[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/PTCGO General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 52

File: MistyTearsHanadaCityGym.jpg (77KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
MistyTearsHanadaCityGym.jpg
77KB, 350x495px
dead thread edition

New?
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg (embed)
>https://pastebin.com/WxQJtEca (embed)

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs.
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the Lunala one.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Trading companies will typically overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls or your mom dies in her sleep

old >>32548256
>>
File: 2017-05-19_224022.png (1MB, 1280x758px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-19_224022.png
1MB, 1280x758px
Poor guy spent the whole game and half of his deck setting up a single Wishi only to see it dead next turn.
>>
Is there a way to make lurantis deck not shit against volcanion? Right now I'm playing lurantis eevee, lurantis is good eevolutions don't really work so I'm looking for some tech to replace them. Preferably not vileplume.
>>
>>32565007
Bulu just released officially today.
>>
In ptcgo what is the best way to get tournament tickets? Is the only way to play random opponents and get lucky on the wheel?
>>
>>32565086
Be good and do coin tournaments, that way you can get 3 booster packs for the price of one
>>
File: Tapu Deck.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu Deck.png
1MB, 1366x768px
My gf and I bought one of each of the new tins released today and made this deck. I wanted to see what you guys thought and if there is any way to improve it. I was also thinking of pairing Bulu with Lurantis GX
>>
>>32564041
You forgot your opponent can shuffle his hand so gumshoos would only work to know if he has a supporter.
>>
>decide to get back into the paper game, buy my first products since Keldeo v Rayquaza was new
>buy 4 koko tins to store all of my old cards and start building a koko deck
>pull a tapu lele from one of the tins
>also some other dogshit like FA Kommo-o and FA Brock

pretty good stuff, but 2 of the steam siege codes I opened were supposedly redeemed already.
>>
>>32565168
Bulu belongs as a one of in Lurantis-GX decks, Koko should exist in his own deck.
>>
expanded tapu koko is so fucking good, this deck will be a fucking terror at worlds with acerola and ssu back in standard.
>>
>>32565007
Not really, Hex Maniac & Silent Lab can help, but for the most part you just accept your autoloss.
>>
>>32565362
Except for the fact that Tapu Bulu isn't fire weak and can OHKO both babyvolc and volc-EX. That matchup is no longer an autoloss, though it's still volc favored ofc
>>
Volcanion is overpowered.

>Basic
>Give support of at least +60 on every attack
>They're tanks at 180 HP
>No significant limitation on how many steam ups you can use (grabbing energies for steam is very easily done)

How do would you fix this broken fucking niggermon?
>>
>>32565300
Got a list?
>>
>>32565423
Play Lapras?
>>
>>32565392
true that. I know it's not legal yet, but only getting to later posts in this thread I even knew you could get it in the client.
>>
>>32565423
it's a legendary pokémon, of course it's overpowered. However it is also very fallable. Ability lock fucks it. Item lock the same. Hell so does attacking it's energy if you are smart about it and let them put it in the wrong place before you push to discard. Water weakness considering there are a few Tier 2 & 3 Water decks around.

It will forever be a almost-deck in competitive terms. Never truly the King. That's still a pretty good fucking card though.
>>
>>32565223
It's actually been working pretty well right now. If I can get vikavolt out in the first few turns things go pretty smooth. The only thing that worries me is that this deck goes through energy pretty fast. I'm looking to make lurantis too but its fun making my own rogue brew and have it succeed.
>>
>>32565457
Still highly experimental

https://pastebin.com/ekkx4GYV

Card counts are kind of suboptimal. All I know for sure is the only things that give me any problems are silent lab and Wobbs, Wobb can be worked around with Lele > Lysandre, lab is more annoying but most of the decks that run it get shit all over by tapu thunder.
>>
My Lurantis deck's only problem is I continuously draw all stadiums within 10 or so cards, making me never able to set up consistently.
>>
>>32565423
found the owlshitter
>>
>>32565633
This game is so blatantly rigged. There is no way I cannot find one of my 9 energies in 30 cards, there is no way I draw stadiums 2-3 at a time, there is no way I always go second, there is no way I always start my single Bulu, then watch as my Olympia is prized.

Just fucking once I'd like a fair shake.
>>
>get a tradeable wishiwashi GX
>it's worth nothing
>>
Am I crazy for trying to make Archie and Primarina work in standard?
>>
Played Despair Ray Gardevoir when Steam Siege released. Stopped playing entirely just before the following set. Is it still viable, or has it been improved at all by the new stuff?
>>
>>32565908
it's worth a solid one pack.

>>32565923
Yes. If you want to do a water turbo style deck just try Huntail PRC, it's far less janky.
>>
>>32565924
It's been on life support since Tauros-GX came out, it has to commit too hard to OHKO it and it can't really trade with it at all. It's still a thing in expanded but I almost never see people playing that deck in standard anymore.
>>
If I Ninja Boy into something, does that count as it entering the board fresh, or does it keep the turn count of the old Pokemon? For example, can I Ninja Boy into something, then evolve it in the same turn?
>>
>>32565993
When you start judging/TOing, one of the things experienced judges always tell you is "rule one: if in doubt, read the card". It sounds obvious, but it's amazing how many answers it provides. Don't want to be condescending, it's just an all-round good tip.

>Choose 1 of your Basic Pokémon in play. Search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with that Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Shuffle the first Pokémon into your deck.

>Turns in play
>>
>>32565924
Viable but hurting.
Dropped a good tier in SM when Tauros GX started showing up in 70% of decks (Dropped another Tier when Garb became a thing).
So now it has a metric shit ton of unfavourable match-ups, but at the same time, it still doesn't have a tiered weakness-autoloss outside of the occasional rogue Solgaleo or Scizor or Metagross that no-one in their right mind is bringing to a RL tournament. If you play on the client it is a little less good than it was but still fine most of the time. In RL it is no longer in with a chance to outright win a tourney.

However it also picked up a few tools the same way every deck did. Field Blower stops old-Garb dead from blowing her the fuck out. And Choice Band means you can actually counter a Tauros by killing it instead of attempting to Lysandre around it. Additionally with Choice Band, a lot of decks that had Tauros auto paired with Belts now go for Bands which puts it into OHKO range which is exactly what you needed. So big dip in viability during SM, slightly better now that GIR has dropped. Still not Tier 1 any more, but not terrible.

