[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptcgg/ Pokémon TCG/O General: Rare Candy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

File: The Rare Candy We Never Got.jpg (59KB, 279x390px) Image search: [Google]
The Rare Candy We Never Got.jpg
59KB, 279x390px
Old >>29683815
New? Start here:
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking us about your ancient Pokemon cards.

ToTT: Which Rare Candy art is your favorite?
>>
Alright. Codes have been sent out. I hope you all enjoy what you get. Also, someone in the last thread mentioned something about a Discord, so I went ahead and made one. If you're interested lemme know. If not, cool I'll let it rot if no one wants in. Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>29722927
Fuck rare candy.
>>
File: m-pidgeot-ex-evolutions-evo-105.jpg (871KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
m-pidgeot-ex-evolutions-evo-105.jpg
871KB, 700x990px
>tfw M Pidgeot was the card I wanted the most since Primal Clash was released
>it's shit

I'm trying so hard to make it work anyway
Right now I'm playing energy denial with Yveltal (BKT)
>>
>>29723618
>a discord
L I N K
>>
>>29723780
https://discord.gg/n7gPzTX
>>
>>29723618
[email protected] here, i didnt get anything, can you resend it?
>>
>>29723618

We already had a fetlife group for this kind of shit, why split the community?
>>
File: memebro.png (619KB, 934x594px) Image search: [Google]
memebro.png
619KB, 934x594px
is it usable?
>>
>>29724485
We don't have a fetlife group. You keep pushing this meme but you don't actually make it. I think you think we won't join a fetlife group.
>>
>>29724576

>he searched for the fetlife group
>>
What's a good, simple deck for someone just starting pokemon on tcg/o?
I'm not really sure what cards to be looking/trading for, and I don't want to piss away the tradable stuff I have making a garbage fire of a deck.
>>
>>29724499
>Weavile
>not Chaos Tower

If you're going to meme at least meme correctly
>>
>>29724694
Yeah, I called you out on your bluff.
>>
>>29724987

it's a meme you dip
>>
>>29725179
It's not a very good one. It's even negatively influencing the thread. Good job.
>>
>>29725244

You'll have to explain the negative influence part. That's a real stretch. If that was discouraging people from making a discord, then it was actively helping the thread.
>>
File: Capture.png (229KB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
229KB, 1365x767px
You are arguing with yourself.
>>
>>29725512

You're me?
>>
File: memebro.png (557KB, 928x590px) Image search: [Google]
memebro.png
557KB, 928x590px
>>29724902
how about now?
6 water energy didn't seem like enough so I upped it to 8
>>
>Solgaleo GX is a Stage 2
Thank fucking god
>>
Should I be spending these coins I earn on booster packs or decks? Which are the best?
>>
>>29728223
Here we go again
>>
>>29728223
Decks can give you specific cards and coins. Otherwise boosters are better
>>
>>29728277
Entering a tournament, quitting on the first match, then trading the single chest you get can, by itself, get you everything you could possibly get out of any theme deck twice over.
>>
>>29728277
Which set should I buy boosters from? Does it matter or does the answer depend on the deck I'm building?
>>
>>29728707
Primal clash
>>
is there a reason that promo shaymin EX cards are way cheaper than the normal card? seems like I could buy 4 of those for less than a single non promo
>>
>>29729029
There's more than one Shaymin EX, you know.
>>
File: ShayminEXEmeraldBreak63[1].jpg (40KB, 330x459px) Image search: [Google]
ShayminEXEmeraldBreak63[1].jpg
40KB, 330x459px
>>29729029
It's the wrong Shaymin EX

This is the one you want
>>
>>29729250
yeah, but it's the roaring skies one
>>29729280
it IS this one
>>
>>29728707
Depends on what deck you wanna make, but if you don't have any ideas in mind, go for Roaring Skies. If you pull a Shaymin EX, your deck making life will become much easier.
>>
>>29729029
>>29729301
Setup Shaymin-EX was never released as a promo except as a completely unusable card with a different card back.
>>
File: shaymin-ex-xy-promos-xy148.jpg (856KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
shaymin-ex-xy-promos-xy148.jpg
856KB, 700x990px
>>29729301
There is no promo of that card.

Roaring Skies Shaymin EX is worth nearly $80 for the regular art physical, and 20 RS / 40 SS for the regular art online.

