[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/btg/ Battle Tree General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 41

File: 1383981892474.png (129KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
1383981892474.png
129KB, 521x533px
Momma Mence edition

Share victory, share defeat.

Discuss strategies, get help with team building, and most importantly, remember to git gud

>Helpful resources
Battle Tree moveset data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D7T0jCHBkDppjTB0_rJyK0houk8zE3wLmZ1DlVXEkXg/edit#gid=0

Battle Tree damage calculator:
http://turskain.github.io/

Old thread: >>31181529
>>
File: 1482268661341.png (83KB, 669x570px) Image search: [Google]
1482268661341.png
83KB, 669x570px
>lead with A Ninetales
>game thinks it's clever for constantly throwing M Lucario lead Cynthia EVERY 10 battles
>mfw I fuck it with Aegislash and then fuck Scarfchomp with a Gyarados switch
I'M IN CONTROL HERE
>>
File: FEAR THE CLAW.png (106KB, 577x215px) Image search: [Google]
FEAR THE CLAW.png
106KB, 577x215px
>>
>>31205481
Can we not put maid Pokemon as the OP?
I'm trying to win BP, not shameful stiffies.
>>
>>31205659
Do you run a Focus Sash on A-Tails or just switch immediately?
>>
>>31205709
I bred a Bounsweet so I can do both! Can't wait for transfer so I can make a full harem team to be truly ashamed of.
>>
>>31205717
Immediate switch
She delivers the burrito turn 1 EVERY time which tickles Smogonsword, then proceeds to Blaze Kick my King's Shield
I Sacred Sword it for the 1HKO and she brings in Chomp, where I then switch to Gyara for the EQ evade
If it's Scarfed, she HAS to switch, and if not I bulk 1 hit while I DD
>>
>>31205748
I love my Tsareena. I'm thinking of making her more defensive though, her speed isn't too impressive.
Once the inevitable shiny happens I'll also fuck around with Synthesis.
>>
My singles team that got to 88.

Aegislash@Weakness Policy
Quiet
Max sp.atk/HP.
-Flash Cannon
-Shadow Ball
-King's Shield
Shadow Sneak

Salamence@Salamencite
Adamant
Max attack/Speed
-Dragon Dance
-Double Edge
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Modest
Max sp.atk/speed
-Psychic
-Moonblast
-Focus Blast
-Shadow ball

Current multi team that's at 57 at the moment, may go farther

Greninja @ Waterium Z
Naive (Timid's better)
-Water Shurriken
-Hydro Pump
-Dark Pulse
-Extra Sensory

with back of the same Salamence from above.

Said multi's team is teaming up with Colress's Mega Metagross and Assult Vest Magnezone.

Gib Double's team, the best I have only got to 44.
>>
>>31205808
Does Hydro Pump on Greninja fuck you over when you most need it?
>>
>>31205881

Maybe twice. It's main purpose is to have an absurdly powerful Hydro vortex to pick off the ground and fire types Colress's Metagross baits out.
>>
I use Porygon-Z with Normalium Z hyperbeam for that crazy damage. Then I have Tapu Fini, Xurkitree and Pangoro who is performing much much better than I expected
>>
>>31204818
>>31204810
Well, I thought Jolly was the defacto nature for Mega Mence, so I had no idea DD sets were usually bulky, hmm...

I've also been contemplating Fire support on it and been considering a Naive nature, but when I think of it it's just better to get rid of Ice-types with a switch followed by Heavy Slam (or a Sacred Sword)...
>>
Megamence?

Double Edge/Return
Earthquake
DD
Roost

or

Double Edge/Return
Substitute
DD
Roost?
>>
>>31205803
Mines actually sort of strange. I dumped EV's into speed up until she would outspeed max speed + speed nature Pheramosa after a Low Sweep then dumped the rest into Special Defense and HP. The idea being any sort of slow Physical Tank she can Trop Kick a few times and Synthesize on it or if I predict a switch to a resisting sweeper I can Low Kick to outspeed for a U-Turn. It works pretty well with her base Attack being as high as it is. Aromatherapy is a pretty good option over U-Turn too if you feel you don't need to use her as a pivot and could use the support. Nice for clearing Toxic, Burn and Paralysis since she really dislikes all of them.
>>
>>31205931
First one is better for tree. Sub is okay but it's really good on predicted switches and Tree trainers don't normally switch.
>>
>>31205808
Is flash cannon or sacred sword better?
>>
>>31206040

Flash cannon, special sets avoid burn shennigans. Shadow Sneak is only there to pick shit off.
>>
File: No hecks given.png (149KB, 422x333px) Image search: [Google]
No hecks given.png
149KB, 422x333px
>MFW hax has been 80% on my side, 20% on the AI

I'm finding the Tree nowhere near as hard as the Subway. Now that was some goddamn fucking bullshit.
>>
>>31205808

Yeah so this multi team got to a 64 win streak.
>>
GIMME A GOOD TAPU FINI BUILD OR I'LL SCREAM
>>
>>31206223
what format, you nerd?
>>
>>31206228
SINGLE. FUCK DOUBLES.
>>
Will the Truant Durant strategy work in the Battle Tree or would the NPC trainer actually switch this time around?
>>
>>31205481
I want to fuck that Salamence
>>
>>31206223
Max Sp.Atk/60 Spe/ and the rest in HP
>>
>>31206307
they'll switch
>>
should I go Jolly or Adamant megamence?
>>
>>31206783

Depends on your team. Jolly for PVP but in the tree, Jolly outspeeds more shit but adamant gets you more OHKO's.
>>
Good set for Froslass? Was thinking spikes at first but there's not a lot of switching going on in Battle tree
>>
>>31206809
gonna go adamant then. thanks
>>
Should I just use Skarmory instead of Lycanroc? My Lycanroc has 5IVs but I feel like he's just dragging me down.
>>
>>31206826

Lycanroc is an early game shitmon, what did you expect?
>>
>>31206826
You'll get a lot more value out of tanks in battle tree because of the 3 pokemon limit. I wish there was a 6vs6 mode.
>>
>>31206810
Spikes can still be useful because of Sash/Sturdy, it's just a question of whether you want to be doing that every single match.

Froslass is one of my favorites but I feel it is more of a 6v6 pvp utility mon. When you battle other players it is guaranteed they'll bring dragons and stuff, battle tree is just random ass shit.

