[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Ready to Meme Again Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 8

File: chamber-of-memes.jpg (389KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
chamber-of-memes.jpg
389KB, 697x768px
Previous thread: >>32502238

Currently:
>Swampertite Mission Card!
>Passimian Try'ems
>Daily Pokémon #8 (Grimer (Alola), Dewpider, Sandshrew (Alola), Brionne, Oricorio (Pa'u Style))
>Lunala Special Stage (500 coins)
>Araquanid Special Stage (300 coins) [PSBs]
>Alolan Sandslash Special Stage (300 coins) [PSBs]
>Lycanroc Special Stage
>Primarina Escalation
>Popplio Special Stage
>Cosmoem Special Stage (once per day) [PSBs, Skill Boosters S, Raise Max Level]
>Alolan Dugtrio Safari

Primarina prizes:
>15 - 1 Moves +5
>25 - 1 Mega Speed Up (MSU)
>50 - 1 Raise Max Level (RML)
>75 - 2 Exp. Booster L
>100 - 1 Skill Swapper (SS)
>110 - 2 Skill Booster M
>120 - 1 MSU
>130 - 2 RML
>140 - 2 MSU
>150 - 3 RML

Safari rates:
>Alolan Rattata: 33%
>Alolan Raticate: 19%
>Alolan Diglett: 33%
>Alolan Dugtrio: 3%
>Rockruff: 12%

What to grind?:
>A-Sandslash, if you feel like wasting coins and already have a SL5 Ninetales or don't have an invested Vanillish.

Coming Soon:
>Daily Pokémon #9 (Pyukumuku, Oricorio (Sensu Style), Mudbray, Dartrix, and Oricorio (Baile Style))
>Incineroar Competition
>New Safari (Grubbin, Crabrawler, Charjabug, Crabominable, and Vikavolt)
>Mudsdale Special Stage
>Rowlet Special Stage

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills.
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr
>>
More info from leddit:

>Crabominable: Fighting, 60 BP, Counterattack+
>Vikavolt: Bug, 70 BP, Cross Attack+
>Mudsdale: Ground, 70 BP, 4 Up (PSB-farmable)
>Pyukumuku: Water, 60 BP (?), Astonish

Mudsdale might actually be a good investment. But we know GS, so the stage will probably cost 700 coins, with 25/1.25/0.125% drop rates :^)
>>
>>32544211
>Primarina is a clone of Incineroar
>probably featured in Incineroar competition
>Mega Swampert mission, probably part of comp too

That's it, gonna grind Sceptile as well, muh patterns

Unrelated note: how useful is Araquanid's ability? Eject-2 with doubled damage, up to 5x in SL5... When you consider it's a water-type, isn't him a good addition to Flash Mob Survival teams?
>>
Why are the Alola Pokemon special stages?
>>
>>32544269
Nah, just old plain 25/12.5/1.56 like the others, for 300 coins. Expect a hard stage which will be nigh-impossible to grind unless you have AshNinja SL5

>>32544282
Because main and expert are too much of a paywall for casuals.
Except for UB's, which may or may not be new bosses
>>
>>32544274
Mostly shitty gimmick that works on few stages. You're better off with Seismitoad.

Also, not 8x when maxed as the other Shot abilities?
>>
So I'm guessing we use Magernea to level up some sweet Electric and Grass types?
>>
>>32544373
Was it 8x? Well, slightly better
And I'm talking about Survival, where lots of stages could make use of Eject AND a good multiplier. But then, Flash Mobs and Greninja-Ash... Wait, could it work mega-less?
>>
>>32544440
Some memers on leddit claim it can be done without mega. But those are also the turboautists who hoard 90 large exp boosters.
>>
>>32544453
>implying I'm not one of those
Granted, I do it because I can't get 1000 coins for 3 hearts on Meiwth most of the time
>>
>>32544461
Three hearts of Meowth takes three or four minutes. Three hearts of survival takes an hour.

You time must really be worthless.
>>
Since with this week's escalation and the prizes from the competition I'll have a fully candied TTar, Fug, MMY and Gengar, and have a few MSU to spare, what should I candy next?
I was thinking of ShinyGyara for the SM, but maybe I should just save them in case MBee appears again?

Also, is Machamp, Azumarill and Hoopa-U the best RT combination for SM? I have the three of them fully invested, plus Tornadus-T and Volcanion, but don't have Landorus. Also have a bunch of them non-invested, but I'm swimming on Cookies so I could go for it
>>
>>32544518
You don't want Shiny MGyara if your reasoning is Survival, see posts above. If anything, 0-MSU Blastoise takes 12 icons and does a better job at disruptions, since you have better sources of damage

>>32544515
Act first, think later. My runs range from 30~35 min, and that's while I've got nothing better to do (I still meowth otherwise, but mobile is suffering)
>>
>>32544536
so the mega of choice on SM is Blastoise? Or do you carry 4 non-mega mons, the likes of Keldeo-O, Wailord, AshNinja and normal frog?
>>
decided to try to farm emolgas risk taker for a bit for the escalation but I can't seem to beat it consistently. any advice except git gud?
>>
>>32544846
Normal fug, lando t, emolga and maybe donphan or hippowdon. I used golurk though because those 2 arent sufficiently trained yet.
>>
>>32544878
I don't have lando t, and without my shit seems to not be leveled enough.
>>
Primarina 25 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Shaymin(SL5), Emolga(lv15, SL4) and Angrychu(lv15, SL3).
>>
>>32544904
Just go with your best SE pokemon and hope for the best then. 17k hp is kinda hard to chew through without burst. Tbh I havent tried hippowdon yet but it seems to have potential with the insane lde damage buff.
>>
I think I will use my banked hearts on this escalation, but I'm still thinking about it because they might be useful for the next safari.
>>
FUCK ALOLAN CATCH RATES
WORST MEME
I just want to get this fucking dog and start the escalation, this thing eats hearts for breakfast.
>>
how do you guys get your pokemon maxed? I barely get them to 10 if they're mons I had to use a lot on the main stages. I have no idea how people get multiple mons to even 15 or 20.
>>
>>32545631

Lycanroc? I caught it first attempt with a 16%
>>
>>32545708

Most of these people have been playing since the game was created. I'm only a few months in so I'm not great at item farming.
>>
>>32545708
Ampharos and/or Survival Mode desu. How fucking new are you if you don't know to read the OP?
>>
>>32545631
I wasted at least 20 hearts on Lycanroc and at least 6000 coins on the bubble thing and had to use a GB on a super catch for both of them, and for the bubble guy I lost at least half the rounds, it's idiotic.

