), Hoopa-U (10, SL3), Darkrai (10, SL3).
>>
>>32632662
Thanks famalam, will try as soon as my hearts recharge, hopefully Solgaleo stays put in few balls.
>>
>>32632690
Ok, Raichu done and caught with M-Gengar, Zoroark (10), Yveltal and Hoopa-U, 8 secs left and caught with a GB.

Solgaleo done and caught with M-Camerupt, Machamp, Emboar and Lando-T using all items except C-1 and Exp x1.5. Left with 6 moves left and luckily caught in a normal ball.

So, only spent 9k so far for both which makes me very happy as I'm not exactly swimming in coins right now.
>>
What's super arrows activation rate/damage?
>>
>>32632859
same as primarina and incineroar?
>>
>>32632859
>>32633304
exact same
0/30-35-40-50-60/0%
5/25/40/50 PSB needed
>>
>>32631060
SM farming is the best farming you could do
with only 3 hearts you get 2500 exp
but it takes around 1 hour which sucks

>>32632495
dont bother... even if you got your optimal team with full c1 items run you would have ended up in tier4 or 5 due to bad rng :^)

>>32632621
GS... those meme madmen!

>>32632803
nice memes lad

on a sidenote:
caught raichu itemless 2nd try. Having an invested Dark/Ghost Team really pays off. 2nd time I had a great starting board and won with 12seconds left :^)
Now on to the fucker that is called Solgaleo....
Best itemless was ~24k...
>>
>>32632528
Are you actually retarded? Alolan Raichu is the easiest stage for weeks. If you needed items you should quit all video games forever.
>>
>>32632528

i just done it itemless until a super catch pop-ed up and i used a GB to catch it. i was almost gold capped so it was worth it
>>
>>32632621
Oh... I spy with my little eye... A new meme for the next threads pic!
>>
>>32628621

Yeah I got to stage 27 before quitting. And I always do the comps just for the low level prize disruption delay.
>>
>>32632539
>>Ivysaur erase 20 rocks
>>3 moves
>Now THIS is a dog pile of shit.
The mission works on stage 436 as well. Which gives you 12 moves for that. And it spawns four rocks every 2/1 moves.
>>
>>32633454

My first attempt I was maybe one or two moves from finishing him. I did freeze up mentally for a second though. I still might MS it on my next attempt just to ensure the catch. What is it's base and ability?
>>
>>32633675
Base 60 Risk-Taker with no PSB drops, already outclassed by Alakazam
>>
>>32633937
Can't hurt to have both on the same team, right?
>>
>>32634029
Just catch that shitmon and wait until it gets to eat RMLs. Until then it's useless. There are many strong Psychic-types already.
>>
Requesting photoshop anon an image of the fibonacci spiral with Exp Boosters S at the middle of every square, and the face of Decidueye faded in the middle or somewhere visible

That or the Decidueye stage transformed into a fibonacci serie somehow
>>
Five hearts, no Raichu. Fuck Alolan catch rates, it's like they're all UBs or something.
>>
>>32634194
Your memeic wish shall be granted.
>>
Damn. Which alolamon do we not have already?
>>
>>32634362

The Tapus, Ultra Beasts, some of the Dragons, and a random assortment of shitmons
>>
25 done with MRFug/Sala/Braviary/Lugia all level 10 with 6 moves left

easy stage if your fug is fully candied
>>
How difficult is the final Sceptile mission with Mega Start? Glalie, Heracross, Nidoking, Ninetales
>>
>>32634666
I killed him way too early even with mega start so I would maybe take B team.
>>
>>32634666
>>32634680
I killed it too early even using the B team, level 15 Glalie really hurts him
>>
>>32634680
>>32634683
Mine is only level 7, I'll try without once I get some hearts. So far the other challenges were a breeze compared to M-Swampert
>>
>>32634146

I'm at a point in the main stages where my psychic's are shit. I ended up never catching Victini for some reason, so I'm left with MMY, Slowbro, and Sigyliph
>>
>>32634683
>level 15 Glalie
Why would you do that?
>>
>>32634811
I was young and innocent, and SL4 lvl 15 Glalie seemed like a good idea. Tbh I use it whenever it's SE with an Ice Dance team and Fug as a mega (unless you need something specific ofc), and works wonders
>>
Owl 25 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Emboar, Articuno and Talonflame.
I didn't get a single skip until now
>>
>>32622304

>speedups to steelix or diancie

They're such niche megas that the very few times you need them you probably want them turn 1 anyway.

