[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ORETACHI WA MOTTO MOTTO TSUYOKU! IKUZO ASHERINE!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

File: 88a681e782f3db502859eb168e11.jpg (120KB, 940x423px) Image search: [Google]
88a681e782f3db502859eb168e11.jpg
120KB, 940x423px
ORETACHI WA
MOTTO MOTTO TSUYOKU! IKUZO ASHERINE!!
>>
File: px0cIMx[1].jpg (170KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
px0cIMx[1].jpg
170KB, 1024x576px
Only way he can get Popplio is if Lana gives him hers.
>>
>>32310289
Is this pic new or old?
>>
>>32310289
You didn't even spell the name right.
>>
>>32310289
Fake and gay
>>
>>32310353
The pic? It's not, but I doubt it actually means anything
>>
File: ARORA team.png (84KB, 825x187px) Image search: [Google]
ARORA team.png
84KB, 825x187px
>>
File: 1491450019855.jpg (917KB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491450019855.jpg
917KB, 1560x1200px
>>32310488
>Rowlet unevolved
>Litten evolved
>A-Sandslash
>>
>>32310513

Rowlet is the new Piplup, accept it

Litten has gotten multiple episodes focused on it (and now that Ash has caught it, the next ep is an Ash-Litten bonding episode), while Rowlet has just been le comedy relief owl
>>
>>32310488
And there you go. Barafags starting another war.

Just have fun with your headcanon.

And for the record annoy Decidueye when ash's rowlet evolves.

>>32310534
>Littens multiple focused episodes,

So you mean two.
>>
>>32310573

Four

SM007
SM016
SM021
SM022

It also made brief appearances in SM001, SM003, and SM004
>>
>>32310586
Just wait for tomorrow. Litten is gonna fall out of the Palossand and Rowlet is gonna come in for a real bonding episode, probably already hinting at Ash-Decidueye.
>>
File: 1479434762219.png (47KB, 597x471px) Image search: [Google]
1479434762219.png
47KB, 597x471px
>>32310595
>Ash-Decidueye

You're both wrong. Neither Litten or Rowlet are evolving. We're getting an Ash-Lycanroc.
>>
>>32310573
How is thinking Incineroar is gonna be Ash's ace starting a war?
>>
>>32310633
No, saying rowlet will not evolve is what gets it started,

Fucken barafags. I can't wait for when episode 22 gives us more comedic moments of litten so barafags can shut up about this meme already.
>>
>>32310633

Ignore him, he's a notorious shitposter

Before Ash caught Litten, he kept going on about how Kukui would catch Litten (even though Ash is literally the only character Litten has interacted with and showed any fondness towards)
>>
>>32310633
>>32310665
>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
>>32310586
Episode 16 was a starter focused episode, it's not just only litten, but Popplio and rowlet too.

And episode 22 is a palosand focused episode, Or just filler for short.

So Ya, episode 7, and 21. That's it.
>>
>>32310676
>And episode 22 is a palosand focused episode,

Palossand is the antagonist of the episode, the real focus is on Ash and Litten who got eaten by Palossand.

It's even written by the same guy who's written all of Litten's episodes.
>>
>>32310676
Here is ash's team,

>Pikachu,
>Lycanroc
>Decidueye,
>Torracat,
>Passimion/komo-o
>Golisopod
>>
>>32310714
>MUH LOOK AT M-MUH S-S-S-STRAWMAN!!!
Fuck off
>>32310736
>Litten evolving into Torracat
Sure barafag kys
>>
>>32310714
Say it with me anon.

>Fill-er
>>
>>32310676
>Episode 16 was a starter focused episode

But Litten was the one who got the most focus and saved the day in the end
>>
>>32310745

Tomioka almost never writes filler episodes.
>>
>Litten has clearly gotten the most attention out of the starters
>Owlfriends are STILL in denial
>>
>>32310746
>But Litten was the one who got the most focus and saved the day in the end

Like I said before, barafags tend to take anything litten does as something more then it actually is. Fucken 7 years olds.

Ya, litten saved Popplio and rowlet. But rowlet and Popplio saved more people, and over all had better saves.

Not to mention rowlet was tied up and unable to fight fully, now imagine if rowlet wasn't tied up would they really need litten.

