[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ekx/ Injection and Homebrew General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 41

File: 1455454292047.gif (376KB, 284x280px) Image search: [Google]
1455454292047.gif
376KB, 284x280px
>Homebrew Flowchart, what can I do at x.x 3DS version, etc, also contains useful links (CHECK THIS BEFORE ASKING SHIT)
http://i.imgur.com/1Z5xMn9.png
(10.2 and 10.3 have the same hax compatibility, although with different payloads)

>PKHeX directly on the 3DS throught Homebrew Launcher (WIP)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/397565/

>PHBank, free Pokébank alternative
https://gbatemp.net/threads/398718/

>Homebrew Instalation, has instructions to install all main *hax's
https://gbatemp.net/threads/395652/
Smealum's site:http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

>What is this
Inject Pokemon into your XY/ORAS game using the Homebrew Launcher.

>What do I need
Any XY/ORAS game.
A PC with a SD adapter.
A way to access homebrew.
Brains.

>Instructions on how to inject and general info (DON'T BE A LAZY FAGGOT, READ THIS)
http://pastebin.com/SYAcZLNQ

http://pastebin.com/FWSxVMue(for web exploit users)

>Read before requesting pokémon
http://pastebin.com/7vr5uGcJ

>For ROM-hacking stuff
http://pastebin.com/zmH9KsGd
>>
>>29924182
No matter how much I try, I can't access homebrew ;_;
>>
>>29924182

what is the difference between homebrew and something like basehax? is basehax a program on homebrew or an alternative? i understand something like pkhex is something thats run on homebrew, am i right about that?
>>
>>29925549
homebrew is "custom made software", so not official one. This includes stuff like savegame manager or in a way rom hacks, as well as emulators.

A -hax (basehax, browserhax, menuhax) is a way to access homebrew (a so called entrypoint). We do this by exploiting a official program (like ORAS or the browser) to execute our own code (the homebrew launcher) from where we can start other programs (the savegame manager).

Entrypoints come in 2 forms, primary and secondary. A primary entry point allows you to access the homebrewlauncher "out of the box". The most famous primary entry point was browserhax, where you'd just have to visit a website that would crash your browser and allow you to execute the homebrew launcher.

A secondary entry point needs to be set up first, meaning you need to have had access to homebrew in the past to set it up (by injecting a exploitable savegame for example).

On 11.2 the current known primary entrypoints are ninjahax (needs the game cubic ninja) and freakyhax (needs the game freakyforms deluxe), as well as smashbroshax (needs super smash bros). Smashbroshax only works on n3ds and it hard to set up, so people usually ignore this one.

Secondary exploits on 11.2 are oot3dshax (ocarina of time, this can also be done with a powersaves dongle, so you don't need homebrew for this one), basehaxx(ORAS), stickerhax(paper mario sticker star), supermysterychunkhax(pokemon super mystery dungeon) and steelhax(steel diver:sub wars, a free game on the eshop)
>>
>>29925849

thanks, that really cleared things up. ill be able to read through it all now. im on 11.2, have ORAS cartridge and have a friends 3DS that hasnt been updated in a while so i should be fine.
>>
>>29925887
if your friends 3ds hasn't been updated in some time (<11.0 firmware, on o3ds better if it is <10.7) you can install a cfw (custom firmware) on his 3ds, buy a 5$ eshop game on his console, hack the savegame on that one, systemtransfer it to your console and then downgrade yours to also install a cfw.

On a cfw you have many advantages (the 3ds is fully opened up). You can start the homebrewlauncher without any -hax, you can start the homebrewlauncher directly from the homemenu, you can install games you didn't buy and play them online as if you had bought them and many other things (screenshot function and more tech-savy stuff like directly injecting into the memory and controlling the 3ds input from your pc - I've made a wondertrade bot for example with this that injects and spams the wondertrade with those pokemon).

Normal -hax usually get fixed with a system update, custom firmware can't be taken away from you once it is installed, so it's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>29925932

that sounds great. i only want it for pkhex because my powersaves is a bit tedious
>>
>>29925975
still, if you have the chance to get a cfw, get one!

Injecting pokemon over wifi while being in a trade with someone (so connected to the internet in the game) is simply too good. Sure, normal savegame dumping/editing with pkhex/reinjecting works too, but injecting over wifi is so much more comfortable
>>
>>29926010

ill be able to get cfw because I know for a fact their firmware is 10. something. so good!
>>
You can edit beans now
>>
>>29926010
I have CFW and I'm wondering: how do I inject Pokémon over wi-fi? Is there any tutorial on this?
>>
Bump for requests
>>
Is it still normal for Zygarde's sprite to change to its 50% forme when editing the 10% version of it?
>>
>>29926913
you need the "bootntr selector" cia (google that) and then you can either use the ntr debugger or (easier for not-so-tech-savvy ppl) "pkmn ntr"
>>
Edit beans how
>>
If any kind people could do this it would be greatly appreciated

Steelix (M)
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail
- Heavy Slam

Deposited a lv1 togepi
IGN Brandan
>>
Where is the volcanion ready-to-inject file?
>>
anyone got the SM box1slot1 offset? Or do I have to find it myself
>>
>>29927414
pkhex includes bean editing now
>>
>>29931158
What are these 'beans' everyone is talking about?
>>
>>29931195
poke beans
used in poke pelago, to upgrade islands and to speed up the effects
you can also feed them to your pokemon in pokemon refresh
>>
>>29931229
>to upgrade islands

Is it something like upgrading towns in Bravely Default? (If you're aware of this game).
>>
>>29931303
I've never played Bravely default

