[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon duel general /pdg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 63

File: 16b.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
2MB, 425x481px
based ayy lmao of free double chances edition

>Discord chat
https://discord.gg/VYtmAcs
>Figure Lists (Click the figure to see the movesets)
http://serebii.net/duel/figures.shtml
>Plates Listing
http://serebii.net/duel/plates.shtml
>Quest Rewards
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/amanomurakumo/20170129
>Japanese Pokemon Duel twitter
https://twitter.com/pokemoncomaster

Store Links:
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-duel/id1078819328
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemoncomaster&hl=en
>APK File
www.apkmirror.com/apk/the-pokemon-company/pokemon-duel/

>FAQs
http://pastebin.com/U26QTvSY
>>
File: Fighting_Dojo_FRLG.png (2KB, 208x256px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting_Dojo_FRLG.png
2KB, 208x256px
old thread:

>>31893969

gym cup countdown

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170302T0459&p0=4429&msg=End+of+Pok%C3%A9mon+Duel+Fighting+Gym+Cup&font=sanserif

since op is too retarded
>>
>>31906794

literally who gives a fuck about the old thread, ever
>>
>>31906829
for archive purposes, dumbass
>>
>>31906839

>implying anybody wants to browse old threads
>>
>>31906829
When I've been away I like to read through the current and last thread because the threads go so slowly
>>
What are everyone's best pulls so far?

Mine:
>Gem Booster
Moltres in a quad

>Time/Locked Booster
Gabite in a 1 hour box

>Gym Booster
Literally nothing

>Sexpack
Latios
>>
>>31907043
>Gem Booster
Onix

>Time Booster
Onix

>Locked Booster
Steelix

>Gym Booster
Onix
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Post homescreens lads
>>
>>31907228

>high elo using squirtle

Why? you must have some other exs
>>
>>31907240

>someone with a shitty team, one of the figs is a piplup
>i ignore(didn't remember it was a 3MP) it and send my latios on the opposite lane
"oh shit it's fast"
>Latios still in range to attack
>fucking dodges instead of attacking, i didn't use double chace cause again, lol piplup

I like to think all that shit is smoke and mirrors
>>
>>31907205
The dream meme team?
>>
>>
>>31907043

>Gem Booster
Infernape from a Booster Ticket.
Bad rares from Quads.

>Time/Locked Booster
Moltres in a three hour.

>Gym Booster
Magikarp + Gyarados.

>Sexpack
Magmortar.
>>
Articuno is by far my most reliable pokemon in this. Always manages to pull through when it counts
>>
>>31907901
Sounds like a great advice and it's official too. I'll use my two Hellcrosses along with my two Spears and my two Kailios, I've got a good feeling about this team.
>>
>>31907043
>Gems
Lugia and Greninja from the same Sex

>Time
Latias

>Gym
Deoxys and Mewtwo back to back
>>
>>31907043
>Sex pack
water EX pokemon, with the most useful being manaphy/empoleon

>Time/Locked Booster
Yvetal/Xerneas/Zapdos

>Gym Booster
Keldeo was the only ex i've got from gym boxes
>>
I hope the next gym is steel. I got three Empoleons since I started playing and I'm ready to wreck shit with these losers
>>
File: smug President.jpg (51KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
smug President.jpg
51KB, 720x498px
>>31907043
>Quad Packs
Chesnaught, Salamence and a second Shuppet in the same pack.
>Time
Lugia and a second Sylveon in a gold booster.
>Gym
The Ho-oh I got today.
>Sex Pack
Latios and Empoleon in the same pack.

>TFW running Ho-oh, 3 Wigglytuff and 2 Sylveon, with Desperate Times, Max Revive and Hurdle Jump.

I just beat a guy with rank 2412 with it, my rank is only 2120.
Once you get the Round users on the field, you are pretty much unstoppable unless they got a lot of gold attacks against Wigglytuff. Ho-oh is great as its revive ability gets your mons back into the fight as the build needs as many mons on the field as possible.
>>
First, sorry the screenshot is so shitty. For some reason my screenshot gesture took a few seconds to register so all I got was the win screen as it was fading to black.

Protip: Gabite's special ability wastes a TON of time. I'm estimating 2-3 seconds.

I had Mew on the field and Lugia on my goal with no other figures. The opponent's Gyardos, Lugia, and Gabite were all around their goal. I tried beating Gyarados but it just never rolled Storm. I had about 30 seconds left on the clock while the opponent had around 1 minute. All I did for my remaining 30 seconds was repeatedly attack Gabite. I managed to win with 1 second left while my opponent ran out of time. Gabite's special ability prompt + the prompt to attack an opponent's adjacent figures wastes an incredible amount of time.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225-234208.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-234208.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>31909076
forgot to add the image because I'm retarded.
>>
>>31908912
you've got some balls playing 6 guys with 2 mp
>>
>>31909099
Its about the power.
Once all 5 Round users are on the field, the Sylveons have a 50% chance of doing 150, not even Deoxys A lives to that.
The Wigglytuffs can be good goalies with Sing and 100 damage Rounds which take out the bulk of the cast.
>>
>>31909142
What do you do against people with 3 mp rush teams?
>>
>>31909252
Hold the line for a while.
The guy I mentioned had Deoxys S, Narutoad and Shuppet yet I still pulled out the W once I took out Narutoad.
Wigglytuff on the goal stopped Shuppet by putting it to sleep.
Deoxys S is a meme and is only useful in the gym when paired with Metagross or as an emergency goalie.
>>
>>31907043
>Quad
Moltres
>Time/Locked
Deoxys-D from a White Time, Deoxys-S from a Purple Locked
>Gym
Deoxys-N
>Sexpacks
Metagross, Xerneas, and Gardevoir have all been equally useful
>>
>it's a play against someone 400 rank lower than you going first with 5x Deoxys and the devil's own luck episode
didn't need those 40 ranks anyway.
>>
>>31909523
some of them are actually that bad.

others are fucking tankers (probably the whales)
>>
>open up a Gold Booster
>rainbow shining
>herewego.jpg
>KAKUNA
What the fuck man
>tap next
>motherfucking Magmortar
YES, this is ALL I'VE EVER WANTED.
>>
>>31909697
Congrats anon. Magmortar is pretty dope. I love it even they initiate the attack after setting themselves up for the double ko, so satisfying.
>>
File: meme team dream.png (609KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
meme team dream.png
609KB, 480x854px
>No one talks about Hariyama
40 damage attacks suck sure but the 30+% chance of Push Back has lead me to win so many losing fights. I haven't fought anyone in the gym that uses one either. The 3 speed makes it a figure worth using.
>>
>>31909523
>opponent has 3 Deoxys/3 Reuniclus and is going first
>proceeds to fail every possible roll and loses without dropping any of my figures
Karma is a bitch
>>
>>31909697
>>rainbow shining
It really is hard to tell that apart from the normal blue shine of a garbage pull. Maybe it's because I don't see the rainbow shine enough though.
>>
>>31910245
you're not paying enough attention, it's pretty easy to see.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-26-02-34-18.png (672KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-26-02-34-18.png
672KB, 1080x1920px
>Exchange booster ticket
>Expect Onix
>This balanced figure appears