And also, like I said before, it's still a starter focused episode, but your mind keeps on just focusing on just litten. Have you tried looking at the other two starters for once in your life.
>>
>>32310787
>Fucken 7 year olds
You're one to talk.
>>
>>32310787
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS BARAFFAGGGGGOTS B T F O B T F O B T F O B T FO B T F O
>>
>>32310674
>>>/tv/tropes
>>
>>32310757
>Almost

And that tells me more then anouth.
>>
>>32310795
But I'm not the one making cancerous threads about my delusional cat now am I.
>>
>>32310811
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
FUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIIIING BAAAAAARRRAAAAAAAAFAAAAAAGSSSSSSSS K Y S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: it's a litten episode.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
it's a litten episode.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>32310745

Say with me anon.

-Bon-ding
>>
>>32310817
W-what is happening in that screenshot?
>bonding
Oh my
>>
>>32310573
>>32310663
>>32310743
>>32310787
>>32310798
>>32310815
All the same poster
>>
>>32310817
giving the new mon he caught a little attention to fit in with the rest.

Seriously he does this every series.
He did it with rowlet, in episodes 5, 6, 9, 10, 11
And remember when ash did a Z-move with rowlet, and then kukui said your bond with rowlet is getting stronger.

He did it with rockruff in episodes, 16, 19.

What exactly is your point.

Watch in episode 23 tell me if they focus on litten.
>>
>>32310853
>When barafags are dry on shit Posting and they do exactly what the owls do.

Also that only t three of those is actually me. Guess Wich ones, and if you guess the right one litten won't be the next torterra of gen7.
>>
>>32310595
At this point the main reason I want ash to get Incineroar is to see the utter shitstorm that owl fans will bring to this board
as if we can't go through one starter thread without a pack of decidueye shitposters ruining decidueye for people who like decidueye
>>
>>32310872
You're >>32310573, >>32310663, >>32310787.
Your bad spelling is very easily recognizable.
>>
>>32310889
>Owl fans
New fag detected.
>>
>>32310855
None of the starters is in episode 23, this one is a prime example of a filler, literally nothing happens.
>>
>>32310889
At this point you just sound stupid. Do you even know how many owls are in /vp/?

Not that much. And that one strawpole we had two days ago can prooves it. D o all those mean, or most of those mean owlfags your trying triggere all ready left. So at this moment your just picking on the little amount owlfags that my have not did anything.

Your literally picking on the little owls, and the ones that do talk back are the ones who don't talerate your shit Posting on the owl.
>>
>>
>>32310929
So kinda like episode22, filler

What exactly happens, they help the sand monster fide it's missing shovel that's it Lost, they don't benefit from it at all, and nothing even changes. a prime example of filler.
>>
>>32310969
Hay, my favorite guide book. How did you find it.
>>
>>32310981

There is no missing shovel, the sand monster literally eats Ash and Litten
>>
>>32310898
>Sporting me
>By spelling

I think I know who this is /:^)
>>
>>32310981
But you see, stuff do happen in episode 22, for one, Litten learns to master fire fang, that's only what the preview shows, there are some bonding moments between Ash and Litten, which seems to extend for the majority of the episode.
>>
>>32310296
>As the series (barely) progresses, Lana gives Popplio to Ash because (reasons)
>Ash fails to bond with it at first because they share their differences, but then a special bond moment is shared between them as Ash is in peril
>Which forces Popplio to evolve twice (!!!) and save Ash in a completely unexpected way which makes him see this pokemon in a whole new way
>As the series (barely) progresses even further, they now share a strong powerful bond
>A battle occurs (insert scribbly details here about which rival and/or opponent)
>ORETACHI WA
>MOTTO MOTTO TSUYOKU!
>IKUZO PINNISTAH!!
>>
File: 1491340697153.jpg (6KB, 224x73px) Image search: [Google]
1491340697153.jpg
6KB, 224x73px
>>32311019
you got me, Anon
>>
>>32310996
>There is no missing shovel

So you did see the preview right. Rockruff's rock throw knocksoff the shovel off of it's head, then it evolves, then rotom trys to pretend to be the shovel,

Why do you think the sand monster is so angry and all the pokemons are attacking it.
>>
>>32311009
Someone with a basic grasp on grammar?
>>
>>32310967
There are actually a lot of owlfags here still, but most of them don't care about the Ace shit, and a lot prefer Rowlet over Decidueye, and the rest just don't get triggered as easily as you.
So yes, every bait thread, is only there to bait (You).
>>
>>32311012
>Litten didn't master fire fang In episode 21, but episode 22.

