[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right in assuming the only people crying about the lack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gF4SJw82_400x400.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gF4SJw82_400x400.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Am I right in assuming the only people crying about the lack of a National Dex in S/M are people who never completed a Living Dex?
>>
It's more about the fact that they're removing a feature that has always been in the series for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Some people just like to have an encyclopedia of the Pokemon.

It's a nice way to see what you have/haven't caught. You can check sizes, weights, and cries. You can view models, see gender differences, etc. It's a handly tool that is being removed. It's totally understandable for people to be upset.
>>
No. I like being able to check models and animations in-game.
>>
>>29857127
nope
>>
>>29857127
Right when they added specific dex entries for different forms, they remove the nat dex
>>
>>29857823
But it's going to be in the Bank anyway
>>
>>29857127
>Living Dex
kill yourself
>>
>>29858548
You seem upset friend. :^)
>>
>>29857127
I see no difference other than having to close the game, honestly.

The only thing i'm mad about is that i won't have a full dex's worth of 3D models to check on the shitter when i'm bored, because i doubt Bank will get that function.
>>
>>29858548
Rule 5. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.

>>>/out/
>>
>>29858533
>needing to close the game, open a separate application, and pay 5 dollars to access the full monster encyclopedia in a monster collecting game
>not having any way in-game to tell what monsters you have and haven't caught
>defending this
>>
>>29858785
The 3D models seem to be in Bank judging by the screenshots they posted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.