Offensive Choice Scarf/Specs Switcheroo+3 special moves is probably your best bet here. Other options would be your choice of the utility moves that'll help your team. Destiny Bond, Taunt, WoW, Spikes + Attacking moves.
>>
Just hit 48 with Cheese Team v2. Reason for failure was entirely my b by accidentally pressing Stone Edge over Shell Smash.

Lead: Minior, Shields Down
Adamant, White Herb
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Acrobatics
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Shell Smash
Strat: Setup n sweep whatever you can. Switch out on Water types. A lot of things kept going for status moves, especially Thunder Wave, so that's something you can abuse for free setups.

Golisopod, Emergency Exit
Adamant, Silver Powder
252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpDef
First Impression
Sucker Punch
Aqua Jet
Leech Life
Strat: Spam priority and heal when necessary. You can use the priority spam to your advantage to work with Emergency Exit, letting whatever you want in for free.

Xurkitree, Beast Boost
Timid, Psychium-Z
252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SpDef
Discharge
Dazzling Gleam
Hypnosis
Tail Glow (Calm Mind can work)
Strat: Z-Hypnosis. If hit, Tail Glow and sweep. If miss, just do as much damage as possible, you should usually be able to KO something.

The goal was to not rely on Mega Mence and its practical broken-ness. It works. I did have trouble against Colress, but Xurkitree after setting up is such a monster. I will try again tomorrow to see how far I can get. I'm certain I can get to 50 with it, but I just wanna test the waters.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but one of my battles, Emergency Exit didn't go off when I dropped from full health to 25% against a Slaking, and its Truant didn't activate either. It obviously didn't record, but does anyone else have something like this happening?
>>
>>31207310
Looks good friend. Any idea how Mixed Minior would fare with Power Gem instead of Stone Edge?
>>
>battle 91
>sandslash sets up sandstorm and avoids 3 fini surfs in a row and I eventually lose
Whyyyyyy
>>
>>31207498
To be quite honest, I don't think it's worthwhile unless you're running neutral nature. Minior's natural bulk saved me a couple times so if you're gonna run mixed, you're gonna want the best defenses you can get still. If you want the higher accuracy, you can run Rock Slide instead, but I went Stone Edge mainly for Walrein and other bulkier things.
>>
for Arcanine

Are there any egg moves that are useful for it? About to start breeding it,

Also, i want adamant right?
>>
Ignoring the usual common mon seen in this thread like mega mence and tapu/ub, what Pokémon have surprised you all with their unexpected usefulness?
>>
>>31207542
It gets a lot of crucial egg moves, you might want to decide on a set before blindly breeding. Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Burn Up, maybe even Crunch.
>>
>>31207542
Close Combat is the biggy, Morning Sun on a non-Choice set is okay. Iron Tail seems like an okay coverage option for Fairy types since Iron Tail isn't available yet. I assume you are planning a Choice Band/Life Orb set if doing adamant. This is meant for singles I take it?
>>
>>31207611
It was in XY's battle maison so it might not be as relevant now, but Trick Choice Specs Gothitelle got me my first 50 winstreak. I imagined it'd be too slow and just die to everything, but it kept destroying things in its wake and disabling things with Trick.
>>
>>31207647
Derp, meant Iron Head isn't available yet.
>>
>>31206837
Not sure which dog that anon was using but no guard night dog is unexpectedly legit in super doubles.
>>
Well, I just crushed Red in Super Singles on my first run with this team, FINALLY unlocking the Passionate Battle Style. I had very few issues in this run, apart from some bullshit confusionhax and terrible accuracy.

Lead: Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Nature: Timid
Ability: Adaptability
Max Special Attack/Speed
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam
- Conversion

Salamence@Salamencite
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Max Atk/Speed
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge

Cloyster@Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Max Atk/Speed
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Shell Smash

In nearly all of my battles, Porygon-Z was sweeping at least 2 of the enemy team's mons. After a Z-Conversion, very little threatens this duck- and thanks to Adaptability, even neutral Thunderbolts hit harder than a super effective Shadow Ball only one that kept cropping up for me was Excadrill leads, but in that case i would simply switch to Salamence, avoiding the incoming Earthquake, set up a Dragon Dance, and proceed to sweep.

Near the beginning of this run, I ran Shadow Ball in P-Z's first slot, which was helpful in the occasions that the AI would try and counter it with Fighting Types. However, i eventually decided to switch to Electric due to Thunderbolt's higher base power and the prominence of Ghost-resistant leads.

I would only very rarely be taken down to my last mon.

Anyway, i definitely recommend Porygon-Z to anyone having trouble in Singles.

I'm contemplating beginning a Doubles run, but i have very limited experience with that format. Any suggestions for teams or strategies?
>>
>>31207647
Yeah sorry, should have mentioned its for singles. Would that set, with adamant & life orb also do well in online singles?
>>
>>31207611
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Golisopod can get you a win.

It hardly ever cares about speed with its priority spam, gets access to healing moves, and has good natural bulk. It's meant to be a cleanup crew and it does this job well.
>>
>>31207746
Golisopod has saved my ass multiple times even 3-0ing teams with only him left. Great mon and emergency exit is an underrated ability to keep momentum
>>
>>31207746
Still planning to give that and mega mom a shot in multil eventually....haven't had power for 24+ hours now due to a storm and can't charge my 3ds.;_;
>>
>>31207611
Been doing doubles and Primarina is cool as a trick room attacker paired with oranguru, with LO it's freaking strong and one-shots most stuff, or 2-shots both opponents with instructed dazzling gleam. Will be a cool mon with Liquid Voice Hyper Voice

I recently started using the Lilligant+Torkoal combo and holy shit what the fuck. It's really good. Even when they try to start counter teaming you with mono-fire teams it's not enough cause Eruption is just so strong.
>>
It's so nice to see primarina get some much needed props after all the shit it got. Useful as heck
>>
>>31207966
Any good sets? I bred a modest one a while back but just kinda ignored it
>>
>>31208025
Specs with Hyro/Moonblast/Psychic. Last slot would be HP Fire or Scald. I used a quiet min speed one (>>31207906) with Scald/Gleam/Psychic/Protect in doubles.
>>
File: 1426879182317.jpg (20KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1426879182317.jpg
20KB, 295x378px
Just lost to the fucking Custap Berry Blissey

Lead: Tapu Koko @Sitrus Berrry
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Electric Surge
252 SpAtk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Thunderbolt
Dazzling Gleam
Calm Mind
Discharge

Mimikyu @ Fairium Z
252 Spe, 252 Atk
Play Rough
Shadow Sneak
Hone Claws
Destiny Bond

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
252 Spe, 252 Atk
Earthquake
Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge

Forgot how Tapu Koko died. DD Feraligatr Ice Fang Garchomp, then Mimikyu Twinkle Tackled and revenged it. Last was Blissey; Play Rough didn't even do 50%, T Waved, Play Rough, Shadow Ball, Custap Berry kills.

