[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P/tcg/o general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 35

File: image.jpg (70KB, 308x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 308x429px
New? Fuck you:

>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking.

TotT: how many more Greninja cards do we need?
>>
Old thread >>29031153
>>
>>29074144
The meta is either
>"you dont need energy! Just put damage counters wherever!"
Or
>"You just need one energy down and youll do 150 damage!"
How is it fun to anyone?
>>
To the anon at the end of the last thread asking about philly regional deck ideas: I've got a bunch of cards I don't plan on using for the tournament that I could trade/sell you at a discount (toads, shaymins, trevenants)
>>
>>29074203
It was the same before. Pokemon loves being rocket tag, for whatever reason.
>>
This meta is fucking boring, yeah , there's more "variety" of decks , but those decks are fucking boring, and the next set is full of useless cards.
>>
>>29074332
They are about as complex and "fun" as the previous standard.
>Play trainers to get cards out of your deck
>Play cards to win
>There's little interaction between cards other than increase/decrease in damage and denial
The last time the card game was actually interesting was gen IV.
>>
>>29074203
I don't think it is. I started last year and I've found it boring almost entirely. I just build shit decks to fuck around with because I don't enjoy Scizor, Mewtwo or anything currently popular. I only really enjoy the trading and deck building aspects of the TCGO.
>>
We should organise some memedeck group. Just a bunch of us with non-ex or shit ex decks that focuses on synergy and general fuckery playing against each other. I'm sure there will be issues with what's allowed, but I know I would enjoy it more than the current meta.
>>
Can someone properly explain Pokemon Ranger to me, I was under the impression it stops things like "You can't attack next turn, can't retreat next turn." etc But some kid was saying "If you use it then your Psychic Infinity will only do 10 damage and not count the energy." M8 what? I know it doesn't touch special conditions like poison and sleep.
>>
>>29074297
>>29074332
>>29074366
Ya i didnt play since Primal Clash.
Came back and its just so annoying to play against alot of these decks that set up first turn and wipe everything out in the next 3-5 turns. Its just a really smart way of "pay to play" and twinking
>memefrog
>shaymeme
>cant escape bravest birb even in tcg
>fire decks
>water decks
>psychic decks
>lugia everywhere

>>29074373
Ya ive just been using my old grass deck, and building a Fairy deck around mawile its not going well mawile has no health and needs two turns to knock anything out and the coins never land heads
>>
>>29074485
>decks that set up first turn and wipe everything out in the next 3-5 turns.
Every meta since forever.

>>29074417
It removes any lingering effects from attacks. In the client, those things with up or down arrows that come from attacks.
>>
looking to finish my shitty deck, 1 SS pack is good enough for 2 VS seekers or 3 rare candies right? How much would the energy meme delphox cost per card, I'm missing 3.
>>
So I haven't played seriously since the EX-era, but I watched the Nationals Final a few days ago when Pokemon was streaming them. Do people seriously only use special energy cards now? Everything was a double Colorless or double Dragon energy, are basic energies worthless these days?
>>
>>29074144
We need as many greninja cards until pokemon makes his deck the cancerous deck it's always been.

They should release one that removes tools from the pokemon they attack. :^)
>>
>>29074760
We need a greninja that is weak to fire.
>>
L92-CLQJ-J47-CZV
>>
>alohan muk
>we'll get another muk next gen that will probably have an ability even worse than the trashman and more akin to his former muk self

TCG is doomed, abilities are ruined forever.
>>
>>29075167
They'll just release abilities named something else that are unaffected by old text. Something like "Ability SX" or some shit.
>>
>>29074579
anyone?

I want to get out of theme deck purgatory
>>
QVM-7BQ2-B2Z-4NL
You're welcome cocksuckers
>>
>>29075757

At this time of day, these threads are pretty empty. You'll struggle to get quick replies.

Just look at the public offers and then put up trades you think are fair (bearing in mind that most people try to ask too much for their cards).
>>
>>29075786
>>29075813

Wow I actually got a code for for once! Dead thread is helpful for once.

Been going mad with trading these past 2 weeks so I have a lot of Steam Siege. Will open one and post pulls anon.
>>
>>29075757
3 Rare Candies are like probably a little less than a pack and VS seekers are less than .5 pack each.

A SS is about 2~ packs so you should be fine.
Expect your trade to maybe be slow though, since you're asking for so many cards in one single trade.
>>
File: Thanks.png (459KB, 502x649px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.png
459KB, 502x649px
>>29075786
>>29075813
>>29075833

You're a generous guy anon.
>>
>>29075888
>A SS is about 2~ packs
Really? Since when?
>>29075901
>tradelocked
It wouldn't be trade locked if it was from a code redeemed pack.
>>
>>29075901

The rest of the pack.

Azumarill and Ninja Boy are very nice cards to get. Really appreciate this.
>>
>>29075918
Sorry, I meant RS. I'm really tired and was equating SS to be RS.

Though once Evolutions is released SS will increase in value as Evolutions is the new base pack due to Evolutions being dogshit.
>>
Is there a youtube channel that already has some Standard tournament games videos? Other than PTCGO Radio.
>>
>>29075918
>It wouldn't be trade locked if it was from a code redeemed pack

I had 0 trade-locked SS packs before redeeming the code, then I had 1 trade-locked SS after redeeming it. Idk if it's an error, but that's what I got.
>>
>>29075957
Ah, okay. And yeah, I hope SS do increase in value. I'm currently sitting on around 130 of them.
>>29075974
That's pretty weird. I don't know why it'd do that. Maybe it'll be trade-able when you next load up the client.
>>
>>29075901
For you
>>
>>29076020
>Maybe it'll be trade-able when you next load up the client.

Could be possible. My client has been glitching recently - my standard/expanded decks all disappeared and then came back twice.

I don't think I would trade it anyway. Seems ungrateful to trade a card from a pack gifted by someone else.
>>
I've seen something about trade locked packs/cards being unlocked when you reach level 15. Is that true? Does that mean I can finally trade the 2 FA Keldeo and SR Ultra Ball I have?
>>
>>29076138
No, anything that is locked will always remain locked.
>>
PYX-T7CB-CT7-NJT
don't worry, it will be shit
>>
>>29074417
>But some kid was saying "If you use it then your Psychic Infinity will only do 10 damage and not count the energy

No. It doesn't do this kind of thing, because it doesn't have a clause like Hex Maniac's "Until the end of your opponent’s next turn..". Instead it happens immediately as you play it. So it only hits any continuous effects that are happening as you play it. Notable ones include the ones tied to the attacks of Toad, Regice, Jolteon, Glaceon, Giratina, Jirachi, anything that says the opponent cannot retreat etc. Also interestingly, playing it on your own pokemon who "cannot use this attack next turn" to allow them to.