>>32545708
Just use them for Meowth, all you need is one that has like Risk Taker or Power of 4+ so that if he has too much health on the final turn you can slaughter him. Nearly all of my max level stuff (Somewhere around 100 now) are because of Meowth and Victini/Robowaifu. Last week was the only time I've ever done Ampharos because I had enough money and he's also very effective, but 5 hearts of attempts take like 10-15 minutes and you need a Garchomp to make it take less time.
>>
GS have been blowing their load nonstop this year. There is no such thing as a quiet week, and back to back escalations don't seem to be going away.

I wonder if all this content has made more players spend real money on the game and therefore giving GS incentive to continue this behaviour.

Not that I'm complaining. More content is fine by me.
>>
>>32545783
Back to back escalations are not that bad since they remain easy as fuck, did up to 75 without wasting any items, currently working my way to 100.
>>
>Swamperite
>Primarina escalation

Nihilego competition?
>>
>>32545857
Incineroar
>>
>>32545816

I agree. Can't believe you're that far into the escalation already!

Are you using a fully booster emolga or angrychu?
>>
>>32545976
neither, using my autistic MAX'd Thundurus-T alongside MFug Bellossom and whatever else I need based on the stage
>>
>>32544211
>Rowlet and Dartrix only coming up next week
>Decidueye ended up being the last Alola starter to get a stage where you can actually catch it
Owlfags on suicide watch
>>
>>32546015

Saving the best for last they're all shit
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32545631
Complaining about Lycanroc? Araquanid? A-Sandslash? That's cute

I just broke a fucking record here.
>>
>>32546067
ofc meme magic works. Caught at 49%.
Is Super Voice a complete clone of Super Tackle, or damage and/or rates are different?
>>
>>32546073
>text is the exact same
>both are abilities on Alola Starters
>who have 70BP

gee anon, I don't know!
actually I do they are the exact same
>>
>>32546067
>he didn't throw a GB at 2%
>>
>>32546083
It's GS we are talking about...
>>
>>32546067
You're goddamn right I'm complaining about Lycanroc. Yet another five hearts down the drain. Sometimes I can't even finish this shitshow of a stage. It would be nice if UP could fucking activate, goddamn meme skill.
>>
>>32544434
Mora like water and ground senpai
>>
primarina better be male or im quiting
>>
>>32546559
Given the gender differences we've seen in shuffle so far, the default seems to be male for all mons (see Steelix, Vileplume, etc.) unless they specifically release a separate female version, like with Pyroar.
>>
If I don't have any MSU's in Shiny Fug is stage 25 doable itemless
>>
>>32546613
I did it itemless using regular Fug, Emolga, Belossom and Zekrom. ezpz
>>
>>32546645

I can only get to 50% with Angrychu Shaymin Zekrom and Regular fug. I don't have the resources to make Belossom or Emolga any good
>>
>>32544274
>That's it, gonna grind Sceptile as well, muh patterns
GS patterns aint your typical patterns dear shufflefriend :^)

you can mark my word. they will break their pattern!!
>>
>>32546832
I will screencap your post and use it as the next OP pic if you fail. :^)
>>
>>32544518
save your candies for a few days. you can waste them on memes later
Also best team is mbee, machamp, emboar and hoopa-u (azumarrill would be a better swap for emboar/lando but you are fucked against poison types)

>>32544515
>You time must really be worthless.
its funny cause every shufflefriend here is """"playing"""" shuffle and hence memeing their time away :^)
>>
>>32546856
not that anon but I remember when they repeated thundurus and tornadus, guess what they didn't repeat.
>>
>>32546877
or that one time they repeated zapdos :^)
and dont forget seviper of course :^)

And there are way more. Every meme has its origin and this one is among the best

>>32546613
itemless 25
mbee (13), bellossom (10, lv4), shaymin (10, lv5), raikou (10, lv2)
>>
>>32546877
I'm still mad they didn't repeat Landorus. Fuckers, I want mine.
>>
shitposting aside... I recommend every anon to check out those sweet shuffle mobile stats

IOS: https://sensortower.com/ios/us/the-pokemon-company/app/pokemon-shuffle-mobile/1014919815/
Android: https://sensortower.com/android/us/the-pokemon-company/app/pokemon-shuffle-mobile/jp.pokemon.poketoru/

SHUFFLE STRONK!

also regarding >>32545783
>>
>>32546921
>100k on april
Holy shit. More than 3000 per day.
>>
>>32546943
android has another 200k...

seems like a lot but is a joke compared to pokegos 24m (ios)+ 26m (android)
>>
>>32544211
How many coins shoulld i farm for mf lunala?
>>
>>32546973
500+full item run price+7500 for 3 GBs
>>
>>32547004
I didn't even go full items on her, also I only needed 1 GB
>>
>>32547004
>at 4000 coins
Hope i still have time. Mf cunt stage
>>
>>32547023
Not that anon but one's experience can't be translated as a general recommendation. Look at that anon that got Primarina at 48 when I got it at stage 6. I could go on an ond on how it's pretty easy to catch Primarina just because I got lucky

>>32546973
Coins for at least 3-4 GBs, and then it depends on what you have and wanna do.

