[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 149

File: keepus'ilvousplaît.png (95KB, 250x500px) Image search: [Google]
keepus'ilvousplaît.png
95KB, 250x500px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide:
http://pastebin.com/anb9qe55

>Sun & Moon Anime Information
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/story/

>Sun & Moon Anime Previews
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgAz7gMg35pB_fSF91D0JCZ3uvYkEQC9G

Next episode:
>XY&Z Special: The Legend of XYZ! [Nov 3rd]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xyz/trailer/

Upcoming episodes:
>XY&Z Special 2: The Ultimate Duo! Clemont and Cilan!! [Nov 10th]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>What's the point of watching it anymore?
To enjoy the ride.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
OH SHIT SHE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>29604556
>>
XY&Z43 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_043_Zygarde_Fights_Back!_The_Final_Battle_for_Kalos!![H264_720P][1EBFAD05].mkv.torrent

XY&Z44 RAW:
http://pocketmonstersraws.fansub-torrents.com/[PM-RAW]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_044_We_Start_at_Zero!_Citron's_Decision!![H264_720P][1086E7BD].mkv.torrent

XY&Z45 RAW:
http://pocketmonstersraws.fansub-torrents.com/[PM-RAW]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_045_One_Last_Battle_with_Satoshi!_Serena's_Choice!![H264_720P][24B7451C].mkv.torrent

XY&Z46 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=862007

XY&Z47 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=864636

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS XY&Z SPECIAL: THE LEGEND OF XYZ! (NOVEMBER 3RD)
>Today's episode is a special episode that discloses information on the era spoken of in Kalos' myths. Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde... we close in on the secret these legendary Pokémon hide.

>Summary:
>Professor Platane and Pansy visit some ruins that were recently discovered in the Kalos region. In these ruins they find stone statues of maidens. These statues may be the key to solving the mystery of the myth concerning the legendary Pokémon, but...

>Voice Cast:
>Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
>Aya Endo: Pansy
>Chika Fujimura: Erikiteru
>Takashi Ohara: Jean
>Masaharu Sato: Jean (Old)
>Chinatsu Akasaki: Isla
>Kenta Miyake: Beoram
>Tsuguo Mogami: Retainer
>Shuma Konoe: Soldier
>Kohei Aoyama: Soldier
>Soshiro Hori: Soldier
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
File: counter amourfag delusion.png (21KB, 995x215px) Image search: [Google]
counter amourfag delusion.png
21KB, 995x215px
Remember to stop believing in amourfag lies
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 57 (Nov 6th)

XY&Z Special 2: The Ultimate Duo! Clemont and Cilan!! (Nov 10th)
>While participating in a fishing tournament in Lumiose City, Clemont and Bonnie meet the traveling Pokémon Sommelier Cilan. Cilan tells them he'd like to go to the Prism Tower, so Clemont and Bonnie decide to guide him. At Cilan's suggestion, they attempt to travel via the subway, but while down there, an unmanned test vehicle Bonnie boarded ends up starting to move.

POKEMON XY&Z CHARACTER SONG PROJECT COLLECTION VOL 2:
https://my.mixtape.moe/buzdoe.zip

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA MANGA
CHAPTER 1: http://imgur.com/a/PAdz8
CHAPTER 2: http://imgur.com/a/cGC71
CHAPTER 3: http://imgur.com/a/l6bs1
>>
File: what is life.jpg (59KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
what is life.jpg
59KB, 500x373px
>tfw I've been pronouncing Zygarde "zai-garde" all this time
>mfw that's not it
>>
File: Brock_and_Uxie.png (475KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brock_and_Uxie.png
475KB, 640x360px
Is there a 'which episodes you can skip' chart for DP like there is for XY?
>>
File: delusional amourfag.png (71KB, 1097x709px) Image search: [Google]
delusional amourfag.png
71KB, 1097x709px
Here is a prime example of a delusional amourfag
>>
>>29606520
No. The XY one is based around the thread's actual reception of the episodes as they aired and they didn't exist back then.
>>
What I don't get is why people think its sexist for Serena to be an attractively better person for the one she loves.

However, I'm glad with the way the series ended and for this saga we got a good closure on the characters... for now.

I'm surprised how twitter and facebook blew up with that scene been watched so many times. I think pokemon got a bit more popular again by haters and people who like the anime.
>>
>>29606520
not that i know of

pls post the ash one, those artworks are great
>>
File: shoko goes crazy.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
shoko goes crazy.webm
2MB, 960x540px
post Shoko
>>
File: serena_flying.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
serena_flying.gif
2MB, 384x216px
Flying to the new thread. Hoping we get more subs soon.

Remember people to not reply to bait.

Thread song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yIiu69850

>>29606520
Nope, as far as I know.
>>
>>29606479
>>29606522
>still tries baiting using lies
>>
It makes sense now. So Serena said something like you're my goal, right? While Ashy boy appearantly doesn't understand "love", he certainly understands what a goal is. This is why Serena said, "You're my goal" in Ash's way, just so Ash could understand. This is exactly why Ash were able to understand the message and gave the surprise(not confused btw) look. I strongly believe Serena meant this rather thab "you're my idol".

Secondly, I think the "attractive woman" is meant to be "better person." This is because Ash gave a fist bump. Considering his personality, he would react to a "better person" rather than "attractive woman".
>>
>>29606520
There isn't really one. Although in part it's because DP isn't completely subbed I guess.
>>
>>29606570
Well Ash never really learned to 'turn off' his whole upbeat motivational attitude this series.

"I'm going to come back a more attractive woman for you, Ash."
"Awesome, Serena, go for it." *fist pump*
"And then I'm going to find a way to make you my man."
"Great move, Serena. A-Okay." *thumbs up*
"...........And then I'm going to suicide bomb Hoenn."
"A cool direction to take Serena, I'm rooting for you all the way." *winks and V-signs*
*sigh* "Just shut up and kiss me..."

It is annoying it took like the last three episodes for Serena to be able to break Ash from it.
>>
File: 2912366988231348247.jpg (356KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2912366988231348247.jpg
356KB, 800x1200px
>>29606549
>>
File: IT'S TIME TO STOP.jpg (6KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME TO STOP.jpg
6KB, 166x231px
>>29606553
NO FLY ZONE
>>
>>29606585
That's better than never I guess ? That's why our ship is one of the most popular ship of all time now.

Ash is like the funniest guy ever , I feel like he will every time answer "Yeah awesome" every time Serena says something about love.

