[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pmdg/ - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 48

Missing thread Edition. Previous thread: >>32184698

PSMD and Gates download: http://pastebin.com/kh7GcnYm

Check the guides at >>>/vg/hbg if you don't know how to install them. You won't lose any online features or anything doing so, don't worry. You'll be able to do everything that you'd normally be able to and much more!

MD Exploration Pack, which contains a DS emulator and roms, Wiiware .wads, and custom portraits: https://mega.nz/#F!gFlVkSLI!tXbyoO5rwfUYnb9jf7yVsQ

/vp/'s Mystery Dungeon guides: http://pastebin.com/Dbq61R5u

PSMD Wondermail codes: http://www.cpokemon.com/2015/11/24/todas-las-contrasenas-wonder-mail-

REMINDER: If you need a rescue, post your region. Due to a few things that make no sense, rescues are region locked. It's shitty, but be sure to mention if you're European or American.

Side Topic: In the next game, would you rather have access to the middle evos but the first stages are locked or leave them as they are.
>>
File: pokemon pichu1.png (2KB, 224x254px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon pichu1.png
2KB, 224x254px
damn this thread is fucking dead as shit
>>
>>32245984
Whole board feels especially dead today
>>
File: 1448314386827.jpg (174KB, 510x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448314386827.jpg
174KB, 510x323px
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that dont think Chespin is the best starter
>>
File: 1489302291258.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1489302291258.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>32246452
>There are people who don't think Eevee is the best
>>
>>32246452
Chespin is OP. If you use it you play on easy mode.

>>32247371
Now Eevee? Eevee is the best starter because it can't get hit once without activating it's battle over ability and the movepool sucks. Truly the patricians choice.
>>
>>32247435
Why do you keep using Eevee as a partner then?
>>
>tfw this thread is more dead than /vpmd/
>>
>not using skitty
>>
>>32246452
Chespin was my partner I was a cyndaquil
>>
>>32248362
>not using some custom starters hacked in
That's the patrician's choice.
>>
VPMD
>>32248567
>>
>>32248408
maybe he meant to use skitty in super
>>
>>32248408
I usually play on the 3ds so hacking isn't really an option.
>>
>>32248797
>not doing it on the 3ds anyways
>>
>>32248817
>doing it on the 3ds when you got PC
>>
>>32248797
That makes no sense.
>>
>>32249157
It does, can't be bother spending the time learning how to hack it. PC is piss easy and I already know how to do it so...
>>
>>32249191
There's not really anything to learn, you just have to follow a few instructions
>>
>get set of motivated pokemon
>suicune
>dedenne
>FUCKING CASCOON
>>
To keep this thread alive, I'll dump some story ideas.

>you meet your partner in the outskirts of town
>partner introduces you to his/her circle of friends (4-8 of them)
>friends act kind of like this game's "guild", except they're just a big team that does bulletin board shit instead of a guild or associated with a guild. they do have a "leader", however
>as you go through the story, each of your friends gets a day in the limelight where they get major character development. there are even sidequests that you can take that involve their affairs
>your partner never finds out that you're human, but you do have a few points in the story where you can confess to him/her
>at some point you find out that one of the friends has some sort of secret
>that secret is he is a human. you can confess to him at some point about your humanity
>other human talks about how he wants to find out about his past. if you haven't confessed to your partner, you're gonna have to confess now.
>you, your partner, and other human go on a quest to find out about each others pasts
>you finally find answers, but other human does not like what he finds out
>other human was actually a bad guy in the past, and has fled in shame

That's all I got for now.

P.S. I'm typing like I'm dyslexic for some reason. Might spell some things wrong.
>>
File: pokemon audinuuuu.png (3KB, 179x175px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon audinuuuu.png
3KB, 179x175px
don't die now
>>
>Gates has worst gameplay but best story
>Super has worst story but best gameplay
Will a potential 7th gen PMD get both of them right?
>>
>>32253156
Hopefully, my theory is that they got such a fucking bad story because they put all of their effort in getting all of the pokemon and making ways to let the player catch them all, hoping that that would get a lot of people to buy the game.
>>
>>32253262
I still feel like some of the game was rushed due to the game coming out mere months before th SM announcement
>>
>>32254007
gti came out months after the xy announcement. i don't think it matters
>>
>>32254007
>it's not as good as i wanted so it was rushed
stop this meme please.
also the PMD games, as well as almost every other spinoff aren't made by gamefreak themselves, so the mainline games have nothing to do with the quality of the spinoffs.
>>
>>32254521
I agree that Super probably wasn't rushed, but they do need to release them before the next gen game comes out.
>>
>>32253156
>Super has worst story
Fuck this general and its anti-Super faggots
>>
>tfw can't get past the salamence in super mystery dungeon
>>
>>32254917
I said it had the best gameplay you illiterate fuck. By a significant margin too. Only PMD I bothered to 100%, so it's probably the best PMD overall in spite of it's complete mess of a story.
>>
>>32254917
it does tho

>>32254935
if i remember well, that's an optional mission, you could do any other mission and then when you finish the story keeps going.
but if you really want to finish that one, get some blast seeds and some status orbs or seeds and just cheese it.
>>
>>32254952
>>32254955
>forgetting Rescue Team and Wiiware
>forgetting Espurr, best partner, and FUCKING AMPHAROS
Keep memeing, cucks
>>
>>32254985
>Best partner
>'Cuck'
Almost had me.
In hind sight, at least Super had a story, which is more than I can say for Rescue Team
>>
>>32255006
>bait meme
>thinking Super's partner is anything but the best
The partner was good, better than RT's flat boring freak and the whiny bitch from Explorers.
>>
>>32255026
And Super's was a royal pain in the ass from start to finish, and development was a complete and utter mess He was great in the segment just after escaping the voidlands though. I fully agree with the other two partners though. Explorers one flat out exploited the player's position from his own ends.

'Best' partner was the Gates one by process of elimination, and even he wasn't good due to a barrel of missed opportunities. Next PMD should ditch the partner entirely.
>>
It's going to be interesting to see how they implement UBs in the next game.

Most likely it'll be similar to SM in how the UBs chase down anyone who has gone through an ultra wormhole. The player would have been a human who had gone through a wormhole, likely by force, and ended up in the Pokemon world with no memories save thier name and the fact they were human.

