[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: bump the threads you fuckers edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 15

File: cyndaquilwinkevent.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
cyndaquilwinkevent.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
Last thread >>31318445

>currently
Carnivine try'ems
Daily Pokemon #4 (Wynaut, Torkoal, Zangoose, Luvdisc, Seviper)
Winking Johto Starters (Cyndaquil...)
Lugia (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Houndoom Safari
Noivern (hearts) [PSBs]
Kingdra (hearts) [PSBs]
Feraligatr (hearts) [PSBs]
Ho-Oh (gold) [PSBs]

>upcoming
M-Houndoom Compy (Ttar 'ruptions) [see pic]
Celebi Escalation (not 500 stages, POSSIBLY TIMED)
Ttar (gold) [PSBs & RMLs]
Politoed (70 BP Crowd Control)

>what to grind:
Kingdra to SL5
Ho-Oh to SL2 if you want

>do not grind:
Feraligatr
Noivern

>compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-13-19-06-15.png (140KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-13-19-06-15.png
140KB, 480x800px
I can't wait to be done with this.
>>
Thank God, a proper thread. Honey, I'm home.
>>
>Noivern
>do not grind

But I can't afford to let my Cloud Clear+ fail on a 3-match, OP.
>>
>>31368958
Forgot to add: use a SS on your Ho-Oh if you're gonna grind it.

>>31369207
But Noivern has Cloud Clear ++, even shittier :^)
>>
>>31369279
I guess I'm gonna have to grind it to SL5 then. I'll prioritize it above Kingdra too, since Greninja already exists.

>>31369049
at like 4.25 rn
>>
What are the chances of Gallade and Pinsir's Mega abilities being good? Houndoom's is situational as fuck but at least it works with shit like Vanilluxe, I swear they'll end up making M-Pinsir erase Clouds and Gallade erase Coins or some crap
>>
>>31369423
Deer custmer: we heard you're suggestions and we will give those ability to Mega Pinsir and Mega Gallade. Thanks you for playing and please keep supporting us!!
>>
>>31369423
Ideally, every mega effect will be situationally perfect. I'd be content with a M-Pinsir that erases clouds if it got released like right before, like, a Necrozma Escalation that is rife with clouds.
>>
S-ranked Jumpluff using just DD, but the catchrate was barely around 30%, so I had to use a GB.
Oh well, at least I'm at 703/703 now, so I can do some Survival Mode grinding these days
>>
>>31369423
They'll probably just be X-shape or Pick 1/3 spots to because that's all the rage now.
>>
Is risk taker machamp a meme or is actually worth it?
Im thinking in giving it the 10 RML and PSB to get the ability to lvl5 but not sure if it's good though
>>
>>31370284
Absolutely worth, it's the strongest mon in the game. It's a shame you missed the grind.

Speaking of the grind, just failed Kingdra when it dropped a present thanks to some major bad luck. First time that's happened this grind, brings me back to the good old days of Uxie-grinding and watching those psb slip through my fingers.
>>
>>31370284
It is absolutely worth it. Every risk taker is worth it.

>>31370410
I failed like 5 times already, I would be done by now had I not had such bad luck.
>>
>>31370284
Every Risk-Taker is worth it, except for the Normal-types. Those heavy hits will change a shitty run to a completed one.
>>
>>31370284
Did you just started playing yesterday or something? Risk-Taker is agreed by everyone to be among the best abilities in the game, there's a reason the default Survival Mode team is M-Beedrill, SS Machamp/Landorus-T, Houndoom/SS Emboar and Hoopa-U
>>
Don't let this motherfucker die again. We were doing so well for a couple weeks.
>>
Let's say Shiny M-Fug's ability ends up being the same as Mewtwo Y's, would giving Druddigon the SS, 5 RMLs and enough Skill Boosters be worth it then?
>>
>>31371039
I'd rather not give it that many cookies, but if it was grindable, sure, it'd hit slightly harder than Lando-T.
>>
>>31369049
>still at lv3
>need like 55psb
>used last days to catch utter trash shitmons
>roseus center is full of shit catchrates... usually with a ~15% for a S-Rank

GS sure knows what fun is :^)
there is no better feeling than to literally waste dozens hearts to catch some bp30 cloud clear shit
>>
>>31369423
>Gallade. Erases up to 10 Coin Icons

GS. PLEASE.
>>
>>31371343
Could actually be cool in a stage that's like noting but coins, so if you don't actively clear the coins there's no
chance you'll beat it. But with like a checkerboard pattern of coins and rocks (not blocks because they break after 5 turns) so you don't end up swimming in coins when you do clear it.

But what mon is associated with money and that evil?

Oh shit, Alolan Meowth!
>>
>>31371039
That'd be game-changing.

>>31371343
>>31371406
If both of these came out, it would change the way grinding would go in the game. GS needs to add this. It would change the game.
>>
>>31371406
Oh fuck... I just though... Imagine this, then they add Prospector/Golddigger, whatever it's called... fuck my dick.

It would be such a cool thing to do for people that manage to reach stage 1000 or whatever it'd be...

Pls GS, we know you lurk her
>>
>>31371275
Why are you wasting your hearts trying to catch shitmons? Just keep advancing on RC and get to M-Fug. You can always come back later with stronger mons and get the S ranks easier.
>>
>>31371553
I m-mean... Hello custmer. Please remind that you can always use jewels to buy coins from our store! There are special offers just for you!! Thanks and keep supporting us.
>>
>>31368958
>M-Houndoom Compy (Ttar 'ruptions) [see pic]

I donĀ“t get it
>>
So who to mega speed up next? So far I've done: Gengar, MMY, MFug, Lucario, Garchomp, Blaziken, Sceptile, Beedrill, and Tyranitar.
I was thinking Shiny Gyarados? Or Aerodactyl because it's been the one I've always said I'd do but then something new and good keeps getting released... I really hate the slow evolution time and it is actually pretty useful...
>>
>>31371817
Sorry, I copypasted most of the last thread info and didn't notice that. There was a pic of Houndoom in the last thread's OP.
>>
>>31371568

Nah, fuck you and your stupid overexploited joke
>>
>>31371888
>Falling for the Lucario meme
Do MMX
>>
>>31371985
>implying it's only me who does that
>>
>>31371888
How good/bad is M-Camerupt?
Thought of candying it instead o tyranitar, but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>31372014

then fuck yous and yours stupid overexploited joke
>>
>>31372027
Camerupt is amazing.
>>
>>31372084
Cursing is not allowed in my thread. This is a christian board. Please leave.
>>
>>31371988
Kiddo when I candied lucario MMX wasn't released until MONTHS later. Back in the early days it was fairly useful. And whenever using MMX is actually an option using MS is much better anyway.

