[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Serena so much? Can anything be said about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 49

File: condescendingserena.jpg (108KB, 327x675px) Image search: [Google]
condescendingserena.jpg
108KB, 327x675px
Why do people hate Serena so much? Can anything be said about her that don't also apply to the other main pokegirls?
>>
>>32246216
>Muh Ash
>Muh pretty pageants

Literally the extent of her appeal.
>>
Other pokegirls have a personality.
>>
Just because her crush on Ash, there is no other reason, erase that and they would like her or simply don't care about her
>>
>>32246216
she got tainted by the anime
>>
>>32246216
Because she is the girl that loves Ash and kissed him. It's only about Serena when it's about shipping.
>>
Because her fans are annoying.

Don't see the point of complaining though, she's never going to be on the show again so it doesn't matter.
>>
why does a 17 year old girl want to fug a 10 year old boy?
>>
File: wtf is this shit.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>>32246216
>feeling the need to make this thread
Why? There's already a whole other thread devoted to mindlessly bitching about her.
>>
>>32248590
Don't say that, it might trigger some people
>>
File: why.png (516KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
516KB, 1070x601px
>>32246216
Serena was ruined the moment she cut her hair.
>>
>>32248598

You don't need to put thought into bashing her when they put no thought into writing her.
>>
>>32246216
Despite her crush on Ash, she had the least interesting relationship with him.

Misty squabbled with him and they refused to put up with each other's shit making them both better people. May was kind of a younger sister who slowly came to emulate his style. Dawn was the mutually supportive best friend. Iris was a brat, but she and Ash did stupid shit and trained together.

Serena was kinda happy to just pine for him in the background and occasionally cook for him. They barely had any kind of meaningful conversation or interaction despite 3 years of traveling screentime.
>>
>>32248914

This
>>
>>32246216
>Can anything be said about her that don't also apply to the other main pokegirls?
The Pokenchi staff believes that she's a legendary heroine.
>>
Something really weird about Serena is that the writers teased AmourShipping so hard they forgot to do two otherwise important things: actually developing her relationship with Ash in anyway, romantically or platonically, and actually developing her relationships with literally anyone else.

I don't think she ever had a real conversation with Clemont, she had a cute thing with Bonnie that was dropped real fast, and I can't really remember anything about her 'rivals'. Maybe her mom, but that's about it.
>>
>>32248945
That was about "Shoko-tan's favorite Pokégirl that makes her heart wring", Japanese shows will always easily use "Legendary/Ultimate" with a golden text font even if it's nothing special, it has nothing to do with her character or popularity in general too
>>
>>32249112
I remember Millefeui because she was the only thing that made Serena emote.
>>
File: 1491348885220.png (66KB, 266x237px) Image search: [Google]
1491348885220.png
66KB, 266x237px
>>32249513
>this level of delusion
>>
File: 1367294312495.png (403KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1367294312495.png
403KB, 500x382px
>ITT: A bunch of clueless idiots trying to fit in because /vp/ apparently likes to hate on a character from a show they don't watch.
Enjoy your autism containment receptacle, idiots.
>>
File: Not this shit again.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Not this shit again.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>32249589
>stating facts
>calls it delusion
>this level of degeneracy
>>
>>32246216
The fandom is full of shippertards.
>>
>>32248559
This is how I feel as well.
>>
>>32248559
erase that and you hardly have a character. it's her most notable trait, and if you dislike it for whatever reason of course you're not going to like the character.
>>
>>32249744
Well yeah, that's exactly what it is. Remember that most anons on this board don't watch the anime, and what little they do know about it usually comes from secondhand information. /vp/ enjoys hating on anything that's cute, popular and involves romance/shipping, so that's what you get when someone like Serena enters the picture.

It's not worth taking them or their posts seriously. It's one thing to dislike Serena on the actual merits, but it's another thing to spam trollbait representing a total straw man of her, which is what you're seeing here in posts like these: >>32249753.
>>
>>32249753
And that's why she's shit. A character who exists solely to have romantic feelings is nog a character.
>>
>>32246216
who is serena?
>>
>>32249808
He didn't start it, though. Someone else did.
>>
XY Gym Battles in a nutshell:
>gym leader does thing
>clemont explains what thing gym leader did
>serena's thoughts: "h-how will ash ever win against t-this???"
>le_worried_waifu_faec.jpg
>>
I liked Serena well enough, and her relation with Ash was cute. But she was really missing something in both her interactions and goals. Not the worst, but not close to the best.

Dawn > Bonnie > May > Kanto-Misty > Serena > Johto-Misty > Iris
>>
>>32249851
Never has there been a more accurate list.
>>
>>32249848
That or
>"It doesn't matter Ash will win"

Basically either absolute concern or complete blind faith.
>>
>>32249755
Add these to your list m8:
>>32249760
>>32249733
>>32249538
>>32249112
>>32248914
>>32248538
>>32248519

This board's autism level towards one of the most popular Pokemon anime characters is truly something to behold.
>>
File: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (43KB, 467x278px) Image search: [Google]
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
43KB, 467x278px
>>32249873
>S-STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
>>
>>32246216
Just a loud minority.

Currently she's the most popular female lead on Japan.
>>
>>32249873
Yeah, it's sort of amusing in some ways, but it's also gotten to be on the level of all the anti-Verlisify threads in terms of annoyance.

Not that I care about him one way or the other, but every day it's the same old shit, just in a slightly repackaged form. One of the reasons this place is so shitty, but at the same time there's no other decent places to discuss Pokemon on the internet, so you just kind of learn to put up with it and let shitposters and trolls do their thing.

>>32249904
Very loud minority, though I question any attempt to measure her exact level of popularity. She's very popular, that much we know, but we really don't have good enough information to quantify it more precisely.
>>
>>32249890
he said, fully aware of the fact that this character gets nearly daily "stop liking what I dislike" threads

:^)
>>
>>32249904
XY cratered in Japan, nobody cares about her but the rabid autists still watching the show.
>>
>>32249912
>She's very popular, that much we know, but we really don't have good enough information to quantify it more precisely.
Pixiv and Twitter give us that information. It's the same way people know that game Lillie is super popular.
>>
>>32246216
well for one she's fucking ugly
>>
>>32249942
Even that information is only so reliable, because it doesn't give you a representative picture of the show's fanbase. There really isn't one good, reliable set of data that will give you an answer to that question.

I will say that the Serena music box figure flew off the shelves pretty damn quickly, though. Merch sales are another useful set of data to look to.
>>
File: Serena Facepalm.png (137KB, 393x541px) Image search: [Google]
Serena Facepalm.png
137KB, 393x541px
She can't catch a fucking break.
>>
>>32250141
See >>32249904. Not sure about the veracity of the second statement he makes, but the first one is spot-on.
>>
>>32249612
>they don't like the character because they don't watch the show/are trying to fit in

Are amourcucks really this delusional?
>>
>>32248538
This. Most Serena is is just a cute good looking girl (especially long hair Serena). I can understand the hate, people wanted a more complete female character such as Dawn that didn't have some permanent change.
>>
Serena had a bunch of potential, but no one can deny that the writers really did screw up for the most part with her.
>>
>>32250183
I don't see anyone shitting on May for that reason.
>>
>>32250215
May was similar to Dawn.
>>
>>32250215
Serena gets the hatred because she's the girl with the crush, and it's "cool" to bash the girl with the crush for her every flaw, even if most of the other girls contain some combination of those flaws.

There's nothing particularly new about this, though. There have been waifu wars going way back. It's just a lot more intense because she has the romance subplot.
>>
>>32250215
May's personality was more similar to Ash and a little of Misty's than Serena's.

May had a temper, an adventerous personality, liked to battle and eat, spent most of her run arguing with other characters. I mean if you watched AG you can tell the difference easily. She also wasn't made as overly girly as Dawn or Serena were either.
>>
>>32250239
It all comes down to this, really.

/thread
>>
>>32250252
And on that note, I'm outta here.
>>
File: 1303341251108.jpg (21KB, 333x258px) Image search: [Google]
1303341251108.jpg
21KB, 333x258px
>>32249755
>>32249873
>>32249904
>>32249912
>>32250239
Literally no argument: the posts.

How are >>32248914 or >>32249112 not actual merits? You have absolutely no rebuttal. You're just desperately grasping for excuses and rationalizations to avoid having to actually defend her.

It's funny because you list all these reasons why people supposedly hate her, yet they're the only reasons you like her. Trite, insubstantial, superficial shit like her "cute crush." It's the only framework you can think in, which explains your inability to assess her merits as an actual character.
>>
>>32249112
>actually developing her relationship with Ash in anyway, romantically or platonically
This is honestly the most paradoxical part of her character, it's amusing how little development happens between the two despite the fact that so many episodes focus on amourshipping to some degree. Most of her personal character development comes from people other than the three she's traveling with. The only moment between the two that might constitute development is when they were trapped together in the summer camp episode, everything else was mindless, cute filler that served to do nothing but remind the audience that the romance was a storyline and give the shippers something to woo about.