At some point, the UBs come to the Pokemon world to hunt down the player, causing destruction in their wake before coming to whatever the main hub is. The player realizes that it's him/her the UBs are after and convinces the partner that they have to flee. They run and run until they are cornered by a UB, boss battle ensures and the team continues to flee until they get to a temple that is home to Sogaleo/Lunala (possibly based on gender? Like if you're male you meet Sogaleo and if you're female, you meet Lunala), anyways, they explain why the UBs are after the player, and when the player asks how they know this, they are interupted by another UB attack. Sogaleo/Lunala tell the player and partner to flee while they hold them off.

That's all I have so far.
>>
>>32255158
All things considered, I wouldn't mind a good old fashioned sci fi alien invasion plot for the next PMD, the UBs obviously being the aliens.
>>
I tried mystery dungeon a long time ago but it wasn't my cup of tea
since I'm kinda bored with the regular games and Conquest, I decided to give mystery dungeon another go
I did the personality test several times and I'm not sure which starter to get;
>Machop (can I even evolve him fully?)
>Psyduck
>Pikachu
>Cubone
>Mudkip
are there any ones that are worth resetting the game till you get the right questions for?
>>
>>32255241
>(can I even evolve him fully?)
PMD changed the method for evolving trade evos. There's an ingame item called the Link Cable that you can get that'll let Machoke evolve. As for starters worth resetting for, just go with your favorites. You'll be fine in Rescue Team as long as you don't pick a grass type.
>>
>>32255241
Skitty is literal babymode, but you have to be a Hasty Girl to be one. Your gender doesn't change much besides textbox color. Treecko's fun, but a lot of the main storyline has Fire and Ice so he's hard to use.
>>
>>32255276
>>32255293
I think I'll go with Machop then, he's the one I got the most
thanks!
>>
>>32255006
RT does have a story, and it is better than Super's, which starts off with a bunch of pointless stuff and then turns into a bunch of references to the older games midway through.
>>
>>32255451
Rescue Team was just a series of isolated events that barely had any connection to one another. The last story event had nothing to do with anything prior to it.
>>
>>32255875
The same goes for more than half of Super, and you're exaggerating when you say "the last story event" since the fugitives arc is connected to it, as is the postgame's story.
It isn't that different, really.
>>
VPMD
>>32255923
>>
>it's almost the end of the world in Gates
>all Victini cares about is his V-Wheel
why is Victini such a huge faggot
>>
>>32257294
Better than Foongus.
>>
Things that would fix Super
>Have the other schoolkids come with you. You've already proven your worth to them to the point of connecting, and they clearly had fun going on adventures with you. It'd fit in with the game's "don't let adults stop you from doing whatever" theme and would give them some purpose gameplay-wise, since they're inaccessible until the postgame despite being connected.
>Remove Swirlix. Unfunny meme character that adds absolutely nothing.
>for that matter, cut most of the Expedition Squad and turn them into one more fleshed out character. All of them were lacking, and were clearly there to shoehorn an EoS reference. A well-developed Archen pr Buizel would be far better than 6 or so shitheads.
>have Ampharos and the ES member that wasn't cut be a duo that sees potential in the kids and has them form one big team
>Make the bad guys face the consequences for what they did rather than handwave it as mind control. While it'd be harder to put Yveltal into the connection orb, you're seriously telling me that there's only one civillian Nuzleaf in the entire world, and that every single Beehyem has to be the baddies you had to fight?
>Give the partner better development. Pancham was right, he's annoying.
>Give the player a reason to exist. The entire story revolves around the partner, and the player's only there to do all the gruntwork. He never contributes to anything, has anything special going for him and is just the partner's yes-man. Despite being a 1000-year old shota or some shit he's dumb as bricks, too.
>>
File: v wheeel!.gif (131KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
v wheeel!.gif
131KB, 400x240px
>>32257294
Because you need to spin
>the V-wheeeel! *cue music*
>>
>>32257588
The expedition society would've been fine IF, you weren't with them.
Have Ampharos give you the mission of making your own expedition society junior, with the kids of the village, that way you already have some sort of developed characters with you that can work well with your partner and force it to go through some development.
The expedition society at lively town still exist, but they don't need to be developed because they're gonna be minor secondary characters that will only assist you with some of the later missions, you only keep contact with Ampharos who will check on your ES and dedenne, who will update you on story missions that the main ES will send to your group.
>>
>>32257294
>victory pokemon

he knows you'll succeed in stopping it, he just fudges the odds when you spin the wheel so you'll pay up more
>>
How would any of you feel if the antagonist in Super was instead more mind twisty?

>You climb Revelation Mountain, get betrayed
>In the voidlands, you find weird and delirious things running around, but also some familiar settings, albeit distorted and meshed with other things. Negative vibes emit from visions and sounds of unease and resentment, putting your partner on edge.
>Upon meeting the society members, they tell you that one of their members didn't make it and was "shattered and scattered from the agonizing madness".
>Suddenly, voidshadows appear and attack, constantly shapeshifting into various pokemon. Your character fights them off ok, but your partner and the others are wearing down real fast, some even becoming defeated and dissolving into dark ashes scattering into the wind.
>The beasts appear and save your asses and bring you to a camp. They're trying to get themselves back, but need to find out the missing info to how.
>You go and explore hostile territory to find revelations that indicate that you can send someone out by pouring out total faith into one or two individuals.
>You go back to the camp to start the ritual, only to find the camp overrun by voidshadows. The beasts fight them off while delivering morale to the defenders.
>The beasts get you sent back and convince the defenders to trust them, even boasting about your humanity and how it makes you partially immune to the void.
>Filled with your newfound resolve, you are able to make it back with little needed faith, the rest being used to send your partner back.
>You wake up to try to find any others. At the Expedition Society, the looming dread dissipates as you reunite with what is left of them.

