[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We live in the pokemon world >>28678230 Useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 35

File: whatareyoudoinginmyswamp.jpg (148KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
whatareyoudoinginmyswamp.jpg
148KB, 900x713px
ITT: We live in the pokemon world

>>28678230

Useful shit:

http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/

Discord: https://discord.gg/4Xqm3fN
>>
What are your plans for today, friends?
>>
How's that Showdown thing coming along?
>>
>>28685788

In line, gonna board a plane to Unova for a shiny stone.

What else do I do there? I'll land in Casteila.
>>
>>28682706
>>28682812

No one's got any ideas? This is legitimately harder than I remember. Got a lot of training to do
>>
>>28685749
>from last thread
update from braixen nigga

so , to calm her down a bit and get her to sleep properly , i followed the "petting" advice now.
worked pretty damn good for now, and little foxy didnt try to get her fortune cookie in my face this morning.

[/spoiler]i managed to do it without putting my hands on her snatch , rubbing my sis' butt and tummy works for now.
anyone can give me tipps on the subject? this is my first time dealing with a horny mon.
>>
>>28685826
Starting with something is always better than starting with nothing. Either catch something from Unova or get an egg, if you don't mind running around and starting with a level 1 Pokemon.
>>
>>28686031
Another anon suggested it before. Leave it in Day Care with a Ditto for a few days. It'll calm down after a while.
>>
>>28686086
forgot to mention, but she hates the daycare , or being left there.

and our daycare doesnt take fire , dark or poison types. too many dindus wanting a dangerous mon and trying to turn those into blood thirsty fighting machines to show off.
>>
>>28686191
Then borrow a Ditto and have it transform as you. End of problems.
>>
>>28686252
one of my coworkers has one , better ask him then
>>
>>28686063

Alright, an egg it is. I'll look around to see if there are any breeders around willing to help me get started.

I tried throwing some pokeballs around, but my aim is shit right now.

I think there was a breeder near the docks talking about some flying type eggs from alola, might be worth a shot. I'll take my beedrill too to see if that old fart starts to react a little.
>>
>the pokefuckers are taking over the thread
Go back to Solaceon town.
>>
>>28685788
The weather's nice, so I'm gonna go see if I can convince my Trainer to let me explore the nearby woods some. Kind of hope she doesn't want to come; I like to hunt there, and she's easily squeamish at seeing me eat anything that was recently alive.
>>
I've been trying for a while now to catch a Dunsparce, but I can't find a single one. Any tips?
>>
>>28685788
Training, and maybe some light traveling. I need to scrounge up a way to Dewford town so I can fight at another gym, after yesterday my 'mon and I have an itch.

Last night was a good one, after we got home we all went directly to bed and had a nice night's sleep. I had Quilava curled up near my neck, he snuggled himself deep in the crook of my neck and my left shoulder like he always likes to sleep. Meanwhile, Deino and Ralts were on my right side under my arm; Deino had pulled Ralts in and was cuddling her rather protectively with her neck across Ralts's torso.

Deino and Ralts seem to have developed a cute little bond, since Deino is blind I think Ralts is guiding her around with her telepathy.
>>
>>28686388
Kyoot.
>>
>>28685788
Waiting for Ever Garde anons match. Going teleport to Rustboro City to pick up an Anorith an anon was kind enough to give me. Challenging Roxanne afterwards.
>>
>>28686374
They are known to burrow in rocks, so I'd suggest taking a Pokemon with Rock Smash down to your nearest cave, but where do you live?
>>
Does having your dream eaten hurt? I heard ypu can get high from it. Is that true?
>>
>>28686503
Yeah, no. It's like getting your life sucked out of you. You're fine physically, but it's painful as fuck.
>>
>>28686496
Right now I'm in Mahogany, but I'm heading over to Blackthorn soon.
>>
>Tfw some people are having a pokemon battle close to your house
>Tfw both are using auto weather pokemon
>It's a hail team vs a sandstorm team

Moving close to a place with a battle frontier area was a mistake
>>
>>28686374
Yeah, look for a better snake 'mon.
Joking aside, are you even near their territory? Some humans seem to think that rock-based Pokemon will just show up anywhere there's rocks.

>>28686503
Let me guess, you've got a trickster Ghost-type egging you on? It feels horrible, like all dreams but nightmares are fading from your mind.
>>
>>28686578
I didnt know you could live next to a battle frontier.
>>
>>28686593
I go over to Blackthorn to look for them sometimes but I haven't even seen one.
>>
>>28686617
A lot of people do, in Sinnoh, at least. Most of them are trainers who trying to beat all the Brains.
>>
>>28686660
Unfortunately, I've never left Unova, but they do tend to like dark places - I think it's because of their eyes. If you see any caves, crevices, or probably even just a big enough hole, you might find one there.
>>
>>28685812
I may pass you, I'm heading to Castelia to board my plane to Johto.
I'll be the guy with the folding bike on his backpack, it's yellow and the backpack is orange.
Feel free to say hi.

If you're going to be staying there for a bit, check out the musical in Nimbasa. It's great fun for your pokemon.
>>
>>28686715
Thanks, I'll make sure to check the nearby cave when I go there later.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 786x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 786x602px
>be braixen
>be in pure, undying love with hoomyn bro
>giving him tons of affection, keeping unfaithful bitches away from him
>nii nii doesnt notice me until a few weeks later
>he promises me to marry me once i've turned into a beautiful delphox
>nigga knows how to wait for a girl to turn into a fine-ass woman
>is nice enough to even give me some special petting for the time being
>next day brings me with him when visiting his co-worker
>nigga has one of these derpy ass purple pokerapists
>get out to the backyard to get some fresh air
>see this braixen with an exceptionaly retarded look on its face
>nigga keeps checking out my ass
>suddenly ditto rapetacles exploding from its dick
>give him a nice branding with THE STICK
>go back inside , bro giving me a stupidly innocent look
>browse this board again
>mfw you talked my bro into treating me like stupid meowth in heat

i will have to sneeze all over his lasagna later to teach him a lesson.
>>
>>28685812
There an amusement park there as well. It's pretty fun, there's also the Gym there which also doubled as a Roller coaster, but I heard it turned into a Modeling Agency.
>>28687277
If you're gonna do that, go back to Solaceon town.
>>
So if a person were to hypothetically get sexually assaulted by a pokemon, could said person possibly be charged and arrested for pokephilia? Hypothetically speaking of course.
>>
>>28687277
>>/solaceon/
>>
>>28687375
Move to Solaceon town. You'll be fine there.
>>
>>28687418
I, er I mean this hypothetical person wouldn't be extradited, would I?
>>
>>28687438
Probably not...
>>
>>28687347
>>28687393
this vixen cant hear you over the sound of not giving a shit.

i'd most likely just drag him innawoods if there is no other option
>>
>>28687457
That's not very reassuring
>>
>>28685788
After I get my swimsuit I'm gonna surf with my Croconaw and go to Cianwood to chill out for the week, maybe head for the Safari Zone.

>>28686338

I think it's a retaliation because of the discord... maybe that's going too far?
>>
>captcha tries to convince me that a Gym entrance is the front of a Mart
ffs

>>28687277
Well, you're ACTING like a stupid Meowth in heat - my Trainer turned me down, but rather than keeping at it like some insatiable bitch, I decided not to, because humans aren't toys. At least wait until you're a Delphox so you can hound him with "but you praawwwwmisssssed!!!!"

>>28687375
Depends on region, I think. Human courts usually assume that humans are the only ones who can initiate 'mon-human sex, so they see it as a sort of statutory rape.

>>28687465
You realize that's probably going to make him stop loving you in any way, right? Put it on pause, at least.
>>
>>28687497
There's a Discord?
>>
File: 1460134709459.jpg (8KB, 213x251px) Image search: [Google]
1460134709459.jpg
8KB, 213x251px
>walking about
>suddenly bump into this huge group of weirdos
>someone named "Champ" challenges me to a battle
>four Weedles, a Drapion and a Meowstic (male)
>win easily and they all shout "CHAMP LOST TO THIS?"
What was that all about?
>>
>>28687514
I'm not too well versed in law, but I'm from Kanto if that helps
>>
I got in a fight with my Mienshao and accidentally killed her. Anywhere I can dump or destroy the body so I won't get caught by the Poke-SWAT?
>>
>>28687554
Here's what you do
step 1: turn yourself in
step 2: plead guilty
step 3: repent for your sins
>>
File: Totally Not Looker.jpg (5KB, 164x165px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Not Looker.jpg
5KB, 164x165px
>>28687554
Don't worry just tell me how it happened and where you are, I'll come by with a cleaning crew.
>>
>>28687550
Oh man, you ran into... THEM. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of cult where they share Pokemon and foist them onto their always rotating leader to fight with.