But upgrading islands is as simple as paying x amount of beans and having y amount of pokemon in your pc
>>
>>29931373
I'm not sure I understand this perfectly, especially that "pokemon in your pc" part, but is it tedious without using pkhex?
>>
>>29931422
>I'm not sure I understand this perfectly, especially that "pokemon in your pc" part
For example, to get lvl 2 of an island, the requirement might be "Have 90 pokemon in your PC, and pay 90 pokebeans" (I don't know if these are the right numbers for any upgrades, its just an example)

Also, i wouldn't say its tedious, but it might take some time to build up the amount of beans needed
>>
>>29924182
So I just ordered Ocarina of Time, but I don't have any hacks currently installed on 11.1. I do have a powersave thing, so can I get into homebrew?
>>
>>29931465
You could if you can fit ten acorns into your mouth
>>
I have an old 2DS on 9.2 that I used to inject pokemon via QR code.
Will QRs work with pkhex and sun/moon?
Or should I install homebrew?
Is there any hope installing homebrew for my old 3DS on 11.1?
>>
Is there anything updated for SM or nah? I can't get Homebrew PKHeX and PHBank to work. Am I just tumb?
>>
>>29931702
pkhex is, i don't think anything else is yet
>>
>>29930375
Pls. I need the .ekx so the mods don't ban me, I missed the event.
>>
>>29930577

okay, they no longer update the little picture after injection... took me longer than expected but the box1slot1 offset is 0x3310FE5A.

>>29931465
oot + powersaves gives you homebrew access yes.

>>29931653
you can install a cfw on your 9.2 2ds (HIGHLY recommended) and then buy a 5$ game on the eshop to downgrade your o3ds via system transfer.

Sun/Moon run on extended memory mode in o3ds, so you won't be able to start the browser without closing the game, thus no qr injection. Works on n3ds though (probably, didn't test, but should work).

NTR injection also only works on n3ds (same reason, rebooting kills ntr).

You can still dump the savegame and reinject it though on o3ds
>>
I hacked my o3DS XL with the plailect guide and finished Pokemon Sun.

What do i need to inject and cheat stuff now?
>>
>>29931969
JKSM
A compiled version of PKHex
>>
Can anyone provide me PKHex files for tradeable Volcanion, Hoopa, and Diancie? I want to be able to gen and trade them to my friends.
>>
How do I inject a gf for myself?
>>
File: wish kanga.png (43KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
wish kanga.png
43KB, 375x444px
can anyone gen this for me? Deposited a lvl 18 Ledian named Beyblade
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTl9NludBI4
>>
>>29932292
oh lord for real... how can they be so incompetent
>>
>>29932292
That makes me feel old. I remember the first XY/ORAS QR injection test video two or three years ago. That Hoops with SciresM's OT.
>>
File: scires.png (65KB, 577x404px) Image search: [Google]
scires.png
65KB, 577x404px
>>29932292
>>
>>29932410
alright, I thought they actually fucked it up that bad that it was possible without modifying the gamefiles. Fun stuff still
>>
>>29932391
Same here, I've been at this since the DPP days, running my own custom GTS server. Really cool to see how much shit's advanced since then.
>>
>>29932292
>GF literally built an interface that's perfect for injectors and handed them the keys
It looks so good that you could fool someone into thinking injecting QR codes is now official.

Is GF the most incompetent developer in charge of a popular franchise in the entire industry?
>>
>>29932523
see >>29932410
It requires you to add a patch
>>
>>29932523
It's a fun novelty, but NTR injection is still better. So not much changed.

If the patch works on .cia level though it could be nice for o3ds/2ds ppl
>>
>>29932556
>If the patch works on .cia level

It works, you could even load it on Luma without a need to recompile the .cia itself by putting it into a custom code.bin.
Far more convenient than messing with NTR in my opinion. Make a box 1 slot 1 patch and I'd be all over this.
>>
>>29932648
>Far more convenient than messing with NTR in my opinion.

Idk, its literally one button press. I'll add the direct injection from pkhex to ntr myself if needed. For stuff like /ekx/ it is perfect as you don't even need to disconnect from the gts to inject. With this method you have to go back to the main game, scan qr, connect to the internet, trade. With ntr I press a button in pkhex and have the pokemon ready in b1s1
>>
If I were to backup a save and create a new one, would those two saves be able to GTS with each other without any issues?

It should be no different than just using two carts, right?
>>
>>29933355
that sounds like a horrible way to spam the GTS with pokemon no one wants... but I guess it should be possible
>>
>>29933377
Trying to figure out a way to trade evolve a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>29932410
so its basically browser injects without the browser
thats pretty neat
>>
>>29933619
Why not just... inject them fully evolved?
>>
>use PKhex to "complete" the Pokedex for fun
>actually only gives me the entries for Sandslash, Sandygast, Tapu Bulu and Xurkitree
I'm not deluded, mad or sad. I'm just wondering why specifically only those.
>>
>>29934335
how recent of a version of pkhex?
>>
>>29934356
the very first update after release of the program
>>
>>29932563
>It'll almost certainly be released before the official release date of the game.
>I could almost certainly make a similar patch that does the same for box 1 slot 1.
Gonna make this shit so much easier.
>>
>>29936518
Still not as quick as PKMN NTR
>>
Any injectbros online?