It doesn't do special conditions because while inflicting the conditions IS an effect of the attack, having the condition is not. You already got inflicted by the time you play the card. Things like the Mewtwo example, you played the card before you made the attack so the two don't interfere with each other. It breaks a lock, not creates one.
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to get Beedrill-EX?
>>
>>29076904
also shit like Serperior's Coil boosting the next attack from the same pokemon, or Magearna's one where it hits for less, but they are hardly relevant.
>>
>>29076931
You trade for it in client, it's not even a good card anon.
>>
File: SOMEONE FUCKING END ME ALREADY.png (129KB, 839x255px) Image search: [Google]
SOMEONE FUCKING END ME ALREADY.png
129KB, 839x255px
anyone want to do this?

literally need these last cards for my deck now
>>
>>29076931
$40 Beedrill Premium Collection, just like with all the other promo Megas (Mawile, Aerodactyl, etc).

However, there's a bug right now that prevents you from redeeming the code online. Once it actually goes through, it'll be artificially inflated a bit from the demand backlog, before dropping to worthlessness like every other promo.
>>
>>29076983

There are none.
>>
>>29077036
Is seriously no one taking that trade?

What's your IGN, you're jewing yourself by the way.
>>
>>29076947
It's neat to use against the serperior matchup though if you already run it in your deck.
>>
>>29077106
Ferrero94

I want OUT of the theme deck experience
>>
>>29077246

Just found your name by going through the listings. Your auction has only been up for half an hour. At this time of day, the market is slow and even generous trades can take a while to go through.
>>
Is giving this email codes still a thing??

RTB-RK4G-YW2-GVG
>>
>>29078500
yes
ZK9-96LV-D4C-47D
>>
>>29075786
>>29075833
>>29075901
>>29075940
>>29078500
>>29078525

This explains it! The email codes are trade-locked right?
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-12+at+07.11.57).png (587KB, 897x559px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-12+at+07.11.57).png
587KB, 897x559px
Can someone explain what did I just face? I don't get it (and don't know if there is something to get).
>>
>>29078751
Uhh... Delay with sleep/confusion and the such and then eventually work on discarding a bunch of supporters so your chandelure can hit like a truck. But he sorely lacks in supporters so I have no idea.

I thought he might have been going for gengar memes with adding damage to your mon and getting instant kos due to the damage on your mon but his deck lacks gengar

It's pretty bad. Probably budget deck.
>>
>>29077042
So create your own trade

Someone can have it in their collection sitting there, not in a trade offer already
>>
>>29078751
He is trying to get the psychic evolution achievement.
>>
>>29078751
>>29078872
0 energy means it's an evolution challenge deck.
>>
File: Cards these days.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cards these days.png
34KB, 500x500px
Reminder that 5ban and gimmicks are killing the game
>>
>>29078937
5ban is shit, but gimmicks are what keep games fresh and interesting
>waaah I wan muh gen wun back
go away
>>
>>29078937
Gimmicks exist since the beginning of the game, but 5ban shit can go fuck itself.
>>
>>29078979
Nigga stop using the genwunner argument, I love every gen but 6 and 7 looks ballin.
I just think slapping another 'cool' sounding letter onto a card and a bunch of flashy photoshop filters cheapens the game to appeal to ADD kids.
>>
>>29078937
>>29078979
>Not liking 5ban models
>Not liking new gameplay mechanics
go play yugioh
>>
>>29079013
5ban is trash and anyone that likes it is mentally handicapped
>ygo
also for mentally handicapped.
>>29078994
Complaining about new mechanics doesn't make sense. without new mechanics you would be playing the same game over and over again. New mechanics are good, even if they're only slightly different from each other like pokemon's are, it's better than nothing.
>>
File: be8.png (1MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
1MB, 680x383px
>>29079013
>liking 5ban
>>
>>29079058
Perhaps you're right, maybe it's just that the ugly 5ban shit makes it look more obnoxious and gimmicky. I mean I loved Delta Species. Still 220 hp Megas with rape attacks need to go.
>>
>playing roaring skies articuno
>attack, only need one flip to ko mons
>get 3 tails
>luckily I have victini!
>2 tails and one head so barely manage to KO
>next turn I have another attack
>once again 3 tails
>victini the flips again
>2 tails and one heads

Holy shit, like what the fuck are the odds. To get in total 10 tails and only 2 heads. Jesus.
>>
>>29079622
The odds are exactly the same as any other given combination.
>>
>>29079738

Not really, in this situation. Had he flipped enough heads on the first go, that anon probably wouldn't have gone for the additional flips, so you'd have to account for that.
>>
>>29079738
Well, he said the odds of getting in total 10 tails and only 2 heads.

>>29079811
He can still use Victini power even if he flipped all heads.
>>
>>29079862

>Well, he said the odds of getting in total 10 tails and only 2 heads

10/12 tails *in that order* is equally as likely as any other permutation. 10/12 tails total is not.

>He can still use Victini power even if he flipped all heads.

I'm not saying you couldn't, I'm saying you wouldn't. I think the anon asked the wrong question with the 10 tails; 2 heads thing.
>>
>>29080062
>asked the wrong quesiton
>what the fuck are the odds. To get in TOTAL 10 tails and only 2 heads
He was pretty clear in his question. And to answer his quesiton, the odds are around 1 to 62, or 1,6%.
>>
>>29080062
It wasn't even a question, it was more of an exclamation of unlucky streak that nearly cost me an easy win.

I know the odds of any flip combination happening is technically the same odds as any other flip combination happening but that's just a smartass response to avoid answering the obvious question.

I think I would have preferred a simple "ur a faget".
>>
>>29080124
>what the fuck are the odds. To get in TOTAL 10 tails and only 2 heads

Exactly. That question is completely irrelevant as it ignores the order and it ignores the fact that he may not choose to activate the ability in some cases.

>And to answer his quesiton, the odds are around 1 to 62, or 1,6%.