Also Rescue Stretcher is good for all sorts of things like retrieving a Dragonite.
>>
>>32565923
Primarina no. Archie yes :|
Just not enough self-discard around to make it work. You can try a janky Lele into Archie but it's hit-and-hope 50/50 of the time, instead of the 80% that Battle Compressor used to allow.
>>
I haven't been to my locals in about a month or so, and the main decks I saw around there were Mega Ray, Xerneas Break/Mega Garde, Mega Mewtwo, and Turbo Dark. How fucked would I be if I tried to build Darkrai+Solgaleo
>>
>>32566485
depends how good you are at shuffling my friend.

but pretty bad, that deck is the definition of jank, it's only actually faster than turbo/dragons if you use both solgaleo and dragons to attach all 4 DDE on the same turn, but having that much going on in a deck is asking for a brick.

Also, Megagarde PRC is basically dead, Xerneas BREAK/Dragons and Xerneas BREAK Turbo are more common for that niche. Mewtwo is LITERALLY dead, the garb matchup is fucking unwinnable. Megaray is still alive but will probably not survive the worlds meta, the new Weavile and Necrozma both fuck Rayquaza's draconic boipucci raw. Volcanion also gets fucked by Weavile, but we'll have the ridiculous meme of fire turbo with Kiawe/wish baton by then so it won't be that big of a deal.
>>
>>32566541
Watch fucking heat typhoon Charizard place at worlds.
>>
God I hate that you can never undo shit on the online client.

>Click geotech systems before retreating to the Mon I want to put energy on
>Can't cancel, have to attach the energy to the Mon I wanted to retreat

These code monkeys are retards.

Also slow fucking retards.
>>
Also when the fuck does N rotate out. Fucking brainless card.
>>
>>32566570
strictly inferior to using crimson dive zard since you can put a protection cube on it if you bench it via Ho-oh GX

It'll still be kind of hard to pull off consistently in standard, in expanded that deck will be incredibly annoying....

Except for the fact that it's an auto loss against Sylveon-GX since Charizard will be benched for a turn after you use Ho-oh to bench it, and you can just Prayer-GX it off of the bench.
>>
And what's the probability of Mulligan when you have 7 basic pokemon in your deck? Because I ALWAYS mulligan. Once every 4 games I get 4 or more mulligans.
>>
>>32566665
Heat typhoon zard doesn't need Ho-Oh or protection cube, you put zard EX down first turn, Kiawe it, evolve it next turn while putting the spirit link on it at any point before Kiawe/evolving it during either turn. Running a fliptini practically guarantees hitting for 200. Crimson dive zard attacks turn 3 at earliest, I'm certain that a heat typhoon deck can consistently hit for 200 on turn 2.
Granted Sylveon GX is an autoloss and Lapras isn't much better, but this is still an enormous shot in the arm.
>>
Now I get a slow motherfucking Sylveon nigger

Fuck I hate this shit game
>>
Fucking Christ this is infuriating.
>>
How fucking bullshit is it that you can Delinquent your own stadium.
>>
>>32566655
>>32566713
>>32566738
>>32566760
Whine more.
>>
>>32566760
it wasn't until we got a card that can search for a delinquent and a stadium every turn.
>>
I beat the nigger faggot.

>>32566787
Excellent point.

>>32566785
You're a retarded nigger.
>>
>>32566785
its the same one whiny guy from the last thread. it's basically 'nice blog' but spread across 20 posts like we give a shit.

>>32566760
git gud.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
Is it worth running a Carbink Break solely to slap it on the Carbink to prevent Silent Lab from cucking Lapras, Koko and Darkrai?
>>
>NM players now setup machoke or archeops T1 instead of going full speed
When were you when it became a fun deck?
>>
>>32567010
>NM
I'm new and what is this.
>>
>>32566987
L O N D O N
>>
>>32567013
only literally the worst deck archetype that pcl ever shat out onto this game

wait, i take that back, riptide was worse.
>>
>>32567013
>>32567089
Oh, Night March, okay.
Was riptide the one with the card that made 50% of your supporters whiff?
>>
File: 1479267597917.png (313KB, 827x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479267597917.png
313KB, 827x720px
>Nats staff acceptance emails went out
>didn't get one
>>
>>32567102
nah, slowking wasn't an archetype, it was just splashed in everything.

riptide was feraligatr
>>
Could anyone recomend me a good site that talks about current meta decks, countering meta decks, and possible future meta decks?

I like pokebeach their articles go into great detail on why X counters Y but they just don't update often.

Also when the next cycling of sets in standard will Viaplume go away? Or at least the damn auto evolution stadium? I am really getting sick of that little dill weed. Garb and Wabba are easily counterable but that shit turn 1 is just not really a game anymore because all you are doing is pretty much making your opponent not play the game after you used all your items and set up before they could respond.
>>
File: 1494807998961.png (3MB, 1076x824px) Image search: [Google]
1494807998961.png
3MB, 1076x824px
How much money do I need to have all the staples for this game?

Just got back into the TCG, a ballpark would be nice
>>
>>32567903
80 for 2 leles
60 for 2 shays
10-20~ bucks for all your sycamores, lysandres, vs seekers, mails, tools, special energy
>>
What do you guys think of the reprint Feraligatr frpm Phantom Forces? I think it might have a spot in some off meta decks.
>>
>>32567903
Play the online game.

You are looking at free content, then by buying codes you can build just about anything you want.

Wait for the next set to release so everything is at a low and new packs are high.

I only know FA prices but an going at an estimate of 6ish% of an FA I would say:

60: 15 for shamins and leles
40: 20-40 for all the staples you need for the deck you want to make.
10: for a playset of core trainers that you dont have from them just giving you the free content

It will take a bit of trading and knowing prices but you are looking at about 100ish American dollery doos for an online deck vs 200 in real life as >>32567912 said but he didn't include the core pokemon for your deck.

But here me out. The pluses of online are so great.

>Play anytime.
>You don't go to a card shop and be in public playing with children.
>No sweaty neckbeards you have to deal with.
>Technically "free" stuff to play.
>You get coins for playing that gets you free packs but you can't trade them.
>Save coins instead and play in coin tournys to get tickets to play in ticket tourys to get tradeable packs.
>>
Poorfag and ptcgo only here. Is entry fee a thing for rl events? Official rules state this is in discretion of organizators, so what do you meet more often? Free admission or not even hidden jewing? Paying for venue like hotels doesn't count, I mean pay to play.
>>
File: 1267559083867.png (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1267559083867.png
53KB, 800x800px
what other cards allow me to discard a card from my hand like an ultra ball?
>>
>>32568254
Leagues are usually £3-5 ($5-7) in my experience. Some places will just give you a booster for turning up, so it's basically buying a booster for the right to play, others will just give prizes to the people who win.
Regionals vary hugely. I've seen them as cheap as £10 ($15) and as expensive as £40 ($60).
Internationals is like £50 ($70) or so?