If you're gonna use AP+, you might use MS, DD and if that's the case you add a +5 to extend your DD.
If you feel like using a C-1 you can just add a MS and be done, although you need a strong team to deal with it fast. If not adding an AP+ or DD will make your life easier.
>>
>tfw when no good mega super effective to water

We dont have any mega besides pinsir left, do we?
>>
>>32547077
primals :^)
>>
>>32547077
What's wrong with mega goat?
>>
>>32547077
>main games have only 2 Electric-type megas
>Shuffle gives both basically the same (shitty) ability
What were they thinking?
>>
>>32547088
To be honest I usually use fug against water mons, mainly because I dont have scept, manec or amphy candied, I seriosuly need to max one of those
>>
>>32547129
We have only two grass megas and, while different, both are worse
>>
What is a good team for consistently clearing Lycanroc?
>>
>>32547398
Nevermind, I guess that counted as complaining since I just caught it at 16%. As always, switching to M-Bee is the best answer.
>>
>>32547380
desu sceptile is pretty cool unless the stage has a fuckton of blocks
>>
>Phantom Combo
>Rock Combo
>Bug Combo charjabug

Between those names and stuff like 4 Up I have to wonder what happened to the guy that used to name abilities.
>>
>>32546664
I forgot that it was a boss stage. Went in with green fug, Breloom, Shaymin, and Bellossom and won with a move left. It is definitely possible with your team.
>>
>>32547443
Maybe he used to do the coding before
>meme force
>>
dang, i don't think i can finish this EB
a darn shame since i really want those MSU
>>
>farming Araquanid to SL3
>it pops a coin at bottom right

What? Couldn't figure what triggers it. Happened twice now.
>>
>>32548426
It sounds like cheer activating
>>
>>32548452
What? I'm not using cheer. Team is M-Bee/Raikou/Magnezone/Electrode
>>
Primarina 25 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Shaymin(SL5), Bellosom(lv14, SL4) and Angrychu(lv10, SL1).

Angrychu activating in a 5 x 3 match sealed the deal, as I had failed previously with different combinations of mons and neither were doing enough damage. Boss stages will be a huge pain in the ass as mostly everything I have against water is support rather than raw damage.
>>
Rescue bump.

Finally my Bellossom got to level 15, and my Thundurus somehow manages to do work even though it's SL3 and level 5. Sadly only had that spare cookie to give him, but definitely it will get more, the same as Volcanion, Emolga and Azumarill when I get to them.

In another news, is Nosedive worth the hassle of going for SL5?
>>
Is it possible to actually beat Lunala?
>>
>>32549740
It's definitely possible since I did and caught it, but depends on your team and abilities of course
What mons do you plan on using
>>
>>32549765
Sableye, Gengar, Giratina, Mismagius
>>
>>32549786
If you use all items, Gengar/Giratina and a high BP dark/ghost mon should do it
>>
>>32549786
you should go Gengar as mega with C-1, then Giratina and your highest BP SE mon, then all other items
>>
>>32549793
>>32549801
Thanks, I have coins for one more try. If it fails then fuck it.
>>
>>32549834
Remember to have coins for 3-4 GBs at least, lest you want your invested coins going to waste.
>>
What sounds more like GS, Ultra Beast expert missions or Ultra Beast safari?
>>
Primarina 50 done itemless with Primarina 25 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Shaymin, Emolga and Angrychu. As long as Super Bolt activate at least once the stage is easily done
>>
>>32549931
Every single one you can think of: EB, Ultra Challenge, Competition, Once per day, Safari, Main stage boss and expert stage. Good way to distribute them and fuck people in the way.
>>
EB50 done itemeless with 3 moves left, team was Ray(10, 20/20), Bellossom THAT DIDN'T PROC ONCE(15, SL3), Virizion (15, SL2) and Raikou (10, SL2)

Really easy stage, not much to say.
>>
>>32550136
Why are you even doing that shit
>>
>>32550156
Doing what?
>>
>>32549687
My fighting meloetta is lv4 and I choose to match her every time above my machamp lv20 risk taker lv5
>>
Primarina 75 done itemless with S-M-Fug, Shaymin, Emolga and Angrychu. Bringing Bellossom may be a good idea
>>
>>32550590
>S-MFug
>Not regular MFug

why?
>>
>>32550590

Stuck at 25. My team is shit currently though. M-Amph, Zapdos, Raikou, Sceptile.
>>
>wasting hearts on EB after catching the pokemon

Lmao
>>
>>32546236
Who hasnt even catched Lunala yet here?
>>
>>32550737
I can't even beat it desu
>>
>>32550737
I haven't tried it yet.
>>
>>32550713
>tfw I didn't catch her before stage 25 so I had to waste a few hearts and hope M-Fug combos enough
>>
>>32550713
>not wanting those 5 MSU and 6 RML
>>
I hate this fucking game so much
>>
>>32550860
Then you're in the right place!
Feel free to vent about GS memes.
:^)
>>
>>32550737
Got it first day, first try, all items except C-1, M-Fug with Sinister Power team, caught it in a pokeball at twenty-something percent.
>>
>>32550755
>>32550742
I am not alone I guess.
And I bet Solgaleo will be a huge dick as well
>>
Primarina 50 already needed a +5 moves. Guess I won't be finishing this EB without damage bursters huh.
>>
Primarina 100 done with M+5 and AP, team was S-M-Fug, Emolga, Angrychu and Primarina.
I'm sure that there are better and cheaper set-ups, but this one worked fine for me
>>
>>32550136
holy crap... boss stages like these let me remember what kind of beast mfug was and still is

50 and 75 done itemless.
first try with shiny fug (10), bellossom (15, lv4), shaymin (10, lv5) and zekrom (10, lv2)
got to around 80% before running out of moves. I would not consider myself bad with tappers, but 26k hp in 16 turns is, despite still possible, you need to have good rng

Then I switched to regular fug and finished with 5 moves left. wew lad

Tappers are great for stages that have nasty disruptions where you need to clear specific tiles. But if you got a nice and clean board (thx to shaymin and bellossom) its regular fug all day long. Never forget fug
>>
>>32552145
Thanks for the heads-up, I already struggled with 50 because I've been blinded by how awesome shiny Fug is. In the end wasted way too many hearts and a couple of +5 moves in trying to do it as cheaply as possible.

