[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nuzgen/ - Nuzlocke general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 135

File: 5NwNdpx.jpg (54KB, 347x640px) Image search: [Google]
5NwNdpx.jpg
54KB, 347x640px
Nuzlocke General - Lies Edition

Previous thread: >>28666278

POST YOUR PROGRESS OR START A NEW RUN

pre-patched romhacks:
start up a rom of your choice (or legit game if you're that guy) and start up a run so this thread can actually last more than a day
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/46f42aozbdoba7i/AADUmKHucw-_Yv9w-53u4utoa?dl=0
https://mega.co.nz/#F!7YIlVRDT!jKoKP6CelJvpA85D_yolmg

the old pastebin:

>Nuzlocke Info
http://pastebin.com/12STviC1
>Links to official games
http://pastebin.com/WAC4ePwU
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Romhack Links
http://pastebin.com/bcPxpEQT
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Emulator info
http://pastebin.com/T6G4xScj
>Difficulty list
http://pastebin.com/X2pMb0ed

>Pokemon Nuzlocke images
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxu318m9an5ulbm
>Pokemon Bank Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?ueadxvt1f52m0md
Additional Templates
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmfck3jdowgn472
>This includes
>All Pokemon images by Ken Sugimori
>Nuzlocke Templates
>Boxed image sets
>Badges
nuzgen discord chat
https://discord.gg/WPDUYd8
>>
File: 1436995504161.png (258KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
1436995504161.png
258KB, 600x609px
Ok /nuzgen/, I need your help.

I saved game in the middle of the fight with one of Rocket Execs in Polished Crystal. His last pokemon is Gengar. He has almost no hp left and is leech seeded, so he'll 100% die in the next turn. The thing is, he's faster then my currently active pokemon and he's gonna kill him with next attack. I could switch, but all my pokemon are red/yellow hp and will die from his Shadow Ball.

This means I literally have to sacrifice one of my team to win this fight, there's no other way, one will die. I can sacrifice:

>Hera (Heracross), lv 34
gives lots of coverage with bug, fighting, dark & flying physical moves)
>Legatus (Ninetales), lv 43
is Fire/Ghost, also gives a lot coverage with flamethrower, extrasensory & energy ball)
>Hoe (Seadra), lv 41
While I could easily and relatively painlessly replace her with other water type (I have Red Gyarados) I was hoping to have dragon resistances as Kingdra, also Gyarados got a little boring for me.
>Onion (Vileplume), lv41
strong poison & grass STAB with toxic & leech seed. Also pretty bulky
>Ivan (Sylveon), lv35
Fairy coverage + sub/calm mind mon.
>Shinen (Golem), lv 41
SHINY. Also only physical attacker other than Hera, and has great defence (since his evo requires lots of def EV)

Which one do I sacrifice, I can't decide. Fucking nuzlocke.
>>
File: red++ chart.png (569KB, 2455x1765px) Image search: [Google]
red++ chart.png
569KB, 2455x1765px
>my PC died while I was away from home for 2 days
>had to use the spare parts I had from my previous build
>lost everything it wasn't saved on my external hard drives
>had to make my shitty template again
Wish me luck because I'm doing a blind run.
>>
File: black2random__6929.png (7KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__6929.png
7KB, 256x384px
why cant our threads stay alive today, fuck the millions of threads being made about the new trailer man wew

anyway here's my team for skyla's (dark-type) team, if I'm lucky her lead will be something I can Quiver Dance on and then I basically sweep, otherwise Yorgos will probably have to carry me since most Dark types are physical attackers and can't really harm him too much (and I have X-Scissor, hehe)
>>
>>28669627
These dubs command you to kill Golem :^)
>>
>>28669627
Good luck?

Vileplume tank?
>>
>>28669627
>Shadow Ball

Just switch in to Heracross? Am I missing something?
>>
>>28670145
>fuck the millions of threads being made about the new trailer man wew
It's gonna be way worse when the starter evos drops.
>>
File: Update 3.jpg (623KB, 1672x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Update 3.jpg
623KB, 1672x1033px
Finally had my exam today so now I can play Pokémon (did well too).