>>28687534
op, m8
>>
>>28687514
by "dragging innawoods" i dont mean i would fug him against his will. i am nothing like those nine-bitches or even purple rapemon.
>>
>>28687534
Link's at the top of the thread
>>
>>28687589
dont trust the frog munchers
>>
>>28687551
Never been, but I've heard they're pretty strictly against "pokemon are intelligent." You might have a case if you have something like video evidence including multiple ignored orders to stop, but honestly it's one of the times I'd recommend NOT telling law enforcement, and seeing if you can't protect yourself with your own Pokemon.

>>28687625
Well what do you intend to do there? Seriously, if you want to convince him of something using anything but force, you're better off in an environment where he's comfortable, like his own home.
>>
>>28687573
He was Mienshao's fault.

>>28687589
Mienshao tried to use cosschop on me but I stuck out my knife to defend myself.
>>
>>28687697
A fight gone sour, don't worry tell me where you are and I'll sort this all out.
>>
>>28687690
Well the thing is it wasn't my Pokemon, I just hope no one finds out, knowing the people around here they'd lynch me in a heartbeat.
>>
>>28687550
>not knowing the traveling gang of showderp
Dude how do you not know them?
They always post a thread around /pkmnbattle/ asking what pokemon and movesets should they use and then livestream the battles, the result come to be interesting to very bizarre strategies, you got very lucky meeting them, too bad they didn't have a good team from what you say.
>>
>>28687737
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe keep your Pokemon with you more often just in case they want to try again, but so long as you two probably weren't seen, humans likely won't even know.
>>
>>28687788
Say that reminds me, I never told my mons what happened. I mean they can tell something happened, but I didn't tell them what it was, should I or would that be a bad idea right now?
>>
>>28687733
Hey, you handsome, you meet a girl named Emma? That cunt calling itself "New Looker" or something like that, I'm thinking of going to visit her at her office and... you know, give her a lesson
Do you want to go with me? That bitch is really hot
>>
>>28687855
Why didn't you just send out your Pokemon to safely KO it? You fucked up badly, son
>>
In the waiting area now, match should be soon.

Think they're still cleaning up the debris from the last match, what the hell was that Trainer's problem?
>>
Bonjour everyone!
>>
>>28687864
She sounds like a nice girl, don't go and do that now.
>>
>>28687881
Aww man, good luck!
>>
>>28687881
It didn't look like he had full control of his Tyranitar, things got kinda out of hand but he got it reigned in before there was too much damage.
You got this dude!
>>
>>28687875
They were at home okay? I didn't fucking know I'd get jumped, it never happened before.
>>
>>28687881
Good Luck buddy.
>>
>>28687881

Good luck! I'm tuning in to watch right now, how exciting!
>>
>>28687690
>what do you intend to do then?

i got him to give me an intimate massage every evening. until i get to evolve , i will keep all possible concurrence away. just a matter of time. the block is pretty crowded, so i should better wait until he's taking a break from work.

if that doesnt work, i'll hit the gym until i can evolve, and remind him of his promise. bitches around these parts ain't good enough to have him , anyway.

everything that happened just played bro further into my embrace.
>>
>>28687901
She grew up on the streets, I'm sure she is a naughty girl in bed especially if she's forced
>>
>>28687881
I'll try to watch on my Pokégear, hopefully I can get a good signal in the Ice Path. Good luck!
>>
>>28688020
You know what, why the hell not, just tell me a Rendezvous point.
>>
>>28687881
Oh shit, guess I made it to Cianwood on time. Will be watching you and cheering you on! Gonna ask the Pokemon Center lady if we can watch it on their big TV.

Also, unrelated, what help relieve tentacool stings? Me and my Croconaw got stung pretty bad a few times.
>>
>>28687881
Shit, not the right time to train Elekid. On my way now, will be cheering for you!
>>
>>28688090
Burn heal works pretty well actually, the coolness relieves the pain and stops swelling.
i get stung fairly often swimming down in Pacifidlog
>>
>>28688149
Thanks! Guess I'll pop into the Pharmacy... oh. I could've just asked him, huh?

Anyone else in/near Cianwood who wanna watch Tobias get destroyed?
>>
>>28688020
>homeless
>orphan
>teenage
>kalosian
>wears a tight black suit
Sure she loves the D
>>
File: PNF.jpg (7KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
PNF.jpg
7KB, 150x113px
>Welcome back to PNF Sports, bringing you live coverage and play-by-play of the Ever Grande Conference
>We now continue the top 64 round! Up next, on the red side, a Trainer in his first ever League tournament. On the blue side, you know him, love him or hate him, it’s Tobias!
>The battle commences, and Tobias gets the first move! As usual, he sends out Darkrai on the blue side
>His opponent leads off with…Dusknoir?! An interesting choice
>Wait, choice is right! There’s a Choice Scarf wrapped around its neck. It gets the jump on Darkrai! And…is that a nail? It’s Curse! Darkrai is cursed!
>He reponds with Dark Pulse, taking the weakened Dusknoir out in one hit! But you can see him struggle a little! Curse is already taking its toll!
>Red side’s next Mon is…Walrein! Darkrai outspeeds it, and…oh no! Dark Void hits home! Walrein is fast asleep!
>Wait, what’s that in its mouth? A Chesto Berry? Walrein is awake! This rookie certainly came prepared for Tobias and his Darkrai!
>Walrein uses Hail! Now Darkrai’s being hampered with ice AND Curse!
>Dark Void lands again, and Walrein falls asleep with no Chesto Berry to save it! Wait, what’s this? Sleep Talk! Walrein fires a Blizzard at Darkrai! Direct hit!
>Darkrai responds with Dream Eater! It steals Walrein’s vitality, healing off the damage from that Blizzard, and Walrein is down! But Darkrai staggers as Curse and Hail hit hard!
>Red side sends out his third Pokemon…and it’s Ninetales! It doesn’t appear to have Drought, as Hail still blankets the battlefield!
>Darkrai fires ANOTHER Dark Void, and it lands again! Wait, look at Ninetales’ mouth! Another Chesto Berry! Ninetales fires back with a Flamethrower, and it hits home!
>Darkrai does not appear happy! It retaliates with a Dark Pulse, and Ninetales is taken out in one hit!
>Since one Trainer is now down to half of his team, the rules call for a field switch, we’ll cut to commercial while the field is changing
>>
I'm not a competitive trainer myself, but I run a vineyard. I have a bunch of Sudowoodo around the place to scare off birds, and a few shuckle to ferment berry juice. Problem is I got some kind of tiny brown dragon-lizard thing that dug into the Shuckle shelter I put up for when it rains. Is it going to hurt the crops or Pokemon?
>>
>>28688221
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK
>>
>>28688248
Could you take a picture or something?
>>
File: trainercard-Jake (2).png (20KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Jake (2).png
20KB, 245x171px
I'll admit that I haven't had the best beginnings, but what matters is that I'm free of an abusive household. I've heard that a Pokemon Journey can do wonders for the soul. Perhaps my team-no, my friends and I can find inner peace while trying to get all the badges of Hoenn...
>>
>>28688221
Fuckin brutal man.
>>
>>28688051
"Fleur-du-Lis Café" located near Magenta Plaza. Lumiose city, you know. 19:00. Don't let me, dude.
>>
File: 1465301056750.png (30KB, 541x487px) Image search: [Google]
1465301056750.png
30KB, 541x487px
>>28688221
You know, maybe revealing your strategy openly in a thread this faggot browses wasn't such a good idea
>>
File: tobias.jpg (36KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
tobias.jpg
36KB, 452x256px
>>28688221
this is so easy I'm literally shitposting while smacking this kid around
>>
by the looks of it , braixen bro is fucked

i know how it goes. i've seen it 11 , or 12 times already. people refusing to become intimate with their loving pokemon will only face problems due to denying this very natural thing.
there is a reason why both used to marry back then, people who try to be all rightous and shit are moralfagging our species into an unnatural state. dont make this mistake braixen bro, denying the love you owe your sister will only lead to disaster
>>
>>28688221
Three down already? Man, that's rough. I guess it's either Sceptile or Scizor next. Still on your side, anon! You can do it!
>>
>>28688016
...that's not a bad plan, actually. Make sure that he's at least moderately okay with what you're doing. And if you want a physical relationship, make sure he's very willing to have one with you - it sounds like right now he doesn't want one, and is treating you like a meowth in heat because you've been acting very sexually demanding.
>>
>>28688221
ANON WHERE THE FUCK IS NINJASK
>>
>>28688221

Holy shit what the hell is that Darkrai made of? And that's just his first Pokemon!

Man all my Pokemon are just staring intently at the screen. Especially the Lucario; I've never seen Reggie this tense before.