>>31372027
Not sure does seem decent but I feel I've got garchomp already covering the ground type... And I'm not great utilising the press here mega effects...
>>
File: 1484103035604.png (486KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484103035604.png
486KB, 705x1000px
Friend me pl0x ZU79WCEZ
>>
>>31372027
It Mega Evolves faster and has better coverage, in fact I used it to beat Survival Mode
I never really liked the idea of candying Tyranitar because it still takes ages to evolve even when max candied and most of the times you would use it you'd probably want to buy Mega Start, but if there's no Mega Start available in next week's M-Houndoom competition I'm most likely fucked
>>
>>31371988
Lucario is great for combos anon
>>
I need more free lifes on my sabe i hope its ok to request some friend cores here G7X4DCUD
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (218KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.png
218KB, 532x767px
>>31373743
>>
>>31372084
I agree this joke is old and shit.

>>31371888
Banette, Shiny, Sharpedo, Heracross, spooky Gengar. I'm tellin' ya.
>>
Okay who should go to Victini this week?
>>
>>31374649
Once Poison Pact comes out, Spooky Gengar is gonna change the game. Just wait'll we get the Poison risk-taker. Any candidates? Shiny Nihilego?
>>
>>31374667
Are you prepared for a Psychic-type escalation? Prepare for that. Dark, Bug, Ghost. Hoopa-U/Shuckle, Scyther/Scolipede, Yveltal/Leavanny, Darkrai...

or perhaps you're focused on the competition against Fire. Rock, ground, water...
>>
>>31374674
Except Poison has fucking nothing for support, they all have Power of Something, Poisonous Mist and damage dealing abilities like that, I would wait until we get Poison types with BS+ and Eject+ before bothering with them
>>
>>31372247
Been playing since back when there were only 150 stages and never even bothered candying Lucario nor did I ever consider it, it had always been a meme, literally only useful against M-Mawile and M-Glalie
>whenever using MMX is actually an option using MS is much better anyway
That's a lie, it evolves just as fast as Gengar when at 5/5
Back then when it first got released I was still shit with all the M-Blaziken clones so I did kind of regret feeding MMX, but now I use it just as often as Blaziken and it helped me beat itemless stages most people kept bitching about like Vigoroth
>>
>>31374707
What's the deal with Scolipede? Haven't caught it yet.
>>
>>31375238
BP 60 Bug type with Po4+. Dece.
>>
10 RMLs for Fug fucking when
It would also be nice if they released SSs to fix all those mons that for whatever the fuck reason have the same base attack, ability and type (Flygon - Gliscor, Kyogre - Cloyster, Greninja - Gorebyss, etc.) instead of giving random abilities to random shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-14-07-23-53.png (154KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-14-07-23-53.png
154KB, 480x800px
THIS RIDE IS FINALLY OVER.
>>
>>31376420
Perdu?
>>
>>31376511
What?
>>
>>31371553
>>31371568
jokes on you GS. I already S-ranked way over 500 of your bullshit stages and have reached what you would call endgame. I just cant stand kingdras horrible drop rate and wanted something "fun" taths why I'm catching shitmons right now.

>>31371985
jokes on you lad... xD

>>31373743
one of shuffles best memes imo
nontheless luke is a great mon and we probably wont get any other good fighting mons either. With the recent Gallade shitposting it is bound to get a meme effect from gs.

>>31374667
Scyther, Frog, Mawile, Throh
(since I need them to get closer to lv15 and already have good teams for the eb/comp)

>>31375045
Mluke is the best way to keep finishing darkrai itemless all the time. Also a lot of rock, ice, steel stages love to spam blocks all the time. Not gonna say luke needs to have the candies, but its still worth it.

>>31376420
falling for gs memes
why would anyone need a lv5 kingdra, when there is ninja frog? :^)
>>
>>31376884
>I just cant stand kingdras horrible drop rate
My drop rate was actually not that bad. Dropped psbs very often. Maybe I was just lucky. Keldeo was waaay worse for me, I didn't even grind him to SL5 because I was really done.
>>
I started to play the game around november, will there be any way to obtain all of the older special stage mega stones? Or at least a few of them?
>>
>>31377538
They repeat old stages a lot, or add mega stones to the Mission Cards, so you will probably be able to get them.
>>
Currently working on S-Ranking some stages. M-Fug is a blessing.
>>
>>31372027
I personally like it a lot more. Ground has better coverage than Rock and it evolves faster. I also think that, in most stages, 2 spots>3 spots. I can't think fast enough to do the 3 spots and generate decent combos. Unless the stage is super disruption heavy, I like the 2 spots better. 3 just seems like it gets in the way more often than not.
>>
I'm using these days to bring Emboar to lv15. I did some SM runs, but it's really time consuming, so I'm sticking to Ampharos for now
>>
>>31376420

good work Juan
>>
>>31378924
Gracias
>>
Finally caught Gallade. Now I gotta grind coins in order to rekt Hoopa-U.
>>
>>31378913
>I'm sticking to Ampharos for now
Enjoy your snoring fest
>>
>>31379979
S-Ranking Hoopa is not the hard part anon... Catching the fucker is the real task. Especially if you are on mobile and have no great ball abuse
>>
13 more psb and Whirlpool will be maxed and I'll never see a disruption on a Water-weak stage again, especially since I have a lv4 Mind Zap frog :^)
>>
>>31381531
Very well memed sir. I will grind the frog as soon as that special stage returns.
>>
I'd like to see Banette get some RMLs someday, I miss using the little ghost.
>>
>>31383277
It would be good if ghost weren't so shit, most of them have Spookify and shit damage.
You would need to give them the same level of buff that the fighting type got in that update where all of them got skill swap and RML.
>>
>>31383622
>all of them got skill swap and RML.
My nigga Galade didn't :( BS+ is already great but it'd be nice if it already got RMLs as well as well as a Mega ability that doesn't suck
>>
>>31384239
>Mega ability that doesn't suck
it will erase up to 10 coins... what you want more :^)

>>31381531
reached lv4 with kingdra and used it in a few stages to catch older shitmons. And holy moly... let me tell you how amazing it is. Kingdra and Frog Combo is even better than Shaymin and Bellossom Combo.
I knew that it would be good, but I'd never have imagined to be that good. 50/80/100 is amazing and almost as good as CC activation used to be.

tldr: leveled whirlpool is amazing and I feel sorry for all the newfriends that will miss out on it
>>
>>31384419
Glad to hear it, I got 10 more psb to go, should be done tomorrow. Dis gon be gud.
>>
how the fuck do I get past M-Medicham? There are fucking blocks all over the place every 2 turns...
>>
>>31384582
items
>>
>>31384588
b-but I'm greedy.
>>
>>31384612
Sorry anon, but you will have to use items on every mega stage from now on. Get used to it.
>>
>>31384582
try to get access to lugia.
srank enough shit to get mewtwo
catch victini (one chance every saturday)
use some other psychic type. preferably something strong from an event

if you cant get this team use your time to grind meowth and catch current events. And once you got a somewhat strong team grind meowth for a day or two and then go MS, DD and +5 for it. Also use shufflemove (google it).