Cont.
>>
>>32257840
>When you get to the Tree of Life, you are again assaulted by Dark Matter's minions, including some recent recruits you may recognize.
>Nuzleaf blasts your partner, but Espurr manages to spread thin the darkness amongst your team, thanks to a plan involving telepathy that your partner and Espurr came up with, using your resistance to fizzle the corruption.
>After fighting and getting the team (not just you two) into the tree, thanks to the help of many pokemon around the world, you free his minions, who have to reassemble their shattered minds and only one of their recent recruits apologize. Nuzleaf shows signs of remorse. You have to get going, though.
>Upon encountering Dark Matter, your telepathic link is severed and you become isolated.
>You are unevolved, but an evolved pokemon of your species appears and starts a conversation with you.
>After making a response (impatience/curiosity/silence), the pokemon asks you what you want (save the world/go home/answers), and gives you rhetorical questions to your answer.
>Your partner appears and is done with this shit, and starts attacking the pokemon, who reveals themself as Dark Matter. Dark Matter promises to fuck off if you can beat it in a fight among pokemon.
>After the fight, Dark Matter turns your allies against you, which also resumes the doom of the world thanks to Dark Matter's influence. It states that your fight against nature is a hopeless fight. In spite of your struggle, Dark Matter has overwhelming numbers of former allies, including your partner.

Cont.
>>
Why can't I get any new dungeons from Spinda's Cafe? The first time I actually went to Spinda's Cafe to make some drinks was when I evolved. So far i've made at least 60 drinks and have only unlocked Destiny Tower.
>>
>>32257961
Dungeons are from recycling items, not buying drinks.
>>
>>32257996
No, you can sometimes unlock them when you makes drinks too. The ones that are obtained when you make drinks are different from the recycle shop's unlockable dungeons. That's how I got Destiny Tower.
>>
>>32257952

>Your partner ain't having that shit, though. Your partner insists that while nature is a powerful force that brings suffering, it is also a force of wonder and greatness. It is also a force of change, adaptability, and possibility, and they refuse to submit to the stagnancy that threatens the world.
>Dark Matter's influence greatly weakens, giving you a fighting chance to take down Dark Matter. Your allies fight against Dark Matter and defy its treacherous commands.
>Dark Matter is all but defeated, but it reminds the heroes that as long as there is thought, it will build itself back up and things will be all the same.
>Your partner, instead of destroying Dark Matter, accepts it as a part of the world, seeing as how Dark Matter hates how it has become a monolith of badness that has been forced together by stubborn denial of a wide-eyed idealist.
>Post-game involves finding out the origins of Dark Matter, and the attempts that greater beings have done to try to contain the "problematic" thoughts and emotions of pokemon.

I got this inspiration/ripping off from "The Promised End" from Magic the Gathering.

Please be gentle, kay?
>>
Why on earth are upgrades so retardedly difficult to get in the rescue team games?

>only appear in wish cave
>not on the ground, only in kecleon shops
>only in shops on floors 88 and 93
>kecleon shops only have an 8% chance of appearing on these floors
>it isn't even guaranteed that the shops will have any upgrades in stock

I know you don't need them because you can recruit porygon2, but it's still fucking stupid
>>
>>32258654
At least they tried to make it hard. they didn't handle it properly, but at least they tried. They don't do that anymore.
>>
>>32258654
it's almost like tech is hard to get in a world with next to no machines. Come back when you try getting an EoS Tight Belt
>>
File: 20.jpg (356KB, 1197x895px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
356KB, 1197x895px
>>32241131
>>32241297
>>
>>32257588
>Make the bad guys face the consequences for what they did rather than handwave it as mind control. While it'd be harder to put Yveltal into the connection orb, you're seriously telling me that there's only one civillian Nuzleaf in the entire world, and that every single Beehyem has to be the baddies you had to fight?

and

>Put some backstory on them and why they served Dark Matter, or at least were vulnerable to its corruption.
>Nuzleaf had a grudge on someone in Serene Village. He hid it well.
>The Beehyem are more tragic. They were foreign outcasts, given that they were aliens. When they faced a particular case of persecution, they became resentful towards that world and were swayed by Dark Matter to fuck shit up.
>Or some shit.
>>
>>32260333
you're saying that they need to literally go GTI 2.0, as if dark matter being a copy of bittercold wasn't enough.
what this game needs is a new villain
>>
File: 1433387385628.jpg (525KB, 1093x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1433387385628.jpg
525KB, 1093x1087px
>>
VPMD again
>>32263795
>>
>>32257588
The player was there to be cucked by Xerneas and the break system
>>
>>32262084
>I'm rooting for you kids