I don't know where to put my team's info, so it stays empty.

I'm training the following guys:

- Magnemite
- Voltorb / Little Boy
- Slowpoke
- Swinub / Swiny
- Seel / Sia
>>
File: black2random__8294.png (27KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__8294.png
27KB, 256x384px
Her team was Sharpedo, Houndoom, and Mandibuzz. Random TM compatibility blessed Setsuko by giving it Surf, so I could easily tank a hit from Sharpedo as I set up a QD, OHKO, then OHKO her Houndoom. Mandibuzz (funny how her ace matches the original gym type) went down easily as well, for it lacked a Flying STAB, so with a Sleep Powder or two and Surf spam it slowly went down as well.

Also, third time in a row that I brought Yorgos into a gym battle and he ended up having to do nothing.
>>
>>28669627
Think on their personalities. Who would be most willing to tank for the others/ Who would die for you?

Choose them.
>>
>>28669627
>>28670219
this. Heracross is half Fighting, which is immune.
>>
Anyone else doing that naturia run? Havent seen the threads for awhile. Do I just keep missing it?
>>
>>28670400
No, Ghost types are immune to fighting
>>
File: team3.png (97KB, 516x376px) Image search: [Google]
team3.png
97KB, 516x376px
Gonna continue with my randomized White run. Midway through Pinwheel Forest, with what I think will be the longest part in the game without a new encounter. Pic related is our team right now.
>>
>>28670400
>>28670219
underage
>>
File: keldeo.png (151KB, 514x769px) Image search: [Google]
keldeo.png
151KB, 514x769px
>>28670921
Fun random encounter. Had the Musketeer theme and cutscene as well before it.
>>
>>28670219
>>28670400
It's the other way around

>>28670386
soo, Hera is new, she's little hotheaded and wants to impress others as newfg she is.

Legatus is leader/spiritual liege as the oldest of my mons.

Hoe is angry all the time.

Onion is chill dude, kind of second in command after Legatus, but without his sense of leadership.

Ivan is a bit strange, really THE random-mon of my team.

Shinen is a bit annoying for others since it's special snowflake of the team and acts as one.

THat's kinda how I imagined it. Of course I don't keep any detailed backstory (I'm not that autistic) other then my basic feeling about how they "are".
>>
File: bridge.png (122KB, 513x391px) Image search: [Google]
bridge.png
122KB, 513x391px
I love Unova. Definitely my favorite region. These bridges are so comfy.
>>
>>28671375
just let vileplume tank idiot
>>
>>28671392
It won't, all mons are on red/yellow health. Vileplume has the most of them (like 1/3rd), but that's still not enough.
>>
File: trap2.png (156KB, 517x771px) Image search: [Google]
trap2.png
156KB, 517x771px
Took a sneak peek in the desert for my next encounter and it's......

another boy dressed like a girl. These fucking traps! Ability is also meh.
>>
>>28671420
Use a healing item?
>>
>>28671375
I can see basically any of them doing it, so do what you think feels right.
>>
>>28671703
I tend not to use them, and even if I would (I have one full restore in backpack) - my ninelates, which is currently active pkemon, will die because of it's fire/GHOST typing and sp. def lowered.

>>28671829
I'll probably go with Seadra. Legatus wanted to take this one, but Hoe being angry as always got tired of this shitty cliffhanger (I saved more than 24 hrs ago) so she jumped ahead and took one for da land.

RIP Angry Hoe, you'll be remembered.
>>
File: red++ chart.png (576KB, 2455x1765px) Image search: [Google]
red++ chart.png
576KB, 2455x1765px
Brock was easy, the only problem was that fucking Aerodactyl, that piece of shit only spammed sand-attack and took me like 15 minutes to kill it because not even one attack connected. Omastar and Kabutops died after 2 Vine Whip from Soylent Green.
>>
Alright, Time to give Eternal X another try

jollynuzcrew.com
>>
File: regi.png (157KB, 511x768px) Image search: [Google]
regi.png
157KB, 511x768px
>>28671596
Well lads, game over.