She literally goes into and out of the show feeling the exact same way towards Ash.
>>
>>32250197
amourfags do it all the time
>>
>>32250239
This.
>>
File: pathetic.png (224KB, 325x537px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
224KB, 325x537px
>>32250300
Not him, but hello again, XYgotefag. Hope you've had a wonderful day.

But please, do carrying on and accuse me and anyone else here who defends Serena in the slightest way of "deflecting," being "part of the XY gag circlejerk," among other things
>>
>>32250239
Tsk, why do you have to ruin the fun making sensible and reasonable posts like that?
>>
>>32250306
Too bad for you that the 20th anniversary special literally tells the viewer that her feelings for him intensified over time, and anyone who watched the show should know that anyway.
>>
>>32250342
Are you that guy who falseflagged a greninja hate thread, hoping I'd play devil's advocate and make your argument for you? Right down to stealing that pic with the same image number?

You haven't defended her at all. All you've done is accuse the critics of being disingenuous or having an agenda, completely dodging their arguments. That is literal ad hominem. You're doing exactly what you're denying. So if you have an argument, I'm waiting.

I also find it hilarious that you're this triggered at "XYgote," as if I made it up. It's a generic infantilizing insult like Unovabortion or Johtoddler. Just further proof to me that you don't step outside of the anime echo chamber.
>>
>>32250356
Have you ever heard the term "show, don't tell?"

How was the viewer actually shown that her feelings intensified? Being told outside the show after it stopped airing is not development.
>>
>>32250364
"Infantilizing" and "ad hominem"... two more of your favorite buzzwords. Delicious. And no, I didn't make any thread like that, in fact I never saw it, and I just got to this thread. But please, continue with your autistic walls of text. I didn't read most of the previous wall of autism you posted, by the way...but I'm sure you put a lot of wasted, futile effort into it.

>>32250353
Careful, you'll really trigger certain autists here since you liked how on the dot that guy's post was.
>>
>>32250386
How the fuck are those buzzwords? I'm using them completely appropriately. You can't even deny your use of textbook ad hominem. Buzzword doesn't mean "words I don't like," faggot. I guess if you knew what buzzword meant, you'd see the irony in your use of it.

>Delicious
Haha oh wow, you're trying to be condescending, after wallowing in victim complex about me "accusing" you of doing exactly what you're doing. I'm straight up asking you for a defense of Serena, and you still can't provide one. Truly pathetic.

>three lines is a wall of text
Pathetic and illiterate? You're really making amourfags look bad.
>>
>>32246216
Game Serena is a good character.

Anime Serena is a pathetic though, in love with fucking Ash? Really?
>>
>>32248538
>implying you pokemanchildren care about that
>>
File: 1403089903765.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1403089903765.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>32250431
Hey man, I'm actually a Dawnfag. I don't give a shit what you think of me or them. But I can't say I'm not entertained by the fact that there are people like you who exist.

Didn't read most of your post again, by the way. Hope you found some fulfillment in writing it though.
>>
>>32250478
Even if they did care about personality, they show how petulant they are by making those kinds of statements, which just proves they didn't actually watch the show.

But they'll still continue to defend the game versions of various characters as "superior" even when many of them have no character at all because they don't speak that many lines in the games.
>>
File: 1467327345959s.jpg (4KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1467327345959s.jpg
4KB, 123x125px
>>32250239
>this kind of post in this kind of thread
>>
>>32246216
I wait a bratty rich girl with a dominant personality, in change she was really a cute and nice character, but boring.

Do not get me wrong, I know that the stereotype Tsundere is also very cliche, but the interaction of this type of characters with others is always more fun, egos duel, cat fights, revelation of dark past, slapstick comedy, you get the point.

She's a ok character, but is not great.
>>
>>32246216
>has blonde hair
>isn't brown
>>
>>32250381
The post you replied to literally says that anyone who watched the show would have already known that. I'm not sure what you're saying.
>>
>>32250482
I've never seen someone back down so hard. Even said "me and anyone else who defends Serena," then bitch out with "I-I'm actually a Dawnfag." You've set some sort of record for deflection.

>>32250543
I'm saying that's bullshit. They didn't show any gradual intensification, it was the same shit from start to end until that last second kiss. Which still falls under feeling the same.
>>
>>32250530
Iris/Misty already exist
>>
>>32250239
Pretty much, there are a mass of weebs who are really autistic about this. Must have grown up without positive relationships with the opposite sex.
>>
>>32250565
>deflection
There he goes again.

>>32250609
Welcome to /vp/, I guess. This kind of shit is par for the course here. I get some good laughs out of it.
>>
>>32250569
They were more tomboys, I was referring to the type of bad girl in a more feminine term.

Sorry I not have a good example.
>>
>>32250619
>deflection
There he goes again.

>>32250239
>amour autists glorifying this post as some pinnacle of reason and truth

Is this just a big fucking joke that I'm not in on? It's the same inane, evasive shit as every other non-argument in this thread. Just dismissing any dissenting arguments without addressing their content. Shameful, and should be unacceptable on this site.

Only thing resembling an argument here is that other girls have the same flaws, which is patently false. They all had more chemistry with Ash as >>32248914 explained and a more dynamic personality than Serena, including May as >>32250242 explained.
>>
>>32248914
>They barely had any kind of meaningful conversation or interaction despite 3 years of traveling screentime.
This is incorrect however.
>>
>>32250702
>They all had more chemistry with Ash
>implying Iris
>>
>>32250773
Of course it's incorrect. They don't care though.
>>
Why does she seem to get more and more meek as the show goes on? I guess the writers were trying to play up her existing character traits but becoming more reserved towards anyone but Satoshi seemed weird.
>>
>>32250782
Yes, despite being abrasive, she actually did things with Ash and regularly reconciled their differences. That's more chemistry than Serena's distant admiration and politely smiling at each other the whole series.

>>32250773
>>32250810
It's completely true as anon described here >>32250306. You might add their single 5 minute argument too, but that's it. Two fucking brief moments in the entire show.
>>
It's a hopeless argument when both sides are just busy accusing the others of 'not watching the show'.
>>
>>32250859
Nobody watches the show since OS
>>
>>32250859
>both sides

Literally only amourfags have done that.
>>
>>32250876
They did up to at least the end of DP. AG and DP had very high ratings, just lower than the OS.
>>
She was cute at first, but the messy tomboy hair didn't really mesh with her trying to be a pop idol.
>>
>>32250881
>ratings
I don't think there's any easier way to identify trolls than that word
>>
>>32250890
>i'm triggered by ratings so no one can talk about them

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>32250890
Jesus, man. It doesn't take a genius to realize the anime was still relatively popular in the early 2000's when Hoenn and DP was airing than it is now.
>>
>>32250898
I think the problem is that no one talking about ratings actually knows how to talk about them and the standards for quality posts here is so low that if you assume it's shitposting, intentional or otherwise, you have a 99% chance to be correct.
>>
>>32250910
I think the problem is your fucking gargantuan victim complex, rationalizing that everything you don't like for your own petty reasons is trolling.

If he said something wrong, why don't you explain why and how he's wrong?
>>
>>32250830
>Yes, despite being abrasive, she actually did things with Ash and regularly reconciled their differences
Not sure how that qualifies as good chemistry specially when they reconciled their differences it always felt a little forced.

>You might add their single 5 minute argument too, but that's it. Two fucking brief moments in the entire show.
>two moments
It's incorrect.
>>
>>32250944
It's better chemistry than barely interacting at all. Not sure how it's forced.

>It's incorrect
Are you going to actually elaborate or just keep hoping no one asks you to?
>>
>>32250927
He knows why he's wrong, though. He's spammed "muh ratings" hundreds of times at this point.
>>
>>32250927
because not only has it been explained a million times in a million different threads but it's plainly obvious that the decline in ratings has more to do with the changing role of television and demographics counted that directly using ratings as a basis for how many people watched something is incredibly misleading.

i appreciate the armchair psychology, however, if i could throw my own in i'd say you have a bad case of projecting going on.
>>
>>32250953
>more rationalizing

Sure bud, everyone who's ever mentioned a thing is the same person and they're trying to pull a fast one on you. Stay vigilant!
>>
>>32250950
>It's better chemistry than barely interacting at all
And that applies to whom exactly? That's more applicable to the SM cast than the previous characters.

>Are you going to actually elaborate or just keep hoping no one asks you to?
On what? That there were than "only those two occasions"?
>>
>>32250956
Do you have any evidence at all that online viewership made up for the decline in TV ratings? Sounds like conjecture.