Is it worth using in the gym if I don't have any other Deoxys/can't afford them yet? Current gym team is Latios/Moltres/Mew/Raikou/Gabite/Machamp
>>
>>31910349
I'm using it in the gym with decent results.
>>
Whenever I move a 2MP mons into one of my opponents entries, goad my opponents into taking my entries and use a counterattack to win I get some sadistic pleasure. Is that wrong? Am I no better than a Shuppet/Gastly rusher?
>>
>>31910944
There's literally nothing wrong with using shuppet or ghastly. The only people that complain are the scrubs that don't know how to deal with them
>>
>>31910944
This is so fucking satisfying
>>
>>31907043
>Gem Booster
Mew in a quad
>Time/locked
Metagross
>Gym
nothing notable that I can remember
>>
>>31907043
>Gem Booster
Zapdos was in my first quad

>Time/Locked Booster
Blastoise is the only EX I've ever gotten from one

>Gym Booster
also nothing

>booster ticket
leafeon
>>
>>31907043
>Gem Booster
Mew EX

>Locked Booster
Dialga EX (what a fucking joke)

>Gym Booster
A Gyarados

>Sexpack
Lugia
>>
>>31907043
>gem booster
N/A
>gym booster
gyara
>timed booster
heracross/reuniclus
>sexpack
latios
>>
>>
reminder that anon made a typo and said that he spent money then wrote three novels defending himself saying he didnt spend money
>>
File: image.png (472KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
472KB, 750x1334px
>open another two pack
>moltres
>again

WHAT THE FUCK????

I pulled Moltres in my last two-pack. What are the chances of pulling the same EX twice in consecutive packs?

Also, I've pulled 4 EXs from the last five gym boosters (all 1 or 2 packs). Am I just on an insane streak of luck or are EX odds jacked up for the event?
>>
>>31911587
You are lucky, stop stealing our luck.
>>
I don't even think I'll gem any more energy for this gym
For the other gym I was doing it any chance I could because the figure drops were so good, and even though the 3mp birds were frustrating, they were nowhere near as bullshit as reuniclus is
every time I'm matched against 3 reuniclus I get pissed off, even when I get super lucky and win its still frustrating
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 392x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 392x444px
S tier:
>deoxys-a, greninja, ho-oh, mew, magmortar, articuno

A tier:
>zapdos, moltres, deoxys-s, deoxys-d, latios, lugia, rayquaza, yveltal

B tier:
>deoxys-n, latias, charizard, blastoise, chesnaught, xerneas, metagross, keldeo, infernape

C tier:
>giratina, venusaur, mewtwo, genesect,
>>
>>31911730
absolutely trash list
>>
so is moltres even remotely good outside the flying cup? should I hold on to both for a future fire gym?

or should I fuse one into the other for a CLv? I have two.
>>
>>31911747
can you not figure this shit out yourself
>>
>>31911753

no, which is why I'm asking
>>
>>31911761
yes good
no fuse
keep both
>>
>>31911765

Ok thank you.

I'm still pretty bummed that I pulled another one though. I wanted deoxys speed/defence or a mew.
>>
>>31911776
don't be bummed about getting useful figs
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 638x540px
can we talk for a second about how bullshit ho-ho is.

why the FUCK does it have an auto revive for your whole PC ability. it makes flooding the field super easy if your opponent just suicides it into your yellow figures.
>>
>>31911784
He's good but not really bullshit

it only revives one guy really, because one would be getting pushed out from ho-oh dying anyway
>>
Is metagross worth it in the gym?
What about gothitelle?
>>
>>31911832
they're decent-ish if you have nothing better

honestly metagross gym stats should just be his normal ones
even so I don't know if he'd see that much play
>>
>>31911832
>>31911841

No

MP1s always are and always will be shit, with the exception of rayquaza (even then it requires you to run switch).

A mediocre MP3 will always be better than a powerful MP1. This game is about movement and strategic placement more so than brute force.
>>
>>31911848
yeah no shit
It doesn't mean there is no room for 1mp figs at all, its just that none of the ones that exist are strong enough
movement and placement only gets you so far
two decent players will just end up with walls against each other and something has to break their way through it
reuniclus should be 1mp imo, and it would be a lot better balanced

if you want the ridiculous strength from using reuniclus, you need 3 1mp mons in your deck
or even if it gets reduced to 1mp when it is 'linked' or something
there are so many options to balance it well
>>
File: Screenshot_20170226-152444.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170226-152444.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Why do Speed users do this?
>>
>>31912527
two low rating players having dumb games
what a shocker wow
>>
>>31912527
*Invisibility Cloaks through you*
Pssst nothing personalle kid.
>>
>>31911730
where's Empoleon you friggin nerd
>>
>>31912717
Shit
>>
>>31912681
Deoxys the spacevirus
Kicked off it's home world for being TOO STRONG
Likes: Power, Defense, Speed, cosmo energy black meteorites
Dislikes: Being sorrounded, being outsped, Rayquaza from Heonn FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUG STOP DESTROYING MY METEORITES
>>
File: 50498341_p0.jpg (36KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
50498341_p0.jpg
36KB, 392x462px
>>31911730
S Tier:
>Ho-Oh, Mew, Deoxys

A Tier:
>Lugia, Lucario, Magmortar, Latias, Manaphy, Greninja, Zapdos

B Tier:
>Chesnaught, Yveltal, Xerneas, Moltres, Articuno, Blastoise

C Tier:
>Gardevoir, Charizard, Metagross, Empoleon

D Tier:
>Raikou, Torterra, Giratina, Venusaur
>>
>>31911730
Where are Lucario and Articuno?
>>
My uncle works at Niantic and he said Unown are coming it will be EX and have Hidden Power [white 70 power] which picks a random type every time it is rolled that makes it do nve/se hits depending on the type of the other pokemon it also has 2 star purple Dimension Switch that lets it swap places with any figure next to it miss is base size 7 don't tell anyone I told you this
>>
>>31913124
>nve/se hits
no chance lol
>>
is the discord kill?
>>
>Duel opponent found.
>for about 10 minutes now
W-what do I do guys, for a second it said "the other party is connecting". Should I keep waiting or restart the app? It's a gym match guise MUH STREAK.
>>
File: 1397622219.gif (15KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1397622219.gif
15KB, 356x200px
>finally get 10 daily mission for special wheel
>win 3 matches in a row
>why
>>
>deoxys-attack can make you respin the one time you get something that can beat his 50% 150dmg attack

why si this allowed
>>
>Opponent tries to capture my point with Rayquaza
>Ends up getting away from the base because of Fly happening in choke points
>>
>these niggers get Deoxys and Moltres in 2 win boxes
>I repeatedly get C figures and nothing above it besides a Xatu here and there
>>
>3 losses in a row against Lucarios ion the gym
>3 more against shuppetmemers in the league because of fucking unlucky spins

I'm done today, i only took a win from the bugbot, i don't even care about the 50 wins anymore
>>
>>31913405
You only need 45
>>
>>31913306
i feel you pal
i have yet to see another EX other than the ones i got at the very beginning
>>
>Only Psychic/Fighting types I have are Kirlia and Keldeo
>>
exeggutor so god damn stronk
>>
>>31913763

>delete a figure right before a gym
>someone always says this
>>
>>31913763
How do you run it? I have an exeggute and exeggutor but from what I read it looks very gimmicky and I don't feel like wasting a slot to keep exeggute
>>
>>31911730
Accurate list for someone who's 2318, full of mistakes.

