/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else waste a Master ball on this little shit here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

Who else waste a Master ball on this little shit here?
>>
Nah, saved that for Necrozma since I wasn't sure when the game set his PID.
>>
File: 788.png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
788.png
55KB, 300x300px
Actually I used mine on this fishy fuck
>>
>>31050236
I did.

THAT FUCKER WOULDN'T GET INTO ANY BALL I FUCKING THREW
>>
>>31050236
>using a master ball, ever
okay then

I just used poke balls for Tapus. Beat Ball for Necrozma.
>>
No, I never use my Master Balls. It's a useless sign of elitism on my part.
>>
>>31050309
ha, caught in a dive ball on the fifth try or so
taunt and patience is all you need
>>
>>31050236

Used it on a caterpie because of balltism. I can finally have a competitive pokemon without breeding because hyper training, so that's that.
>>
>>31050358

Not even on Mewtwo?
>>
Caught all UB's and Necrozma in Beast Balls.
Caught all Tapu's in Great Balls.
Caught Solgaleo in PokéBall, not gonna lie, it was the 2nd try and jokingly thought it would actually catch it...it did.
>>
I always use my master ball on the box legendary because legends aren't that hard to catch and I find it fitting
>>
>>31050236
>tfw you got a timid koko from the GTS in a great ball while completing the dex almost a month ago.

Hyper tained the fuck out of it.
>>
I legit wasted 20 Ultra Balls on it post-league without knowing I could respawn it later.
>>
>>31050236
Got one in a fast ball from the GTS. Looked kinda nice though.
>>
>>31050514
How long did it take you to get to level 100?
>>
>>31050309
Me too because I got fed up with water veil. No regrets because masterball looks good with her
>>
>>31050889
I have a over 10000+ festival coins on hand so...
>level to 58
>eat 4 rare dinners for 4 1star rare kitchens to 86
>eat a rare brunch and jump to 95
>grind the rest or eat 5 rare candies
>>
>>31050236

Seems like a waste, he's the easiest tapu to wall and stall while you toss ultra balls at him.

Really, just train a Sandygeist until it knows hypnosis, don't let it be at 1 HP when Nature's Madness is used, and there is fuck-all else Koko can do to it as you sleep him and chuck balls until one sticks.
>>
>>31050236
Guy took 35 Ultra Balls to the face before I caved. I ended up not having that much trouble with anything else, so I don't really regret it.
>>
>>31050236
So you didn't have an Alola-Marowak to teach False Swipe to? Sad!
>>
>>31050236
I came pretty close to breaking but I still managed to hold on to the m ball. The idea of using it during breeding at some point kept me holding on to it.
>>
>>31050236
After 5 hours of SR koko in an ultra ball and being timid and getting a decent HP
Only 3 times in 5 hours was he timid, 2 of those times he was HP dragon

I dropped ultra ball after that and wasted the master ball
Fuck SR Hidden power
>>
>>31054258
I just got done finding a Timid Tapu Koko with HP Ice, got that fucker to Level 100 ASAP because I felt like I had to. I'm now trying to find a Timid Xurkitree with HP Ice, although for him I might just settle with HP Rock and run Tail Glow/Z-Electric Terrain, Thunderbolt, HP Rock, and Energy Ball/Grass Knot. I'm considering HP Rock because of Alola-Marowak, otherwise no moves are super-effective against him and he'll wall you every time. However, electric and ice coverage is a good staple, don't know which route to take.
>>
>>31050404
dude i no shit caught lunala and cosmog first turn with pokeballs. The game practically gives those mons to you it seems.
>>
>>31050236

i used it because if i want something in a masterball in the future ill just inject it
>>
All Tapus, Necrozma and Solgaleo in poke balls, beasts in beast balls.
>10/10 best way.
>>
>>31051301
I have the same- just get a second rare kitchen 5. Then from level 66, it's only four meals to level 98- and only two rare candies needed to max! (800FC)
>>
>>31054302
>tfw got timid & modest xirkutrees both with HP ice with about a dozen resets total
>tfw tapu lele took about five hours, all told, to get timid + hp fire (Even using a masterball)

Also, OP- I caught all my Tapus in master balls.
Thought it fit.
>>
Ultra ball for top kek, tapu bulk took like 20 balls. Funk that guy. I still have my master ball. Didn't even need it for Necrozma
>>
>>31050450
This.
I softened Nebby up a bit and let him use his moves some, then Master Ball'd him
>>
>>31051133
>her
>>
>>31050236
Not waste, HP ice farm.
Im not spending a week on HP farming with balltism. Besides, I had friends send me over 3 others to get lele fini with HP fire too.
>>
File: 250px-429Mismagius.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-429Mismagius.png
39KB, 250x250px
>>31050372
>Used it on a caterpie because of balltism
>>
>>31050371
>Not just Burning it
>>
>>31051133
>water veil
what?
>>
>>31050236
Nope. Used a Repeat Ball.
>>
>>31050236
caught all tapus with ultra balls, easiest one was lele and the hardest was fini

my master ball was used on necrozma
>>
>>31055732
>repeat ball
>>>/out/
>>
File: Quick_Ball.png (376KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
Quick_Ball.png
376KB, 664x664px
Throw at the beginning at every legendary battle.
Worked this time.
>>
>>31055855
What is wrong with balltism?
Repeat ball matches his colours.>>31055855
>>
>>31056041
repeat ball is 80% red
there is no red whatsoever on koko
repeat is also for bulu
>>
>>31056049
I have both Bulu and Koko is Repeat balls though. The pattern on the repeat ball matches the pattern on Koko's shield.
>>
>>31056096
>2 tapus in the same ball
>but not all of them
jesus christ you're bad at tism
>>
>>31056110
Naw, I think I'm fairly good at it. Only fuck up I made was Nihilego in a pokeball instead of a dive ball.
>>
>>31050309
>tfw got Fini with a Great Ball
JUST
>>
>>31054190
>Breeding a master ball
Anon, there's something you should know...
>>
>>31050236
>Ever using the Master Ball in any of the games
No. I like the challenge of capturing one. The Master Ball in the games are always kept as some kind of souvenir at this point.
>>
>>31056368
>throwing a ball over and over is a challenge
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.