That said will report whenever I get to 75 to see how normal Fug fared against the boss stage.
>>
So Araquanid isn't really worth grinding up, is it? x8 damage at SL5 with a reliable activationis great but Volcanion and A-Greninja already exist. I'm guessing it'll be disrupted in the comp next week but
>>
>>32552728
just another meme from gs and not even a good meme
>>
>>32552800
Confirmed by your digits.
>>
Gonna bump the thread and turn in for the night but I leave you with this question, /shuffle/. Why is Angrychu so angry?
>>
>>32554341
Because he can't proc for shit, fucking rat I'm even angrier than it because of that.
>>
>>32552145
>>32552688

Ok, can confirm. 75 done itemless with normal Fug (10), Bellossom (15, SL4), Shaymin (10, SL5) and Zekrom (10, SL1). 3 moves left, so yeah pretty good work on Fug's side.
>>
110 done itemless with M-Bee, Shaymin, Emolga and Angrychu. Megaevolve Beedrill in the first turn, then activate Sleep Charm and finish it with RiskTaker and SuperBolt
>>
>>32554341
Because you haven't given him 10 RMLs anon :^)
>>
>>32554341
Because he knows Chrischan is gonna make him in Sonic Forces
>>
>>32555363
You ever get that weird happening where you never hear about something but when you find out about it then it's everywhere? Anywho, I can't wait to make winking sonic my OC.
>>
File: znn6lyopjmohtnbnbpae.png (220KB, 636x599px) Image search: [Google]
znn6lyopjmohtnbnbpae.png
220KB, 636x599px
>>32555622
what the actual fuck
>>
Is giving MSUs to S-Ray a meme? I already candied Ttar, Bee, and Aggron
>>
>>32555675
If you have already all the other tappers candied, I couldn't see it as something urgent, but it's always nice to have a Flying tapper candied, specially one that evolves as fast as shiny fug
>>
120 done with M+5 and DD, team was S-M-Fug, Emolga, Angrychu and Bellossom
>>
>>32555643
What was it?
>>
>>32555685
I don't have Camerupt, but I never use it anyways since I invested in Garchomp

I'm trying to decide between Zam and SRay
>>
>>32555855
a video of a guy cummin on a girl's face

>>32555875
probably S ray then if you don't need anything else
>>
>>32555921
It better have been shufflelass or Snorlax or that was completely unwarranted in this thread
>>
File: 1489454931863.jpg (357KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489454931863.jpg
357KB, 637x900px
>>32556216
it was a totally random gif of a guy finishin on a girl's face, definitely unwarranted here
>>
>>32556236
Lel I never noticed the Scizor in the background
>>
>>32556236
outdated
need a new version with "Still with no good alola pokemon"
>>
130 done with M+5 and MS, team was M-Alakazam, Emolga, Angrychu and Electivire. Don't try this unless you feel lucky, your better option is M+5, DD and MS with M-Tyranitar
>>
Any other new players? I'm at 230, stuck on that cunt M-Medicham. Teams are too weak to make a run at any sort of good special stages and still too weak for Mewtwo :(
>>
>>32556376
we could do a new one with both meowths and shit, if the photoshop anon doesn't appear in a few hours i'll try to do one myself
>>
>>32555675
It's better than Ttar since it's faster. Really, at this point you should only bring Ttar to a stage when you're buying MS anyway.
>>
>>32556388
How much money have you saved up? Are you still trying to get by without items? Because I'm a little bit past you and I have no problems after using a DD or MS every other stage.
>>
Any else think this a comfy week to beat the cat?
>>
>>32557022
yup here... until that fucker got me 4 times rocks only. what the hell??? and no I am not dealing to much damage to get into the 2nd countdown

gs pls
>>
>>32557022
Not until I'm finished the escalation battle

>>32555142
H-how did you know I've only given him 5?
>>
>>32557055
What the hell is this rock meme I keep hearing?
>>
>>32556584

Only like 8k right now. I was planning on meowth grinding so I could do a full item + great ball run on Mewtwo
>>
>>32557147
on mobile meowth has a different disruption countdown than on 3ds

#1 (if hp is under 870)
-1/8 2 coins
-4/8 1 coin
-3/8 1 rock

#2 if between 870-1160 hp
-1/8 3 coins
-2/8 1 coin
-5/8 rock

obviously you want to keep its hp low enough so you have better chances to get coins (5/8 VS 3/8)

for 3ds its coins all day long
>>
>>32557227
There's just nothing going right for mobile, is there?
>>
>>32557302

They just want you to get so fed up with it that you pay money. I'm sure many many people have reached that breaking point.
>>
>>32557302
competitions are a lil bit easier. At least tier 2 and 3. First one is as shit as on 3ds

also we can literally play whenever which is way too convenient.

also up to 10 additional hearts per day
>>
How much broken is LDE?
Enough to beat Primarina 130 itemless using Dusknoir SL5!

(jokes aside, some SE LDE would be nuts, but we only have Lombre, ungrindable and stuck at 70BP)
>>
140 done with M+5,DD, MS and AP, team was M-Alakazam, Emolga, Angrychu and Bellossom. Since I failed the first time and one with 0 moves left the second one, maybe M-Tyranitar would be better
>>
I wish there was a damage counter under the combo one. Sometimes I want to see just how big dick my damage was.
>>
So what is the best way to beat Lunala?