>M-Shiny Gyarados tier B

Literally a faster, stronger Gengar when it's maxed.

>Blaziken the same tier as Swampert and Sceptile

It's as if burn doesn't even exist!

>>32623213

>Tier 3 pleb trying do throw shade on someone elses skill

>>32623890

I maxed and SS Ampharos to MB, now it's turn 2 evolve at the latest. I still have like 25 MSU and have everything else important maxed. I have no regrets.

>>32624179

MMY is literally the best for meowth now too, though.

>>32632528

Caught itemless first try, got SCP and great balled it. M Bee probably would have been better than M-Gengar, but it was a first run

>>32632604
He's a dick. I used a M-Camerupt team with attack+, DD and +5 moves finished with 11 moves left and still had a shitty catch rate. Stayed in first great ball though. Barriers, Solgaleos and Unbreakable Blocks every couple of turns.

>>32632624

C-1 is an option, probably not necessary though.
>>
>>32634826
Just finished the mission itemless on the second try using M-Glalie 10, Holiday Snover 7, Cubchoo 1, Heatran 10. Seriously, don't bring Heatran. I just did it since I had no idea how little HP the stage had.
>>
>>32635064
>>Blaziken the same tier as Swampert and Sceptile
>
>It's as if burn doesn't even exist!
Burn is a shit ability, famalam. And really, all of them are great. Water got Memekip for a type boost if you choose to invest in it, Grass has Shaymin and will get its own Grass Combo ability next week.

>>32635064
Not if Salamence is grinded to SL5, as mine is. The autistic MB cats are awful to grind for PSBs and Lugia >>> any Quirky+(+) user. And the likelihood to mega on turn one is about the same, i.e. very high.
>>
>>32634666
>>32634683

The key is to bring Glalie alongside a bunch of weak NVEs. Without MS you'll get about 6 before Sceptiles dies, so I guess the free MS from the previous mission is key. (I wasted mine on a bad attempt)
>>
>Leaf Combo

Lurantis REDEEMED
>>
8 wins, still no Raichu, so I threw a GB at 90% SCP and finally caught it. Fucking pancakes, I swear.
>>
>Try item run on solgaleo
>Worst RNG possible
>Somehow beat it
>Fucker broke out of 5 GB with SCP

Loving these memes GS :^)
>>
>>32634666
since my glalie is lv15 I literally had to use 3 NVE 30bp shitmons. And even this was close af
1 mglalie match deals around 600 damage. So that x7 is around 4200. And Sceptile only has like 6k hp

>>32634811
LV15 Glalie lv4 is a fucking beast shufflefriend.
You also have a superb ice team, dont you :^)

>>32635064
>Unbreakable Blocks
literally get smashed by black smash
wew lad :^)

>>32635437
let me guess.. SCP at 31% or whatever :^)
>>
Fuck this shit, i'm going to use a C -1 to see if l can beat this fucker with a good catch rate

Even though GS will meme on me by giving me shit RNG and a useless SCP that won't do shit

Pray for me lads :^)
>>
>>32635556
Prayer sent, good luck Almost-Quadsanon!
>>
>>32635556
Not to ruin the moment, but I went ahead and did a full items run with c-1 a few hours ago, got a 50% catch rate. Caught it without SCP.
>>
>>32635556

Godspeed and good will anon. Post results when your mission is complete
>>
>>32635577
>>32635582
>>32635590
Thanks for your kind prayers anons!

Got some shit RNG and got only a 37% catch rate, but at least l didn't need to spend on a GB! Even though l already spent 30k on all my runs
>>
It looks like Primarina will be up again and will shit out Sceptiles and Meme Owls

Who will be the other two shitters though? Lurantis? Virizion/Chestnaught?
>>
>>32635742

>Lurantis
>Virizion
>Dartrix
>SSJ Treecko
>Emolga/Thundurus-T
>Angrychu
>>
JVSX-W6DD
give me shuffle friends, my facebook friends suck :^(
>>
>>32636057