Also this is like for every harder stage for Roseus Center. Yes its a bullshit stage. Yes it sucks. yes we know. Deal with it or leave as long as you can :^)

Maybe if you are lucky someone will post the list with the 30 tips for newfags. or have you read it already?
>>
>>31384644
yes I think I have read the 30 tips already.

I got trough the game like a breeze until now, and didn't ever need to use items except for onix.

Also I already have Mewtwo, but it seems to have barely any impact on that stage since there are so many blocks.
>>
>>31384694
thats why you use the DD
and since you are new to the game and mewtwo takes too much time to evolve you use the MS
and since RNG can fuck you up you go +5 just for security reasons
>>
>>31384727
wew, thats expensive
>>
>>31384751
oh my sweet summer child... hope you never have to go DD, MS, +5, ATK and C1 on an EB Boss stage and fail it by ~100hp :^)
>>
>>31384789
whats EB? also, that sound worse than stepping on a lego.
>>
>>31384822
Escalation Battle

also its even funnier if some anon wants to be clever and thinks he can cheap out on +5, only to fail this almost-all-items-run then.
>>
All the people who are done grinding Kingdra, please tell me yours was Skillboosted even slightly because damn how are you done so soon? I'm less than a quarter through SL4, and mine was SL3 when I started...

>>31384644
>Shufflemove
Why not just pay for jewels if you're gonna be such a casual.

>>31384694
>Only needing items for Onix
Damn, the powercreep is real. Lucky new friends. We I mean got megastages, I just grinded exp and tried until RNG gave me good luck.
>>
>>31384644
>Also use shufflemove

>>31384997
Damn anon, you are having some shitty luck with those drops. Keep in mind that you need 11 to get from SL1 to SL3, 19 more to get from SL3 to SL4, and 40 to get from 4 to 5 I think, so you've advanced quite a while.
>>
>>31384751
you will learn that 5500 coins is actually cheap as you keep playing this game and it's special events.
Specially once you hit stages like Deoxys, Mega Rayquaza and Hoopa-U you're gonna need to save 10500 coins for 3 great balls just to assure a solid chance at catching it, and that's after you have already wasted a good amount of coins trying to finish the stage
>>
>>31384997
I haven't used any cookies on Kingdra, I'm 9 psb away from getting Whirlpool to level 5. Unfortunately, the drops have dried down to a trickle, only getting 1 every five hearts or so now.
>>
>>31385531
We'll look at you two lucky dumdums.
>>
Who should be the BP 70 Eject+ poisonmon?
>>
>>31371039
It would still be a shitty Dragon.
>>
>>31384997
My Kingdra was SL3 as well and I finished grinding yesterday. Currently S-ranking main stages. Seven to go.
>>
>>31387184
Keep it up anon, you're almost there!
>tfw 182 to go
>>
Can't wait for 1-2 Shuffle to come out and allow us to bring our saved files.
>>
I have 25 mega speedups sitting around, is there a reason to not use 5 on MMX?
>Full candied M-Gar
>Full-candied M-Luke
>Full-candied MMY
>Full-candied M-Fug

To that effect, any others I should spend speedups on?
>>
>>31389176
Charizard-Y, Blaziken, Gengar (unless you meant M-Gar to mean Mega-Gengar, in which case, candy M-Garchomp), Salamence, MMX, Tyranitar, Beedrill, ShinyGary, and Camerupt would all be good choices.
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>31389510
I got that the first two times after Eevee upgraded to medium cookies, thought it was common until it wasn't. Congrats anon!

I still can't believe we memed reality into making Sunday Eevee a thing. Goodnight shufflebros, keep the thread alive
>>
>>31389556
I was the one who started it.
>>
Don't forget to use EXP x 1.5 on Eevee.

Also hit my MMYeowth record today with 8800.

>>31389176
Shiny Gyarados, Banette, Camerupt, Tyranitar, Beedrill. Why MMX? Why?
>>
>>31389176
Can we applaud this guy's restraint for a second?
>>
>>31389829
>Why MMX?
Because it's good, duh
>>
>>31390017
Why not candy Heracross?
>>
I want the Escalation to be Shiny Celebi (Grass) [BP 70, Risk-Taker]. Is this fucked up to want?
>>
Please help, I have no idea how to beat Mega Rayquaza.
>>
>>31390826
All items.
>>
>>31390242
No, it's just retarded to expect that.
>>
>>31390895
There is no other way?
>>
>>31391219
there is probably one or two items that you could miss depending on your team but the all-round solution is to use items.

In general, whenever you can't beat a stage or it seems bullshit, use items before spending too many hearts on it
>>
>>31391219
It's a fucking Mega-stage.

All items, MAX (preferrably lvl 20/15) team. Beat and S-rank at the same time, move on. Especially since it's Fug, you'll want it immediately. Better have 20 Candies ready.

If you need MORE help cause you're a little bitch, I guess I could recommend a team. At this point for a mega I assume the beat would be Latios/Latias, or if it's a rock heavy stage, Steelix/Aerodactyl. Three other mons should be 3 dragons and Dragonite, solely for Dancing Dragons. Back in the day it would probably be whatever Lati@s you didn't use as a mega and probably Haxorus, but with all the event legendaries they've been shitting out, Kyurem formes would probably work, and have a BP of 110 so even better.
>>
bump to honor thread's name
>>
>>31389677
you shall be remembered just like collarfag in all of shuffles meme glory

>>31390090
only if its darkrai eb currently
or you gave it rml and cookies.
>>
Dear GS

let me thank you for making such a enjoyable game. I cant believe how much fun it was catching combee in over 20 hearts despite having a catchrate between 23% and 48% the whole time.
The fact that is has a supreme 30bp makes it all the better. And its mega ability+ will come in handy many times.

Thank you very much GS! You definitely know how to make a great playing experience.

PS: How about lowering the base catch rate for all curent and future mons? I'm sure a ?% for everyone will raise the playing experience and expectation. Seeing a ?% mon getting caught is the best thing in the game, even if you have to waste like 80 hearts. Thanks to the gracious jewels-hearts exchange rates everyone has the ablitiy to play all day long :^)
>>
>>31386894
Shiny Seviper
>>
What are considered to be the best sunday meowth setups and in which order?
>>
>>31389466
I did mean m-gengar. I don't think I have enough candies for all of them right now, which would you say are the most important?