Was ready to face Burgh, and this faggot has a Regigigas as his ace. Don't forget the fact that I have abilities randomized. Swept my whole fucking team, Game over....
>>
Just as a reminder since the last thread I'd posted this in was killed due to hype. If you wanna use nightly builds of Desmume for Pokemon, the last one that works the best with every game is revision 5258 of Desmume.
>>
>>28672763

What advantages does it have over the 9.11 release?
>>
here's the update for tonight as I arrived in lentimas town, had to change a lot since last update so it took quite a while, ugh. Team's really being good as fuck rn tho, but ofc there's no guarantee it will stay like this for very long.

>>28672397
turn off legendaries, anon
>>
>>28673120
To be honest I couldn't provide anymore that would be classified as more than anecdotal at the moment.

HG/SS seems to be a lot more stable. Some of the graphical bugs in Platinum are gone now (not the flickering but the lines around water.). Pokemon Black and White haven't crashed a single time. Etc.

Like I said I can't really give you much more than that since my testing with each revision was about 30 minutes long and I haven't really gotten around to testing it further.
>>
>>28673357

Oh, cool. By "stable" do you mean the "sprite glitch" is less common? The glitch where your character's sprite is fucked up, forcing you to reset.

I was also interested in hearing if the "dots" glitch was fixed too, where black dots litter the ground as you move.
>>
File: xD Nuzlocke pt11.png (2MB, 1197x900px) Image search: [Google]
xD Nuzlocke pt11.png
2MB, 1197x900px
>accidentaly walked into Gonzap's Office and triggered the boss battle
>versus the Elite Grunt: sacked both Shadow Spearow, who died to Mantine's Bubblebeam, and Shadow Roselia, who died to Grumpig's Psybeam, in order to save my confused starter
>the fight against Gonzap started relatively easy, his Electrode OHKO'd by Daybreaker's Psychic
>then, with Scarmory's Hyper Beam and Quagsire's Rock Tomb, he double targeted my Ballio switch-in, who survived
>turns out Protect->Potion->Protect can fail on the second Protect as Kangashroo took Scarmory's 4x Aerial Ace and lived with 7HP
>won the battle and my Snag Machine is back
>>
>>28673933
Yeah, the glitches with the sprites freaking out hasn't happened once while I was tinkering around, but, like I said just a short period of time.

Nah, the dots are still there in both hg/ss and platinum, but, there used to be another bug where they had black lines next to water sources in platinum.
>>
Do you guys think anyone here cheated in their run? Like a teammate fainted and they healed it back up and then claimed it didn't faint or they didn't get the mon they wanted in a route so they caught a different one.
>>
>>28678207
I have cheated a few times like making a savestate before attacking a rare pokemon or ignoring a death because it was bullshit.
>>
File: Team 3.png (29KB, 856x541px) Image search: [Google]
Team 3.png
29KB, 856x541px
Doing a Nuzlocke of Heart Gold.

gonna take on the 1st gym soon. tips?
>>
>>28679051
>level 14
You should have evolved that Eevee into Jolteon or Galceon, but you already missed the stab attack.
>>
>>28679094
Need stones for those, well at least jolton no idea how to get glaceon in this rom.