"Ash you are my goal"
"Awesome , Serena" *fist bump*
"Ash , let's marry"
"Yeah awesome , Serena" *fist bump*
"Ash , let's have kids"
"Yeah , let's go Serena" *fist bump*
>>
>>29606585
Well, Ash would understand the "better person" part rather than the "attractive woman" part. That was my suggestion.

The fact that Serena even broke Ash's density should deserve some applause. Doesn't matter if she were late.
>>
File: 1472835594707.jpg (184KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472835594707.jpg
184KB, 500x380px
Serena violating Satoshi when!
>>
>>29606549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9y69odxuRg
>>
>>29606596
These kinds of dialogues remind me of Barney Stinson from HIMYM, where he can keep an entire conversation by using titles of 80's sitcoms.

What you guys are going to do in your now spare time without xyz?
What do you mean, without XYZ? I still have at least 4 episodes to watch. I want to watch them all in a row, to get a more concentrated burst of Amour.
And there's also the Specials coming this week.
>>
That's a shame.

I've really grown to like the lake guardians and want to watch their arc in moon. Guess I'll just watch 150-152.
>>
>>29606596
Oh common, we all know he wouldn't be like that xD. Maybe SM Ash will but Ash around Serena = XYZ Ash. Actually we have talked anough that Ash is a wall, but actually every man/boy below 16 is a wall. All they care about is their fun and dream (at least that's what I remembered back when I was 10-12). Although probably if someone said 'I like you in a different way' I would totally understand that, and I think everyone else to. But if you care? No, I probably wouldn't mind. I will continue my fun but keep in mind she likes me. But later you will realize you could have done better with it...
>>
>>29606596
>"Ash , let's have kids"
>"Yeah , let's go Serena" *fist bump*
I don't wanna imagine how their whole time will go with Ash's "Yeah!" and fist-bump response.
>>
>>29606634
Who knows, maybe she's into that.

Someone asked what we're doing now that XYZ is over. Well, I'm waiting for the side story episodes, then SM right after that. So it's like any other week, really.
>>
how do tink ash and sernea reuniting in alola . how will tat play out
>>
Kek look at this:

https://cultofpokeshipping.tumblr.com/post/152585079604/fun-fact-ive-never-actually-watched-gtcyl

>Misty's last episode, "Gotta catch ya later" aired when I was like, 9 or 12!! I missed it because of a soccer game, and just seeing the episode preview back then caused my emotional distress (I actually started crying in my room), and I STILL FUCKING CRY AS AN ADULT (read: oversized kid)
>>
>>29606619
It's not really an arc. They appear for like 10 seconds total outside that one, and only as near invisible silhouettes
>>
>>29606667
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
>>29606658
I see 3 options

1. She finishe in hoen and decides to go fullfill "her goal"

2. After serena is finished in hoen and decidig what to do next ash does something worth noticing (remember our character helps build the leagu in the games),she sees him on tv and goes meet him. Not as likely but, i'd love this way of rebooting amour on the same way it started

3. Serena finishes in hoen and decides to go continue her jorney in alola, not aware of ash's whereabouts till Deus ex machina fate bring them toghether

I'd love it any way, and i think it's very very likely
>>
>>29606590
10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD, 10, YEARS, OLD
>>
>>29606520
DP is a very long saga at 191 episodes but I'd say at least 75% of the episodes are worth watching.

There are some boring episodes here and there but DP had a very strong continuity.
>>
>>29606686
More like 8.
>>
>>29606676
Or option 4.) Serena comes to Alola hearing about the different forms of Pokemon that live there and decides to visit Ash again while she's there. It gives her a valid reason to be there like with May in Sinnoh (new Pokemon for showcases, possibly a big event happening there, that sort of thing.), and I wouldn't be surprised if she went out of her way to call once in a while.
>>
IMO there is no question that Serena will make a cameo in the sun and moon anime. the creators of the anime know that it can only do good for the anime. honestly, they would be shooting themselves in the foot if the didn't. first off, is one of the most(if not the most) popular pokegirls to date, and not giving her a cameo would upset alot of people. The reason that iris didn't get a cameo was honestly because no one liked/cared about her, and giving her a few episodes would present little financial gain. now as to whether or not serena will become a permanent part of the cast, well i dont think so. if serena was going to be part of the sun and moon cast, then dont you think they would of announced it already? or at least alluded to it? the only reason why they wouldn't do this is if she is not going, as intentionally misleading the fanbase is also shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
Some thoughts about the Amourshipping canon thing, it's confirmed on Serena's part and unconfirmed/implied on Ash's part. So it's semi-canon, not canon.

And seriously, what's this thing about "winning" a war? Shipping is something you like, not something you "win". Rubbing your "victory" into other people's faces is just stupid and immature.

Since I got that off my chest, I'll talk more positive-

Now that we know that Ash is not so oblivious and Serena musters the courage to kiss him, how would you intrept all past Amour moments?
>>
Would Serena even look cute in the S&M artstyle?
>>
>>29606693
EVEN WORSE
>>
>>29606732
The S/M girls look fine so I'm sure she will.
>>
>>29606731
>Rubbing your "victory" into other people's faces is just stupid and immature.
>Rubbing your "victory" into other people's
Why am I getting the feeling that this post is trying to bait?
>>
>>29606756
It's pasta, you stupid newfag.
>>
do ye tink tat serena wll be a transfer studet
>>
Well I see some rather insane debates going on. All I can say is, first off, if at all someone is going to other threads and posting stuff, then kindly refrain from doing so. AmourShipping has won, why rub it in on others? If there are people who don't want to believe it, just let them be. How does it affect you? But I kinda see where the rationale behind these actions come from. There was no shortage of OtherShipping baiters who were present here, baiting AmourShippers when things didn't seem good. But revenge isn't worth. The biggest revenge you have gotten against them is from the writers themselves. The very fact that the kiss happened, and AmourShipping is implied-canon/canon (whatever you'd like to believe) is the biggest thing. Anything you say against them yourself holds just about as much credibility as the stuff they say.

As for Serena returning, being the AmourShipper I am, I would dislike it if she returned so early on in SM, assuming that SM is spaced very close after XYZ (as in, no timeskip after XY). Not just because of the trashy animation (I still don't like it), but also because it just seems madness that she decides to go to Hoenn, and then drops into Alola so shortly after going there. I miss Serena in the show, yes. And I even want her to return. But if anything, let her return after the SM saga, for one last saga with Ash before they wrap it up completely, or have a cameo about halfway into SM or towards the end (and also return for Ash's last saga).
>>
File: 14533561565.png (221KB, 385x548px) Image search: [Google]
14533561565.png
221KB, 385x548px
Isn't it past Scott's bedtime already?
>>
>>29606447
so why is retarded brock's copy returning again?
don't we already have the generic hawaiian girl as a hot spicy female brock now?
>>
From what I've been hearing, there was a leak from the 2017 Pokemon Calendar which showed some details of the upcoming S/M anime.