Again, exactly my point. This is not equally as likely as any other outcome.
>>
>>29080146

m8 you're replying to the wrong guy. I was replying to the 'same as any other outcome' anon.
>>
>some asshole starts styling on you with bounce chaining his two shaymin with a DCE
>can't one shot them
s-s-s-s-s-stop b-b-b-b--bullying me
>>
>>29077036
Can we stop being autistic over probability and complete this trade. Thanks.
>>
>>29080250
it's not a good trade
I can get 1 pack per seeker ez
>>
>>29080271
By trading with retards who are in a hurry or don't know the value of a VS maybe.

VS is actually roughly equivalent to 1 chest and what I got mine for fairly recently and quickly.
>>
>>29080187
Holy shit, you are that guy in math class that complains about John not being able to have 12 apples because he wouldn't be able to hold them all, or that merely illustrative images of a physics problem are not realistic.
>>
>>29080309
>By trading with retards who are in a hurry or don't know the value of a VS maybe
So?
That means it happens which is the correct course of action
>>
Making a Mega Scizor deck with Genesect EX, Hoopa EX & Golduck BREAK or is this a stupid idea? Having the Golduck to switch energy around to heal for max potion then optionally using energy to hit hard with Genesect EX after M-Scizor has done some damage.
>>
>>29080383
Bad, just make good M Scizor
>>
>>29080349
Someone traded their charizard-ex for a shaymin-ex recently and even posted it in thread, thus charizard-ex is equivalent to shaymin-ex guys. :^)

No, fuck off.

>>29080383
Too gimmicky and slow, the strength of scizor is it sets up fast with only 2 energy and disrupts like a mother fucker. Also running golduck/genesect means no garbodor which is part of the strength of the deck since it usually runs with no abilities.
>>
>>29080318

>being this mad you can't do sums

It's not about an impossible hypothetical situation. All I did was point out that it was an irrelevant question and you got annoyed for some reason.
>>
>>29080439
There is a difference between a high value rip off and a rip off you can get away with all day every day you stupid idiot.
>>
>>29080383
None of the cards you listed have any synergy at all with each other.
>>
>>29080383
It won't really work, since Scizor deck is a disruption deck. But do whatever, I bet you can win games in versus by just playing Scizor.
>>
Would buying a shaymeme with SS just to wait for the new expansion to come to sell it for the evo packs a good idea?
>>
>>29080463
That's the point, you're still ripping people off. It's not the actual value, are you dumb?

The point I made was that it isn't the actual value.
>>
>>29080494
Value is decided by demand.

If you can consistently trade at a "rip off" value, that's not a rip off. That's the voice of the free market.
>>
>>29080494
The point you made doesn't matter. I said, 'it's a bad trade because you can get 1 pack per versus seeker ez', which means, value doesn't matter because value is constantly broken by idiots whom you can take advantage of.
There is no reason to pay attention to value if people ignore it in your favor.
>>
>>29080400
>>29080439
>>29080471
>>29080489

I ran M-Mewtwo (The good one) with Garbodor but what didn't work for me was not getting good draws at the start of the game, kept getting a fucking Hoopa in the opening hand. What else should I run besides Scizor and Garbo then? I have no Shaymins physically.
>>
>>29080513
Except it isn't demand, those 1:1 trade offers sit for days. I see those and just put an actual market trade for a VS seeker of a chest or some shit and get it in a few hours.

You're the same kind of moron who will try to justify trade companies and their inflated prices.

>>29080543
I'm saying for that anon's sake who's trading more than anything, you ripping off people doesn't change actual card value.

>>29080561
That's hard to say, Shaymin is kind of necessary for both decks...
>>
What do you guys think of Jolteon/Glaceon ninja boy deck? Too vulnerable to Scizor killing rainbow energies?
>>
>>29080614
>You're the same kind of moron who will try to justify trade companies and their inflated prices.
I have no clue how or why you came to this conclusion. It sounds like you're not really understanding what's being said here.

The value of a card is decided exclusively by what people are willing to pay for it. Period. No asterisk, no exception.

If you can consistently get 1 pack for 1 VS Seeker, then that is the value of the card. This isn't an opinion. It's not up for argument.
>>
File: shaymeme.jpg (131KB, 822x421px) Image search: [Google]
shaymeme.jpg
131KB, 822x421px
Can I buy a shaymeme yet? :^)
>>
>>29081038
this is my favorite meme
>>
>>29080669
It's a pretty solid deck, but very inconsistent due to the amount of low count moving parts, and also difficult to even play correctly. You need luck on your side to make the most of it. On the plus side, most decks only run a single Ranger and in the Client meta you'll find tons of people forgo even that, so you can auto-win many games. Even if they run one, you force them to use it over and over in lieu of a different supporter, and if they don't one shot you when they get their chance, you can heal off the damage with Rough Seas, or recyle mons to your bench. But that in turn opens you to Lysandre/Escape Rope plays. Whens the last time you saw a deck run more than one copy of escape rope though? So it can do real well so long as you're good enough to play it right.

One copy of Magearna can keep your Rainbow energies safe but not the DCE, plus is decent against all the Fairy in the Meta right now. If you are running Mew in the deck, it gives an extra more powerful than 70 attack to leech off of.
>>
New to ptcgo, how often do the promo cards get rotated and replace with new ones?
>>
>>29081297
Sounds pretty attractive, actually. The other meta decks seem relatively boring to me.
>>
>>29081320
In the shop?
It used to be every Wednesday. Now they have multiple simultaneous bundles up each with their own timer. Check the item description to see when they leave the shop.

Seems like today's bundle is Feraligatr Prime + 3 Unleashed packs for 650 tokens. This means we might see Meganium and maybe Typhlosion Prime up next.
>>
>>29081335
Just to give you a warning but you'll probably lose a lot with it, I think m-scizor is the second if not third most popular deck in standard right now.

And mew2 can just stall you with damage change if needed until it can kill you.

Scizor just is straight up faster and even if you get setup can force your energies off to buy a turn to kill you.

I dunno, standard has a lot of issues with meme decks right now. It's a little too rigid.
>>
>>29081348
Great, how hard is it to get into Legacy anyways? I bought all 3 of the decks
>>
Why are codes I'm redeeming giving me trade locked packs?
>>
>>29081498
Are you redeeming the ones you get from the emails? If so those are always locked
>>
>>29081498

It happened to me with this pack too. Pretty sure it's because they're from the newsletter.