gonna get everyone to 15 at least then try my luck.
>>
>>28678207
I've cheated in a way that I start doing a Nuzlocke, get too attached to my mons, and then give up and progress normally.
I wasn't about to lose my fucking Altaria. I nearly shit my pants when it was the first encounter and not some random shitmon, I thought it was a lot rarer.
>>
>>28678207
As someone who is on their 15th or so attempt at a Black nuzlocke I assume most people are as stubborn as I am and would rather win legit than cheat
>>
>>28679120
Are you playing Sacred Gold? Because you get a free evolving stone after beating the Sprout Tower.
>>
>>28679149
yeah its sacred gold
>>
>>28679178
Beat the Sprout Tower and the Sage will ask you which is your favourite Eevee evo, then choose whatever you want.
>>
File: cute snail.gif (2MB, 420x298px) Image search: [Google]
cute snail.gif
2MB, 420x298px
>>28678207
I cheated my most recent nuzlocke from accidentally killing one of my route captures, a Rhyhorn, because of a fucking crit. Caught the second Rhyhorn I saw

I still ended up wiping that run when the same bitchass Fraxure that killed the Rhyhorn ate a crit when I needed her most
>>
>>28679197
what do you recommend? was thinking espeon because they're pretty good but jolton seems like it be really handy, but then again i missed the chance for stab.
>>
>>28678207
I don't know if you'd consider it cheating, but I did it once, solely because the ROM glitched out and I had to restart it. One of my Pokemon was most certainly going to die, but I just kept him alive when I restarted it. At last I assume he was likely to die due to Pursuit.
>>
File: FirstBlood.png (39KB, 972x730px) Image search: [Google]
FirstBlood.png
39KB, 972x730px
Fucking Spindas.
little guy took a crit uproar.

First blood ;_;7
>>
File: heart attack.jpg (56KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
heart attack.jpg
56KB, 533x401px
>Crit leaves my boy with 1 hp
t-thanks
>>
Just a small update. Been making a decent amount of forward progress, but no new badges since last time.

Currently, I want to grind my team to level 26 before fighting Archie atop Mt. Chimney. Arethusa just learned Play Rough, so I think I'll be fine.

A note about Shedinja, is that I evolved my Nincada on a route where I hadn't gotten my encounter yet, so I'm treating it as my Route 110 encounter. The little guy should prove invaluable against Wallace later on, if I have the patience to train it up.
>>
File: vp nuzlocke.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vp nuzlocke.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
started a new game on this, still havent finished it.. looks promising so far

anyone post their runs to youtube? i love seeing Randomlockes and Nuzlockes at work.
>>
File: PKMNnaturia.png (459KB, 1063x751px) Image search: [Google]
PKMNnaturia.png
459KB, 1063x751px
Just beat Faulkner, and holy shit is this game relentless towards nuzlockers. But no one has died so far! I've only killed a couple encounters.

Anyone have any tips for me? I learned the hard way that you can't exit a Gym until you defeat the Leader, barely escaped with my mons.
>>
File: d4216.jpg (72KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
d4216.jpg
72KB, 378x363px
>fire red randomizer
>random starters
>random abilites
>get slakoth with thick fat
>eventually get slaking with no downside
>shit on everything
>>
>>28681236
How much does he rape?
>>
File: Capture.png (66KB, 872x535px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66KB, 872x535px
>>28681258
A lot
>>
>>28681291
Jesus Christ that is horrifying.
>>
File: allruns.png (362KB, 1255x1020px) Image search: [Google]
allruns.png
362KB, 1255x1020px
Finally fucking done with my FireRed run.

Now the question is, what games should I do next?

I'm torn between Polished Crystal, Kanto Black, Namless FireRed, and Sigma Emerald.
>>
File: image.png (268KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268KB, 640x1136px
Well, shit.
>>
I think I asked this a few threads ago but never got an answer. I wanna play through a Pokemon Romhack with a completely new region. What's the best hack for this that doesn't have fakemon? Obviously I wanna nuzlocke it, I'm just curious.
>>
>>28678207
nah
thought about it once but felt bad almost immediately so i just restarted the run

there's no point in lying to myself. if i can't do it properly i'd rather not do it at all
>>
File: Nuzlocke Progress 4.png (47KB, 1652x682px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke Progress 4.png
47KB, 1652x682px
Finally making some decent progress! Last run was halted by my rival's surprise Dragonair and Dragonbreath's 100% paralysis rate, but this time we're going strong. About to tackle Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well, and then on to Bugsy.
>>
Just got out of Rock Tunnel, gonna skip over Lavender Tower and go straight to Celadon