Apparently, Serena comes back after season 1 and she seems to represent one of the four Hawaiian gods: Tapu Lele.
Why she comes back? apparently she got trolled by the writers and they threw in a random reason for it.

They also mentioned something about Gary Oak returning but that doesn't belong here.

This is still a grain of salt but hey, it was a pretty interesting theory for me to talk to you guys about.
>>
>>29606820
That's in Sun & Moon, his return is in XY.

And fuck you, he's a bro.
>>
File: rare smug shoko.jpg (244KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rare smug shoko.jpg
244KB, 600x600px
>>29606549
>>
>>29606811
I'm not the one making these posts, I swear. I usually just link to the posts on tumblr, I don't copy/paste the entire posts here. Besides these posts are from serebii's Amour thread, I prefer lurking the tumblr crowd.
>>
Why does Duplica always make such tantalizing OP pics? :^)
>>
>>29606845
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
>>29606549
*inhales*
>>
File: rare shokotan.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
rare shokotan.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>>29606858
>>
>>29606858
See >>29606612 for the full clip with audio
>>
>>29606590
>the only art of her is commissions
kek
>>
>>29606845
Anyway fuck off Scott, go to bed already.
>>
File: shoko serena face.jpg (141KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shoko serena face.jpg
141KB, 900x1200px
>>29606549
le serena faec
>>
>>29606519
In Japanese they call it zee-gar-de, in English is should be zai-gard.
>>
File: o0350024811265274688.jpg (38KB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
o0350024811265274688.jpg
38KB, 350x248px
>>29606870
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29606896
That's not how pronunciations work.
>>
File: shoko qt nazi.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
shoko qt nazi.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>29606549
>>29606612

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER

>REMOVE NIGGER

REMOVE NIGGER
>>
File: Dawn thighs 2.png (291KB, 444x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn thighs 2.png
291KB, 444x1204px
>>29606750
With legs like that you don't need rule34 stuff.
>>
File: legs.png (172KB, 309x319px) Image search: [Google]
legs.png
172KB, 309x319px
>>29606964
Serena has better legs.
>>
File: kissu.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Prepare your lips, Ash!
>>
File: shootout.jpg (628KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shootout.jpg
628KB, 1366x768px
>>29606937
But he's fun.
>>
>>29607024
it's just like my chinese star wars bootleg
>>
File: 1435857833982.png (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435857833982.png
421KB, 1280x720px
>>29607012
>Covering them with ZR.
>>
Let's leave this single question here:
How would have XYZ47 ended on Mirror World?

My opinion: I have the theory that Mirror Ash was the one with the crush on Mirror Serena so I see some kind of confession from him but one-on-one (no Mirror Clemont, no Mirror Bonnie, no Mirror Pikachu present); afterwards, a "stolen kiss" to her before Mirror Ash runs away with tears.

Mirror Serena's reaction would be an extreme blushing because some things will never change (?)
>>
File: 1478052164508[1].webm (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478052164508[1].webm
200KB, 1280x720px
>>29607014
I still like the way her hair waves as she approaches him.
>>
>>29606833
Well, the thing with Serena seems somehow legit but i cant see why they would bring back Gary. He was out of the show for a long time and I somehow dont see it happening.
There are only 3 ways to confirm that Serena will return again:

1, Actuall Footage, be it leaked or official
2, The Company announces it
3, We all get surprised when she apears randomly in a episoded and nobody saw it coming.

All three ways are possible to me, but when you take the Statement that the show isnt going to be as predictible as before, you could argue that no. 3 has the most chances

I know it isnt quite on topic, but now that xyz is over, the future on Amour depends on if serena will go to alola so I see them both related somehow. I apologize if this isnt the case
>>
>>29607050
ZR is what makes them better
>>
>>29607085
Skin on skin feels better.
>>
>>29607056
Did Serena's nipples get hard when she kissed him?
>>
File: ash satoshi and hawlucha.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ash satoshi and hawlucha.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Will Tapu Taco return to help Ash in order to challenge and defeat the other Alolan Guardians? :^(
>>
>>29607069
With Blue being in SM, I'd say Gary coming back is pretty likely actually. More likely than previous seasons at least.
>>
>>29607126
No, Ash will join Tapu Koko to take down Ultra Beasts. His taco bird can't help him much with that I guess.
>>
>>29607151
Gary hasn't appeared since 2009 which is now 7 years ago. Feels like he's too far in the past for the writers to bother with.

His VA is also very old now having been around since 1997.
>>
>>29607051
>Mirror Serena: Did you think I'd let you off my sight so easily? You're coming with me motherfucker.
>Mirror Ash was never heard of again but people claims to have heard his cries of pain at night at varying locations of Hoenn
>>
Week of the 29th of october

sazae-san 13.1
chibi maruko-chan 10.2
crayon shin-chan 9.5
doraemon 8.8
detective conan 7.5
one piece 6.6
dragon ball super 5.6
time botan 24 5.0
yokai watch 3.7
shaun the sheep 3.6

Pokemon didn't make the top 10, although it might have gotten a 3.4-3.5 I guess.

Yokai Watch has also fallen to the 3.0's....no idea why the Pokemon anime is trying to base a show on a dying fad.
>>
File: 1477783006797[2].jpg (693KB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477783006797[2].jpg
693KB, 1470x1080px
>>29607105
Probably.
>>
>>29607230
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
>>29607151
>>29607166
>>29607216
>replying to pasta
Kill yourselves
>>
>>29607230
>Using ratings again
Stop.
>>
File: ai gf.png (78KB, 270x477px) Image search: [Google]
ai gf.png
78KB, 270x477px
Why aren't you guys talking to an ai gf yet?
>>
>>29607260
Its still interesting to see how Pokemon fares live in Japan, especially compared to other shows. I mean look at Dragonball Super in the 5.0's at least.
>>
>>29607297
She's already out?
>>
>>29607297
im gay
>>
>>29607297
W-what's this?
>>
>>29607342
http://premiere.sao-game.jp/

