[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: meiuh..jpg (166KB, 815x963px) Image search: [Google]
meiuh..jpg
166KB, 815x963px
All right, so I'm a poorfag, and people are shouting down S/M enough to cry for piracy. I've never pirated a 3DS game before, so...

>How easy/hard would it be to hack a 2DS to enable piracy?

>How easy/hard would it be for Nintendo to catch me in the act and prevent me from doing things- for example, using the PSS or Bank?

Also, this is a Mew thread. Post Mews.
>>
>>>/vg/158242475
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
>>
What is the firmware on your 2ds?
>>
>>29398957
you sound like an underage waste of oxygen so i guess just kys my guy
>>
>>29398957
>How easy/hard would it be for Nintendo to catch me in the act and prevent me from doing things- for example, using the PSS or Bank?
they can't
>>
It's literally so easy that children can and do pirate.
>>
File: IMG_1750.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1750.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>29398957
Sorry, /literallynoexcuser/ here
>>
File: Miuh.jpg (143KB, 793x801px) Image search: [Google]
Miuh.jpg
143KB, 793x801px
>>29398993
System Settings says Ver. 11.1.0-34U. Following the instructions from >>29398989, though.

>>29399007
>>29399001
...Welp. In we go, then.
>>
>>29399072
11.1 is pretty hard to hack
>>
>>29399072
It is not that easy in 11.1
You need either a friend with a hacked 3ds and fieldrunners bought legally or you need to use a solder to "hardmod" your 3ds with risk of damaging it
>>
>>29399114
>>29399127
Well, fuck. I have neither, and even if I had the latter I'm not really willing to physically crack my 2DS open.

So I'm shit out of luck, then?
>>
>>29399152
Pretty much. There is another option but is damn expensive and less efficient. They are flashcarts for 3ds like the r4 of the ds that can run 3ds games. I know the sky3ds and the gateway but they cost around 100$ and not really recomendable.

Maybe you can search in your place if there is a guy who can pirate your console for some bucks. in my country they do it for around 10$
>>
>>29399152
or you go to the only other option, flash-carts

basically works like a regular old cartridge except you load roms onto a micro sd card and put em in the cartridge

doing a quick google search sky-3ds is the most expensive one but also works on all 3ds versions
>>
File: miauh.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
miauh.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>29399188
>>29399210
If I were willing to drop $100 to play Sun and Moon, I would pre-order the actual game for $40. Flash carts are not an option.

As for the latter, I live in a rural area. I'm probably not about to find a guy who can pirate my 2DS for me for any price, much less $10.

...What about Citra? That open-source 3DS emulator? Would it work?
>>
>>29399276
Citra has unofficial build which should work with SM. What country are you from?
>>
>>29399297
USA. Tennessee, specifically.

Would it work with the .CIA when we get it, or would I need to convert that to another format?
>>
>All right, so I'm a poorfag, and people are shouting down S/M enough to cry for piracy.

They shout out every goddamn game for piracy, what's new.
>>
>>29399356
Sadly I don't know how citra operates, however there will be a version that works with it for sure.
>>
>>29399486
All right, note taken.

I assume Citra won't work with Bank or online features, though...
>>
>>29399152
Buy Fieldrunners anyway, it's gonna be possible to do the DSiWare Downgrade with it alone by the end of the year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/58tixs/repost_apparently_installing_dsiware_exploits/

Also stop this bad habit of updating stuff without research if you plan on hacking.
>>
Literally ninjhax. Go look at the used section of your local GameStop
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.