[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post new interesting abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 17

Post new interesting abilities
>>
like what?
>>
>>30783435
Compound Eyes doesn't just mean big, this retard artist even gave it one tiny pupil in the center of each, that is like the opposite of compound eyes.
>>
>>30783435
Masochist: User heals instead of taking damage from recoil moves.
>>
>>30783435
>Le quirky gardevoir xDDDD
No.
>>
>>30784252
>posting worst girl
>>
File: 1393211482208.png (73KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
1393211482208.png
73KB, 700x979px
>>30783435
>Ifunny
>>
File: 1480559703524.gif (220KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480559703524.gif
220KB, 500x342px
Fluster: The user distracts the pokemon making it hard for them to concentrate and lowers their special attack
>>
>>30784280
>>30784331
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to sylveon or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
For a Steel/Ice/Rock type.

Sculptable: Instead of being hit by Super Effective moves, it boosts it reduces it greatly reduces Defense and Increases its Speed and Attack
>>
>>30784390
Thanks for pasta man :v
>>
Motivated

Raises speed by one stage after being hit by a super-effective move or critical-hit.
>>
>>30784390
wew
>>
Inclement Weather

Summons a random weather effect. Grants immunity to damaging weather effects.
>>
Overset: Opponent's defenses are treated as if they were switched.
(Physical attacks are calculated based on opponent's special defense and vice versa)
>>
>>30783435
Ionize-All electric moves used by this pokemon paralyze.
>>
Illuminate: Now works in battle as Intimidate but for Special Attack

Honeygather: Now in battle gives the user an automatic leftovers-like healing effect

Run Away: Now the user cannot be trapped by moves or abilities, can always switch out.

Hubris: Moxie but for Special Attack

Flycatcher: Works like Storm Drain/Lightning Rod but for Bug Type moves, Carnivine's new signature Ability

Dynamic Entry: For the first turn after being sent out or switched into battle, the user's move have priority

Clean Up: Removes entry hazards upon switching in, affected by them one last time before removing them
>>
Distort-Reduces speed of foe or foes in doubles by 1 stage upon entry into battle.
>>
>>30784719
Mega Castform?

Incorporeal

Grant immunity to all moves that make physical contact.

For a gimmick Ghost mon.
>>
Anything which allows a Pokémon to use a move like Dig or Sky Attack without charging. Also, another ability with the same for moves which require recharging (Hyper Beam). However, I don't know how to name it and what kind of Pokémon should get them.
>>
Dirt Nap: Pokémon recovers 50% health in the first stage of the move Dig. Instead of taking double damage from Earthquake during dig, it heals 25% instead.
>>
Glamor-Reduces Accuracy by 1 stage upon entry into battle.
>>
Flawer-Moves used by this pokemon that reduce stats have an additional stage added to them.

So Screech now reduces your defense by 3 stages and so on.
>>
>>30784231
I do thing the same just found some shit on Google to post
>>
File: 1457306551742.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457306551742.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>30784916
>anything with evasion or accuracy
>>
>>30784445 also making the Pokemon resist the hit would make it viable
>>
>>30784719
Would be too inconsistent? Although would be interesting in this new weather centric meta
>>
Kriptonian:
Sharply raise attack and SpAtk under Harsh sunlight.

Prepared:
Every buff moves boosts 1.25x rate. Redutions works 0.75x at rate.
>sample: SwordDance raise 2.5 instead of 2 stages.
>>
>>30784794
>first three
Those NEED to be in the game. It always bothered me those abilities did pretty much nothing. Run away is obvious to the point that they should have done it by now.
>>
>>30785139
"Instead" it is worded like Lightning Rod which makes them immune to the hit.
>>
Environmentalist

Gets rid of all hazards upon being sent in but takes slightly more damage from them
>>
>>30784794

>Clean Up: Removes entry hazards upon switching in, affected by them one last time before removing them

Yes please how much I hate sneaky pebles
>>
>>30784916
Sounds very annoying
>>
>>30784390
That's some cool pasta right there, it sure has to be useful at some point.