There are two other Shaymin EXs. Pic related, which is virtually worthless, and an older Grass-type one from Next Destinies and Legendary Treasures, both of which are also worthless.

They're different cards completely.
>>
>>29729397
>>29729474
it was the 2015 world championship one but the listing didn't show or say it had a different back, thanks anyway
>>
File: itkeepshappening.png (419KB, 541x599px) Image search: [Google]
itkeepshappening.png
419KB, 541x599px
Latias-EX is the gift that keeps on giving.

>He pops a Sycamore, tries and fails to attack twice before I KO it before he can get a bench
>>
>>29729547
Yeah, that can be confusing.

World Championship cards are great proxies, though.
>>
>>29729547

Well, you can tell it apart by the front of the card with its silver border, being not shiny, and autographed
>>
>>29729748
Well yeah, I know it's not the normal card but it's not like it says you can't use it on the front
>>
File: fuckingdyingturn1.png (818KB, 878x690px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdyingturn1.png
818KB, 878x690px
>>29729613
Pic related; turn one of the next match
>Raikou meme deck
>I get his first to 100 damage (he thought hard charm would save it kek) and Lysandre it out for a second for the lulz after it failed to swing twice
>He Lysandred my Latias out for a Phantump
>Ascension it that turn, pop a second energy on it and pass
>He concedes before I can pop the Trevenant BREAK in my hand

I do not regret these Lati@ses one bit.
>>
>>29730291
Those idiots deserve their losses for not running Hex Maniac.
What do you do when you run into Garbodor?
>>
>>29730436
I have shitter newbie stats so I haven't yet.

What do I need to watch out for? Is it something Powerful Storm Gallade or Trevenant BREAK can't deal with?

I know it's gotta end eventually as these insane wins crank up my ELO or whatever the fuck this game uses, but for now I'm enjoying the 80-90% winrate. I've had close calls and still pulled it off but the only blowout I've had was against a M Steelix-EX deck
>>
File: psyblitz.png (546KB, 824x409px) Image search: [Google]
psyblitz.png
546KB, 824x409px
>>29730436
decklist btw

pls no bully on shit trainer selection, I don't have all the necessary ones in OP's pic yet. Also the high energy count and some trainers were chosen with using Gallade as a win condition in mind, which is why I'm fucking dying over the fact that Latias tends to be the MVP.

(Third time's the charm? Besides the matches tonight's been awful, kill me)
>>
Is anyone else having problems with Trollandtoad? I'm trying to sell bulk commons, but they're not giving me the 25% store credit bonus even though I should qualify.
>>
TCG online runs super smooth only when it's alt tabbed, any way to fix this? Anyone else have this issue?
>>
What are the top tier decks ?
>>
>>29731240
Mega Charizard
Dragon Rayquaza
Glalie EX
>>
>>29731240
M Mewtwo
Volcanion
Yveltal
Darkrai
>>
Any good Steel decks? Looking to make a Solgaleo GX deck when it comes out.
>>
>>29731240
Raichu BREAK
Masquerain (Primal Clash)
Stantler (Break Point)
Solrock (EX Sandstorm)
>>
>>29731561
Steel...is in a bad place right now.
>>
>>29731561
In Expanded, you can use Bronzong from Phantom Forces, and use secondary attackers like Aegislash EX, Dialga EX, Colbalion EX, and Genesect EX (from Fates Collide).
>>
>>29730291
Hey that's a nice looking latias you got there.

It'd be a shame if I just... Garbodor'd your shit.
Alternatively if I just fucking G Booster'd your shit in.
>>
>>29731240
Maxie's Rhyperior
Lanturn Prime
Sandshrew/Baltoy
>>
File: 1088316.jpg (287KB, 326x450px) Image search: [Google]
1088316.jpg
287KB, 326x450px
Can it be done?
>>
>>29731561
Right now the closest thing to a good steel deck is Scizor EX.
>>
>>29731801
I saw a standart deck with Palkia+Smeargle once, maybe.
>>
>>29731801
You're posting that like it wasn't topping regionals left and right last format.
>>
>>29731801
It was done, last format, thanks to M Manectric EX.
>>
>>29730749
That Gallade is never gonna be an MVP for you, compare him to BKT Gallade, to match him PLS Gallade would need to count 7 energies and without Double Colorless Energy or Double Dragon energies that will never happen, not even mentioning Premonition. Speaking of DD, where are yours? You have 8 Dragon main attackers, you should have 4 DD's.
Once you start getting better opponents you will need some N's, consider dropping the Great Balls and some letters for them.
>>
>>29731710
Good thing nobody I'm facing is actually been doing that.