In Ausland this means I'm fucking for you kids
>>
>>32258025
I do like the Understanding ending. Would be fun to explore the Post-Game with that in mind.
>>
File: Still the best.png (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Still the best.png
74KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: pokemon bump.png (14KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon bump.png
14KB, 200x260px
>>
>>32268477
Phanpy should have at least started with Ice Shard, instead all it gets is normal and rock
>>
>>32268903
But rollout is crazy good in PMD, or at least it is in PSMD.
>>
>>32268983
Not in sky it isn't. There you'll be lucky if it even hits once. It'll never hit all 5 times.
>>
>>32264049
epic cuck meme xD
>>
>>32257588
>Give the player a reason to exist
This really bothered me. You could replace him with an attack robot and the story doesn't change at all. Never mind the partner, I think at least half of the school kids, society members, Nuzleaf and so on had more plot impact than he did. The player had the most screen time of any character, and thus should at least have a substantial impact in the plot. Partner seemed to figure out most of his problems on his own anyway.
>>
>>32264049
What do you mean?
>>
File: triggered.png (16KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
16KB, 256x384px
>>
Okay, playing sky again. Been a few years since I played and have a quick question. For gummis should I pump all of them into my partner or does it matter that I raise my own IQ?
>>
>>32270055
raise both
>>
>>32254521
>>32254985
>>32255026
>>32257588
>>32269653
Not everything's a meme you idiots
>>
>>32269837
Probably meant that the player's waifu4laufu had to leave because Xerneas infodump and the break system prevents him from forming any new permanent friendships
>>
>>32270794
You're objectively wrong. Everything is a meme.
>>
File: nice meme.png (101KB, 997x775px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.png
101KB, 997x775px
>>32270794
That's definitely a nice meme.
>>
>>32271351
for some reason the >check out my meme arrows got me really hard.
>>
I love pmdg
>>
File: 1434826354601.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1434826354601.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>tfw dont have one
>>
>>32272224
Me too.
>>
I just bought super mystery dungeon. never played any pmd except the first one (gba) and I loved it.
will the new one compare?
>>
>>32277332
Yes if you're fine with not being able to stop to grind and can tolerate having the stupid break system in the postgame.
>>
>>32277332
I thought Super was enjoyable despite some odd decisions concerning the plot and certain gameplay elements. You may or may not enjoy it depending on what exactly about the first game you liked. They've changed quite a bit since rescue team.
Since you've only played rescue, you should consider playing explorers of sky as well at some point. There should be an emulator and a rom for it in the OP.
>>
File: scr_14_TOP_LEFT.png (126KB, 400x193px) Image search: [Google]
scr_14_TOP_LEFT.png
126KB, 400x193px
>>32277332
It is a fine game. The Dungeon Crawling is better and it is harsher. You are more dependant on items now. It is not perfect but it is a fine game
>>
>>32277332
It's a good game, it's probably the hardest PMD too.
here's a tip, don't be afraid of spamming wands, wands are your friends.
also don't eat your apples until you're at 20 or lower.
>>
>>32279495
>also don't eat your apples until you're at 20 or lower.
>not saving them until you're literally on empty
>>
File: feel story.jpg (338KB, 488x4980px) Image search: [Google]
feel story.jpg
338KB, 488x4980px
>>
>>32281334
>picking charmander
>>
>>32282371
What is wrong with Charmander? I thought it was the second best starter?
>>
File: Female Lion.png (167KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Female Lion.png
167KB, 400x240px
Discuss
>>
>>32284024
A female is a cunt whats there to discuss?
>>
>>32284024
That's how actual lions work.
>>
>>32284024
She's a sucker. Taking pride in being a freeloader's host.
>>
>>32284547
>falling for the males lions don't hunt meme
>>
What's the best way to rewrite Super?
Are any of the below on to something?
>>32257588
>>32260333
>>32257840
Assuming Spike-Chun isn't going to overhaul anything, what should then next game do and not do to make a decent story?
>>
>>32287495
Don't introduce a set of characters and drop them halfway through the game for a new set (who mostly do nothing for the entire game, looking at you, mawile and a few others)
>>
>>32282371
>stop liking what I don't like!
For a game series where almost any Pokemon can be viable you guys sure are cancerous
>>
>>32287618
t. guy that picked charmander

relax m8, i'm just giving them shit, the real crime is evolving it
>>
>>32287662
not him but shit
>>
I didn't know Serebii actually kind of liked PSMD
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/849704088946266113
>>
>>32288302
Kinda sounds like he's referring to it negatively to me.
>>
>>32288384
He said he liked it better than the previous one and hopes the next one is like Super
>>
These Escavaliers and their twin needles are impossible. How did anyone beat revelation mountain?
>>
>>32287618
It's just banter bruv
>>
>>32288502
Wand sniping
>>
File: YES WE CAN!.png (195KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
YES WE CAN!.png
195KB, 400x240px
>>32288502
Being a fire type or a fire type partner help. That or try to hide hidden your new Masters the Legendary Beasts. Can you even be rescued there?
>>
>>32288502
By gitting gud, and using what was available to them. All those magic sticks and orbs you pick up aren't just for dumping on to the keks for money you'll never use, you can use them on enemies too.
>>
>>32288548
I wasted a ton of my shit at the fire mountain. Admitedly I'm a horder, but I will need those for later.
>>
>>32288638
There's no way you need as many wands as you pick up. I tended to get low on my favorite wands like Stayaways, but I had dozens of excess Confuse, Sleep, Petrify, or Warp wands.Even if you do somehow, you can always get more from Pelliper Island.
>>
>>32288638
When do you think later is?
>>
>>32288759
Harder areas, boss battles, final boss, etc.
>>
>>32288779
Do you think the area you're currently having trouble with is not a "harder area?"
>>
Last vpmd thread was already archived, sorry for hijack

Think I'm gonna skip VPMD tonight. I don't quite have a good idea for next thread yet and I'm not really feeling up to trying to improv through a half-idea tonight.
>>
File: 1473616709050.png (2MB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
1473616709050.png
2MB, 1280x926px
I wonder if the next PMD game will be 3DS or Switch. If it's on the Switch maybe they could re-use some of the systems the wiiware games had?
>>
>>32289578
If they're smart they will release it in the 3DS, they can have it done by the end of this year since it would take them little effort as they can use the models, maps and other stuff from PSMD, and most of the pokemon fans already have a 3DS, so it would sell pretty well.
If they make it for the switch they would need to start from scratches, since i doubt any of the stuff in the PMD 3DS games were made to be used with 720 or higher resolution, and it would be really risky, since the pokemon fans won't buy a switch for a spinoff unless it looks really fucking amazing.
>>
>>32289853
Do we know if chunsoft used the same models as the mainline games or if they made their own? If they were going to make a game on the switch they could use the same models but would have to make better textures which would still be a lot of work.
>>
>>32289988
for the 3DS PMD games they use their own models.
Though, they could ask gamefreak to let them have access to the mainline games models, since those were actually made to be used in high resolutions games and have already walking/running animations, they would need to just add a few more.
>>
>>32289578
Definitely Switch.
They don't need to use anything from AS, Super has everything they need. There's no reason to assume they'd use AS, either.

>If they make it for the switch they would need to start from scratches
Wrong.

>since i doubt any of the stuff in the PMD 3DS games were made to be used with 720 or higher resolution
They'll just need to redo the graphics.

>and it would be really risky, since the pokemon fans won't buy a switch for a spinoff unless it looks really fucking amazing.
Not really. I'm sure Nintendo/TPCi actually puts spinoffs on the new console on purpose to get people used to the new console, so that once the main games come out they don't hear them complaining about how "they could have done it on the previous console just as well".
That's exactly how it went with the 3DS.