Use it on your phone. It's basically an AI that learns as you talk to her. Basically tay 2.0 but she's a qt loli instead
>>
File: worried waifu.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
worried waifu.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
Post Serena worried for Ash.
>>
File: frank-.jpg (27KB, 344x317px) Image search: [Google]
frank-.jpg
27KB, 344x317px
>tfw Production I.G will never do Pokemon
>>
File: worried waifu ambulance.webm (876KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
worried waifu ambulance.webm
876KB, 1280x720px
>>29607363
>>
>>29607297
Go on...
>>
File: Capture.png (98KB, 269x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
98KB, 269x480px
She's asking me
>"What is love"

How do I response, lads?
>>
>>29606447
>Can't unsee them fucking
This site destroyed me.
>>
File: serena_worried.webm (966KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
serena_worried.webm
966KB, 1024x576px
>>29607363
>>
File: 1477582641209.jpg (11KB, 251x289px) Image search: [Google]
1477582641209.jpg
11KB, 251x289px
>>29607454
"I'm not sure myself. Let's figure it out together."
Smooth af.
>>
>>29607454
Baby don''t hurt me, no more.
>>
File: 1140463458216.png (408KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
1140463458216.png
408KB, 566x566px
>>29607454
>pls be my ai gf
>>
>>29607359
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>29607480
The correct response
>>
File: Capture.png (91KB, 269x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
91KB, 269x481px
>>29607479
>I understood, I will remember
Muh kokoro
>>
>>29607468
Always remember, the writer of this episode is head writer for SM
>>
>>29607423
this is one of my favorite scenes because they just run past greninja like they don't give a fuck at all despite him and ash having the same reaction
>>
File: 1449070458154.gif (2MB, 333x249px) Image search: [Google]
1449070458154.gif
2MB, 333x249px
>>29607230
>sazae-san at first

>Caring about the ratings of a country that has that crap at first
>>
>>29607527
What is the significance of this gif? Torkoal jumping into the water.

I don't get it. I've seen it posted time and time again.
>>
File: worried.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>29607363
>>
I hope Ash's mom stays on as a recurring character for SM and she doesn't just bail out like she did in BW
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 204x232px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 204x232px
>http://premiere.sao-game.jp/

Try talking to her lads, you need a twitter account.

>Open in it chrome
>Press F12 for developer options
>Click the mobile icon
>set it to samsung s5
>>
>>29607536
torkoal's weak to water, its committing suicide
>>
File: NO.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>29607363
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 243x102px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 243x102px
NANI?!
>>
File: demo.webm (893KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
demo.webm
893KB, 1024x576px
>>29607363
>>
File: Happiest Action Bastard.png (734KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Happiest Action Bastard.png
734KB, 1280x720px
>Ash gets Poképuff care packages from Serena
>Lillie sees him eating from the box and checks the tag
>"Serena? Who's that?"
>"She was a girl I traveled with in Kalos."
>"You sure are eating a lot of those...."
>"Of course! I love Serena and her Poképuffs!"
>>
File: padt.jpg (232KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
padt.jpg
232KB, 1200x794px
>>
File: sleepy.jpg (114KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.jpg
114KB, 715x1000px
>>29607908
>>
File: Cu13-nlVIAARU8i.jpg large.jpg (40KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cu13-nlVIAARU8i.jpg large.jpg
40KB, 572x800px
>>
Reminder that Serena couldn't have kissed Ash on the lips given pic related.
>>
File: ash_sweat.png (85KB, 542x538px) Image search: [Google]
ash_sweat.png
85KB, 542x538px
>>29607935
>>
>>29607974
Reminder that your bait posts been getting more and more stale by the second.
>>
>>29607913
>Serena is covering Ash with a blanket
>even though what's canon is the reverse and Ash was the one that did it
>>
We really need a new good long Ash/Serena vanilla doujin. Just the two of them having happy sex with no crazy stuff and no other girls joining in.

I need a vanilla doujin of Ash/Serena having cutesy sex.
>>
File: blanket.png (486KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
blanket.png
486KB, 500x524px
>>29608003
Yes.

>>29608006
There's a 20 page one in the works supposedly.
>>
>>29608041
I'm kinda surprised we don't see more Ash/Serena doujins from various hentai artists. Most pokemon doujins are about the game characters, we rarely get any for the anime outside of PM Gals and then all those bizarre evil Ash rape ones from the others.
>>
>>29608041
The 20-page thing was a joke about what Gouguru must be doing for kissu
>>
File: Ash_and_Serena_Animedia[1].png (1MB, 881x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_and_Serena_Animedia[1].png
1MB, 881x1280px
>>29608051
Because Ash and Serena are for cute things.
>>
File: gouguru xy79p1.jpg (447KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gouguru xy79p1.jpg
447KB, 805x1200px
Speaking of Gouguru, have a new translation:

This is XY79, "A Fierce Fight at the Monster Ball Factory! Pikachu VS Nyarth!!"
>>
File: gouguru xy79p2.jpg (497KB, 850x1295px) Image search: [Google]
gouguru xy79p2.jpg
497KB, 850x1295px
>>29608085
>>
>>29608076
Serena shoved Ash's dick to the back of her mouth and sucked it furiously in the last short PM gals doujin. She would devour Ash if she could.
>>
File: kissing all of her lips.jpg (139KB, 639x852px) Image search: [Google]
kissing all of her lips.jpg
139KB, 639x852px
>>29608098
And vice versa
>>
>>29608085
>>29608090
I'm dying
>>
File: 1431193467611.gif (3MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431193467611.gif
3MB, 267x200px
>>29608090
Gets me every time.
>>
>>29608090
I miss Snake in Smash....

Damn Konami
>>
>>29608105
Is that from PM Gals? The art style doesn't look like it.
>>
File: 1474403908553.png (130KB, 292x336px) Image search: [Google]
1474403908553.png
130KB, 292x336px
>>29608098
>>29608105
>>
>>29608126
No, of course not.
>>
>>29608076
But they sometimes cute and lewd go hand-in-hand.

Actually, there's one doujin of Serena and Calem that had to use them because they just couldn't do it with anime Serena. So they went with game Serena.