>>31389979
Mostly I'm bad at comps and know that item scarcity is a thing.

>>31392200
I've had the most success with m-Fug/quirky+ teams, but m-banette+3ghost, mmy+3 psychic, or MMX+3fighting probably also work.
>>
>>31392305
>which would you say are the most important?
how far are you in the main stages? if you have a lot to do, go for ttar. If reached 500+ you can go for bee for survival.

Otherwise go for mzard. Its only 3 candies and hence 3 less icons. So you save 1 turn and that can be that one for the s-rank.

>>31392200
mfug, quirky+, eject++ (quirky+ and eject++ need to be skill leveled and fug at 20/20)
>>
>>31392305
I saw mega hoenn teams getting 9999 coins, but I've never gotten over 7000 with any team
>>
>>31392430
>how far are you in the main stages?
I'm at 349, been addicted to EO to play more than 15 hearts a week so I don't have mega-tar yet. Zard it is then.
>>
I've been thinking of using my extra RMLs on Mawile. Can someone who already did this tell me if it's worthy?
>>
>>31396164
I haven't done it yet, far too many other candidates right now, but I'd wait until Mawile is actually useful against something like an escalation or competition.
>>
>>31396164
have you done the other more important ones?

machamp? mewtwo? emboar?
yvetal? golurk? throh?
charizard? glalie? raikou?

I am currently grinding the frog (lv16) and mawile (lv12) myself and it takes quite some time. Even now mawile just hit lv12 and has only 80bp. Its something, but still needs at least to get to lv15 before getting good. Also you want to have a SS and M Cookie ready for it_.
>>
>>31396164
After Raikou, Charizard, Mewtwo, Machamp and Yveltal basically anything goes, I used mine on Venusaur and Blastoise already
>>
>>31396367
Damn, I forgot Venusaur even got RML, I've never heard of someone using them on it. Until now, that is. Do you get any usage outta it?
>>
>>31397648
There's no other heavy-hitting grass types. It's definitely worth it.

>>31396164
Yes, but skill swap it too. You can get mileage out of a beastly RT Mawile.
>>
>>31397648
I used them on Venusaur and Blastoise out of autism, having Charizard be 105 while the other fuckers were 80 was off putting, but Id' say Venusaur could DEFINITELY come in handy in the future, it only takes 50 Skill Boosters to get to Level 5 and it has a 35/50/80% chance of triggering at that level, bulky shit like Regirock would get decimated by that and is a nice headstart for any stage it is SE against, just remember to stop using it once you're halfway past the health bar because it will start dealing zero damage
>>
Finally my Emboar is lv15, so it can abuse SL4 Risktaker
>>
Whirlpool is maxed, I'm finally free from Kingdra's Wild Ride. Now to see what Mission Card #12 is all about.
>>
>>31368958
How can you guys grind kingdra and ho-oh? I can't beat them without at least DD, and after burning through all my coins (to say nothing of the coinless failed attempts) I got exactly one skill booster from kingdra, that does less than a medium booster.

the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>31400206
Skillboosted Sleep Charm and Mind Zap.

Even then if the starting board is shit you're gonna fail.
>>
>>31400247
I have shaymin at max level L4 sleep charm and it still rarely activates on 4 matches. Is it broken or do I need a different mon?
>>
what am I supposed to spend my skillboosters on?
>>
>>31400280

Got Bellossom, Breloom or Sunflora? They all help a fair bit in their own way~
>>
>>31400206
>I can't beat them without at least DD
You just wait until they repeat those stages. You will have stronger mons by then and will be able to defeat them easily.

>>31400360
Save them for those mons who haven't got any special stages to grind (like Hoopa-U).
>>
>>31400534
any ressource where I can see what pokemon have PSB stages and which don't?
>>
I don't know if i'm allowed to but here's my code, please add me.

758KSN2S
>>
How the fuck does a Cyndaquil wink?
>>
>>31400206
My team was M-Fug lv10 (20/20 candies), Shaymin lv10 (level 4 Sleep Charm), Bellossom lv10 (level 4 Mind Zap), Electivire lv15 (level 4 T-boost). I think I failed 3 or 4 times on the way to the 70 psb (level 5 Whirlpool), only one of which meant losing out on a psb.
>>
>>31401547
Are you me? I used the exact same team.
>>
Whirlpool at MAX. Now I can...grind Lugia.

>>31400206
SL4 Bellossom and Shaymin-L, plus a maxed-out Emolga.
>>
>>31400206
For Kindra like the other said you're gonna need Shaymin and Bellosom with at least skill level 3 on both, and Rayquaza with at least 10 candies for damage.
I've lost quite a few times with this team, it's all about stopping it from disrupting

As for Ho-Oh, you're gonna need Mega Tyranitar, with it you can get rid of both barriers and blocks and do some good damage.
>>
>>31401834
You're the only one here, the rest are bots.
>>
>check leddit
>some memester says max rmling keldro-o isn't all that great
>have lv15 SL5 keldeo
not sure how to feel about this
>>
>>31403297
Don't check reddit
>>
>>31403353
But reddit is always right, see >>31373743
>>
>>31403376
I SAID DON'T CHECK REDDIT
DELETE THIS
>>
>>31403297
Keldeo-o is a pretty fun pokemon, but it's kinda annoying to use in the sense that if there's a lot of disruptions you're gonna get your dmg reduced pretty badly, and even then the max dmg you get from a full water type board is about 1050+ the damage of keldeo-o itself, while Ash-greninja with SL4 PO4+ will get the same damage on an activation, if not more, and a super effective 100+ power risk taker pokemon at skill lvl 5 will get about 3000 on a good activation.
Keldeo-o is a good pokemon, but it isn't that that good.
>>
>>31403414
Fug man, knew I should've spent those Victini runs on getting Emboar to 15 instead. Oh well.

Also, is Greninja a meme or should I rml it to 15? It's only at SL4 for now and my Kingdra is already at SL5.
>>
Bought an infinite hearts and used all of it against Lugia

I've been homepassing so wasting jewels like that is no big deal

Sure, that was pretty useless, but it was kinda fun, went from zero PSBs to SL3 and a half
>>
>>31403524
SL4 is considered optimal for Mind Zap, since the jump from 3 to 4 is the biggest one (10%); going to level 5 just adds a 5% chance. So you've got it at a great level, I'd go for the RML. Mind Zap is amazing, why not hit harder while you're doing it?
>>
>>31403570
>homepassing
what?
>>
>>31403619
Streetpassing from home spoofing MAC addresses, 3DS only
>>
File: 75489156.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
75489156.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>31403674
>Spoofing streetpass
>>
>>31403297
Yeah, I've got an SL5 one as well and I think those RMLs could be better spent elsewhere.

>>31403524
Mind Zap is never a meme. Greninja is the truth.