>>32289988
I wouldn't be surprised if TPCi provided the models to various developers. They did it with the Wiiware games (not just PMD) and, while I haven't actually checked, I think the Poképark models might have been recycled in some stuff, like the BW anime opening. I doubt they actually ask the spinoff developer to make all of the models over and over, it's way too much pointless work. You also have to consider they made the XY (and SM for gen7 Pokémon) to be able to recycle them as much as possible, so they do want to reuse assets. The XY models wouldn't work well in a PMD game on the Switch, I think, so they're probably going to use other ones.
I don't have a way to actually prove it, but I would be surprised if they do ask developers to make all of the models by themselves like that.

>>32290154
>It's a monster house!
>oh, no! the game now runs at 1 frame per second!
>>
>>32289359
Good luck with painting your Heliolisk figure in the meantime.
>>
>>32289359
Macro plushy eats everything is an idea
>>
>>32293372
I-is this a fetish thing?
>>
>>32294994
Not at all
>>
>>32294994
Probably.

Curse suggestion: You can roll to make "suggestions" from the foe's subconscious. The suggestions have to sound reasonable to them and can't be obviously self-harming.

Good example: Charge at the pig head-on and knock him off the cliff. (You intend to dodge as Ron.)

Great example: How dare that pig slap you with his dick! Are you just going to let him treat you like a bitch? Focus yourself on him with all your rage and charge at him full-force. (Ron intends to dodge).

Bad example: Jump off that cliff.

Bad example: Charge at Ron, but be careful about that cliff.

You can do this to make Monster Houses doable, especially with Bug Armor.
>>
>>32295155
Interesting idea... would I be taking over as Ron while this is happening?
>>
>>32295225
only if you make him act like we would.
>>
>>32295225
Maybe. The idea is that the anons are supposed to trick the enemy into making bad decisions. This won't satisfy rapeanons because the enemy is not a blank slate and they're only acting as a second conscience or shoulder devil. The enemy isn't being dominated or controlled, but is instead being tricked by inner voices of stupidity.

You could actually use enemy suggestion in monster houses when using bug armor, but it won't work easily on wiser enemies, and the effects of suggestion are dependent on mood, which can also be altered to a certain extent of suggestion is done right.
>>
>>32295225
Curse ideas

>Ron body-swaps with Osha. We still control Ron, but in Osha's body.
Might be interesting to see if this alters Osha's thinking. Dare you enter my magical realm?

>You must play a tabletop game. Bend the rules to your whims, because rules are for pussies!
Chess, YuGiOh, Catan, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon TCG, Rummikub, 52 card pick-up, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Secret Hitler, Sorry, nearly anything /tg/
Whatever you can afford. Like I said, rules are bendable, both of the sake of humor and time.

>Possessed Ron: Ron now has an actual personality and conscience, and it's of a person or character of your choice from anything.
You have to actually "suggest" like in >>32295155 and trick them into doing things your way. Curse is lifted when (exorcism/spirit resealed/spirit is satisfied/spirit is horrified that they are about to be corrupted by Ron's perversions/goal is completed).
>>
>>32295411
Alright, I think I see what you're saying. Kinda how the low roll for the bug armor worked last thread?

>>32295596
So, I actually had the body swap curse as one of the original ones for the mansion, but I figured there was almost no way that wasn't going to lead to lewd things
I have just the game in mind for the tabletop one. I was honestly thinking about just breaking out my old yugioh decks after the rotom recruit thing and just making one of the challenges be winning a game against someone, buuuuut that seemed a bit much?
>>
Vippy M.D.
>>32297091
>>
File: 1489461091634.png (390KB, 861x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489461091634.png
390KB, 861x810px
Happy Eyes bump
>>
File: 20170410_221807.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_221807.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>32298268
>>
>>32298507
>you even put tiny scarves on them
cute
>>
File: forbidden.jpg (35KB, 687x533px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.jpg
35KB, 687x533px
>>32298268
Sorry for crushing your dreams
>>
the board is about to get flooded again and themods aren't there
>>
>>32299213
why's it this board all the time? They oughta go flood /r9k/ or something
>>
>>32299213
>mods aren't there
it looks like I was wrong
>>
if you still haven't modded your 3ds don't update to 11.4, new exploits are already there, you'll just need to wait a few days at worst
>>
File: yrtfzarf.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yrtfzarf.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
What's your guys' thought on the current state of Bulbapidea's PMD pages? A lot are very empty, no items lists and so on.
I'm currently in the works of collecting junk in EoS to recycle, to make a list of the recycle ticket prizes.
>>
>>32299545
Could definitely be better, though I don't use Bulbapedia enough for it to bother me.
Gamefags has dungeon item lists so I guess it's just a matter of transferring it all over. Though nobody's really done a proper datamine of the 3DS games so it can't be helped with those.

Also, sorry to disappoint, but I think you've been beaten to the punch:
http://apointlessplace.net/wms/research/ (item_p_Sky.xlsx)
>>
>>32299687
Nah it helps. Now I don't need to collect junk
>>
So, like, hear me out here

PMD

with guns
>>
>>32299687
>>32299545
>yfw you've been trying to complete bulbapedo's PMD pages but been slacking off
>>32299778
BUT CAN A [SPOILER]GUN[/spoiler] DEFEAT DRIFBLIM
>>
>>32299797
I'm willing to do research if someone else can edit the wiki pages. I have no idea how to make tables and stuff. I've been playing a shit ton of EoS lately, but I have ever game completed. I even have maxed stats in Super from vitamins.
>>
>>32299316
They're still "updating" the 3ds?