First Playthrough at 12 Consecutive wins. Trying to get better battle items and some mega stone but will take another year to get.
>>
Can somebody give me Doubles strategies please? I've cleared Super Singles, but have no idea of that's best for doubles in terms of strategy. Any suggestions?
>>
>>31208182
F A K E O U T
A
K
E
O
U
T
>>
>>31208182
Spread moves.
Protect.
Now go get that 50-streak stamp.
>>
>>31208169
Think Discharge and Destiny Bond could use replacing, maybe Hone Claws too.
>>
>>31208244
Yeah I kind of just threw whatever I had sitting around after leveling Mimikyu and Tapu Koko up. Keeping Discharge over Thunderbolt probably, but his HP is worthless if I remember correctly. Hone Claws may stay simply for missing bull shit. I've updated to Lum Berry over Fairium Z since I don't have any proper cleric/status soaker. Mimikyu is now Leech Life > Destiny Bond for now.

Now it's Mimikyu, Steel Silvally, and Tapu Koko. Trying to get the items going so I can finally use my salamence or metagross.
>>
>>31207611
Not that deep into Super Doubles but Clefairy is carrying the rest of my team by absorbing all the damage. Now I just need to breed a pure damage dealer instead of using semi-walls.
>>
>>31208182
Oranguru+three extremely strong TR attackers.
>>
>>31208315
If you are still in the normal singles it is worth noting that you get 20BP for the 20 wins streak and unlock super singles which starts at 2BP per battle and goes up every 10. Worth trying for that if you want to speed things up. Taking the crazy ride calmly is alright though.
>>
>>31208412
>>31208412
What nature and moveset should i give Oranguru?
>>
>>31208412
>>31208598
Also, I already have an A-Wak and Araquanid bred and trained- recommendations for the final slot?
>>
>>31208431
I'm aware the BP goes up. It's just the Battle Maison no?

I don't have the team to simply cheap out the NPCs like I did last time which is throwing me off. Hard adopting new principles when you've thrown all the hours you could into a worthless battle maison in ORAS because what else was I supposed to do in the game?
>>
>>31206837
I play doubles and his speed for stealth rock and toxic is nice.
>>
>>31208801
Yah just like that.

Just saying. I did the 20 streak with my in-game mons, so I don't think you necessarily need super bred ones just to unlock super singles.
>>
>>31208614
If you're worried about losing TR, Porygon.
If you just want another offense, Gigalith, M Sableye, Wishiwashi, Potentially Aegislash, Golispod. More to count, just make sure that Oranguru is the "fastest" of your pokemon so instruct goes second.
>>
>>31208900
Are we talking about the same game? Because the sets I've encountered are that of super singles quality.
>>
I fucking hate pokemon. This fucking game is just fucking cheap.
>>
>>31209180
Tell us what happened at the Tree
>>
>>31209208
Paralysis always in the computer's favor.
Protect always there with Toxic.
Double Team Sets.
"Critical Hit!"
Every fucking battle. Why even bother playing?
>>
>>31209220
The only thing to drive me deeper into insanity is "Do you want to save this battle video?"

WHY WOULD I WANT TO SAVE A VIDEO OF MY OWN FUNERAL?
>>
>>31209226
AND SPOILERS! MIMIKYU IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT
>>
File: 1482619476524-vp.png (247KB, 570x668px) Image search: [Google]
1482619476524-vp.png
247KB, 570x668px
>switched my lead to lum berry aegislash
>still see swagger constantly
>>
God fucking damn it. I'll never reach 30.
Stupid granny shows up in 29 with her Jolteon Thunder hax bullshit.
This is why I hate Eevees.
>>
File: 1446051659926.gif (2MB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446051659926.gif
2MB, 196x300px
>try a team a few times yesterday
>get to the upper teens but then something goes wrong
>try team a few times today
>get hard countered on battle 2 or 3
>>
>>31209374
Trace porygon2 walls everything jolteon can do
>>
File: 233Porygon2.png (433KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
233Porygon2.png
433KB, 1080x1080px
>Glaceon Quick Claw activated!
>Glaceon used Blizzard!
>Critical Hit!
>Faggot is Frozen Solid!

Why do I keep going to this fucking tree? Also

>dat fucking Smogon Porygon 2
>>
>>31209220
>>31209226
>>31209247
get good

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
>>
>>31209806
Colress's entire team in general is the ultimate wall of pain
>lead with mence
>download increased its special attack
Or
>metagross clear body prevented intimidate!
>porygon 2 traced intimidate!
>has eviolite
>ice beam access or recover on both ducks
>electrode setting up
>minimize muk
>magnezone and those fucking resistances
>>
What are good partners for A-Muk? I'm using Mega Slowbro and Autotomize Kommo-o, but I have a problem on swtiching into Ground attacks
>>
So how exactly do you save a video when you win? I only ever seem to see the option when I lose.
>>
>>31209891
>when you get at the 40's and Terrakion and the others start appearing
>that Milotic with Surf, Confuse Ray, Recover and leftover
>>
>>31209898
"Save record" in the menu before the next battle. Above Scout, below Take a break.
>>
>>31209930
I guess I never really thought about what that did. Thanks.
>>
>>31209926
I actually find the legend teams easier than the previous shit I encounter 10-40. It's those fucking trick room scientist that scare the fuck out of me.
>>
File: 3971218827_8c4c39ce27.jpg (66KB, 445x414px) Image search: [Google]
3971218827_8c4c39ce27.jpg
66KB, 445x414px
>Walrein used Fissure!
>Walrein used Sheer Cold!
>Walrein used Fissure!
>Walrein used Fissure!
>Walrein used Fissure!
>Walrein used Fissure!
>>
>>31209958
new ace attorney looks great
>>
>classic lead multiscale monster dragonite
>everything gets fucked
>Dragon Dance
>Outrage
>Outrage
>Lum berry cured confusion
>Outrage maybe earthquake your faggy fairy.
4 turns all day every day.