On-topic, what about insect? the bug-type version of steelworker? for example, a lurantis with the insect ability gets STAB in x-scissor without having the added weaknesses of the bug type.
>>
>>30785251
Oh yes sorry add you can see I'm quite retarded
>>
>>30784390
Good pasta
>>
>>30784903
Would be a bit overpowered?
>>
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to sylveon or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
True Fighter-All status moves miss the user.
>>
Zeta Force-User can use their zeta move twice.
>>
Equality-Any move used by the user with secondary effects will have that effect applied by a coin flip, if the coin is heads then the effect happens.
>>
>>30784390
that's some decent pasta you got there. But could it beat MY pasta?
>>
>>30783435
>ifunny
Kill la kill yourself
>>
Supress: While in battle, prevents the use of mega evolution and Z-moves.
>>
>>30786318
True Equality-Any move will hit 50% of the time, unless the pokemon involved have different genders and at least one of them is female, in which case the female gets her way 100% of the time.
>>
>>30786782
Hilarious and original.
>>
File: CorCgBbWEAAD4IC.jpg (8KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
CorCgBbWEAAD4IC.jpg
8KB, 151x200px
>>30786567
>>
>>30785837
Yes
No
Maybe
>>
Wind Shield: grants immunity to entry hazards.
Impatient: two turn moves take one turn instead, and their power is reduced to 75%.
Weathered: not affected by weather.
>>
Medium: The user's partner is doubles/triples can hit ghost Pokémon with normal moves, or vise versa.
[I don't fucking know]: The user automatically copies any stat changes while they are in.
Strategist: Gives priority to hazard moves.
>>
>>30784445
>For a Steel type
Immune to Poison
Immune and get a boost from Fighting, Fire and Ground
Resist almost everything else.
Uber tier.
>>
>>30787057
>[I don't fucking know]
Psycho based off of Psych-Up
>>
Mind over Matter: Physical moves use the Special Attack stat. They still target physical defense.

Brawn over Brains: Special moves use the Attack stat. They still target Special Defense.

Burning Venom: Moves that would poison or badly poison the target burn them instead.

Shattered Armor: Spread a layer of spikes on the field when you are hit by a super-effective move.
>>
Romantic: Boosts attack power if it's partner in doubles is the opposite gender.
>>
>>30783435
>Quick retreat
>When the Pokémon's Hit Points it 50% or less, the Pokémon will switch out. Works once per battle
>>
>>30787185
Addendum to burning venom: This allows you to burn fire-types, but poison and steel types would be immune.
>>
TRICK

ROOM

SUMMONER
>>
A ability that sets up spikes upon taking contact damage

Put it on a porcupine pokemon
>>
>Fever
Automatically inflicts burn status on user when put into battle. Is immune to all other status afflictions
>Cryogenic
Automatically inflicts frozen status on user. user can still attack while frozen. Cannot be given other status conditions.
>Dizzy
Automatically inflicts confusion on user. If it hurts itself in its confusion, it will deal heavy damage to the opponent.
>>
Fertilize
>Water absorb but for ground type moves
High IQ
>Huge Power but for Special Attack
Preparation
>This pokemon's Defense is boosted by 1 against physical attackers, and Special defense is boosted by 1 against special attackers
>>
>>30787283
>quick reflexes
this pokemon is unaffected by moves with priority
>>
>>30784331
Holy shit I've never seen this image before, I fucking lost it lmao
>>
>>30784482
>:v

OUT
>>
>Lasting Impression
When this Pokemon is KOd, its stat boosts are passed to the Pokemon replacing it. Golisopod's new HA

>Attack of Opportunity
This Pokemon's moves will hit any opponent attempting to switch out, but at 0.5x power.

>Quick Rest
If this Pokemon isn't targeted by a move by the end of the turn, heals 25% HP.
>>
>>30787884
That's already a thing. Dazzling and Queenly Majesty. Also psychic terrain
>>
>>30788180
i was under the impression that was the joke.
>>
>Wild Card
Basically Metronome, but for Abilities
>>
>>30784279
This would be my shit if it were finely tuned to not be broken.