>>29075901
>>29075940
>>
>>29081455
It's a solved format and the top-tier decks are either expensive or a bit hard to come by thanks to scarcity.

The decks already give you 4x Oak, but you're still going to need to get many other staples: Junk Arm, Smeargle, Cleffa, and a bunch others almost require you offer RS to get them for a reasonable price.

There are some okay budget options, though, and you can cut a few corners.
>>
File: hack.jpg (21KB, 500x153px) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
21KB, 500x153px
Anyone has that thing?
>>
>>29081297
Speaking of moving parts, does anyone have the list for the PorygonZ/Milotic meme deck? It didn't look terribly effective the one time I fought it he forfeited when i sniped both of his Feebas with Hoopa, but it was fascinating to watch the deck in motion.
>>
>>29081632
>Cheating on a children's game
top kek
>>
>>29081755
>Cheating in a game that can generate you USD$50+ a day for virtually no work
lol?
>>
>>29081530
What emails?
>>
>>29081755
How else are you supposed to get shaymins when a digital copy is fucking $20usd?
>>
>>29081791
>Buying digital children's cards
>>
File: Smug Zach.jpg (22KB, 294x258px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Zach.jpg
22KB, 294x258px
>>29081779
>USD$50+ a day for virtually no work
Technically you still have to go on the game and cheat to get those digital cards so there is work
>>
>>29081755
Cheat Engine just speeds up the game speed iirc
>>
File: 1461166039917.jpg (185KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461166039917.jpg
185KB, 468x500px
>>29081791
>Tfw I got the two Shaymin EX I needed in less than a month just from grinding vs ladder
>>
>>29081791
Buying a digital copy for $20 is still cheaper than buying pack codes and trading them
>>
>>29082941
All you need are your nudes and idiots and you'll get whatever you want :^)
>>
What's the rate for shaymin in steam siege packs anyway?
>>
>>29083052
I got mine for 50 SS. Any under and it expired, tried from 44 to 50
>>
What are some cards you guys want to try using but haven't got around to for one reason or another?
>>
>>29083052
Current price is 22-23~ RS, so probably 44-46?
The price fluctuates a lot, not too long ago it was 25 RS
>>
Is MMewtwo any fun to play? I have half the mewtwos trade locked, debating whether I should build the deck or not
>>
File: shaymemes.png (261KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
shaymemes.png
261KB, 700x602px
>>29083052
>>29083402

shaymemes are cheap af
>>
>>29083481
Private trades don't count.
>>
>>29083052
I've got 2 shaymins this week, the first one I got at 45+1AO the second one I had to go to 50 although I rushed on that one because I wanted to finish my deck.
>>29083402
as this anon said, the price fluctuates so you can probably get it for much less if you don't mind wasting a lot of coins and hours.
>>
How many shaymins should I stock up on?

I have 3 but I was considering selling one to make another deck. Do most decks only use 2?
>>
>>29083529
Yes.
A few like mega fug really want 4 though.
>>
>>29083495

those are all public
>>
>>29083529

The maxmium you technically need is 4 if you feel like playing M Fug or Despair Ray M Gardy. I wonder if I should sell my extra Shaymeme EXs since I have too many of those
>>
>>29083574
Prove it.
>>
What's the current tier list?
>>
>>29083495
I have trades for 3 roaring skies and 4 ancient origins for them in my trade history, but that was over a year and a couple months ago.
>>
File: shaymemes2.png (29KB, 928x128px) Image search: [Google]
shaymemes2.png
29KB, 928x128px
>>29083601

included the first guys name for comedic effect
>>
>>29083669
Date?
>>
>>29083674

they were over the course of this summer
>>
>>29083729
What did you remove it, then?
>>
Is it worth going to a pre-release tournament? What's in the 22 card packs you get anyways?
>>
>>29083942

They are basically a package of predetermined cards (Pokemons and some Trainers) in order to make the Prerelease deck less janky
>>
>>29081779
Generate USD$50 a day

>implying

$50 a day is equal to 5 shaymin in profit a day.

Thats 240 SS packs a day for "virtually no work"

No one believes your bullshit
>>
>>29083942
A small premade deck so that you at least can play the game.
>>
it's more like 2 and a half shaymins
>>
>>29083995
It's not hard to make packs in this game
>>
>>29084084
240 a day though???
>>
>>29083628

There is no tier list. If you were to go to a tournament this week you'd literally just be guessing what decks would be most prevalent and choosing a deck based on it. There are like 10 decks that could win any given tournament right now.
>>
>>29084090
Just do a few trades every couple hours. Almost no work involved
>>
>>29084090
>implying 240 is anywhere near $50
>>
>>29081632
What can cheat engine do? Almost everything is Server Sided. Editing your booster count to 99 and trying to open more than you actually have will give you an error
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1046x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1046x592px
Guys, I played Legacy, but it didn't give me my 8 free tickets, help?
>>
>>29084406
You give tickets to join events, not the other way arround
>>
>>29083995
Yeah, you'd have to be cheating to get that many! Oh wait...
>>
>>29084406
Entry is Entry cost to enter the event.
>>
>>29084431
>>29084500

>these nignogs not seeing the joke
>>
Posting here because no one seems to have these online
I'm looking to collect Primes/Legends, mostly the latter. Already finished HGSS, need the other three sets. Paying in SS packs, if anyone's offering.
>>
>>29081335
its definitely a challenge, and something different. My current build runs 2-2-2-3 Jolt/Glac/Regice/Mew, along with a 1-of Magearna. I've been playing with a Joltic-Galvantula line for opening with too, and putting pressure on while I set up whatever I need for the match.
>>
>>29084122
Shaymin is worth $10
5x Shaymin is worth $50

Shaymin is worth 48 SS
5x Shaymin is worth 240 SS

IRL code value =/= in game pack and card value

To make $50 in profit a day from PTCGO you need to be making around 240 SS packs a day, which is impossible.

>>29084084
Yeah, I made around 25 packs a day many times, 240 packs a day tho? It bullshit lies.

>>29084117
Still, 240 packs a day is a bs lie, you can make 30-40 if you bust your ass trading at most.

>>29084443
You cant get packs by cheating, trades are server based.