Also
>Multiscale roost
Feels good.
>>
Fuck people saying Red is easy. He's easy until the game decides he isn't anymore. Brightpowder Lapras and surprise Charizard X switch in with Free Dragon Dance is the ender of teams.
>>
>>31205772
You have a physical Aegislash? Is it weakness policy? What is it's set?
>>
>>31209893
>What are good partners for A-Muk? I'm using Mega Slowbro and Autotomize Kommo-o, but I have a problem on swtiching into Ground attacks
Bumping for help
>>
>>31210426
I have used:

Sacred Sword/Iron Head
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Claw/King's Shield
Swords Dance

It's quite decent, but I think special aegis is much better. You can also use a mixed set with SBall instead of SDance
>>
>>31210446
Physical set is actually pretty good when you pair it with Tapu Fini. Perform a double switch so you have status protection and can't be burned. Then you can sweep. But special is much better just because it can handle more situations
>>
File: 1479692328569.png (127KB, 1254x984px) Image search: [Google]
1479692328569.png
127KB, 1254x984px
>Substitute + Double Team + Leftovers Rotom Wash
>>
>>31207722
> I'm contemplating beginning a Doubles run, but i have very limited experience with that format. Any suggestions for teams or strategies?

Don't have time for specifics now, but running a team of Koko/Lanturn as my usual leads. With Garchomp and Kartana in the back.

Koko@Life Orb and Lanturn@Zap Plate.
Discharge spam from Koko and Lanturn runs T-Bolt.
>>
Few quesions.

Is the pokemon on the oppositng team randomly generated.

And Do they adapt?. I was fucking around with a dragon team earlier and got 1 full Ice team and consistent Ice type opponents
>>
>>31208182
My go to team was along the lines of Pelipper with hurricane and drizzle as its ability and a Koko with Thunder.
>>
For all the shit Rotom gets for its evasion-boosting in these threads, Dusknoir is just as bad:

>double team
>toxic
>wow
>protect
>leftovers

Worst thing is I can't even hit it with sacred sword which I had around for the rest of those double teaming shits. Luckily, Megamence and Aegislash had enough PPs and Roost/Leftovers respectively to stall until Dusknoir struggled to death.
>>
>>31207611
Parting shot Pangoro saved my ass in a few doubles
>>
File: 1480548387030.jpg (51KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
1480548387030.jpg
51KB, 501x382px
>put up with cynthia's bullshit because she has a broken as fuck megaluke, which SHOULD be enough to beat regular multis
>go figure red/blue deal with megaluke turn 1, but not before it takes something down with it
>cynthia proceeds to go full retard and gets my golis murdered
HVVG-WWWW-WWW4-36PG
fucking done using her, this isn't the first time she's fucked up like this but it's the first time she's fucked up hard enough for it to be unsalvageable
gonna pray for a godly team from some random gentleman or some shit before trying again, i'm goddamn mad
>>
>>31211728
>using someone with spiritomb
>>
>>31211978
i admit that was a huge mistake
however that was the first time her megaluke actually got KO'd since it and golisopod cover each other well, didn't think twice about it
>>
Lost to fucking Sina and her stall Lilligant because nosupereffectiveslol
>>
Should I use Garchomp or Salamence?
>>
>>31212107
I lost to Stalligant once too, it's ok
>>
File: 1461562938217.png (889KB, 1025x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461562938217.png
889KB, 1025x1000px
I want to battle you guys! Lets trade friends codes and help each other with our pokemon teams!

Add me on kik

RedMatzoo
>>
>pkhex
>skipped all the bs and faced red

feels good man
>>
File: 1466182875639.png (29KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
1466182875639.png
29KB, 165x165px
is there any way to do multis with someone online or is it local co-op only?
>>
>>31212179
local only
>>
>>31212179

Local only. Online co-op will never return.
>>
>>31207611
I brought in Ninetails just for screens, but the Blizzard/Freeze Dry spam has solo'd a lot of runs.
>>
File: 1483505421314.gif (2MB, 248x273px) Image search: [Google]
1483505421314.gif
2MB, 248x273px
This battle could have gone very badly, but two of my pokemon toughed it out surviving attacks with just 1 HP left.

SYCW-WWWW-WWW4-39VD

You really have to IV perfect/hyper train your shit for the battle tree
>>
>>31209857
still haven't even caught tapu fini because its impossible to catch. also have minor balltism and want it in a dive ball.
>>
2L3W-WWWW-WWW3-V49A

I love the FRZ stat. I'm not crying.
>>
>>31210217
>using focus sash gengar and multiscale dragonite
>beginning to see an increase of opponents using sandstorm and hail
oh boy here we go
>>
File: 1483469168912.jpg (61KB, 457x557px) Image search: [Google]
1483469168912.jpg
61KB, 457x557px
>>31212373
>special Golisiopod

I'm convinced the only reason that set exists is to fuck people over with status conditions. I guess it works though.
>>
is mega glalie good for anything
>>
>>31212529
Exploding
>>
>lead with Chansey to bait out physical attackers
>switch to M Slowbro and set up with Calm Mind for the 3 sweep
This honestly so powerful if you have just a little patience
I've garnered a real love for this thing

Also, I've really started to suspect that the AI knows at least your lead move in the Tree
I have Toxic in my first slot and for the last 7 or so matches I've encountered leads immune to Poison
This is of course on top of the fact that I literally have not gotten a non-physical lead for the last dozen matches
>>
>>31212518
I got to 49 once and it turned out that ice beam golisipod coubtered my team perfectly
>>
>>31212728
I'm surprised there's a special Golisopod set since it only has 60 base Sp Atk, but that moveset looks extremely annoying to deal with if it ever shows up.
>>
>>31212107
fuck I lost to it again, she comes up all the time
>>
>>31212715
What's your 3rd pokemon? I'm trying to make a calm mind M Slowbro work with AssVest A Muk
>>
>>31212518
What's the special Golisiopod set?
>>
>>31212877
Scald, ice beam, struggle bug. Don't know the 4th move.
>>
>>31212903
It's first impression. Golisopod has First Impression in all its sets.
>>
Recently reached 35 with this team. I haven't been beaten yet, and I have battle full fire, ground and dark teams with it (including Grimsley)