Would love to have this:

Porygon-Z @ Leftovers
Ability: Adaptability
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 28 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Conversion
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Tri Attack

I'll put a Kabuto with Yuuki /vp/ as the message
>>
What firmware is a new 3ds xl on.
>>
>>29937877
it depends on what its updated to
>>
>>29937896
I meant to say what firmware is it on when you first get it.
>>
>>29937965
It depends
>>
Taking requests?
>>
File: q.png (10KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
10KB, 365x415px
Female Golem
Ign:Henta! message :/vp/ love
>>
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Heat Wave
- Volt Switch
- Roost

Level: 100
Shiny: No
Ball: Premier Ball

Deposited an Exeggcute with the message "Thanks /vp/"
>>
>>29938012
No, playing SM.
>>
Im not sure if the guy who injected me the ditto saw I thanked him last thread so again thank you so much for helping me out you fucking rock
Also since I'm here can someone get me the following
Arcanine @ life orb
Female
Jolly nature
31/31/31/0/31/31
0 EVs
-Morning sun
-Close combat
-Iron tail
-Body slam
Deposited another fennekin with the same message of help me vp
Please and thank you my fellow anons
>>
A long ass time ago there was a thing where you could just scan a QR and the mon would show up in your PC. Is this still how it works? I remember reading that they patched it out after a while but I don't know what new developments have been made since then. I want to make myself a unique team to play through the game with.
>>
Since Apricorn Balls are back, can all Pokemon have them via breeding?
>>
>>29938467
Yeah that was patched ages ago, but if you have some way of running 3DS homebrew it'll be that easy again with Sun and Moon whenever SciresM releases his new patch.
>>
I've got injects working and I'm happy to do a few requests, but I'm new to this, just want to clarify a thing before I do. I see some people only specify some of the EVs or IVs, should any that aren't specified just be left at zero?
>>
File: 1472536916275.png (109KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472536916275.png
109KB, 358x358px
Post a Volcanion and no one gets hurt.
>>
>>29938495
No.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
I'm getting crazy, I've been trying to run this pkhex thing for 3 days now.
I just can't do it, since I'm a complete noob when it comes to hacking.
I've tried reading guides, but between outdated hax and load of content I couldn't figure it out.

Is there no way to run this without homebrew? How can I run homebrew then without powersaves or weird ass games.
>>
>>29939472
>Is there no way to run this without homebrew?
No.
>How can I run homebrew then without powersaves or weird ass games
If your 3DS is on 11.0 or higher you can't. If it's 10.7 or below, you can.
>>
>>29939522
My 3DS is on 9.5, please help me anon sama
>>
I'm planning on getting into the multiplayer side of pokemon for the first time in SM. Should I go straight for PKHeX or is the process of raising competitive pokemon somewhat fun? At least for the first few times
>>
>>29939579
Assuming it's not a n3DS, then you should be able to just use the loadcode from the web browser.
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44551-Web-Browser-RAM-based-Pokemon-Injection-for-XY-and-ORAS
And if it's your only 3DS, you might be interested in getting custom firmware set up. Lets you update to the latest firmware and keep homebrew access plus more.

>>29939653
Depends on what you find fun. I'd say it's more rewarding, at least.
>>
Would a kind anon help me out?

Female Noivern @ Leftovers
Nickname: Neon
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 80 HP / 80 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 5 SpA / 5 Spe / 3 SpD / 4 Att
- Dragon Pulse
- Boomburst
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower

GTS Buizel
Msg: Thanks
>>
Level 51 F Gothitelle in the GTS with a Thanks, /vp/ message. Someone from the previous thread said that one of the moves, Fake Out, was invalid. Though I was able to breed the move on a Buneary, if you can't get the move to work, go ahead and replace it with Healing Wish. Thanks. [Spoiler]I'd fix it myself, but I don't have access to a computer right now.[/Spoiler]
>>
I've had my 3DS XL with cfw for a decent amount of time now, went to connect to wifi in Moon to see what's changed and was told I need to preform a system update. How do I do so (I'm using Luma if that matters)?
>>
>>29940358
System is currently 11.0.0-33U if that means anything.
>>
>>29940358
Just update as usual in the system settings. I assume you're on A9LH, otherwise make sure you're updating the emunand
>>
>>29940358
You should update your LumaCFW first if you haven't already, then just update through system settings..

>>29939997
Checked out in PKHeX for me.
>>
>>29940404
>>29940382
Thanks, before I hit update all willy nilly if I hit update and my Luma isn't up to date what's the worst thing that can happen?
>>
>>29940429
You have to go download a new version and put it on your sd if you're on a long outdated version of Luma
>>
>>29940429
Absolute worst that can happen is your 3DS won't start up, but you'd probably have to be so out of date that it'd still be called AuReiNand for that to happen.
>>
>>29940444
Oh ok, so to be safe should I just go download the newest version and copy and replace it to my sd then hit update?

Thanks for the handholding, followed the steps in the guide over on /vg/ a few months back but didn't understand what each step meant.
>>
>>29940454
*won't start up, in which case you just copy over the new Luma files and you'll be fine. Forgot to include.
>>
>>29940404
Awesome. Thanks.
>>
>>29940477
I haven't updated Luma in months, you should be fine either way, and handholding is half of being a good injector here
>>
>>29940532
Oh ok, thanks man. After this I SHOULD be set up and good to go for injecting for people in the next few days once I wrap up some stuff in game.
>>
>>29940572
If you're on a n3ds i'd recommend getting PKMN NTR. If you need any help with that i'll be around
>>
>>29940614
Old unfortunately. I've fucked around a little bit with editing saves so far and did a few giveaways/requests right when ORAS came out.
>>
>>29940665
Somewhat related, I thought people could access servers for S/M but I keep pulling an Error Code: 006-0502 was I misled?
>>
>>29940809
I did some requests in Sun the other day. Works fine minus battlespot
>>
>>29940837
Huh weird, you have to go to festival plaza right?
>>
>>29940877
Yes
>>
>>29940895
You mind trying wonder trade real quick to see if it's something on my side of things?
>>
>>29940918
I'm getting "An error has occurred"
>>
>>29940973
Ok, servers might be down then I guess.
>>
>>29940837
why would you do requests for a hacker only game right now? what the fuck
>>
>>29941461
Someone playing Moon wanted legit copies of the Sun UBs
>>
>>29939953
If anyone's able. The Buizel's up.
>>
>>29924182
Here's a silly question.