>>32557302

If you play the Android version, using Show Surface Updates in Development makes the game slow to a crawl, which makes Timed Stages a lot easier

>>32557350

>also up to 10 additional hearts per day

Should I assume Friend Codes? I would probably need to add some
>>
>>32558383
depends on your team really, what do you plan on using
>>
>>32558541

Probably something with Sinister Power, but I only have Shiny M-Fug as my tappe and probably should feed Yveltal SS
>>
>>32558383
>Friend Codes
yup... check reddit friend code thread to get infested with normie friends. its actually great for this kind of things
>>
>>32558576
you'll most likely want to go at least +5/DD/MS/Atk+ then
you could alternatively go Gengar as mega and C-1, because he Lunala are not 5h support
>>
fucking fag meowth another 5 hearts with only rocks.

ask someone who made 1170 coins in 10 hearts anything :^)
>>
>>32556371
My masterpieces always have hidden details in them. :^)

>>32556376
>>32556394
I'm here. Always. Give me your ideas and I'll try to create something.
>>
>>32559235
any good memes we got in the last couple days?
>>
>>32559235

Put Primarina's head in a pic of transexuals or traps and name the next thread /shuffle/ General: Transgender Edition
>>
>>32560144
weak meme anon.
>>
>>32559201
Do you see yourself in the same place next year? This is rhetorical of course
>>
which of the repeats is worth grinding?
>>
>>32560376
I really dont know what will happen in the next few months regarding my life. BUT!! I can tell you! I will continue memeing shuffle :^)

Thats for sure. I have spended waaaay to much memes and times into this game to not play it anymore. shuffle has transcended into a part of myself or yet, I have transcended into a part of shuffle :^)
>>
Does anyone else hates this game's bullshit but keeps playing it daily?
>>
>>32560588
Everyone here. I'm just sticking it out until I catch every single Pokemon, once that happens I'm out, I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>32560588
Ive managed to curb my addiction and only Play when I really have nothing else to do. So there's that. I've already invested over 1000 hours so you tell me if this is good or bad
>>
How do I beat Gardevoir itemless?

12 moves with 20k HP and disrupts with blocks and pre-evos

What the fuck is this stage?
>>
>>32560602
I'm in the same boat my man, as soon as GS states that the game won't get more updates and thus no more winking mons are around I'll just get everything and get done with the game. I don't care about S ranking expert stages or maxing every mon like some people have stated to want to do.
>>
>>32560660
>What the fuck is this stage
GS idea of fun :^)
>>
>>32560660
it coin cat time, famalam :^)
>>
So, how much of this game is luck, skill and the right mons? I was playing the incineroar stage and it was going fine, but when I reached I think stage 15 or 25 it became almost impossible and I was barely doing decent damage. It feels weird sometimes, except for the timed stages which I know must be fucking nigh impossible from Entei onwards because I'm bad
>>
>>32560861
This game is all about playing at the right time because fucking events
>>
File: 1389690257399.jpg (39KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1389690257399.jpg
39KB, 640x475px
trying to decide which mon to feed MSUs to
>>
>>32560861

Luck, good calls, having the right Pokemon and having the right upgrades.
>>
Primarina 100 done with M+5 and AP, team was S-M-Fug (10, 15/15), Virizion (10, SL2), Shaymin (10, SL5) and Primarina (5, SL1).
One move left, average run, not excellent combos, but not the worst either and Shaymin's activation was also 50/50.

I'm starting to get nervous, my best damage dealers are Bell, Shay and Virizion and they're not exactly the strongest compared to others such as Emolga or Angrychu invested.
>>
Just finished another Survival run with SL4 Dusknoir. First half was absolute garbage with Ashninja and Machamp skill activations. I only had 8 moves to beat Ampharos and finished it with the last moves. From then on, Dusknoir carried me through the remaining stages (not a single easy one on the final stretch), being essential in beating M-Gengar, Leafeon, >Scizor, Haunter and finally MMY. Thanks based revenge ghost.

On the runs before I've reached MMY with 30–50 moves left, so Dusknoir never came into play. But when shit hits the fan, it really saves the day.
>>
Holy fuck I spent 4000 coins to take down 110, using only M+5 but at least I did it
>>
Primarina 150 done with a full items run, team was M-Tyranitar, Emolga, Angrychu and Bellossom. Emolga and Bellossom didn't activate much, but Angrychu gave me two Superbolt so it didn't matter.
When I started this escalation I had 96k coins, now I have 70k so it was really cheap( thanks to the free items especially the C-1)
>>
just spent like 6k-7k gold on Drapion s347 to only just C rank it WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???
>>
>>32562345
did you forget to git gud?
>>
>>32562370
i srly have no idea what happened but desu i dont have a good psychic team
>>
Is it me or are RMLs way too abundant while MSU distribution sparse as fuck? I have 44 RMLs and 23 MSUs left, I have no idea what the fuck to RML at this point besides 5 to Azu and 5 more to Mewtwo while I feel like I constantly need more MSU
>>
>>32562414
>hasn't used the MSU on W-Glalie for the memes
Seriously though, you are completely right. Even in EB, the MSU distribution is lower than RMLs.
>>
Jesus, I got 11,400 coins using MS and +5 Mewtwo. Alolan Meowth is amazing.
>>
>>32562414

the problem with rlms is that you get more than you can actually use. you get multiple a week but you don't get your mons leveled fast enough.
>>
I had a beautiful dream where I beat Primarina 100 itemless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAmamxi-e8&list=UU9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg&index=5

The madman actually did it!
>>
>>32562764
>when most of the comments are just people shit talking about shuffle instead of complementing the rip
>>
>>32560861
having the right team is way important than one might think.

For example the current primarina EB. dunno which levels, but those that are 3mon and have a fuckton of barriers.
Now image we try those stages with 2SE burst damage dealers and gengar (since its a 3mon stage).
If you get unlucky you dont get gengar online soon enough and due to bad skyfall end up with no combos at all. Luckily enough your RT proc everytime, however you get only lower rolls all the time :^) and end up not finishing the stage.

We switch gengar for mbee and one SE for Raikou now. thx to mbee supreme ability to mega evolve in one turn and clearing ability its easy to get the combos going. Also the 100% proc of Barrier Bash+ on 4 matches helps further to clear up the board. Even with shitty rng its still possible to win now, thx to our new team.