>Barafags still can't take the fact that Ash bonding with new pokemons is nothing new in the series.
How about I give you moment of silence so you can think about your,...your...headcanon. Ya that's the word I was thinking of.
I'll give you a moment of silence to think about your headcanon. Use it wisely tho.
>>
>>32311064
Did you just repeat the same sentence in the same post just for the sake of trying to look edgy?
>>
>>32311019
>As the series (barely) progresses

Why are you fuckers acting like this is anything new

XY had absolutely fucking nothing going on beyond Ash's gym battles, it wasn't until XYZ began (episode 94) that Zygarde and Team Flare came into the picture

Like what happened with XYZ, S/M season 2 will be where Lusamine and the Ultra Beasts come in
>>
>>32311064
It's literally at the end of episode 21, Litten failed fire fang against pikachu.
The effect of Fire fang is the target exploding, just like how old doggo showed us before passing, and there was no explosion after Litten used it on pikachu's tail.

Also why do you keep calling things headcannon? Expecting Rowlet to fully evolve and being the Ace is also a headcannon, unless you actually went to the study and read all future plot.
>>
>>32311096
*studio
>>
>>32311036
>There are a lot of owlfags in /vp/
How about you proove that to me.

>The only reason why I make bait threads is because I want to bait (you)

First, I'm so flattered.

Second, then what was the whole forced meme thing that you were doing. If you were only trying to target one person , then one bait thread would have been more then anouth. And also how about the other owl guy here, were you trying to bait him too.
>>
>>32311110
Me? What? I never in my life started a bait thread.
And the fact that you're replying this much is a proof of how effective the bait is, you just keep taking it.
Seriously dude, stop, just chill, you did say you're going to take a break from this starter war shit.
I mean just look at you, you consider everyone who tries to talk to you is an enemy, so just ignore these thread and move on with life.
>>
>>32311096
>Rowlet fully evolving and becoming ash's ace is headcanon.

>And litten fully evolving and becoming ash's ace isn't.

Yup, barafags get dumber and dumber every day.
>>
File: Ace.png (786KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ace.png
786KB, 780x582px
>>32311157
>>
>>32311157
>also a headcanon
>also
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>32311157
Did I say it wasn't?

>Expecting Rowlet to fully evolve and being the Ace is also a headcannon
>also

You really need to stop.
>>
>>32311157
>>32311171
>>32311177

Yup, they're the one getting dumber, indeed.
>>
>>32311133
>I never in my life started a bait thread.

Are you shur about that. You know you technically started a bait thread right now. I was just in this thread because I saw a picture of Popplio standing next to ash, so I was about to start some headcanon about ash-primarena, you know for shits and giggles. but no,

Instead you came in and started a starter war. And you can't even say I'm in the wrong Here, if I wanted to be in a starter war thread I could have esaly joined in the ones that are opened right now.

So again, I tried to avoid it, you brought it to me.
>>
>>32311210
>And you can't even say I'm in the wrong Here
You are. The anon you replied to at first and kicked off this whole conversation for simply put down what they're speculating to be Ash's team, to which you took offense and attacked them for.
It was you who decided to call them a barafag and insult their headcanon, this whole mess is on you.
>>
>>32311210
I'm not the one who started this thread, anon.

This is becoming unhealthy, you seriously need to stop this, for your future life, you don't want to develop paranoia do you?
>>
>>32311164
And this is a prime example.

Like I said, I raised my white flag, starter wars are dumb, but you insist on trying to put me in one.
>>
>>32311241
Then ignore it!!!
Is it that hard to simply ignore something?
I don't post in any thread dedicated to hate on my starter, nor do I reply to hate comments, it's really not that hard.
>>
>>32311089

It was just a joke, sheesh. I've been aware of this since a long time.
>>
>>32311230
And I think you that was me.
I wasn't the one who replied to that headcanon team.

I'm the one who replied to the part where he said rowlet is the next piplup bullshit.

But yet your clearly not seeing the whole picture right.