Deadmons
>Moe the Petilil (Died tanking a git from Surge's Stunfisk)
>Dante the Lotad (Died while being switched in for exp, only lasted about 3 battles)
>Perenia the Staravia (Reversal'd by a Timburr)
Burb the second Staravia (Raised up after Perenias death, died to a Swift switchin from rivals Servine)

Boxedmons
>Balboa the Roggenrolla
>Furbait the Riolu
>Zardoz the Kadabra
>>
File: 20160921_061325-1280x844.jpg (406KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_061325-1280x844.jpg
406KB, 1280x844px
It's a beautiful fucking day /nuzgen/

What game next?
>>
>>28680943

whered you get the file from? ive been looking everywhere and still cant find it
>>
>>28673344
Yeah probably, not in the mood at this point to start over. That beginning of the game is so painstakingly slow. The hand holding and all that. I think I'm gonna start an even crazier randomizer playthrough with Fire Red. Randomize as much as possible and laugh at all the crazy shit that happens. VBA can speed it all up a notch so it doesn't lag all the time. Only downside to it is that it's only Gen 3, and Gens 4 and 5 have my favorite additions when it comes to Pokemon, moves and abilities. Oh well.
>>
>tfw you lose your whole team to a randomized trainer with 6 fucking beldums
Just shoot me now I guess.
>>
>>28682897
Lol I see it's possible to do a Metronome only run. Not sure if that's a Nuzlocke friendly format, but very funny to look into.
>>
File: fan.png (99KB, 698x516px) Image search: [Google]
fan.png
99KB, 698x516px
>>28682897
Thanks for being my fans guys!
>>
File: metaan.png (161KB, 703x522px) Image search: [Google]
metaan.png
161KB, 703x522px
>>28683064
My starter: its type is Water. Don't think the randomizer added a physical/special split, so could be worse.
>>
File: golaso.png (142KB, 702x514px) Image search: [Google]
golaso.png
142KB, 702x514px
>>28683108
Couldn't catch Ludicolo as my first encounter, but luckily there's route 22. Found this little guy there:

>tfw your Golem is a mixed sweeper with extremely high Attack and Sp Atk, terrible defenses, a bug typing and has Arena Trap
>>
>>28678207

I have a few times. It's always against wild Pokémon while grinding, though. I get so disconnected frmo the game I don't even care what happens, so when one of my Pokémon dies because I don't give a shit anymore I just load the state and decide I will play seriously.
>>
>>28683194
>>28678557
>>28679220
>>28679295

I'm disappointed, /vp/
How can you even live with yourselves? How can you finish the game, see the league roster picture and not think about how its totally undeserved because this pokemon should totally be dead and i ignores because 'it was a bullshit crit' and that pokemon should never be captured because it was the second encounter of an area

HOW DO YOU FIND PEEEEACE
>>
>>28682739
Do Pokemon Red ++ next my man.
>>
>>28683194
>>28678557
you weak faggots make me sick. how bad at video games do you have to be to cheat your own rules in an already easy children's game? kys
>>
File: SEND HELP.png (9KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
SEND HELP.png
9KB, 256x384px
W E W
E
W

Naturally it got away.
>>
>>28683354

I only reset when I feel I stopped Nuzlocking.

I reset because losing a mon because I was bored doesn't make me sad at all, unlike losing that same mon when I was playing seriously.
>>
>>28682547
Taking on the Team Rocket base underneath the game corner, I make a foolish mistake in thinking Bertha could tank a hit from a murkrow that was 4 levels lower to rockslide it.

Nope
>>
So now it's time to train the new girl
>>
File: dot png.png (69KB, 416x627px) Image search: [Google]
dot png.png
69KB, 416x627px
starting a plat randomizer nuzlocke.