>>31403674
Teach me how to do this pls.
>>
>>31403714
It was all the rage back in the early days.
>>
>>31403816
God I'd hate it now, I feel obligated to play games to get rid of the icon. And none are ever really worth it, aside from maybe Shuffle and Link Between Worlds (that game really utilised the 3DS). Oh and Pokemon, just for the Eon Ticket.
>>
>M-Houndoom comp spawns Ttar icons
>I suck at using Ttar
Fuck, guess I'll settle for tier 3 this time round
>>
>>31404897
Why don't you just GIT GUD?

With "clears X spaces" you should have 3 objectives
1. Remove disruptions
2. Remove megamon, essentially creating a 3-mon friendly combo stage
3. Try to create combos

I suck at 3 but as long as you do 1 & 2 you should be able to get at least tier 2
>>
>>31400828
toshins pastebin (section 4)
http://pastebin.com/bk3SXkPt

>>31401288
region?

>>31401304
by seeing through GS competence :^)

>>31403297
keldeo is great in sense of consistently making 1k damage

>>31403414
of course a lucky risk taker match can deal huge damage. however you wont have a good board for this each time and thats where keldeo can shine.

also its great for itemless survival runs in mono water teams
>>
>>31403524
getting Emboar to 15 might be the better idea. However having a strong Keldeo is not that bad. There have been worse meme cases here anon.
And like the others already said, Mind-Zap is always worth it.

If you got rml for the other more important ones you can gladly give them to the frog. Mind-Zap is among the best abilites and once the frog is lv15 or 20 you can use it on not SE stages.
Dont froget that mfug, frog, and 2 SE is a solid strategy for any stage that has a disruption countdown above 3 and preferably more than 10 turns.

Also Kingdra and Frog work perfectly together. Thanks to whirlpools amazing activation rates you can stall disruptions for one turn easily. And then you use mind-zap to even stall them further. And even better: there are still quite a few rock, ground, fire stages we will get in future (for example in comparison to fairy or steel ones)

>>31403717
google homepass
check the googledocs spreadsheet with everything you need to know
decide on one way to do it
set it up and enjoy
>>
So then M. Tyrant and M. Bee are both worth putting speedups into, right? I'm sitting with 32 right now.
So far I've got max speedups in:
>MMY
>Fug
>Charizard Y
>Garchomp
>Shiny Gyarados
>Gengar
>Blaziken
>Lucario
>4 into Aerodactyl for some reason.

If I put into both Bee and Tyrant that's 27 used up so I have 5 left, should I throw those other 5 into Mawile, Glalie, or something else?
>>
>>31406410
Tyranitar and Beedrill are really good megas you are never going to regret spending MSU on. Keep the rest for Camerupt
>>
>>31405375
>however you wont have a good board for this each time
>and thats where keldeo can shine.
The fuck you're talking about, Keldeo get's punished even harder from bad boards since it takes away water icons thus making it do less damage
>>
Are you ready for the update?
99k coins, Kingdra SL4 and Ho-Oh SL2 here
>>
>>31407905
43K coins, kingdra SL4 and i couldn't be bothered to level up Ho-oh to 2, since i've using delphox for so long that i feel like i can live without those extra 10 BP, also how much does it take from level 4 to 5 with kingdra?, i'm gonna try to get as close as i can and then just give it 1 or 2 M cookies to finish it off, so i can focus on the EB and comp.
>>
>>31407905
33k coins (I'm probably gonna spend 25 on Hoopa-U because I bet the bastard will make me pay for 3 gballs). Whirlpool lvl5, M-Tyranitar ready to rekt that Houndoom. Not candied but I bet we will be able to buy a MS, r-right?
>>
>>31408804
It has already been datamined and it says no MS, also it will spawn both tyranitar and politoed, also politoed will be available as a special stage for people to get.
>>
>>31409268
>It has already been datamined and it says no MS
FUCK.
>>
>>31407905
60k coins, Kingdra SL5 and Lugia SL2.

>>31408040
Like a little over a day. Shortest SL5 grind I've ever done. Didn't even have Kingdra last week.

>>31409290
Now tings will get interesting.
>>
>>31408040
>Still using Delphox/Ho-oh when Pyroar (Male) exists

>>31409414
>tings will be interesting
Oh cool so plebeians who haven't candied there's have no chance of getting tier 1. Good job GS, fucking things up like usual. I mean I shouldn't be complaining since that just makes it easier for me, but I can't help but emphasise with the poor losers.
>>
>>31407905
81k coins, Kingdra SL5, already had Lugia and Ho-Oh SL2 before from past events, caught Winking Cyndaquil and all the safari mons, Ttar's been fully candied for quite a while now, it and my other SE vs fire mons are at least level 10 if not higher. Currently catching up on mission cards (on 13 now) slowly, doing about one a day and grinding the cat for the rest of my hearts to prepare for the escalation.

>>31408040
You need 40 psb to go from level 4 to level 5 (I average a little over 10 psb per day of grinding).
>>
>>31409502
>Oh cool so plebeians who haven't candied there's have no chance of getting tier 1.

Is this your real take? Jesus, relax. There's sincerely enough depth and customization in the game at this point for different teams to get Tier 1. We watch it happen every time.
>>
*gives Houndoom a large cookie as a joke*
>>
File: 1484513378251.png (137KB, 683x769px) Image search: [Google]
1484513378251.png
137KB, 683x769px
>>31409631
post yfw Shuffle has a balanced and healthy meta.
>>
>>31409502
>Oh cool so plebeians who haven't candied there's have no chance of getting tier 1.
That's the way it should be, only dedicated players and very lucky ones get to be on the top, and you shouldn't be complaining, they've upped the rewards so even getting on the third tier will get you rewards above what used to be tier 2 months ago.
>>
>>31409842
Every single time people say "You can't compete without a fully candied Ray or Ttar" there are at least a handful of people that didn't bother saving their candies for them, and they're staying just as competitive. Crazy but true. Fire has a ton of weaknesses, I think we'll probably be okay.
>>
>>31409502
Except you need to get Burn up to use Pyroar, only a dumbass wouldn't bring both Ho-Oh and Pyroar
>>
>>31406647
if you only got water icons its damage wont reduce. And if your board is full of shit you have better things to do then muhhh damage output

>>31409733
new meme?

>>31409842
new meme!
>>
>>31409963
Except if your not using burn before activating Pyre, your a dumbass, and having a team of Fug/Blaziken, Charizard, LVL15 Entei and Pyroar is way better than any combination with Ho-oh.
>>
>>31369049
?
>>
>>31411048
Did you start playing yesterday, anon?
>>
HOOPA-U JUST ESCAPED FROM A 99% GREAT BALL. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Thankfully I had enough for 3 great balls, so I caught it anyway.
>>
I can't believe people are arguing about fire teams. Get your water teams together. MShiny, KeldeoO, SS Vaporeon, Suicune, Blastoise with cookies and lollis.
>>
>>31392200

The other answers to your questions are a bit behind the meta.