US do tend to have cheaper prices than UK though
>>
>>32568254
Most leagues around me don't have an entry fee. There's even one store that gives store credit for top 4.
>>
File: 1273839212571.jpg (8KB, 197x149px) Image search: [Google]
1273839212571.jpg
8KB, 197x149px
>>32565923
Primarina is basically huntail + poliwrath with an extra free move.
>>
>>32568298
Sycamore.
>>
>>32567089
Riptide doesn't look that bad.
>>
File: test.jpg (173KB, 1143x718px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
173KB, 1143x718px
Would something like this work?
>>
File: 1354512287590.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1354512287590.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>32568562
tapulele phases out shaymin.
looks okay for casual play
>>
>>32568589
I would probably replace sudowoodo with lele but thats atleast 2 weeks of tournament grind away
>>
>>32568562
Lol i battled you earlier and you gave up first turn when you started with nothing but sudowoodo
>>
>>32568627
Nope wasnt me. Havent played this deck yet. Also i dont leave games
>>
>>32568627
>started with nothing but sudowoodo
Run 16 mons too, quite often get only 1 Lele on first turn. It makes me sigh everytime.
>>
What pack should a newfag open?
>>
>>32568750
GR
>>
>>32568754
Thanks
>>
>>32566646
As much as I want to agree with you, it's the same way in a competitive setting too.

If I accidentally mess up the order I want to do things in physical, I have to fucking deal with it.
Like if I announce an ability but I actually meant to do it later, I have to do it when I announce it. In fact if you announce an attack that you don't have the energy to actually do despite being able to do another attack then your turn ends and you don't get to attack.

Fucking sucks but you have to learn to sequence better or play better.
>>
>>32567341
Your best bet for state of the metagame is probably finding the right YouTuber.

Rotation happens in September. Best predictions expect Forest of the Giant Plants should be leaving Standard format but will still exist in Expanded.
>>
File: Heracross-sm3.png (57KB, 168x280px) Image search: [Google]
Heracross-sm3.png
57KB, 168x280px
>If this Pokemon would be Knocked Out by your opponent’s attack, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokemon is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP becomes 10 instead.

Too bad the attack looks like shit because the ability seems like a silly flip meme.
>>
>>32569160
That attack deals fifty then forces a switch.
>>
>>32569160
>Can't use victini on it either

Just rare pack filler
>>
>>32567341
Honestly, if you're looking for content youtube is honestly better.

There's more analysis and thoughts, and also you get direct input from players who compete on a fairly high level.

Tablemon, Omnipoke, and ChaosGym are probably some of the best content creators out there.

TeamFishKnuckles isn't bad either but he's more fun than absolute top level.

>>32569156
Depends on what they do with their ban list in expanded.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see it go out along with Ghetsis and Archeops fairly soon.
>>
File: bork.png (1MB, 1239x800px) Image search: [Google]
bork.png
1MB, 1239x800px
Rate my night doggo deck. Any changes I should make? I was thinking of cutting Flare Grunt to add another Shaymin but I'm not sure.
>>
>>32569224
Take out weakness policy, you're trying to tech for a matchup you can't ever win anyway assuming this is for Deciplume. They'll item lock it before you ever draw it meaning you'll rarely ever have it be relevant and if this is for Lurantis they can just Field Blower it off if it's not item lock.

-Super Rod, +Rescue Stretcher

Eh, those are the immediate changes I would make.
>>
>>32569220
Wouldn't that kind of rotation just make expanded a slightly larger standard?
>>
>>32569160
I think the attack is ok. Slap on a fury belt, use the conservation area for more defense, and pair with lurantis you could have [spolier] a shitter Golipsopod that hits for 80 a turn.[spolier]
>>
>>32569267
that's pretty much what expanded already is. I hope they never rotate expanded but rather just ban cards that become problems. Archeops should have been banned awhile ago since it just locks every evolution deck out from playing the game.
>>
>>32569281
The 4 card space in a deck that would go to to a golipsopod line could be filled with spmething else.
>>
Any coolfags have any online codes they wanna spare?
>>
File: received_10213570662481107.jpg (90KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
received_10213570662481107.jpg
90KB, 1440x864px
>>32569389
>>
File: 20170520_161251.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_161251.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Snatched a couple of GUR blisters since they were 9 euro a pack at my local supermarket

Will post codes if I pull anything cool
>>
File: 1407550345530.jpg (119KB, 678x892px) Image search: [Google]
1407550345530.jpg
119KB, 678x892px
>>32566459
>her
>Using gendered pronouns to describe a fucking CARD.
>>
File: 20170520_070604.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_070604.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
tfw you just reorganized your entire collection, childhood and adult, and it fits perfectly in the tins/boxes you just bought

Koko tins - Old commons/uncommons from base to around neo-disco, one is just grass, one is colorless and water, one is fire/psychic/fighting and one is electric/trainers/extra energy

ETB - 15 of each basic energy plus all of the useless BW-on cards I have in a giant unorganized stack, play peripherals

Small black box - Japanese cards

Pokeball binder - Rares

Shitty red C-ring - useful trainers and commons/uncommons
>>
>>32569467
I looked at these but I can't find a single Lurantis blister in the US, someone must have gone through and cleaned every store in my area out of them.
>>
>>32569497
I thought I was the only one struggling to find those...
>>
File: 20170520_164852.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_164852.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Got Sylveon, Metagross, Ninetales, reverse Trashman and reverse Golisopod, not too bad though I wish the full arts were actual competitive GXes instead. Anyway, I put a code next to the card I pulled it with, so enjoy!

>>32569497
Lurantis is very neat for a promo card
>>
>>32569642
Ninetales is competitive anon.

In fact it's probably the deck with the strongest Trashman matchup out because it needs literally like 0 items to set up its board.
>>
>>32568298
Maintenance can be bredy good for that and it dosnt even discard!
>>
File: 57.jpg (90KB, 455x640px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
90KB, 455x640px
>Offensive Sylveon-GX Deck
Is that even possible?
>>
>>32569718
in expanded it totally is. Target whistle makes that 110 damage very potent

Ribbon into DCE/Lysandre, Lysandre their shaymin, target whistle it back up the next turn, Lysandre it again, take 2 prizes every other turn (or more if you get lucky draws) until you win.
>>
>>32569743
>in expanded
Yeah, have fun losing turn 1 when they battle compressor into Hex then donk you next turn with your 60 HP basis.
Or have a LOT of fun against Toad or Trev.

