[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG reviving pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 120153_200w.jpg (28KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
120153_200w.jpg
28KB, 220x307px
If you revive an evolved pokemon in TCG.. the card just says to move your pokemon to the top of your deck. Do you just move the basic? Or both the basic and the stage 1?
>>
>>28703636
You take the one you wanted to revive. If you want the basic, you take that. If you want the stage 1, you take that. If you want both, play another revive.
>>
>>28703636
Max Revive, I assume?
>Put a Pokémon from your discard pile on top of your deck.
Once they're in the discard pile, cards are no longer attached to each other; you don't have an Azumarill that evolved from a Marill with a water energy attached, you just have an Azumarill card, a Marill card and a Water Energy Card. In this instance, you could take the Azumarill card or the Marill card, but not both.
>>
File: XY6_EN_88.png (131KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY6_EN_88.png
131KB, 245x342px
>>28703636
It depends what the card says. Max Revive says to put any Pokemon to the top of your deck. Azumarill is any Pokemon. Marill is any Pokemon. Azumarill and Marill would be two different Pokemon.

Things like actual Revive and Target Whistle on the other hand, specify a basic Pokemon. That's not what Azumarill is, so that's not a valid target.
>>
>>28703636
The really interesting one is when it says things like this, "put a Pokémon into your bench". With this and the Aqua equivalent, you can play an evolved Pokémon straight to your bench without the basic.
>>
>>28703636
guys. TGC newfag here. I played it many years ago. where I should start? is official online game is good way to go? do I need to buy decks and booster packs? any free-to-play way?
>>
>>28704112
Online is where you'll be able to play the most. You can play entirely for free, getting free cards from things like ranked play and tournaments. You can also earn coins to get decks and packs.

To start, play single-player until you have enough coins for the "dark hammer" deck. Then, play "theme" with that until you've got enough cards to build a deck of your own.

One big downside: you won't be able to trade most of your cards, so you may end up grinding a while if you're looking for something specific

Hope that helps!
>>
>>28704112
If you're rich and autistic like me then TCG leagues can be great. Literally everybody who goes to them is a giant arsehole, too, so it's all round pretty great.

The TCG Online is pretty slow in terms of gameplay and, if you don't have the codes, it takes a long time to be able to play at a high level, but theme decks are quite fast to unlock and they're still pretty fun (you also feel slightly less conned by the fact that your opponent wins just by having better cards than you).
Also the NPCs in the TCGO are autistic arseholes so it's quite realistic.
>>
Since this is a tcg thread...

>>28703274

That's literally worse than Maintenance, though. Maintenance gives any two, and a free draw, while Special Charge only gives two special energy,and won't let me descrap anything else I might want.
>>
File: 1461710351131.png (223KB, 449x442px)
1461710351131.png
223KB, 449x442px
>>28703636
>shiny pokemon
>not star rare
are you fucking kidding me.
>>
>>28703636
http://pkmncards.com/?s=Azumarill&display=card&sort=date

if anyone wants Hi res card pic
>>
>>28708290
TCG General here famalam
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.