>>31913010
>Ho-oh being in S tier
I would put Ho-oh in the B tier, having a 50 dmg attack and a purple that makes it go back 2 spaces is pretty bad, it's special ability is what makes it worth including in your team, otherwise you wanna remplaze it with more reliable figures like Yvetal.
>A tier Manaphy, greninja
i would put both of those in B tier at best, greninja will rarely hit more than 60 with it's water shuriken, just too unreliable, and Manaphy requieres you to change your play style and invest in getting good water pokemon to make it work.
>C tier Empoleon
I would move it to A tier, Diving entry is just an amazing ability, if you have both a switch and a scoop up plate you can use it to defend yourself when getting your entry points blocked or make traps to surround pokemon blocking entry points, getting easy kills.
you can also get it's preevolution, Prinplup, a common figure with an attack of 40 and 70 that also has diving entry, if you manage to kill anything with it you will get a buffed empoleon.

>>31912927
well meme'd
>>
Is there a way to change the "top" plate that shows up during a match? For example, I have Double Chance, Hurdle Jump, Goal Block, and Electric Power. Even though I have them equipped in that order, Electric Power always shows up on top for some reason. I know Electric Power sucks but I'm using it for a surprisingly effective strategy for the gym. It's actually working really well and I managed to get an 11 streak with it. No one expects it or knows how to do deal with it it.

Anyway, I think people are starting to catch on because it's always the top displayed plate. Is there a way to make another plate show instead? Double Chance, Goal Block, or Hurdle Jump would all work since everyone expects those by now.
>>
>>31913979
>I know Electric Power sucks but I'm using it for a surprisingly effective strategy for the gym
Do tell, i don't see how this is any better than a X attack.
>>
>Daily mission to watch Featured Duel.
>Spot a duel with Latias and Latios on one team, Cyndaquil on the other.
>Decide to watch it because top 3 Pokémon in same duel.
>Match goes as per usual, Latias is on the left row, one spot ahead of player's own entry point, with Latios on the spot to the right.
>Opponent's Mew is two spots away from Latias.
>Player's Glaceon is to the right of player's goal.
>Shuppet is behind Latias, on entry point, Latias under threat of surround, while also checking Player.
>Glaceon can surround Shuppet and get rid of both threats.
>Player decides to be retarded and move his Greninja next to opponent's Keldeon who's on his goal point, battles it and kills it.
>Shuppet takes the win.

Glaceon could have surrounded Shuppet, there was no other threat, opponent's Moltres was in front of Latios, so it wasn't checking either. What was this guy thinking and why is he 2.5k!?
>>
>>31914031
I have two Zapdos on my team. Electric Power boosts Thunder Crash and Steel Wing to 120 and 70 power. It also lasts the entire match until one of the Zapdos knocks something out. It even stays active if Zapdos starts a battle and gets knocked out.

120 is just enough to beat Latias, the other Birbs, Gyarados, Chesnaught, Ho-Oh, regular Deoxys, and Yveltal which are all common in this gym. Latios also won't bother attacking since only 140 Luster Purge can beat it.

X Attack is good but it sucks when you roll Roost/Purple/Steel Wing and do nothing. With Electric Power you're guaranteed a kill at some point, which is great since I play aggressively and most people play defensively. When people have 4 Pokemon surrounding their goal, it's nice to be able to start taking things out and getting onto their entry points.

This strategy won't work for most people since Zapdos is one of the only good electric Pokemon. If you've got two of them, you should try it. It probably won't work well in league matches but for the gym it's great since everyone has Latios/Latias and it's so easy to scare them away.
>>
regi trio when
>>
File: UDeG24e.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
UDeG24e.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Any suggestions for a current gym and general use team? 1/2
I know it's really not much, but I started playing like a week ago.
>>
File: z0lHOkx.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
z0lHOkx.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>31914372
2/2
>>
>>31914291

probably completely broken and like this:

>Regice
Ability: When an opponent moves to a space adjacent to Regice, have the opponent Pokemon roll. If it's a white attack or miss, the opponent becomes Frozen.
Attacks:
70 power white move that freezes the opponent if knocked out
80X power move that increases per number of Regi trio on your team
Some dodges somewhere
Really slim chance to miss

>Registeel
Ability: Same thing as above but with Paralysis
Attacks:
80 power white move that freezes the opponent if knocked out
Some dodges somewhere

>Regicock
Ability: Same thing as above but with Wait 3
Attacks:
90 power white move that I don't know dumps rocks all over the the opponent if knocked out and knocks them out too because I don't fucking know. Why not? need to compensate for Wait being less useful than Paralysis and Freeze somehow
Some dodges somewhere
>>
>>31914256
I see, though i don't know why you wanna keep it a secret, Zapdos is a pretty intimidating figure all by itself, so people are gonna play careful around it even without the +20
>>
>>31914372

is there any reason you are not using shuppet apart from muh pride
>>
>>31914643
I was trying out Natu and didn't feel like having both. I'm still not sure on who I like more, but I do miss Shuppet so I'm probably going back to it.
>>
>>31914701

shuppet is better

t.2403

shuppet goes from a goal rushing piece at lower ranks to a useful surrounding piece at higher ranks. if you look at the top of the table, most teams have a shuppet so the "low elo curb stomper" meme just isn't true.

get rid of hariyama and run both
>>
File: 1488060210803.png (296KB, 484x305px) Image search: [Google]
1488060210803.png
296KB, 484x305px
>tfw you spiky shield everyone out of the fucking way to get to the goal spot
>>
>>31914720
Thanks
>>
File: tegaki.png (118KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
118KB, 900x900px
how broken
>>
>>31914931
1 mp
Ability: Heavenly Gallop
When Arceus makes an MP move, the sound effect switches changes to twinklingstars4.ogg
>>
>>31914931
At least include Reuniclus.

Still Arceus having a move that's a plain hard counter to anything with EX rarity could be fun.
>>
>>31915361
I knew I was forgetting someone when I made that
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonduel/comments/5wadzl/working_model_deoxysrev_and_you_in_fgc/

>So now you're at 225 gems for 11 win streak
>I ended up averaging about 70 - 110 gems per 11 streak

holy smokes that's still $8-$10 per streak

why would anybody waste money doing this? or, why would anyone waste free gems for NO TROPHY and some probably shitty figures when sex packs are coming back?
>>
i give up. im just mashing ai and not wasting my time trying to grind past reuniclus walls and deoxys
>>
>>31915726
and now i've won 2 in a row hah
>>
>finally fall for the quadpack meme
>first pull: natu, natu, gothitelle, vibrava (already had this one)
>second pull: xatu, xatu (already had these), gastly, mew
>mew
>>
>First turn
>I rush with Squirtle
>He rushes with Mew and attacks
>He misses and I KO the Mew
>Forfeit

Nice
>>
>dude named "hi**ddit"

i just forfeit that one (had a couple reuniclus too)

only 10 more wins i'm really tired of this new meta shit

lol the site thinks my post is spam just from his name
>>
>>31915593
Funny thing is that this not always work, i was in my third win in a row and i get matched against someone who had 8 wins, i see his rating and he was 1533 while i was 1870.
It was a tough game but i won, that guy is going to be paying 120 gems now.
>>
>>31915593
>This whole fucking post

Some people just have a money extortio fetish
>>
>>31913860
I dont really have a way to run it.
sometimes i use it as a goalie and sometimes i get a 3mp mon up close and pokemon switch with it
>>
is gastly worth using over shuppet?
>>
>be me
>have a really bad luck with the event
>only C and one Reuniclus
>suddenly Latios
What do I swap though. Every teammate does something significant. I guess Hoothoot is the worst performing one but it has utility which Lati lacks. Help me vp
>>
>>31916709
Gastly can't surround, so he's a little limited.
It's hilarious to jump on a surrounded goal, with goal block or to win through game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170226-222845.png (553KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170226-222845.png
553KB, 720x1280px
>>31916846
Forgot the pic
>>
how am I supposed to deal with cLv5 Zapdos
>>
>>31916860
why the tentacruel?
>>
>>31916709
Anytime you run shuppet the opponent rushes to put two figures like >>31916849 says, so while you manage to block an entry point, it's still pretty annoying, specially since Shuppet isn't the best defender.