The most you can cheat in this game is creating a macro to afk games or using cheat engine to speed up the AI in trainer challenge since its client based.
>>
>>29084682
Show me where I can get a shaymin for $10 lmao
>>
>>29084743
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shaymin-EX-77-108-World-Championship-PROMO-Pokemon-Card-NEAR-MINT-/272039270126?hash=item3f56cdd6ee:g:EqoAAOSwo0JWPicK
>>
>>29084785
stfu
>>
>>29084743
There is a website like ebay in my country and I bought 4 for $10 each there.

I just checked ebay and they go for $20 there.

Still, that would leave him at 120 packs of profit a day, which is unreachable even for trading companies.

You can make 10-20 packs of profit by chiliing and 20-40 by spamming trades like a mad man at most, 120 is a bullshit number and I bet my ass that he never even got 20 packs of profit in a day.
>>
>>29084785
>World championship
Are you kidding me? This shit is not tournament legal.
>>
>bring old damage counters and coins to group
>friend sees my lugia coin and wants to use it badly
>warn him that he shouldn't and he might damage his cards
>he insists and plays with it for an hour
>he complains afterward that it scratched a couple of his cards
>>
File: trash.jpg (407KB, 1270x709px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
407KB, 1270x709px
Opponents either:
>Draw so hard to stop malamala bullshit that they deck out
>Set up their sweeper and get foul played
>Win because they have a good deck and this deck isn't actually good
Holy shit, this is the most fun I've had in a while. Watching the opponent discard 3+ of the 10 energies in their decks in an effort to stop malamar from styling all over them is satisfying.

Gonna keep playing this deck to see if the w/l ratio stays.
>>
Scheduled maintenance incoming, gotta hope its not going to be like that 24hr shitstorm one
>>
File: t.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>check opponent's deck
>it's a deck wizard deck
>>
mega gardevoir is so fun
>>
ya niggas hyped for evolutions like me?
>>
>>29086502
Eh, the only thing I am hyped for is the Full art gym leaders.
>>
What even happened to the meme spider market?
>>
File: closer.jpg (127KB, 769x362px) Image search: [Google]
closer.jpg
127KB, 769x362px
I'm getting close to the shaymeme famalam
>>
>>29086977
You can get a shaymin daily with proper trading
>>
>>29087022
If you have multiple shaymins worth of collateral, sure.
>>
>>29085916
That deck loses to every tiered deck in the format.

Whats the point of playing something like that?
>>
>>29087298
What is 'every tiered deck in the format'?
>>
>>29087298
>laddering on PTCGO pits you exclusively against World Champion players using CC accounts and perfect Tier 0 builds made specially to deal with rogue options
>>
>>29087298
More like lose against every deck that isn't shit or not made by deck wizard :^)
>>
What's the most consistent deck in the format?
>>
>>29087428
So far it's an elite 4 format for now:
Rainbow road xerneas
M Scizor ex
Good m mewtwo ex
And m gardevoir ex
>>
>let's grind 10 matches for N
>what deck should I play? how about scizor?
>5 losses in a row to Volcanion
>well I guess I'll try Greninja
>3 matches with Garb

Ok fuck standard, I'll go whore out legacy.
>>
>>29087384
I see a competitive deck maybe once a week at most when playing rogue decks, and often enough it's a bad build.

Matchmaking is pretty cool in this game. Possibly the only thing that works.
>>
>>29087555
Or you can play expanded with meme march and hope nobody against you has Karen :^)
>>
>>29087517
To me it feels more like Mewtwo and Scizor are on top of the other decks.
>>
>>29083669
Post the date fagget
>>
>>29081632
How retarded is that guy? You can edit the shown values, but all data (coins/gems/cards) is loaded from the servers
>>
Any place were find good card images?
I wanna make some proxy's cards to test some decks
>>
>>29074666
>tfw you get trips but your post is still ignored
>>
>>29087901
pkmncards.com
>>
>>29087517
>m gardevoir

lol no

It only shits on mewtwo, but its quite mediocre outside of that one matchup.
>>
>>29087555
>play mega mewtwo
>shit on everything except mega gardevoir which is barely used in TGCO

ez

>>29087582
Your winrate must be pretty awful then, I get paired against tiered decks almost exclusively
>>
File: 1464203173512.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1464203173512.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>29088008
Thanks!
>>
>>29088051
60 to 75% depending on the deck. Ursaring/xerneas was at sixty something, garchomp/talonflame at seventysomething, regice reached over eighty percent before getting retired.

Competitive decks seem pretty rare in matchups unless you're playing a competitive deck yourself.
>>
>>29088228
How many matches have you played in total?
>>
>>29088262
I'll get back to you on that.
>>
File: ALAKAZAMPAPER.jpg (118KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
ALAKAZAMPAPER.jpg
118KB, 800x640px
>Max Repel
>Until the end of your next turn, neither player may play any Benched Pokemon.

Really, PCL?
>>
>>29088328
Right.
There's a secret MMR.
Over the course of getting to 2000 versus points I went from almost entirely shit decks and bad metadeck builds to still shit decks but with octilleries to decent metadecks with octilleries and memedecks with shaymins to mediocre metadeck builds with shaymins.
My win rate went from 80% to 55%.
>>
>>29087517
>rainbow road
lol
>>
>>29088732
A good rainbow road deck smashes everything but scizor/mewtwo/volcanion... when it actually works.
>>
>>29088797
No, a good RR deck smashes everything save Greninja when it doesn't brick. It's Ray but better, that's it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (151KB, 927x586px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
151KB, 927x586px
>>29088328
>>29088262
Here we go. 1244 total games.

>>29088644
Matchmaking works fine, that's the point. If your deck is non-competitive, you will be matched with other non-competitive decks.
>>
>>29088797
It's a shitty deck that only RR players think is good
>>
>>29088818
>Matchmaking works fine, that's the point. If your deck is non-competitive, you will be matched with other non-competitive decks.

Thats not how it works you fucking moron.
There is no algorithm capable of knowing if your deck is competitive or not.

Its all based on winrate, you will always be matched against people with similar winrate to you.
Its probably a mix of elo, personal winrate and deck winrate to determine the opponent.