>>32299545
It sucks, my guides are better
>>
File: emrakul_the_aeons_torn.jpg (42KB, 255x361px) Image search: [Google]
emrakul_the_aeons_torn.jpg
42KB, 255x361px
>>32299797
15 flying Emolgas can after sacrificing 6 other permanents.
>>
>>32300107
Yes, of course, it's still getting games. They did the same with the DSi and the Wii.
Also, I guess this would surprise you, the PSP got an update like last year (to make a game work if I remember correctly)
>>
>>32299778

PMD

with vore
>>
>>32300671
Well, I guess a gun would be useful right now...
>>
>>32300681
That's not very nice
>>
>>32300756
Depends on who they're using it on, them or themselves
>>
>>32300756
>>32300766
>vorefags
>allowed to live
epic

Just kidding, I'm fine with any kind of fetish, no matter what it is
>>
bomp
>>
File: chesnaught.png (57KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
chesnaught.png
57KB, 250x240px
Previously dropped SMD, gonna restart and pick it up again. Evens decides my starter, odds decides partner. If they're incompatible, I'll use the next one.
>>
>>32301518
Fokko
>>
>>32301518
Charmander
>>
>>32301518
Mudkip
>>
>>32300794
To late your sin has been note and you'll be first inline to be devoured.
>>
live damn you. LIVE

>>32304805
>>
>>32299778
PMD

but with lewds
>>
>>32299778
Blast wands are close enough
>>
>>32306555
I don't think I've used a single blast wand for any purpose other than indiscriminately blowing up walls. Not even sure how much damage they do.
>>
>>32299778
Psmd

but good
>>
super pokemon mystery dungeon is on sale in the 3ds shop, should i go for it Y/N?
>>
>>32310261
also i have never played a mystery dungeon game
>>
>>32310261
I say go for it, though you might want to emulate one of the older games (links in the op) to get a feel for it all if you're unsure. Super plays similarly but better and with more of a focus on item use.
>>
>>32310401
thanks
>>
>>32306035
I'd play it.
>>
New VPMD is here
>>32312553
>>
File: 1491693021212.jpg (57KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
1491693021212.jpg
57KB, 640x383px
>>
safety bump
>>
>>32303742
>>
>>32307771
Always handy to pick up if you got the room.
>>
File: OH BABY A TRIPLE.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OH BABY A TRIPLE.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
muh gains
>>
>>32315642
Unnecessary sexual comment
>>
>>32317883
Reply masking arousal with disgust
>>
>>32318109
Reply derailing conversation into genwars
>>
>>32318942
Argument about how a Pokémon is supposedly "objectively superior" to another
>>
dead thread, when the fuck are we getting news
>>
>>32319710
next year
>>
>>32319710
Tonight at 11.
>>
I can trigger you all with 2 words

aegis cave
>>
File: 1491506557497.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491506557497.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>32320971
>aegis cave
Not even that bad. Music made it worth it

>74F Fissure
>>
>>32254935
blast seed the fuck out of it
>>
I dropped my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon into a fucking storm drain. I'm so pissed right now. That was my second copy.
>>
>>32320971
Not a bad idea in theory. I'd like to see them have another try with dungeon puzzles and gimmicks.

>>32321139
Well shit anon. What happened to the first one?
>>
>>32321139
maybe you should hack your 3DS and use it to dump your copy or you know, just get a pirate copy
>>
>>32321330
I have no idea. However, I do know that i'm going to get the second copy back. Luckily for me, the storm drain is right in front of my house. Since the storm drain is shallow, i'm going to try to use a reacher to pull it out tomorrow morning. Hopefully I don't get attacked by a raccoon or skunk or some shit.
>>
>>32321330
Speaking of puzzles, remember these? Some of them were pretty cool.
Shame treasure memos didn't appear a bit more frequently.
>>
File: treasure memo.jpg (842KB, 767x962px) Image search: [Google]
treasure memo.jpg
842KB, 767x962px
>>32321879
fuck
>>
>>32321879
>>32321888
Hey, I didn't even know that they existed. This is a prety good idea. I'm looking forward to them when I replay Sky.
>>
>>32321888
I remember Super had bottom floors that were pretty puzzle-y too. Hopefully the next PMD continues the trend of adding more puzzles, inside or outside dungeons.
>>
>>32321450
Good news, I managed to fish the game out of the storm drain.
>>
>>32323376
does it still works?
>>
>>32323376
Make sure to wait until it's dry to test if it works.
>>
Just bought pmd blue rescue team and boyfriend let me "borrow" red rescue team, what should i expect?
>>
>>32324474
What did he give you RRT for? Sharing his team with you?
Anyway, expect a good game.
>>
>>32324510
He just found some old gba games and doesn't really like the gameplay, but he knows I'm into Roguelike games.
>>
>>32324571
kinda standard roguelike gameplay with some pokemon elements like type matchups, certain types being able to cross certain terrain
>>
File: 1490399067854.png (507KB, 992x619px) Image search: [Google]
1490399067854.png
507KB, 992x619px
>>
File: sleep tight chesper.png (247KB, 720x554px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight chesper.png
247KB, 720x554px
>>
>>32325635
sleep tight chesper
>>
It's probably too late by now, but here's a link to today's VPMD anyway
>>32326397
>>
>>32323376
Place in it in a bowl of rice for 48 hours if wet.
>>
File: 1483637541909.png (182KB, 885x724px) Image search: [Google]
1483637541909.png
182KB, 885x724px
>nomoves
>>
Wonder if that one anon ever finished their cosplay outfit with the 3D-printed Connection Orb and stuff
>>
>>32330820
I'm actually waiting for the last pieces to come in the mail v:

I'm hoping the weather will be nice a couple weekends from now so I can go take some nice photos in the woods around where I live
>>
>>32325635
i want that plush
>>
File: Not a bad guy.png (331KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
Not a bad guy.png
331KB, 397x398px
please live
>>
Vuh Puhmd
>>32333789
>>
>>32325635
Sleep tight Chesper
>>
I love /pmdg/
>>
>>32330845
What do you have besides the neckscarf and orbs?
>>
>>32333409
what a shocking turn of events
>>
File: unburden.png (564KB, 574x585px) Image search: [Google]
unburden.png
564KB, 574x585px
Are you a bad enough dude to do a level 1 dungeon without either of these two?
>>
>>32336594
I used Rotom for my first ZIS clear, but aside from that I've just stuck to the big guns.
I'll be badder next time, I swear
>>
File: HNI_0062.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0062.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>32336675
>not being the ultimate bad dude