I have just lost a couple matches for not pulling enough psychic energy though. Shit's ridiculous with all the fixing I have in there.
>>
>>29731874
>Speaking of DD, where are yours? You have 8 Dragon main attackers, you should have 4 DD's.
I don't have any. Three-day-old collection reporting. I also don't think I have a PLS Gallade

(Also I thought special energies counted only as one so I was deliberately avoiding DCE. Which, considering I got psychic screwed last couple matched, might have been smart)
>>
>>29722927
was considering making this its own thread, but
Me and many of the players where I live Have adopted a sort of "Modern" format for casual games.
essentially its everything from EX Ruby & Sapphire onwards, we haven't had any issues with needing to ban or limit cards due to smaller player base, but It got me wondering are there any casual formats in this game, or has no one ever attempted to make one, it seems to work well for MTG
>>
>>29731875
Dunno man, you must be in the shitter bracket then.

Expanded is full of decks but every GOOD deck has a way to counter ability shit.
Even friggin Keldeo/Blast decks have shit like Regice nowadays.
>>
>>29732018
>you must be in the shitter bracket then.
I'm not gonna deny I am.

With a limited collection I can't be sure I'll have them, but what would be better substitutes for the Gallades for backup situations (IE the enemy has an EX-buster mon with no ability for Latias to block out, or if I don't have either EX set up)?

Preferably something that can drop a lot of damage for little energy investment, even if it's slow as consequence
>>
>>29731970
I can't give you advice since I don't know what kind of deck you want to run. Saying "pokemon that does a lot for little investment" is most good cards.

Latios/Latias decks don't work in this format since they're slow and easily shit on by the more meta decks.
Best advice I can give for a "good" deck is buy Greninja and get drunk on power on how much you shit on every deck that doesn't run Garbodor.
>>
>>29732245
You need to understand that once you reach a certain point your deck will stop being useful. Once you start facing Garbodor, Keldeo, Night March, etc. you will hit a brickwall. Your deck is relegated to smashing shitters that can't even afford a half decent deck. You should be using the time between your matches to look up information about the current Expanded metagame, check the latest tournament results to get an idea about what kind of format Expanded is.
>>
>>29732673
I understand that very well, and I have never once pretended otherwise. It's just very fun for where I'm at right now, while I build up a halfway decent cardpool.

(I just saw my first Shaymeme, it's already begun)
>>
>>29731970
Ask at your local league. Back when I started playing in Gen 4, my League's format was Unlimited on most days that didn't have big tournaments. They're normally helpful and actually help you get started.

Only Standard and Expanded are officially supported, though. The game's mechanics struggle to support things like Draft.
>>
>>29732707
Yeah, once the memes begin you know you're on. As to answer your >>29732245 question, then the Gallade I was talking about earlier (the BKT one) seems to be the one you should be looking at, you could cut your Great Balls for a couple rare candies and switch your Gallade flavors. Just as a heads up, you won't find any pokemon that can OHKO an EX with less than 3 energies and little resource investment.
>>
>>29732974
>Just as a heads up, you won't find any pokemon that can OHKO an EX with less than 3 energies and little resource investment.
I didn't figure.

I actually just changed it up so it's less psychic-dependent (and so not everything is Stage 2s. Running a few matches with it, and if it's working well I'll report back.
>>
>>29731970
on an interesting note Mega evolutions can be played on the old ex cards, and break evolutions can be played on level X which allows for some really jankey but fun plays
>>
>abluegolfball is back

Better than DIG.
>>
>>29732974
>Just as a heads up, you won't find any pokemon that can OHKO an EX with less than 3 energies and little resource investment.
...this isn't true at all, though.
>>
why do some of the AI have checkmarks and other don't
I've beaten all of them in gold and platinum leagues
>>
>>29733321
They have checks if you've beaten them with the currently selected deck. Beat them with four decks and you get packs.
>>
>>29733321
Never mind, I see why now.
How do I unlock City Champsionship?
>>
>>29730749
Prism Energy, Blend Energy, and Double Dragon Energy should be your first pickups. Also pick up either a Startling Megaphone or Xerosic.