>projecting
Where have I paranoically called anyone a troll for posting things I don't like? At least my insults are based on observation.
>>
The "ratings guy" is just trying to bait you into answering. Just throwing that out there.
>>
>>32250965
Serena. Again, they had less than a handful of actually meaningful, interpersonal moments in the whole show, and did fuck all together.

Yes, it would be a start to actually name their meaningful interactions besides those.
>>
>>32250979
It's a troll thread with little more than bait anyway.
>>
>>32250988
>Serena. Again, they had less than a handful of actually meaningful, interpersonal moments in the whole show, and did fuck all together.
Wew lad.

Okay evidently you're another retard trying to bait but enjoy the (You), and from the top of my head I can think of at least three more "meaningful interactions", one when Ash was training for the rematch against Viola they talked on how Serena didn't really think of a goal and Ash told how it takes time and such. Another when Serena lost the master class Ash and her had a talk on what he does after a battle and such and third when they have a battle Ash tells Serena on how what happened with Greninja got to him but he remembered how he's not alone and all that.

I'm likely missing others but you might as well ignore this post it'll sure let you help to sleep at night.
>>
>>32251010
>one when Ash was training for the rematch against Viola they talked on how Serena didn't really think of a goal and Ash told how it takes time and such
That run on sentence makes these seem like the same event. Anon already mentioned the time in the ravine about her goals.
I'll even give you the others, but these are again a small handful of extremely brief exchanges that amount to giving each other polite advice. You don't even need to be friends to do that. It's not something that significantly deepens your bond, fucking coworkers do it.

And again they barely did anything together, or had any banter or personalities playing off each other, especially compared to other girls. They were more distant than Ash and every other girl.
>>
>>32246216
She's fucking useless.
>>
Because the writers forced her shitty ship and "muh shallow emotional problems" down our throats and her fans are the most aggressively autistic people in the fandom.
>>
>>32251052
>le meme
>>
>>32251052
Care to explain?
>>
>>32251046
No he didn't, the "only two meaningful interactions" he was referring to were the summer camp incident and the argument. And anyway how many did the other characters have anyway? Regardless to say they barely had any interaction that didn't deepen their bond or did anything together is disingenuous.
>>
>>32251065
>my autism is better than their autism.
>>
>>32251075
That's the incident where they talked about her goals, not the Viola thing. The other characters regularly talked, as in actual interpersonal exchanges, and did things together. There was no need to keep count of a handful of moments where they actually talked to each other.

You're not doing much to disprove it.
>>
>>32251074
Do I even need to explain? She's only there to suck Ash's cock.
>>
>>32251125
>>32251072
>>
>>32251137
I'm pretty sure she proved him right when she said "you are my goal."
>>
Can you fags just admit a character is not your type instead of typing mountains of garbage about 'chemistry' and shit? Stop being dishonest and prideful and admit it.
>>
>>32251187
>please stop giving legitimate reasons to hate her, i can't refute them, please feed my delusions
>>
>>32251110
>There was no need to keep count of a handful of moments where they actually talked to each other.
>You're not doing much to disprove it.
Make up your mind.
>>
>>32251238
THIS is severe autism
>>
>>32251234
What are you even talking about?

The first comment applies to Ash and other girls. They talked all the time, you don't have to dig for a handful of moments like with Serena. Their relationship consisted entirely of politely cheering each other up occasionally, how the fuck is that chemistry? Only slight exception being their one argument.

>>32251248
>being this new
Can amourfags stop embarrassing themselves for one moment
>>
Becouse she is the only developed pokegirl, well May had development too.
Misty, Dawn and Iris ended like they started.
Misty and Iris were useless characters
>>
>>32251248
It's pasta, sweet nuAnon.
>>
File: lmao.gif (995KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
995KB, 500x550px
>>32251273
>They talked all the time, you don't have to dig for a handful of moments like with Serena
>implying Ash and Serena eachother only a handful times
>>
>>32251277
This.
>>
>>32251217
>legimitate
lel, you autists would trash every succeeding girl, because you can't stand your waifus being replaced. It's something that simply comes with the territory, which is the reason not to take your "legitimate reasons" seriously. They ain't legit, they're just self-righteous neckbeardisms.
>>
>>32251287
They did. And I don't mean talking in the group about the day's events, I mean an actual interpersonal exchange. Barely ever fucking happened. And again they barely did anything together.

You keep denying it without actually providing proof of the contrary. All you can do is cite a handful of examples, which only proves my point because it should be a regular thing, not just scattered moments.
>>
>game serena gets cucked out of relevancy and is clearly hiding her shame and frustration every time you talk to her
>anime serena isn't able to confess until the minute ash has to leave her behind and she probably will never see him ever again
Why is serena so consistently pathetic across all interpretations? Is being a loser just part of who she is?
>>
File: quality.png (889KB, 956x510px) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
889KB, 956x510px
>>32251311
>I mean an actual interpersonal exchange. Barely ever fucking happened

This was maybe the best talk Ash did to a pokegirl
>>
>>32251311
>Barely ever fucking happened
You make it sound it was very common before when it wasn't.

>You keep denying it without actually providing proof of the contrary
>All you can do is cite a handful of examples
Again, make up your mind. Why don't you provide proof of how it was before?
>>
>>32251311
>show proof so I can pretend you're wrong
wew lad
>>
>>32251324
all y'all niggas need to listen to what this guy said since he's right
>>32250619
>>32250482
>>32250386
>>32250342

all y'all niggas are spending time arguing with a shitposter that spams the same robotic shit over and over no matter what you tell him

y'all niggas need to chill the fuck back and stop giving him attention
>>
File: enhanced-28530-1452114056-2.jpg (148KB, 625x903px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-28530-1452114056-2.jpg
148KB, 625x903px
>>32251293
More conjecture. I haven't trashed anyone else, and none of my pokewaifus are main girls anyway. But that's besides the point because what matters is the content of the argument.

>>32251320
Fucking please, it was more polite advice. These "deep" motivational speeches don't amount to an interesting relationship. Even just regular banter like pic related conveys a more genuine friendship than this forced "b urself! do ur best!" drivel, which is all Ash and Serena did.

And again again, what did they do together? They had one double battle where she actually contributed something. That's about it.
>>
>>32251367
>look everyone i'm black now and totally not samefagging
Did I really mindbreak you this hard? Again? Still waiting for that defense of yours.

The worst part is that I'm not writing some brilliant dissertation, I'm arguing on a totally basic level on any other board, and you still can't respond. Pathetic.
>>
>>32251293
>autists
nigga right now it's one shithead spamming the same shit and he's been doing it for months just to piss y'all off, if y'all niggas cant see that.....
>>
File: 0d1.jpg_large.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
0d1.jpg_large.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>32251391
I hope a mod is getting a good laugh out of this
>>
>>32251369
>muh bickering is the only way to development
>>
>>32251393
worst part is that nigga's posting that shit with what they said in the dub
>>32251397
if you faggolas are still gonna argue with him, y'all trippin or somethin
>>
File: 1491238053099s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1491238053099s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>32251369
>they did nothing together
>>
>>32251402

>>32251400
>>32251367
>>
>>32251397
It isn't, but it sure is better than this forced motivational crap. It's all they have and it's completely unnatural, and only even happens once in a blue moon. Their whole relationship is just so lacking.

>>32251400
>I learned ebonics from tumblr
Top lel
>faggolas
oh my god you're that underage faggot from /padt/. It's all coming together.
The original lines aren't as clever but they carry the same emotional and interpersonal substance.

>>32251402
Glad you agree.
>>
File: 1427251809819.png (129KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
1427251809819.png
129KB, 300x304px
>be me
>notice that a shitposting baiter who once enjoyed using such a crappy, stale term as "XYgote" to refer to anyone who defends XY is at it again
>throw a little banter at him, see how he replies even though I have a good idea of what to expect
>he gets assmad (or at least pretends to be) and starts doing his same predictable schtick, writing lengthy replies featuring the usual buzzwords
>I don't even read most of what his posts say because I know by now what he virtually always says
>he keeps writing autistic essays at me anyway
>I go and do other more productive shit for a while
>get home now, decide to see what happened here before I go to sleep
>a bunch of other faggots decided to engage with him despite having advance warning
Don't say I didn't warn you all.

>>32251367
>>32250979
>>32250998
At least these anon get it. Not so sure about the others who thought it was a good idea to waste their time on a turbosperg.
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (181KB, 994x698px) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
181KB, 994x698px
>>32251500
>Not so sure about the others who thought it was a good idea to waste their time on a turbosperg.
Eh, they're either new, or really easily baited. Just forget about them. It's not like that shitposter is changing many, if any, people's minds.
>>
>142 replies
>only 45 IPS
>one of them is the OP
This is pathetic. Both, Serenafags and Serena haters are fucking cancer.
>>
File: Consider the following.png (666KB, 1255x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
666KB, 1255x1086px
>>32246216
Let's turn this around. Why should I not hate her.
I think she has a cute design, but that applies to just about anyone in Pokemon. Not enough. I think the romance subplot was cute. I've seen it be done about a billion times better in a million different pieces of media, even in Pokemon.