I ave cfw/luma and all, but have no idea how to access the homebrew menu where you access pkhex/save manager. I know it's there since I have the files in my sd card and I accessed it when I was in the process of installing cfw, but have no idea how to get to it now.

All the other programs I used, (ntr, freeshop) were just cias so I got no clue about stuff that requireds homebrew launcher.
>>
>>29941548
https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases
You can install this to have easy access to the homebrew menu.
>>
>>29941592
Thanks!
>>
File: Kyogre.png (21KB, 373x445px) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre.png
21KB, 373x445px
Putting up a level 37 Zebstrika.

Note: if the Blue Orb can't be put up, then just replace it with a lum berry or whatever item you want
>>
>sun and moon lag a lot when something learns a move after evolving
Should I wonder trade a bunch of Onix with metal coats?
>>
Going to do a bunch of earlier requests, if you want something it might take a while
>>29941764
Sent
>>29941868
I've always done that with Pumkaboo
>>
>>29941515
Sent
>>29939997
Put something else up if you're still around, I don't see it

If you're requesting something preferably either post a qr code or a set exported directly from http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
>>
>>29942058
I already covered the Lopunny.
>>
Where's the latest sun and moon pkhex?
Is there pchex for SM?
>>
>>29942120
https://mega.nz/#!Dd0TiZAR!mUj95kvbAx5LYgycG6VEdRQK0tY5z2saxoBUErVXzuc
And no, not yet.
>>
>>29938357
Sent
>>29942113
That explains it
>>
File: Rotom Wash.png (21KB, 372x442px) Image search: [Google]
Rotom Wash.png
21KB, 372x442px
Putting up a level 20 Kabuto
>>
>>29942176
Sent
>>
pkhex question

What should I be aware of when it comes to making sure I don't get banned? So far I'm making sure the pokemons only know the moves that are possible to get in the game (either through lvls or TM) and then I input accurate locations and levels for where I met them.

Do I have to give a shit about their memories and other stuff?
>>
>>29942231
Memories only matter for trade evolutions and Pkhex will generally tell you where else you screw up. I'd recommend just using a pokemon you bred as the base of just about anything you inject except legendaries
>>
>>29942058
Thanks!
>>
pkmntr combination anon
wouldnt it be easier to take a working pkmntr and add pkhex legality checker and qr imports?
because doesnt pkmntr already support modifying practically everything except making them shiny already? and it has way more box options and shit, where as pkhex requires a save to do that stuff
>>
>>29942295
The most useful part of PKMN NTR is the ability to just import a .pk6 directly into your box or party. If someone posts a qr, import it into Pkhex, save, import into PKMN NTR, set into a box and that's a pokemon traded in under a minute with the 3ds on the GTS screen the whole time
>>
File: Dialga.png (22KB, 372x447px) Image search: [Google]
Dialga.png
22KB, 372x447px
Putting up a level 20 Archen
>>
>>29942406
Sent
>>
Requesting
Golem @ Custap Berry
Level 100
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
Put up a level 7 whismur with the message "vp!"
>>
File: Zekrom.png (22KB, 371x441px) Image search: [Google]
Zekrom.png
22KB, 371x441px
Throwing up a level 20 Aerodactyl
>>
>>29942661
Sent
>>29942621
Sent but according to Bulbapedia and Pkhex Golem doesn't get sucker punch
>>
File: IMG_15112016_185834.png (10KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_15112016_185834.png
10KB, 365x415px
Can someone do this for me?I'll ask for 1 more mon after this if injector doesn't mind.
Level 1 Carbink
ign:henta! message:/vp/ love
>>
>>29942731
>Golem doesn't get sucker punch
Move tutor in Platinum can teach it.
>>
>>29942762
Sent, it's fine
>>
File: Thundurus.png (21KB, 371x447px) Image search: [Google]
Thundurus.png
21KB, 371x447px
Throwing up a level 21 Electrike
>>
>>29942790
Could you find a qr for a Golem from Platinum with sucker punch?
>>
>>29942818
Sent
>>
Requesting
Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Level 100
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
Deposited a level 33 hitmonlee with the message "vp!"
>>
Used to have homebrew, so I'm total brainless fuck.
Let's say I've got an old 3ds, on the current firmware, 11.2.0.5 or something, I dunno... But I've also got a physical copy of Cubic Ninja.
I've heard that I still use homebrew with ninjhax at that firmware? That true at all?
>>
If any anon could make these I'd be grateful
Raichu @ Magnet
Name: Sparky
OT: Brian
Lvl 100
Ability: Lightningrod
Perfect IVs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Jolly nature
-Fake out
-Volt Tackle
-Nuzzle
-Encore

Kyogre @ Air Balloon
Name: Drizzy
OT: Brian
Lvl 100
31/0/31/31/31/31
Ability Drizzle
EVs 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA /
Modest nature
-Origin Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Protect

Putting up Lvl 2 Poochyena for each with message "thx /ekx/
>>
>>29942854
Sent
>>29942884
Yes, I believe Ninjhax works on 11.2
>>
Requesting:

Ditto @ Destiny Knot
Level 100
Ability: Imposter
Ball: Luxury Ball
6IV's/Perfect IV's
Jolly Nature
- Transform
-
-
-

I have put a lv 24 female Kecleon with the message "Thanks /VP/!"
>>
File: PKHeX_2016-11-16_03-07-30.png (19KB, 349x405px) Image search: [Google]
PKHeX_2016-11-16_03-07-30.png
19KB, 349x405px
>>29942884
Yes, Ninjhax still works on 11.2.