What even happens with shuffle friends? I've never done it.
>>
>>32636146
You can send them mini hearts and get extra lives (around 10) per day (if you have 30 friends and everyone sends you hearts, that is).
>>
At this rate the UBs will start at a negative catch rate
>>
>>32636505
Dear Custmer,
thank you very much for your support. We will make sure to includ you're idea in our next poketoru update.
Please look forward to it.
>>
Solgaleo caught with a 25% Pokeball using Tyranitar/Meloetta/Golurk/Lucario and all items but C-1. Nuke that shit and have coins for GB and you should be fine.
>>
>>32636505
I can already see it. "Look, like in the games those pokémon also have low catch rates in usual pokéballs, but for a mere 10000 coins you can use a Beast Ball to improve the catch rate."
>>
Bump for memes
>>
File: 271.jpg (84KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
271.jpg
84KB, 600x964px
post yfw
>Checking your coins left after beating solgaleo multiple times to catch it :^)
>>
>>32637338
I only have like 10k right now. At least I caught that whore, but had to throw a GB. Now I'll grind coins night and day.
>>
>>32616246
This game is actually really autistic
>lose a stage
>lose a heart
>ok that makes sense
>win a stage
>still lose a heart
>what.jpg
>>
>>32632528

I did it with M-Absol, Hoopa, Hoopa and Yveltal, caught it with regular ball, just tried once
>>
>>32637445
This is a nice meme.
>>
>Try to s rank gastrodon
>try 5 moves + DD
>3 fucking times
I need C-1 for this shit, dont I?
>>
>>32637730
Welp just used C-1 to s rank and catch that fucker, thought I migh aswell use m start and 5 moves + to s rank that faggot cobra

Yay, went from 50k to 25k to s rank two motherfucking stages
Out of rage used 2 GBs on the cobra, which escaped and proceeded to get away and forgot to turn of game to keep my 5 k
>>
>>32637730
You can try using SS ash frog though you must pray really hard to RNG gods for those trigger rates
>>
>>32637935
I used it, mines only SL3 though
>>
>>32637998
>SL3
Give that frog some PSB senpai, with full investment it will help S-ranking stages a lot

Also it helps making rapidash less hard, if you're lucky
>>
So is there a list of the best mons to use my skill swaps on?
>>
>>32638035
theres a reddit list, but well... see >>32622304

how far are you in?
>>
finally have enough MSU for MBee
>>
>>32638643
Too bad we have to wait a year for the stone
>>
>>32638891
no, i mean i can finally give my mbee max msu
although now im kinda debating between bee and shiny fug
>>
>>32635482
>You also have a superb ice team, dont you :^)
SL5 Alola-Ninetales 9 and Vanillish 15. Working on Lv. 13 M-Obama
>>
>>32638983
Bee has a unique niche. S-Fug is just one among several cross-shaped tappers.
>>
What's a good team for Decidueye 25?
>>
File: 1495741152400.jpg (4KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495741152400.jpg
4KB, 116x125px
fucking EBs, I can never get more than one MSU out of them, while I consistently get tier 2 in competitions every time.
>>
Decidueye 50 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Emboar, Articuno and Heatran
>>
File: JnkzH2N.jpg (128KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JnkzH2N.jpg
128KB, 400x400px
goddamn solgaleo

1st time i used m5,MS, DD and AP and failed to even beat it. then i went full item run, S ranked him with 19 moves left and got it in the first poke ball

there goes 30k gold; was this because i got lunala in a pokeball with minimum items used?
>>
>>32639367
Gib levels famalam senpai
>>
bomp
>>
>>32635482
>black smash
An older meme, but it checks out
>>
>>32636577
>10000 coins
>not immediately starting at 1 Jewel
>>
>>32640115
>every time it breaks you have to pay 2 jewels for to unlock the beast ball again and pay another one to throw it
>>
EB 50 done itemless with Blaze/Ho-Oh/Heatran/Zard
>>
>>32637767
just wait till you face rapidash... to know the true meaning of fun :^)
>>
>>32639387

I always mentally tell myself, "it's ok, just pretend you caught it when you spent all the gold."
>>
Decidueye 75 done using M+5, team was S-M-Fug, Articuno,Emboar and Heatran

>>32639731
S-Fug: lv10, SL1
Emboar: lv15, SL4
Articuno: lv15, SL3
Heatran: lv10, SL1
>>
>>32640330

at least im done with everything this week and i cant farm the gold back
>>
>>32640463