And that's it. That's where her list of things she has going for her stops. Her personality was boring. All of her dialogue was boring. Her gimmick and her goal were boring. Her team was boring. Other than the two things I listed, which aren't even impressive in any regard, she is boring. And if I want to watch the only Pokemon anime available, I have to put up with her. I don't hate her nearly as much as Iris, but she's still not someone I would care about, ever. She was boring. And I hate boring characters. If you're going to argue that she wasn't boring, please provide with something interesting about her personality, dialogue, team or goal, and a reason why I should care about it.

There's also the fanbase, which might be a problem to some people, but I have never cared about fanbases, and I won't start caring now.
>>
I don't despise her any more than Ash's other stupid companions.
>>
File: da fuq.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
da fuq.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>32251813
>Serena hater makes an obvious bait thread
>autistic Serena hating shitposter with a history of massive faggotry goes on major shitposting spree to get free replies
>random shitposters make multiple threads every week just to circlejerk about how much they hate a cartoon girl in a show for kids
>some of the same shitposters invade the Amourfags's one thread they make a week and spam it with scat porn
>but let's blame both sides equally
>>
>>32246216
She's boring, worthless most of the time and her only memorable moments involve her crush on Ash.
Also the fanbase is obnoxious enough to make you go from apathy to hate.
>>
>>32251854
>her hatebase constantly spam /vp/ with threads about how much they hate her
>but her fanbase is the obnoxious one
>>
>>32246216
>OP pic
Well we can start with that stupid expression.
>>
>>32251848
Nobody does except a few thousand pathetic autists on this board, Tumblr, Serebii, YouTube, Bulbapedo and other sites. Of course they end up just making themselves hated more than the fans of any one girl, but that's /vp/'s autismo in a nutshell.

I don't really give a shit one way or the other, I was okay with Serena, but I don't care enough about this show to want to spend hours a week on an anonymous Mongolian goat-herding board bitching about her and "her fanbase," which is nothing too out of the ordinary after you set aside the usual underage autists that any girl's fanbase will have on YouTube and Twitter and wherever else.

>>32251864
Whoever was saying these Serena hate threads were becoming like the Verlisify autists making hate threads about him every day was onto something. The board has gotten worse and worse with time and this is only the latest example.

The only good thing I have to say about /vp/ is that he slugfucker is kill, but that doesn't matter when we're getting raided at least once a week and the same 20 or so shitpost threads are made every fucking day, sometimes multiple times a day.
>>
>>32251814
Nobody will really begrudge you if you dislike her for legitimate reasons. For some people, she's simply not their cup of tea. Some people will naturally find her to be dull. It just depends on personal taste.

I was fine with her character overall, as flawed as I thought the writing was at times, especially in the first year. She grew on me over time though once I started to see some of the evolution/development play out.

Ultimately it does come down to personal tastes in most cases, and the rest you could say becomes a function of tribal attachment to a certain generation or region, a certain season of the show, whatever.
>>
>>32251848
Then you're part of the problem. There's literally no defending such a shitty ass, useless character like her, she's the cancer that's killing vp
>>32251909
Fuck off you stupid amourfag. It should be obvious by now how much everyone hates her. You're just patheticly damage controlling
>>
>>32251886
The Verlisify faggots are a good comparison. I'm sure the guy is complete cancer, but he's being cancerous on Youtube and Twitter and wherever else. All we see related to him here are the shitters that make daily threads to bitch about him, so they're the ones people get annoyed at.

Same with Serena. I don't see any obnoxious fanbase on /vp/, I see a bunch of turboautists spamming the board with a hate parade. And what I DO see of her fanbase is just that they get their threads spammed down by these autists.
>>
File: 1449690568920.png (200KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1449690568920.png
200KB, 570x658px
>>32251972
>>
>>32251853
>>Serena hater makes an obvious bait thread
How are you so sure it's not a Serenafag falseflagging as a Serenahater, who is falseflagging as a retarded Serenafag, to make Serenahaters look bad?
>>
>>32252009
Yeah pretty much that's been my experience too. A couple times that I peeked into their threads when it was on page #1 to see what it was like, the first thing I saw was the Tailsposter was posting his comics and some other autist was spamming porn of Ash and some other girl, then saying it was the Amourfags fault through some weird convoluted logic.

The rest of the time eh, there are good ones and bad ones, just as there are with any girl.

>>32251993
>the Tailsposter is a Serenafag
Does he know this? Because I think he'd beg to differ.
>>
File: confused nigga.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused nigga.png
291KB, 600x512px
>>32252043
I tried reading this like 5 times and I still have no clue what you're asking, that tells me you should rethink whether it was even worth asking.
>>
File: SFH.png (192KB, 1318x4050px) Image search: [Google]
SFH.png
192KB, 1318x4050px
>>32252115
I hope this gets the point across. This could be actually what's happening. You can't know which side is the one to blame, so blaming both sides is the right way to go about it.
>>
>>32252201
Kek, post this in /padt/.
>>
>>32252201
Get this cringe outta here.
>>
>>32252201
You know what's also possible? That we live in the Matrix. Anything is possible, anon, but what you're saying there is outlandish, autistic and foolish.
>>
>>32252215
Which would basically prove >>32252009's point.
>>
>>32252224
This is not just a possible thing, but a likely scenario, anon. It happens all the times with starters. It can happen with Serena. Unlike the Matrix example you gave, this scenario benefits someone. Even if we are in a Matrix, it changes nothing. This scenario makes Serenafags look good relative to Serenahaters. There's no reason why it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>32252240
>it's likely to happen, actually it is happening, really!
>source: my ass
>>
The hell did I just read?
>>
>>32252250
You just read autism, featuring the rantings and ravings of some shitposter who apparently loves to spam autistic trollbait shitting all over the XY anime or something.
>>
File: 1423977548996.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423977548996.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>32252240
>>32252201
>>32252043
Autism.
>>
>>32252250
Some ass backwards logic that went something like
>the people that shit on x are probably just fans of x that shit on the thing they're a fan of to make the people that ACTUALLY hate the thing they're a fan of look bad

At least I think that was supposed to be the argument. It didn't make a whole lot of sense.
>>
>>32252247
>source
If you're going there, let's take it back a notch.

>>32251853
Provide source for any of your claims in this post.

>>32252263
>logic = autism
>>
File: who knows.png (64KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
who knows.png
64KB, 384x313px
>>32252266
Yeah, I don't know what he was on about either, but then again there's a lot of things /vp/oreons do that don't make sense.
>>
File: 1478440095963.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478440095963.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>32252224
>>32252247
>presents a scenario
>asks why are you so sure this isn't the case
>"SOURCE: MY ASS"
>>
>>32246216
She's literally the worst waifubait that could kill the Pokemon anime.

Only a otaku weeb will defend this shitty character.
>>
>>32253223
By that logic, Lillie killed the games.
>>
>>32248849
Serena was ruined the moment that producers started to think about "what if she's retarded for Ash's dick" could be a good idea.
>>
>>32253233
Shauna and Nancy killed them first. So there's nothing to be killed for Lillie.
>>
>>32253233
Lillie isn't waifu bait tho
>>
>>32253754
pls be b8
>>
>>32251500
>this damage control
>call 3 line posts "essays" while writing all that shit
>still no argument
>still samefagging
>still desperately looking for validation

Dude you have a legitimate mental disorder. Seek help.
>>
>>32248519
>>32248538
The difference between game Serena and anime Serena is like night and day.
>>
>>32251853
The overwhelming majority of shitposting in this thread has been from Serenafags throwing wild baseless accusations at anyone who disagrees with them, metaposting and desperate damage control. You're fucking doing it right now.
Serena hate has been mostly legitimate points like >>32251814, >>32248914, >>32249112, >>32250306, >>32251369, etc, to which you have not responded properly. At best you've denied it with simple, unsubstantiated "uh no that's wrong," with no actual evidence.

You keep pushing this "Serena hate is shitposting" narrative hoping people will take it for granted without actually looking through the thread. You have not made a single adequate argument.
>>
>>32246216
She has the charisma of a snaile.
>>
>>32246216
I'LL TELL YOU WHY:

SHE IS SHIT AND SO ARE HIS FANS
>>
>>32246216
There are many valid reasons to hate, or not to like, Serene but the most important of all his shitty fandom,They are all blind And can not accept that Serena is, at least, a very boring character
>>
>>32251369
>These "deep" motivational speeches don't amount to an interesting relationship

Quite the opposite
>>
>>32254408
> but the most important of all his shitty fandom
> hating a character for the fandom

So for you the characters fandom is more important than the character itself?.