>>29942830
Not the requester but here.
>>
File: IMG_15112016_191000.png (10KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_15112016_191000.png
10KB, 365x415px
Carbink level 1
Ign:Henta! message:/vp/ love
i'm sorry but would you mind if I ask for my last one after this one?Sorry
>>
>>29942888
>>29942929
Sent

Going to take a second here to say; please actually make your set here: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
It makes the request a lot faster and easier. Also, if you're using an early route pokemon on the GTS, at least specify a gender to narrow down the search
>>
>>29943009
Sent, it's fine

I should specify from the teambuilder thing, qr codes are accepted and even better
>>
>>29943020
Appreciate it a lot and sorry about the extra hassle. I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thanks!
>>
>>29943098
I'm on Y so Kyogre doesn't have origin pulse, but it's ready
>>
>>29943098
Sent, didn't check earlier for the second Poochyena
>>
>>29943020
Thanks a lot! Also, if you don't mind, can you make me another request? I only need a Omanyte with HA (dream world is the only way to get one), there is the set:

Omanyte (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
Level: 95
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Ancient Power
- Ice Beam
- Scald

I have put a lvl 30 female corsola with the message "Thanks /VP/!".
>>
>>29943328
Sent. It sucks that some HA's are unobtainable now
>>
>>29942158
Thank you so much this will help me alot
Also i would like to put in one more request for the following if it wouldn't trouble any of you
Delphox @ choice scarf
lvl 100
Female
Timid nature magician
31/0/30/31/31/31
0 EVs
-Trick
-Signal beam
-Heat Wave
-Shock wave
i desposited another fennekin with the message i love you vp
>>
Anyone know what to put in the 'Met' tab of Pkhex to make a legal Type: Null?
>>
Hey can I get a perfect IV shiny dratini with the HA. I'll put up level 1 yamask
>>
File: IMG_15112016_193152.png (10KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_15112016_193152.png
10KB, 365x415px
Level 22 Rotom Japenese Name
IGN:Henta! Message:/vp/ love
>>
>>29943460
Aether Paradise, level 40.
>>
>>29943559
Thanks anon!
>>
File: Houndoom.png (20KB, 371x442px) Image search: [Google]
Houndoom.png
20KB, 371x442px
Putting up a level 15 Sandshrew
>>
>>29943380
Thanks again. It really sucks that some HA are unobtainable with the dream world shut down, at least I saved some fossilmons with HA like Anorith and Kabuto. Keep the good work!
>>
>>29943423
>>29943546
>>29943618
Sending these when my internet stops acting up
>>
>>29943649
Boi what about my dratini?
>>
>>29943666
Whoops, missed it. Also ready
>>
I'd like 2 make a request pls

Godzilla (Sceptile)(M)
@Power Herb
Level: 50
Lonely nature
EV's: 152 Atk /100 SpAtk/252 Speed
-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Pulse
-Giga Drain
-Grass Whistle
OT: Anthony

Deposited a lvl 1 male charmander, message is thanks vp. Thank you bunches to the kind anon that does decide to do this.
>>
>>29943682
I can't check right now, but I'll take your word for it. Thanks again E
>>
Hey there.

Anyone need anything? Please specify if you want a mon in Sun/Moon or XYORAS so I know where to inject. QRs are preferred.
>>
>>29943423
Sent. Use the teambuilder next time
>>29943469
>>29943546
>>29943618
Sent
>>29943719
I think you got sniped
>>
File: Hariyama.png (23KB, 375x447px) Image search: [Google]
Hariyama.png
23KB, 375x447px
Throwing up a level 38 Medicham
>>
>>29944003
Sent
>>
Can I use the Ram2Sav method for SuMo when I get my physical copy? I haven't injected since XY, and I've been out of the loop.
>>
>>29944063
Not unless you're on version 10.4 or have a downgraded browser
>>
>>29944077
I haven't updated my firmware since the time I used Ram2Sav for XY, so it should work right?
>>
>>29944063
the answer is no because sunmoon requires 11+ and you cant inject on o3ds because extended ram and you cant inject on n3ds because you cant use the browser because its only o3ds (right)
>>
>>29944101
Follow this guide: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/
At the moment you won't be able to play without updating, and this guide will end with a fully hacked 3ds, futureproof and capable of piracy
>>
I fucked up and imported and old save. Can I do something about it?
>>
>>29944138
I have rxTools and can access Homebrew, what do I need to do next to get PkHex working? Do I have to install something using FBI?
>>
>>29944186
Not unless you have the newer save somewhere else
>>
>>29944207
I use FTP 3DS and JKSV. Apparently there's some way to do it with NTR but I believe it's failing in S/M for me because I'm running O3DS.
>>
>>29944207
You need a save editor, i'd recommend JKSM. That's pretty much it
>>
File: Dusknoir.png (22KB, 365x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dusknoir.png
22KB, 365x432px
Throwing up a level 17 Nuzleaf. You're a based motherfucker Injector I hope you know that
>>
>>29944208
I don't lol. There is NO way of fixing this? That's weird.
>>
>>29944280
Sent and so I've been told
>>29944281
I would be amazed if there was a way to fix this
>>
File: Dusclops.png (20KB, 371x444px) Image search: [Google]
Dusclops.png
20KB, 371x444px
Throwing up a level 16 Solrock
>>
>>29944242
So I just put JKSM into my SD card, install it using FBI, and I'm set? Do I need PokeBank for this shit?
>>
Marshadow is event-only. Any idea what statistics to put on him to make him look legit ahead of time?
>>
>>29944375
Sent
>>29943719
Still around?
>>29944392
You use JKSM to take the save from your Sun/Moon game which you put into Pkhex and to import your save edited in Pkhex. Nothing else is needed
>>
>>29944429
Alright, thanks a lot, man. Appreciate the help.
>>
Can I use JKSM with regular homebrew, non-CFW?