Other starter was a kabuto
>>
File: 18 Before League.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
18 Before League.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Made it through Victory Road yesterday, and after a bunch of training, it's time to take on the Elite Four! I'm not too worried about any member besides Lance, who I don't really have a counter for. King Keith can probably take Aerodactyl, Gyarados, and maybe Dragonite but I'm just gonna have to beat down those two Dragonair. I expect some losses there, hopefully not anyone crucial to beating Rival DICKS. It's been a very successful run, so let's hope I can still win, since this is the first time I'm using no items in a nuzlocke, wish me luck!
>>
File: rip chikorita.png (39KB, 418x292px) Image search: [Google]
rip chikorita.png
39KB, 418x292px
>>28683931
immediately lost this thing to a random cloyster aurora beam on route 202...

still have my combusken and flareon though. Maybe the game wants a mono fire run
>>
File: sshit.png (79KB, 416x626px) Image search: [Google]
sshit.png
79KB, 416x626px
>>28684347
first trainer battle after minor grinding

fuck
>>
File: ffuck.png (69KB, 418x313px) Image search: [Google]
ffuck.png
69KB, 418x313px
>>28684523
and then the first trainer in the jubilife city school

why
>>
File: dialga aftermath.png (45KB, 420x313px) Image search: [Google]
dialga aftermath.png
45KB, 420x313px
>>28684598
update:
this was my team after fighting a trainer in the first gym. Fuck dialga. Used up all my potions because I was getting greedy with flareon

Killed a medicham on 202 and a houndour in the mines, which both would have been nice to have.

Also, barry has a latios
>>
File: 19 League Champions.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
19 League Champions.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Wew, I'm pretty proud to have managed this on my first run without using items. Less so because FR/LG are pretty easy, but still proud nonetheless.

As I expected, Lance gave me the most trouble. There were no losses until that point. Gyarados was an easy takedown for King Keith, and Squirtle handled the two Dragonair with Blizzard pretty handily, but took some major damage and was out of commission for the rest of the fight. The problem came when Dragonite came out. Luckily I threw Protect on Sheboon, and was able to beat him through a process of Toxic stall/Paralysis/a lucky crit Body Slam. Had to sacrifice Sheboon to outspeed in the end though. Aerodactyl was tough too since I couldn't use Squirtle and Keith was weak, but I was able to handle it with poison and paralysis again.

Final battle seemed relatively easy, but I knew I had to make a few hard decisions since this was set mode. Alakazam was a toughie, but opted to Reflect and Future Sight more than Psychic, so I got it down pretty quick. Pim Pim went down to Gyarados to paralyze him so King Keith could come in on the switch, and then King Keith took the Future Sight after KOing Gyarados. Rest of the fight went well from there. Surprisingly, the survivors of the battle were three of my first six mon.

I've been doing a lot of nuzlockes back to back in the last month or so, think I got through 4 since I've been posting to nuzgen. Gonna probably take a break for a bit, since I have a bunch of other games to play. I'll probably be doing a run of Black 2 and putting a lot of effort into the templates when I get back, but ciao for now.
>>
>>28672397
noooo mate!
>>
>get team to level 30 in fear of Jasmine's Steelix
>lake of rage and Pryce are easy as hell
Shit
>>
how the fuck do i move forward in polished crystal if the guy i need to fight to use flash is in the dark cave baka

newfag question sorry
>>
>>28685310
could be worse brah i have the entire series to play back to back and i still havent finished red

congrats on the victory, glad Squirtle the Blastoise survived. hope to see you around with a new nuzlocke soon
>>
>>28685643

Good luck to ya! I'll probably show back up before SuMo comes out to do the Black 2 locke. I'm gonna run through SuMo pretty fast when it comes out, and then immediately nuzlocke the alternate version, so it probably won't be too long.
>>
>>28681826
Glazed specifically Blazed Glazed which is a rebalance patch for Glazed which you can find on the nuz forum or in ops dropbox
>>
File: floaroma.png (49KB, 416x313px) Image search: [Google]
floaroma.png
49KB, 416x313px
>>28685269
my team entering floaroma city.