Why would they post that headcanon team in this thread if we where descussing about ash some how catching Popplio. Your too busy defending your barabro to see that he's the one to cause all this shit.
>>
File: 1486994623947.jpg (43KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1486994623947.jpg
43KB, 605x605px
>started this thread as a fucking joke because Popplio is on that pic
>realized I spelled "Ashirene" wrong and felt dumb, went to eat
>came back
>saw this absolute mess
What have I done?
>>
>>32311232
>This is becoming unhealthy, you seriously need to stop this, for your future life, you don't want to develop paranoia do you?

And your right, I should, so why won't you barafags just leave me and the owl alone.
>>
>>32311164

This concept art is kind of odd, because, if Litten does end up fully evolving just like in this concept art.

Then that means Popplio won't evolve at all until much later, after Litten evolves completely and even then, we're not sure.
>>
>>32311300
>I wasn't the one who replied to that headcanon team
>I'm the one who replied to the part where he said rowlet is the next piplup
>only post replying to piplup post was the one replying to the team
>>
>>32311315
All of the starters are getting shat on, why should Decidueye be the exception?
I didn't go insane when owlfags started shitting up this board pre-game release, and I wasn't frantically defending my starter when they kept bringing it up.
>>
>>32311346
So what's the difference between you and me here.

Mybe that you are you and I am me. We have two different minds sets.
>>
>>32311307

Typos happen. You'd be surprised with the amount of typos that I've let slip for all this time.

And it's not your fault, nearly every thread involving the starters get starter wars somewhere down the line. People have nothing left to do except bickering with each other while falling for false flaggers constantly desu
>>
>>32311346
Hek I wasn't even here in /vp/ when those event happend.

I came in when the owls started to leave and the barafag uprising happened, so when I was in vp I saw nothing but all the alola starters fighting each other, then somewhere along the line the seals jumped out of it. And it was just the cat and the owl. And I said in my minde this shit needs to stop now. But surprisingly when I was about to state that the comedy relief meme came about. And for some reason it got to me. So I somehow wounded up in the shit I was trying to avoid. Then after I completely snapped out of it. I tried to get back to my original idea. But when I tried it barely lasted for two days. Not because I said it wrong but because of (you)

You simply won't let the infinite cancerous starter wars die. You keep on pudding it up every time I tried to push it down.
>>
>>32311460
And then I tried to enjoy other threads but I keep on seeing you stupid barafags and your headcanon trying to start starter wars. And I try my best to avoid it. But if I don't respond to it some other owl will.
>>
>>32311460
>pudding
I would like that right now actually.

But in all seriousness, here you go again, blame everything on one imaginary enemy, and pretend that everyone who talks with you is that enemy, and I really, really, really never started a hate thread, but I guess you won't believe me, that is a sign of paranoia you know.

I do wish that this war wasn't so cancerous, but because certain people keep taking the bait so easily, memes like comedy relief owl will keep on going for long.
>>
>>32311307
people still hate the ashime because he didn't win in XY$Z.
it's become the norm at this point.
>>
>>32311529
>If people don't stop taking the bait then this will go on forever and ever.

That's true, so stop making the Fucken bait.
Seriously I went into the anime discussion thread and guess what I found.
This

>It's sad that people still think Ash's ace will be Rowlet, despite the fact that the owl keeps getting its ass kicked and it's just there for comic relief. Litten has the serious backstory and interactions with the other characters. I'm looking forward for the owlfags to be BTFO once and for all once Litten finishes evolving into Incineroar while Rowlet stays at his base form.

See this is what I mean. The owls stoped along time ago, but you barafags are trying to keep continue it. Just read it. It's one thing to say that your cat is the next something. But they bait it and literally put the owl into the accusation. For no Fucken reason. I raised my white flag and made it pretty clear I'm done here but you barafags need to stop trying to bring it back. Your telling take rest and enjoy myself, but yet your posting all this shit right in front of me and other owlfags faces.

It has no replys because the owls are done with your headcanon cancer.

And don't even try and play the victim card. Because even be for the owls went crazy, the cats started shit Posting on the owl when they figured out it was slow compared to litten. And the starter wars went back and forth, I'm trying to end this shit before one side loses completely and the other side handbrakes.

Trust me We should end it now. But you have to mach of a hate boner for the owl to simply let it go. So really barafags it's your choice, end the cancer or let it grow. It's all up to you.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.