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Mimikyu @ Red Card
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Conversion
- Hyper Beam
>>
>>31212849
A fast and hard hitting wall breaker for sure
Smogonbird is a great choice
>>
>>31213253
Actually sounds like a good idea. I was using Scarf Kommo-o due to its resistance to Electric, but I'll try another wallbreaker since its SpA is kind of meh. Wasn't Talonflame shit in gen 7?
>>
>>31212120
Bumping, anyone?
>>
>>31209754
I had Download Porygon 2.
>>
>>31213546
Salamence if you have the mega stone, Garchomp if not
>>
File: nervous.jpg (62KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
62KB, 183x232px
>Preschooler Naya
>"My mommy and daddy aren't here, but I',OK because of my Pokemon."
>leads with Mega Metagross
>>
what nature for the Fini?

Seen people suggesting different ones, i want one that works for the tree and online battle spot
>>
>>31212174
>tfw using pk fire and pk freeze and havent gotten anywhere
>>
>>31212174
so you entered battle tree? wew lad
>>
how do I into megamence
when do I DD, when do I roosr
>>
>>31207732
Eh, Arcanine is unfortunately outclassed in a lot of ways for whatever role it tries to fill. It can work. It is by no means a bad mon but you need some proper team support for it. I wish Burn Out turned it into a normal type for STAB Extreme Speed. Would have been rad as fuck. At the very least having a mon with intimidate is useful for SOS chaining.
>>
File: Super Singles Team.jpg (58KB, 435x526px) Image search: [Google]
Super Singles Team.jpg
58KB, 435x526px
Got to 50 on my second try with this team. The first loss was due to a idiotic play on my part, that's what I get for not paying attention and turning battle effects off. Anyway

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs:252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252Spe
Timid Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Will-O-Wisp
-Destiny Bond

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
Evs 248 HP / 16 Atk / 60 Def / 124 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Roost
-Swords Dance
-Bullet Punch
-X-Scissor

The idea was to abuse how good gengar is. He 1-2 shots 90% of the pokemon in the tree so the strategy revolves around gengar knocking the first pokemon out and then using destiny bond to take out a second pokemon leaving you with a 2v1. Destiny Bond worked well since the AI seems to always attack when gengar was at red health so destiny bond never missed. dragonite can cover gengar's ground weakness and scizor can cover anything that isnt a fire move (which dragonite covers). The Scizor spread was straight from Smogon and I ran x-scissor because no bug bite yet and I dont like u-turn in battle tree if im trying to set up swords dance. Scizor tanks a lot of shit and can set up quite easily. Gengar's biggest threat is Sand Stream Tyranitar, which scizor covers well. I chose to run earthquake over roost on Dragonite to hit the fire and rock types. You could probably trade out fire punch for roost.
>>
File: vinc.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vinc.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>enemy Manectric missed with thunder 3 times in a row

What is this
>>
>>31213647
Use this set>>31209857
>>
>>31205481
>playing doubles
>enemy Jellicent used rain dance
>next turn
>enemy Typhlosion used sunny day
>next turn
>enemy Jellicent used rain dance
Okay
>>
File: 1480520023732.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480520023732.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>31214020
That's you stealing my luck.
>opponent leads with Whimsicott
>Hurricane one-shot
>well, all right, my lead is double weak to flying, after all
>next poke resists flying
>Hurricane
>confused
>hits itself in confusion
>Hurricane
>KO
>send out last poke
>critical Hurricane one-shot

>Hurricane hits four times in a row at 70 accuracy
>if I use a 90 accuracy move more than twice, it misses
>>
I really like the Tree. Shame they didn't include a few more facilities with different gimmicks though
>>
>>31205659
you're going to be sad when the m-luca nails your aegislash with blaze kick and drops you below half health
>>
>>31214354
It's irrelevant, because I always kill the turn I get hit by Blaze Kick thanks to WP
>>
>>31214386
ev spread?
>>
>>31214413
252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 SpD
Quiet

Shadow Ball
King's Shield
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword (I prefer it vastly over Flash Cannon)

Once again, Weakness Policy is the key
>>
>>31214479
i run that, but sassy, and flash cannon instead of shadow sneak. i guess shadow sneak becomes much more important for finishing mons instead of eating another hit, though, especially after the wp boost?
>>
What is the best first mega stone to buy? I've heard Metagross' is but I don't believe it.
The team I've been using so far is Garchomp/Tapu Bulu/Araquanid to not much effect.
>>
>>31214523
Yeah, I'd be in a lot more scary situation without Sneak desu
Flash STAB is definitely great, but rocks and ice die to Sword as well, so it's only amazing for fairies, which I wall anyways
Sword is also great for Dark and Normal, with the added benefit of shutting down defensive buffers
>>
>>31214540
for singles? scizor has a good synergy with garchomp
>>
>>31214550
makes sense
>>
>>31214574
That's what I figured. Thanks, I'll train one next.
>>
File: pardon.jpg (115KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
pardon.jpg
115KB, 700x600px
>Veteran Placido sends out Landorus
>aww fuck
>it's choice scarfed
>locks itself into Extrasensory
>>
>>31210999
The ones I see usually have confuse ray and charge beam too
>>
>>31210999
>double team eviolite porygon2
>no fighting type moves
fuk
>>
Just beat normal singles with
komala@lum
SpD / Hp
wish bulk up stockpile play rough

mimikyu@fairyz
Speed / attack
swords dance sneak wood hammer play rough

toxapex@waterz
Defense / Hp
protect toxic recover scald

Will i get fucked in super singles with current setup?
>>
>>31214788
yeah swap the z crystals for actual good items
like life orb for mimikyu
>>
File: Guzma.jpg (84KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
Guzma.jpg
84KB, 540x433px
Guzma with Quick Claw Golisopod + Red Card Toxapex

or

Guzma with Chople Berry Bisharp and Mega Pinsir

Who is better?
>>
Modest or Timid for Lele?
Timid for Koko?
Adamant for Bulu?
and I have no idea for fini.
>>
File: 1481998102966-vp.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1481998102966-vp.png
21KB, 176x232px
>primarina has so many good special attacks that it's hard to choose just 4
Sorry psychic, i need energy ball for water types and ground/water types
>>
>>31215043
bold for fini might be a meme but it worked wonders for me, i also have a timid one and it doesn't amount much.
>>
>>31215060
what are you using then?
>>
So my current sd card a shit on my hacked n3ds
Can I just copy and paste my shit to a new one when I get a bigger card?
>>
>>31215131
go to the inject bread and ask
>>
If I do the Torkoal Lilligant pair, what other two mons should I use to beat super doubles?
>>
>>31209891

>Motivation is to max out the power of Pokemon.
>Is the biggest pain in the ass to fight.