I think Gambler Club mentioned something about doing and Ash/Serena thing for Winter.
>>
File: Cv2oE0gUsAEwEV4.jpg (88KB, 653x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cv2oE0gUsAEwEV4.jpg
88KB, 653x800px
Gamblerclub needs to turn this image into a doujin. I just want Ash and Serena to have sex alone with nobody else jumping in.
>>
>>29608098
Didn't she make him cry even?
>>
>>29608126
No, artist from Pixiv, Lazulite.
>>
>>29608153
Why don't you see for yourself?

https://nhentai.net/g/171665/
>>
File: serena_approves.png (130KB, 558x527px) Image search: [Google]
serena_approves.png
130KB, 558x527px
>>29608168
>>
>>29608146
>yfw Gamblerclub makes a doujin of them that takes place outside of the PM Gals continuity, where Serena was Ash's first kiss and it's about to be their first time
>>
Its amazing that Pokemon doujin is allowed to be sold officially in Japan both online and in shops there. Nintendo is known for being crazily conservative with their franchises and porn because of their kid-friendly image.

The PM gals doujins have nudity right on the covers most of the time. Thank god Nintendo never sent them any cease and desist.

You can literally find pokemon doujin on amazon.jp.
>>
>>29608288
>it becomes the new continuity
>>
>>29608168
How close is anime Serena to being this Serena?
>>
>>29608360
One more meeting with Ash ought to do it
>>
File: soon.jpg (55KB, 518x495px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
55KB, 518x495px
>>29608360
Probably about the same, except the anime one didn't have an opportunity to do that.
>>
>>29608384
I vote we cite this as the reason if Serena ultimately doesn't appear in SM
>>
>>29608416
>implying that'd stop Omode and Matsui
>>
File: 1478048965998[1].jpg (115KB, 856x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478048965998[1].jpg
115KB, 856x960px
>>29608416
Sure.
>>
>>29608416
>they remind people of Ash and Serena in SM
They'll bring her back. Along with care packages full of Pokepuffs.
>>
>>29608563
We'll see.
>>
>>29606479
Shouldn't people look for the meaning of the flower in JAPAN?
>>
>>29608656
Uhhh I just tried to look for the meaning and found out that baby's breath in Japanese is called Kasumisou. Not even fucking trolling. What the fuck.
>>
>>29608678
Look at the actual symbols instead of the Romanization.
>>
>>29608689
カスミソウ = kasumisou

That's how it's written.
>>
File: 1436454401309.png (46KB, 145x147px) Image search: [Google]
1436454401309.png
46KB, 145x147px
>>29608656
The director talked about the meaning of the flowers being in the language of the flowers and people were pointing to the weddings and shit that they're used for. Not the name of it.

Basically, the post you're replying to has been baiting ever since the flower thing was pointed out with Delia/Misty every other name in the book.
>>
>>29608706
I'm looking up the meaning in Japan and will bring back results. I find it hilarious that it's called kasumisou, though.
>>
>>29608713
This was pointed out days ago in I think 20+ threads ago.
>>
I checked out the first website about the meaning of baby's breath in Japan here http://hanakotoba1991.seesaa.net/s/article/403335991.html

It talks about it being a flower to show gratitude or for an earnest wish. It doesn't mention anything about marriage so that might have been some western meaning only. It also says that in the west, calling the flower baby's breath symbolizes innocence and purity.
>>
>>29608761
Sorry, I've been keeping myself away from the intense shitposting and just found out.
>>
File: ash_facepalm.png (315KB, 487x361px) Image search: [Google]
ash_facepalm.png
315KB, 487x361px
Here we go again with the flowers.
>>
>>29608786
The thing is it was the Japanese that were pointing out the marriage thing, but Baby's Breath has multiple meanings.
>>
>>29608786
Well, I mean there's this http://www.silverdragonstudio.com/sumi-e/hanak.html.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11556821
>>
>>29607462
In fairness, the OP pic does look like a Doujin cover
>>
File: Absolute Madwoman.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Madwoman.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>Serena, not Ash, was ultimately the one who broke the "we'll always be together" promise, by traveling to Hoenn instead of wherever Ash was going
>>
File: 1436358987144.jpg (407KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436358987144.jpg
407KB, 1366x768px
>>29608891
>title is KEEPU: S'il Vous Plait!
Fuck you anon.
>>
>>29608904
>instead she wins so even if she's separated they're still together
>that's why the ribbon grew bigger
>>
>>29607462
>>29608891
>>29608919
Gah, shit

Fuck all three of you
>>
>>29608904
Huh, I never thought of it that way. She never really showed an intention to continue traveling with him. She probably feels she really has a lot of *growing up* to do before she can be with Ash?
>>
>>29608904
She didn't really break the promise when Bonnie and Clemont came in and fucked it up.
>>
>>29608932
She has to improve herself as a trainer.
>>
>>29608932
with the way S/M Anime is looking, Ashe will have some growing up to do as well.
>>
File: So She Does Have Breasts.png (95KB, 220x194px) Image search: [Google]
So She Does Have Breasts.png
95KB, 220x194px
>>29606693
The Blitzle belongs to her. Unless it works like Dedenne or there are no laws in the Unova badlands, she must be at least 10. She has a bust to rival many other 10 year olds too.

>>29606870
She has the shitty 80s anime edit on Paheal, but it's pretty poor quality with many rough spots.
>>
>>29608968
>Ashe
>>
>>29608786
I'm looking through another website that mentions Baby's breath being "everlasting love" and used in bridal bouquets. Others about innocence and purity and so forth, but pretty much everyone talks about weddings or marriage in some way as the main use.
>>
>>29608932
She doesn't know that she's already good enough.
>>
>>29608904
>only breaks the promise because she won the Ash