Yeah I think I'm quitting the EB at 25. My team isn't good enough to go past that and I don't have the coins to spend. Caught the fucker, a MSU, and 7 exp boosters are fine with me. I'm also at like 245 on the main stages so I'd like to get to Deoxys.
>>
Just did 50 itemless, used M-chicken (Lv13 6/6), Charizard (lv15 SL3), Ho-oh (LV10 SL3), Heatran (LV10 SL1) Needed brn to proc, but could have done with with lv 10 chicken.
>>
>Investing on last-ditch effort
I seriously hope you guys do this
>>
>>32641540

LDE and swarm are lifesavers.
>>
>>32641540
>implying we don't stay on top of the latest memes
I hope that was rhetorical
>>
Decidueye 100 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Emboar, Articuno and Heatran. M-Beedrill may be better in this stage, but I had no major problems with Fug
>>
>>32639317

That makes no sense. If you're good enough for tier 2 you should be crushing EBs.

Have you fell into the trap of spending all your resources on the competitions?
>>
>>32641607

What LDE pokemon have you invested in?

I only have conkledurr (was already using it for meowth). I regret not using hippowdon in the most recent competition. I didn't realise he was viable until it was too late.
>>
>>32642366
Heatran and Dusknoir are the newest memes in town
>>
>>32642328
no I have 90k right now, but I feel like I'd need items for every boss stage after 25 and if I continue past 25 I want atleast the 2nd msu, and I'm not even sure if I could get that one with all items.

Might just be a streak of bad escalations the mons I invested in can't cover. Since I'm failry new, my mons are pretty limited msu/level wise.
>>
>Solgaleo has almost 50k HP

So greenpill me on Skill-Swapping Emboar to Risk-Taker and feed some Cookies into him since I don't have Machamp and Lando-T
>>
Why the fuck is there a game about the heads of decapitated pokemon mixed with bejeweled
>>
>>32642554
Cause there are suckers stupid enough to fall for this.
help us we are stuck in an eternal hell
>>
>>32642173
good to know. just finished 75 with almost the same team as >>32640384

>>32641540
yeahh right. LDE is perfect for all those pesky S-Ranks :^)

>>32642542
you need 70psb to get risk taker to lv5
also get her to lv15 asap

>>32642624
>eternal hell
implying shuffle aint worse :^)
>>
So glad I stopped playing this goddamn game half a year ago.
>>
>>32643722
So why'd you come back?
>>
>>32625477
talk that to PSB Araquanid.
My Diancie is 10/10 and I used it to farm Shot Out up to SL5
>>
>>32643784
not him but I guess for our first-class memes :^)

also implying you could ever be free from this nightmare
>>
File: 1495361234767.png (128KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495361234767.png
128KB, 340x270px
>MFW Sceptile won't be the disruption in the next comp
>>
>>32633635
>436
neat, thanks for the tip
>>
110 done using M+5 and AP, team was S-M-Fug, Emboar, Articuno and Heatran
>>
>>32645874
120 done using M+5 and AP, team was M-Heracross, Emboar, A-Ninetails and Heatran
>>
Guys I have some bad news.

I may have actually got a job. So I won't be able to shitpost with you guys as much.

Fuck with the extra money I may just start buying jewels.

Please don't be mad, it was purely accidental I swear.
>>
>>32646414
>I may just start buying jewels.
Fuck off and never return.
>>
>>32646480
>Fuck off and never return
not wanting to fall for gs memes and pay them so we get more gs memes
>>
>>32646826
It'd be investing in memes. What's the problem?
>>
130 done using M+5, DD, MS and AP, team was S-M-Fug, Emboar, Ho-Oh and Heatran.
I'm stopping here for this escalation
>>
>>32646414
tfw 43 jewels in bank right now
not really sure what to spend them on tbqh
>>
>>32646414
burn
>>
>>32646414
Is this the end of /shuffle/ :^(
>>
for having a fucking 90% activation rate, my stupid mence doesnt fucking proc often

SHUFFLE PLS!!!
>>
>>32647299
>43 jewels

just waste your coins and then do a shitload of Meowth runs
>>32647362

Have you considered giving it some RMLs anon? :^)
>>
>>32647422
>knowing its lv10 instead of lv15

w-what is this meme magic?
>>
>>32647452
>tfw meant to say PSB but the dubs made my post true anyway

such is the life of a humble shitposter
>>
>>32647470
>psb
its already skill lv5 meaning it has 120psb already
>>
i feel like jewing out and not using my level up ticket on Machamp 19 - 20
>>
>>32648475
why would you jew out on that? its the most optimal use for that levelup candy.
>>
>>32648535
nice meme

>not using it on a bp90 mon to bring it from 19 to 20 and save on those delicious 4600 exp
>>
>>32648733
forgot about all those 90 bp mons with 10 rml
>>
>>32648805
grinding 90bp mons is sooo annoying. "only" did it with Xern and Mewtwo and it took forever.

