[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS HITTING YOUR POKEMON IN AMIE/REFRESH EVEN A THING WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

WHY IS HITTING YOUR POKEMON IN AMIE/REFRESH EVEN A THING WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT IN THERE GAMEFREAK WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T WANT TO HIT MY POKEMON
>>
>>30036219
Because if they didn't have it, and you accidently raised your Eevees Affection too high, and didn't want a Sylveon, you'd be fucked.
>>
>>30036295

>B button
>>
>>30036295
>What is B cancel
>>
>he doesn't want to bully his Pokemon
>he doesn't want to see them cry
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>30036295
just dont teach it fairy moves then
>>
I didn't know hitting them would lower their affection.
>>
>>30036302
>>30036307
Yeah, but what evolution takes priority over which? If you want an Espeon, does the the Friendship Evo take priority over Affection? Even if it does, they still need a mechanic to lower the Stat.

>>30036358
Yeah, because "you're just not allowed to use this entire set of moves, go fuck yourself. Hope you don't want any for coverage." is an easier solution for that than just lowering the Stat.
>>
>>30036600
But if you don't want an sylveon why would you teach fairy moves in the first place
>>
>>30036219
It's fun to tease your pets/friends once in a while and if you've never done it once you don't have any worthwhile pets or friends.

It's not like you're beating the shit out of it. Seeing a mon's puffy angry response is cute.
>>
>>30036600
>don't teach Eevee any Fairy moves
>make it evolve into Espeon
>afterwards just go to the Move Reminder and teach it whatever Fairy move you wanted it to have
>>
>>30036219
>WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T WANT TO HIT MY POKEMON

Well I do. Sometimes they deserve to be bullied.

Fucking Garchomp missing a 90% chance to hit move 4 times in a row.
>>
>>30036219
It's because you pulled out your dick and started whipping it in their face. They don't like that tiby two inch shit, they want the bbc of a real man.
Start jelqing fag.
>>
>>30037924
>>>/fit/
>>
>>30036405

Me neither, I always do it by accident, not even sure how you do it on purpose.
>>
>>30036405
>>30038157
>I always do it by accident.

Yeah, I bet your Pokemon made you hit them, right? Probably for shedding hair all over the floor after you just swept, right?

You monster.
>>
I keep an Absol on hand and every time something bad happens to me in the game I beat the shit out of it for causing the disaster.
>>
>>30036219
How do you hit your pokemon? I never realized such a thing is possible. Are there videos?
>>
>>30036219
Because there be people who would complain if it didn't
>>
>>30040927
>Just asking for research haha :)
>>
>>30040927

Hit it a few times with the stylus.
>>
Cause edgy fags need to remind their pokemon they are only good for breeding and battle.
>>
Are there no games in Refresh like there were for Amie? How do I increase enjoyment, just battles?
>>
>>30036295
>>30036405
>>30036600
I'd just like to point out for anybody reading this thread that hitting your pokemon doesn't actually reduce their affection.

The only way to reduce a pokemons affection is trading it, because affection resets for a new OT.
>>
>>30042725
Get rainbow beans from poke pelago, 3-4 of those will max out affection.
>>
>>30042725
Petting raises enjoyment, battles (or just walking around, I don't know) lowers it.
>>
>>30036600
>Fairy
>Coverage
>>
>>30036219
I was wondering the same thing yesterday, I accidentally hit my mons in Refresh multiple times. Amie/Refresh is supposed to be for bonding with your Pokemon, not an animal abuse simulator.
>>
Is it really hitting though? They seem just annoyed so I assumed it was pinching.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.