Something like -1 priority to recoil moves to make it not a superior version of Rock Head.
>>
>>30783435
Honorable combat: Can only be damaged by atacks. I imagine any mon with this ability would only learn atack moves as well. Not even toxic for it.

>>30784794
Pretty good. Funny how modest would be the best nature for a pokemon with hubris
>>
>>30788097

>>Quick Rest
>If this Pokemon isn't targeted by a move by the end of the turn, heals 25% HP.
A poke with this abilitiy (saying it would be good) would be make the meta So much more agressive
>>
>>30788231
Per switch would be fun working similarly to Trace
>>
I'm already aware I'm faggot for just searching the first thing in Google to post
>>
>>30783435
True Grit: Pokemon always takes 40 damage from attacks.

It gets put on a mon with questionably shitty stats and a middling movepool.
>>
Hothead: Doubles chance to burn from fire type moves and burned status is now inflicted as badly burned. Badly burned pokemon have normal attack loss and the tick of damage per turn is now 1/10 max health instead of 1/16. Badly burned pokemon lose 1/6 max health if they were hit by a fire type move before the tick of damage.

I always wanted a "bad" version of each status move like with Toxic. I especially like the idea my friend had of increasing fire type damage on a badly burned pokemon as it allows a form of counterplay. You can predict they'll toss another fire move your way and swap appropriately.
>>
Heavy weather: Makes non-damaging weather effects (minus terrain) actually do 1/32 damage on 1x pokemon, 1/16 on 2x, and 1/8 on 4x pokemon.

Afterburn: gives the pokemon that killed the pokemon with this ability a toxic-like burn, regardless of type.

Manufacturer: makes the item that was previously used (weakness policy and the like) reappear at the same rate as Harvest.
>>
Shrapnel: Upon exploding, the user lays a later of shrapnel around the opposing team. Acts as an additional layer of Spikes, independent of the number of layers currently on the field.
>>
>>30789211
>spikes x3
>explosion
You're killing anything that lands on the fucking field after this
>>
Gizzard (Birds)/Gastric Mill (Crustaceans): Devours stealth rocks upon entry. Rock moves that make contact heal instead of harm
>>
>>30789255
I think that what he is suggesting is that after you use the move Explosion, Shrapnel activates and lays down one layer of Spikes.

There is nothing complimentary or synergistic about the spikes and explosion damage, just another way to set an entry hazard.
>>
Flashy Body: Upon entering battle, reduces the accuracy of the opposing Pokemon by one stage.

Bouncy: All contact moves return 1/8 damage back to the user.

Pack Mentality: Damage increases by 25% in Double and Triple Battles.
>>
File: 1478240393191.jpg (213KB, 1200x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1478240393191.jpg
213KB, 1200x1150px
>>30784231
No, but noticed how shiny they are, they're meant to represent how a fly's eyes look huge and, from some angles, like just bulbous, conventional eyes.

>>30783435
this one was an idea for a Delphox 'x form'* mega-evo ability.

>Knight Enchanter
>At 50% HP or higher, Attack and Defense are raised to match Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense.

*I imagined each kalos starter having x and y mega-evos, each one having them take after the other two homaging the idea of multi-classing.
>>
>>30786782
>>>/r9k/
>>
Rapid Charge: Moves that require a turn to charge, like Skull Bash or Sky Attack (but not Hyper Beam, Sky Drop, Fly, et cetera), now complete in one turn. The preparation phase happens as usual, while the second phase happens at the end of turn (-3 priority, like Beak Blast and Focus Punch).

130 BP Harden would be pretty cool.
>>
>>30788484
That's Magic Guard anon
>>
>>30789314
Precisely that. Sorry if that wording was a little vague.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>30789754
>>30789780
>>30789796
Please, stop. The OP image was enough.
>>
Hunter: Inflict 1/16 damage against any Pokemon that switches in against this Pokemon. Pokemon that are dragged out by Roar or Whirlwind are not affected.

Pitfall: When this Pokemon is sent out, lower the opposing Pokemon’s speed by 1 stage. Does not affect Flying Pokemon or Pokemon with Levitate.

Unknown Energy: Increase either this Pokemon’s Defense or Special Defense by 1 stage randomly each time it uses a Psychic-Type move that managed to damage the opposing Pokemon.