Well, mewtwo wasnt as bad as xern. Since I was able to grind all my fighting types on snorlax with her. Till I got lv20 with her I grinded up Machamp to lv20 also. And Luke, and Hitmontop and Medicham and Throh.

But Xern... fuck xern
>>
>>32648835

I'm sorry but m2 and xern are 80bp
>>
>>32648835
*80bp

>>32648891
better? :^)
>>
>>32648918
no
>>
>>32648925
pls no bully :/
>>
EB 100 done itemless with Blaziken(3/6)/Entei(RB+)/Ho-oh(pyre)/Heatran all lvl 10
>>
All I've been doing this week is grinding coins, haven't even started the escalation, but that's because I spent all my coins to catch Solgaleo. Fuck you GS.
>>
ded game
ded bump
ded memes
ded :^)
ded

:^(
>>
>>32650739
I'm alive! Working towards EB 75. Missed some batches of hearts today since I needed to go do a urine test.
>>
75 Done Itemless using M-Mence (15;3), Tornadus (10;5), Braviary (10) and Decidueye (3)

100 Done Itemless using M-chicken (15), Charizard (13;3), Emboar (15;4) and Ho-oh (10;2)
>>
Fuck 75, can't do it with +5 moves even. Heatran and Salamence never proc no matter how crucial it is for them to do so. Never falling for another meme like LDE again.
>>
Is even possible to beat ditto and clawitzer itemless, l already s ranked them, but failed to catch them
>>
>>32651394
>itemless
>Prasino Woods

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32648535
it's been real easy to grind it out thus far, so i think ill keep on doing that and use it on something else
>>
>>32651979
Don't do it mate, I always think the same and the candies just end up rotting in your inventory. Use them, you already have the perfect excuse to do so.
>>
>>32652151
Yea I have 4 unused right nowAnd I don't think I will ever
>>
You know that shuffle bro who couldn't get more than one SB off of Eevee? I might have the Meowth equivalent since this shitty cat won't give me combos. Swear to god all of these missing skyfalls on the weekend version I'm getting on the main version. Horrible meme desu, I rate it 4/10 on the winking scale.
>>
>>32652582
Step it up fampai, I have shit luck on both, over 2 months with Eevee just giving a single piece of candy and the cat just won't combo, but hey, as soon as it goes to stage 37 it's just combopalooza right?

Fuck GS and their twisted ideas of what is fun.
>>
I'm 11 S clears away from Mewtwo - What are some easy stages to clear in the likes of Misdreavus or Flareon?
>>
>>32652750
In order.
>>
>been using a toaster for the past few years
>blow over a grand on an ebin gaming pc
>have AAA titles like Witcher 3 and Tomb Raider at my disposal
>still end up playing shuffle religiously and spending time here instead of playing other games
what the fuck man
>>
File: 250px-143Snorlax.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-143Snorlax.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>32652902
Witcher 3 and Tomb Raider will be waiting for you as long as possible.

Put Shuffle down for three seconds and you've missed out on an amazing meme.
>>
110 done with +5M/DD/AP+ with Blaziken/Ho-oh/Heatran/Emboar
>>
>Money cat today instead of cookie dog

What did GS mean by this?
>>
>spend all money on solgaleo
>shakes three times and escapes out of great ball
Gotta love these GS memes
>>
>>32653127
>oh noes! I'm almost out of coins but I'm sure I'll get it before I run out, I just know it!
I know that feel all too well.
>>
>>32653121
>Eevee
>dog
Also it's been this way since the start of the year.
>>
Can someone teach me how to use MMY on weekend cat? Like, do I spend the 3500 to MS and +5 it in the hopes for maximum coins? Or just try to mega it in round?
>>
>>32653459
you use +5 moves and you NEVER ever go for the MS
team should be 3 mega boosters, but not Meloetta because it's proc rate is super unreliable.
>>
>>32653459
Bring psychic Mega Boosters.
>>
>>32653489
>>32653496

