[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Kahili?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: SPIKES.jpg (59KB, 778x900px) Image search: [Google]
SPIKES.jpg
59KB, 778x900px
>>
>>32145974
Chungus 2bh senpaitachi
>>
Should have had somewhat of a role in the story beforehand, instead of her just appearing in the Elite Four.
Maybe she could have appeared at Hano Grand Resort?
>>
she make me so MAD
>>
she make me so HARD
>>
>>32145974
Could have had a better role, I love her fanart tho, she has a cute design
>>
>>32145995
For 6 generations 99,9% of E4 members were like this. Why is there suddenly a problem with Kahili?
>>
>>32146037
She looks like a granny
>>
>>32145974
I like how she was introduced in the Elite Four and not had a role in the story beforehand. It fits with Kukui looking for world-class trainers, so he found a globetrotting trainer.
>>
>>32146110
That only makes her cuter
>>
>>32146117
I don't see how but...ok
>>
>>32146117
>Supporting GMILF
>>>/out/
>>
My first impression was that she didn't really fit the theme of the elite four for this Gen, but in retrospect she was the best one and I hated all of the reused characters in the E4.
>>
>>32145974
The only good Elite Four member. Olivia is decent I guess.
>>
>>32145974

A literally who with resting bitch face
>>
>>32146092
Because the E4 this gen actually had people that you met in the main story. It doesn't fit to have 3 characters that you know well be in the E4 and then one Literally Who tacked on.
>>
Hopefully she gets some more backstory. She's okay as is.

As of right now she's just an angry cunt on the rag.
>>
>>32146211
she has just the right amount of backstory
>>32146328
Kukui looked for the best alolan trainers-he found one for each island(so he actually chose Acerola over Molayne wtf?) except poni which is mostly unpopulated. So he looked for an international trainer
>>
>>32146336
she doesn't seem angry to me... to me she looks like she's concentrating like how she would hit the golf ball
>>
>>32146437
He chose sad cat dude but he turned down the offer. That's why Acerola is there.
If I remember right Kahili is from Alola and has gotten through the island challenge in the past.
>>
>>32146437
>Molayne as elite 4
I never realized how much more sense that would make until just now.
>>
>>32146484
I guess they didn't want a third Steel type E4 member in a row. XY had that one knight literal who, and ORAS had Steven.
>>
>>32146494
Would have been great if they went with Emerald Elite 4 but they needed their Steven w/ Mega Metagross. What Mega would they have given Wallace? Surely not Mega Gyarados again. Maybe we would have had a Mega Wailord or something. Or dare I say Mega Ludicolo.
>>
She uses best bird, so I like her.

Also, I like how Toucannon's beak colors are on her golf club handle.

Now if only it could change color, too...
>>
>>32146521

Mega Milotic probably.

>>32146494

But they're perfectly okay with Fighting and Ghost Elite Four members yet again.

I like Kahili. I found the Elite Four being mostly characters we've met actually underwhelming even though they shouldn't be. It doesn't help that I don't really care for any of them. Kahili was new and fun and gave a wider context to the trials.

Actually, as a whole, I was really enjoying the new spin SM had, so having a generic Elite Four felt really bland to me. They should have done something different to make it feel different, like use the Alolan traditions (albeit with some of the other characters from throughout the game) rather than just "fuck it, Elite Four time". I know Kukui isn't actually the Champion, but his fight is basically the Champion fight.
>>
>>32146542
It would have been interesting to have something different for the Elite four this Gen. Like a grand tournament with Brackets and everything and you get 4 competitors out of a pool of 32 before fighting the champ. Would have made it insanely replayable too.
>>
>>32146483
yeah sad cat dude turned it down but why not molayne? Acerola is like a trial captain but molayne is apparently on par with kukui
>>
>>32146521
I actually like Steven over Wallace. Steven's team is more diverse than Wallace
>>
>>32145974
She's great. Saved the best for last.
>>
File: 685.jpg (37KB, 400x752px) Image search: [Google]
685.jpg
37KB, 400x752px
>>
File: 512.jpg (219KB, 850x1396px) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
219KB, 850x1396px
>>
>>32146716
cute!
>>
>tfw this LITERAL WHO has more fanart than my wife
>>
I like her, I honestly like that she was a new character in the e4 and not somebody you already succeeded against
Cute design, best type, I should really make a folder of images of her

>>32148243
Who is your wife?
>>
File: 1481851827829.jpg (82KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1481851827829.jpg
82KB, 700x988px
sexy chick
>>
>>32146608
Molayne should have been E4. Kahili would have been another challenger like the Dragon-type master Ryuki
>>
>>32148243
>his wife is hapu
>>
>>32145974
I think she's the kind of character that exists for guys that wanna plow their [female] boss or supervisor.
>>
>>32146168
>Fapping to Drasna is wrong
>>
>>32145974
I'd like to play a round of golf with her, then enjoy afternoon tea and a snack with her, followed by a Flying Pokemon battle.
>>
She looks like Pheromosa
>>
she looks good, but she will remain irrelevant
>>
I wish she was available for multi battles in the Battle Tree so I could beat it in all formats with monotype flying.
>>
File: REMOVE GUZMA.gif (1MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE GUZMA.gif
1MB, 600x400px
>>32145974
this is nice girl
she is your friend
she removes the reddit man
>>
>>32145974
she's cute, CUTE
>>
I'll fug her
>>
>>32145974
Who the fuck is she?
>>
>>32155869
my wife
>>
Best grill
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.