So if you face mostly shit decks its a clear sign you fucking suck.
>>
>>29088797
>>29088816

Rainbow Road can beat anything, but the chances of that happening are quite low against good decks.
Rainbow Road is fucking inconsistant in that regard and any deck that setups fast will steamroll all over the 120HP Xerneas.
>>
>>29088940
>It's based on winrate
>If you have a high winrate, but face bad decks it means you suck
Sure ;^)
>>
Mega Gardevoir fucking sucks against rainbow road
>>
>>29088985
Yeah I know, that's why I said it's just a better Ray.
>>
>>29089043
>Mega Gardevoir fucking sucks
fixd

>>29088989
Yeah, pretty much.
If you are not facing meta decks on a regular basis then your MMR is quite low and you probably suck.

I could go and play 10 matches in a row now and would probably face 2x Greninja BREAK, 2x Mega Mewto, 2x Mega Scizor, 2x Volcanion, 1x Mega Ray, 1x Rainbow Road, 1x Meme Mill Deck, 1x Shitty deck or something like that.

The fact that you are facing a lot of shitty deck means your mmr is low and you are matched against shitty players with low mmr constantly.
>>
>>29089043
I have never lost to RR with either Mega Gardevoir, git gud.
>>
>>29089245
What kind of RR were you facing?
>>
>>29089103
I dont think its better, its different.

They both get royally fucked by Parallel City.

Mega Ray is more consistant, sets ups and sweeps turn 1 and has better chances of recovering from a Parallel City since it doesnt need to evolve.

Rainbow Road is way slower but wins the prize trade because it only gives 1 prize, it also doesnt get walled by Giratina.

If the meta stays mega focused I think Ray is better because it can get the 6 prizes in the first 3 turns when you go second.
If we start seeing more non-ex pokemon then Rainbow Road is the better choice.
>>
>>29089408
Ray is fucked more by parallel city and RR can run it defensively.
>>
>>29089221
Sure, that's how it works. That's why you can have a meme deck with 60-75% win rate and still get matched up with other meme decks often.

Pretty sure that indicates that the scoring takes other junk into account other than raw w/l ratio. Probably losing against one person with a higher score driving you down much more than losing against someone within your bracket.
>>
>>29089710
>make meme deck
>still get matched up with meta decks
>>
>people care about online win rate
I concede if my opponent takes more than a minute on the first turn.
>>
>>29089753
I do this too and still have a good winrate :^)
>>
>>29089798
I concede if I flip tails on a hammer or scoop up or w/e and it doesn't actually impact the game if I fail
>>
>>29089688
Right now? Maybe.

With Brock´s Guts and Dragonite-EX from Evolutions? Definetly not.
With both of those cards M Ray can recover from Parallel City in 1 turn.

>>29089710
You must be fucking retarded if you think there is an algorithm that can discern if your deck is a meta deck or not.
>>
>>29089367
Different kinds, I don't remember the exact builds, but they're all almost identical in action and, as >>29089408 said, almost equally get fucked by Parallel City and just faster decks.

Mega Ray, being a deck with very similar idea, is definitely better than RR, but still kinda shit in the current meta.
>>
>>29089743
It was probably a very good meme.
>>
>start game
>only basic is hoopa
>leave instantly
>>
The game both randomly pairs you against a completely random opponent and randomly gives out advantage. There is no algorithm. There is no MMR. It's all RNG.
>>
>>29089847
Not really.
>1100 (meme) vs 1300 (tier2)
>win (+50)
>1150 (meme) vs 1400 (tier1)
>lose (-100)
>1050 (meme) vs 1100 (meme)
>Win (+50)
>1100 (meme) vs 1050 (Meme)
>win (+25)
>1125 (meme) vs 1400 (tier 2)
>Win (+100)
>1225 (meme) vs 1400 (tier 1)
>lose (-100)
>1125 (meme) vs 1100 (meme)
And so on and so forth. It's not an algorithm, it's just math.
>>
>>29090044
Maybe you're onto something.
>>
>>29089981
>start game
>only basic is hoopa
>win anyway because my deck is actually not total piece of shit

Also, it's almost comedical how often both me and my opponent start with Shaymin/Hoopa.
>>
>>29090207
>start game
>place toad down as active
>hand is all shit, no draw cards, no energy, no way to filter
>opponent concedes when he sees toad
>>
>>29081632
Cheat engine is nice for speeding up trainer challenges, but thats all it can really do.

Also how do I sign up for the newsletter? My friend emailed me a code, but I never get any emails from pokemon
>>
>>29090207
>comedical
you what nigger
>>
>>29090044
Devs have already confirmed that matchmaking is based exclusively off ladder points. Advantage is who has more points.
>>
27G-JXBT-D9C-W67
>>
>>29090427
>adjective
>1. of, relating to, or of the nature of comedy.
>Origin: early 17th century; earliest use found in Matthew Sutcliffe (d. 1629), dean of Exeter. From classical Latin cōmoedicus comedic + -al.
>>
>>29090539
the word you're looking for is comical
>>
66V-7JJ3-R4W-QP? - Ancient Origins
C4Y-BHPX-WUS-H5? - Primal Clash
FQE-D4DT-YUH-AN? - Breakthrough
V6X-RHXB-MDH-79? Ray vs Keldeo deck
>>
>>29090550
No, it's different in meaning and usage.
>>
>>29090634
no it's not you autismal retard
>>
27Q-K6QV-ZQX-V77
>>
Hey, I got some code with the Trainer Club Newsletter, is anyone interested? No idea how the TCG works.
>>
What's the best deck against rainbow road? Besides greninja, which is totally unplayable while garbo is around.

It seems like if they have the nut draw you just lose.
>>
>>29090838
Any deck. Rainbow road is garbage
>>
>>29090838
Tech zoroark.
>>
QNZ-TZ2V-X62-RM2
>>
>>29090870
thanks bae
>>
>>29090690
Whatever you say, "I haven't read a book in my whole life"-kun.
>>
what can i get for 4 noble victories packs?
>>
>>29090908

maybe a low quality picture of a girl's tits taken from a poor angle
>>
>>29090838
Literally anything. It's a deck with every weakness. And not just typing. Loses to sniping, spread, stadium wars, energy denial, item lock.
>>
>>29090908
Open them and pull N.
>>
>>29090954
why would i want that lol.
>>
>>29090963
i wont pull N. But i did just open one of the real life ones camera and pulled reverse N and terrakion full art. Lost my shit. Maybe i can do it..
>>
Feels amazing to win as Greninja Break even when enemy has Garbodor up.
>>
>>29075901
>tfw I can hold 2 of these cards in my real life hands
>>
HERE WE GO
>>
What's a fun deck that wins and isn't RR, Ray, or Mewtwo
>>
>>29091053
really lmao. Wrong fucking N
>>
>>29091074
noo...
>>
>>29091098
FUCKING REALLY. N again. Gay game
>>
>>29090958
Can any of those consistently set up before RR though?
>>
>>29091123
>>29091098
>>29091074
>opening packs
>he gets disappointed
are you retarded?
>>
>>29091157
the anons told me to open it and pull n :(
>>
>>29091182
And you pulled n
What's the issue?
>>
>>29091152
anything with a parallel city teched in doesn't need to. What RR is good against, is EX heavy decks that rely on powering up over multiple turns. So it's good against the other top tier decks right now. But it seems to fall apart against anything else non-EX, or anything rogue but decent.