4700, good first attempt I guess. Should I even be matching coins or just let MMY do his thing and let the skyfall take care of the coins?
>>
>>32653558
always try to go for matches of 3, that means that the next disruption is going to be coins. If that's impossible, match MM2Y
also give it some MSU so you can get a faster mega

also 4700 isn't that good senpai, anything below 6000 is bad but since it's your first attempt you're excused
>>
>>32653573
>matches of 3

I really hope you meant combos of 3.
>>
>>32650825
>urine test
when playing shuffle is taking such a big part in your life that you gotta do an urine test to prove you are not addicted.
Thats the spirit shufflefriend :^)

>>32650926
>LDE
but anon... its the perfect ability to Srank stages :^)

>>32651394
try the bee or some form of disruption stalling

>>32652151
but he is right. machamp is easily grinded on snorlax.
xern or any other 80bp mon that can get 10 rml is hard to grind when you only have ampharos for it

>>32652582
>>32652632
let me guess... and once meowth gives you godlike combos on the regular stage its also not good enough? shuffle players and their constant whining... I'm serious :^)

>>32652902
prove that shuffle is SSS at least :^)

>>32653459
holy crap is this the revival of MS Mewtwo on Meowth?? This meme is as old as collarfag. No even older!! This lad, my shufflefriends, is a true connoisseur of classic memes. :^)
shitposting aside. You dont use MS on MMY for Meowth. You give your MMY max Candies and bring 3 MB+ user with you. Also the +5 of course
And you rarely match coins directly. You rather want combo magic from MMY. Only match coins if you cant get your combo of 3 any other way
>>
File: PoryZ reading WHAT.png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
PoryZ reading WHAT.png
110KB, 429x410px
>>32653577
>mfw re-reading my post

you're right
>>
>>32653592
>bring 3 MB+

didn't know there were 3 of them, where do I get the other 2?
>>
>>32653600
regular MB also works

should have written it like that: bring 3 MB(+)
>>
>>32653611
I see, got a little confused there. thanks.
>>
>>32653611

Yeah the only MB's I have are the Meowstics and Espeon. Hopefully I do better next week. Hopefully I can get some MSU's this week and work that MMY ability.
>>
So I just finished feeding candies to shiny fug. What do I start on next? I have Gengar, MMY, Mence, S-Gary, Ray, S-Ray, Bee, Camel, Ttar, and Aggron done already. I've swapped Heracross to MB+ a while back for the Hoopa-U comp, so should I go ahead and do that or is something else more useful?
>>
How do I get back into this game? I have some okayish progress on 3DS, but have near zero on mobile. Of course I've missed a bunch of events, so that's why I'm asking. As far as I know, events cycle back eventually, but yeah.
>>
>>32653820
don't play mobile if you have a 3ds.
>>
>>32653781
this far in to the game you should know yourself what to candy, we cand hold your hand your entire life anon.
>>
>>32653885
I play Pokemon games. I've grown accustomed to hand-holding.

My own plan was Heracross, then Hoenn starters, then MMX, but I always like to get people here to tell me how stupid I am before I do my own thing.
>>
I will be gone over the long weekend (in germany) so pls keep this shit alive shufflefriends

and pls meme along for me. thx. k. bye
>>
NEW?
>>
>>32653611
>>32653600
Quirky ++ is more efficent than 3 fucking mega boosters
>>
>>32653592
Oh Reply-kun, to think I once found your autism annoying because it forced my own autism to read through your long-ass posts. But (You)'re a veteran just like me, and now seeing your posts brings me a reassuring feeling of nostalgia.

>>32654421
This. If you're endgame, you should be running max candied MMY with Quirky++ mons since it M2 should be evolving on turn one or two anyway. Though the new shufflefriend asking for advice should stick to the MB cats for now since he likely doesn't have enough candies for his M2 yet.

And for the love of God Dr. Meme, prescribe us a new thread.
>>
>>32654421
>Quirky ++ is more efficent than 3 fucking mega boosters
That shit never triggers and removes the wrong mons half the time it does.

As opposed to Lugia that often triggers and removes the wrong mons half the time it does. But with Lugia at least you have some control and only try for Eject+ if there are no safe combos.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.