Skill is another important aspect of the game. Best example for skill would be tappers. Meaning you have the right idea when and where to tap to create bigger combos. Of course skyfall also plays a very important rolle. But you def need skill to see all three spots to tap with mtar during those 3second window each time. Also timed stages are very skill dependant.
The more rng you get the less skill you need. for example when taking mfug and just matching her, hoping to get lucky. For this, you dont need that much skill :^)

and of course luck. The better rng you get the better. If you got the worse team possible, but godlike rng you can and will win. Luck beats everything.
>>
>>32562117
Is dusknoir for SM our new meme?? :^)
>>
>>32562764
I fucking love clarinets.
>>
>>32562764
stop reminding me that shuffle has godlike tunes
I still dont understand why GS forces us to listen to that horrendous mega tune. I HATE IT SO MUCH!! Only reason why I play the game on mute during the stages. I dont get it... oh wait. now I do... its gs of course... :^)
>>
>>32559235
we need a new Coin Farming Simulator pic with alolan meowth
would be nice to have some references to the loss of victiny for magearna too
>>
>>32550973

Is that regular M-Fug or Shiny M-Fug? Though it should be obvious but I would want to make sure so I don't waste my free Items
>>
>>32563034
>needing more than a m+5, DD and a GB for Lunala.

kek
>>
>>32563040
>tfw No Fug so I had to use c-1
At least I got a completely useless S rank.
>>
>>32563100
gengar is super effective.
>>
>>32562910
It's actually quite viable. Basically, even if you're down to few moves, you can't lose past Ampharos and Zoroark. And Dusknoir also works in escalations and competitions.

Flash Mob is a bigger meme, only being useful in survival.
>>
goddamn Mega-Mewtwo X stage, its so annoying
>>
Is it possible to beat Metagross itemless?
>>
>>32563476
Yes, I did it back when it came out, forgot the team by now.
>>
Finally finished Prasino Woods, holy fucking shit GS fuck you with that stage.

First stage that I've used C-1 a few times other than the stage boss. Fuck Beautifly, Ditto and Arbok. Had to use M+5, MS and DD on most stages to S-rank it.
>>
>>32563522
We'll have to use full items on every stage from now on, be prepared! :^)
>>
the madmen just dropped a rml
>>
>>32563034
Regular Fug. Lunala dies before DD wears off, so it's a clean board for Fug combos. Good luck!
>>
>>32563034
I'd recommend a tapper, i.e. Ttar or Shiny Fug. There's a bunch of shit in the beginning.

Finished with 5 moves left, all items but C-1. Caught at 24%.
>>
Getting back into this game, what's a good team to beat Hoopa Unbound stage?
>>
>>32562414
>>32562467
>>32562614

Talk about yourselves, I'm always at 0 in both items. Also remember that aside from Pinsir we've got every single mega, that means that GF thinks that endgame players don't need them anymore and the game is nowadays tailored to such players. Even if you don't have a majority of them candied you surely have a healthy amount of them with candy.
>>
Anon who I believe was the first one here to candy my Diancie stopping by to say that she makes these stages before 100 with all the barriers on the EB so freaking easy. After being skill swapped, diamond waifu megas in a single match half of the time.
>>
>>32564448
When did I ever say I had MSU?
>>
>>32564721
>these stages before 100 with all the barriers on the EB so freaking easy
its funny cause my mbee literally only needed 2 turns to finish those stages :^)
>>
>>32564877
Yeah, Bee is bae, just was dying for a reason to use Diancie. These combos are fantastic.
>>
>>32562414
It's the reverse for me.
>>
110 done using +5 moves with M-Bee, Shaymin (15, SL5), Raikou (15, SL1) and Angrychu (10, SL1).

Got one Sleep Charm activation in move 4 or so and a 5 match activation from Angrychu, with a 4 match activation 2 moves later.
3 moves left so pretty luck reliant as I tried 4 times with this team with 2 of those using the +5 moves.
>>
>>32563129
just go full items, get an S and forget that fucking stage, the next 50 are really easy for the most part
>>
>>32566091
>just go full items, get an S and forget that fucking stage
sooo just like every boss stage since RC?? :^)

also bump
>>
>>32566091

ill prob just do that. is c- really needed or can i just go everything but?
>>
Woot, just caught Rapidash.
>>
>32562906

Nice pasta
>>
110 done itemless, M-Fug, Virizion, Raikou and Shaymin
>>
>>32566309

Use it to get S rank and never return to it
>>
>>32566309

fuk i just failed it with 5+, dd and ms

im lacking good psychic pokemon bad
>>
>>32565270
Shaymin can get to level 15?
>>
>>32566697
No
>>
>>32566712
dang
>>
>>32566428
itemless?
>>
>>32566697
Sorry mang, fucked up but as that anon said no, it's not possible, it was just a level 10 one.

>>32566624
You didn't listen to us and now you lost money, just go full items for every boss stage here onwards as even with those you can fail to get the S-rank.
>>
>>32566727
Yes and no. I decided to use cookies on ash-greninja to bring him to max skill level and I used ONE great ball w/ super catch.
>>
120 done with M+5 and DD, after many runs trying with +5 only and using S-Fug, Fug and MBee (which is shit in this stage).

Team was M-Fug, Shaymin (10, SL5), Virizion (10, SL3) and Bellossom (15, SL4).
>>
File: IMG_4125.png (449KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4125.png
449KB, 750x1334px
>>32546114
Not him but I got mine early too
>>
>>32567835
>Scyther
>When there Sciz-
wait whut
Why are you using Sycther? It's bug not grass
>>
>>32568074
Higher damage and Swarm, just barely reached M-Aero in main stage and plowed through most of the stages in a rush, waiting til new EB so I'm S ranking for Yvetal and such
>>
Fuck that anon that gave me his curse. 6th week or so with Eevee giving single skill booster.
>>
Mission Card 18 done. It's really easy.
Eevee dropped 2 cookies, while Cosmoem dropped one
>>
>>32565029
>>32564721
Invested M-Diance also makes the water bug stage beatable 100% of the time
>>
>>32568178
ok guys, last week was a bait. eevee only dropped one cookie, off we go for another 9 weeks with 1 cookie drop.
>>
>>32569183

Yeah I only got 1.