Sylveon is good in standard, keep it far away from expanded.
>>
I'm playing Decid/Vileplume in standard with rainbow energy for Jolteon and glaceon. Do I just scoop to Drampa? I can't figure out how to get through Drampa and hammers.
>>
>>32568003
>here me out
>here
>>32567903 don't listen to him, he doesn't even know how to properly communicate online.
>>
>>32568298
Misty's Determination
>>
Value of promo Lurantis?
>>
>>32570154
About tree fiddy
No, really
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Lurantis-SM25-Promo-Pokemon-TCG-Card-Holo-Rare-/262990273220?hash=item3d3b711ac4%3Ag%3AlHwAAOSwaEhZHGve&_trkparms=pageci%253Afeddf4b0-3d7b-11e7-af36-74dbd1a0a932%257Cparentrq%253A26c19f1215c0a9e46802cbc6ffff66eb%257Ciid%253A2
>>
Ply 3 Ns and 2 Sycamore, not a single energy when I run 10. The fuck is that RNG.
>>
File: 1492274969393.png (39KB, 199x158px) Image search: [Google]
1492274969393.png
39KB, 199x158px
>>32570308
>having less than 4 Sycamore in your deck
delet the game
then delet yourself
>>
>>
>>32570468
Ayy i want to see this frog list
>>
>>32570308

I understand he reasoning behind not wanting to throw resources into but it's either dump em and start with a dress hand or N with a higher chance of getting shit again.

Discard to draw 7 is just too good.
>>
>>32570468
>Garbodor meta

We truly live in the worst of times.
>>
File: 1447284136271.png (84KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
1447284136271.png
84KB, 495x398px
>>32569477
getting this mad about something so trivial
>>/tumblr
>>
>>32570468
Is this garbodor meta worse than NM days?
>>
>>32571094
it's not as bad as peak nightmarch but the meta guardians is giving is is a significant downgrade from SM era which was one of the most well balanced I've played.
>>
>>32570468
wtf i love garbodor now
>>
>>32571131
>sm era
>well balanced
>deciplume

Lol nah.
Honestly every era has its share of cancer decks.
>>
>>32571131
I like these new cards.. Only garbodor is fucking bullshit. If you build deck to beat it you are too slow and lose to everything else
>>
>>32570322
Don't think every deck needs to have the same skeleton. Be more flexible when it comes to deck building.

>>32570468
Literally stinking meta. But I'm ok with Garbodor, despite this pic shows things even worse than Yveltal spamming everywhere.

>>32571161
Plume and forest are AOR ones, not sm, to be exact. Maybe we can say pre-rotation era gave a birth to cancer decks, not full sm one strictly.
>>
>>32571161
Deciduplume had a brief surge but as time went on it fell off from 'the' meta deck to 'a' meta deck.

At no point did it take more than 1/3rd of top 8 placings.
>>
>>32571255
I think decidueye haters forget that FOGP Vileplume was a thing before Decidueye, plume toolbox was a pretty common deck before SM gave us usable grass type attackers.
>>
>>32571170
Greninja won so there is a way to beat him.
>>
>>32571312
that's just the top cut. they take place tomorrow.
>>
>>32571272
I can't recall exact numbers but I'm pretty sure it did.

It was basically most of the meta in Australia and had a good chunk after that.
The meta was basically Deciplume or have a good matchup against Deciplume during the last few months of SM.
>>
File: Fuck im retarded - Copie.jpg (242KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck im retarded - Copie.jpg
242KB, 1152x2048px
Hey guys I'm a fucking dumbass who's too fucking new and stupid to build an actual deck.

Anyone give me a decklist of Sylveon cancer that'll break all the little kids at the local tourney in half and I'll give him 4 Guardian Rising code for the online game. Just put a throaway email in your post or something.
>>
>>32571520
Look up teamfishknuckles on youtube.

Basically copy his decklist and you have a passable Sylveon decklist. You can change a few cards as you want but the decklist is pretty decent as is.

Alternatively you can try tablemon's decklist but I feel like it's probably not as good.
>>
>>32570468
>Garbodor wont be meta
>It wont get banned

You damn right know it will
>>
>>32571520
>>32571538
PS: I don't need packs, I already have a lot from doing buy/trades in game.

I just like helping peepz. If you want to do something to thank just be active in the community and/or join the discord.
>>
Max Elixir is fucking stupid.
It should be evolution only, not basic only, why the fuck would you want to punish evolutions even more and promoto more basic EX spam cancer?

Or at very best get rid of the limitations all together, items that get ""balanced"" by being basic only are fucking stupid.
>>
File: I actually am retarded - Copie.jpg (292KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
I actually am retarded - Copie.jpg
292KB, 1152x2048px
>>32571538
>>32571545
Alright I'll check it out thanks mate, since you don't want them I'll just post them here. Good to see some poeple still want to help.
>>
File: whew.jpg (318KB, 1286x748px) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
318KB, 1286x748px
>>32571598
thanks for the pack
>>
What's the point of going first when you can't put energies because they're going to team flare grunt you and you can't setup your hand because they're going to N you
>>
>>32571745
If they flare grunt turn one then they're wasting a supporter per turn. The real risk if putting a special energy on turn one and they happen to have a enhanced hammer in their starting hand because fuck you.

If they're N'ing you when you've played your hand out then it's usually to your benefit.

Going turn 1 is just more useful nowadays because it prevents shit like your opponent hex'ing you first turn with Lele and also it lets you get first attach or to evolve first which is good shit.
I get this is probably more of a salt post but whatever.
>>
>Love meme decks
>Wanna try Dhelmise

Besides Exca and Mawile, what other metal pokemon could possibly work?

Ferro: maybe?
Cobalion: sounds fun on paper
Bisharp: maybe?

Can't even think of any other
>>
File: gau gau.jpg (283KB, 1460x1344px) Image search: [Google]
gau gau.jpg
283KB, 1460x1344px
Have you ever caught someone cheating against you? If so, what happened?
>>
Played against a guy today who had never played against Garbodor before. The look of confusion on his face when I told him I was hitting for 200 damage was incredible
>>
>>32572258
>playing garbodor irl in casuals

how rude!
>>
>>32571745
So go second.
>>
I just won a tournament with an Incineroar deck lol. That's not supposed to happen.
>>
File: float.png (2MB, 1684x960px) Image search: [Google]
float.png
2MB, 1684x960px
I played ninja boy because I was trying to switch my golisopod with Tarus GX but it switched with my Wimpod and I was confused. I was going to post this pic and ask what happened.