Trench: This Pokemon can hit any Pokemon that have left the field temporarily with a move that can normally affect them, such as being able to hit a Flying Pokemon using Fly with a Normal move but not a Ground move

Strong Endurance: Once per battle, Super Effective moves cannot knock this Pokemon out with 1 hit and will leave this Pokemon with 1 HP, unless it is at 1 HP.
>>
>>
>>30789754
>>30789780
>>30789796
please stop
>>
>>
>>
Emptyhanded: Cannot hold items. Will copy the effects of the opponent pokemon as this ability.

I have not played pokémon since Emerald.
>>
>>30789675
Weird how I forgot about that after all the times clefable has ripped me a new asshole.

Ok, how about this. Pokemon gets a stat boost anytime a foe with type advantage is switched in. Which stat(s) get boosted would depend on the type of pokemon with the skill I guess.
>>
>>30789834
god damn it
>>
>>30789834
>Comatose

Welp, that one got me.
>>
>>30783435
>Rancor:
This Pokemon is immune to infatuation and Atk and Sp. Atk lowering (from opponent's effects). Ability is announced upon entry (like Pressure and Unnerve).
Possible other effects:
This Pokemon cannot use status moves.
Secondary effects of moves do not take effect as if the Pokemon had Sheer Force.
Pokemon cannot eat berries.
Pokemon ignores Torment.
Pokemon cannot sleep.
Ability is activated whenever a move from an opponent is used on this pokemon.
>>
>>30784338
If it's like Intimidate, then I'm interested.
>>
>>30789852
whats with the Flygons tail
>>
>>30790380
she's standing behind the flygon in this image
>>30789780
>>
>>30790428
Oh I thought that was a Fug at first.
>>
Immovable - Defensive stats rise dramatically in a pinch.
Kaleidoscope - Has a 20% chance of avoiding non-contact moves.
Spider's Lair - Sets Sticky Web upon entry.
>>
>>30790561
why would Fug need to go to an illegal mega stone store
>>
>>30787044
>Impatient
-3 Priority seems more balanced
>>
>>30790633
>Impatient
>Choosing to wait for the opponent to attack first
>>
File: 380.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
380.gif
3MB, 500x500px
rock launcher: when the user enters the field it launches stealth rocks
>>
File: THIS.png (220KB, 454x360px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.png
220KB, 454x360px
>>30784794
>sees the first three

Another option could be:

Illuminate: Accuracy of your team's moves increase
OR
Status moves from your opponents are less likely to hit this Pokemon.

Honey Gatherer: Evasion of the opposing Pokemon decrease.
OR
When this Pokemon consumes a berry, it increases its Sp. Atk by 1 stage.

(Run Away: what you posted)
>>
(i dont have a name for this)- when switched in, deploys trick room
Boiler: all water-type moves have an additional 10% chance to burn
Snow Storm: Summons a hailstorm. Hailstorms deal 1/8 of the opponent's health unless it's typing, ability, or item negates it. Ice Body restores 1/8 of a pokemon's health in a Hailstorm. Ice-type moves get their power boosted by *1.25. Blizzard bypasses accuracy checks. Hailstorm is removed once the pokemon is removed from battle
Sand Blitz: Summons a Heavy Sandstorm. Heavy sandstorms behave like a normal sandstorm, but with these added effects:
>deals 1/8 instead of 1/16
>raises special defense AND regular defense of rock types by 50%
>boosts the power of rock/ground type moves by 25%
>lasts until the pokemon is removed from the field
>>
>>30789855
Butter Fingers: The Pokemon can never hold items. While the Pokemon is active in battle, held items will have no effect for both opponents and allies.
>>
>>30791335
I prefer it on a Fighting type as "Clean Fight"
>>
>>30787884
How about >Quick Reflexes
All Priority moves used by this pokemon have +1 more priority.

Sure it might be broken as fuck but knowing gamefreak itll probably be on some gimmick shitmon.
>>
>>30783435
Tremors: When this Pokemon or an ally enter, if that Pokemon has a high enough weight value, all other Pokemon not airborne will lose health based on that Pokemon's weight.