Meanwhile if you used Gastly you wouldn't plain care about that. But you're also frail as fuck.
Choose whatever you want.
>>
>>31916938
My defensive mon with pretty much guaranteed 80 power move
>>
File: why.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>move lugia next to opponents empty goal
>I win next turn
>only chance for opponent now is to attack with lone exeggutor on his side of the field to keep me from taking goal next turn
>he attacks, my white aeroblast vs his purple stun spore
>lugia goes to sleep
>fuck!
>cant move with lugia
>advance mew to try and sneak in from the other side
>he attacks my lugia again
>lugia is not sleeping, JUST STUNNED!
>lugia ko'd
>more unfavorable spins follow
>match goes to shit
>lose

I'm such a fucking idiot
>>
>open with squirtle
>opponent sends out greninja
>Squirtle rolls 30, Gren rolls miss
>walk onto his spawn
>win

My fucking sides

Squirtle is so good
>>
How is the event going for you?

I got Deoxys-N x2, Latios and Palkia. Can't really complain even though I only like Latios.
>>
>>31917264

Deoxys-N, Deoxys-A, Moltres x2 over the course of five openings (all two or single win streaks)

Nothing since the last pull. Deo-A is so fucking good though I don't care
>>
>Win 3 Room Matches
I'd actually rather win 3 League Matches in a row.
>>
File: Thoughtful President.jpg (76KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thoughtful President.jpg
76KB, 750x500px
Assuming each gym event will correspond to the types of new Pokemon added and/or buffed that are featured in the gacha, what ones do you see happening?

For example, I see them doing a Fairy/Steel event that adds:
Togepi line w/ Togekiss as an EX
Clefairy line
Scizor
Flabebe line
Magneton and Magnezone(EX)
Honedge line

Gacha will include Xerneas, Aggron, Empoleon, Lucario and Genesect in addition to Togekiss, Magnezone and either Florges or Clefable as EXs.
>>
File: 55354261_p0.jpg (128KB, 361x446px) Image search: [Google]
55354261_p0.jpg
128KB, 361x446px
>>31913893
>I would put Ho-oh in the B tier
Ho-Oh's revival ability makes it one of the strongest figures in the game. It makes decks that rely on getting figures on the board a huge threat and has a usable 100 attack. Ho-Oh is not needed for reliability in battle, and B Teir is certainly out of the question.
>greninja will rarely hit more than 60 with it's water shuriken, just too unreliable
Greninja is not needed for damage. It's a 3MP Rusher that shuts down purple.
Outclassed by Mew, so it's in A.
>Manaphy requieres you to change your play style and invest in getting good water pokemon to make it work
Manaphy decks are very strong, and the only reason is because on Manaphy itself. It's there because it does work. It's a powerful figure.
>I would move it to A tier, Diving entry is just an amazing ability
It's just a tech that let's you block hurdle jumping on spawn points, no sensible player would get surrounded by it.
It is a good tech though, so it's C.
It's whole wheel is shit, and evolution isn't a legitimate reason to fix it. You will kill nothing with 70.

TL;DR
You're dumb for thinking Empoleon is a better figure than Greninja, Ho-Oh, and Manaphy.
>>
>>31917650
Psychic gym because we need to have Natu one more fucking time.

Gacha would be dark centered.
>>
>>31917657
Yeah, I've used Empoleon extensively while I grinded a better team and while Diving Entry is useful as a failsafe, his wheel is too weak for it to be very useful

Would be a neat figure if they buffed his wheel tho. 90 hydro, a moderate size dodge and 50 aqua jet would probably be sufficient
>>
ok guys, if you're a cosmo user come out cleanly, i swear i'm not gonna get angry, you fucking homos
>>
I just want sex
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-14-01-22-00.png (583KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-14-01-22-00.png
583KB, 480x854px
>>31917657
>Ho-Oh's revival ability makes it one of the strongest figures in the game. It makes decks that rely on getting figures on the board a huge threat
Look, i will give you that Ho-oh should at least be in A because of it's usefulness
>Greninja is not needed for damage. It's a 3MP Rusher that shuts down purple.
most of the EX figures that have purple moves also have moves that do 70+ damage, so it's really risky sending a greninja to kill them
>Manaphy decks are very strong, and the only reason is because on Manaphy itself. It's there because it does work. It's a powerful figure.
Like i said, while manaphy is a pretty great support, you would need a team of 3 blastoise in your team to make it work, and even then setting manaphy is hard, because if you move it from your bench to the field it will block one of your entry points and you gonna have to protect it for it will become a target.
>It's just a tech that let's you block hurdle jumping on spawn points, no sensible player would get surrounded by it.
you will be surprised how often i surround figures with it, you just need to set a trap and let the fools walk in.
>It's whole wheel is shit, and evolution isn't a legitimate reason to fix it. You will kill nothing with 70.
i tend to get better results since i use a manaphy in my deck, so it's actually pretty strong with both evolving and the manaphy bonus
>>
>>31917264
Bad.

My only EXs were Infernape and Empoleon. Both mediocre.

I also got a Gastly which is nice I guess. I pull a lot of shenanigans with destiny bond which is nice. Could be useful if we ever get a Poison or Ghost gym I guess.
>>
File: 1481481601253.jpg (21KB, 331x312px) Image search: [Google]
1481481601253.jpg
21KB, 331x312px
>>31918398

>1887
>thinks he's qualified to talk about game balance
>>
>>31918398
You're still underestimating Ho-Oh's usefulness.
It still has a decent size 100 attack, and it's purple can be used to your advantage if you know how to position properly.

>most of the EX figures that have purple moves also have moves that do 70+ damage, so it's really risky sending a greninja to kill them
Any figure with a large purple with never attack Greninja. If they land it, they can lose instantly thanks to 3MP.
>attacking with a rusher
Ha, nice joke.

>because if you move it from your bench to the field it will block one of your entry points
Switch with a 3MP or other defense to get right to the back of your field after you've set up a wall. Even covering up a spawn isn't so bad after tossing out all your other figures in positioning that makes it bad for your opponent to risk attacking you while you set up.

>you will be surprised how often i get lucky and battle really shitty players.
Hmmm...

>i tend to get better results since i use a manaphy in my deck, so it's actually pretty strong with both evolving and the manaphy bonus
yeah, because Manaphy is that good. it makes otherwise weak things much better.
>>
>>31918643
>gym rank
>mattering
Do I have to start showing my epeen every time I comment as well?
>>
>>31918834

no it just means you're bad at the game and your opinion on what counts as a 'good' figure should be discarded immediately
>>
>have 2 reuni
>attack deoxys-a
>it gets miss, i get attack
>refuse to respin
>it respins me
>it asks me again if i want to respin
holy shit this is too good.