I wonder if it was intentional.
>>
>>31215131
If you have a9lh, yes.
>>
File: erect.png (188KB, 652x618px) Image search: [Google]
erect.png
188KB, 652x618px
>streak ended by a fucking leftovers belly drum shadow claw charizard
>>
File: sweating.png (318KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
318KB, 449x425px
>managed to beat a Veteran who had 2 Genies and Megamom

Fair and balanced enemy teams.
>>
>>31215103
Moonblast, scald, energy ball, ice beam
>>
>>31215929
shit ice beam, that's what i need as well instead of psychic
>>
>>31215929
Seems like Psychic would be better for dealing with Poison types since you have Moonblast for Dragons and Scald for Ground types. Getting a partner to deal with Grass types should be relatively easy I would reckon.
>>
File: kokoro unhappy stare.jpg (249KB, 788x950px) Image search: [Google]
kokoro unhappy stare.jpg
249KB, 788x950px
>You've scouted as many Trainers as you can! Who would you like to remove from your list?

I want them all!
>>
File: WEW.jpg (131KB, 929x567px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.jpg
131KB, 929x567px
Battle 3 of Multis.
>>
File: 1482029549775.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1482029549775.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>31216320
>>
>>31216320
F
>>
File: crazy.jpg (68KB, 469x563px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
68KB, 469x563px
>Next is Battle No. 100. Would you like to keep battling?

Oh boy
>>
What has good synergy with Aegislash for singles?
>>
>>31216544
aegislash's main weaknesses are fire, ground, ghost and dark. i'm using primarina with one right now, that does well vs fire and dark, she can also wall earth powers. my physical tank is a fluffy bewear, who is immune to ghost, strong vs dark, and can tank earthquakes and retaliate with ice punch.

i jsut started using this set, though, so we'll see how well it goes
>>
>>31216544
Megamence
>>
>>31216611
or, yeah, megamence
>>
>>31216544
hydreigon resists fire, ghost and dark and is immune to ground. aegislash resists hydreigons bug, fairy, dragon, and ice weaknesses and is immune to fighting. they're perfect for each other
>>
>Life Orb Koko and a Bewear with Earthquake get me to like battle 53
So do people make teams for this because there's something super cool at 100+ or something?
>>
>>31216670
There are special berries at 100 and 200 wins. They're both shit though.
>>
File: foxy.gif (96KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
foxy.gif
96KB, 480x480px
>>31216517
Maximum fucking bully. Back to Hoenn he goes, wondering where he went wrong in life.

KQ6W-WWWW-WWW4-3L86
>>
>>31216689
>berries
So if somebody plants those berries for a while, then sends a bunch of shit out on Wonder Trade holding those berries, eventually everyone else has those berries, and finishing 100 and 200 rounds is meaningless.
>>
>>31216723

well there's also the e-peen
but yeah
>>
>>31216723
Pretty much.
>>
anyone tried out trick room oranguru in doubles tree?
was thinking of maybe oranguru, fake out inceroar with torkoal and something else in the back
>>
>>31216723
The flaw in your plan is that nobody gives a shit about these berries
>>
>>31216887
this
it's not the berries, it's the accomplishment
>>
>>31216933
But the berries are literally the only thing that prove you did it.
>>
>>31216867
I did, but I lost at around battle 35. The tree seems better at dealing with trick room teams than the maison did in XY.
>>
>>31216946
mind giving me some info on your team?
>>
>>31216941
uh no? the record lady tells how many wins I have
>>
>>31216867
The thing about these kind of teams is the time it takes to start sweeping and after 5 battles it gets really boring, I mean it's a viable strategy but I rather the fast and strong approach better
>>
>>31216980
I used Oranguru, Hariyama, Drampa, and A-Marowak. I lost because Oranguru got OHKOd on turn one and the rest of my team got beat because they were so slow and weren't bulky enough.
>>
>>31207498
I've run a mixed Naive Minior with no SpA investment and super-effective Shell Smashed Power Gem is still enough to OHKO pretty much all non-boosted mons
>>
What EV spread for Megamence for doubles?
>>
Just got to 41 with this team on my second try though the tree.
Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Leech Life
- Ice Punch

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Conversion
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Muk-Alola @ Red Card
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Gunk Shot
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off

Am I fucked for these last 10 rounds? Should I switch it up or keep going? I haven't had any trouble yet but I know it starts to get bullshit.
>>
how does the AI respond to Fly? will they do anything with the wasted turn?
>>
Does a pokemon need to be max level to get in battle tree
>>
>>31218138
no

but i think you need to level your mons to 50 at least. unlike battle spot, the tree doesn't boost underleveled mons up to the cap
>>
>>31218166
Good if its like that , im too lazy to cap this max ev/iv dragonite from the GTS :)
>>
>Vaporeon's Quick Claw let it move first!
>Minior hung on with its Focus Sash!
>That's fine, now I outspeed it so i can just OHKO it with Acrobatics next turn.
>Vaporeon's Q-
>>
>>31218419
I think people who use shitmons have no right to complain about the battle tree
>>
>>31218559
shell smash minior is a fucking monster if you can get the enemy to actually get your shield down
>>
>>31218577
Something or -something- with priority is gonna screw it up eventually
>>
Dragon claw or outrage for dragonite?

Does it also need roost and espeed?
>>
>>31218665
It can't get espeed until bank.
>>
Did anyone else ITT end up loading assloads of shit into bank to BP farm for SM only to utterly down in BP from the tree not having enough shit to buy?
>>
>>31214020

I had enemy miss Rock Slide twice in a row.