Shroud: Abilities that trigger when opposing Pokemon enter or becomes acquired don't trigger except for the announcement of constant Abilities like Mold Breaker or Pressure. Impostor (may/may not) be negated.
Affected Abilities are Anticipation, Delta Stream, Desolate Land, Drizzle, Drought, Download, Electric Surge, Grassy Surge, Intimidate, Frisk, Misty Surge, Primordial Sea, Psychic Surge, Sand Stream, Snow Warning, and Trace. (Tremors, Expedite, and Sweeper are negated.)

Expedite: Pokemon raises its Speed by 1 stage when it enters. This ability (does/does not) negate the effects of Sticky Web.

Sweeper: Clears entry hazards upon entering, but still becomes affected by the hazards before the ability activates.

Mortalize: (Opposing/All) Pokemon cannot heal.

Aggravate: Poisoned, badly poisoned, and burned opponents are treated as if they had all three of these status conditions (Physical Attacks deal half damage, loses 1/8th of health plus 1/16th for each turn it was in battle for this status condition). Immunities to these status conditions do not negate the effects of this ability (although unpoisonable Pokemon are still unpoisonable for example).

Skulk: Before this Pokemon makes its first move in battle, its evasion becomes boosted. Effect wears off when this Pokemon is successfully hit or successfully executes a move (whichever comes first). If a successfully executed move misses or fails, that will still remove the effects of Skulk. This ability resets if switched out.
>>
>>30784390
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>30784794
>Illuminate: Now works in battle as Intimidate but for Accuracy

ftfy
>>
>>30791893
>Skulk

I like it. It's like a soft-Disguise that can be used multiple times.
>>
>>30790785
Too OP unless you plan on attaching it to a slow, do-little suicide lead.

>>30790565
Evasion is bullshit. Recommend:
Kaleidoscope: Reduces the damage this Pokemon takes from non-contact moves

>>30789811
Hunter could also be:
Hunter: Pokemon moves are more accurate against grounded opposing Pokemon with entry hazards on their side of the field (whoever created the hazards is irrelevant)
Unknown Energy is OP. Should activate by a 10% or 30% chance instead of guaranteed.
Strong Endurance I'm iffy on.

>>30789649
Could be OP, but depends on who gets it. I would've had it so that moves affected by this ability consume 1 extra PP.

>>30789491
Evasion is bullshit. Flashy Body should be:
Flashy Body: This Pokemon's evasion is boosted as long as it entered battle this turn (it wears off at the end of the turn it entered).
I do like Pack Mentality.

>>30789288
Gizzard/Gastric Mill seems too powerful with immunity grand. I would instead make it:
Gizzard/Gastric Mill: Entry hazards are removed when this Pokemon enters battle.

>>30789145
I would also have Heavy Weather increase the damage of damaging weather effects.
Afterburn should just cause burn.

>>30788925
I would have Hothead be:
Hothead: Doubles chance of burn from moves that may cause burn. Burned Pokemon, regardless of how they got burned, lose 1/8th of their health instead of 1/16th. Burned Pokemon take 50% more damage from attacks.

>>30788097
I would have Attack of Opportunity be:
Opportunist: Attack moves with a priority of 0 or greater will hit opposing Pokemon switching out, but at 0.5x power.
And for Quick Rest:
Quick Rest: At the end of each turn, Pokemon recovers (1/16th//1/8th) of its health if it wasn't targeted.

>>30787674
Would name "High IQ" to "Sapience" or "Ingenuity"
So in other words, you're saying Preparation would be a static ability that increases the Pokemon's Def and Sp. Def by 50% just like how Huge Power increases a Pokemon's Attack by 100% or 2x. Seems interesting.
>>
Contagious

>If the user is poisoned, all contact moves will poison the opponent. Ignores type immunities.
>>
Janitor: Clears hazards when switching in, and raises Defense by 1 stage for every hazard cleared.
>>
Impeccable Memory: The Pokémon can recall the move it most recently forgot and can use that in addition to its four other moves.
>>
Equalizer: All moves used by all Pokemon deal normal-effective damage.
>>
>>30785289
Bug/Ice, lacks recovery any form of recovery even rest.
>>
>>30789834
That comatose is glorious.
>>
File: 1481147670938.png (155KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1481147670938.png
155KB, 1000x722px
>>30783435
Abstract: This pokemon applies physical damage against Special Defense and special damage against Defense.
>>
>Heart Lure
A clone of Arena Trap, but instead of Flying/Levitators being immune, only genderless Pokemon are immune.