I actually got to the end, too
>>
>>32336687
>not using the Unowns to spell something out
Good job anyway
>>
>>32257588
Things that would fix mystery dungeon games in general
>Stop forcing a shitty group of retards on me, let me build my own guild with the pokemon I want
>>
>>32337597
someone told me to use specific unown, i did
>>
>>32334852
Think I told you guys at some point before but I didn't bring it up much cus I know some people don't like that stuff, it's a zorua partial suit to go along with the bracelet and expedition guild badges etc
>>
File: I remember you (1).png (275KB, 394x419px) Image search: [Google]
I remember you (1).png
275KB, 394x419px
Do you remember him?
>>
>>32340138
who
>>
>>32340138
Of course I do!
>>
Viy Piy Ehm Diy
>>32340796
>>
Gates had the best partner.
>>
>>32341465
I agree. Gates managed to make me like Oshawott.
>>
>>32341465
Wrong, sky has the best partner and his secluded sharpedo bluff home
>>
>>32342170
Gates partner was a competent being capable of critical thinking.
>>
>>32341465
How would you folks write a partner? Keep in mind that unless you're making it purely for story it has to fit in with game requirements.
>>
File: 1490532196639.jpg (306KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490532196639.jpg
306KB, 680x680px
>>32342170
The best SKY character was Grovyle
>>
File: 1468240552533.png (405KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1468240552533.png
405KB, 600x615px
>nothing happens in Super for almost 8 hours
>then everything happens all at once
>>
No eng patch for the wii game?
>>
>>32344205
No, though if you follow the guides link in the OP you'll find enough translations to be able to play it.
>>
How do I complete the last thing that is left in my blue rescue team adventure log which is "all Pokémon were made leaders"? I already made all them leaders but still, it doesn't appear in it
>>
>>32344404
>going this far
you already recruited them all
don't let yourself be tormented by the game anymore
>>
>>32344462
Somehow, that empty space bothers me
>>
>>32344404
No idea. It didn't unlock for me either, which makes me think it might be bugged.
>>
>>32344540
Damn, that really sucks
>>
>>32344404
Did you make them leaders in town or in dungeons?
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 730x411px
PMD ended up making me go out and play other roguelikes like ADOM.

Has it done the same to any of you?
>>
>>32344750
Kind of. I've been been playing Shiren and NetHack for a little while. I'll probably try more in the future
>>
>>32344750
I wanted to try Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup but I can't manage to get over the 7th floor because all my dead bodies stop me.
>>
>>32344606
Town
>>
Do you guys have any traditions when you play a PMD game? Starters? Item management? Team names? Etc.

I always use the same starters and same team name. Also my end goal is always to make my team so obscenely overpowered the only thing that could kill me is hunger or OHKO moves. My character in Sky is now a lv100 bulbasaur with maxed IQ. I still take her to Spinda Café with gummies to boost stats even further. In Super all her stats are already 255.
>>
>>32345308
Always name it Team Woops, starters don't matter as the final team will have Wooper/Ampharos on it, although i've edited the starters in Sky to be only those two choices.

Carry 1 of Apple/Reviver Seed/Max Elixir/Escape/Spurn/Petrify Orbs. I'm usually lucky enough to come across more apples anyways.
>>
>>32345308
>Item management
Does "hoard everything" count as a tradition?

I suppose I always name everyone their species name because that's how all the story characters are. Except the player character, who I give my name to.
>>
>>32344750
ADOM is fucking brutal. I am pretty sure PMD was my first foray into roguelikes but I don't think it was what got me into them.
>>
File: scr_14_TOP_RIGHT.png (364KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
scr_14_TOP_RIGHT.png
364KB, 400x477px
How do a buch of 4 legged Pokemon do martial arts?
>>
>>32345798
>yfw i forgot about nethack
how do i ascend
>>
bbbbbump
>>
Vpmdpdmd
>>32348371
>>
is gates worth it? i went through SMD but didn't do post game
>>
>>32348524
Great story - maybe the best of the series, no post-game, little pokemon variety.
>>
>>32348524
Gates has slow text that you can't change and a few other issues but I still think it's worth playing if you're just going for story.
>>
>>32348606
Forgot to mention it also has my favorite partner.
>>
>>32348598
>>32348606
Best music in the series, though Super reused some of it.
>>
>>32348653
Best dungeon music for sure, but Sky has best town/home and final boss music.
>>
File: 51974394_p6.png (712KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
51974394_p6.png
712KB, 750x750px
bump
>>
File: CQXdHNIUkAA3__C.png (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CQXdHNIUkAA3__C.png
114KB, 500x500px
>>32349682
Archen a best
>>
File: dungeon team.png (891KB, 1118x1002px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon team.png
891KB, 1118x1002px
>>
>>32346981
Carefully.
>>
I got nothing. Bump.
>>
>>32346981
Punching shit with their front legs.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
dead thread

dead general
>>
>>32356977
wrong
>>
>>32346981
Same as normal just alot less punching
>>
I can't beat that fucking salamence in psmd.
any tips?
>>
>>32358332
All his attacks will oneshot you so keep him statused with wands
Blast seeds take out a good portion of his health too
>>
>>32325635
Sleep tight Chesper
>>
File: 1449968496126.jpg (473KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1449968496126.jpg
473KB, 1000x850px
>tfw listening to pmd music while resetting for shinies

this is taking forever but at least the music's nice
>>
File: 52579365_p0.png (702KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
52579365_p0.png
702KB, 1300x800px
Last-ditch effort to get this thread going a little:

John Chunsoft's out of ideas and has come to you to design a new dungeon for the next PMD with its own theme/gimmick/whatever. Could be something small or something big. Could be a story dungeon or something challenging for the post-game. What do you do?

For example, let's have a dungeon in a collapsed cave. It's got rooms as standard, but there aren't quite as many and not all of them are connected.
However, the walls are very weak and so Pokémon in the dungeon can break through them like they've got Super Mobile. You've got to create your own path to the stairs while watching out for enemies who are burrowing through the walls to attack you in the reduced visibility.
>>
>>32360019
level 1 dungeon that includes it own standalone plot, areas outside of the dungeon itself (like in GtI) with actual puzzles and different paths you can take that have impact on your exploration, pokémon that give you missions inside of the dungeon itself, some fixed floors that also have puzzles but don't always appear at the same floor number because their positions get randomized, and some gimmick items that are exclusive to the dungeon until you complete it, maybe some special wand or something.
Well, I'm just throwing ideas around, but I guess that it would work if it got polished.
>>
>>32360019
A Sunken Cathedral