CFW is only needed if I actually want to install JKSM as a CIA, right? I can still access it from homebrew without an install?
>>
>>29944441
All g and good luck. While not necessary i'd recommend looking into Luma and A9LH
>>29944462
Yes
>>
>>29944312
Were you memeing me because I just fixed it :^)
>>
>>29944509
How?
>>
File: Aegislash.png (21KB, 372x448px) Image search: [Google]
Aegislash.png
21KB, 372x448px
Throwing up a level 39 Golbat
>>
>>29944518
I deleted the secure value with a save editor.
>>
Has anyone found a way to use AR codes through Homebrew yet?
>>
File: madampunchyqr.png (24KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
madampunchyqr.png
24KB, 365x415px
Deposited: 49 Jigglypuff
>>
I don't really know how any of this works (complete beginner to it), but I have cfw/hbl. How easy would it be to learn and get to a point where I can gen up a team or set of eggs so I can run through the games with a premade team of my choosing? Also what game(s) does it work on?
>>
>>29944540
>>29944576
Sent
>>29944549
What? Wasn't your problem overwriting your save with an older one?
>>29944568
Don't think so
>>
>>29944595
Probably pretty easy and any game
>>
>>29944600
Thank you, based injector.
>>
>>29943915
Ok thank you so much you guys rock, also noted on the team builder
One last request if anyone has the time

Excadrill(F)
Mold breaker
@ leftovers
Level: 100
Shiny: no
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
EVs: 0
-earthquake
-rapid spin
-iron head
-Rock climb
I'm putting up my last fennekin with the same I love you vp message thank you guys so much again rock on you legends
>>
>>29944600
Do you have an updated version of PkHex_NTR handy? And like a pastebin readme?
>>
File: Yanmega.png (22KB, 373x448px) Image search: [Google]
Yanmega.png
22KB, 373x448px
Throwing up a level 23 Cacnea
>>
>>29944600
Yes that was it, and I fixed it deleting the secure value and then importing the save file.
>>
>>29944644
Sent. Use http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
to make your pokemon
>>29944673
Sent
>>29944672
I should specify, PKMN NTR is a tool used to transfer pokemon from your computer to your 3ds or the other way around. Pkhex is the save editor, I have a version a few days old but i'll try find a link if you want it
>>29944709
Could you not have imported the save file in the first place?
>>
>>29944754
No because it gave me the save not incompatible error.
>>
>>29944790
Oh, I thought you just didn't have a newer save, I get it now. My b
>>
File: Carbink.png (20KB, 368x440px) Image search: [Google]
Carbink.png
20KB, 368x440px
Throwing up a level 22 Trapinch
>>
>>29944845
"This pokemon cannot be offered for trade!"
I'll try fix it
>>
>>29944754
Ok thank you all so much I hope you guys have an amazing night
>>
>>29944845
Fixed and sent
>>
>>29944754
Found it on GBAtemp. I know some Anon had a version of PkHex with NTR integrated but i could never figure it out. This is pretty great though. Thanks!

>>29944845
Attempted to send but as >>29944877 noted. I'll let him handle it.
>>
I found what was wrong with the Carbink, met at level 23 as an egg
>>
Anyone know approximately how long after launch until this gets SuMo support?
>>
File: Flygon.png (22KB, 372x445px) Image search: [Google]
Flygon.png
22KB, 372x445px
Throwing up a level 15 Grimer
>>
>>29944988
Sent
>>
File: QRCodeGigalith.png (24KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
QRCodeGigalith.png
24KB, 365x415px
Depositing a level 28 JPN female Shuppet. Thank you, injector anons!
>>
So I used PKHex to switch my moon save to a sun version and everything is fine except for one question I have.