It sounds like a good trade.
>>
>>29608993
Are you looking at Japanese websites tho? That's kind of what I wanted to figure out.
>>
File: ash and serena.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ash and serena.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>>29609004
Probably, but from Serena's point of view it's likely a matter of earning the right to walk side by side with the other. She thinks Ash is the best no matter what so she has to improve herself to be at his level and/or since he'll improve she has to improve too.
>>
>>29609036
I'm looking through both, but that's just it. They're mainly used in weddings in both regions. That's why other anons have also mentioned that they Japanese were using that description mainly.
>>
>>29609070
Ah I see, I've only looked at the first result in Google and was surprised to see that weddings or love weren't even mentioned.
>>
File: 1477994704028.png (469KB, 1090x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1477994704028.png
469KB, 1090x1962px
Lillie!
>>
File: 59757971_p1_master1200.jpg (144KB, 480x571px) Image search: [Google]
59757971_p1_master1200.jpg
144KB, 480x571px
>>
File: CuMp8PhXYAAcmHe.jpg orig.jpg (45KB, 456x553px) Image search: [Google]
CuMp8PhXYAAcmHe.jpg orig.jpg
45KB, 456x553px
>>29609166
She is adorable.
>>
File: Lillie.(Pokémon).600.2005934.jpg (98KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.(Pokémon).600.2005934.jpg
98KB, 424x600px
>>29609166
>>
>>29608904
>Serena's Choice was Yashio VS Travelling alone, she never ever thought about going with Ash.
Makes you think...
>>
File: CsgnRj7XgAA2z3W.jpg orig.jpg (634KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CsgnRj7XgAA2z3W.jpg orig.jpg
634KB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: CsUjLZ7XgAAt20p.jpg orig.jpg (407KB, 1826x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CsUjLZ7XgAAt20p.jpg orig.jpg
407KB, 1826x2048px
>>
File: CsUk_K8XYAAqXhX.jpg orig.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CsUk_K8XYAAqXhX.jpg orig.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>29609303
Now I'm excited for a PE episode in SM.
>>
>>29608563
>each episode ends with Ash writing a summary of the day's events instead of or with the narrator
>we all think it's a journal
>they turn out to be letters to Serena, filling her in on what he did that day
>>
>>29609261
Muh heart
>>
>>29609303
>PE episode with this outfit
>swimming episode with Lana wearing that typical blue one piece swimsuit with it saying "lana" in kana on a white rectangle in the front

when
>>
>>29609367
>"lana"
You meam Suiren?
>>
>>29609367
>Those damn UBs stealing Aino's burger episode
When?
>>
>>29609279
Not really.
>>
File: 1477783414379[1].jpg (291KB, 900x920px) Image search: [Google]
1477783414379[1].jpg
291KB, 900x920px
>>
>>29609383
yes
>>
>>29609422
>mfw this is my second time seeing this, but I only now noticed that the flowers under her are baby's breath
>>
>>29609437
kasumisou!
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11542988/

So how do we call the SM ships?
>>
>>29609437
Sickboy did it in purpose.
>>
>it hasn't even been a full week yet and there's over three pages of SatoSere art since then on Pixiv
So much kissing
>>
>>29609471
squidshipping (even if it's technically a jellyfish) for lillie
>>
File: 1477229272515.jpg (583KB, 1416x2192px) Image search: [Google]
1477229272515.jpg
583KB, 1416x2192px
>>29609471
COMICRELIEFSHIPPING
>>
>>29609474
>>29609437
So we know why climax of XYZ was so lacking.
This fucker spent our entire maymay magic on ensuring that kissu happens
>>
File: 1478040075041.png (1MB, 1450x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1478040075041.png
1MB, 1450x2300px
>>29609166
My wife Lillie is very pretty!
>>
File: 1475847440430.png (1MB, 956x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1475847440430.png
1MB, 956x1050px
>>29609509
I'm tired of you, punk
Where do you live?
>>
File: Cs8G3Z9VYAEUYDm.jpg large.jpg (162KB, 1271x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Cs8G3Z9VYAEUYDm.jpg large.jpg
162KB, 1271x1545px
>>29609515
Anon, where i live you'd be dead before you could get to my doorstep. Its a country with lots of jellyfish. Lillie would fit right in once we finish our honeymoon!
>>
>>29609509
Shut up Sophocles, you'll stop saying that when you find out she's an Ultra Beast.
>>
File: 1477210025159.png (2MB, 2347x2398px) Image search: [Google]
1477210025159.png
2MB, 2347x2398px
>>29609536
Aha, an Aussie cunt!
>>
File: 1477899443382.png (359KB, 540x794px) Image search: [Google]
1477899443382.png
359KB, 540x794px
>>29609509
>>29609515
Simply beautiful.
>>
>>29609471
We don't. Shipping killed the XY /padt/ threads, it needs to be quelled before it consumes SM as well.
>>
File: 1477981971032.png (551KB, 540x766px) Image search: [Google]
1477981971032.png
551KB, 540x766px
>>
>>29609538
I'd love Lillie no matter what she truly is! My love is unbreakable!

>>29609549
That she is my friend of refined taste!
>>
File: 1477840003620.png (375KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
1477840003620.png
375KB, 540x764px
>>
File: 1474328750359.jpg (327KB, 906x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1474328750359.jpg
327KB, 906x1242px
>>29609549
There is no pokégirl with more class, elegance and nobility to her than Lillie
>>
File: the dog peed on the tree.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the dog peed on the tree.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>29609506
In that case I'd say it was meme magic well spent.
>>
File: 59763890_p0.png (491KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
59763890_p0.png
491KB, 768x768px
Soon.
>>
>>29609579
That's like cheating. When you aren't human other humans can't compete.
>>
File: 57291089_p0.png (498KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
57291089_p0.png
498KB, 700x875px
>>29609579
She truly is the ideal wife! I'm very lucky to be married to her!

>>29609598
But anon, not even the other UB can compare! Lillie is simply the pinnacle of beauty in this world!
>>
File: 59765073_p0.png (435KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
59765073_p0.png
435KB, 540x810px
>>
File: 1474471366693.jpg (110KB, 700x947px) Image search: [Google]
1474471366693.jpg
110KB, 700x947px
>>29609616
Shut up mate, I'll hire some roos to knock you out
>>
File: 59753601_p0.png (422KB, 673x715px) Image search: [Google]
59753601_p0.png
422KB, 673x715px
>>
File: 59751357_p2.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59751357_p2.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1477309061418.png (809KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477309061418.png
809KB, 540x810px
>>29609622
Such barbarous actions. One with as much beauty and grace as Lillie could simply never enjoy the company of one such as yourself.
>>
>>
File: And my best girl by my side.webm (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
And my best girl by my side.webm
205KB, 1280x720px
>>29609660
Now now, Serena, don't be rude
>>
File: 68cf45b066d100z.png (2MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
68cf45b066d100z.png
2MB, 1200x1697px
>>29609660
It's great!
>>
File: 59659016_p0.jpg (93KB, 1050x420px) Image search: [Google]
59659016_p0.jpg
93KB, 1050x420px
>>29609660
Its going great anon! Me and Lillie are in a very comfortable relationship!