Currently the best sunday meowth setup is:

Mega-Salamence, Braviary, Lugia, leave 4th slot blank (to spawn pidgey for Lugia to eject.

If you don't have a fully candied, fully skill boosted Salamence then your best bet is the typical Mewtwo-Y team.
>>
>>31412055
Not sure what Braviary does for you on Meowth. I use Rotom-F in case there isn't a Salamence match around to mega it.
>>
>>31412090

Shit. Yeah. That was a mistake on my part. I went full retard.

Are you having more success with the Salamence team compared to the Mewtwo team?
>>
>>31411702
not possible :^)
its base catch rate is 8% and 5% for every turn
>>
>>31412184
I know, initially he had 33%. 66% with a great ball and then the SCR made it 99%.
>>
90k coins before the update, Kingdra SL5, Ho-Oh SL4. Only missing the S-rank against male Pyroar now.
>>
>>31412193
You got 99 problems but hoopa-u ain't one :^)

g-g-guys... where is everyone going? :(
>>
I'm on stage 397. I've got about 25 mega speed-ups and 55000 coins.

Can I make it to Mega-Tar and make a respectable competition run within a week?

I'm sure as hell going to try.
>>
>>31412274
yes
>>
>>31412274
Of course you can. You can reach M-Tyranitar tomorrow and you can even beat him itemless, it's not a hard stage, especially if you use M-Camerupt or M-Fug.
>>
>>31412274
where did you get your MSU?
>>
>>31412412
>>31412343

Thanks guys. So hyped right now!

Good luck in the competition friends.
>>
>>31410908
>"Except if your not using burn before activating Pyre, your a dumbass"
>Being this wrong
>Calling anyone a dumbass while mixing your with you're
Relentless rqeuires 2 team slots to work out and you can't always carry Charizard to begin with, stages like Aggron or Vanilluxe require support like RB+, BS+ BB+ and Eject+. Ho-Oh can carry itself on its own, has perfect synergy with any team as long as they're Fire types with or without Burn up, has a higher activation rate and doesn't rely on an ability with a low activation rate like Burn to even be triggered
Having myself a SL4 Charizard and SL3 Pyroar I agree that Relentless already outdoes Pyre, but thinking Pyre is completely outclassed and useless now is retarded as fuck
>>
>>31412740

By having twisted priorities.

I was so focused on EBs, Safaris, competitions, daily pokemon and PSB grinding that I neglected the main stages. My terrible logic was that events could be missed, but the main stages would be there forever.

I regret PSB grinding things like Keldo, which is admittedly good, but my time would've been much better spent working on the main stages to get the top tier mons like Mega-Tar and Hoopa-U.

I started Shuffle late, so I've always been playing catch-up.
>>
>>31412183
No worries friend, we've all been there. Yeah, I'd say I'm doing better with Salamence but I haven't had much opportunity to solidify that.

Man this 123 combo mission is annoying. Tried Shellgon, couldn't even get a 50 combo going (despite plenty of opportunities with a NVE team). Chimecho's been better, got 110 last try. I think I'll just wait for Wobbuffet, I just can't help throwin' a heart or two towards it every once in a while.
>>
>>31412848

wait, youre saying I dont miss out on event stages once they're gone? I have been trying to get event pokemon before they despawn, I didnt really ever get MSU, what exactly do I have to do in order to get them?
>>
>>31412817
>Thinking your opinions matters when you can't spell requires
Look anon, I can ad hominem too! Ignoring that nonsense, if it's a three mon stage just take MEGA, Charizard and Pyroar. If it's a disruption stage, then replace Entei with a disruption clearer. Easy shit
>>
>>31413345
Yes they normally repeat the special stages. It's better if you catch them as soon as you can, but if your team is not that strong and you have to invest a ton of money in order to beat the pokƩmon, it's better to just wait until they repeat it, so you will be able to defeat it easily.

Also, you mainly get MSU from the escalations and the competitions, but they are also prizes like on the mission cards, or when Genius Sonority feels like giving them for free.
>>
>>31413345
Some events repeat, some repeat quite a few times, in fact. It's all random though, there are still some old events that haven't come back yet.
>>
Another bump
>>
Ah, update night. Anybody got the prize list for the Celebi escalation lying around?
>>
>>31415597
>50 MSU
>75 Skill swap
>100 Cookies x2
>125 MSU
>150 RML x2
>175 MSU x2
>200 RML x3

I'm afraid they may take out rage so you don't just finish it in two days, that or this being a timed one is gonna be hard as balls
>>
>>31416569
I hate that this is timed.
>>
>>31416569
Nice prizes, I could use another 5 RML. It's a Psychic escalation, so at least we have good mons for it, and Sinister Power will help with it being timed. When it comes to Zoroark's 3 RMLs though, I gotta ask: to meme or not to meme?
>>
>>31416769
In the long run, I think it's clear that the combo-boosting abilities are worth investing in. That's not to be said that you can't do succeed without them.
>>
>>31416894
I meant combo type-boosting abilities but you know what the fuck I mean.
>>
>>31416914
Oh yeah, for sure. That's why my Zoroark's skill is at level 3. What I was talking about is whether it's worth it to use 3 RML and raise Zoroark from level 10 to 13, if the extra attack is worth it.
>>
Preupdate shitters.

>>31417464
IMO, if you're willing to invest cookies in something and it has RML capabilities, you should go all out and invest the RMLs as well, especially if it can take advantage of the ability that you've boosted. Keldeo-O notwithstanding, considering it doesn't benefit from boosted attack.
>>
It's time
>>
>3 mon timed escalation battle
What madness is this? Guess I better use those RML on Zoroark like Anon was saying. See ya in the morning shufflefriends.
>>
USE POLITOED ON VICTINI
>>
>>31417912
Something isn't right... this is too easy, i don't want to know what hellish disruptions are awaiting at 150+
>>
>>31417945
What's the Politoed stage like? I don't wanna waste gold, wanna get it done the first time.
>>
>>31418001
It has blocks and politoeds
>>
>>31418038
thx pal
>>
I love a good Victini run. In other news, Scyther is now level 20. Suck my dick, normies. I implore you.
>>
>>31417945
I forgot. I also forgot I could grind Tyranitar for RML.