By the way, attacker's respin goes first.
>>
>>31917650
>fairy
>making the Sylveon/Wigglytuff dream meme all have 3MP
Sounds fun.
>>
File: epeen.png (1MB, 726x1290px) Image search: [Google]
epeen.png
1MB, 726x1290px
>>31918851
Oh?
>>
>>31917264
Not even a single rare.I hate this
>>
>>31918875

>2867=/=1887

???
>>
>>31918398
>>31918895
>>31918875
>different names
>>
>>31918895
I never said I was Aciv, I'm just against the "my rank is higher therefore my opinion is correct" talk. Also my gym rank is like 1550 because I don't bother with them, gym rank means jack shit.
>>
>>31918875
>going a few threads back and saving someones epeen.
lel
>>
>>31918931

i'd rather trust a high elo player like you who's had experience playing against good players, not some sub-2000 trash

good players have a higher rank for a reason
>>
File: 46095087_p5.jpg (45KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
46095087_p5.jpg
45KB, 240x240px
>>31918947

>good players
>these so called good players right now run triple reuniclus + cosmo plate along a full set of Deos
>>
>>31919014

>muh pack luck
>>
>>31919028

>pack luck for that deck

you were clearly baiting before but now it doesn't even matter
>>
>>31919060

>your post is bait! y-your point is defunct!

yeah no. you don't need triple reuniclus or deo-cancer to get to a high rank. you just have to get fucking gud.
>>
File: still free to leaf.png (1MB, 726x1290px) Image search: [Google]
still free to leaf.png
1MB, 726x1290px
>>31919014
good team != good player fortunately
>>31918946
naw
>>31918947
He posted a gym fight, not a league fight, gym rank means jack shit. That was my point.
>>
File: ghost.png (92KB, 861x335px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
92KB, 861x335px
Rate this jank
>>
File: ghost.png (94KB, 861x335px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
94KB, 861x335px
>>31919079
Forgot the sizes
>>
>>31919079
Wouldn't run it over a Shuppet. Suicide Shupper is too good and that Gengar's Dream Eater is basically just another giant miss section for all the use it'd be.
>>
>>31919078
>shit player gets to 2815 because of the team
That kinda makes it worse honestly.
>>
>>31919078

>checkmating deo AND reuni cancer in under 20 turns

how
>>
>>31919104
>Released next update alongside other strong ghosts
>Psychic Gym added

Screencap this.
>>
played against a guy with 10 streak and 1300 gym rank his team was full of normal pokes and that rare pikachu, i guess this game is more enjoyable in lower brackets
>>
>>31919183
They won't do Psychic next, Psychic was a part of the current Gym event.

Water, Electric, Flying, Ice, Fighting and Psychic have already been used in gyms, so its safe to assume none of them will be used again until at least half of the total types have been used.

My bets are on Dragon/Fairy, Fairy/Steel or Steel/Fire.
>>
>>31919268
He could have just kept his streak going with gems. The game is more enjoyable in lower brackets though.
>>
>>31919290
>implying the devs care
Psychic Gym means their last whale-bait get to be strong again.
>>
>>31919290

it's obviously dragon next

they're preloading everyone with dratini and dragonair
>>
>>31919344
3 MP Gabites and Sligoos will be everywhere.
>>
>>31919176
I really liked that game because he went first, I didn't instigate a single attack, and I still won unscathed.

Basically he opened the usual Cosmo/Deo S opening, once I had my goal secure I moved the Leaf on the left, he tried to kill with Reuniclus and failed, I stuck Shuppet there, he countered with Deo D thus blocking his entry.

Next I sent Mew up the right side, he countered with Reuniclus but didn't attack for some reason, I hurdle jumped, he foolishly goal blocked with Deo S, I used Greninja to trap that Reuniclus on the right. He then spent the last few turns failing to kill the confused Leafeon on the left (can't be killed if it rolls Dodge or Grass Whistle) while I brought in another Leafeon to trap the goal with Mew.

He made some bad decisions.
>>
>>31919290
You're probably right about Dragon/Fairy. They seem to be hyping up the Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite line right now. I could see them releasing Dragonite this week and another gym the week after.

I also think a Poison/Ground gym might happen soon. There are no poison EX figures besides Venusaur and there aren't that many R figures either. Same with ground type EXs. Garchomp, Groudon (not available to international players), Zygarde, and ... who else? None of these figures are that great. I think this would be the developers answer to people complaining about all EX teams.

Grass/Bug might be an option too. We have Mew and Manaphy already. What about Celebi? They could also use it as an opportunity to introduce Gen 7. Have them bring in the Vikavolt line or something. It would be nice to have some more decent R/EX electric and bug types.

So yeah, most likely Dragon/Fairy. Poison/Ground could work depending on how sick the devs are of complaints. Grass/Bug could happen in the future but whatever

I just really hope the next gym isn't dark. ANYTHING but dark. I'm so tired of Weavile teams.
>>
>>31919482
If the next gym is Dragon/Fairy, prepare to see Wiggy/Sylveon teams everywhere. With an attack buff, Sylveon can do 300 fucking damage.
>>
>>31919516
Could be worse, could be Fairy/Dragon.
>>
>>31919516
>>31919482
>3MP Vibrava
time to meme
>>
Does anyone want a room match to get your daily in?
My room is 354-969-230
No key
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-26-21-58-34.png (380KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-26-21-58-34.png
380KB, 480x854px
>>31918643
This was now some time ago during the Flying gym cup, without a bird it was pretty hard to get anywhere i still somehow got a 11 box with only 1 continue where i lost because of timing out.
While my rating might not be that high, i've got enough experience as to know what i'm talking about, btw what rank are you now?.

>>31918947
>yeah, because Manaphy is that good. it makes otherwise weak things much better.
honestly, i'm thinking about getting rid of it and just using good EX and rare figures, but the utility of empoleon and how fun poliwhirl is is really stoping me from doing so.
that and the fact that my other EX figures are greninja, keldeo and Xerneas
>>
Do you think they'll ever do a C/UC event? All you can use on your teams is C/UC figures and plates.

Or maybe an event where all you can use it Pokemon that evolve at least once. If you've ever played competitively or at least Pokemon Stadium 2, it would be like Little Cup.

The gyms are kind of getting boring.
>>
>>31919651
I got an 8 streak with this team:
Lugia
Shuppet
Skarmory
Salmence
Weavile x 2
>>
File: IMG_0500.png (444KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.png
444KB, 640x1136px
>>31913176
Could be worse
Wrong image but I guess it still counts
>>
when you rage quit a match, what happens to the other player? Do they have to wait out your timer? Do they insta win?
>>
>>31914931
It will probably just be like Exeggrcute but with multiple Judgements ranging from 50 to 150
>>
>>31919931
just wondering because I usually rage quit against 5 deoxys + ho-oh since there's no point in playing against these
>>
>>31919931
i think the game gives you a minute to reconnect before giving the victory to the other player
>>
>>31919959
stay the whole five minutes, just make a move every 2 minutes, just enough as to make him waste his time too.
>>
>>31917056
You know sleep only prevents moving/initiating attacks right? If they attack you, it will proceed as normal. You aren't stupid, just unlucky.
>>
deo-a is absolutely disgusting

tfw i dont have it
>>
>>31919981
Whenever I make dumb mistakes and get rushed I always wait it out.