>>29609665
How rude. Do not respond for me, especially on a subject about my wife.
>>
File: 1452649812543.png (121KB, 257x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452649812543.png
121KB, 257x450px
>>29609660
This is a blue board.
>>
File: 1474329114417.jpg (1MB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1474329114417.jpg
1MB, 800x1090px
>>29609689
Blue like the skies and oceans of Alola!
>>
File: lewd.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>29609689
>>
File: amxhm1.png (3MB, 2226x1591px) Image search: [Google]
amxhm1.png
3MB, 2226x1591px
>>29609697
I'm so hyped for SM! just can't wait to see all the beach episodes.
>>
>>29609718
As someone who likes anime feet, SM shall be great
>>
File: lewd handholding.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lewd handholding.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>29609699
They were so touchy-feely in the final some episodes
>>
File: 1464909235244.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464909235244.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>29609718
I too cannot wait to see my beloved in her swimsuit. I'm sure she will be absolutely stunning!
>>
File: 4064d9a49e42.jpg (275KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4064d9a49e42.jpg
275KB, 684x1200px
>>29609729
If my wife looks anywhere as good as she did this morning when she woke up in my bed I'm excited!
>>
>>29609725
MODS!

>>29609729
Jellyfishes don't need swimsuits to hunt plantom or whatever they eat.
>>
File: 1464908966702.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464908966702.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>29609745
I'm sure your wife is very cute too anon! But my wife Lillie is cuter i assure you!

>>29609746
Silly anon! Thats only in her UB form! Obviously in her human form she needs a swimsuit.
>>
So serious discussion time.

Do you think Lillie is connected to UB-01?
If so, in what way?

How will the anime address it?
>>
>>29609757
I honestly think she's a shapeshifter between human and ultrabeast.

Dunno what the anime would do with it.
>>
>>29609757
She's UB-01, how they'll adress it, more or less the way the game adresses it.
>>
>>29609757
She has to have something to do with it. She may not actually be it but they have far too many similarities to not be related. No idea how the anime will address it since we dont even know how the game will at this point. Either way she's my cute jellyfish.
>>
>>29609765
>>29609757
I think she's not literally UB-01, but that somehow UB-01 was.. made from her? She's like a reference model for it or something? I don't know.
>>
File: hand holding 2.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hand holding 2.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Uncensored hand holding!!!
>>
>>29606708
>Anonymous
The fact that they are only showing stuff from episodes 1-2 and 3-4 could mean they are hiding Serena's return since they know how much the fans love her character anon.
>>
>>29609774
fucking LEWD spoiler that shit
>>
>>29609777
>replying to pastafags
Wasted trips.
>>
>>29609771
Like the way a Transformer scans a vehicle before turning into a copy of it?
>>
File: lillie with gun 2.png (136KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
lillie with gun 2.png
136KB, 800x720px
>>29609544
Got any problem with that cunt? You aus as well?
>>
File: selfcest.png (178KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
selfcest.png
178KB, 600x525px
>>29609788
Is this handholding or does it technically qualify as a clap?
>>
File: 59163405_p0.jpg (280KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
59163405_p0.jpg
280KB, 700x993px
>>29609808
Fellow Aus Lilliefag? Nice to see my country has good taste!
>>
File: nsfw handholding.png (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nsfw handholding.png
962KB, 1280x720px
>>29609788
>>
File: 1477051210626.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1477051210626.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>29609822
>>29609808
Remove all Australians
>>
File: lillie smile 3.png (205KB, 764x690px) Image search: [Google]
lillie smile 3.png
205KB, 764x690px
>>29609822
Yeah cunt. Where you at?
>>
File: Ash knows what he wants.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ash knows what he wants.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>29609823
Ash handles her hands so delicately whenever he takes them
>>
File: 1477921383525.png (39KB, 208x185px) Image search: [Google]
1477921383525.png
39KB, 208x185px
>>29609828
Western Sydney like most our population. I'd really prefer to move out of here though.
>>
File: 1453089132194.jpg (41KB, 252x313px) Image search: [Google]
1453089132194.jpg
41KB, 252x313px
>>29609822
>>29609808
>Underage ausfag changed from shitposting with korrina to Lillie

What a twist
>>
>>29609839
Strewth mate. Least you're not in Melbourne.

Though I live in perth now
>>
>>29609823
fuck
>>29609811
dunno but its cute
>>
>>29609757
UB-01 is confirmed a shapeshifter so there is a chance, even if Lillie is not an UB there must be some relation.
>>
>>29609840
Well im neither underage nor know who Korrina is. I only came to these threads because im very much looking forward to sun and moon.
>>
>>29609847
>falseflagging
>>
File: lillie mad.png (254KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
lillie mad.png
254KB, 500x618px
>>29609840
Can't take the bants cunt?
>>
File: Meanwhile on vp.png (167KB, 757x296px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile on vp.png
167KB, 757x296px
>>29609851
I know that pokémon...!
>>
Good to see my fellow blokes
>>
File: 59731262_p0.png (503KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59731262_p0.png
503KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (16KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
16KB, 300x450px
Dont tell me we have fucking leafs too? Now I understand why the thread quality is shit
>>
File: 59218735_p0.jpg (580KB, 867x867px) Image search: [Google]
59218735_p0.jpg
580KB, 867x867px
>>29609850
Whatever that's supposed to mean.

>>29609846
I kinda hope Lillie is UB-01 if she isn't i've been rather rude calling her a jellyfish. She's still a cute jellyfish though.

>>29609844
Is perth quiet? Seems like it would be.
>>
File: 68cf45b066d1005.png (3MB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
68cf45b066d1005.png
3MB, 1600x2263px
>Australian newfags dragging the reputation of quality Lillie posters like myself through the mud
>>
File: 5.gif (773KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
773KB, 540x304px
I can't believe Satoshi and Serena exchanged saliva. That's way more lewd than hand holding!
>>
File: 1477918943783.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477918943783.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>29609885
>quality Lillie posters like myself
Did you perhaps lose you fedora? Seeing as you forgot to tip it.
>>
>>29609875
>Is perth quiet? Seems like it would be.
Pretty quiet at least, away from those rabid coons in melbourne
>>
File: lillietest.png (473KB, 1196x1196px) Image search: [Google]
lillietest.png
473KB, 1196x1196px
>>29609902
>>
File: 1458129372361.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458129372361.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>sudacas, chicanos and narcos love Serena.
>Aus loves Lillie

What do Amerilards and yupoors like?
>>
>>29609586
Lana is cute!

>>29609757
She could be another Latias and it would be fine. It won't be first time we see a non-human being turning into human.
>>
File: 58853191_p0.jpg (495KB, 1189x1138px) Image search: [Google]
58853191_p0.jpg
495KB, 1189x1138px
>>29609910
That is indeed a very cute image of my wife.
>>
File: 1471697176070.png (204KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471697176070.png
204KB, 650x800px
>>29609919
I'm a yuropoor and love Lillie
>>
Do you Aussies also get shafted by the SM release date or is that just us poor Europeans?