But then I realized Ninja Boy only switches with basic Pokemon.
>>
>Blow all my packs on a bunch of cards already found in the theme decks

I have made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>32572937
Thank you for reading the card before complaining about it.
>>
>>32573169
I was gonna say "epic blog bro" but stopped myself because he self-corrected and that's rare.
>>
>sylveon mirror
>lose because I flip 0/8 heads on hammers

Really loving the game punishing me for winning.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-21-51-09.png (648KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-21-51-09.png
648KB, 1024x768px
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>32573225
Maybe it's actually something different. It keeps telling me I'm getting Fates but I actually get Steam Siege
>>
Holy fuck both Bewears and both Lunalas are prized.
>>
>>32573244
>tells me i got a ros
>its fucking fates collide

fuck you tcpi
>>
Very dumb question, new player here.

If a use a code i obtained from booster do i gain five/six cards like irl or i get 10 online cards?
>>
Fuck this game for picking winners. Theme makes it so fucking obviously how the dealing goes, where nobody players things like Sycamore. You can count how the game gives everyone their cards.
>>
>>32573191
You deserve it for puzzling back hammers. That's not how you win the mirror, dum-dum.
>>
>>32573781
It is when they weren't playing any hammers and had 4 energy in play.
>>
>>32573851
It's your fault for letting it get to that point by not flare grunting.

Git gud
>>
>>32573942
You mean me getting N'd every turn, getting silent labbed turn 1, and drawing trash? Yeah, my fault for the RNG I suppose.
>>
>>32573981
You should have mentioned that in the first place. Now it just sounds like you're making shit up to cover your scrubby ass.
>>
>>32574144
Tell me, dumbass, how else would Sylveon get 3 energy on it in the mirror? You're so stupid, you think it's the fault of the player to get bad hands and then get unnatural, but common, terrible coinflips on your one remaining win condition.
>>
File: 1322448548109.gif (16KB, 277x220px) Image search: [Google]
1322448548109.gif
16KB, 277x220px
>>32574168
stay mad, keep scrubbing out, and blaming it on the RNG
>>
>try out Koko
>opening hand is 3 Koko, Carbink, Rescue Stretcher, Super Rod, and Lysandre
>"I just know I'm going to have to Sycamore"
>topdeck Sycamore
>>
Two TCG Leagues have opened near me in the last few weeks and at both of them, I've met at least one new player who's told me that Sycamore and Ultra Ball are bad cards because you have to discard cards for them, so then you can never use those cards.

It's impressive how consistently new players will say that. I'm not sure if there's somewhere in the rule books which implies that discarding is the worst thing you can do, or if it's just that the word "discard" sounds so negative.
>>
>>32574516
I thought too when i started until playing against rayeels players. I think because YGO anime was my first tcg experience and they always relied on luck over consistency? Idk.
>>
>>32574516
Scam them out of those "bad" cards then retard.
>>
>>32574541
This, hoard the battle compressors too
>>
>>32574516
Most of my league guys are chill people who just like to play fun decks against the meta. There's only one extremely obnoxious fucktard everyone there hates who acts like a smug prick and throws fits. I think there's someone like that everywhere.
>>
>>32574580
My league has two people who've qualified for worlds and both of them act as if everybody else is beneath them socially as well as in terms of the game. They just sit there not talking to anyone else and don't talk at all when they have to play against you.
>>
>>32574587
Then why even fucking go? Jesus Christ, I run a League and that shit would piss me off.
>>
>>32574587
I'd rather have autistic assholes like that than loud, obnoxious autistic assholes who act like apathetic brats.
>>
>>32574580
Im happy there's no one like that in my league except the obvious autist and little kids. And the two fuckers who lose almost every game and say "Meh magic is better" yet i never see them at any magic tornaments
>>
Why is Sylveon a meta deck? N counters her first attack, doesn't hit hard enough and the GX attacks are one per duel.
>>
>>32574599
They win all the prizes.
>>
>>32574642
Oh okay. Tournaments. League is just casual play time. Show up, play, get promos. Every now and then run a mini event. But I run all my real tournaments separate from League so ya threw me off.
>>
>>32574639
constant energy denial and disruption. Sylveon isn't really one to take knockouts, moreso deny you yours and deck you out
>>
>>32574654
This league just has a tournament every week, I assumed that was the standard.
>>
>>32574516
If only there were cards that let you get cards out of the discard pile
>>
>>32574743
Lord knows how they would react to the Lost Zone.
>>
They should have made metagross's GX "at the end of your opponents next turn, searchyour deck for 5 cards and put them in your hand".

It's a total waste of GX when the opponent can play a supporter to make you shuffle your hand back in.
>>
I must look like a total fucking retard when I grind evolution challenges.
>>
>>32574899
Isn't N rotating in September?
>>
>Try out PTCGO
>Do the Trainer Challenges
>Face the water deck with that deck with Moltres and Snorlax on the box
>Get out Tauros
>Use that flip a coin for each damage counter
>7 tails
>Faints Tauros next turn
>Put up Snorlax to try to wall him
>Floatzel shows up
>Can never attack or retreat because it always gets heads on energy discard

Why is the RNG in this game so skewed?
>>
>>32574964
>A 1/128 probability is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE wtf!
>>
>>32574969
I didn't say it was impossible, just skewed. Learn to read.

Also, the Floatzel got heads continuously for around 20 turns until I decked out.
>>
>>32574925
To add to this, it really shows just how tryhard people are. It's clear I'm playing with a deck for evolutions, why the fuck did you just spend over 4 minutes on your first attacking turn for me to evolve something then leave?
>>
>>32574945
It was last printed in Fates Collide, which was early 2016.
Current rotation is essentially start of 2015 onwards, so unless they do something unusual, FC will just scrape through.

My local league leader, who only started playing a few months ago, mostly plays MtG which has much smaller rotation cycles, and he's convinced the next Pokémon one will be SM-onwards. It would neaten things up with removing EXs, Breaks and Megas, but I don't think they've ever had such a restricted format.
>>
>>32574981
>It would neaten things up with removing EXs, Breaks and Megas, but I don't think they've ever had such a restricted format.
I could see it as an emergency "we didn't balance the EX's very well" button. The evolution GX's, and evos in general, become much better without any EX's around.
>>
>>32574981
I would love to see that, but given the fact some cards specify both EX and GX, I can see them sticking around together for a little longer.
>>
>>32574973
>Statistically probable thing happens
>Complain that it shouldn't have happened
>>
>>32574964
This happens in all games with lots of chance involved. People remember clearly the times they got unlucky and generally accept any time they got lucky as "the standard".