I don't know if he's ever faced a battle like that though; he's a Champion Pokemon from Sinnoh. Are all conference battles like this???
>>
>>28688351
Ninjask took a really bad Stone Edge in the qualifiers. Can't fight.
>>
>>28688221
Don't worry guys, I know he's got this
>>
>>28688221
God damn. This is hard to watch. Taking out just Darkrai would be a victory.
>>
>>28688221
>And we’re back at the Ever Grande Conference, with a rookie first-timer against Tobias and his Darkrai!
>While we were gone, the field changed to rock, and now the red side sends out his fourth Pokemon
>Darkrai looks like it’s breathing a little hard, Curse and Hail are taking their toll
>It’s Flygon! Tobias commands Darkrai to open up with Ice Beam! I think he can already guess what item his opponent is carrying!
>Flygon dodges, and it dives at Darkrai with a blistering Outrage! I think the red side’s Trainer wants to end this now!
>No! Darkrai intercepts it with another Ice Beam! Four times as much damage as usual, and Flygon crashes into the ground, out COLD! But Darkrai staggers from Curse again, and the last of the Hail crashes into it as the sky clears up! He’s not looking in good shape!
>The red side Trainer’s gritting his teeth now as he sends out his fifth Pokemon, he’s looking desperate
>It’s Sceptile! Darkrai doesn’t even wait for a command as he launches an Ice Beam!
>Sceptile dodges with Double Team! Darkrai keeps firing off Ice Beams, but none of them hit! Sceptile keeps on Double Teaming as Curse saps away at Darkrai!
>Darkrai’s starting to look heavily weakened! It seems desperate as its Ice Beams keep missing! Wait, what’s that? Sceptile’s charging something in its hands
>It’s Focus Blast! This could end it! Could we see Darkrai fall?!
>>
>>28688299
Alright, see you then.
>>
>>28688405
Cmon you fucking Darkrai just faint already
>>
>>28688405
It's happening oh shit
>>
>>28688405
I was expecting Flygon to have Protect to waste time until Curse takes Darkrai out. I guess he didn't have enough time.
>>
>>28688405
How many moves does this fucking thing know?!
>>
>>28688405
>Focus Miss
It's over isn't it?
>>
>>28688405
>implying Focus Miss hits
>NO! Darkrai dodges, and Ice Beam lands! Sceptile is completely frozen! But Darkrai doesn’t care! It seems enraged as it keeps firing Ice Beams at the hapless Pokemon!
>The red side Trainer returns his Sceptile quickly, conceding its defeat in the match, and throws out another Pokeball. His sixth and final Pokemon is…SCIZOR!
>Scizor charges in with a Bug Bite attack, but Darkrai launches a Focus Blast straight at it! It’s a direct hit!
>Wait, what’s that light? Is that…it’s Mega Evolving! It’s a Mega Scizor! It’s still charging at Darkrai! Bug Bite hits head on! Darkrai looks like it can barely stay standing! One more hit and this could be it!
>Mega Scizor isn’t stopping! It’s firing up a flurry of Bullet Punches! Darkrai is getting pummeled!
>DARKRAI IS DOWN! HE’S OUT! THIS FIRST-TIMER DID IT! AS ARCEUS IS MY WITNESS, DARKRAI IS BROKEN IN HALF!
>Mega Scizor stands ready as Tobias calls out his rarely seen Latios! Very few trainers have made it this far, and almost none have defeated Latios!
>It’s charging in, a Bug Bite on its claws!
>Latios draws back, opening its mouth for a…Fire Blast?! NO!
>Mega Scizor is down! But is it out? It’s trying to get up! The referee is beginning the ten count!
>Five…six…NO! Scizor’s Mega Evolution ends as it collapses unconscious!
>IT’S OVER! Latios stands tall over Scizor, what a valiant battle! If this is the first we can see from this up-and-comer, I’m eager to watch his battles in the future!
>>
>>28688541
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28688541
w-well at least Darkrai was knocked out
>>
>>28688541
Tobias is a fucking cunt.
>>
>>28688541
>Fire Blast

FUCK
>>
>>28688541
He did it! It might not be a full win but he took down darkrai! I'm so proud of this guy.
>>
>>28688541
>6 pokemon and a mega to ko darkrai
>ketchum did it with 4

anon exposed as a shitter
>>
>>28688541
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA

THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE POKEMON CENTER ARE CHEERING FOR TOBIAS

YOU STUPID PLEBS

AAAAAAARGH
>>
>>28688541
You did it Anon! You took out the Darkrai! You're going to get a lot of new fans. Great job!
I'm sorry that you had to face him so soon though.
>>
It's been so many years, I would think that he's starting to get too old for sports.
>>
Has anyone ever had a kirlia use draining kiss on the tip of your dick? Does it feel good or is it painful?
>>
>>28688541

FUCK

Reggie just bullet punched the tv, he's absolutely livid right now. All the Riolu on the floor are crying too, they look so disappointed.

For what it's worth EverGrande anon that was incredible. I haven't heard, let alone seen anyone defeat a Legendary Pokemon. Wear that with pride!
>>
>>28688671
>>/solaceon/
>>
File: Kamina_as_he_dies.jpg (64KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina_as_he_dies.jpg
64KB, 848x480px
>be me four years ago in Sinnoh
>some ten year old challenges me to a battle with tears in his eyes
>only has a Zubat
>win easily and notice that he isn't really happy with it
>tell him I'll trade his Zubat for a Slowpoke
>he accepts
>tell him to become a great Pokemon trainer with that Slowpoke and how he must learn to draw the power from the inside
>release the Zubat later because I don't need it

>be now in Unova
>strolling around
>see a fourteen year old fighting a strong-looking Ace Trainer
>it's a double battle and his mons are fighting perfectly together
>his team is Slowbro, Rhyperior, Chandelure and an Empoleon
>he wins and winks at me only to continue walking with his head hung high
How did I do?
>>
>>28686086
>>28686252

This is a terrible idea, she clearly lover her trainer and only wants him

You cant just get a ditto to rape her, you sick fucks
>>
Good job anon, /vp/ is proud of you!

>>28688638
>implying Ketchum is a shitter
>>
>>28688701
You did good.
>>28688714
Get out of here. Braxien.
>>
>>28688701
>releasing his Zubat

dude what the fuck
>>
>>28688714
See >>28688689
>>
>>28686578
You in sinnoh? if so the sandstorm guy might have been me. sorry.
>>
>>28688671

Considering its an attack...

Fucking Sinnoh.
>>
>>28688734
How would you like it if your Pokemon decided to trap you in a "daycare" so a ditto can rape you?

People like you should be in prison
>>
>>28688701
You did good. I'm also really impressed by your ability to know a Trainers age just by looking at him.
>>
It's like the old couple said, you'll never get people to change their minds about how they treat pokemon, all you can do is make their pokemon's stay more comfortable.

By the way, the tropical habitat is done.
>>
I challenged Ketchum today but he only had his Pikachu on hand. Man, what a disappointment.
>>
>>28688701

>release the zubat

But Crobat.
>>
>>28688824
Pokemon like you should be back in Solaceon town.
>>
>>28688323
I like how this guy thinks

Finally someone intelligent that knows you cant just use Ditto to rape them until they're dead inside
>>
>>28688888
>>
>>28688887
How about you lock yourself in a room full of disgusting Dittos
>>
I thought Hearthome was the people who think pokemon are people.
>>
File: 1470767224043.png (236KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1470767224043.png
236KB, 394x370px
Did anyone watch the kalos league? shit was hilariously salt inducing,

someone got their voltorb out and threatened to bomb the place.
>>
>>28688824

>trapping
>rape

You're an idiot who doesn't know shit about breeding. Pokemon can get comfortable around other Pokemon they're compatible with and like, there's no rape involved especially with Ditto. The environment that gets a Pokemon interested in breeding MUST be comfortable to both Pokemon, but also requires them to interact with on another. Depending on time and their mood any compatible Pokemon will, under these conditions, breed willfully.
>>
>>28688934
Sadly that's our neighbors, during contest season we get a lot of "dedicated" fans...
>>
>>28688924
Will do once I'm in Solaceon.
>>
>>28688934
That church is so weird...
>>
>>28688541
awwww shit, I was really rooting for him! I wonder if I can at least buy him a drink in Ever Grande.

My match with Tate and Liza went really well! Wailmer carried the whole thing with Surf while Whimsicott just floated above the water and Stun Spore'd their Pokémon. Solrock set up a Sunny Day but Whimsicott's Solar Beam was faster lol

so now that I can Dive in Hoenn, where's the coolest underwater place to check out? I'm gonna loop south around Pacifidlog and head to Rustboro once I get back to Slateport.

Also how big do Wailmer usually get before they evolve?
>>
>>28688965
How are the contests anyway? Can't say I've ever bothered to watch one. nobody ever hosts any here on the island.
>>
>>28688955
It really, really depends on the Ditto. Some of them are just aggressive as fuck, no pun intended. Not surprised Braixen holds a grudge against them; it probably only takes one.
>>
>>28688955
Ditto is the one Pokemon that only knows how to rape
Have you ever seen its face when it's going to fuck something? that's a rape face

You could at least get a nice Arcanine and try to have them get along but no lets just have her raped until she has no will left inside
>>
The League inspects all artificial habitats for pokemon abuse. Anyone pulling off forced breeding will be arrested and all their things confiscated. The land itself, they may try to resell, but they try to put reputable breeders in charge of it if they can.
>>
>>28689015
They're nice, just don't sit next to a Solaceonian...
They get really worked up.
There was this one time where I entered my Infernape into the toughness contest, because he's obsessed with ribbons, and after I won, 5 or 6 of them came over and offered money for alone time with him...
>>
So, I think I finally found a ride to Dweford. Some old guy has started up a little ferry service on Route 104, and he agreed to take me there today. He also gave me a bit of info on the gym there since challengers use his services quite often, he says that it's a Fighting type gym so Ralts should be able to mop up pretty well.

