[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the writers bully Olivia so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 1480350422562.png (140KB, 535x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480350422562.png
140KB, 535x400px
Why did the writers bully Olivia so much?
>>
>>30827275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA
>>
>>30827275
She must masturbate so goddamn hard
>>
File: popular with single women.png (145KB, 534x218px) Image search: [Google]
popular with single women.png
145KB, 534x218px
>>30827677
With her stufful toys, I'm sure.
>>
so that you can self-insert into the game's world and pretend your brown short haired waifu will fuck the shit out of you.
>>
>>30827275
Because Japan hates unmarried women over 30 for some reason.
>>
File: christmas cake.png (361KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
christmas cake.png
361KB, 500x619px
I want to turn Olivia from a cake into a milf
>>
>>30827733
Twenty-five, actually.

The reason it's called "Christmas Cake" is because "nobody wants it after the twenty-fifth."
>>
She isn't black.
>>
>>30828060
25? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with them?
>>
>>30827275
>25
>virgin

Nice?
>>
>>30828093
where should i start?
>>
>>30828093
It's an old concept, as the people from the generation that coined it keep dying so will that term.
>>
>>30828093
>Declining Japanese birthrates
>>
>>30827275
Because she's a slut? She deserves all she's getting.
>>
>>30828093
nips are autistic and are going extinct. let them have their shitty memes
>>
>writers worship Lillie, the generic aryan waifubait
>writers shit on Olivia, the mature brown cake
Gee I wonder?
>>
>>30827275
Are we supposed to assume that she has impossibly high standards? Because there's no way a woman as attractive and well-off as her could possibly be willingly single.
>>
>>30828093
>25? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with them?

It means the girl is either ugly or a devoted career woman and that's not what Japanese men like.
There's a huge contrast between the behavior of Japanese women that are 30+ and ones that are in their early 20's if you ever talk to Japanese women.
The older Japanese women are usually a lot more confident and assertive, and that's threatening to Japanese men.
>>
>>30828371
Black women are the most undesirable women, even with black men

so it really isn't too far fetched for her to be 25 and never had a single boyfriend
>>
>>30828371
Yeah if she was truly THAT desperate she could find some island schlub to date.
>>
>>30828454
You forgot to mention that she dresses like a slut and enjoys hitting on married men.
>>
I will make Olivia into a mother and we will be happily married!
>>
>>30828371
One of her dialogue options implies that she may not have been particularly trying to find a boyfriend. Alternatively everyone is misunderstanding her and she's actually gay for Mallow.

>>30828507
When does she ever hit on Kukui? All I remember is her saying something about how he never wears a shirt, which is hardly hitting on him.
>>
>>30828454
hahahahahahah you're so funny bruh you like belong here
>>
It begins
>>
Maybe nobody dates her because they'd feel emasculated being with the stronger trainer on the island?

Maybe every man on Akala is gay?
>>
Her pussy must stink terribly and it naturally wards off dudes
>>
>>30828554
>Being this triggered
>>>/co/ is this way

They love niggers and SJWs like you there.
>>
>>30828554
t. angry black woman
>>
>>30828093
25 and without a serious relationship is a red
flag for every man.
think about it. you honestly believe something good would not be taken for so long? excuse me but youre a fucking retard then.
>>
I want to the Olivia's loving house husband!

I want to make a litter of cute caramel colored children with Olivia!
>>
File: 1478504640517.jpg (71KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478504640517.jpg
71KB, 432x600px
>>30828554
He's right though. Black women are at the very bottom of the barrel of the dating pool.
>>
>>30828664
So let me see if I understand this.

>meet female
>hot as fuck
>actually pretty chill
>has many other traits that you find attractive
>but because she's 25 years old you should want nothing to do with her

Yeah, you're the one who sounds like a fucking retard.
>>
>>30828683
you cannot and will never

she will never be real
>>
>>30828554
>the it's acceptable to fuck gorillas meme
>>
>>30828722
It's not an end all be all but more of a rule of thumb.
Applies to men as well, if you're not in a relationship at 25 you're probably going to die loveless or end up hitched to some woman that will just cheat on you, and vice versa.
>>
>>30828723
delete this piece of fiction right now!
>>
>>30828800
the only piece of fiction here, friend

is olivia
>>
>>30828765
it's not cheating if she lets you watch
>>
File: 1444707989271.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444707989271.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>30827275

She's an aggressive dominant girl who would be the proactive element in a relationship
In Japanese culture, that's tantamount to being a beta male as far as being attractive to the other sex is concerned

The joke is that by being that kind of woman, no one would ever feel even a shred of attraction towards her
Yes, Japanese society is THAT fucked.

This post contains 0% irony, the japanese are really that fucktarded as a whole
>>
>>30829004
Why do they like girls with crooked teeth and sharp fangs?
>>
>>30829043

Because that's the real world equivalent to the "cute fang" anime trope, associated with a cute and energetic personality type

To another culture it looks repulsive, but they have the 2D equivalent covering up reality
>>
>>30828683
>I want to the Olivia's loving house husband!
Really doubt she'd agree to some beta shit like that. She needs a real man.
>>
I don't remember anything about her. She was bullied?
>>
>>30828281
>never got laid
>probably never even kissed someone
>still called a slut

seems like the definition of this word is being stretched a lot nowadays
>>
>>30829004
>Implying it isn't that way in Other countries too
If she aint callin me masta I am not even going near her. I feel no attraction toward women who are outside of their cages.
>>
>>30829004
You act like its any different in america.
Look at every basic bitch into daddydom shit.
>>
>>30827275
Because she's black and gamefreak is racist.
>>
>>30829271
>dressed like that
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>never got laid
Please. She's single, and she probably will be single forever, but she's far from pure.
>>
>>30829271
Many people just call someone a slut based entirely on how they dress, neverminding that she lives in a tropical environment and dresses in a somewhat native way. Also that's ignoring the guy that just wears shorts and nothing else.
>>
>>30829314
>dresses like a slut because she thinks that's what men like
>only turns them off even more
>>
>>30828093
Well they don't really have college there so it's like they're 4-5 years ahead of American type old women
>>
>>30829297

Those things are not even nearly close.
She just has an active personality. That's it.
She's not a bitch, she's just not the "submissive stay-at-home slave" kind of personality the japanese public likes.

There's a middle ground between "Total slut" and "Doormat", but for the japanese straying from the latter is enough ground to be unironically unworthy of love from anyone
>>
>>30829441
Nigga plz, she could wear five layers of clothing and they wouldn't like her because she's still a cake.
>>
Some people really are too busy for relationships.

When you work hard, especially with your own jewelry shop, being a kahuna, and being part of the Elite 4, it's only natural to not have time.

Romantic relationships are not the end-all, be-all for meaning in life. Hell, I'd settle for friends more often than not. Anyone who's ever been in a relationship knows that relationships take lots of work, time, dedication, and can be incredibly frustrating and problematic at times. Some people don't want to deal with that stuff.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.