[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shiny mew through wonder trade OR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: shiny_mew_pokemon.png (184KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
shiny_mew_pokemon.png
184KB, 900x900px
a while ago i had received a shiny mew through wonder trade.
ball: master ball
level: 100
stats: hp 362 with all other stats at 257
nature: hardy
ability: synchronize
attacks: ice beam, aura sphere, metronome, and transform,
post pokerus symbol
ev's: maxed and balanced
location met: across space and time from hoenn
and finally ribbons: hoenn champion ribbon, champlion ribbon, sinnoh champion ribbon, effort ribbon, gorgeous ribbon and contest memory ribbon.
seems too good to be legit but it seems to have been around alot
>>
It's legit, masuda himself was trading them away
>>
This is the first thread i have ever started, feel free to post your own wonders.
>>
>>30272994
says its from OT BRUNO
>>
>>30273047
Didn't you know his full name was Bruno Shiny Masuda?
>>
>>30272994
I'm surprised they haven't done wonder trade events where they give away shiny Pokemon
>>
>>30273079
while i know that part is bullshit thanks for the info
>>
Legit shiny mews could only be obtained in the gen 3 Japanese event. Even then you had to soft reset for it.
>>
>>30273170
info says its from that gen though
>>
>>30273211
If it's not from gen 3 it's a fake, that goes for shiny deoxys too
>>
>>30272962
You either got a hacked mon, or a Mew from that old Map event from RSE, which would let a player catch the mew themselves

In which case, i'm wondering the circumstances behind that poke being WT'd
>>
>>30273278
the ribbons suggest to me that it could have been from the emerald event, though i could more than likely be wrong
>>
>>30273017
>This is the first thread i have ever started
>>>/out/
>>
>>30273350
even if it was legit would it even be legal?
>>
>>30272962
Ok, let's do this. It has to be from gen 3. Check. Only released on Japanese Emerald. Hoenn? Check. Japanese?! Well? Even then though, it would surely register as a special Pokemon, assuming the fateful encounter flag is checked, so it couldn't be wondertraded. Now, assuming everything else is right, you could check the flag in pkhex, and it'd become "legit", but that's a big if. Sorry to say it, but it's not legal.
>>
>>30273388
sorry about that
>>
>Non-Japanese Mew from Hoenn
The only catchable (shiny-capable) Mew event from then was Japan only
>362-257-257-257-257-257
It's impossible to get a 6IV Pokemon in Emerald or any gen before Gen 5 because of the limited RNG
>Ribbons
All irrelevant to legality
>OT: BRUNO
>Non-Japanese name on a Japanese game
>WTable
You can't wondertrade event Pokemon from any gens that I know of
This isn't legit and it wouldn't even be legal because PIDs in Gen 3 are tied to IVs, nature, ability, gender, TID, SID and everything

You got a really shitty hacked mon.
>>
Of course it's hacked, how is this even a debate? Do you really think some dude sent out a Poke that rare when it's an extremely simple process to hack in legit looking Mons? I hacked in and WT'd so many Pokemon in HG/SS I wonder how many people thought they were getting legit stuff...

If you have issues receiving hacked Pokemon then you should really avoid trading online at all, because you will more than likely get one and never know.
>>
>>30273425
>>30273503
>>30273510
thank guys i new the chances of it being legit were near impossible but i hat to be certain
>>
>>30273400
It wouldn't be, since the poke bank isn't out yet

So that mon is probably hacked.
>>
>>30273568
one final question. could this mew be transferred to sun and moon?
>>
>>30273639
He said OR. which is omega ruby?
>>
>>30273639
>>30273652
it is in omega ruby
>>
>>30273503
It's not impossible, just unlikely anon. Theoretically, one could get a 6 IV Shiny Mew, but it would almost definitely have been the result of precise rng abuse, and would definitely have only a small handful of natures, most of which would be terrible.

>>30273510
>HG/SS
>WT'd
Hey newfag.
>>30273568
No problem. Unironically, I only knew this because I studied that Mew forever. I wanted a shiny one, too impatient to SR, and not NEARLY smart enough to rng myself, so I learned about star spreads and natures, and which natures could be Shiny for it, what IV's they could have, and made one. It's my pride and hot, and I always have a few extras. It's a rare Mon to have these days.
>>
>>30273652
Nobody knows yet, considering it's impossible to get Mew in RBY legitimately it should be interesting to see if they allow Mew transfers from RBY when they update the bank
>>
>>30273719
thanks, may be getting sun or moon in the next little bit and wanted to get as much knowledge as i could before putting my time into it
>>
>soft reset
>Emerald

Impossible unless you got lucky with an early shiny frame.

>>30273711
As someone who considered playing Japanese emerald, hacking the sea map, and RNG abusing for a pent shiny, it's extremely extremely unlikely.

I think when I was running seeds for modest, I would have had to leave the game on for nearly nine months before my frames came up. Something unheard of without doing it on an emulator for save states and speeding up the game time. And that's also meaning I need to actually RNG abuse an ID/SID combo so that frame in nine months would be shiny.

All legal shiny mews with good stats are far more likely to be hacked (because of the frames), unless you settle for less. Either way, if I put that much effort into RNG abusing it, I most definitely would not clone it except for my best friend Those greedy fucks would not deserve the effort I poured into it.
>>
>>30273711
so the things that throw it off is the OT, location, and the odds of getting a perfect stat line cause if that's so i guess i got a pretty good hack
>>
>>30274005
cant you just flee from battle then leave the area to reset the frames when you come back?
please correct me if i am wrong
>>
>>30273719
They had events for it in at least Japan. I can't recall if they did elsewhere. In Japan. You needed the special edition 3DS for the general 1 code, I believe. Where buying RBGY got you a mew for your gen 6 game.

I am curious if you can RNG abuse, let alone RNG abuse a glitch Mew to be shiny. (Assuming that it was linked to IVs still like when transferred to gen 2, or if all gen 1 game Mon are shiny locked, or if the bank determines shinies different upon converting)
>>
>>30274091
That's correct. It's the only way to shiny hunt Mew unless you are RNG abusing, or you are stupid lucky and get the shiny as you have an early frame.>>30274091
>>
>>30274118
ok thanks for clarifying
>>
thank you all who posted will come back to this thread in the morning
>>
>>30274095
This is the thing, Gen 1 has entirely different stat system then every other gen because of the special stat, it wasn't until gen 2 that they split it into sp attack and sp def, which produced a whole range of glitches on its own from trading between games, so it should be interesting to see how they'll convert the pokemon from gen 1 to gen 7.

I have a few trainer fly glitch induced mews ready to go on my Yellow save file for when the bank is updated, it's just waiting until January now.
>>
>>30274619
Yeah, I'm very curious to see how about it'll work. I'm going to stockpile fly glitch mews and hope for the best. I'm not sure if they have a special flag on the event one or not, or if it was even possible to show it was different in the gen 1 game. (I am guessing its not? But they did do some other changes like changing Jynx's skintone so ~who knows~)

I'm definitely curious if the gender will change or not too, because of it also being linked to IVs. I jail broke my 3DS just so I could fast check my Gen 1 pokemon IVs for proper nicknames (and to see if I get any pokemon that would be shiny if I traded it to gen 2)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.