I hope she won't mind sitting out on most battles until then, I want her to be well rested and ready!
>>
>>28689009
There's some old underwater ruins just east of Pacifidlog that are pretty neat to check out
>>
>>28689019
>>28689056

>Ditto
>aggressive

Ok now I know you're both trolling. Try projecting on something less obvious next time you sick fucks.
>>
>>28689015
It's all reality TV nonsense now. And they totally shill whatever spoiled brat they're selling now until they dump them in a few years for someone else.
>>
So I headed east of Rustboro to Verdanturf. On my way, I caught a Whismur which evolved into a Loudred, also a Marill which I haven't used yet. Decided to challenge Wattson since I was feeling confident after the Roxanne victory.

He had an Electrike and a Magneton. Since I had nothing super-effective against Electrike, he was kind of hard, but a combo of Loudred and Nuzleaf managed to take it out. Magneton was then destroyed by two Karate Chops from Machop, but not before taking a very strong Thunderbolt.

Still, I did it! Got my second badge! I think I'm going east again to Fortree.
>>
So I'm still here on alola, and get this, there was this bright light in the sky and now some sort of weird jellyfish looking thing is flying around attacking people. What do?
>>
>>28689127
What contests are you watching? The ones here at Hearthome are usually alright, other than the Solaceonians...
>>
>>28689177
took my name of for the Draw thread...
>>
>>28688948

And then everyone sent out a Golduck. Dude just lost it and threw their Voltorb at them.
>>
>>28689111
Ditto is a 2 faced Pokemon

It's nice when there's a humans around but if you're a Pokemon alone with it or a horde of Dittos they just try and rape you not caring what you think
>>
Okay, so Ever Grande anons match was all I wanted to see, really. Going to have my friend teleport me to Rustboro with hs Alakazam now.
After picking up Anorith, going to train Elekid and Anorith a bit before challenging Roxanne.
>>
Well, that happened.

At least me and my team got the Darkrai, so I'm pretty happy with that.

The Pokemon Center's still defrosting Sceptile, but everyone else seems okay.

>Fire Blast
Fucking hell, I thought I had a shot at the Latios with Mega Scizor, too.

I'm gonna go return this Key Stone to its owner, and then I'm gonna lay low for a while. Someone already tried to approach me for an interview, and I'm too spaghetti for this shit, I post on here after all.
>>
>>28689259
>>28689111
Although in their "defense", they probably don't think of it as rape so much as just thoroughly exploring the other Pokemon's body.
At least one human I overheard at the park mentioned a couple Dittos kept trying to climb all over him even when he pushed them off, so apparently it's not necessarily Pokemon-only.
>>
>>28689259

If what you said had even an iota of truth the Pokemon I bred would be terrified of Ditto. I worked with Ditto and my Greninja for a year and a half before my switch up to breeding for Riolu. Greninja liked the Ditto a lot, he was very sad when I sent Ditto to my Johto friend for her Chikorita breeding.

Ditto are tricksters, they like taking form of other Pokemon and playing games but they are not malicious.
>>
About not being able to tell people how to treat their pokemon: ignore everything a kid tries to tell you about how pokemon are to be paired together.

I do not stress my daycare as a fuck factory, though. It is in my office: NOT A QUALIFIED BREEDER
>>
>>28689349
We're proud of you dude! Nobody could have known about fire blast
>>
>>28689405
...and on my sign.
>>
>>28689349
You did well man, My team and I couldn't even hope to land a scratch on Darkrai.
>>
>>28689349
Darkraifag probably taught it Fire Blast just for this match. I can imaging him having the money to buy all the TMs he need. Great job nonetheless! I loved the look on his face after the battle.
>>
>>28689349
You did well considering it's your first time.
You'll get him next time.
>>
>>28689349

You did great!
I swear that Darkrai had a million moves or something. Are there referees or judges there that inspect Pokemon they suspect are illicit?
>>
File: trainercard-Tobias.png (22KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Tobias.png
22KB, 245x158px
>>28689349
That was a good match.
>>
>>28689385
Because your Greninja is a fucking slut that doesn't understand love
>>
>>28689349
Damn shame you couldn't beat him man. If it's any cosolation shit like that is why I've been petitioning to have legendaries banned from tournaments.
>>
>>28689349

If you need a place to settle down for quiet come by Camphrier in Kalos. It's quiet and comfy here, lots of open space and berry fields.

If you do get an impulse to battle there's a place to the west if you're interested too. I hear plenty of trainers of varying skills practice there.
>>
>>28689490
Then we get legal precedent for little kids to say anything is "too powerful" and all of a sudden, everything is banned.
>>
>>28689477

Yeah nah fuck off troll

>>/solaceon/
>>
I slept in too hard. Found my Excadrill got restless and raided my pantry.

Is it bad if the thing ate 4 bars of Ramen?
>>
Coordinatorfag here, took the right ship to castelia city this time I went for some tourism with my pokemon they really enjoyed the urban enviroment specially my porygon-z, but I started to notice that my venipede acts a little weird when It's crawling around I swear I've seen it move faster than usual gradually I might add...

Anyways I'm moving to the next route and I heard that it's a desert, it might be cool to try sand surfing with my garchomp again if the weather is not that bad

I'll update you guys when I get to nimbasa city
>>
What happens in the PC? Are your Pokemon, like, frozen?
>>
>>28689549
There's a difference between a Darkrai and an Exploud though.
>>
>>28689606
A Darkrai and a Salamence have the same strength though, and Pokemon like Salamence and Garchomp are obtainable.
>>
>>28689408
>>28689427
>>28689435
>>28689447
>>28689449
>>28689490
>>28689504
Thanks m80s. Not sure what I'm gonna do for the moment now. Definitely need to get Ninjask into physical therapy first, then...I dunno. Might take up Kalosbreeder's offer. Never been to Kalos. Place sounds nice.
>>
>>28689589
They become Digital Monsters, of course.
>>
>>28689606
Not to someone that doesn't have the resolve to get better.
>>
>>28689657
That sounds like a stupid name.
>>
>>28689349
How long are you going to stay in Ever Grande? I'm headed in that direction and I'd be happy to buy you a drink, you did a fuck of a lot better than I would have that battle was great

>>28689092
I know there's a popular spot to the west of Pacifidlog, but I'll be sure to Dive out in the other direction too!

>>28689259
You must have had a shit Ditto, I know they get touchy and invasive but it's not malicious and it's certainly not rapey, by any means. It's a way to get more familiar with the shape in the event that they'd need to replicate it, sort of like >>28689350 said but completely nonsexual.
>>
File: 2181 -safsd.jpg (99KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
2181 -safsd.jpg
99KB, 500x550px
So can Excadrill stomach's handle Ramen or am I making a trip to the pokemon center?

I dont think it'll be fatal but I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>28689754
Atomic shits....
>>
>>28689558
have you never heard of stockhold syndrome?

After a year and a half of being raped while the person who was suppose to protect her looks the other way she's bound to get some mental issues

Go send her to an Oranguru shrink and see, you idiot human
>>
>>28688323
>solaceonfags shilling this much
reeeee
>>
>>28688323
Solaceonfags

Stop giving sinnoh a bad name
>>
What did I miss? There was no signal anywhere in Ice Path...
>>
>>28689741
Not sure, anon. Might be skipping town soon, people keep staring at me in public. I know it's to be expected, but I'm getting kind of uncomfortable. I can ignore it in a match just fine, but outside it's kind of hard to not get nervous and spill spaghetti.

Thanks for the offer, though. If I'm still here by the time you arrive, I'd be down for it.
>>
Alright, this old dude ferry was a fucking mistake. Maybe he's gone senile or something, but right now we're stopped on Route 106 a little ways from Dewford because he hit a pokemon with his boat and the poor little bastard got sucked under and sliced by the boat's propeller.

So here I am, sitting on a tiny island of sand while the old guy inspects his boat, holding this slimy bleeding Mudkip. Not really how I expected my trip to go.

If Mr. "I was a great sea captain back in my day!" doesn't get his tub started soon I'm gonna have to swim the rest of the way to get this Mudkip to a center, I don't want it dying on me.
>>
>>28689807
Creeps like those guys are why I moved to the battle area in the first place. that and the tournaments here anyways.
>>
Fuck, I think my Machop just broke his arm. Can Pokemon centers heal that kind of damage? How long would it take?
>>
>>28689860
Evergrande anon could only knock out Darkrai before he got defeated. He put up a good fight though.