>>31418702
No thanks, why I applaude your level 20 Scyther, your dick shall remain unsucked.
>>
Other than Politoed who goes into Victini?
>>
>>31419250
Scyther
>>
>>31419250
I assume you have plenty of anti-Psychicmons by now, so maybe some anti-Firemons you want to buff up for the compy? SS Suicune if it hasn't been maxed, Ttar if not maxed, ymmv.
>>
UY5X-ZUUS

Just started and I has no friends and I need hearts. :[ Pacific Standard Time.
>>
>>31413128
I did that mission during the previous safari so maybe just do this safari until you get it. At worst, it will take you forever to get it but you end up with a ton of extra exp boosters.
>>
>leddit says we're getting Alola mons
>not ded game after all
Inb4 winking Mimikyu
>>
>M-Houndoom disrupts with Houndours and Houndooms
REEEEEEE GIVE ME COMBOS NOT THIS
>>
My first try in the competition gave a score of almost 80000. If it holds up for the second tier then I'm not gonna make another run
>>
>>31420082
They're perfectly aligned to be cleared by Tyranitar.
>>
>>31420755
>getting shit score unless you have m-TTar
Lemme guess, State 450?
>>
>>31420078
>leddit says we're getting Alola mons
In spring 2017, nice, we're off to a good start
>not ded game after all
GS actually cares and tries to make things interesting for the players, not like that other company... fuck niantic

Also next week we're gonna have Groundon and Kyogre, primals may be a thing after all.
>>
File: The_World_stats_ALT.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_World_stats_ALT.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Lost my shuffle mobile data while hacking my 3DS
I've been released but I'm going to miss here. B-Bye senpaitachi, wish you luck.
>>
>>31413406
>Comparing my typo to your lack of knowledge on contractions
And my point still stands, thinking Pyre is useless now is retarded, and giving a three mon stage as an example doesn't help your argument, how are you gonna fit Charizard and Pyroar along with a Mega if the three mon stage has disruptions?Just "replacing Entei" won't always work either, what if the stage requires Block Smash+ and Eject+? Where do you fit Pyroar then?
There's also the fact that Risk-Taker is a thing and some people might rather go with an ability that can deal large amounts of damage along with Pyre's 50/100/100 activation rate (which just so happens to be grindable right now) than an ability with a 70/80/100 activation rate that requires prior activation of an ability with a 5/55/80 activation rate
Relentless is better used if you're buying Disruption Delay since for whatever the fuck reason it works with that, or it did last time I checked
>>
>>31421377
What does your cellphone have to do with your 3DS? Just download the game on the 3DS and hack it up to where you were or go into overdrive already and get everything
>>
File: 382_01.png (12KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
382_01.png
12KB, 128x128px
>>31421341
All hail the king
>>
Been using the camel so much lately that I used ttar ability with only 2 taps during my item run and literally forgot about the 3rd tap. kek
>>
>>31421452
Can't wait.
>>
Primal Dialga when tho.
>>
>>31422713
n e v e r
e
v
e
r
>>
>45k in comp itemless
>only 48k with items
Fucking kill me.
>>
>>31423463
Thankfully you have many coins, right? So yuo can try at least 10 more times with items? :^)
>>
>>31368958
>M-Houndoom Compy (Ttar 'ruptions)
This wasn't true after all.
>>
>>31423463

Dear Customer. Please dont feel discouraged after failing so hard. GID GUD FGGT! GO AND BUY SOME FUCKING JEWELS AND HAVE SOME MORE ITEMRUNS!!!

Also fuck you if you grind meowth instead of wasting shekels. We need to make a living too, you know... :^)

Kind Regards
GS Customer Support
>>
>>31423668
>Good English
You are not the real GS, don't try to fool us.
>>
>>31423604
Ttar is on the initial board and first few skyfalls.
>>
>>31423730
Oh, really? Since I brought Tyranitar I didn't realize.
>>
>>31423668
>spelling customer correctly

You're not the other tryhard guy, so now there's more than one of you doing this.
>>
>>31423745
There's always been more than one. I know because I'm one of them.
>>
>>31423745
>implying I not able to change my way of typing
jokes on you lad :^)

on a sidenote: just used some literal shitmons and gengar to get a new combo record on celebi. Currently at 177
>>
>>31423817
I've been dragging my stupid Pinsir along to give him that precious exp.

>>31423817
Have you had to use items for the 50/100/150 stages?
>>
>>31423869
My Combo was 177
Currently at 39. Will use no items since mobile exploit.

I rather meant to say that starting levels of celebi are a good point to get the combo missions done as you can make use of its huge hp. around 20k for a 3mon stage thats timed is perfect to keep the combo alive and then match some gengar when the time runs out for an even better combo after that. Way better then carnivine with its low hp
>>
>>31423963
I misunderstood.
>>
>>31424110
I'm sorry for poorly using my words
>>
>>31424161
Fear not, custmer. We will undstand youre words more clearly in the foture.
>>
Man, I love the increased exp from Victini so much. Politoed got the crown, went straight to halfway through level 7. Got Chikorita too (though Sky Blast still doesn't want to activate at level 3), so now I'm off to Celebi. Are we sure it's only 200 stages? Because I've played every escalation battle ever and this is the first time they've shown all the rewards in the notice.
>>
>>31424873
Giratina's escalation was also 200 levels, as far as I remember.
>>
>>31425128
Yeah (although I believe the first one was 100), but I don't think they gave all the prizes away in the notice, there were always ones beyond the last prize listed that we discovered through the data mining.
>>
So, best team for M-Houndoom would be M-Ttar, Politoed, Suicune and?
>>
What other megas are worth of giving MSU?

So far i max candied M-fug, M-garchomp, M-gengar and MMY
>>
>>31425500
Shiny Gyarados, Camerupt, Beedrill, Salamence, Banette, Lucario, Heracross, Sharpedo, or save them for PRIMAL KYOGRE.
>>
>did a 60+ combo on level 50
>still lost
The boss stages on this escalation are all gonna be annoying as fuck, won't they?
>>
Dear Pokemon Shuffle players,

To quell any confusion I am a real representative of the Genius Sonority competition. While we appreciate that you enjoy Pokemon Shuffle, the truth of the matter is that we have more interesting projects to take care of, and Pokemon Shuffle is still lucrative despite the complaints of a small subset of the large playerbase. We will continue to add costumed mons as a means to bide time until we can probably find the most appropriate abilities to give currently unreleased mons. Don't worry, we are aware the game is quite easy for more active players so we ensure the day we do add new stages, they will quite challenging! Thank you all so much for patronage and don't forget you're here forever.
>>
>>31425472
>and?
SS Manaphy for the sweet Eject++. So you can get rid of the dog icons and save ttar effect for something else on the board :^)

or you could just bring Lando you know....