Great Ball and Professor's Letter are not good cards. You need to pick up VS Seekers, at least one N, an Ace Spec (preferably Computer Search), and work your way towards at least one Shaymin EX. Jirachi EX or Keldeo EX could be good options if you think you can use them.

Trevenant and Gallade don't particularly make sense here. There's no synergy at all.

You should consider Dragon support since you want to push your Lati petdeck. Hydreigon EX and Reshiram 63 can help you set up faster.
>>
>>29733384
>since you want to push your Lati petdeck
Once I get better cards I'll make something else. I'm just happy I got to do this and it was good for where I was. I find Dragon-types clunky, being honest, with the dual energy reqs. on every card.
>>
>>29725657
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71
* 2 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 2 Palkia-EX BKP 31
* 3 Slowbro-EX EVO 26
* 3 M Slowbro-EX EVO 27

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 N DEX 96
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Chaos Tower FAC 94
* 1 Skyla BKT 148
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104
* 4 Ultra Ball FAC 113
* 3 Mega Turbo ROS 86
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Slowbro Spirit Link EVO 86

##Energy - 11

* 8 Water Energy Energy 3
* 3 Splash Energy BKP 113

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I was thinking something more like this. Either way, it looks like a fun meme deck.
>>
I know this has been asked and answered many times, but should i invest in meme siege, boring guys, or fake joint?
>>
>>29734032
DO you have 2 Shaymin-Ex? If not, boring guys 100%.

If you do have the 2 Shaymin: Break through, Steam Siege and Breakpoint all have quality pulls.
>>
yeah there's absolutely no chance of making it into the meta unless you have 2 Shaymin-EX...
Really hoping it gets a tin so it'll drop from the $100 piece of shit it currently is.
>>
File: P2219_699-16694_01.jpg (175KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
P2219_699-16694_01.jpg
175KB, 1500x1500px
>>29734371
Probably not going to happen. Ever. The Hoopa tin was pretty sweet, though.
>>
>>29734371

Right now it sits around at $65~$70 each on eBay and TCGplayer, which is a bit better than before

>Shaymin EX as an actual Tin Promo

kek, maybe they will print it in some sort of box / Battle Arena Deck after it is rotated out of Standard. I doubt TPCi would risk having Shaymeme in Standard longer than it should
>>
>>29733135
Examples?
>>
>>29734684
Nightmarch who just rotated, gyarados, vespiqueen...
>>
>>29734684
Night March
Vespiquen
Flareon
Gyarados
Raichu
Zoroark

And those are just the one's that only need a DCE.
>>
>>29734732
What's the first, and which ones in particular are the rest? Because I have one of each of the rest but not sure if the right ones
>>
>>29734802
The "Night March" crew are Pumpkaboo, Joltik and Lampent from Phantom Forces

Flareon is from a Plasma set, I forget which one, it's attack is Vengeance

Vespiquen is from Ancient Origins, it's attack is Bee Revenge

These three decks are all for Expanded.

Zoroark is from BREAKthrough.

Raichu is from XY.

Gyarados is from Ancient Origins, with Full retaliation as its attack.

These are for standard.
>>
>>29734860
Vespiqueen/Vileplume is still meta tho
>>
>>29734922
Proof? I know Vileplume is still tearing up the meta but I thought they dropped the Vespiquen and switched to toolbox builds?
>>
>>29733355
Do I need to purchase the 4th deck? I got a free Mind whatever one, but it doesn't show up to play with.
>>
>>29734955
Yeah you do.

>>29734860
>Raichu is from XY.
>Gyarados is from Ancient Origins, with Full retaliation as its attack.
I have these, which I got out of the theme decks.
I have the Zoroark BREAK from the set you mentioned but no Zoroark to put it on
Do all of the ones I don't have work by milling your own pokemon out of your deck? Sounds risky
>>
>>29735160
What deck should I buy then? Any of them have good cards for a beginning player?
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 868x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 868x624px
>Still no way to redeem codes outside of the TCGO.