It isn't that you weren't unlucky that time, it's that you didn't mention the times you won the initial coin toss, the times you topdecked the card you needed, or the times you flipped heads on waking up from sleep.

Also most people remember their unlucky moments as being worse than they actually were. If you run four crushing hammers in a deck and in one game, get three tails and one heads, a lot of people will grumble about how unlucky they were and remember it as missing all four.

This isn't an insult to you, it's a perception bias that everybody is guilty of.
>>
>>32573526
10 cards
>>
>>32574991
>7 tails in a row, then ~20 heads in a row
>Statistically probable
In what universe is roughly 1 in 13 million "statistically probable"?
>>
>>32573526
>five/six cards like IRL
what packs are you buying? Other than special promo packs, they're meant to have ten.
>>
>>32574995
>~20 in a row
>About 20 in a row

Great numbers you have there, they sound appropriately accurate to criticize the rng.
>>
>>32575001
It was close to 20, with a margin of error of +/- 3. 17 heads is still a lot.
>>
>>32575008
So now it might have been 23 heads in a row.
>>
>>32574964
I play VGC more than TCG, it's bizarre how often TCG players get smug about how their game is all skill while VGC is all luck when this sort of shit happens.

I know that high-level decks focus on consistency, but still...
>>
>wait out mulligans as long as possible, shitposting while i wait for the countdown timer
>Game starts, opponent takes as long as possible on her turns
>I just do my turns at normal pace
>We're now at 13:30 her, 16:40 me
>She's continuing to take as long as she possibly can while I just browse 4chan

Pretty fuckin hilarious that she's so pissed she's wasting her own time.
>>
>Opponent mulligans 4 times
>While I can't because my hand has literally the only basic pokémon that I'd never want to start with plus an overall shit hand

If the opponent mulligans they should let you choose between doing a mulligan too regardless of your hand or draw that extra card.
>>
>>32575180
Nope, this ain't magic.

With the amount of draw support in pokemon this would highly HIGHLY change how the game rolls.

You already get an extra card, deal with it.
>>
>>32574981
SM-on will be the cut-off point for the 2018/19 rotation most definitely. But for 17/18 its way too soon. Would be interesting but nahh.
>>
>>32575229
>You can choose to shuffle your hand back instead of being forced to by the opponent's first turn N.
wow so different
>>
>>32575264
I get this is a salt post, but mulliganing the same that magic does would inherently change the game since we have much stronger draw supports.
>>
>>32564929
is it worth buying steam seige booster packs or are they going to retire that set soon?
>>
File: DAVrxuTVwAAPRIy.jpg (89KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
DAVrxuTVwAAPRIy.jpg
89KB, 496x693px
I really like the Naoki Saito's art.
>>
>>32575272
Compared to a game with no mulligans, drawing extra cards changes the game state a lot more than shuffling would. Especially since Sycamore and N are staples.
>>
>>32575272
This TCG has probably the easiest hand manipulation of all TCGs, letting you mulligan if the other does because he couldn't find a basic pokémon shouldn't be more different than using Sycamore/N first turn, the only difference in that in this case you won't have to stick with your literally only support mon that you'll never want to be forced to punt as active pokèmon first turn.
>>
>>32575342
>>32575272
Also I never said "I want to mulligan, specially only specific cards, like magic does", I just want a second chance when the opponent is forced to mulligan to find a basic while I can't even though I got a shit awful hand, making it even worse if after the mulligan the opponent gets a totally perfect hand to the point he doesn't even care how many more cards I drew, also because he can just N them anyway.
>>
>>32574981
I wouldn't mind it that much to be honest.

But what cards would they need in the next set for the game to still be okay?
>>
>>32575353
Magic doesn't let you mulligan specific cards, you throw your whole hand into your deck and you get a new hand -1 card. As far as I know the only mechanic they've added since I've last played is they now let you look at the top card of your deck and then decide if you want to keep your hand after the mulligan.

And sucks but like that's the nature of card games yo, they're pretty luck based at a certain point.
>>
Why the fuck do Sylveon retards always take fucking forever to choose their ribbon cards?

How hard is it to plan in advance which cards you'll need?
>>
>>32575303
I just hope they let him draw more full art poke girls.
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (190KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
190KB, 640x852px
Hey fellow jews

Dumping another box or so's worth of codes - here's the GXs and my fucking hand I guess
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (179KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
179KB, 640x852px
1/5
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (187KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
187KB, 640x852px
2/5
>>
File: IMG_0610.jpg (156KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
156KB, 640x852px
3/5
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (169KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
169KB, 640x852px
4/5
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (158KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
158KB, 640x852px
5/5
>>
File: wew.png (1MB, 1070x495px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
1MB, 1070x495px
>>32575576
Thanks for the codes man, only one notable pull from the 9 packs i got
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-151156.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-151156.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>32575593
Damn, people watching these threads like hawks, huh. Managed to redeem one, got this, thanks a bunch anon.
>>
Are legacy tournaments still active/worth entering? Got a virgen deck with three celebis, wondering if I should keep at it or just cash in the celebis.
>>
>>32575457
Being able to pick any card means it isn't filtered down, so it takes longer to scroll through than if it were Professor's Letter, Ultra Ball etc.
Most players probably sift through the deck twice to make sure they're not forgetting something, too.
>>
>>32575393
>Magic doesn't let you mulligan specific cards
It was actually that way with Commander for a while. Then they said fuck that and went back to regular Mulligans.
>>
>>32575281
Steam Siege should be safe.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-154000.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-154000.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
T-thanks.
>>
Post pulls fags
>>
>>32575739
wew

It's funny, I must have bought like seven of those boxes and I've never pulled a Drampa from any of them

Pulled 3 Sylveon from one box, though (regular, full art, and rainbow)
>>
File: wishiwashi.png (817KB, 1042x350px) Image search: [Google]
wishiwashi.png
817KB, 1042x350px
I know Wishiwashi is shit. But I want to try and make a deck with him, but how do I take advantage of cowardice and schooling abilities?
>>
>>32575910
wew 7 boxes?

that's more than $700.
>>
>>32576026
there's a meme deck with Cowardice, Team Magma Base, & Rotom. I think it is on TeamFishKnuckles channel.
I threw the GX as a one-of into an aqua patch Huntail deck, so I can Ninja Boy the benched Regirock late in the game once he's swole.
>>
>>32575303
>It's another grass type that does disruption

They really want forest of giant plants banned huh
>>
File: 1113907.jpg (49KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
1113907.jpg
49KB, 323x450px
Has anyone here tried to play with a deck built around Tapu Bulu GX yet? Is it good overall?
>>
>>32569160
Which set does that card come from?
>>
File: 1479953310716.png (256KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479953310716.png
256KB, 599x337px
>tfw have 4 Shaymin irl but never played a game that wasn't PTCGO

Card games are expensive. With a new set every 3 months its a continous investment...guess that's why its just a hobby.
>>
File: 1484063077141.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1484063077141.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>32569490
>using tins for card storage
>>
>>32576304
The upcoming third Sun & Moon set, which so far hasn't had many details released about it.