>Hunter
Every attacking move can hit a switching Pokémon, like Pursuit, but its accuracy is lowered one stage for that move
>>
parlay: same type attacks have no effect on the user
Blight: if the opponent is holding a berry they take 1/8 damage for every turn until eaten. berry's affect is also negated.
Lullaby: all sound based moves have a 20% to make the target fall asleep
Predator:moves with 75> acc get priority

For my 2 legendaries for my fakemon region:
Progression: can only be hit by special moves
Reversion: can only be hit by physical moves
>>
Slippery:

Raises evasion by 1 if the enemy misses an attack.
>>
>>30794235
That's isn't OP at all...
>>
>Critical Effort: Boosts all stats three stages when its HP drops below 1/3. (Put it on a pokemon with okish, balanced bases that can't get Baton Pass, self-recovery moves, or any priority better than Quick Attack)

>Overcompensate: Increases Attack one stage whenever the pokemon flinches.

>Bully: Increases Attack one stage when hit by a not very effective attack, but decreases Attack two stages when hit by a super effective attack. (Put it on something that has somewhat more weaknesses than resistances)

>Sportsmanlike: Increases damage by 50% against pokemon at full HP if they do not have status conditions. Enemies take no damage from entry hazards while this pokemon is out.
>>
>>30793624
All Pokemon only have 4 moves (Z-moves are just an enhancement of one of those moves technically).
You could make it so that all attack moves that Pokemon uses have the secondary effects of the most recent forgotten attack move (if there are any).
>>
>>30783435
Neutral: ignores type modifiers and immunities.
>>
Some of these are too fucking complicated, you can't even TLDR them into the ingame description box.
>>
Weather Mistake: Upon switch-in, change the current Weather to the opposite one but still remaining its turn countdown.

The opposites are Sunlight and Rain (Harsh Sunlight and Heavy Rain); Sandstorm and Hail
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>30784390
>>
Nettle: At the end of each turn, each opposing Pokemon that wasn't dealt damage by an attack loses 1/16th of its health.

Wily: Whenever this Pokemon's stats are lowered by an opponent's effect, its Speed increases by 2 stages.

Averse Conditions: Hail and rain boosts Ice moves by 50%. In hail, Fire moves deal 50% less damage just like in rain. Chance of freezing from moves that can cause freezing increase in rain and hail.

Permafrost: Chance of freezing from freezing moves increase. Harsh sunlight and Fire moves do not affect thawing.
>>
Frustrated: If user misses an attack, next attack used will be a 100% crit.

Cold Shoulder: Poison Point/Static/Flame Body but freezing

Hypothermia: All water moves (except Scald) have a 10% chance of freezing along with intended effects.

Resilient: Raises defenses by one stage if suffering from a status effect besides sleep (to prevent rest stall).

Stale Air: Any weather condition currently in effect resets its duration when Pokemon enters.

Final Rush: When user is at half health, double the power of the next damaging move, but user faints after use.
>>
Endless Fun: All pokémon on the field have their accuracy lowered 6 stages and evasiveness raised 6 stages at the end of every turn, when this pokemon enters the field, and when any other pokemon enters the field
>>
>>30784231
Compound eyes are like compound fractures, where's the blood?
>>
Anger Point: change it's effect to be like Berserk but for phys

Lingering Effects: When the opponent is knocked out, their status abnormality (if any) is passed on to the next pokemon sent in. The same status cannot be reapplied more than once.

Covert: Substitute now uses double the amount of HP to deploy, but the substitute also has twice the normal amount of HP with buffs to both defenses (only for the substitute itself). Mold Breaker treats the Substitute as normal.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.