I don't know how people run Play Rough Mimikyu without Wide Lens for this reason. Too easy to lose a streak from 1 miss, 2 misses would be crushing. That or run Fairium Z so one Play Rough becomes a 175 power 100% accuracy move.
>>
>>31218665
outrage and no it doesnt need roost. got to 50 earlier with a set without roost
>>
>>31215900
Incarnate or Therian?
>>
Can you use illegal mons in the tree? Was thinking of some shits and gigs with a multiscale toxapex
>>
>>31219217

Facilties never hack check. You just can't upload the videos with hackmons.
>>
>>31219244
They also cheat more blatantly than usual.
>>
>>31217595
Bumping for advice
>>
About to restart the Super Singles with Scarf Tapu Bulu, Minimize A-Muk and Mega Slowbro, I hope I have more luck this time
>>
>2 mons hypnosis'd by a-ninetales
>swap to hydreigon to dodge the dream eater
>swap to my sleeping primarina to dodge hypnosis
>repeat

i am so glad the ai is dumb as a bag of rocks
>>
>>31219217
>>31219244
What would be the best cheating doubles strategy? If my current run doesn't work I'll just cheat. Wonder guard on a bunch of broken mons?
>>
>>31219916
You forget that the AI cheats too. Try that and you're guaranteed to get teams full of Pokemon that will exploit your weaknesses.
>>
>>31219916
Huge Power/Wonder Guard Slaking?
No Guard Fissure/Sheer Cold/Guillotine Scarfed Pheromosa?
>>
For a Dragon Dance Mega Salamence, is Double-Edge or Return a better choice for it?

Also, is it worth giving it Outrage or Dragon Rush as well?
>>
>>31219991

Dragon Rush is unreliable and Mence can't get outrage until bank hits.
>>
>>31220019
I see. Anything else I should consider for a moveset beyond Dragon Claw and DD?
>>
>>31220054

Earthquake is handy for coverge.
>>
>>31220076
And what about Return with max friendship or Double-Edge? One offers more damage, but the other removes the risk of recoil.
>>
>>31219902
it actually fucking worked

i kept swapping out my hydreigon and sleeping primarina to stall out the ninetales' blizzard and dream eater. there was one instance where it was out of dream eater and tried to blizzard my hydreigon switch-in, but thank god the hail had long since stopped because it missed.

saving the video for posterity, but it's going to be much too long of a watch
>>
>>31220112

I prefer double edge. The recoil damage isn't as big a factor in 3v3 as it is in 6v6.
>>
>>31220112
double-edge users tend to run roost to fill up vs safe mons, and i hear there are a lot of instances where the extra damage from DE would have clinched a fight, where their return hit was lived
>>
>>31219916
>>31219975
>>
>swept by rusedoge

I knew there was something fishy Bout nasty plot snorlax
>>
inject wonderguard airballoon xurkitree. tail glow and one shot.
>>
File: 1482367163651-vp.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1482367163651-vp.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>decide to finally start doubles
>always ran trick room, especially in doubles
>got wonder traded an oranguru and I only bred and trained it because I wanted to cover my bases for trick room
>mfw I realize what instruct does
>choice specs vikavolt getting two attacks a turn
>life orb bewear getting two attacks a turn
Fuck I love this, trick room gets better every gen.
>>
Anons....it's over....the endless nightmares that's is multis is finally over. Thank you Jesus wew.

thank you mega mence/look and you Wally, mega gallade and that mega stone garchomp for freeing me from the tree.

...I'm so happy I could legitimately cry. ;_;
>>
Worst situations you've found yourself in?

>Celesteela vs Dusknoir
>get Mean Look'd, set up Leech Seed. Already burnt from prior battle
>Dusk has leftovers, so do I
>Dusk spams Pain Split
>At the end of every turn, Celesteela heals via leftovers, Dusknoir heals via Leftovers, Cele heals from Leech Seed, then takes Burn Damage
A whole lot of Nothing is happening and it's taking fucking ages. I've still got one fully healed Poke left and this is their last.
>>
>>31220456
>lilligant has 4 fucking quiver dances stacked up
>i have nothing super effective, all my remaining damage is special damage
>faggot AI BMs for multiple turns, just leech seeding and protecting
>>
>>31220229
literally the battle after i read this
>meganium used dark pulse!
>not this time, rusedog
>primarina used moon blast
>sweep the rest of the team

BTFO
>>
Psychic or psyshock for lel
>>
>>31220172
Thank you!
>>
>>31220568
what does lel normally run, besides moon blast and hp fire?
>>
>>31220456
>red and blue
>all my Pokémon are fainted
>Wally lost mega gallade
>literally garchomp vs tyranitar and blastoist
>heart literally sank
>garchomp actually pulled through and owned both of them by some miracle

I was literally shaking in fear of playing multis a 3rd time to 50...
>>
>>31220580
Mine has psychic,moonblast , hp fire and focus miss
>>
>>31220568
both
>>
>>31220613
focus miss in the tree is asking to lose
>>
>>31220456

dusknoir for me too: >>31211400
>>
What nature Oranguru for a Trick Room team in Super Doubles? Relaxed, Sassy, or Quiet?

I'm going to use my A-Wak as the other lead, and am also probably going to use Araquanid. What would be best in my last spot?
>>
>>31220802
I like relaxed with all EVs in HP and defense since it has more natural special bulk. This is kind of the point where you have to make a decision though: reinforce your already high special defense or shore up your physical defense to be more rounded.
>>
>psychic terrain doesnt prevent quick claw priority

Dafuq
>>
What's a good nature for Minior?
>>
fucking lost to a goddamn critical stone edge

fuck you, tree
>>
i'm gonig to transfer groudon over from omega ruby and turn it primal, then use it to burn down the fucking tree
>>
>>31220802
Drampa or alolan exeggutor are surprisingly good and you don't appear to have much to threaten dragon types right now, plus you have some good ice resistance.
>>
Does Instruct have negative priority? If Oranguru outsped my attacker, would Instruct work?
>>
>>31220954
literally
>>
>>31220954
Groudon isn't legal in the tree
>>
>>31220967
i'm talking about literally burning the tree down, and all the trainers situated on it, unless they have a pokemon that can fly or care to jump
>>
File: c9a.png (225KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
225KB, 373x327px
>>31220986
>>
>>31220986
>The 50,000,000,000 Sashed Gengar used Hypnosis!
>>
File: 1226897615339.jpg (31KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1226897615339.jpg
31KB, 500x360px
>>31218559
>Vaporeons Quick Claw activated!
>Vaporeon used Ice beam!
>Salamence fainted!
Man that tree sure is bullshit right?
>>
>>31220934
adamant modest naive hasty
>>
>>31221031
Why would you even stay in on that? Unless you had dragon dances up it would be a bad idea.
>>
>>31220986