I was certain the sets would go
SM1: Box Legendaries
SM2: Island Guardians
SM3: Ultra Beasts
But given Tapu Bulu and Fini weren't in SM2, it might be even longer before I get a Guzzlord-GX
>>
>>32576405
The tins are so badly sized to store cards in, I don't know what they were thinking.
They're just narrow enough that you can't fit two side by side, and just wide enough that they won't stay upright in single file, plus the tapered ends make them bend.
>>
>>32576435
>Ultra Beasts
No dude its the movie set
>Ho-Oh , Nekrozma, Charizard, Mew, Mewtwo, Pikachu
>>
>>32576465
Ho-oh, Charizard and Necrozma are from Burning Shadows, the rest will be in the set after.
>>
>>32576446
They're not actually designed to store cards, they're designed to increase the profile of the product and make it more appealing to drop $20 on it.
>>
What's the online cost of the Promo Lurantis?
>>
Is it possible somebody would release a 'hacked' client where everybody has access to a full library of cards? A bit like Showdown for the TCG I guess.
>>
>buy 10 booster packs yesterday
>get absolutley no pulls out of them
i mean i have codes that i won't use if anyone wants
>>
>>32576996
Dumping them here probably won't have many people show you the pulls, the people that usually get the cards are lurkers. You can always sell them if you really wanted to.
>>
>>32576938
I got one for three RS last week. No-one has bitten on that offer again, or four, or five, or even six. So god fucking knows.
>>
>>32576996
people want of course. best bet is to send one or two each to the first five or ten emails that respond. Or just dump them and watch one hungry fast fucker take em all.
>>
>>32576996
I'll take a couple if they're going. Like the other Anon suggested, 2 per person for 5 emails is pretty fair. If you go with that, [email protected]
>>
>>32576994
Retrieving the programs code is against law and you bet TPC will sue your ass. playtcg and tcgone exist but rarely update and nobody plays there.
>>
>>32576938
I traded 2 lurantis promo for 2 drampa gx.
>>
>>32576996
I'd be up for posting pulls if you want to share codes: razorshellemail*gmail.com
>>
>>32576996
Hi man, I'll post pulls, feel free to send me some codes if you want to - [email protected]
>>
>>32576994
As far as I know, the vast majority of TCGO is done server-side, including your collection, decks, unlocking stuff and running the actual games. That makes it much, much harder because you don't just have to trick your local program, you have to trick TPCI's servers.

It could be built from the ground up, but it couldn't connect to the regular TCGO.
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (221KB, 972x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
221KB, 972x597px
What should I add to my deck? Im at 51 cards
>>
>>32577183
4 VS Seeker
>>
>>32576996
[email protected] if you're giving, more than happy to share pulls
>>
>>32577183
Vs Seeker
Shaymin
Tools (Choice Band seems to be getting splashed onto everything right now)
Super Rod
>>
>>32573413

they are doing it on purpose
>>
>>32577183
>allowing me free reign on the stadium war
If no stadium, then at least a delinquent.
Field blower or you'll have a useless Solgaleo stuck active in no time.
Energy/pokemon recovery cards.
>>
>>32577183
A Field Blower is always nice to have.
>>
File: DontTrollMeFags.png (213KB, 778x492px) Image search: [Google]
DontTrollMeFags.png
213KB, 778x492px
>>32573413
Just went online, this shows up. Better not be trolling me too
>>
File: wew.png (114KB, 280x353px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
114KB, 280x353px
>>32577290
What a relief
>>
>>32577304
Enjoy your rare being Swellow.
>>
>>32577266

what kind of stadium card?
>>
>>32577319
sunne altar
>>
>>32565423
Newer GXs are far more OP than Volcanion
>>
File: 2017-05-21_225423.png (1MB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-21_225423.png
1MB, 1280x788px
Thanks Lysandre for letting a poorfag such as myself have a chance of winning
>>
>>32576026
It'd be cool if there was a normal Wishiwashi with and effect that lets you equip said card to any other Wishiwashi on the field, and when equipped this way it counts as a W energy.
This of course doesn't count as adding energy for the turn.

This way you can easily setup a Wishiwashi GX and make it viable, and it's not even broken since the guy needs a fuckton of energies anyway.
>>
Just got done with my first online match and I fucked myself in the ass since I never got ANY fucking energy cards

how many christ fucking energy cards am I supposed to have in a deck? I have 10 right now, this is fucking ridiculous, Im literally going to put 30 fucking energy cards and Energy Retrievals in my deck. Im so fucking mad right now
>>
>every match has Shaymin/Lele
Im getting bored as fuck now, even Garbodour isnt fun, I need something new already
>>
>>32577833
Play themedecks first.

Also you need 10-15 depending on what you do.

Adding more energies is controproductive, it's better if you add tools and supporters that let you search for them, on top of Sycamore and N that let you draw a new hand entirely.

>>32577861
I just go semi afk as soon I see a Shaymin pop out because I know the opponent will play solitaire for 3 minutes at least.
>>
>>32577861
Play expanded, way more variety.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (24KB, 493x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
24KB, 493x350px
>trash Sylveon player with my based firecat deck
>he concedes as soon as I Lysandre his near dead gay dog into play for the win
ayy lmao, guess luckydan2017 wasn't so lucky after all
I was dicking around half the match too, is it really that bad of a matchup?
>>
>>32577998
You sound 12.
>>
>>32578014
So does everyone else on this board, your point?
>>
>>32577722
Shaymin beware! Hahahaha
>>
>>32577319
The no weakness one. Or Silent Lab. Or Reverse Valley. Or Scorched Earth.
But if none of these are essential to your strategy, at least include one copy of delinquent. Otherwise your opponent will run riot.
>>
>>32577722
>Run Mega Audino
>Opponent has a Shaymin on the bench
>Lysandre it out for a OHKO and 50 bench damage
>Opponent whinges about how that's not fair and he couldn't have predicted that happening
>Next turn he puts another Shaymin down
>>
>>32577861
>>32577879
ignore that fucking idiot, you never ever need 15 in anything. Even a turbo Darkrai deck 13 is pushing it and most people plump for 11/12. And that is a higher than average deck. Some decks just run 4 DCE and retrieval.
Most decks need somewhere between 8 and 10. Ten should be plenty, you just need better draw as suits your deck.
>>
>>32577879
>>32577833
>>32577861

this fucking idiot, even.
>>
>>32577833
It isn't more energy or energy retrieval that you need. You want
>Professor's Letter
>Professor Sycamore
>N
>Max Elixir
>Mega Turbo
>Super Rod
>Fisherman

You can afford to have low numbers of energy cards if you have the trainers necessary to make sure they're in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>32568298
Sophocles from sm3
>>
Could someone hit me up with a Golisopod decklist? I'm pretty trash at deckbuilding apparently because the few I've seen on YT don't run Conservation Area even though I thought it'd be pretty good to -60 from all attacks.
>>
>>32571891
Yess, meme decks is where the fun's at.