Really you are embarrassing yourself
>>
>>32254321
This is why mistyfags are the cancer of the fandom, they cant let other people like another pokegirl that is not their overrated and useless pokegirl: Misty
>>
>>32254593
She's a shit character anyway. The fandom just made her exponentially worse.
>>
>>32253233
>>32254593
I don't think they really give a shit about anything you have to say, anons. It was already pointed out quite early in the thread by some of the other anons that only some people here dislike her for understandable reasons. The rest of it is the same generic "SHE'S SHIT BECAUSE SHE JUST WANTS ASH'S DICK AND BECAUSE HER FANS" meme bullshit that /vp/ has been doing on broken-record mode ever since we first learned about Serena's crush almost four years ago.

Just let them have their containment thread, and it'll eventually rot into the abyss of the archives.
>>
>>32251814
>i dont like it
>is boring

I liked the performances, were like a magic shows, and had very good animation quality

>>32254708

Is your opinion, for me she is the best developed pokegirl, started with flaws that turned in strengths, like she was Ash dependant, she endend independent, she fought for her dream against her mother, she become more sociable with the time, she learn to never give up.

I understand that you are just trolling becouse you cant accept other people liking a pokegirl that you hate, but you need to deal with it, unless you like to hate fictional kids.
>>
>>32254804
Well put m8
>>
>>32254835
>If you're going to argue that she wasn't boring, please provide with something interesting about her personality, dialogue, team or goal, and a reason why I should care about it.

Magic shows are fun because you see people doing things they shouldn't be able to in real life. The performances were nothing like magic shows. As for the animation, yes, I can agree it was good. And a waste of animation. If I don't care about what's happening on screen, the quality animation is just going to a waste for me.
>>
File: IMG_0275.jpg (13KB, 517x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
13KB, 517x285px
>>32254321
>She is shit and so are his fans
>his
>>
>>32254835
Read >>32254804. Quit wasting your time here. There are like three or four of these threads every week and it's always the same shit with many of the same shitposters flinging the same shit.

Just don't bother with these people, since most of them don't want to hear it, and a lot of them come to threads like these because they enjoy bitching about random stuff and enjoy getting a rise out of other anons.
>>
I don't get the "she's shit" argument. If she's so shit how come she has a fanbase?
>>
>>32246216
But I love Serena!
>>
>>32255022
shut up Tierno
>>
>>32255017
not really fans oof serena ,only amourfags
>>
>>32255017
Just read these, that'll tell you pretty much all you need to know:
>>32254804
>>32249755
>>32251886
>>32251909
>>32251500
>>
>>32254835
Wow, she developed from a meek girl who does absolutely nothing to a meek girl that shoots fire blasts at Team Rocket sometimes. What a story Mark.

Development and goals don't just inherently make a character interesting or likable. Her sudden obsession with contests was completely forced, like both she and the writers were just looking for something to do in her episodes, i.e. hop around on stage like a fucking retard. She was better off with no goal than a forced and boring one.

Her personality never developed into anything interesting. She never changed from being a meek beta with plot-convenient moments of assertiveness. Why do I care that she grew slightly more confident when all she ever did was tell Ash to be himself a couple of times? Or Ash telling her to not give up? That's the extent of their interactions. That doesn't convey any sort of real emotional bond where they truly care about each other, just nice people being nice giving nice generic advice. How am I supposed to root for their relationship when it's so fucking shallow and cursory?

Your description sounds nice on paper, but in practice it's fucking nothing. Serena and XY Ash are both bland characters with a bland relationship.

>>32255017
Because being shipbait makes people overlook her flaws.
>>
>>32254857
>shitposters flinging the same shit.

>>the sky is blue
>no it isn't!
>>prove it
>fuck off shitposter

>>the sky is blue
>wow posting the same argument again?
>>
File: 1484615257821.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484615257821.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>32246216
>took too long to get developement episodes
>most of her characterization was based around a childhood crush until mid XY
>tripokalon arc was rushed to the ending complete with a disappointing ending.
I'll give her one thing: she left on one hell of a high note
>>
>>32255017
Haters. It's always the same.
>>
>>32255017
There's this one autist in this thread in particular that's basically spent the whole time bitching about Ash and Serena being bland or whatever, and whenever anyone tells him he's wrong, mocks him, or says why they like Ash and Serena, he says "Stop deflecting! Stop evading and using ad hominem! The reason you like her is just her crush! No, their interactions weren't good, even though you liked them, because I'm right! You still have no argument, and you never will because I'll just say you're wrong no matter how you change it! Stop liking Ash and Serena! Stop liking X/Y because you have no argument!"

He's a familiar face from a trolling standpoint actually, that's why you're seeing so many people refusing to even bother with him or they're telling others not to bite. There are other more nuanced criticisms out there, but they tend to be getting lost in that faggot's sperging spree.
>>
>>32255330
Her first year was trash following the cute start, I'll agree on that much, but I loved everything that came afterward.
>>
>>32255382
>still damage controlling
>still doing exactly what you're supposedly mocking
>too butthurt to even respond directly, just passive aggressively whining
>"i-it's not that i have no response, it's just not worth responding! not even worth my time, kid,,,,"
Christ it's like i'm back in 2000 era gamefaqs arguing with 14 year olds.

It's hilarious how you try to be condescending when you're so oblivious to your own faggotry, desperately seeking validation from fellow fanboys. Maybe one day you'll learn how to actually argue and have a discussion, instead of thinking you can whine away opinions you don't like.
>>
>>32255433
This is the only correct answer itt
>>
>>32246216
Her fanbase is one of the worst
>inb4 hating something because its fanbase
>>
>>32255382
>one autist in this thread
>one

lol
>>
>>32255017
Even Iris has a fanbase.
>>
>>32257526
Yeah, a smaller one than those of other girls, and much smaller than Serena's.
>>
>>32257513
>what is reading comprehension
Not him, but if you don't know the meaning of the word "in particular"...
>>
>>32246216
She was fine when she wore her game outfit. The outfit change and short hair literally killed her. She was now reduced to a ugly looking hag with those sagging clothes and seem to make her less of an adaptation of her game counterpart and more like Ash's personal OC waifu.
>>
Serena was a mistake.
>>
>>32258290
Ber crush was a mistake
>>
>>32255017
are serenafags in competition among themselves to see who can come up with the most stupid arguments defending her? literally every character has a fanbase of some sort.
>>
File: Grapevinesnail_01.jpg (7KB, 250x147px) Image search: [Google]
Grapevinesnail_01.jpg
7KB, 250x147px
>>32246216
Serenas development
>>
>>32255355
I don't hate Serena, I just think that her romance subplot was totally unnecessary and her character was solely revolved around that.
>>
>>32258448
>I just think that her romance subplot was totally unnecessary
>>32255355
>>
>>32246216
Serena's story ended the moment she cut her hair. So many people think she's a lackluster character when the reality is she just finished her entire character arc much sooner than any other pokegirl. Her story was never about anything but learning what she wants to do, not the actual doing, hence why her gathering her thoughts about joining poke-performances or whatever and deciding to travel with Ash being much more interesting and engaging than the actual performances and her kissing Ash. "It's not about the destination but the journey" is practically the ashnime's motto at this point. You think after all these years of both Ash and May/Dawn losing would nake it obvious at this point.
>>
She's particularly popular pretty much, for some it's that plus her not really doing much particularly great to justify that popularity

As it is her character doesn't really do anything outright fucking retarded and apocalyptically irresponsible like Zinnia except for her haircut or be an obnoxious little shit like Max and the show doesn't bend to her presence unlike Game-Lillie so she's fine with me
>>
>>32259704
This level of insecurity you get for your precious character is cute
>>
>>32246216
Serena? She is nothing relevant
>>
>>32259704
>no matter if you like Serena, if you don't like Serena's ship, then you are a "" hater""

Are amourfags this retarded?
>>
>>32258448
Same. Everything Serena did outside of her romance subplot was barely handle, which means a waste of character. All of her actual development will be off screen and it'll make it even more worse and forced when she appears out of nowhere to tell her "story" and she will act retarded whenever Ash is around as always (if she ever come back, of course).

In short words she's a predictable character and only retards could be satisfied by this kind of shitty character.
>>
>>32260851
She never was relevant to begin with.
>>
>>32249873
>This is autism because they aren't praising my dogshit waifu like I do everyday on my infinite circlejerk. She's popular which means she's good!!!
>>
>>32261650
Well, that's right.
>>
Every Serenafag and Amourfag are just manchildren even worse for /vp/ standards.
>>
File: 1490774020513.png (59KB, 324x316px) Image search: [Google]
1490774020513.png
59KB, 324x316px
>>32261977
That's well known.
>>
>>32246216
hate?
serena?