These people live so fast. Sometimes you need to take a break and smell the roses :^)
>>
Dragonair(R):

Movement: 2
Ability: Molt - At the start of your turn, it may erase the special status that is affecting this Pokemon (turn ends immediately after usage).

Wheel:
4 miss
32 magnetic storm(2 star) - causes paralysis to all surrounding pokemon; itself included.
12 miss
48 Dragon Tail - benches opponent (except when opponent faints). Then your Battle opponent gains wait. 60 dmg
>>
>>31920132
so Dragonite will be EX. Why do all the pseudo legendaries get to be EX except for Salamence?
>>
>>31920132

that purple is busted holy shit
>>
>opponent has something next to their goal on one side
>bluff an unfavourable attack into is as though its a last ditch effort
>get a draw as hoped
>opponent advances their positioning elsewhere
>hurdle jump onto goal
>>
File: 50806145_p0.jpg (154KB, 372x445px) Image search: [Google]
50806145_p0.jpg
154KB, 372x445px
>>31920132
>Molt is worthless
>Confusion kills
>2MP
>60 Damage
>Purple only causes Paralysis
sucks ass.
>>
>>31920242

how's 1500 elo these days
>>
File: 375.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL 2300 COOL KIDS POST

YOU CAN O-N-L-Y REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE MASTER TIER OR ABOVE
>>
>>31920132
man I wish I didn't accidentally fuse my Dratini. Dragonair looks good evolved
>>
>>31920261
2700 but good thanks
>>
>>
>>31920273

nice proof
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-12-55-20.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-12-55-20.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>31920296
i've dropped dont laugh at me
>>
I'm at 2700 right now but sometimes I wish I could go back to 1500 and rerank. Lower ranks were so much fun. Every team at 2600 is the same. I would totally lose on purpose if your league didn't affect what Pokemon you could get in timed/locked boosters.
>>
>>31920343
just play room matches then duderino
1500 players are boring as shit
doesnt matter if their teams are different, they let just walk up to goal or surround everything without ever having to fight
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 288x512px
how bad is it doc
>>
>>31920433
he's a pretty good dude but there are better dudes
>>
WHAT IS THE BULLSHIT THAT IS STILL HAVING A TURN WHEN USING AN AWAKENING>>>>>
>>
>>31919989
no no no, im stupid. I thought I was sleeping so didnt move my figure on to the unprotected goal that was 1 step away. If I wasnt stupid i would have realized that stun spore only paralyzes, not sleeps and therefore not immobile. I could have won, literally 1 step away and it was my turn but again, im stupid.
>>
>>31920538
you're so bad at articulating yourself
don't say lugia went to sleep if it didnt go to sleep
>>
File: 1383886048097.jpg (7KB, 251x184px) Image search: [Google]
1383886048097.jpg
7KB, 251x184px
>Get to 2100
>Have shit luck with spins, 4-5 losses resulting in demotion
>Fight my way back to 2100
>Repeat
>>
>>31920270
2500+ tier when
2700+ tier when
3000+ tier when
>>
>>31920433
Easily the worst MP 3 EX in my mind. Techno Charge should stack and be permanent..
>>
>>31920532
>being at a rank where people still use Awakenings
>>
>>31907043
Got two ex rares out of gym boxes in only 25 wins, also got lugia and charizard out of the same sex pack a while back
>>
>>31918875
>>31920318
>>31920343
so who is the highest ranked person in all of /pdg/?
>>
>>31921431
weis is highest thats posted their rank
>>
>>31921431
The real question is if the best of /pdg/ could defeat the best of plebbit in a match.
>>
>>31921358
and what rank would that be because i was in the 2000's
>>
>>31921806
under 2500 is trashbag rank
>>
File: Cunt breaker.png (73KB, 801x424px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt breaker.png
73KB, 801x424px
Is this "balanced?"
>>
>open blue booster
>get second deoxys
>another defence deox
>can't even level it because it doesnt do jack shit on a deoxys-d
>literally any EX would of been better, even genisect
>fucking waste of luck on a shitty EX pull

fuck. And I am so wanting to try this energy plate shit. I think def and speed deox combo can work well. Get to own goal with speed deox, energy plate defense deox when on to the field when attacked then have speed deox for rushing.
>>
>>31922271
Well it turns out you can't even level up their chain level, it's not an option. 2 defense deox in a deck would be almost as usless as a CLv1 deox, so my point still stands....
>>
>tfw you lose when the enemy has 2 seconds left on the timer
>>
When does February end for this game? Midnight UTC or Midnight Japanland time? When do we get our February monthly ranking rewards?
>>
>you can use hurdle jump on pokemon with Wait
WHy is this allowed
>>
File: file.png (892KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
892KB, 720x640px
>>31922359
>he doesn't know
>>
>>31922344
>tfw you jump on the enemy goal with 0:00 on your own clock
>final scene where figure hops on enemy goal plays
>think you pulled a last second win
>LOSE
>>
Well, im done with this game, high elo matches are mostly reuniclus/deoxys meme. Fucking devs
>>
Why is that there's still no option to cancel using a plate
>>
>>31922431
How high are you talking about? I poked my head into the 2500s for a bit and have only faced a few of them.
>>
File: 20170223_160923.png (269KB, 422x572px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_160923.png
269KB, 422x572px
>opponent forfeits because I took down his yveltal and shuppet with Greninja in a single turn
>>
>>31920145
>Goodra
>Hydreigon
>>
>>31922456
2600s, now droped to 2400s
>>
>My Machamp versus goalie Ho-oh
>Could easily get surrounded, it was a desperate situation
>Opponent Ho-oh attacks
>Submission versus Gust
>Stroll into the goal in my turn
>>
I just started playing. Why the fuck do I keep getting matched up against people with rare as fuck pokemon with double my attack?
>>
does anyone know what the cutoff time for matches counting towards your February ranking is?

< 3600 gets 7 booster tickets and I'm sitting at 3599 right now so I'm not going to do any more matches until February is over. The issue is that I don't know when March 1st is for this game. Are they using UTC or Japan time or ...?
>>
Is Kabuto good or just a meme?I got one and I'm thinking of replacing Squirtle with it.

>>31922789
fwiw, they use UTC for events and gyms
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-17-53-08.png (564KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-17-53-08.png
564KB, 1080x1920px
>>31922789
you couldnt scroll down slightly further?
>>
>>31922783
the gym event matches you up against real people. Sometimes these people have been playing for months and have dozens of good figures. Matchmaking is totally random and not based on ranking or current streak for some reason. It's very frustrating if you're new or just generally struggling.

the league matches will match you up against bots until you hit 1500. The bots will have rare/EX figures but you can beat them if you're clever with your movements. After 1500, you'll start playing against humans.