Post game dungeon in gen7 pmd, accessed via ultra wormhole.
You navigate through itemless, pokemonless dungeon riddled with traps and environment hazards, full to brim with dried up creatures you've never seen before, but look eerily familiar.
At the end of dungeon, in treasure room, lies Rainbow Bottle. Using it in hub area gives special "iq skill" to any pokemon of your choice, allowing it to warp once per floor.

guess what game i am referencing here
>>
>>32360019
A mirror dungeon, where everything is Inverse, even healing items. Inverse Battle rules, PP-Zero Traps now boost your move's PP to full, Oran Berries hurt you and Oren Berries heal you
>>
I just refreshed the catalog for twenty minutes before remembering there's no VPMD today
;_;
>>
>>32360019
I had one idea where you have optional "dungeons" that take place in a theater. There you take part in pre-set 1 floor dungeons where you must perform certain tasks within a certain number of steps (turns) in order to complete it, which translates to being an actor and doing your part flavorwise. You can sometimes do something different from what you are tasked to do, such as flee from a duel with another character instead of fighting and winning or losing, or swap out a vase intended to be thrown with a pie to change the play from a drama to a comedy.

Basically Pokestar Studios

I would copypaste the post, but I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>32360019
In the story, there is a sidequest where you fight outlaws from various gangs. These missions do not disappear and will stick around until completed (though I would like to have them around for the option of replayability).
Crime Boss missions can take place in certain dungeons, but a lot of things change. Floors are pre-set instead of randomly generated, certain Pokemon relevant to the gang appear instead of native Pokemon, and the aesthetic is different because of how the outlaws have settled and renovated the place.
These pre-set dungeons usually have at least one puzzle in them. There may be special conditions in each dungeon, such as avoiding certain enemies who will try to throw you into their (shitty and easily escapable) cell, which wastes footsteps; locating the hidden stairs based off of clues; or shifting between two different floors to uncover things.
You also get to fight the bosses, who each have their own unique dialogue.
>>
>>32360019
I would like to see a dungeon that does things that makes the player feel unsafe and uneasy, such as having item mimics, shorter time limits, Pokemon or monsters that are stunned instead of fainted when KO'd, false stairs that turn into Warp Traps when stepped on (you can A it to expose it if adjacent), restrictions that pop up on each floor, slow but invincible Pokemon or monsters, and scary or ominous music.
>>
File: 1.png (4KB, 109x86px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4KB, 109x86px
Is there hope for a gen 7 PMD? I just finished going through the whole series minus the JP exclusives and am now doing Super's postgame stuff.
>>
>>32364425
probably
I believe it's spike chunsoft's best selling series or near to
>>
>>32364355
>pocket monsters or monsters
>>
>>32358432
thanks man
>>
>>32364456
There might be creatures that are ambiguously Pokemon, such as ghosts, slimes, mimics, or bugs. They could actually just be Pokemon in disguise (ghost Pokemon, Muks, Zoroark/Ditto, and bug Pokemon respectively).
>>
>>32366147
Well, you're right, that does make sense.
>>
>>32363847
I like the idea of stepping into enemy territory, that's something we don't really see much of in PMD. Doing raids on dungeon bases sounds pretty dope.

>>32364355
>shorter time limits
Reminds me of this place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAWQUBlXyA
>>
>>32360019
I would like to see destructible walls that can be A hit to demolish at the cost of a little Belly. Maybe have other interactable objects.
>>
>>32364425
>niko
you have good taste in games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Q4aWENBgI
>>
>>32368247
All the homes and towns have such nice music.
>>
vpmd tonight?
>>
>>32369330
Yep. Let's try to be good this time.
>>32369299
>>
File: 1492535452890.png (488KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1492535452890.png
488KB, 600x660px
I hope we get some PMD news at E3. I'm really excited to see how they tie the new gen 7 stuff into the game. I want megas that are less restrictive to access. I want a Lycanroc pair as major characters playing a good cop bad cop buddy duo. I want a suspicious acting guildmaster that turns out to be a Zoroark that felt nobody would trust a dark type as an expedition leader. I want ultrabeasts. I want postgame side-campaigns like Explorers. I want the break system to be gone or to be able to get around it some way like with an unlock or paying an NPC a sum of money to refresh a tired buddy with an energy drink or something. I want to be able to delay the story and progress it at my own pace instead of being forced to move every other mission. I want hidden abilities. I want Chespin to have access to Bullet Seed
>>
>>32369664
I just want wooper as a starter again
>>
>>32369664
>I want a Lycanroc pair as major characters playing a good cop bad cop buddy duo. I want a suspicious acting guildmaster that turns out to be a Zoroark that felt nobody would trust a dark type as an expedition leader. I want ultrabeasts.

I like the idea.

Everything else you said is pretty much universal as far as I know.
>>
hey guys, I played team blue back then and was thinking about getting back into the series, how did it develop since then, did it get even better? which one should I play?

thanks in advance
>>
Where to get shedinja in smd? And it can learn heal block, right?
Also what move lowers special attack the most?
>>
>>32370586
Explorers of Sky, not Time or Darkness
>>
>>32370664
how is the new one? super mystery dungeon I believe.
>>
>>32370677
It's overall the best in gameplay, but the story leaves a lot to be desired.

Gates to Infinity has the best story, but the gameplay is overall inferior to Explorers. Also the text speed never needed to be that slow.
>>
>>32370707

if you would make a personal ranking of mystery dungeon games, what would it look like?

also sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm pretty bored and really looking to get one of the games.
>>
>>32370734
Sky > Super > Gates > Red/Blue is generally accepted as objectively true.
>>
new thread soon?
>>
>heal block won't work
>ban seed does
I hate this game. Just let me fuck up recover whores without having to try so many things to figure out which thing will actually work.
I'm assuming disable wouldn't have worked either.
>>
>>32370951
Goodbye, anon. It was nice knowing you.
I'd say I'll miss you, but I'll probably just forget about you by tomorrow.
>>
>>32371005
I will miss you, too. We had such fun adventures together. You meant a lot to me and I wish I could do more with you. But now I have to go. Morn for me if it helps, but do not stop living. ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubn6-n_XTXY

*flashback to >>32370734 for the 10th time*
>>
>>32371306
part of me feels like I shouldn't have used blatant spoilers for the OP
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.