I'd like to see you try.
>>
>>31220172
How could it have Choice Specs and go Primal?
>>
>>31221066
it's a hacked mon
>>
File: VSFaba.png (32KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSFaba.png
32KB, 400x240px
>>31221056
just to prove that Salamence would die as fast as minior if it stayed in
>>
File: 1481314512684.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481314512684.png
163KB, 500x500px
>the enemy pokemon used scald!
>your pokemon was burned

This happens the first time, every fucking time
>>
>>31221066
Even hacked mons can't hold two items.
>>
>>31221166
Meant to reply to
>>31221073
>>
>>31221166
maybe it's hacked so that it's always primal
>>
>>31221166
>>31221226
Pretty sure megas and primals are indexed as seperate pokemon, so by hacking you can have the form as its own mon
>>
>>31221271
I'll try tomorrow seeing as my run already ended today. Seriously fuck the tree.
>>
>>31221156
Scalds burn chance is pretty high to be honest

Its not like a first Ice beam/blizzard freeze
>>
Who can round out my team? I'm gonna go with Lycanroc night and Meganium. Third member? I'm gonna need something to stop fighting types I imagine. And steel.
>>
>>31221396

You're not going anywhere with those two.
>>
>was doing decent Super Single runs consistently (15 average)
>can't overcome +3 now due to straight up bullshit match ups
Fuck you salac berry Charizard and download Poryfag
>>
>>31221396
>shitmon
>shitmon
Delet everything
>>
>>31221420
>>31221442

B-but you guys said I could use anyone for PvE.....
>>
>>31221396
>meganium

it's shit
>>
>>31221462

In game sure, not facilities. You gotta go all out on facilities.
>>
File: 1482639655128-pol.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1482639655128-pol.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>31221462
>pve
The tree is like pvp except it's the biggest faggot you could possibly face
>>
>>31221462
You could but goodluck going past 20

Or even one of the special trainers like kiawe
>>
>lead with focus sash kartana in multis
>other opponent has been a turtonator with fire fucking spin for 3 times now
yeah alright
>>
>Affection bonuses take place in the tree.
>Special trainers have max affection on everything.

Yeah or neigh?
>>
>>31221814
nay

computers can't love
>>
>>31221814

the less random luck that can swing it for the ai the better
>>
>>31221814
>player character endures 1 time
>enemy pokemon endures 5 times in a row

NO
>>
>>31221814
>max affection increases crits
>scope lens increase Ceuta
>stone never miss aerodactys become new bane

Heck no.
>>
File: a-meowth.png (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-meowth.png
125KB, 500x500px
>>31221994
>Charizard toughed it out to show its best side to Pokemon Trainer Red!
>Charizard is so in sync with Pokemon Trainer Red's wishes that it landed a critical hit!
>Would you like to save a video of your last battle?
>>
>>31222166

Blue is the only special trainer to use Aerodactul so it won't be that common.
>>
Has Confuse Ray always been a priority move
>>
Does Assault Vest affect secondary effects like Scald? I used Scald like 20 times during my run and didn't get a single burn ever
>>
>>31222367
No, that's the AI being a jackass.
>>
>its another water mon with ice moves ends my streak episode
>>
>>31222485

No, it's just the tree fucking with you.
>>
>>31222516
what the fuck? i swear it's a priority when they use it
>>
Cynthia is a dumb whore.
>>
i'm thinking muk might actually be good
should i go for a gluttony+figy set or poisontouch+venom drench? AV? Maybe some kinda resttalk meme? i really don't fucking know
>>
Alright, I just want to win now I think.
My current team is:
Porygon 2 w/ Eviolite (Download)
Tri Attack
Ice Meme
Recover
Trick Room

Shiionotic w/ Focus Sash (Effect Spore)
Spore
Strength Sap
Dream Eater
Moon Blast

Marowak w/ Thicc Bone (Lightning Rod)
Bonemerang
Ghost Bone
Flare Blitz
Stone Edging

I'd like to incorporate the Shiinotic because he can be fun. But if not I'll start from scratch.
>>
>>31222752
Ditch the shiitnotic for, idk, tapu bulu or something if you still want a grass type. Alolan exeggutor is good too.
>>
File: 1477813235608.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1477813235608.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Last gen my ace was Gardevoir, I don't like this shit at all I want my mega waifu back.
>>
glaceon has never missed a blizzard when fired against me
>>
>>31223118
I know the one and I think it's a scope lens set, never see it using another item though. I just anticipate that the blizzard will hit every single time.
>>
>>31221814

>the enemy Pokemon hung on using its Focus Band
>the enemy pokemon withstood the attack so Trainer wouldn't worry

I'd quit Pokemon if this ever happened.
>>
Doing my first run. Started in singles and I almost lose before 20 due to a critical Bravo Birdo fuck.
I guess I must get used to this.
>>
>>31223303
You haven't even gotten to the part where it throws Legendaries at you with every other trainer.
>>
>>31209893
Tapu Bulu because of grassy terrain
>>
MG6G WWWW WWW4 44U6

What the fuck happened here
>>
So if I "take a break", is there any in game action that would break the streak?
>>
>>31223802
once you step out from the tree and autosave, your run should be safe
>>
>>31212163
>kik
just fucking make a discord
>>
So, if I wanted to use an EXTREME MEME eevee for laughs, what's the best way to stat it? And, in addition, what are some mons that can pass particularly bulky subs?
>>
>>31216544
Dragonite.
>>
>>31223341
Please most legend teams barring the stalling ones like cresselia and the Regis are actually easier to deal with compared to Thebes other crap the tree uses.
>>
>When a vet/ace sends out reginigga

look free turns1
>>
Someone bake fresh bread
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.