How can you hate something that does not exist?
>>
>>32261977
The haterfags are the same.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>32262014
keep crying
>>
>>32262022
You too.
>>
>>32261977
And you hate a fictional kid, how that makes you better?
>>
>>32246216
>Why do people hate Serena so much?
What? She still gets shilled by Pokemon media even though she's no longer on the show, and she even got an expensive figurine last month.

It's obvious that people don't hate Serena.
>>
>>32262029
>b-but muh serea
>s.she is pure, special and unique snif snif!
>i-is muh amour a-and muh ki-kissu
>st-stop disliking what i like
>e-everybody shoul loves muh serena and hates the o-other sluts
>HOW DARE YOU NO SHARE MY LIKES??

S T O P

C R Y I N G
>>
>>32262046
>can't hate anything that isn't a physical thing
>>
>>32260851
Do you think so?, theres so many replys here
>>
>>32246216
Legendary heroine
>>
>>32262068
this shit again

BASED SHOKO
>>
>>32246216
I dont think you should care about opinions from people that hates a little girl.
>>
>>32262050
Then stop crying

>>32246216
This hate has increased after what Shoko said and showed. What would we be without haters? :)
>>
File: m'ash.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
m'ash.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>32246216
Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>32262133

- i dont like serena but is my personal opinion

- YOU HATER!! YOU AUTIST!! MUH WAIFUUUU!!!
>>
>>32262047
In case you're just joining this shithole of a thread, it's one of those classic "let's hate on something because it's popular, especially among normies or otaku" kinds of threads, mainly involving bored shitposters looking for free replies. Some of the critiques here are earnest (and many of Serena's most ardent fans actually agree with them), but the rest is just shitposters looking for something to bitch about or for someone to troll. Some of those shitposters basically haven't even watched the show in 10 years, or they just hate romance/shipping stuff.

We get at least a few of these threads a week for Serena now, and they've gotten more intense this week because of a 3-minute segment devoted to her on a special that commemorated anime's 20th anniversary. None of it surprises me. Popular stuff tends to draw this kind of hate, genuine or otherwise, from vocal minorities.
>>
File: serena laughs at you.png (118KB, 397x545px) Image search: [Google]
serena laughs at you.png
118KB, 397x545px
>>32262133
What the hell is this? A fedora-tipping meme for ants?
>>
>>32262014
"Haters" don't take it so seriously like a Serenafag does. Serenafags are like obnoxious Otakus but in a manchildren tier.
>>
File: 1491277931954.png (283KB, 502x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491277931954.png
283KB, 502x680px
>>32262182
>"Haters" don't take it so seriously
>>
>>32262182
why did you capitalize "otakus"?
>>
>>32262203
In my view, best to let this thread rot away and not waste more time here. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>32262057
/vp/ talks about tons of irrelevant thins, like nuzlocke
>>
Deal with the fact some people don't like your waifu, Serenafags. They're allowed to express their dislike as much as you're allowed to be retarded for your waifu. Fucking get over it
>>
File: tipping fedora.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tipping fedora.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>32262180
>>
>>32262182
This is funny. The haters only hate about Serena if someone talk about Serena or post a Serena picture. I think the hatersfags take it a bit to seriously.
>>
File: varg.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>32246216
Stop amourfagging
>>
>>32262245
I like Serena whenever she isn't involved with Ash and shipping sperg. Too bad she has few moments like this.
>>
Will we ever get a heroine who is just into regular battles? It seems like it could really compliment Ash now that doubles are such a big deal.
>>
>>32262264
>>32262270
Like I said, just leave this thread be, let them have their bitchfest.
>>
>>32262270
>Serenafags playing the victim again

Didn't you have your daily Serena/amourfaggotry thread where all Serenafag's circlejerk isn't disturbed and is spammed as often as the shitpost on /vp/?
>>
>>32262284
Misty and Iris were the only ones close to it.
>>
>>32248914
>>32249112
Why didn't anyone take time to refute these posts?
>>
I think people hate her a normal amount, as far as a character from the Pokemon anime goes. It's just that she's everywhere, so you inevitably get more backlash.

For example, I bet more people hate anime Iris, since they deliberately made her a condescending cunt. But you don't hear about hate for her much anymore because she just isn't in the public eye.
>>
>>32262284
Lillie has potential.
>>
>>32262338
Lillie hates fighting in the games, and is even more meek in the anime. Unlikely.
>>
>>32262345
We don't know how the anime will handle it yet, all Nebby plot got wrapped under the carpet and she's technically a trainer now. But yeah, that's unlikely for now.
>>
>>32262345
Lillie would like it though
>>
>>32262477
I almost forget this scene.
>>
Triggered and autismal Amourshitters are really damaging Serenafags' reputation.
>>
>>32262245
This.
>>
>>32262548
>Serenafags
More like Serena's reputation.
>>
May and specially Dawn are more popular than Serena, in Japan thats is a fact, in twitter May or Dawn's fanart recivied more likescand retweets than Serena's
>>
>>32262264

I could care less about the "M-muh forced waifu!" and "m-muh flat character bitch" idiocy.

I'm just not fond of her outfit post-haircut. It looks too frumpy for someone who's supposed to be a performer.
>>
>>32262881
Not only Japan, May and Dawn are also beloved on /vp/ and their fans aren't as defensive and cringe as many others.
>>
>>32262940
She doesn't use that for performances though.
>>
>>32263124

What does that matter?

If she has the style and sewing skills to put together the outfits she uses on stage, surely she could put together a casual outfit that flatters her more. The one she has is shapeless and dull.
>>
>>32262881
>thats is a fact
Then why does Serena get shilled so hard?
>>
>>32263178
Why does Lucario get shilled so hard? Pokemon has a history of forcing things down people's throats. Doesn't make them actually popular.
>>
LISTEN UP AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG

>hurr serena has no development
Watch the first episode. She's a lazy beta cunt with no incentive. It's revealed she didn't go after Ash because she wanted the dick. She went after him because it was an excuse to get away from rhyhorn racing. She hadn't even planned on joining the party until Ash invited her. That's how little motivation she has. skip to the end and she is a master of a craft actively reaching for a dream, alpha enough to not only confess but to also take the first kiss. HOW DO YOU NOT CALL THAT GROWTH? OH WAIT YOU ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST 10 EPISODES! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT NO DEVELOPMENT LOOKS LIKE!?

>misty has a fire in her. obtains togepi. all personality is gone. practically a background character by johto
>Iris is the same from start to finish. Nothing changes

THAT'S BAD DEVELOPMENT FUCKSTICKS. You want to call serena worst girl? take a look at the others

>buh buh her goals
>may and dawns are the exact same
>misty and iris' aren't don't even have a criteria
>Serena wants to be a performer, something new with variety.
Well gee golly mr serena sure is the worst for having a dream that actually exists and hasn't been done before.

>But her relationship with Ash is shallow
Why do you dumb fucks refuse to watch the show? Ash's relationship with Serena was symbiotic from the moment she was introduced. They bring out the best in each other and nurtures each other's growths.
>Ash about to give up
>Serena pulls him back
>Serena about to give up
>Ash brings her back
This is boiling it down to it's simplest and factoring out the subtle growths like Serena becoming more comfortable with touching Ash, or her big sister role in XYs family dynamic (the best group in the series) because there are character limits. I'm not saying she's best girl. when taking into account she's from the superior season narrative wise it's unfair to compare her with her predecessors.
>>
>>32263178
It's a bait...
>>
>>32263224
>Lucario
>not popular
>>
File: facepalm.png (118KB, 385x548px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
118KB, 385x548px
>>32263225
Calm your tits, faggot.
>>
>>32263178
every female character is shilled when they're relevant and fresh. misty had like four episodes after she left completely to herself, came back for the tenth anniversary and is coming back for a movie in the twentieth, may had her contest arc in DP, and dawn had about eight episodes with the main cast in BW. meanwhile we've heard absolutely nothing about serena getting a single post-XY episode.

shoko having her as her favorite character isn't shilling, it's her opinion.
>>
>>32263048
>their fans aren't as defensive and cringe as many others
Then you haven't actually been on /vp/.
>>
File: 1490833794772.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490833794772.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>32263225
Your post: pic related
>>
>>32263225
Gonna have to repeat myself here.

Nobody said Serena didn't develop. They said she didn't develop in any interesting way. Why do we care about her arc when all she did was jump around on stage like a fucking buffoon and tell Ash "be urself!" a couple of times? Misty in all her personal stagnation still had a more enjoyable dynamic with Ash, and their relationship developed as they gradually warmed up to each other. Ash and Serena's respective feelings towards each other never changed.

May and Dawn's are the same, but they also did it first. Serena is the one who recycled it a third time, and took the most interesting part out (style battles). They made a bigass deal of her looking for a goal, meaning she could have done anything, even explored more options than cooking and youtube whoring, and landed on... contests again. Phoning it in.