>>28689874
RIP that Magikarp ;_;
>>
File: sketch.png (6KB, 640x940px) Image search: [Google]
sketch.png
6KB, 640x940px
>>28685749
I survived my encounter with Giratina. I was unable to rescue my friend from wherever it took him. But I see its reflection in mirrored surfaces so often.

I want to kill myself, this torment is too much.
>>
>>28689643

I'd be stoked to meet you, but yes you should get healed up and recharge after that intense battle. I'm pretty sure Reggie would love to meet you too, he was completely invested in that battle.

>>28689807

I don't take Solaceonfags as representative of your region. That'd be like taking that stuck up bitch from yesterday as a representative of all of Kalos.

I'd like to visit another region sometime but I'm not a huge fan of the cold. Isn't Sinnoh chillier compared to Kalos?
>>
Regardless of rumors or stories you may have heard, Ditto cannot be used for reproduction. It can copy any pokemon, down to their genitals, but it cannot copy their internal systems or even secretions. It's like fucking a living dildo or blowup doll. Ditto is unable to feel any sexual desire and cannot comprehend it from other pokemon. Ditto's mode of reproduction is asexual budding. It cannot even replicate gametes. Expecting Ditto to make eggs is silly and to fertilize a female equally silly. If the Ditto knows what the opposite gender of a pokemon looks like, it can replicate it, but it will still do nothing. If they don't, then they can't guess just from looking at one pokemon. Ditto's power is merely a simulation. It is not perfect.
>>
>>28689898
psh, just use a hyper potion on it.
>>
File: 1473138921236.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473138921236.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>you are region
>do you let your pokémon roam outside freely
>how much legal representation/independence do pokémon get there
>should they have more or less
>should pokémon be allowed to live freely in human society without being owned by a human

Unova
Only my mienshao does this
To my knowledge, more than other regions, feat. "how to deal with a zoroark rampaging through Castelia disguised as a human"
More
Yes. They are intelligent. Many are already employed in fields where they excel independently
>>
>>28689968

t. Someone who isn't a professional breeder
>>
File: 1449250865193.jpg (1MB, 1000x784px) Image search: [Google]
1449250865193.jpg
1MB, 1000x784px
>>28689950
>I'd like to visit another region sometime but I'm not a huge fan of the cold. Isn't Sinnoh chillier compared to Kalos?
Yes bring a coat or a few fire types

There's only a few areas that are relatively tropical/beach worthy.
>>
>>28690008
No, I'm not, but poke science was my forte.
>>
>>28689874
Yeah, I'm swimming for it. Mudkip was fading fast so I put it in a spare pokeball so I can swim correctly, this is just the best fucking day.

I hate swimming.
>>
>>28690000
what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>28689873
I'm camping on some little sandbar maybe a third to half of the way down from Mossdeep, so a couple days or so? If people keep staring at you just let Scizor out, that's probably who they want to see

>>28690068
I was gonna suggest a Pokeball, desu that should stabilize it long enough to get to Dewford without swimming. Good luck anon!
>>
>>28690000
>You are region

I am not Sinnoh thank you

>Do you let your pokemon roam outside freely

All 24 of my Pokemon have 100% access to my home. I'm more well off than most so the property is massive.

>How much legal representation/independence to pokemon get there

Standard, no real outings that raise an alarm.

>Should they have more or less

Pokemon aren't humans but should at least have the same basic principles that humans follow.

>should pokémon be allowed to live freely in human society without being owned by a human

Delibird roam like crazy here. Occasionally I get local Sneasel/Weavile who want to "recruit" my own Weavile into their little gang. If I go further into the snowy woods far enough Mightyena or Houndoom can be found. If I go into the city Pokemon can be found everywhere that are not owned by humans, some utilizing the stuff us humans built to stay warm others who survive off of human society.
>>
>>28690000
only answering because quads.
Sinnoh
Not my tyrannitar or Hippowdon, but otherwise yes.
They're pretty much treated the same here as anywhere else. ya catch em' ya own them
I'm all for more rights to pokemon, but I'm pretty lax with mine already.
If they can function as well as a human, then I'm fine with it, but that narrows down the spectrum to the likes of more intelligent pokemon like alakazam so I doubt it's gonna happen.
>>
>>28690037

Good to know; I was thinking of catching a Fletchling anyway. A warm Fletchinder helps eggs hatch much quicker than the method I've been using.

>>28690053

'Poke scientist' right. I suppose that explains how my male Greninja managed to make 20 Froakies with a Ditto, asexual budding. Ignoring the IV results stating that more than half inherited values similar to the Ditto than the Greninja.
>>
>>28690193
>IVs

I am saying nothing more to you.
>>
>>28690213
...and before you throw genetics at me, your "magic breeding" would never make what you say it does.
>>
>>28690000
>You are region
Assuming you meant "Your region", I'm from Sinnoh.

Yes. Only use Poke Balls when they want me to use them.

>How much legal representation/independence to pokemon get there
Standard

I think it's fine.

Depends on the Pokemon. Obviously we can't have aggressive Pokemon roaming in cities.
>>
>>28690213

>ITS AN IV DENIER

Holy fuck am I laffin; enjoy being a quack ""scientist""
>>
>>28690000
Sinnoh
Depends, I let my team usually have free reign, but with newer ones I'll keep a close eye on them...
Same as any other reigon...
They seem relatively content with it.
That doesn't sound like a good Idea, there are some very dangerous pokemon that could hurt people if not properly trained...
>>
>>28690000
>Johto
>occasionally
>An Ampharos runs a lighthouse pretty much so ???
>don't care
>If they're smart enough then whatever
>>
File: trainercard-H-Innawoods (1).png (26KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-H-Innawoods (1).png
26KB, 245x171px
>>28690068
I'm wet.

I'm wet and I hate it, but I made it here and the nurse at the center tells me that Mudkip will be just fine. The cut wasn't too deep, but she says I should stay in one of their rental rooms today until it's recovered. So much for my gym challenge.

Oh well, my new Mudkip kinda takes priority over that now, I hope she'll recover well enough to be a part of the battling team. Either way, I got the nurse to update my trainer card.
>>
http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/

>no oranguru option

It's shit
>>
so get this, I just got a call from a buddy of mine who just finished an expedition to the solaceon ruins. problem is, his escort back to his home flaked out on him and he doesn't have any pokemon of his own to protect him and needs me to pick him up. You guys know any pokemon I can bring with me that the locals won't try to rape?
>>
>>28685788
I'm going to rub that THICK FAT of mine on my friend's BELLY DRUM. After that, I'll give out a PRESENT to my friend, which will be a TM for DOUBLE SLAP. Then, I'll SWALLOW sludge to TRANSFORM myself. Sounds good, Right?
>>
>>28690442
Muk, Garbodor of Weezing lines. Chandelure, Bronzong, maybe a Klefki. Anything with a distinctly nonhuman shape.
>>
>>28690442
Magnetmite/Magneton/Magnezone is your best bet.
>>
>>28690442
Bring something genderless, I recommend a Staryu or Starmie that can light up the ruins
>>
>>28690000

Kalos. The older Pokemon are free to wander around but the Riolu I breed stay in the house and fenced yard. They're young and inexperienced, I don't want them getting hurt or stolen.

Pokemon have basic rights but it's not for all. IQ has a lot to do with which Pokemon can or can't do alone. Something like Alakazam is treated with more reverence than a Magikarp for example.

I'm ok with what exists now and I'm not concerned about expanding the laws for universal recognition.
>>
>>28690284
Most researchers that love pokemon hate what genetic research has done to how people perceive pokemon. It is part of why I refuse to be used as a fuck factory. I will not be a part of your eugenics movement, and I would sooner die. Which, by the way, is how you are getting your "perfect" pokemon. Genetics meddling. Nature has no such guarantee and does not even allow such things to even be possible. Your Ditto breeding? Smoke and mirrors. The old couple warned me about them. That is why they told me if I love and care for pokemon, do not leave the historical preserve. They cannot bulldoze us even if they dared. No, there isn't much business here, but if you love pokemon, that shouldn't matter.
>>
>>28690442
Gardevoir, Jynx, Lopunny, Meloetta are good at fending themselves
>>
>be me
>living in lacunosa town
>want to visit giant chasm
>apartment building doors locked during the night
>annoying fucking prick always patrolling around route 13
What do you guys suggest I do? giant chasm looks pretty interesting and these superstitious cunts are stopping me, aeceus I hate this town.
>>
>>28690633
>Good at fending for themselves
>Puts easily the most victimized species of Pokephilia

Anon...
>>
>>28678876
>>28678909
>>28678951
>>28679019

What happened with this situation? I'm on my way to Rustboro to challenge her for the badge. I'd like to know if I should prepare for Roxanne or someone else.
>>
>in Cianwood
>head north
>see a big blue beast
>it dashes away almost immediately and disappears into the water

What the hell?
>>
>>28690662
She was there late last night, you may still be able to catch her if she is actually leaving.
>>
>>28690650
Maybe it's for the best that you don't visit giant chasm, I've heard it's pretty spooky
>>
>>28690668
Suicune. Local tale has Suicune as something that appears every now and then.

