[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your ultimate bro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 18

File: bruh.png (92KB, 427x304px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
92KB, 427x304px
I wanna see your best bro, from any generation, who you would bro with til the end of time, no questions asked.
How'd you decide this mon was your bro? Got any stories? They go here.
No Bro is a shit tier bro.

Mine is mimikyu, and i know that it makes me seem like Im new to mons, but even though Ive played since red, Ive never been able to find a mon that I could look at and say "thats a fucking bro" It was fantastic in helping me finish my dex, and has gotten me outta some sticky spots.

Who is your bro, /vp/?
>>
>>30620742
Same desu. I always switch up my team each playthrough of any gen, so don't really have any "go-to" bro. Mimekyu was mine this gen too though
>>
File: 1481220908574.png (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481220908574.png
17KB, 200x200px
>>30620742
My bro is the best Pokemon of them all.
>>
File: MeiHugFixd.jpg (79KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
MeiHugFixd.jpg
79KB, 500x588px
My shiny Reuniclus named Nikolai. I'd been playing Y and was just in that cave before the town with the 3rd gym with this fellow as a Solosis sauntered on up to me real cool-like, so I very carefully spammed Luxury balls until I caught him in one. Sassy nature (awesome), and as I found out later on he had pretty damn respectable IVs, too. Eventually became a helpful buddy for competitive stuff, too.

Anyway, I immediately dropped the Gallade I'd just recently evolved to put Nikolai into my party, where he remained for the rest of my playthrough. It felt great having a shiny to travel through the majority of the game with as my bro, and he put in major work, too. Loved using him. He even became the first pokemon I ever legitimately leveled up to 100, as I kept using him in the restaurant Triple Battles to level up my competitively bred pokes, like a big bro watching out for and teaching his new pals.

I'm not 100% sure I even want to transfer him into Sun/Moon when Pokebank update hits, because it means separating him from the avatar he first bonded with.
Doubt I'll be able to resist for too long, though. Using Bottlecaps to turn him into the true monster he ought to be is really tempting.
>>
File: 1469220161038.png (309KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469220161038.png
309KB, 450x450px
>>30621008
>first 100 is in pokemon Y
>>
some people alternate the pokemon they use so much that none of them reach 100
>>
File: file.png (58KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
58KB, 225x224px
>>
File: 1481210663534.png (53KB, 202x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481210663534.png
53KB, 202x245px
>>30620742
mimikyu is my soul bro

i remember i wished for a ghost/fairy bedsheet ghost last gen and gamefreak didn't disappoint
>>
File: infrnp.png (369KB, 801x840px) Image search: [Google]
infrnp.png
369KB, 801x840px
Thanks to pic related i came back to pokemon
>>
Ever since gallade was added in diamond and pearl I've fuckin loved it. I've only ever been a super casual pokemon player, but I actually brought my gallade all the way up to level 100. He's certainly my favorite pokemon from gen 4 and I was both happy and disappointed he got a mega. A lot more people started using gallade because of his mega and my friends thought I only liked him because of his mega but he was always my bro. I ended up losing my cartridge that had him on it along with a few other level 100's and since then I haven't ever really gotten too invested in a pokemon game. I do believe I'll definitely start putting in hours to sun and actually get into the competitive scene a little bit.
>>
File: I have the weirdest tail boner.png (152KB, 386x358px) Image search: [Google]
I have the weirdest tail boner.png
152KB, 386x358px
Aw, man. It's hard to pick, I've literally had one too many. They all get honorable mentions. (I might only mention one of the line, but I actually love all of the line that stage is from)

>Raichu
>Flareon
>Meganium
>Togetic/Togekiss
>Ledian
>Ampharos
>Jumpluff
>Blaziken
>Altaria
>Clamperl
>Linoone
>Infernape
>Roserade
>Luxray
>Lickilicky
>Leafeon
>Cincinno
>Emboar
>Archeops
>Simisage
>Swoobat
>Seismitoad
>Galvantula
>Golurk
>Scrafty
>Chesnaught
>Pangoro
>Talonflame
>Vivillon
>Hawlucha

There's just so many of them. And now I'm all over

>Decidueye line
>Cutiefly/Ribombee
>Mareanie/Toxapex
>Crabrawler/Crabominable (holy shit, is this one a big ass bro)
>Oricorio (Yellow)
>Gumshoos

Shit man, don't make me choose

feel free to judge me on my picks, but these have been in my side for quite a while
>>
File: 1477599942379.jpg (677KB, 1280x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1477599942379.jpg
677KB, 1280x1344px
>>30620742
My favorite of all the pokemon. Love Alola Raichu, too. Both are my buds.
>>
>>30621118
I wasn't counting missingnocandy mons from RBY.
>>
File: 250px-169Crobat.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-169Crobat.png
27KB, 250x250px
Has been on my team every time I replay a generation.
>>
File: 250px-024Arbok.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-024Arbok.png
67KB, 250x250px
This dope dude has been on my team in every game where it's been catchable. I name it Annie or Noodles every time, depending on the gender; I always use the first one I catch.

Every following gen has had a bro as well, in order:
>Furret
>Cacturne
>Leafeon
>Crustle/Vanilluxe
>Heliolisk
>Golisopod/Mimikyu
>>
This guy right here. XY was the first time I've started to get interest in competitive, and him together with his sister Mega Mawile saved my ass several times on battle spot. Almost every physical attacker would suffer greatly with it's bulk, recovery and rocky helmet.
>>
File: IMG_9788.png (105KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9788.png
105KB, 425x425px
I love all the mushroom mons, as well as mushroom-themed characters, so this little guy was instant bro from Leak Day 1.
>>
>>30620797
>>>/b/
>>
File: En.png (500KB, 609x856px) Image search: [Google]
En.png
500KB, 609x856px
>>30622527
>>
Gen 2 and gen 4 are the best

aipom was my first bro and im gled he got an evolution in gen 4 when infernape was introduced

those 2 monkeys have ebeen with me for a long time

actually i have finished the main story in sun but i don't want to enter the battle tree until pokebank updates, i want my bros in my team when i fight red again after all these years
>>
File: 621.png (35KB, 445x393px) Image search: [Google]
621.png
35KB, 445x393px
This dude.

Oddly enough I didn't use him a lot in White, but as soon as I found one in Y he became an essential part of my team. Same with AS.

I plan on breeding some to send over to Sun as soon as the bank opens up.
>>
File: IMG_1380.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1380.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>30620742
This guy. First shiny I've ever seen playing since red version. Was the third pidove I've encountered while I was leaving the first gym.

I refuse to ever part with him.
>>
Ever since raising one on a whim back in Red/Blue, I made extraordinary effort to get one for everyone game that I played.

With its huge movepool set, great yet simple design and being just a regular Normal type (although now Fairy) made it useful in any situation I found myself in.

So this fat, fluffball from space will always be my poke partner.
>>
>>30621118
>>30621301
Personally I start losing interest in leveling them up after I've beaten the strongest trainer with them and they stop learning moves/evolving. Honestly I don't really get the appeal out of just being able to say that you did it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.