While not totally meme-worthy, I did put some in my genesect ex/bronzor phf deck to boost the damage.
Klinklang Sts? Skarmory sum +fliptini?
>>
>>32578527
If youre running bronzong why not drop dhelmise and go for a heavy hitter?
>>
>>32571358
Nope the top 8 was yesterday. It won.
>>
>>32564929

Newfag here. I started playing PTCGO for a bit and liked it. I wanted to buy a bunch of staples, what would you guys suggest?
>>
do Double Colorless energies serve a purpose?
>>
>>32578778
two energies for a single attachment
skills that would go online in two-three turns come up in one or two with dce
>>
>>32578778
anon
anon
anon
That's like asking if Pokemon serve a purpose in your deck
Play the tutorial again before you come and ask a question like that please
>>
>>32578724
>Pokémon:
Shaymin-ex (Roaring Skies)
Tapu lele-ex
>Trainers:
Vs seeker
Sycamore
Lysandre
Trainer Mail
Field Blower
Choice Band
Super Rod
N
>>
Can we have a section in the general for like imgurs of meta/casual decks if someone gets bored and wants to try something new?
It'd be better than half of this thread being "Oh does anyone have a decklist for X,Y, and Z?"

Also does anyone have a Victini GUR decklist? I wanna play the little guy.
>>
The lengths this game will go to make sure your hand is shit is astounding.
>>
>>32579040
>t1 have everything you need
>opp plays N
>suddenly yourhand is bricked and opp gets everything they need
really activates the almonds
>>
File: Zach Hill commentates.gif (21KB, 233x249px) Image search: [Google]
Zach Hill commentates.gif
21KB, 233x249px
>have a lone trev break with chip damage
>opponent has active drampa with 2 energy and a lapras, both are damaged from tree slam
>holy shit I'm fucked
>they attach energy to lapras
>>
>>32578891
How much of these are rotating out in a few months?
>>
>>32579107
none of them, that's why they're cheap for the most part
>>
>>32571891

I use a spicy build with Solgaleo GX and Scizor EX, Dhelmise works pretty well in it. Solgaleo+Dhelmise lets the Scizors hit as hard as possible as consistently as possible, and Solgaleo makes Lysandre less effective unless they can ohko

>>32578479

APCA only gives basics the -30 damage effect is why they don't run it. I had the same idea until I re-read it. It can work in a Lurantis GX deck, but I've never been able to commit much space to it. Sunny Day Lurantis helps it hit even harder.
>>
File: trinidad.jpg (51KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
trinidad.jpg
51KB, 720x540px
Whats the easiest way to authenticate or tell if a card is a bootleg?

I'm sorting through my gen4 cards now, and a lot of bootlegs are tossed in.

I have a scale. Would that help? Should there be an average weight to the cards?
>>
>>32569642
Sylveon is a competitive deck
>>
>says my daily pack is roaring skies on the pokeball container
>its fucking ancient origins in my collection

oh fuck off tcpi
>>
>>32579327
Text kerning is a huge giveaway
The texture of the cardboard
Holographics being non-holo
The card being slightly transparent under the light

Those would be dead giveaways
>>
File: DAZVni9V0AA6xHZ.jpg (72KB, 756x431px) Image search: [Google]
DAZVni9V0AA6xHZ.jpg
72KB, 756x431px
[Y] Search your deck for a card that evolves from one of your Pokemon and put it into that Pokemon
[Y][C] 30 damage. Heal 30 damage from all your [Y] Pokémon.
>>
>>32580123
>printing Florges Break support a year and a half late
>>
Gaurdian Rising was the first time I've bought one of those 36 pack boxes.

When is the next expansion.
>>
>>32580499
Burning Shadows

Honestly, you should just buy another GUR box instead.
>>
>>32579866
And his isn't a full art.
>>
>>32581209
You can delete your post but you can never delete your shame.
>>
>>32581221
I admit that in the end i'm the blindest
>>
>decidueye deck
>they spend a billion years setting up
>fuck up their stuff and reshuffle hands
>slog through the match
>14 minutes to 22 minutes
>they finally concede
>repeat for every single decidueye deck

even nightmarch fags aren't this obnoxious.
>>
>>32580150
Still good for another 6 months anon :^)
>>
>>32581704
it must've just been a bad decidueye deck desu.
>>
>>32580123
Wish some evolution search cards would let you keep the pokèmon in hand, specially since the current trend is having effects that activate when evolving from hand.
>>
>>32577056
>>32577111
>>32577134
I'll send them to you guys when I get home. I also bought some premade decks so I guess I'll just throw those in there to whoever I feel like.
>>
>>32581802
If it's still possible to beg I wonder if you could something to [email protected]

I'll post results here or via email if you want.
>>
>>32580566
I'm just playing for fun. I don't know if I can handle getting any more Wishiwashi GXs.

Is Burning Shadows set also Hawaiian themed? I loved that aspect of the Gaurdian Rising set.
>>
>daily login tells me my pack is Fates Collide
>go to collection
>It's Roaring Skies
>It's Altaria
>>
>>32580123
Is that good? It seems good

Can be used in any deck that runs fairy energy to get stage 2's out turn 2
>>
>>32566802
Lel weakness
>>
>make a deck for darkness evolution challenge
>throw in Malamar and Zoroark for fun
>end up annoying opponent while completing the challenge
Only time these challenges haven't been dull as fuck
>>
This game isn't very fun.

Every turn it takes 3 minutes where you get to watch your opponent autsitically play random Trainer cards, and if you win or lose depends mostly on if you've grinded or payed for better cards or got lucky.
>>
New
>>32582400
>>32582400
>>
What is the definition of a meme deck?
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.