if you're on a mission to just beat RR shitters, try Lucario.
>>
>>29091182
>listening to anon ever
>>
>>29091216
>>29091376
omg im so fucking angry. Not only did i fuckup on those noble victories online packs. I just opened a volcanion ex tin. And one of my packs had no rare

Wat.
>>
>>29091661
Nobody cares.
>>
>>29091710
Dont you think i know that sherlock. Thanks for the You though. This place is just ded.
>>
page 8 oh no you dont
>>
File: mewtwo.jpg (3MB, 2336x3344px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo.jpg
3MB, 2336x3344px
every full art B)

maybe i'll make a full collection pic soon
>>
do you get anything at all for going over 2k points
>>
>>29093396
Nah. They do their best to make sure you get rewarded as little as possible for excessive gameplay.
>>
Are 4 FA Sycamore enough for a Shaymin?
>>
>>29095001
Pfft, no.
>>
>>29095001
>Hey guys, are 28-34 packs worth 50 packs?
>>
>>29087937

I've had quads ignored in these threads before m8.

Don't think the post had much to reply to anyway though.
>>
>>29095170

My post I mean. Your question is relevant I suppose.
>>
>>29095140
Shaymemes are 44 packs nigga
>>
>>29095106
>>29095140
I guess I just got lucky then. I left it overnight not expecting it to be taken, but it was, so I just wanted to make sure a Sycamore isn't worth more than 9~ packs.
>>
>>29095299
screenshot?
>>
>>29074666
People still use normal energy quite regularly. One of the best decks in the current standard doesn't run a single SE as far as I'm aware. It is mainly popular because it discards special energy, though. It's just that there are cards dealing damage based on energy attached, sometimes require only colourless, and double dragon is almost essential for setting dragon type cards up because they need 2 different types of energy.
>>
>fairy cucks still dodging steel at the coinflip
wew
>>
>Standard is expensive and boring
>Nobody wants to play Expanded because Night March exists

I really hate Pokemon tcg right now
>>
File: 800px-XY_Evolutions_Logo.png (98KB, 800x193px) Image search: [Google]
800px-XY_Evolutions_Logo.png
98KB, 800x193px
How will it effect things?
>>
File: Untitled.png (155KB, 1096x389px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
155KB, 1096x389px
>>29095310
I think I could probably trade my FA one now. I can't see myself needing 3.
>>
A moment of silence for all the cards that will now never get their Megas:
>Sableye
>Sharpedo
>Camerupt
>Latias
>Lopunny
>Pinsir
>Medicham
>Banette
>Abomasnow
>>
File: 1474310340065.png (184KB, 357x262px) Image search: [Google]
1474310340065.png
184KB, 357x262px
>>29093187
>Japanese cards
Just got that Promo Mewtwo ex for $5 on eBay, lucky for me, not looking like shut.

I'm missing Next December Mewtwo for my FA collection, but I can never find one in good shape on eBay, each one looks like it been through hell.

>Finally get Mewtwo next dex on ebay
>got two for $30 but when I got them, they look like shit
>resold them both for $25 each with $7 in shipping

I'll find one Mewtwo next dex in good shape one of these days.
>>
>>29095666
megas will come back m8
>>
>>29096213
GX megas?
>>
Just experience my first bricking. Both Hoopa were prized, started with a Shaymin, had 3 Sycamore in my hand and 2 VS Seeker. Got a trainer's mail for an ultra ball, turns out 2 of my megas were prized alongside ninja boy. Drew garbage for 6 turns, and all my hammer coin flips were tails.
>>
>>29096332
sure why not. there are no EX pokemon in the games, so i don't see why there can't be mega GX.
>>
File: 1467790866540.gif (575KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1467790866540.gif
575KB, 500x391px
>>29095392
we're going to Regionals in Philly next month and it's Expanded. I'm expecting everyone to have 2 Karens in their deck.

Do you think a mill deck would still be viable nowadays? It's the only non-Greninja deck I have the proper cards for.
>>
>>29097291
SOmething like that happened to me a couple days ago.
>going to test out my Mewtwo deck with only 3 SS mewtwos
>decent starting hand, use Ultra ball to get one of my mewtwos
>all of them prized
>concede
I knew I would regret not getting the 4th mewtwo before testing out.
>>
>>29097291
>first bricking
You must have only played for a relatively short time.

I regularly brick in well made decks several times a day.

>play mega scizor
>shaymin, 2 vs seekers, another shaymin, energy, and sycamore, then draw into another energy

I swear I don't know how I can handle all the bile in my throat after a few games.

It's the worst with my keldeo deck though when it bricks since it's hard to completely brick with it.

>eggesgcute start with energy energy sycamore lysandre and vs seeker
>draw into ultra which helps begin the milling process of my hand
>both my archies are prized I notice when I ultra ball

Yeah, fuck you too game.
>>
>>29095445
You get a colorless Dragonite and barrier Mewtwo.
>>
I wish there was a way to check/make trades without having to log in all the time
>>
>>29099680
I've played for about 6 months now. I've had fairly shit starting hands, and rubbish draws, a few times. But I've always been in a position to knock out a couple of their cards, never have I tried everything I could and still been fucked over by RNG.
The game I played after that, I started with a Hoopa again, and had a hand full of energy. I only have 8 energy in the deck. Seems like it's all catching up with me.
>>
Does SR Archeops NVI for 12 ROS sounds fair? Is anyone here interested in this card?
>>
>>29099124
I'll be at philly regionals. What kinda deck did you really wanna play? I could just trade or sell you some stuff you're missing
>>
>>29095666
I'm legitimately a bit upset at no megs Lopunny and Latias, but there was absolutely zero goddamn excuse for not having Mega Latias while we had like 6 different printings of Gardevoir, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza.
>>
>>29101274
We had Mega Latios, and we usually get both Latios and Latias together, weird that latias didn't get a Mega together. We could even have gotten a dual box of Mega Latias/Mega Latios like Mega Mewtwos.
>>
What's the ratio of Flashfire:SS?
>>
>>29101373
2:1
>>
Guys are RS/BW packs hard to get IRL In Europe outside of Finland or in USA?