Their mutual motivation thing was shallow. You make it sound like it was anything more than "b urself" and "dont give up!" Generic advice that polite strangers could give to each other. Serena never had any problem touching Ash, and her big sister role was actually less prevalent as the show went on. Their group dynamic was just as bland as Ash, Serena and their relationship. Bonnie was the only consistently enjoyable character.
>>
>>32263292
>we
>>
>>32263292
Oh hey, you're back again.
>>
>>32263277
No, I have been here on /vp/ long time enough to say it.
>>
>>32262881
>twitter
>>
>>32263299
>WUZ
>>
>>32263309
I don't think you have.
>>
>>32263309
Not him, but clearly you haven't. All girls on this board have really cringe and defensive fans. I deal with Dawnfags and Mayfags here all the time who are total cancer, some of them worse than any Serenafag I ever encountered.
>>
>>32263292
>Why do we care about her arc when all she did was jump around on stage like a fucking buffoon and tell Ash "be urself!"

This kind of circus makes Serenafags wet so hard
>>
>>32263322
Mayfags aren't cancer.
>>
>>32246216
Because they are not legendary like her.
>>
>>32263322
Yeah, pretty much this. The only people who may be more autistic are the ones who make three or four threads a week just to bitch about one girl's fanbase even though it doesn't really have much presence on /vp/ outside of the anime threads and their one weekly image dump thread.

>>32263331
Then you don't know many Mayfags. Doesn't mean I'm going to make three threads a week to bitch about cancerous Mayfags. There are good and bad elements of every girl's fanbase.
>>
>>32263337
A legendary trash.
>>
>>32263322
>source: my ass
>>
>>32263331
Some of them are though. More of them than you might realize. Just saying.
>>
>>32263352
Hey man, if you don't know who pandabutt, longhairfag, and the one "fancyfashionshipping"/pearlshippingfag are, just for starters, that's not my fault. You gotta spend more time on this board.
>>
>>32263331
the worst faggot on this entire board is a mayfag, and i suspect that person is you.
>>
>>32263345
Legendary heroine silly anon.
>>
>>32263356
You're just talking about that Scott faggot from serebii, who's ironically less cancer than the "le fuck off Scott xD" brigade from the same threads. Serenafags are much worse.
>>
>>32263367
only for the dumbass pokenchi staff
>>
>>32263365
Yeah, fucking this. A lot of faggots here will deflect by saying "those people who say fuck off XXXX are worse!" though.

>>32263367
He knows what the phrase is, anon. He's just trying to bait you.
>>
>>32263178
>shilled
WUTT?
>>
>>32263316
>KINGZ
>>
I'm glad this thread is about to reach bump limiter
>>
>>32263344

>The only people who may be more autistic are the ones who make three or four threads a week just to bitch about one girl's fanbase

>but it's all right and sure not annoying make three or four threads a week just to praise my cringe ship and waifu because everyone must like what I like it and they dislike it then they are autistic

As >>32262245 said.
>>
>>32263395
You are worse you fucking cretin. One autistic shitpost is not as bad as an autistic shitpost + five retarded faggots spamming "Fuck off Scott." Especially when you scream at people not to respond, except that you respond every single time.

Plus he at least attempts to discuss the show while you just spam shitty memes.

Explain to me how you're not making it worse.
>>
>>32263379
The funny thing is, I wasn't talking about him. But glad you mentioned him because he is one of the more cancerous ones.

Also...
>from serebii

Yeah, you don't really know who he actually is, do you.
>>
>>32263337
It's funny how Lillie was literally called a "goddess" by the official Pokemon twitter and Lilliefags didn't sperg this much.
>>
>>32263434
No, I didn't infest this board during leak season from whatever autistic shithole you regularly browse. But humor me, what Mayfag were you talking about then?
>>
>tfw my favorite girl will NEVER be legendary
feels bad man
>>
>>32263454
Because that didn't happen. You just made that up.
>>
>>32263454
Lilliefags somehow manage to look more decent in comparison to Serenafags.
>>
File: CylAIMWUkAADjfm.png (734KB, 876x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CylAIMWUkAADjfm.png
734KB, 876x1000px
>>32263454
Lillie fans are refined people with refined tastes.
>>
File: 144264862459.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
144264862459.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>32263461
FUCK THIS SHIT SERENA DIDNT DESERVE THAT TITLE
DUMB POKENCHI I HATE YOU
>>
>>32263454
because they're not desperate for validation like serenafags are.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-18-02-37-1.png (451KB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-18-02-37-1.png
451KB, 1280x667px
>>32263472
>he doesnt know
hi newfag
>>
File: 1267927074858.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1267927074858.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>32263507
>legendary heroine
>never won a battle
>did less in the final battle against Lysandre than Team Rocket
>>
>>32263472
He's probably talking about that one TCG card that contained the kanji for "goddess" in it.

Even if he didn't, there's a sizable mass of Lillie, Chicken/Lillie and other super cancerous Lillie threads. And then there are a few Lilliefags who make it their sole purpose to invade various threads to spam Lillie stuff.
>>
>>32263526
Not surprised, both game Lillie and anime Serena are top tier girls in Japan.
>>
>>32263530
Oh god, I know exactly what you're talking about. One of those faggots gets ass-mad at the mere mention of Serena and he will spam any thread where Serena's being discussed with Lillie art or Lillie porn.
>>
>>32263526
Serenafags BTFO.
>>
>>32263547
Yeah, they're basically like the Korrinafags of the Gen 6 era.
>>
>>32263526
>game Lillie
>>
>>32263530
Fucking cancer Lillie fags leave the anime threads alone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE every fucking thread they spam the same shit on topic spam is still spam ban fucking when
>>
>>32263549
>TCG girl
>fans of an anime girl BTFO
>>
>>32263547
>E-Every Serenahater must to be a Lilliefag!!1! They're evil!!11
Kek
>>
>>32263569
>"one of those faggots" = every
Reading comprehension's hard.
>>
>>32263561
Lillieposters are doing god's work
>>
>>32263565
>implying they aren't in the same context
>>
>>32263558
Yeah, not just that, but nobody in that thread really even bothered to check what the text on the card actually said in context.
>>
>>32263578
>Serenafags/Amourfags stay in their threads, rarely cause other trouble on the board
>FUCK OFF SERENAFAGS WHY ARE YOU SO CANCEROUS REEEEEEE

>Lilliefags raid other threads, including threads with Serena discussion, and spam it to death with porn
>YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK LILLIEFAGS

>people are told that some Dawnfags and Mayfags are actually cancerous
>b-but Mayfags and Dawnfags are angels, fuck off Serenafag you're worse because reasons REEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>32263529
>he doesn't know what "heroine" connotes in Japanese

>>32263561
Chill the fuck back, m8. Don't burst a fucking vein.
>>
>>32263292
>They said she didn't develop in any interesting way
Well that's what we call subjective. Interest isn't universal. because you're a mistyfag you didn't enjoy serena's development and thus found it uninteresting. in fact I'd go as far as to say that you're nostalgiafagging because Misty and Ash's relationship peaked at the league then became so redundant during the rest of OS that they had to give her togepi to have a reason for her being in the background not doing anything. Sorry man, she's shit. Second only to Iris as worst pokegirl.

> Serena is the one who recycled it a third time
But that's not true. No tacked on battles (seriously style battles were pointless. it's "I'm going to use Ash's tactics the round. every time without fail.) the first round is different every time, the performer is a more active part of the show and the most important part is that there aren't three meme judges who each spout a catchphrase when judging. It's judged by the people, so when you lose you lose because people thought you were shit. Not to mention the visuals because once again that's unfair to the others.

>meaning she could have done anything and she chose what she enjoyed
It's almost.....like....that was the point. Serena was good at many things. She cooks but she doesn't do it out of culinary desires, she does it because she likes the happy expressions of people enjoying it. It makes perfect sense why she's essentially an idol. She wants to make as many people happy as possible.

>You make it sound like it was anything more than "b urself" and "dont give up!"
It was. After ice gym it was "Stop being a whinny faggot". after she lost her first contest it was "This is something she has to get through on her own.". they operated on the same wavelength because XY Ash has walked where she walks while Serena can remind him of what he left behind.

>Serena never had any problem touching Ash
And you've discredited yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwqx4BEKDuY
>>
>>32263558
>It's not valid because is Game Lillie in this Official Pokemon account's tweet
>But Serena's one is more legit because some pokeanchi "who" said so!!!
>>
>>32263280
Not an argument.
>>
File: for fuck's sake.jpg (64KB, 585x480px) Image search: [Google]
for fuck's sake.jpg
64KB, 585x480px
>>32263637
No offense, anon, but I think it's time for you to stop.
>>
>>32263637
This was a good scene.
>>
>>32263658
Which scene? The one that he linked to in his wall of text?