>>31425812
not if you are on mobile
>>
>>31426170
>large playerbase
mobile competitions used to have easily over 300k players... now you can be glad if they get barely to 200k. And month after month it drops and drops...
>>
>>31425500
>M-garchomp
You fucked up, mate.
>>
>>31426263
I don't think you're right about this. Garchomp, Mawile, and Absol are fine for combos. Of course they could have spent those 10 candies elsewhere, but M-Garchomp isn't worthless.
>>
>>31426173
>>31423963
What's this about a mobile exploit?
>>
So tomorrow is Qwilfish day. Does anyone know how to effectively grind coins on this stage?
>>
>>31426544
settings -> developer options
you can change a setting (dunno the english name) and it will basically slow down your gameplay, giving you much more time in timed stages. Good for itemless early boss stages.
later ones will still require items, but it will be much easier and saver
>>
I'm grinding Tyranitar, but only because I want RML. Is this stupid y/n?
>>
>>31426544
>>31426695
I think it's 'show screen updates'.
>>
>>31426715
Yes. Here's why: you have both an escalation and a compy going on right now. Both of which are guaranteed to net you at least one two RMLs combined, yet you're wasting coins on a gamble.
>>
>>31426720
>>31426695
>>31426544
show surfage changes
>>
M-Sharpedo with candies and RMLs. 120 damage with 12 icons to evolve. That's a beautiful thing, folks. It's something to aspire to.
>>
>>31426715
Great Idea Shufflebro! Keep Up your good work. I will make sure to do the same.

Did you even know that Tyranitar can drop rml AFTER you finished grinding its ability?? How cool is that? Well, I for myself will keep getting rml long after eject is on max. And you should do the same. Thank God I bought the 118 jewels for the reduced price, twice.
>>
>>31426851
sure, with all the psychic events we get. But still such a big investment.

SS, 10 RML, some cookies and some candies... but gz on your investment
>>
Should I give my 10 candies for Salamence or save them for Primal Kyogre?
>>
>>31426903
>Thinking Primals will actually be implemented
>>
>>31426903
the dream is ded... go ahead
>>
If dubs, primals will be implemented on february 7th.
>>
>>31427137
Well, fuck you GS.
>>
>>31426736
I'm doing the escalation too. I just want some RML before Victini vanishes.

>>31426856
>Grinding when SL5
Nope. Never. Not worth it at all.
>>
>>31426856
Woah! Thanks for the advice, kind anon.
>>
>>31427189
How much money do you have?

>>31426972
It's coming, dawg. I don't know why you doubt it. Dialga-P probably won't make it in the game, but Groudon-P and Kyogre-P are a certainty.
>>
>>31426756
Is this just on Andrioid then? Can't seem to find on iPhone
>>
>>31427604
dunno about shitPhone but you should still have it somewhere
>>
>>31427586
Like 25000

I wish/hope gen 7 do Primal Dialga/Palkia. Would be cool. We could have some after-game episode where Giratina-O has sealed the raging legendary in the Altered Dimension and you have to defeat it and quell its rage that Cyrus has caused by using the red chain. Tie up all those lose ends.
>>
>>31427714
>Expecting Competence from either GS or GF

new meme?
>>
>>31427714
Yo you're wasting your coins.
>>
>>31427747

Actually "new meme" is the new meme
>>
>>31427748
B-but... RML?
>>
File: IMG_2210.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Sweet, my highest ever combo!
>>
>>31428049
Ugh fucking iPhones. Why do they constantly fuck up the orientation?
>>
>>31428049
>Not Lucario
Not of genuine quality but attempting to simulate it to deceive less intelligent individuals, and an archaic term to describe being of a pleasant temperament, but more common usage can either be used to describe a relationship between two human beings of the same physical sexual distinction, but also could mean to be undesirable in a more colloquial context possibly deriving from the other potential usage.
>>
>>31427990
No, a SMALL chance at an RML. You'll need those coins to get to RMLs in the EB.

>>31428049
Nice. Surprised to see a non-Lucario team comboing that high.
>>
Do leveling eject does something?, or it's just for lulz?
>>
>>31428303
just for lulz
>>
>>31428303
Increases the damage done when Eject is triggered. At SL5, Eject will remove one disruption Pokemon and do 2X the damage.
>>
>>31428400
Oh wow, I thought grinding it was just upping activation rate. While still shitty, at least it's not completely stupid.
>>
>>31428526
Nah, Eject has always a 100% activation rate. Just like Block Smash or Barrier Bash.
>>
>>31428186
>>31428217
>Lucario
Is this a meme I've missed? Why would I be using Lucario?
>>
>>31428526
Eject hits 100/100/100. At SL5, a max Tyranitar will basically hit 200 max power at neutral damage whenever it triggers (aka any time there's Pokemon disruptions). It's a nice little bonus to use before you mega evolve, but not worth the coins to grind imo.
>>
File: noice.jpg (132KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
132KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: IMG_3701.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3701.png
11KB, 128x128px
I can't do it boys. This bastard is cucking me every time. I don't have a lot of legendaries. But my team is M-Dactyl lvl 7, max level sceptile, max level lucario, level 9 Milotic. I get so close every time but just fall short. What do?
>>
>>31428682
That's just a small PSB. Why is that noice.

...Are you a normie?
>>
>>31428682
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: look look another one.jpg (123KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
look look another one.jpg
123KB, 720x1280px
>>31428725
>>
>>31428699
Tyranitar can be found on main stage 200. Stop wasting your coins on this special stage and go advance through the mains.
>>
>>31428699
Buy items if you really want to catch it. If you are always close, a turns +5 will do the trick, but you probably won't have a good catch rate.
>>
>>31428775
SO WHAT?? Those are not rare, they are not RML, so get the fuck out of here you FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEE
>>
Oh shit, we've reached the bump limit. Someone create a new thread when this one dies, please.
>>
>>31428863

use this >>31428775 image in the new thread
>>
what setup do you use to grind kingdra?
>>
>>31429089
Do you have Bellossom or Shaymin? You need an SEmon that will put Kingdra to sleep or delay its disruptions.
>>
>>31429118
I have lilligant, but I cant seem to get sleep charm to procc
>>
>>31428049
Congrats! I've been playing since day 1, but I've still never even got a 123 combo, which I really need for the mission. Got a 105 on Celebi just now, the smug onion is taunting me.

>>31427189
Dude. Victini will be back this Saturday. You'll likely have more RML from the escalation than you will from Ttar grinding by then.
>>
>>31429152
The chances of Sleep Charm activating are 5%/30%/80% on a 3/4/5/ match respectively. That's if the ability is at level 1. I wouldn't waste cookies on Lilligant though, better to wait for Shaymin to come back.
>>
>>31429152
Catch Kingdra and don't bother grinding. You don't have the tools to delay its disruptions. It's not worth the coins it'll take to grind.
>>
Bump :^)

New thread link where?
>>
>>31430207

New Bread >>31429015
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.