About to go all in on Mewtwo. Finally saved up for a full item run plus enough for a great ball, can't wait to get fucked over.
>>
>>32569196
save for 2 more GB lad
>>
>>32569196
good luck anon.
>>
>>32569204
>>32569223

51 seconds remaining, caught at 27% no great ball needed. Yay, now to grind so I can finally beat M-Medicham
>>
>>32569248
gg anon, time to get used to the hell that are main stages
>>
>>32569262

Lol and his mega ability does jack shit for me against Medicham. My supports are Xerneas, Salamence, and Braviary. Maybe I'll sub in shitty Slowbro.
>>
>>32569309
when you use MMY, you should always have an all-psychich team, even if the BP is lower
alternatively, you could go 2 psychich and xerneas/other SE pokemon, but normally 3 psychich is the best option
>>
>>32568074
>Why are you using Sycther?
wew lad... obviously for the meme magic :^)
>>
>>32569309
try mmy with 2 psychic SE and Xern

items: ms, dd and +5

thats regular medicham right? for mmedicham you might need the c1 for the s-rank but I dont remember
>>
>>32569447

Mega Medicham. First run was MMY, Xern, Salamence, Slowbro, got it below a quarter. Second attempt was MMY, Slowbro, Sig, and Orang, about half hp. Looks like 3 psychics and Xerneas is my best bet. Maybe a MS.
>>
>>32569465
never cheap out on boss stages anon. never!
its better to spend coins for MS, DD and +5 instead of 2 runs with MS only to realize you need another MS, DD, +5 run.

trust in your shufflefriends
>>
>>32569479

I'm still new and naive enough to believe I can do things itemless. I'm learning.
>>
>>32569489
for boss stages after mmy you need full item runs to s-rank them.

of course there are a few ones you can defeat itemless. like mttar since it has no additional support. But you will not get the srank this way. And if you can, you def should try to do it itemless. But dont spend like a MS to get an A or Brank.

Best strategy would be to try if you can do it itemless. if yes come back later with stronger mons for the easier s-rank. If not. Go full items. S-rank the sthit and never look back
>>
>>32567835
I realized with this stage how I badly needed to max out Emolga and Super Boltchu
>>
>catch Xerneas on first try with 5%
>still have trouble catching main stage mons at ~80%
>>
>failed Primarina 100 with DD, MS and +5
Fuck this. I'm not finishing this pile of bullshit.
>>
Fuck main stages catch rates
Not only items are a need for beating stages, but you also have to spend in great balls for catching those fuckers with 8%-16%
>>
>>32570448
in which stages are you?
>>
>>32570649
Prasino Woods
>>
>>32570448
Thus why I'm stuck at Ditto, fuck this shit.

>>32570246
AP is a requirement for 100 lad, that and another item, there are teams posted on this thread. Take heed of those recommendations and keep going as 110 and 120 can be done rather cheaply. That said:

Primarina 130 done with M-Alakazam (6), Virizion (10, SL3), Bellossom (15, SL4) and Raikou (15) using +5, MS and AP+, ended with 1 move remaining but had relatively decent to poor combos so could be done faster with other mon instead of Raikou and some luck. DD was obviously a no-no since I was using Alakazam. And with that I have no coins left, so I think at most 140 is where I stop at.
>>
>>32570997
currently at 130 but I dunno if to do it or not... lets wait for tuesday first
>>
I'm also at 130 and I want those MSUs so I'm going to 140 as soon as my hearts allow
>>
>>32570997
So after much deliberation I'll just leave this for my future self to have an idea on how many coins I need to grind:

140 M-Ttar, Shay, Bell and Zekr (give fucker a cookie)
>>
>>32571967
And the important thing I forgot, kek. Full items of course.
>>
>>32571899
I just beat 130, first time posting my progress on this EB here. Went M-TTar, Virizion (lv15, SL3), Bellossom (lv15, SL5) and Electivire (lv15, SL4). Bought M+5, DD and MS, beat it on the last move, shit was intense.
>>
good night shufflefriends and may the memes be in your dreams :^)
>>
>>32573505
Sleep tight anon, I'll just keep grinding cat until the endtimes I guess.
>>
>>32573505
Sleep well, sweet prince. I will keep practicing piano until 2 am and grinding the cat every 30 minutes. If you dream something funny feel free to share it here, it might actually give me some ideas for the next op pic :^)
>>
>>32573908
>something funny
I know, Mega Pinsir having a good Mega ability
>>
>>32573926

> Mega Latias Clone
>>
>>32573969
>takes 50 icons to evolve and requires 40 MSUs
>>
>>32574043

>takes 50 icons to evolve and eats just 4 MSUs
>>
>>32574057
>it's also a flying type
>>
>>32574105
>it also has Ohmura's chipmunk teeth
>>
File: mpinsir.png (58KB, 298x234px) Image search: [Google]
mpinsir.png
58KB, 298x234px
>>32574126
>>
>>32574256
Kek, but sadly no matter the type it's gonna be shit unless it's some new godly ability that renders all the main stages unable to stop you from S-ranking. You know, as a parting gift of sorts for completing all of them.
>>
>>32574256
original shufflemon do not steal
>>
I started playing again after a long break and a new tablet (instead of shit phone) and expert stages are too hard cause it's not super laggy anymore. I want to cheat and slowdown my tablet. Any recommendations?
>>
>>32575081
I'm pretty sure you can toggle some sort of surface change option too, or at least something that overloads the tablet's memory so everything slows down
>>
>>32575081
git gud________________
>>
>>32575081
git android____________
>>
>>32570448
The catch rates started to go full retard after MMY's stage.

Genius Sorority are a bunch of hacks and Prasino Woods is even worse than the original Roseus Center.

