[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Pokemon: Gale of Darkness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: XD.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of Pokemon: Gale of Darkness?
>>
Both Gamecube games were extremely boring.
>>
Great games for their time but unplayable now due to archaic Gen 3 mechanics.
>>
>>30778303
>amazing
Fixed that for ya Jimbo.
>>30778327
Nah.
>>
>>30778303
So you're not just a tripfag, you're a tripfag with shit taste. Good to know.
>>
>>30778262
I love pokemon xD gale of darkness
>>
>>30778303
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30778327
It's still one of the few games I've fallen asleep playing because of how long it takes to resolve double battles in Gen III Mechanics.
Just a bit too soon for an all double battle game, if they had waited a bit for multi targeting moves resolve all at the same time, it'd be better.
>>
>>30778344
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30778303
This. Worst games in the series tbqh.
>>
>>30778262

I liked them a lot, spent hours in Mt. Battle, I replayed Colosseum to 100% 4 times in my life, one of those times was within 2 days.

Funny that if you catch any pokémon in these games you can actually transfer them all the way to SM, or at least in January you will.
>>
File: laughing-pepes.jpg (64KB, 614x520px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepes.jpg
64KB, 614x520px
>>30778262
I like it and I'm playing it now.

>>30778327
Unplayable? I'm playing it right now. What are you gonna do? Call the CIA on me?!
>>
>>30778365
?
IIRC surf and eathquake hit at least two targets in that game.
>>
>>30778344
>Kek !!Oo4HKvgChbl
who the fuck are you
>>
>>30778262
I like Colosseum more, because it had the better story, atmosphere and protagonist, but XD is the better game, due to balance and mechanic changes.

Colosseum is my favorite pokemon game to this day.
>>
>>30778365
Narcolepsy is a seriously problem.
>>
>>30778438
>XD
>>
>>30778303
Hi there!

>>
>>30778303
They're not ordinary Pokemon games so you have to enjoy them for their uniqueness. Like 3D animated attacks, seeing your Pokemon in 3D (again) with more new Pokemon available, purifying Shadow Pokemon and obtaining rare Pokemon with a move they normally don't learn, Orre Colosseum actually being a challenge, Miror B., and other shit.
>>
>>30778262
>XD.jpg
>>>/out/
>>
>>30778466
ポケモンXD 闇の旋風ダーク・ルギア
>>
>>30778365
At least it's not as slow as gen 4. I pray we never get a game as bad as DPPt again.
>>
>>30778419
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>30778466
Hi there!

>>
>>30778303
Fuck, the tripfag is right.
But you're still a fag.
>>
>>30778514
>Completely unrelated discussion
>dae GEN 4 THO?!?!?!? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
This meme is getting old.
>>
>>30778262
Don't you mean Pokemon XD?
>>
Colosseum was a unique game and has my favourite story in the series - if not for the fact I can't get used to the pre-Gen 4 special/physical split, I'd still be replaying it now and again.

XD sort of whitewashes the setting that Colosseum established, and also has a longer, less focused story that didn't interest me very much.

Interestingly, I think elements of Colosseum/XD are slowly being 'rehabilitated' by Ohmori into his games. The most obvious example to me is Skull/Aether paralleling Snagem/Cipher, and the fact Aether Foundation's building is a dead ringer for the Cipher Lab. You're never going to see direct story references to these games, possibly due to copyright issues; I imagine Sonority Genius owns the right to original story elements (up to and including the Orre region, hence why it is only ever referred to as a 'distant land' in other games). The serial nature and multi-million dollar nature of the Pokemon mainline games means tie-ins with subsidiaries that have even a risk of some right to royalties is too expensive to consider.
>>
>>30778262
Colosseum was better.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.