I never saw it myself when I was there.
>>
>>28690653
That's why they're good, they know what to expect from humans and are on their guard

A koffing doesn't ever expect to get dicks put in all of its holes so is caught by surprise
>>
>>28690700
But that's why I want to visit, there's supposedly a really powerful pokemon there
>>
>>28690754
I've never been to Giant Chasm myself.

I can confirm though the the local town by it is fucking terrifying. I swear the place is haunted.
>>
>>28690754
Doesn't a giant Pokemon come out from there at night to look for children to eat?

Enjoy your death
>>
>>28690000
Tetralogies scrutinized

>>you are region
Also Unova.
>>do you let your pokémon roam outside freely
Sure I guess. None have ever expressed interest in this though.
>>how much legal representation/independence do pokémon get there
Unova is quite progressive in treating Pokemon as individuals. Fun fact: this means Pokemon can be charged for crimes in some cases (most notably theft and assault) where other regions would assign the owner as being responsible. Pokemon leaving or visiting Unova need visas just like humans.

Unova's cultural isolationism probably has something to do with it. I don't think Plasma could have ever become a thing in the other regions.
>>should they have more or less
Lived in Unova all my life. It's fine.
>>should pokémon be allowed to live freely in human society without being owned by a human
Terveiset, Plasmafag.
>>
I keep getting lectures from my grandmother about my Pokemon because apparently they're “too boyish” for a girl to have. I've tried to tell her several times that there's nothing wrong with it and there's a lot of guys out there that use “girly” Pokemon but she always says, “We're talking about you, not them.” I've been told to not take it to heart and to ignore it, but it's getting old.
>>
>>28690708
Damn, I wish I had gotten a picture of it. I got a brief glimpse and I thought it looked so elegant... then it dashed away.
>>
>>28690847
Are you from an alternate universe or something?
I've never heard anyone say anything like that, I'm calling troll
>>
>>28690754
Have you considered getting an abra, it learns teleport should be pretty easy to escape your building
>>
They let Ninjask out of the ICU, and Sceptile's been defrosted. Wew lads.
>>
I saw Groudon deep in the mountains. I swear I'm not lying! He was sleeping! It was too hot to get any closer, but I swear it's the truth.
>>
How much does it cost to live in Hoenn? I'm tired of the city life and I want something refreshing
>>
>missed anon's match against Edge the Darkraihog

FUCK
U
C
K
>>
>>28690911
Glad to see your crew doing alright. so, now what are you gonna do?
>>
>>28690847
What pokemon do you have?

Im a 23 year old man with a Delphox, Mienshao, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Heliolisk No I'm not that spammer, Butterfree, Gardevoir, Talonflame, Espeon, and Roserade...all of those are female. The other remaining pokemon I have are male and no one has raised an issue about that.

>>28690956
Taurosshit. Groudon live underground.
>>
>>28690770
This town is the fucking worst, you're forced into your house at sundown and you're not allowed to leave.
>>28690802
Do you seriously believe the tales they use to scare children anon?
>>28690905
Maybe, abra is pretty rare around these parts not sure if I can find one easily
>>
>>28689923
My plane just landed in Unova, maybe I can contact Shauntal.
She's the ghost type elite four member.
>>
>>28690958
I live here for free, but that's because nobody really knows I'm here. One of the benefits of fixing up and living in a cabin in the woods.
>>
>>28690847
Studies show that females with powerful and/or masculine pokemon become well adjusted and possibly even highly successful. They are also less likely to end up divorced.
>>
>>28690981
Probably headed to Johto next after I've taken a bit of a break. Need to unwind after this whole tournament.

>>28690958
Don't have to pay rent on a Secret Base, anon. Just need the Secret Power TM and whatever furnishings you want.
>>
>>28690629

Holy shit how indoctrinated are you? I breed for champion Riolu, sure, but I'm not sterilizing or irresponsibly releasing the Riolu that don't pass the IV check. I find them homes with trainers all over the world. They're bred and well cared for even before they hatch, they're well behaved and all very happy since they inherit their mother's jolly nature. What I'm doing is strides better than a commercial breeder who only breeds rare Pokemon for money that they scam out of families and labs, or worse the elitist breeders who incest breed or dump newly hatched 'imperfect' Pokemon by the clutch out into the middle of the wild to be eaten by wild Pyroar and other predators.

Don't you fucking suggest I don't love and care for Pokemon. I care about breeding great Pokemon, healthy and powerful, more than anything you could find in the wild, and who are proven wonderful partners for life.
>>
File: 1474417802764.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474417802764.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>28690956
Sure. I bet you saw kyogre too
>>
>>28691023
Oh, lucky you!
>>
>>28685749
Day off work (stacking shelves in local mart, I suck at battling and make no money from it) so relaxation day.
Gonna clean up the local wood with a few bros. Plan is to use Tailow to gust all the rubbish into a road and incinerate it with my Growlithe, Burnard.
Then head into town and get the crap beaten out of my team by some teenagers, (these kids always breeze into town, waste all the locals and move on).
Do some fishing, see if I can finally catch a cloyster, and then maybe watch some battles at the gym.
Maybe play vidya with Cap'n Thumbs, my Ambipom.
comfy life.
>>
Is it true wild Mudkip live in Hoenn? I really want a Marshtomp. Might even leave Olivine City for a few weeks to find one.
>>
>>28685788
Digging a trench, looking for lost electrical conduit. Some trainer kid came by and I gave him a red shard I unearthed. Told 'em to look carefully where they traveled, because secrets are everywhere. Man, I remember when I was her age. Good times.
>>
>Be me
>Live in Sootopolis
>There's no way for me to leave due to it's domelike shape
>Apparently two legendaries may awaken here and destroy the world while I'm near it
What do?
>>
>>28690993
No need to get an abra anon, just camp out outside town until dawn, or visit undella town for the day.
>>
That Eusine guy just ran up to me and asked if I saw what he saw too. He says he's been searching for Suicune for a long time and wants to catch it.

And you know... I kind of want to, too. I'm gonna catch it, I swear.
>>
>>28691103
No, they're not in the wild. But you can buy one from a pokémon breeder. They cost a lot
>>
>>28691103
I 'found' one on Route 106 today, I don't know about how rare they are though.
>>
File: Proof.jpg (92KB, 622x462px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
92KB, 622x462px
>>28691054
>>28690986

I even took proof before it migrated somewhere else!
>>
>>28691139
Where did you even hear this from!?
>>
>>28691206
It looks like you drew that.
>>
>>28691150
I know about Eusine. I once pointed behind him saying Suicune was there and he flipped out. When he realized it was a joke he tried to punch me!
>>
>>28691223
Well, this old fucker who I live next to keeps on babbling about Groudon and Kyogre, which apparently made the seas and the earth. For now, I'm just gonna try to find a Gyarados and teach it good moves.
>>
>>28691206
Looks fake breh.

I have a fucking Zygarde outside in my backyard and I can provide more evidence than that.
>>
>>28691206
Photoshop
>>
>>28690000
>You are region
Must be from Kanto, but I'm not legion thanks
When we're at home we do, but when we go places the only mon that's usually out of it's ball is my Zorua who hangs out on my shoulder.
>Legal representation
Normal amounts, our terrorist organizations don't really abuse pokemon like other teams sometimes do
I think it's fine
>Allowed to leave freely
Yeah sure, if they aren't causing problems
>>
>>28690888
She's the only one I've ever heard of complaining about it too. Then again, she seems against Pokemon trainers in the first place- she never went out and became a trainer when she was younger and she made my dad come home halfway though his travels to start a home life and find a wife.

>>28690986
I have my starter Feraligatr, Aggron, Garchomp, and Krookodile on my main team right now. I went out of my way to find females to maybe make her happy while in Sinnoh I gave up a shiny Gible because it was a boy but it's still the same with her. All my other Pokemon are I guess middle ground and a mix of male an female but she never brings them up.

>>28691037
My mom mentioned that too but seemed bitter about it. My parents divorced because my dad wanted to finish his journey and left.
>>
it might be just my autism preventing me from understanding tone and body language, but how the fuck do you know what your mon is trying to tell you? my mismagius might just as well be reciting the navy seal copypasta whenever it is opening its mouth.
>>
File: IMG_9235.jpg (28KB, 286x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9235.jpg
28KB, 286x215px
Dubs Decides
>>
File: PANIC.jpg (161KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.jpg
161KB, 1024x644px
Just saved my camcorder...someone should have warned me about the fucking Cerulean Cave.
>>
>>28691103
>>28691185

Mudkips are, like any starter, incredibly rare to find in the wild. Unless you're getting your first Pokemon in Hoenn or are best friends with a Professor your best bet is a breeder.

I personally don't know any Mudkip breeders but the circle of reputable starter breeders is nicely sized since labs have them in high demand. I recommend asking your local lab where they get their Mudkips from and then contact the breeder.

DO NOT SETTLE FOR COMMERCIAL STARTER BREEDERS. This is important. Those Pokemon end up being ill or have terrible IV scores, they're physically weaker compared to a well bred Pokemon and you might have some problems starting out.