If they are giving players high HP and 10-15 moves plus disruptions they should make AP available.
>>
Trying to do the swampertite card, the only thing left is clearing 12 black clouds from zapdos - how do I go about doing it?
>>
>>32575884
>>32575884
>they should make AP available
fucking newfags... if that ever happens it will basically mean that stages will have now 30k hp instead of 15k hp and you are literally forced to waste coins everytime you try the stage
>>
>>32575884
But then they would double the stage health :^)
>>
>>32575905

I used zigzagoon in addition to an optimized team, got it first try.
>>
>>32575905
Try Mega Venasaur or Kangaskhan
>>
>>32575905

I MS'ed Lucario and cleared them out like that.
>>
>>32574256

I like it, could it be in the OP of next thread?
>>
>>32576402
Since you are being so polite, yes.
>>
>>32575905
Just Bee yourself
>>
>>32576799
>implying everyone has the Bee
>>
>>32575905
Bring two cloud clear+/++ mons (Noivern, Zigzagoon, Exeggutor, whatever) and two super effective. First, make matches of 4 or 5 to clear all the clouds on the initial board. Then, match the SE mons and kill the motherfucker. ezpz
>>
>24K coins later
>still haven't beat 130

I don't get it
>>
Failed 140 with all items except C-1, using M-Zam, Virizion, Angrychu and Bellossom due to horrible, horrible rng (didn't get a 3 match of Alakazam on the board until I was 3 turns in, no lucky superbolts). Tried it a second time with same setup, much better results. Had Mega-Alakazam matches available on the starting board and was able to set up a five match of Angrychu, which worked (seeing 9999 damage was so goddamn satisfying, just got it up to level 15 from Magearna today) and a second 4 match proc sealed the deal. Fucking rng, man. I still have enough coins for a full items run on 150, so I'm going all the way.
>>
>>32577057
Gl, Anon. May GS not meme on you.
>>
>>32577106
Thanks. I just hit a +5 skip at 144 that'll take me the rest of the way, gonna wait 8 minutes for a heart (the anger counter is at 9 minutes) and then buy a M+5 to hopefully beat this rage stage and get right to the end of the line.
>>
Looks like I needed that +5. If you're lucky enough to get a skip in the 140s, buy the M+5, the hp gets pretty high. I'm at 150 now, but I'm gonna wait 2.5 hours for the next batch to refill. My 150 attempt will be with M-TTar, Virizion, Angrychu and Bellossom, all items of course.
>>
>>32577235
godspeed anon
>>
>>32577057
Failed 140 twice and I'm so goddamn pissed. Only did like 70% of damage as well. Only burst damage dealers are SL3 Virizion and SL4 Electivire though. Angrychu, Emolga and Carnivine are all untrained.
>>
>>32577238
Thanks!

>>32577374
Damn, sorry to hear that, I'd be spitting blood if I were you. I don't think I could've done it without the 5 and 4 matches of Angrychu (maybe without the 4 match, I had 3 moves left iirc), the little electric rat is pretty clutch in this escalation. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that I need to max out my Angrychu and Emolga for the future, Emolga's burst damage would've been very useful.
>>
>>32577392
>Emolga's burst damage would've been very useful
same
thats why I used magearna for emolga today. gotta grind it up in the next couple days/weeks

curently still at fucking xerneas. shit takes aaaages shufflefriend. She is at 18 currently. also thx to magearna today. Once I hit 19 she gets a fucking level up. I cant stand grinding her anymore
>>
>>32577472
>Once I hit 19 she gets a fucking level up. I cant stand grinding her anymore
That's the best use of level up candies, good job on showing enough restraint to save them until 19.
>>
I can't wait until we escape this Skill Swapper competition hell and get Mega stones again. There's a bunch I still need.
>>
>>32577533
lmao megas? Get ready for z moves.
>>
>>32577494
i know right.
It was tough. it was really really hard

I just had to give one levelup candy, once I got to lv8 or 9 for that sweet, sweet shufflefriend-that-gave-latias-(or-latios-I-dont-remember)-a-level-up-candy-once-it-hit-lv8-or-lv9-meme-magic. But I was strong enough in the end

:^)
>>
>>32577533
No, my friend. We won't see M-Pinsir until 2018 at least; the next competitions will be all repeats. Except Bee, we won't get him again until 2021 :^)
>>
First day that I've been bored with shuffle. Can't beat a fucking Machop in main stage, don't feel like grinding cat, and stuck on mission cards.
>>
>>32577593
That's exactly what happened to me some months ago. I was stuck on the Machop stage for weeks and didn't feel like playing anymore. Thankfully that didn't happen, amirite? :^)
>>
>>32577592
>Except Bee

don't give them ideas anon. I need that fucker.
>>
Who should I bring to Magearna this week?
>>
>>32577854
There's an Incineroar compy coming so you should probably train Swampert and Ash-Greninja. You might want to wait until tuesday though, that way we'll know for sure if M-Swampert is required.
>>
File: 1gjc7j.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1gjc7j.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>32577871
Yeah, forgot it goes until Tuesday now. Swampert and Ash-Greninja are maxed out anyhow.

>>32577592
>mfw no bee
>>
>>32577854

I just caught Mewtwo so I figured I might as well level him up as much as possible. Then I finally maxed out Gengar, and got Xerneas and Ttar pretty high. I actually still need to catch the cunt, maybe I'll do it next week.
>>
>>32577854

Because of muh patterns I think it's a safe bet that the comp will be Mega Swampert and Primarina. Best to wait until Tuesday to make absolute sure though.
>>
>>32578033
>muh patterns
but its GS patterns and not your regular ones shufflefriend :^)

the only true pattern they have is, that they find some way to fuck shit up. although their latest memes have been kinda tame
>>
>>32578103

I found brute force to be a rather crisp meme anon.
>>
>>32578154
>brute force meme
What is this?? its like early 2017 all over again :^)
>>
>>32578175
crazy right?
>>
So now were past bamp limit did the shOP lay another golden meme egg for us poor farmers?
>>
>>32578385
Shaunacross.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>32578414
>NEW THREAD: >>32578414
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.