If you've only been playing for a day or two, I think you should try out quest mode. You'll learn the basics, get some gems, and get some figures you can use for fusion. You should also try out league matches to get your timed/locked boosters. Make sure you do your daily missions too.
>>
Pheromosa

4mp
Ability: This pokémon goes back to the bench at the end of the opponent's turn if it moved by using MP

High Jump Kick* 30% 140
*If this move doesn't KO the opponent, this pokémon faints
Triple Kick 40% 30x
Rapid Spin 18% 20 gold
Miss 10%
>>
>>31922055
Stuff like that is why gold attacks keep getting powercreep.
>>
>>31920145
Goodra and Hydregon aren't.
I can see Flygon and Haxorus being EXs
>>
File: sdijasiodfjd.jpg (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
sdijasiodfjd.jpg
189KB, 750x1334px
Yay just pulled rayquaza from a 2 pack.
since this game's meta is horribly broken I only play to try and collect all the neat pokemon at this point. maybe someday we will get trading (since the irl tfg game had it)

also i wonder if 1 pack gym figures have the exact same figure GET odds as opening a 1 pack booster figure from the store.
>>
>>31923244
>also i wonder if 1 pack gym figures have the exact same figure GET odds as opening a 1 pack booster figure from the store.

highly unlikely
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 250x211px
>tfw deleted the game and couldn't transfer data because I can't get past the home screen
I had 6 EX pokemons and 2 Gyarados
>>
>>31923420
why did you delete it
>>
>>31920027
>tfw reuniclus is even more disgusting
The attacker's respin goes first, but even if you attack Deoxys-A with Reuniclus, you can refuse to respin. The game will ask you again to respin. And that was using only 2 Reuniclus.
>>
>>31922055
So its Ability is basically Still but without any weakness?
>>
Sexs aren't coming back. I'm at my limit. I'm going to buy Quads.
>>
>>31923907
Two Quads. One Flareon and one Wigglytuff. This is bullshit.
I'll wait for sexs.
>>
>>31923907
>sexs aren't coming back
>this meme again
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-28-00-32-52.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-28-00-32-52.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
post satisfying victories
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>tfw lost to bugbot
>>
>>31924378
did you lose on purpose or something
>>
>>31924393

yes, I'm trying to tank my rating so I can get a streak going because I want the trophy
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-23-35-02.png (560KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-23-35-02.png
560KB, 480x854px
>>31924375
i have a screenshot of a match where i won with 00 seconds, the funny thing is that the turn before that i had ended with 00 seconds, carlos is a real bro
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-28-02-11-41.png (578KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-28-02-11-41.png
578KB, 1080x1920px
dragonair tomorrow dudes and dudettes
>>
>Get Deoxys-S
>I don't like using it at all

Probably because I don't have Deoxys-A and the plate, because without support it's pretty shitty.
>>
>>31925095
Deoxys A is the only broken one, the other 2 are pretty balanced.
>>
>>31925109
this, forcing a respin in the oponent with a white zone of 130 was a mistake
>>
>>31925109
What if they swap dimensional slip and psycho boost? Would it be balanced?
>>
>>31925211
you don't even need to have more than 1 to get the respin
>>
>>31925290
probably
>>
>>31925290
Just remove the stupid ass respin to make it fair.
>>
File: IMG_0504.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Fucking bitch. Beat him tho. Had to run Jolteon on goal, he kept attacking it and it landed on dodge like 6 times, giving me enough time to inch Yveltal to his goal and set up some back up. When I got there, he ran the other Deoxys onto defense. I kept attacking it while he attacked Jolteon, maybe once or he killed Jolteon but I just killed him, he sent another, killed me guy, I hurdled over. Eventually killed his on defense, sent some shitmon to take out Yveltal but it landed on Dodge and I won.
>>
>>31925324
>3x speed
>no attack or cosmo plate
Looks like a free win to me mate.
>>
>>31925338
the top plate is an attack plate
>>
Fuck Blastoise
>>
>>31925342
I meant no Deoxys Attack.
>>
why is deoxys-attack allowed to be so fucking busted

nerfs when? if opponent has deo-a and a few double chances there is nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>31925439
Don't worry, Deoxys won't see much use when they add the next set of broken figures:^)
>>
>surround the opponent's goal in a do-or-die situation thanks to the opponent's Deoxys rolling Dimensional Slip and Dodge
Nerf luck
>>
Keep Hariyama or replace with a second Machamp in the gym?
>>
reminder to try for 120 wins within 2 days and 10 hours unless reuniclus keeps cockblocking you
>>
>Playing gym cup
>be in an very tied match with my opponent
>constant ''now you shit your pants'' ''No, it's your turn to shit your pants''
>end up trying to win by timing out
>I have 43 seconds and he has 33
>decide to let the AI play for me since my goal is well defended and it will make 1 second moves for me
>AI decides it's good idea to go all in
>AI moves a figure and then waste 6 whole seconds deciding whether or not to attack the opponent
>the other guy is just making 1 mp moves with his figures at his base
>AI is about to kill the goal keeper with my best figure which is guaranteed to kill it
>TIME OUT LOST
>3 seconds in the opponent's timer, 0 in mine
holy fucking shit AI, you were suppose to win me the game, not wasting my time!
>>
>>31926113
I'm still at 55, at very best I'm aiming for 70
>>
>>31920132
Could be interesting with Jolteon.
>>
File: kek.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>open gym booster to restart streak
>game one puts me against some kid with a 10 win streak
>he needs one more win to get 11
>advance easily cuz he gets distracted by trapinch
>trapinch is a fucking bro pulling clutch dodges
>continue to advance
>I fucking win
>ruin his shit
>feel a little bad
>still fucking kek

he was about 250 points lower than me. he probly lowered it on purpose to try and get easy wins for his streak so that's even funnier.
>>
>>31926675
Don't feel bad, he's already wasted about 100 gems to get there, so 10 more is nothing
>>
Did anyone else's monthly ranking for leagues go up a lot overnight? I went from 3500 to 3800 and I didn't even do anything. I just got bumped from the 7 booster tickets tier to the 5 tickets. This sucks. I haven't even done any matches since yesterday.
>>
>lose 4 in a row (not counting bugbot)
>win 6 in a row
>down 25 rank from where I started
weeeeee
>>
>>31926817
Just means people passed you. Gotta keep up.
>>
File: 1471191903458.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471191903458.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
guys help i just got the app and spammed through the tutorials what are the strats for fusions and what's the best way to get good mons
>>
>>31926890
There are no strats for fusions, you just dump garbage to level up the pokémon you like using.

Money of course, by playing free instead you accumulate gems and then use them all when sextuple packs pop out in the shop, also play the gym event the most you can since it gives tons of boxes.
>>
>>31926890

this post should help you: >>31922895

I recommend skipping the gym altogether since you probably don't have any useful figures for it (fighting/psychic). Do quest mode. It starts off very easy and gets difficult towards the end. You'll get common figures and gems as rewards as you progress. Since you're brand new to the game, you'll also quickly figure out how to play, basic strategies, and so on. Being good at setting up for surrounds is much more useful than having good figures. You could have a team of 6 EXs and still lose if you don't know what you're doing.

Do league matches to open your locked booster. You also get timed boosters when you win. Make sure you unlock those. Try to plan things out before you start the countdown for these. Like if you have a white 1 booster and a 6 hour purple booster and you're going to work, do the purple booster
>>
>>31926978
>I recommend skipping the gym altogether since you probably don't have any useful figures for it (fighting/psychic).

He can do the story anytime, even if he gets like 1 box every 10 plays it's still good. Also he can learn how actual people play instead of going against a retarded AI.
>>
>>31927052
do i unlock story after training or
>>
>>31927052
I guess you're right. I'm just assuming he would lose every match (sorry, nothing against that anon, kek) except for maybe bugbot. I wasn't sure if that was a better way of getting figures than with story mode. I think you're right though.