>>28691307

Your Donphan looks dirty, anon. You should wipe it down with a towel to get the dust off.
>>
>>28691274
Another "THE END IS NEAR" Guy. Don't worry about it anon. Legendary pokémon are just myth
>>
>>28691283
I'm willing to bet what you have is a Core. Things are uncommon, but they can be kept as a sort of guard. They must be looking for their other parts, I presume.
>>
>>28691294
There are some things we cannot prevent. To be certain, she should've really realized that those kind of people never settle down.
>>
I got catfished by a zoroark. What do I do?
>>
File: chatot.jpg (3MB, 7016x4961px) Image search: [Google]
chatot.jpg
3MB, 7016x4961px
>>28691307
Ironman

>>28691307
They gesture, sometimes via tone or physically to communicate

Other times when things are more complex, I use this little guy on my shoulder to translate.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Snowpointfag here, caught a Clefairy last year on a roadtrip to Hearthome with my friends (one of them has a LDR with a contest girl or some tauroshit) When should I evolve it? I'm thinking of going out again to find a moonstone because she's my only chance at beating Candice, Volkner, and maybe Gardenia if I can get a Flamethrower TM. Any tips for a water trainer on how to beat these fuckers and how to train this Clefairy?
>pic related
>when your Clefairy flies on to the roof during the night and you spend all morning looking for it and it just takes a nap up there
>>
>>28691239
I'd be angry too if someone tricked me into thinking the Pokemon I'd been restlessly looking for was behind me.
>>
Uh...guys? My Gothorita just evolved and...well I thought she'd be happy but she just won't stop crying. I try asking her what's wrong but that's just making it worse.

Help?
>>
>>28691338
Yeah. Fucker also says that Rayquaza will save us all. The fuck even is a Rayquaza? I also got myself a Gyarados now, so goodbye Sootopolis!
>>
>>28691307
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>28691373

I told him it was a prank, but he wasn't having any of it.
>>
>>28691351
yiff yiff, daddy~
>>
>>28691400
Apparently, some anons think there are things called "shinies" which are well wanted. But one wouldn't believe such idiocy, right?
>>
File: 1410215723279.png (93KB, 409x370px) Image search: [Google]
1410215723279.png
93KB, 409x370px
>>28691371
What part of town do you live in? I'm in the rich district to the west.
>>
>>28691429
I bet you uploaded it to youtube
>FAGGOT LOOKING FOR A WATER DOG PRANKED (GONE WRONG!) (GONE SEXUAL!)
>>
>>28691451
Hey man, speak for yourself. My Ralts is shiny.
>>
>>28691393
Good luck anon and watch out for "raiquzi" or whatever it is called
>>
>>28691462
Well I won't deny that, kek.
>>
>>28691475
Post real pics or fake.
>>
>>28690993
Yo okay I'm from Undella town and like once every year or two some dumbass kid goes missing trying to explore Giant Chasm. I'm not saying don't go out there, but be careful for fuck's sake, the stories might sound ridiculous but there's something off about the place for sure

>>28691239
probably because you're an asshole, apparently

>>28689923
I'm not sure if I believe you but get yourself a Jigglypuff

>>28691307
Mudbath
>>
>>28691475
Picture.
>>
>>28691450
Oh no!
>>
>>28691451
Breeders are aware of a number of alternate pigmentations, and they are accepted across official breeding circuits. Mind you, it has to be one of the pigmentations that naturally exist for the pokemon. Artificial pigments will be denied by official breeding societies.
>>
>>28691479
I know. I'm currently going to go find my way to Unova, and go to that "Strange House" or whatever it's called. Apparently some edgy shit happened there. Should I look into it?
>>
>>28691493
>>28691518
Look at my trainer card, >>28690411 you can't fake one of those.
>>
>>28691571
That card's obviously fake as fuck. You can even see where it came from on it. Try again later, anon.
>>
>>28691381
Just give her a hug or pat on the head and tell her everything will be fine

Don't ask why, It's better that way
>>
>>28691556
I know absolutely NOTHING about that region.
>>
>>28690411
>>28691571
He's right. I work at the Department of Trainer Authentication, and you have to have accurate depictions of your pokemon.
>>
>live Pacificlog town
>no HM03
>my life consists of walking in logs between 6 buildings
>Can't bang anyone, there are like 4 girls in town and everyone knows each other
>One day some dude called Brendan comes through town, surfing right up on a buizel
>Beg to use his HM03
>He babbles about being a champ and challenges me to a battle
>Explain I lever left town so have 2 Wingull both level 8
>He throws pokeball
>don't even remember battle
>black out
>he went through my pockets and took all the money my mother left me in her will
>ask what pokemon centre I'm in
>"Pacificlog of course"
>I wish I could use selfdestrcut
>>
>>28691455
I live in the comfy middle class south, have a friend in the westside. We hang out at his place a lot more. I plan on moving out soon though, Try and get me some badges finally. Roark is gonna be easy peasy
>>
>>28691381
seems like your are living no the healthiest livestyle. well, not for too long anymore
>>
File: 1474409894322.png (1KB, 125x133px) Image search: [Google]
1474409894322.png
1KB, 125x133px
>>28691571
>>
File: trainercard-Ryan.png (14KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Ryan.png
14KB, 245x171px
Guys, I need advice. So, my parents run a logging operation in the backwoods, closest to Fortree City. My pokemon and I used to help out at the lumber mill, but I want to leave home and see if I have what it takes to be a good competetive trainer. Problem is, although my pokemon are very strong (due to the work), they and I have little experience in actual combat.
Any tips on getting started?
>>
>>28691571
Some official source. They want to deny female hippowdon. I call discrimination.
>>
>>28691623
Apparently the people there have their own unique Pokemon which hides itself as ice cream. Still going to look into the Strange House, any other anons interested in what I may find there?
>>
File: shinyrio.jpg (110KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
shinyrio.jpg
110KB, 1024x576px
>>28691451
>>28691475
>>28691529

Yep!

Alternate colored, or Shiny Pokemon, actually do exist! My fourth clutch produced this little girl with bright yellow fur instead of blue. I actually freaked out, I thought she was sick. But she was happy and healthy, she even passed her IV test when I took the clutch in for their exams.

The owners of my breeding pair of Lucario got into a huge fight over who would have her. They ended up flipping a coin and she ended up going to Reggie's trainer from Sinnoh. Last I heard she's been training with him in that big mountain in the center of the region.

So that Donphan is shiny then? That's so strange, it just looks dirty to me.
>>
>>28691556
Have a nice trip in Unovafat, don't get shot
>>
>>28691644
When did this happen? Brendan hasn't been through here in weeks.
>>
>>28691675
Sounds extremely weird. Do you have any picture of it? Are there more weird pokémon there?
>>
>>28691616
Okay that seemed to have worked. She's gotten real clingy though.
>>28691651
What do you mean? I've been hiking through Unova and it's been a blast. I'm not unhealthy.
>>
>>28691381
Anon i am sorry... but no one ever tells you about the ability of Gothitelle?

>inb4 pokedex holder fag
>>
>>28691686
I know. After I go to the Strange House, I may go to this place called the Desert Resort. Apparently, there's this really strong Pokemon which can remake the sun in there. Should I do it anons?
>>
>>28691675
report back
>>
File: trainercards.png (111KB, 766x368px) Image search: [Google]
trainercards.png
111KB, 766x368px
>>28691634
I listed my pokemon that have mega-evolution capabilities.

No shinies yet though. I haven't been that lucky.
>>
File: laughgirl.gif (13KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
laughgirl.gif
13KB, 165x115px
>Be working as a P.I. detective in Sinnoh
>Five out of ten cases of kidnapped pokemon are pokemaniacs and pokephilles
>Mfw each and every time they think they can battle their way out of it
>Mfw my Liepard always steals their pokeballs before they can send out anything and they bitch and moan that I don't battle