Fearow died in a freak gym accident (Roark had an alakazam that i underestimated), but i managed to complete my starter trio for the run

Gonna continue this run later and hopefully cut down on the deaths
>>
File: RetroArch-0921-131715.png (14KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0921-131715.png
14KB, 320x288px
>>28686308
>goddamn worried about koga and his 5 level higher mons
>still managed to trash him without losing a single hit point

Poison truly is pathetic
>>
Just started a Randomized Crystal Nuzlocke. Ponyta was my starter, and Rivalman has a Seel. I lost Toadsworth the Drowzee and Whacka the Diglett to random crits while grinding in sprout tower. Digletts are brutal, man.
>>
>>28686695
kris is cute
>>
Waluigi sacrificed himself to save Peach. He Disabled the Sonicboom of Bugsy's Electrode, and took a crit tackle for his efforts. RIP Waluigi. You were the hero we needed. Also, Egg hatched into Wart the Grimer shortly after leaving the Gym. It must be a sign or something.
>>
>>28685310
Can you please explain what "no items" mean?
You decide not to pick item from the grond, not to buy from the market, or not to use item in battle? I'm interested to do a No item locke after i've finished my White Run
>>
>>28688449
>>28685310
I've seen the rules now
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/63956535/large.gif
>>
bumping, you guys are really slow this week
>>
>>28682844
The Naturia File? Or my template?
>>
>>28682844
>>28689673
Welp, here the ROM:
http://dl.pokemoner.com/2016/06/pokemon-xy-naturia-beta-041.html

and I'll post the original template
>>
>>28689945
bueno
>>
File: PokemonXYNaturiaTemplate.jpg (68KB, 1063x751px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonXYNaturiaTemplate.jpg
68KB, 1063x751px
>>28690489
and this is the modified template I use amigo
>>
File: Nuzlocke team.jpg (223KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke team.jpg
223KB, 1600x1000px
Well finished up Erika, Pokemon Tower and Cycling road, No more deaths yet (A few close calls here and there though, Rick'sDick survived an Electrode with 6 hp left), but I'm gonna grind a little more before tackling Koga.
>>
Does polished crystal have a higher shiny rate?
>>
File: red++ chart.png (661KB, 2455x1765px) Image search: [Google]
red++ chart.png
661KB, 2455x1765px
>that Super Nerd with Raichu and Umbreon
I fucking hate Mount Moon.
>>
>>28685609
That was a mistake in 2.0.0. Update to 2.2.0 (you can keep your save file) and you won't need the first badge to use Flash.

>>28691523
Yeah, shinies are 1 in 1,000, not 1 in 8,000. Also the Odd Egg is always shiny.
>>
>>28692059
Thanks a bunch. You creator?
>>
After victory in Black 2 I decided to take on Platinum, being the only game I haven't played before. Going with random pokemon (including starters), TMs and abilities. This time I left stationary pokemon as they are, as fun as challenging Black Kyurem to fight Zekrom or Cobalion appearing and changing into Fug were, I think sticking to plot relevant ones works better.

Wailmer/Altaria/Pidgeotto. Obviously Wailmer, cause it's a fuckin bro, even if it's not the strongest. Dragon Turkey would probably work better, but whatever.
>>
>>28692471
>Wailmer lvl. 5
>moves: Splash, Growl

Welp, that nuzlocke didn't last long.
>>
Just started my first nuzlocke run in fire red, any advice? I currently have a charmander, rattata, and a mankey.
>>
>>28692121
Yep! Nice to hear of people playing it.
>>
>>28693115
Nuzlocke mode is so great. Awesome hack. Have you released anything else?
>>
>>28692471
retake. Lanturn, Metapod, Lileep. Took the last one. Got promptly rekt by Thunderwave/Supersonic combo. Lanturn didn't even have to move after that, I fucked myself up on my own.