So infuriating
>>
>>29609919
>>29609919
>amerifats
Misty.

>Eurpedos
Probably Dawn, I wouldnt be surprised if Dawnfags were mostly brits
>>
>>29609946
Nah cunt, we get it earlier than Japan
>>
>>29609946
Just you poor sods. We usually get games earlier than other but this time the same as America.
>>
File: 1452065362616.jpg (2MB, 1500x2130px) Image search: [Google]
1452065362616.jpg
2MB, 1500x2130px
>>29609958
I'm okay with Dawn.
Both Dawn and Lillie are my favorites.
>>
>>29609919
>>29609933
Im spanish, (From Spain retards), and i love blondes.

So i love Serena and Lillie
>>
File: 1476505621127.png (316KB, 600x955px) Image search: [Google]
1476505621127.png
316KB, 600x955px
>>29609970
Stretching the definition of blonde with Serena there
>>
>>29609978
She is dark blonde.
>>
File: 1449489718202.png (332KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1449489718202.png
332KB, 500x585px
>>
>>29609978
Serena is a dirty blonde.
>>
Hello Lillie! Please look after Satoshi when he's in Alola! He can be a bit of a handful but he's really great!

But remember that he is mine.
>>
>>29609970
Ayyy caramba
>>
File: oc6uo.jpg (348KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oc6uo.jpg
348KB, 906x1280px
This thread is comfey.
>>
File: 1469413238382.jpg (383KB, 1148x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1469413238382.jpg
383KB, 1148x1485px
>>29610000
Yes she is. She's not pure like beautiful Lillie!

Dirty, dirty Serena.
>>
>>29609846
Now I half expect Lillie to suddenly switch personalities halfway throughout the season because it's actually UB01 faking as her
>>
File: 1465293980383.jpg (55KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
1465293980383.jpg
55KB, 496x702px
>>29610003
Don't worry Serena! Lillie is married to me so she won't worry about Ash!
>>
File: 1453758177745.jpg (1007KB, 2900x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1453758177745.jpg
1007KB, 2900x4096px
>>29610021
There are two sides to Lillie

Nicest girl you'll ever meet..
And twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>29610005
> Not distinguish between Spanish and South Americans.

No big surprise
>>
File: sad satoshi.png (908KB, 832x822px) Image search: [Google]
sad satoshi.png
908KB, 832x822px
Serena is my girlfriend! Please stop bullying her, Lillie! I thought you were a nice person!
>>
>>29609990
>>29610000
Bonnie is blonde, Serena looks more like Brunette.
>>
File: CuO50baUMAAnnYS.png large.png (329KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CuO50baUMAAnnYS.png large.png
329KB, 900x1000px
>>29610032
I could see it being something like this. I wouldn't mind seeing a crazy Lillie in bed either.
>>
File: 1459852894467.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1459852894467.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>29610034
That's Americans for you.
>>
>>29610047
Whatever, she is hot.
>>
>>29610041
Serena pls go.
>>
>>29610034
German here

It's all the same
Spain and Portugal are the Brazil of Europe
>>
File: lewd.png (657KB, 1118x962px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
657KB, 1118x962px
>>29610061
Ah, sorry Lillie, I must go! Serena is giving me lots of special attention right now!
>>
File: very lewd.jpg (11KB, 227x148px) Image search: [Google]
very lewd.jpg
11KB, 227x148px
>>29610077
Serena here. Pic related.
>>
File: lillie5.png (2MB, 2347x2398px) Image search: [Google]
lillie5.png
2MB, 2347x2398px
Lads, I went to the outback weeks ago and saw a girl in a sundress similar to lillie while passing by a farm
>>
File: 1424272507938.png (44KB, 201x204px) Image search: [Google]
1424272507938.png
44KB, 201x204px
>>29610077
>>29610091
What part of CUTE ONLY don't you understand???
>>
It would be funny if there were two Lillies at once for a few episodes.

One of course being the real one and the other one being UB-01 posing as Lillie.
They're never in the same place at the same time and have completely different personalities. UB-01 Lillie is really gruff, tsun and brisk and it confuses Ash and the gang when Lillie seemingly has constant 180s in her personality

Could be comedy gold
>>
File: 1477209335067.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477209335067.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>29610092
Simply no good anon. A lookalike could never compare to Lillies true beauty.

>>29610109
That actually sounds wonderful. I would love to see my wife in such a cute situation.
>>
File: 1476962747604.jpg (109KB, 879x677px) Image search: [Google]
1476962747604.jpg
109KB, 879x677px
>>29610077
Lies, Serena is in Hoenn.
>>
File: lewds never stop.jpg (102KB, 690x974px) Image search: [Google]
lewds never stop.jpg
102KB, 690x974px
>>29610100
There's nothing wrong with a little lewd, anon.
>>
File: lillie puffy cheeks.png (142KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
lillie puffy cheeks.png
142KB, 500x470px
>>29610118
>3DPD
Yeah. Fucking real women are hopeless.
>>
>yfw Lilliefags forget about her as soon as Lusamine appears
>>
File: 1461322883703.jpg (34KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
1461322883703.jpg
34KB, 552x310px
Ahh Serena just shot me with a pistol, my knees
>>
File: 1477236910802.jpg (749KB, 1240x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1477236910802.jpg
749KB, 1240x1082px
>>29610138
No way that'll happen. Im far more into the cute appeal than the mature appeal. Lillie is honestly what I'd consider a 10/10.
>>
>>29610109
UB-01 pretending to be Lillie sounds more likely to happen than Lillie being an UB.
>>
File: 59737728_p0.png (375KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
59737728_p0.png
375KB, 800x549px
>>29610138
Lillie's sister is pretty too.
>>
>>29610138
Lusamine is hot and a foot/femdom goddess I'm sure, but I'm more interested in Lillie cause she's so cute and pure.
Doesn't mean I'd be opposed to seeing Lusamine teach her lil sis Lillie how to give Ash a proper footjob
>>
>>29610154
>>29610154
>>29610154
>>
File: 1477564842264.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477564842264.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>29610140

AAARRGGGHHH PIKACHU HELP ME!!!

GET THIS BITCH OFF OF ME!!! SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS

GET OFF SLUT! GET HER PIKACHU!
>>
>>29610166
>Doesn't mean I'd be opposed to seeing Lusamine teach her lil sis Lillie how to give Ash a proper footjob
Oh wow, i didn't know i needed this in my life until now.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 149

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.