They always think they're so clever, too. Like none of their needlessly convoluted cover ups will fall apart or something. And they even try to moan that I'm the thief when I hold their pokemon until the cops show, too
>>
>>28691735
Alright. Just went in. Before I got here, I was given this thing called "Gyaradosite". Anyone know what it is? Anyway, super fucking crazy in here. Every time I leave a room, the furniture just changes in location. Really fucking spooky.
>>
File: 1426692922982.gif (3MB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1426692922982.gif
3MB, 308x308px
>>28691779
You're doing Arceus' work anon
>>
>>28691727
It's part of the course once she is a gothitelle, expect her to be more overprotective from now on.
>>
>>28691727
well, even then , it wont help you to live forever, or does it?
sometimes, people or mon are just worrying too much over unlayed eggs
>>
>>28691762
Thank you! The United Pokemon Nations and the DTA appreciate your update on your current pokemon. Stay safe out there Adam.
>>
>>28691729
Uh...no?
>>28691811
Well that's gonna be pretty awkward.
>>28691817
I'm not sure what you're getting at.
>>
File: Spell Tag.png (5KB, 80x90px) Image search: [Google]
Spell Tag.png
5KB, 80x90px
>>28691794
Alright, just found this thing. Apparently, it's called a "Spell Tag". Anons, try to fill me in on what it is.
>>
Hey guys
Finally found a good job! All I need to do is listen to this unovalooking guy.
We're all water trainers- yarg~ wannabe pirates
>>
>>28691858
in this case i will make it easy for you: she sees your remaining lifespan down to the millisecond whenever she looks at you, knowing that she will outlive you by 200 or more years
>>
>>28689346
An update on this. After training a bit, Elekid learned to use Low Kick, so I used that to make my way through the Gym Trainers. Challenged the Leader, and lost. Sturdy Geodudes are not good for my team.
>>
One of the reasons I'm vacationing in Alola is to study the naturalistic practices of the natives. I wanted to see if there's anything more they can teach me. I believe in the bond I have with my pokemon. The old myths must have some truth to them. These stones, as much as I know minerals to possess elemental properties, I do not believe they are the only source of that power.
>>
File: Solosis.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Solosis.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>28691866
Alright, so two things have happened. Got myself a bunch of items, and there's this girl that kept on teleporting everywhere telling me about some sort of fucked up shit that she got sent into an eternal nightmare. I also got this cute as fuck lil' guy. Dubs name him.
>>
>>28691808

Thanks bruv. It's kinda fucker up sometime but to be honestly I enjoy a lot of the cases too, because the Psycho to idiot ratio is definitely not balanced. I've seen some fucker up shit, but there is always the midlife crisis fuck that thinks they can just become the next Rocket Boss or something. Always good to stop them in a while when they try to escape.

>Mfw people who only know league battling always say Dig is shit
>Mfw I have no face
>>
>>28691915
Oh...shit. Well that's gotta be hard on her. Maybe I should get my other pokemon to talk with her.
>>
>>28691973
It's just part of being a Gothitelle anon, she'll work it out on her own.
>>
>>28691858
I am not really sure why exactly she was crying and though i never visited unova i know Gothitelles can see or predict the future
>>
>>28692024
Still, I want to support her. It can't be easy.
>>
File: sylveon.png (780KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sylveon.png
780KB, 1280x1280px
So I'm Unovan and I was on the HoloVox with a Kalosbro today, and he talked to me about this new pink pokémon called "Sylveon", it's pic related. Apparently it's a new evolution of Eevee, and it's a "fairy" type?
That doesn't exist, right? He was messing with me. Fairy type sounds extremely stupid and the pic looks like a fake pokemon my 10yo cousin would draw.
It's just a flying Eeveelution, right?
>>
>>28691709
cunt put me out for a while
>>
File: Tyrant.jpg (246KB, 730x810px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrant.jpg
246KB, 730x810px
>>28691960
Alright anons. Caught myself a Tyranitar on Route 15, and now I'm heading over to the Marvelous Bridge, where I was told I should bring this item I found from the house to. What should I do?
>>
>>28692097
Are Unovans this xenophobic, or am I being trolled?
>>
>>28692097

No, its real. Someone in my town has one. It's kind of terrible but I think that's because it has a naughty nature. It keeps picking on the Riolu I take on walks through Camphrier.
>>
>>28692171
I'm asking a legitimate question, you fucktard. I've never been to Kalos my whole life and I know nothing about Kalos pokémon. Is that thing real?
>>
>>28692229
Is your Riolu proud of its power? I got a friend who told me that's the only good way to breed a Riolu/Lucario
>>
>>28692171
They sure fucking are, Being from Sinnoh makes anything I say automatically ignored and all they say is ">>/solaceon/"
>>
>>28692097

...how can this be flying?

Is it like a Dodrio, with small wings we can't see?
>>
>>28692233
You say that as if Eevee isn't everywhere and hasn't been exposed to every form of environment.
>>
>>28692169
Well, make sure you know what you're doing while raising the tyranitar. They tend to get aggresive really easily and whenever the pick a fight they set off sandstorms, and I can say from experience that having that happen in a populated area is not appreciated.
>>
>>28692369
Alright, gonna make sure he's got his temper in check.
>>
>>28692299
I don't think every Sinnoh person is a /solaceon/, but after a guy raped my ambipom I have to be fucking careful around people.
>>28692308
I thought the ribbon could work as wings..? It sounds stupid but it's the only thing I could think of.

>>28692315
Living in Nimbasa I'm pretty used to seeing many forms of Eevee. I've only ever seen the seven forms I know of. Sorry for being ignorant, I guess...
>>
File: help.png (103KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
103KB, 220x308px
>>28692169
>>28692390
ANONS HELP. I have no idea what the fuck this thing is, and it's probably a legendary. Zero idea what it's type is either, so I will need help on this.
>>
>>28692233
>What is internet, the shit you are using at this very moment.
Anon please though fairy types are a recent discovery (3 years ago) you should have at least heard about it.

Though now that i think about it unova have no fairy type pokemon.
>>
>>28692397
Looks too small to actually support its weight. Doesn't look sturdy enough to even glide.
>>
>>28692430
Oh shit man, catch it, I heard that thing is Darkrai's natural enemy, use it to beat tobias or something!
>>
>>28692255

Some are but those ones aren't ones that pass the strict IV exams for champion certification in breeding. I dunno who would think those are the best bred ones.

Some like to sleep, some are sensitive to noise, some kind of make a mess and thrash around like little Mankeys, some are tough little guys and some are sneaky or a tad vain. It depends on the individuals and what they inherited from their parents.
>>
>>28692430
definately fairy
>>
Guys, I'm getting worried about my zoroark, I caught her using her illusion ability transforming herself into the local breeder girl from my town many times and I don't know why.

And before anyone of you label me as one of those solaceon pokefuckers, my zoroark has never make any kind of advances on me, just petting her and wanting me to brush her mane she is a little spoiled because of that but otherwise she sees me as her trainer still,

But back to what I was saying she seems to be oddly ficiated to her maybe there's something I'm not seeing.

I'll keep you guys updated if anything else happens
>>
>>28692438
Recent discovery my ass. Any idiot can see attacks acting in manners that don't match the other types. Even paleolithic people knew of this.
>>
P.I anon here, I'm gonna make this snappy

If you're using the GTS to transfer pokemon, take them off now. Some creep I've been tailing has a bunch of notes about it, and it's the fifth one this month. I think I stumbled into an actually seriously group here. Sent my porygon to search their PCs before they came back and it's glitching, I gotta run an antivirus and then get the police to tail these fucks before the night is over.

Take care. Shit, I thought it was just another regular stolen pokemon case.
>>
>>28692576
Thanks for the update man, sorry about your Porygon.
>>
>>28692450
>>28692485
Alright anons, second to last update for now. I caught it, but the fight caused thousands of dollars in damage, which I can't pay for at all. So I'm currently being hunted down by Unova's finest, and I gotta find a way to leave. I may just find a place to hide for now, but it'll take a while.
>>
>>28692564
Don't you remember those days when it wasn't even considered a real type? and the poke science magazines were full of articles about if it was a real type or just some normal type attacks with weird propertys.
>>
>>28692623
They can trace your IP when you post here.

Bye.

>>28692532
ANOTHER ONE?

She wants attention. Simple, if she makes an advance, you know where its going and you need to stop it. Pokemon in general do stuff for attention.
>>
>>28692623
If you can make it to The Castelia City Middle Dock, I'll sail you out, no questions asked.
>>
>>28692650
[a report of pokemon induced memory modification has been filed with the pokemon league. Your IP has been traced and emergency personnel alerted.]
>>
>>28692669

new thread for continued autism
>>
New thead when?
>>
>>28692532
>>28692677

It might not be Solaceonfagging. Your Zoroark might just model herself after a human to masquerade as and picked her specifically as a 'face'. I've read about Zoroark and they typically disguise themselves as human relating to the gender they are, and age sometimes too.

Ditto do something similar with their transform abilities but they aren't as good at mimicking human behavior compared to Zoroarks from what I've read and seen. Ditto are kind of derpy little blobs.
>>
>>28692760

too late. >>28692748
>>
>>28692779
Either can take a while to learn the proper behaviorisms of their target. Zoroark are taught this skill naturally, whereas Ditto learn by trial and error.
>>
>>28692623
Last post. I'm leaving Unova now, going to Kalos. Wish me luck.
>>
Friends and I are geeked out by the fact that the Lost Tower south of Solaceon Town (We're backpackers from Kalos, for what it's worth) doesn't have any Hex Girls, or just...goths in general. It's just farmers.

Anyway we're all amateur ghost hunters. I have a Pumpkaboo and a Phantump from back home, and I've been looking for a Misdreavus in the tower at night. One slipped away, but I'm determined to catch it.

As such, Sinnoh feels kind of drowned in ghostliness. It almost feels like people are smiling from being all fucked up by something. It feels distorted...it's totally affected my vacation/adventuring too with my friends.

Any other places I should check out? We're going to some ruins in Solaceon tomorrow.
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.