Honestly, I sometimes forget about that whole "deito" episode because so much more interesting Serena-related stuff followed it. It was cute, but ultimately not as meaningful (with the exception of the ribbon-related shit) as a lot of the other episodes eventually ended up being.
>>
>>32263625
>playing the victim: part 2
>>
>>32262306
>daily Serena/amourfaggotry thread
>daily
>>
>>32263637
It was not a real date but it was a good episode.
>>
>>32246216
Serena is a gateway waifu of the worst kind. She's a bad waifu, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for her weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and SHORT HAIR. The normal anon can see this as the shit she is, and may enjoy her, hate her or be indifferent to her, but all the while recognizing that the character itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of her core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underaged faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. She's a retard moe character that tries her hardest to look cute, the horribly colored, dull, stupid clothes, the whole "The person I admire so much" faggotry and everything about Serena fuels their escapist fantasies, while her non-existant character background, emphasis on her waifu looks, and overall autist behavior makes her fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average neckbeard and his sense of wanting to fuck an underage girl. Exactly the kind of shit that makes sweaty neckbeards and pedophile retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Serena is basically THE waifu to attract the most hated Pokémon fanbase known to /vp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this bitch and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Serena threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>32263637
>the first round is different every time, the performer is a more active part of the show and the most important part is that there aren't three meme judges who each spout a catchphrase when judging. It's judged by the people, so when you lose you lose because people thought you were shit. Not to mention the visuals because once again that's unfair to the others.
As much as I loved Serena's character/story/development/whatever, I wasn't a fan of most of the Tripokalons, whose mechanics were never really explained all that well, which meant that you just kind of had to accept that someone "won" a round because reasons.

Their effectiveness lay more in their narrative contribution than in anything else, since Serena's character was a personal growth/maturation-oriented one more than simply a "I'm gonna be the best A or best B" one.

>>32263729
Stale pasta. Got reposted and nuked at least once already in this thread.
>>
>>32263578
Defend this autism https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/image/TE0G5Nldrnb6a2JG%2FnG1ew%3D%3D/page/1/
>>
>>32263743
>tfw this is literally just a tip of the Lillieposter-autism iceberg
>>
>>32263743
>the anime OP's don't even have that question anymore
Who is he quoting?
>>
The haters always provide entertainment. At least it will not get boring.
>>
>>32263743
>>32263757
>two lines made me mad
>>
>>32263625
>rarely cause other trouble on the board
You hijack anime threads, and you shat all over this thread. Haters actually brought up legitimate points and all you've done is shitfling.

>Lilliefags raid other threads
God's work

>people are told
Why would "people" believe a word you say? Especially without proof.

>>32263637
>you're a mistyfag
You're the one who brought up Misty you moron. I'm not a Mistyfag, I just think she's still better than Serena. Their peak was still better than Ash and Serena's, which stagnated right from the beginning.
Again, what is interesting about a character becoming more confident when they don't DO anything compelling with that confidence?

The contests are pointless to begin with. The show is pointless. At the very least they should be entertaining to watch. The performer shouldn't be the focus in a show about Pokemon, it should be the Pokemon. The people's judgment was completely arbitrary, Serena's wins and losses were plot convenience, especially beating the hometown favorite then losing to Elle's even worse performance.

That was an afterthought justification for taking the easy route with contests again.

Those are the same things rephrased. She told him he's not the Ash she knew, and he encouraged her. Again, giving each other some brief motivation once in a blue fucking moon doesn't form an interesting relationship. It wasn't nearly consistent or prevalent enough to form a strong friendship, and they had absolutely nothing going on outside of it.

Nigger she wasn't even attempting to touch him in that scene, she was just blushing. That gif/webm was posted all the time out of context to make it seem like she was going for his hand, but she wasn't. Why would she? She had no problem running up to grab him in that kindergarten episode where he fell.
>>
>>32263743
>being at the same level of autism "Muh Serena when"
>>
>>32263770
Nobody. He just reposts it every thread for no particular reason besides either being delusional or being an autistic shitposter. Just like that one Dawnfag who spergs out over the thought of any girl cutting her hair shorter, so he ends up reposting the same "Dawn/Korrina best girl" text at the start of every goddamn anime thread. And then spewing all kinds of ridiculous autism on every waifu-related thread on /vp/

Luckily, he's really easy to filter as a result.

>>32263775
>he thinks it's just those two lines
>>
>>32263788
Or "muh autistic kissu.webm"
>>
>>32263788
>>32263802
>various people asking about a likely upcoming cameo/special for the previous girl or occasionally posting a .webm of a real event from the show
>it's the same as reposting the same text about an imaginary headcanon shipping every thread
>>
>people shitting on Lillie poster when we got more cancerous shit like >>32262353
>>
File: 1251179905218.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1251179905218.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>32263817
>implying Ash x Serena isn't headcanon

A ship has to be mutual, friendo.
>>
>>32263826
Messed up the link
>>32262353
>>
>>32263826
>getting this upset at nothing
>seeking validation this hard

Seek help.
>>
>>32263826
That's not the LEAST of what he does, either. That's just the very basics, which just makes it all the sadder.
>>
>>32263817
>a .webm of a real event from the show that only shippers autists care about after 5 months and it's used only to shit up the anime thread everyday

That's what is called shitpost.
>>
>>32263847
>the show that only shippers autists care about
>it's used only to shit up the anime thread
>every day
>>
>>32263817
>occasionally
>>
>>32263856
>>occasionally
>>
>>32263847
Somewhere they have to release their frustration.
>>
>>32263847
So you agree this is shitposting >>32263743
>>
I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know about the butthurt, but Serena just killed the Pokemon anime for me.

That's my opinion.
>>
>>32263743
God's work
>>
>>32263912
That's what you get when you try to please shipperfags and waifufags.
>>
>>32263926
Not him, but I am both of those things and Serena disappointed me on every level. That cheap kiss at the end was the biggest insult of all.
>>
>>32263894
Yeah, and if anything that guy should disagree with his own post, since the kissu .webm gets posted only from time to time. Even a quick look at the archives confirms that. The "SATOSHI GETTO DAZE!"+.webm post has been posted 84 times (maybe more, since the archive was kill for a few days a month back) since early February. I don't even want to know how many times longhairfag has reposted all his various crap.

The kissu .webm, in that same time, has been posted only 15 times, most of those in the weekly Amour threads, and only a handful in the anime thread (with maybe two or three of them being of the shitpost-y variety).
>>
>>32263948
>let's pander to amourfags since they're the most obsessed fans in the fanbase with one-sided scenes that won't have impact on the story and add a cringe kiss at the end, but it's okay since they're retarded shippers and will eat anything as long as it caters to their delusions and their sad life. They will allow us to keep going on with story and we won't have to modify the core of the story with those superficial and shoehorned scenes anymore because this season will be considered the best by them just for last thing we did.

Nips are evil
>>
>>32264009
I wouldn't hate it the autistic Getz spam if Lillie is in character. She don't say the stupid daze as ash does.
>>
>>32264066
The "SATOSHI GETTO" part isn't in character either, anon.
>>
File: 1489601320754.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489601320754.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>>32264009
>>32264066
>>32264073
>still getting this upset over nothing
>>
>>32264051
I haven't seen a description more accurate than this.
>>
>>32264051
>with one-sided scenes that won't have impact on the story
but they did impact on the story, atleast on Serena's side
>>
>>32264117
>atleast on Serena's side
Yeah.
>>
>>32264086
Explain this thread.
>>
>>32264142
Being upset at bad writing is reasonable. Being even more upset at funposting is silly.
>>
>>32264117
>>32264142
>implying that they care what the facts actually say
>>
>>32264051
This needs to become a pasta.
>>
>>32246216
I haven't watched this show consistently since the AG days and I barely saw anything after DP, but I will say that I recall how incensed some fans of Kasumi were about her being replaced by Haruka. There was tribal rage against Haruka that kicked in among them. I get the feeling that a lot of whatever hate you're talking about has at least something to with the usual fanbase wars over favorite characters.

I really don't see where they are getting the Serena fans = cancer idea from though. I haven't seen anything that makes me think they're any different from any other group of waifu posters. Sometimes I see threads like these pop up though and I sort of shrug. I actually see more of these threads made to discuss this apparent level of hate on Serena fans, than I see Serena threads made by her fans.

My suggestion is, don't pay much attention to these fights, and just remember this is 4chan where people like to throw hissy fits and hate on things. Sometimes just for the hell of it, sometimes because it's cringe, sometimes for reasons that maybe legitimate or illegitimate.
>>
>>32264260
>people aren't allowed to express their dislike towards something or need to be forced to like something for the sake of liking it
There's something called freedom of speech and 4chan is full of it.
>>
>>32264260
This "Serena fans = cancer" spam has been around for years and has nothing to do with her leaving the show.

Haven't seen any of those "wars" you talk about either.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.