Does Olivia have a Night Lyranroc on Sun version or did I fuck up somewhere?
>>
>>29945025
Sent
>>
File: Feraligatr.png (22KB, 371x445px) Image search: [Google]
Feraligatr.png
22KB, 371x445px
Depositing level 14 Numel
>>
>>29945058
Sent
>>
So SuMo is going to make me automatically update my N3DS?
>>
File: Slurpluff.png (20KB, 368x448px) Image search: [Google]
Slurpluff.png
20KB, 368x448px
Depositing level 15 Sandshrew
>>
>>29945166
Sent
>>29945165
Unless you have access to homebrew and use cttr httpwn
>>
>>29945192
*ctrhttpwn
>>
>>29945192
So physical versions of 3DS games now make you update to the current firmware if you want to play them? What the fuck?
>>
File: Hippowdon.png (21KB, 374x448px) Image search: [Google]
Hippowdon.png
21KB, 374x448px
Depositing level 16 Spinda
>>
>>29945192
What if I'm on 11.2?
>>
>>29945265
Sent
>>29945268
Then you're on the current version
>>
File: Stoutland.png (21KB, 371x439px) Image search: [Google]
Stoutland.png
21KB, 371x439px
Depositing a level 16 Numel
>>
>>29945353
Sent
>>
>>29945258
not all
sunmoon requires either 10 or 11 minimum to plau and even cttry wont help you
>>
File: Scolipede.png (20KB, 366x446px) Image search: [Google]
Scolipede.png
20KB, 366x446px
Depositing a level 19 Nuzleaf
>>
>>29945258
3ds games have been updating your system version for years. It doesn't go off of current firmware, but the firmware when the game was released and usually a few back
>>29945406
Sent
>>
Is it possible for me to inject via QR if I have a CFW? I'm curious as to how the injecting anons are going so quickly
>>
>>29945443
I use PKMN NTR, but if you want to inject via qr you need to be on o3ds and you need to downgrade your web browser
>>
File: Toxicroak.png (20KB, 369x448px) Image search: [Google]
Toxicroak.png
20KB, 369x448px
Depositing level 19 Nuzleaf. Also how much longer you doing this for?
>>
>>29945475
No clue. I feel like shit at the moment so probably until i'm too exhausted to accurately inject pokemon
>>
>>29945489
You should get some rest anon
>>
>>29945512
Trying to fix my sleep cycle. I've been going to sleep around 7am
>>
File: Rapidash.png (23KB, 372x445px) Image search: [Google]
Rapidash.png
23KB, 372x445px
Throwing up a level 24 Gloom
>>
>>29945587
Sent
>>
File: Granbull.png (22KB, 374x442px) Image search: [Google]
Granbull.png
22KB, 374x442px
Putting up a level 23 Linoone
>>
>>29945645
Sent
>>
File: Politoed.png (21KB, 370x442px) Image search: [Google]
Politoed.png
21KB, 370x442px
Depositing a level 25 Linoone
>>
>>29945467
Is there a way to downgrade my browser without using an emuNAND?
>>
>>29945701
Sent
>>29945706
Technically A9LH isn't an emunand, but otherwise no
>>
>>29945721
I know a9lh isn't an emuNAND. The only guides I can find for downgrading my browser requires an emuNAND (set up by emunand9 through a9lh). Should I just install the Spider .cia?
>>
>>29945786
Installing the cia should work
>>
File: Barbaracle.png (21KB, 367x444px) Image search: [Google]
Barbaracle.png
21KB, 367x444px
Depositing level 27 Gloom
>>
>>29945883
Sent
>>
Will SuMo force an update if I'm on RX-E 10.3?
>>
File: Ferrothorn.png (20KB, 370x444px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrothorn.png
20KB, 370x444px
Depositing level 27 Tropius
>>
>>29945934
Probably, but it shouldn't matter. Rxtools is compatible with 11.2
>>29945952
Sent
>>
File: MAmoswine.png (20KB, 368x443px) Image search: [Google]
MAmoswine.png
20KB, 368x443px
Alright. Last one of the night

Depositing level 24 Gloom
>>
>>29946005
Sent
>>
>>29945977
When I boot into emunand, it's telling me I can do a system update. If I just accept, will it update emunand or sysnand? Do I have to take some kind of precaution or anything?
>>
>>29946039
If you want to make sure, go into system settings, make sure you're in emunand by checking system version, and update from there
>>
>>29946038
Alright. Thanks for everything Injector
>>
>>29946066
All g. Have a good one
>>
>>29946058
Thanks for all the help, buddy.
>>
>>29946088
It's fine. You might want to find a guide on getting A9LH at some point
>>
>>29924182
Hope I'm not too late...
Sharpedo (F) 100
Shiny
Net Ball
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 spd
Jolly Nature
IVs: all 31
- Destiny Bond
- Ancient Power
- Double Edge
- Hydro Pump

Deposited a lvl 30 female Seaking
>>
Last time I used PkHeX was back when browser save dumping was a thing. What should I use to dump my Moon save nowadays, and does anyone have a gen 7 living dex PKM?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/SciresM
Soon™
>>
SciresM is developing qr injection for gen 7 already and this time all that's required is Luma CFW for old3DS or HANS for New3DS. no more web exploit required to inject from qr codes. .pk7 will be able to be exported as qr code and by using the hack and scanning in the games the Pokémon will be injected.
>>
>>29946221
just use JK Save Manager and grab the latest Sun and Moon supporting PKHeX build
>>
>>29944979
PKHeX already has builds for Sun and Moon since the games were datamined and then later leaked before release date. and SciresM is working on a new qr code injector that injects without leaving the game to go to the browser.
>>
Can somebody help me? I want to use a sneasel as my starter for Omega Ruby, but I don't want to use one that has somebody else as the OT.
>>
Is the "Give All" option for items gonna trip any anti-cheat measures? I noticed there's some weird items like Mail #1 (G4), and some seemingly unreleased Z-crystals like Pikashunium.
>>
can i change my ingame ID? i dont like my digits.

also can i reset my amie levels? the bonus exp is annoying
>>
I've got version 11.1 on the new 3DS. Can I install homebrew and run Pokehex, or do I need to wait?
>>
>>29948330
>11.1
You can't install A9LH (or any CFW for that matter) without a hardmod or another CFW'd 3DS, but otherwise you can take a look at your current options here: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits

DON'T update to 11.2 if you can help it, as there will be a way to downgrade without a hardmod or second 3DS, so you can get CFW eventually. Although, in this case, you might not have a choice if SuMo requires the latest firmware.
>>
I'm fiddling around with PKhex
If I have Moon, what's the best way to create a Garchomp that is legit?
>>
>>29948856
make it hatched
>>
>>29948815
Is this safe? Could it actually work?
>>
Need help, I'm a complete noob.

I'm on Old 3DS, 9.5.0.
I managed after a while (since I'm a noob as I said) to run menuhax and get homebrew on my 3DS.

What's the best course of action, after this, to use PKHEX and edit the save file of an ORAS game?
>>
How does the Relearn Move option work for PKHex?
Giving me a red no matter what on my Garchomp
>>
Can someone with SM test some breeding mechanics for me? I need to know if males can indeed pass down their Poké Balls 50% of the time if bred with a female of the same species, and if breeding a female Alolan form with the corresponding male non-Alolan form holding an Everstone results in non-Alolan babies.
>>
>>29950549
Oh, and if the first part is true, I also need to know if male Nidoran and Volbeat can pass their balls down if bred with female Nidoran and Illumise respectively.