While ago I wanted to buy some packs and tried looking for RS packs and couldn't find anywhere from Finland in the online stores or my local stores, today I found some old ass packs at a second hand store including B&W and Roaring skies, but for 5€ (regular packs are 4.4€ minimum in Finland in online stores and 6€ in local markets) and Sceptile/Swampert EX Tins, I'll go to more second hand stores tomorrow though trying to looking for something cheaper.
>>
>>29101454
Is it that high? For trainers, there is only Ultra Ball and Lysandre as staples. And there isn't anything really exciting for pokemons, unless Dragalge and Revenge Druddigon sees some play in expanded.
Or does it maintains some value just because it has charizard in it?
>>
>>29101591
No that's low. In fact, it's the lowest out there.
>>
>>29101629
I doubt that. I got 3 SS for 6 Flashfire easily.
>>
>>29101731
Hmm yeah that's the 2:1 rate I was talking about.
>>
Anyone wants to trade a shaymin for 48 primal clash?
>>
>>29101808

I really doubt anyone will trade a Set Up Shaymin-EX for 48 Primal Clash. PC is only worth about 2/3 of a SS booster pack.
>>
>>29101771
Alright, thanks. I was worried they were worth more, but I don't really care anymore.
>>
>>29100911
honestly, I really think a Slowking/Houndoom mill deck could do well. Energy denial/milling sounds really fun.
>>
File: so close fam.jpg (44KB, 603x171px) Image search: [Google]
so close fam.jpg
44KB, 603x171px
Can i get the shaymeme yet? :^)
>>
>>29102276
Shit, all I have for that are shaymemes for expensive cards. But I've got plenty of staples. Also bunnelby's
>>
>>29102539
No
>>
>>29101629
2:1? I could have sworn there were boosters going for 3:1 or even 4:1 before, but I guess it is because SS isn't very valuable either.
>>
File: ego.png (297KB, 853x470px) Image search: [Google]
ego.png
297KB, 853x470px
>>29102595
oh, I can get everything I need for the mill deck. I was just thinking out loud if mill decks would even be viable anymore, especially with Karen, in Expanded or otherwise. I'm still gonna do it because I have some ideas~
>>
>>29102769
Honestly Karen might hurt it a bit, and it's not like mill decks were tier 1 but you might as well have fun while you're playing so pick what you're comfortable with
>>
>>29102760
Yeah, it happened with Generations.
>>
Looking for cheap cards online is funny.
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (188KB, 413x735px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
188KB, 413x735px
>>29103339
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS I FOUND SHAYMIN EX FOR 12€

Someone is selling cards as a "sets" and pic related is 12€ and there are few others, but those might not be good, M-Garde 12€? Not sure about that.
>>
File: Lycanrock-GX-CoroCoro.jpg (270KB, 1000x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Lycanrock-GX-CoroCoro.jpg
270KB, 1000x1344px
Lycanroc-GX – Fighting – HP200
Stage 1 – Evolves from Rockruff

[F][C] Crunch: 30 damage. Discard 1 Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

[F][F][C] AccelRock: 120 damage.

[F][F][C] Lycan Fang GX: 200 damage. Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

>guaranteed energy discard
>>
>>29103545
If that was double colorless and not F/C then that card would be absolutely near broken tier.

That being said, this card looks good. I could see it being run in a few decks especially since it's just a stage 2 mon.
>>
>>29103545
>5ban graphics
Absolute shit famalam
>>
>>29103545
In fighting too. Strong Energy, Korrina support in expanded. Pretty good.
>>
>>29103545
>30 damage
>needs 2 energies
Not really that strong. It is also weak to Lurantis which completely counters him.
>>
>>29103483
don't wanna shit on your enthusiasm but it looks like the WC edition based on the borders
ask another pic
>>
>>29103682
Give up, man, 5ban is going to be the staples on GX, just hope for some cool FA of the GX you like. I'm really hoping for a Lurantis GX by Kanako Eo.
>>
>>29103908
This, those borders are definitely from WC, so that Shaymin is already barely worth $10, so you are paying another $2+shipping for all that crap.

>>29103483
>>
>>29103958
Wait, it is in €, so yeah, it is even more expensive.
>>
>>29103908
>>29103958
Ah so its non usable in official tournament? Well shit, I totally forgot those things exist.. It's good to know though, I gotta be more careful with this stuff I guess.
>>
>>29103902
>Not really that strong.
Is Toad not that strong? Trevenant? Baby Yveltal? Volcanion?
This is ignoring Strong Energy, Regirock, and Fighting Stadium/Muscle Band/Laser in Expanded.

>implying weakness means literally anything
>>
>>29104229
I could see myself replacing my scizor disruption deck for this to be perfectly honest. Like running basically the same'ish setup but with this instead.

You don't even need to run fucking links since evolution is free unless they make GX take a turn somehow.
>>
>>29104229
Lurantis literally has an attack that attaches 2 basic energies from discard to any pokemon, and another that OHKO Lycanroc.

I really think that Lycanroc is not that strong, also I don't see the relation of any of those to Lycanroc, since Lycanroc is an extremely low damage pokemon that can take out 1 energy per turn on the active. Unless you are implying that every control pokemon is equally good. For example, Seismitoad effect is much stronger without to mention you can use it with only 1 DC, call me when they print a hammer that stops the opponent from playing items for 1 turn. And Trevenant hits for effective 100 with the same amount of energies attached, without mentioning that blocking items is a much stronger effect.
>>
File: Rockruff-CoroCoro.jpg (189KB, 1000x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Rockruff-CoroCoro.jpg
189KB, 1000x1437px
>>29103545
The real tragedy is we're still getting UNUSABLE NFE Pokemon.
>Rockruff gains 140 fucking HP when it evolves
This also means we're getting the night form.
>>
>>29102539
Yes actually.
It's easy to convert SS to RS at 3:2
26 RS is more than enough for a shaymeme.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.