What the fuck is taking so long?
>>
>>29734709
>>29734732
>and little resource investment
I don't know what you guys understood by little resource investment but to hit the 170 ex mark Night March needs 8 mons in the discard, Vespiquen and Flareon need 15, Gyarados needs 4 karps (1 evolved, 3 damaged), Raichu will need full bench with Sky Field up + Muscle Band, for all of those strategies you need to pile all your resources towards that strategy making it very resource heavy and not splashable unlike Gallade and Zoroark which is very dependant on your opponent filling his bench.
>>
>>29735815
Didn't they just add the online redeeming to their site? Is it not working?
>>
>>29735856

If they did, I can't find it.
>>
>>29735832
You said "you won't find any pokemon that can ohko an ex with less than 3 energies AND little resource investment", all in the same phrase. Use english properly before complaining.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 233x347px
>>29735882

And scratch that, I found it.

Time to redeem some League codes.
>>
are there any conditions-based meme decks? I want to become Captain Coinflip
>>
>>29735914
this desu
>>
>>29736096
Do you mean status conditions?
FC Serperior
Hypno + Snorlax/Darkrai/Sceptile
Ariados + anything Grass/Toxicroak
M Ampharos
M Venusaur
M Beedrill
And those are just the Standard options off the top of my head
>>
>>29735914
>>29736135
So you don't know that "with X and Y" means that it needs to fulfill both X and Y requirements?

>>29736096
Run Delta Articuno + Dewong + Trick Coin to become the king of maximum stalling and prize claiming.
>>
>>29736232
>maximum stalling
my Straight Outta Theme deck runs four Stallgongs to set up CC Raichus. I think I have a pair of Deltacunos in there too
>>
File: Screenshot_20161108-095859.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161108-095859.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
I got these 3 from 3 rs packs are they useful.
>>
>>29736299
Not really. I mean, if you start the game with them then you don't even get to use the ability, and even if you keep them to use later you need to empty your hand to make the effect useful, plus you can only use it once and the guy is really good Lisandre bait, 110HP and two prizes? Sign me the fuck up! Now Octillery on the other hand...
>>
>>29736649
If you leave a Shaymin sitting on your bench without the intention of it being a distraction, you're not very smart. If you run an EX heavy deck, that Shaymin being taken out means you probably just kept your attacker alive longer than theirs.
Octillery is a good alternative for decks that run dive/level ball or don't have any necessary EX. Or if you can't afford it. If Shaymin wasn't useful, it wouldn't be used half as much as it is.
>>
>>29737235
>replies to bait with bait
>Falls for the second but not the first
>>
What's wrong with M Altaria? At first glance it seems alright. Why isn't it ever used? I guess it's outclassed by a bunch, but I've genuinely never seen it used, where as I've seen shit like Mawile EX.
>>
>>29737431

It's because running Special Energy just to trigger the effects of an attack is a liability in the current format. The only Standard decks that use 'em are M Mewtwo, Gyarados, and Darkrai/Giratina. The lack of a OHKO is also an issue but it's a minor one.
>>
>>29737431
Compare to M Gardevoir-EX with despair ray. Gardevoir has type advantage against M Mewtwo-Ex, doesn't need the DCE to do 110+ damage (the magic number to two-shot megas), it can get rid of damaged mons to negate prizes, its previous form can also 2-shot megas.
It's not a matter of why don't you run it but more like why would you run it. M Altaria has nothing going on for it.
>>
>>29734494

They could always just print the regular RSK version rather than making a new promo, then you don't run into any issues involving rotation.
>>
>>29737745
>It's because running Special Energy just to trigger the effects of an attack is a liability in the current format.
Not him, but why? Sure, decks run 1-2 Hammer staple, but that shouldn't matter when you get set up off a single Turbo+Hand or run Clawitzer.

>>29737809
M Altaria isn't comparable to M Gardevoir, they do different things. Healing the bench and discard the bench are two different concepts.

>M Altaria has nothing going on for it.
Remember last format when Waterbox decks were running promo Shaymin with Rough Seas to mitigate virtually all damage? Same concept, but with Fairy Drop thrown in. In an ideal situation, you're shuffling between three M Altaria that each heal off 90 damage before they're back in the active before Drops.
>>
>>29737809
>M Gardevoir-EX

M Gardevoir EX hasn't been doing too well, only one got into T8 in Orlando and it was in the Junior division. They also didn't run Gardevor-EX STS, they ran Gardevor-EX PRC.

>>29737930
>but that shouldn't matter when you get set up off a single Turbo+Hand

But can you guarantee that you'll have Mega Turbo and DCE in your hand when you need them or, if you have to search for them, do so without junking vital resources that could cripple you in the long run?