>>31927093
On the leagues home screen, there's a button to the right of the play button. It has six little squares on it. Press it and you'll see another Quests button. That's story mode. For some reason they hid it behind a menu.
>>
>>31927093
Story mode is actually called ''Quest'', and it's in the same menu where you find room matches, daily mission, news, etc.
also you should do the training, some of the training mission rewards you with useful plates such as double chance and hurdle jump.
>>
File: Figures 2.png (2MB, 2880x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Figures 2.png
2MB, 2880x1280px
So I got a R Cube, what the hell do I spend it on? Or do I save it for something better?

That's my League team, by the way, my Gym team is Heracross, Shuppet, R Pikachu -> Raichu, Shelgon -> Salamence, Machamp, Leafeon.
>>
>>31927240
your team is shit, why are you using the bad pikachu and bayleff?
you have way better options to use in your league team.
Save it for something better
>>
File: mvt5qzL.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mvt5qzL.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>Get into this situation
>Still lose anyway since the fetus of fair rerolls is just that strong
>>
>>31927439
UC Pikachu has worked out a few times, plus it's good Raichu fodder. Bayleef has been a trooper a few times as well, especially with the +20 when attacking and the occasional Poison Powder.

Still, what would you recommend I use for the League or Gym teams, if the latter also needs improvements?
>>
>>31927560
bayleff for blastoise
pikachu UC for another 2pm figure, maybe salamence (alone)
>>
Fuck Lucario and fuck Aura Sphere
>>
Just unboxed a Gardevoir, how useful would it be in the Gym without a Kirlia?
Current team is Shuppet, Hariyama, Machamp, Natu, Latios and Zapdos.
>>
>>31920132
Is it just me, or can this be used effectively against Reuniclus?
>Dragon Tail benches them even if they spin Hyper Beam
>Magnetic Storm paralyzes them unless they spin Confuse Ray
>if they do confuse, either activate your ability or watch as you constantly go Dragon Tail into Magnetic Storm, rendering them unable to kill you until one of you gets unlucky
>use with Jolteon to let it Thunder Rush through everything and onto goal/into surrounds/whatever
>>
>Purple box
>rainbow flash
>larvitar
>Gold EX cube
>Green EX cube

did anyone experience this before?
>>
>>31927906
im going to use it with jolteon. I've fused 3 dratini together already
>>
>>31927520
this is the sole reason I switched from shuppet to gastly. The two reuniclus just move back and forth over the goal point to try to waste time. Eventually they'll expose the goal and not realize gastly can just jump into it and not get surrounded. Feels great.
>>
>>31927954
>Dratini
It's gonna be a massive pain to evolve, though. Push Away is only 2*, and while Dragon Rage is 80, it's a tiny segment. By far the biggest segment is Tail Snap, which is 30 damage - almost useless, since most 3MP Pokemon can meet or beat that with ease.
>>
>>31927921
yeah and I wasn't even mad. Green EX cubes are great.
>>
>>31928042

of course, it fits anything you already have, now my problem is choosing what to use it on
>>
>>31928041
i like the struggle
>>
>>31928041

>implying fighting off a bunch of reuniclus doesn't call for DESPERATE TIMES
>>
>>31928100
That's a one-time plate that costs two slots. You'd be better off bringing Double Chance and praying, and even better off just bringing Dragonair to begin with.
>>
File: 50732411_p0.jpg (110KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
50732411_p0.jpg
110KB, 355x369px
The game keeps freezing when I open my shitty 1 Streak box and I want to die.
>>
>>31928016
Problem is that the oppenent plain didn't care and powered through my defenses with atk +30 and the power of fun rerolling.
>>
>Use Double Chance
>second roll is always worse than the first
>>
Either have more mons with yellow attacks, or nerf Blastoise
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-23-03-46.png (537KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-23-03-46.png
537KB, 720x1280px
Yes! Yeeeees! Got one of two I wanted in this damn game! Now I just need Latias and my main goal in this game is complete!
>>
>>31928613

>he doesn't have a greninja or mew
>>
>>31928647

but anon, latios is shit
>>
>>31928613
Pichu automatically paralyzes Blastoise after they battle. Blastoise becomes completely useless when paralyzed. Just attack it with a gold move or purple move (depends on what attack the opponent leveled up for blastoise) and it's dead.

Dragonair will also be a good way to deal with it too. It won't be able to directly attack without risk of dying but if it attacks something standing next to blastoise, it'll get paralyzed because of its purple move.

Mew also deals with blastoise well.
>>
>>31928649
Check your luck privilege
>>
>>31928655
I don't give a fuuuuuck, it's one of my favourite Pokémon (second to Latias, only), and I've been wanting to get both him and Latias since I started playing this. S-Tier EX and one of the best figures in the game, AND my second favourite Pokémon, you bet your ass I'm happy about this!
>>
If you have three Reuniclus I'm going play the most annoyingly I can and when I'm one step from losing I'm going to wait for the time loss win
>>
>opponent has Deoxys
>lol reroll until I lose
>opponent has Reuniclus
>lol reroll until I lose
I want this meme to end
>>
>>31928664

>one of the best figures in the game

you're not being serious right

enjoy auto-losing when the game goes to 5v6
>>
what elo should i drop to before going for my meme streak in the gym
>>
FUCKING FUCK I GOT RELEGATED
>>
>>31928664
>S-Tier EX and one of the best figures in the game
lol
>>
>>31928691
>>
>>31928647
>>31928664
Are you the same Latias fucker that was bitching when Latias was revolved out of the boosters for awhile? Congrats on the 1/2 mang
>>
Machamp and Hariyama are complete jobbers
>>
How do I git lucky?
>>
>>31928719
Why isn't it demoted?
>>
File: 1482639127039.jpg (7KB, 211x170px) Image search: [Google]
1482639127039.jpg
7KB, 211x170px
>based Greninja took down a Jolteon and a Salamence blocking the goal point leaving him with nothing but a meme shuppet at my entry point and Charizard both too far away to do anything

IKU-Z MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>31928613

>he doesn't use Natu
>>
File: RAGE (2).jpg (53KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE (2).jpg
53KB, 500x378px
i just had one of the most retarded matches ever.
>the opponent had my entry points blocked with a deoxis attack on the left and a latios on the right
>i have my poliwhirl and yveltal defending
>i realize that i've got a higher chance at winning a fight between Yveltal and latios, so i just go and attack it
>i use a double chance just for safety
>He rolls a 60 and i roll a purple
>I got him now!
>Reroll
>purple again
>Fuck
>opponent start getting his zapdos close to me
>''if i kill this latios i should be fine''
>attack it again
>he rolls 70
>i roll draining wind and it forces me to get my poliwhirl out of the goal
>motherfucker!
>Opponent's zapdos is getting closer!
>i attack his zapdos again, i just have to kill it!
>60 and purple
>YVELTAL CMON!
>at this point i don't care if my yveltal dies, i just want it to roll a white
>I attack latios one last time
>dodges and i roll purple
>Zapdos is now 2 steps away from my goal and it can fly over my poliwhirl and land in my goal so i'm forced to move poliwhirl or i lose
>Yveltal gets surrounded between Latios and Zapdos
>i lost the game anyway
>>
>>31929517
>>31929517
>>31929517
>>
>>31929522
Could you stop with the frogposting?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.