>>29950445
Right-click on "Relearn Moves" and it should prompt you to apply the correct moves.
>>
File: IMG_2209.png (206KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2209.png
206KB, 750x562px
>>29924182
Can I get a Pokémon injection? Currently playing legit, would like to have one with my TID and SID but have no idea what my SID is.
>>
>>29938100
Thanks to whoever did this for me.
>>
>>29937781
Bumping my request for kind injectbros
>>
Say I've got a O3DS on the newest version 11.2. I don't have a pre-existing Homebrew entrypoint, and I want to access JK's Save Manager without a Homebrew launcher (i.e. boot the program from the apps menu or something similar) so I can transfer through the PKHeX on my PC. Can it be done, or am I boned?
>>
>>29951289
If you have a friend with a hacked 3ds and $5, then you can do a system transfer. You could also do a hardmod, but that requires soldering experience. Other than that, you're boned.
>>
>>29950890
Sent
>>
Anyone knows what happens with 100% Zygarde?

Last i heard in early ORAS injection days there were some troubles that came up when injecting PermaMegas.
>>
>>29951351
Fuuuuuck. I'm assuming SciresM's new QR method depends on HBL as well, right?
>>
>>29951426
It needs a CFW like Luma3DS for an O3DS or HANS in Homebrew for an N3DS. If you're fine going through Homebrew, you can set up basehaxx since you probably have OR/AS, and then you can use JKSM from Homebrew
>>
>>29951478
Installing basehaxx requires you to already have access to homebrew.

>>29951289
>11.2
Nope. You'd need to be on 11.0 or 11.1 to even have the chance of taking advantage of the slowhax downgrade whenever that releases.
>>
>>29951409
Thank you so much.
>>
>>29951420
I'm not sure about 100% Zygarde, but if it is like permamegas, then all you need to do is put it in your PC before you save
>>
>>29946199
Anyone?
>>
>>29950549
>>29950574
why would you come into a hacking thread and ask people to breed shit?
theres even a sm question/help thread that would be much better to ask in
smdh
>>
hello friends, who /not banned/ in here?
>>
>>29953938
I can't even go online because I was too lazy to update my emuNAND. Is it safe to update it?

It's impossible for me to be banned, right?
>>
>>29953938
im /not banned/ i only had wifi on for like 20 minutes because i turned it on to do something for a different game and when i noticed turned it off
never connected to anything with internet although i might have entered the plaza with wifi toggled on once, but never connected

if anyone was fucking stupid enough to get banned for helping someone when anyone who can play can help themselves deserved it anyay
>>
>>29954004
I'd say go install a9lh, no more sysnand/emunand shit

>>29954020
Best part is, I was online - a lot - and I didn't get banned. Nintendo isn't very good at banwaves it seems.

But there's already unban mechanisms at work... you can pretty much unban yourself already if you have a 2nd ds, so whatever. Still pretty happy I haven't been banned yet.

Prolly gonna chill a bit, install the freeshop copy on the 18th, transfer my save and only go online with my new "legit" copy.
>>
>>29954084
yeah, once we found out about the version thats the only logical thing to do
if you dont youre just a fucking idiot
honestly i dont get why you cant spoof your mac from your router or something
but i doubt anyone smart enough in that field cares enough to explain why we cant
>>
File: Snapchat-1129935942.jpg (228KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1129935942.jpg
228KB, 720x1184px
Look what game in the mail today.
Got it for £25
>>
>>29954144
it's not the mac that is banned:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-28#post-6838783

that's what unbans you for now. But I'd say wait until there's been more research done before you attempt anything.

>>29954172
nice
>>
>>29954084
>I'd say go install a9lh, no more sysnand/emunand shit

Won't I lose my save?

But thanks, I'll try doing it
>>
>>29954308
there's a part where you merge your emunand to your sysnand so I think you won't lose anything
>>
Will I be able to inject mons with JKSM on pokemon Sun and Moon?
>>
>>29954698
Yes
>>
>>29954698
On cfw? yes
Just on homebrew? maybe, if it has paslr we might need to find a workaround (like pokebank for oras). Smea is already working on a way to bypass paslr altogether, but who knows if homebrew access will be enough for that.
>>
>>29953938
here here
thank god I didn't listen to those cocky faggots
>>
>>29954377
This is excellent. Thank you very much senpai.
>>
So I should be able to transfer my save from the digital copy to my cart without any of this banning shit, right?
>>
>>29955699
unless you are banned already, sure
>>
>>29955763
What if I'm banned on the DS I played it on but plan to play the physical cart on a different DS. Is it tied to the specific device or the game's data?
>>
>>29955842
device specific - so you can put the savegame on cartridge and play normally
>>
File: 1478665033358.jpg (54KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
1478665033358.jpg
54KB, 640x675px
I'm bored at work. Make some injection requests for me so I can pass the time
>>
Pls give download link to pokemon moon cia
>>
>>29956439
Sure. Add my friend code 0920-1222-0594
>>
L>5iv ditto with 0 in speed, brave nature, foreign is optional. Depositing lv 15 slugma female with message thanks vp
>>
>>29957134
Sent
>>
>>29957463
Thanks bro
>>
Hey there, was looking for a 2012/13 event meloetta. Would anyone be willing to clone/gen one for me? It can be subpar (just give it an adament nature with 0ivs for ease), and I'd be willing to trade some of my own events (arceus, darkrai, shaymin, and victini) if that makes it any smoother
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.