>Clawitzer

Garbodor says hello.
>>
What is that one yellow retarded zapdos-raichu deck that every nigger is playing at theme deck battle?
>>
>>29738216
Garbodor doesn't mean anything online, which is what I'm pretty sure is what he's talking about with
>I've genuinely never seen it used, where as I've seen shit like Mawile EX.
Unless you're proposing Mawile topped somewhere official

I think his point is that there's this whole class of casually-usable Megas and EXs that literally don't get touched.
>>
>>29738243

Crushing Current and a lot of people are sick of seeing it.

>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48141-i-am-really-tired-of-crushing-current/
>>
>>29738284
>I think his point is that there's this whole class of casually-usable Megas and EXs that literally don't get touched.

That's because you usually see more tournament-viable decks as you keep winning matches, hence why I cited Garbodor due to its prevalence at tournaments.

Despite what a lot of people WANT to believe about the TCGO, players WILL use a tournament-viable deck in Versus Mode to get wins. Haven't you seen people here talking about using Night March to cheese through the Ladder?
>>
>>29722927
A week or two ago I was in here asking for help building my Delphox deck. I was told, less EVOsoda, more wally. and to get talonflame and rare candy. I got some tradable packs and am looking to deal for thoughts cards. Now it just becomes a question of finding them. Where can I find people who want these packs and have these cards? The in game trade system looks like a clusterfuck. Where do you get your trades from?
>>
>>29738882
Didn't mean to tag, sorry.
>>
>>29738882
Make your own trade. For best results, look at what people want for the card and what they are offering for it, and offer something in between.
>>
>>29738882
Post those trades for 8 hours:
1Pack of whatever for 3 Lino (not FA or holo)
and 1 pack for 2 rare candy

Good luck
>>
>>29739571
Fuck Lino, I meant Wally
>>
>>29724789

How much tradable stuff do you have? You're better off fully building a cheaper, decent deck than trying to patch up holes in a deck you can't really afford.

>>29725512

>No funny tabs.

Waste of an image.
>>
File: where's wally.jpg (13KB, 857x71px) Image search: [Google]
where's wally.jpg
13KB, 857x71px
>>29739571
Wally isn't worth that much.
Depending on how many coins you have, you may not even need to bother. If you go Shaymin hunting you're bound to run into him.
>>
File: SneaselNeoGenesis25.jpg (87KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
SneaselNeoGenesis25.jpg
87KB, 350x495px
Asked this last thread but whats the best way to play old formats? Wanting to play Neo-Pre HGSS. TCGOne has a currency and Redshark is awkward.
>>
>>29740715
You are right, but he wanted to trade and that is exactly why if he wants them immediatly (he doesnt seem like an player "old" enought to have opened many tradelocked packs to find what he needs).

My english is shit, but I hope my message went throught
>>
I bought a box of Evolutions today and I noticed like all the cards had damage on all 4 corners at the back of the card. I haven't bought Pokemon cards since Neo Genesis and was just wanting to know is that a common thing? Has anyone noticed that with their boxes? I understand you're not going to get a whole box as PSA 10 quality but I just thought it was strange that basically every card had some damage to each corner on the back.
>>
>>29742344
Evolutions was apparently manufactured at a different place than usual and they screwed up the "don't damage the cards" part.
>>
>>29743978
Seriously? Thats so fucked. I pulled the Mega Charizard EX Full Art as well as the holo Charizard in my box and when I saw the damage on the corners of the FA I was so disappointed.
>>
>>29740732
In Paper.

>>29743978
Honestly the quality control in the TCG is pretty shit in general lately.
>>
So guys, now that Colress has been confirmed to be in Aloha...

You think we'll get some fucking Team Plasma card reprints?
I'd be totally okay with that, especially if Colress himself was at least reprinted along with some ACE SPEC.
>>
>>29744585
Not until they at least get to the third or fourth set.
>>
>tfw spending points on roaring skies boosters
>I've been doing it since at least 6 months
>loads of packs cracked
>no fucking shaymin

Kill me
>>
>>29746354
Same. I get ex pretty frequently too but it's always crap like Mega Latios or Gallade. I hope we get lucky too someday bro
>>
>>29746354
Keep going mate, it took me 6 months to complete my shaymeme playset from store Roaring Skies.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.