Take 3. Absol/Jigglypuff/Smeargle. Number 1. I actually survived the first battle, so it's going pretty good.
>>
>>28693276
Just Polished Crystal. I started a few RPG Maker 2000 games years ago, but this is my first project to go beyond some idea notebooks and a 5-minute demo, lol. (Although I'm planning a post-GSC hack in the same universe as Red++.)
>>
File: Box1_IslandThree.png (29KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Box1_IslandThree.png
29KB, 480x320px
Dugtrio died to a wild Fearow's Crit Pursuit on Treasure Beach while grinding. It's bittersweet cause he was really slowing the team down, and while he was one of my Attack specialists, he had a Modest Nature, and really low HP. Who do I replace him with?
>>
>>28693555
Sandshrew! Another Ground Attacker, and Sandslash is cool.
>>
File: Team_IslandThree.png (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Team_IslandThree.png
22KB, 480x320px
>>28693555
Here's my current team.
>>
File: do it.jpg (17KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
17KB, 500x277px
About to do a blind Nuzlocke of X. I didn't own a 3DS when it came out so I know literally nothing about XY. Dubs picks my starter.
>>
>>28694072
>implying someone will get dubs
1-3 Chespin
4-6 Fennekin
7-9 Froakie

This post will chose your starter.
>>
>>28694131
Time to find out what a Chespin is.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-21-18-19-50.png (319KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-21-18-19-50.png
319KB, 720x1280px
Finally have full team in my blind Black 2 run.

Can I take on 3rd gym?
>>
File: red++ chart.png (689KB, 2455x1765px) Image search: [Google]
red++ chart.png
689KB, 2455x1765px
Fighting Misty and her gym before doing the Nugget Bridge was a mistake.
>>
File: Nuzlocke team.png (729KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke team.png
729KB, 1600x1000px
Well a grinding accident occured, ending Pancake's run (Which was sad really, Stunfisk was really good in this and carried the team through Rock Tunnel/Celadon/Cycling Road. Gonna get Barbara up to par before challenging Koga.
>>
>>28693060
anon assuming you haven't gotten past him already, KEEP MANKEY PROTECTED WITH ALL YOUR LIFE
charmander is a liability in the 1st gym, mankey will save your ass if you train it right
>>
File: RetroArch-0921-200259.png (10KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0921-200259.png
10KB, 320x288px
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

my heart
>>
>Starting a Nuzlocke in Y, never done it before.
>Start with Fennekin
>Catch a Bunnelby (Route 2) and a Scatterbug (Forest)
>Get to Route 3, right outside the forest
>Wild Dunsparce Appeared!
>Stun Spore on Dunsparce, switch into Bunnelby after he uses Rollout
>Rollout v3 kills the Bunny
>Send out Fennekin
>Rollout v4 kills the Kennekin
>Barely able to escape with catching Dunsparce

Wish me luck, I feel like this might be a short challenge
>>
File: victoryBugsy4.png (12KB, 319x285px) Image search: [Google]
victoryBugsy4.png
12KB, 319x285px
>>28682105
Victory! Weird twist, the randomizer kept Bugsy's gym bug typed, but gave him a Scizor. Banshelly's resistances really saved my ass.
>>
File: Sickteam.png (14KB, 412x305px) Image search: [Google]
Sickteam.png
14KB, 412x305px
GUYS! I think I got this nuzlocke. I've never been this lucky before. It's obviously randomized, but ffs, this is too good. The Gastly will be a Gengar, due to disabling trade evos.

I'm pretty psyched right now.
>>
>>28696849
>Using legends
>Using pseudos
>Using starters
Pig disgusting
Seriously though, as long as you're having fun, good for you, anon.
>>
File: RetroArch-0921-215436.png (14KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0921-215436.png
14KB, 320x288px
I think this is the run bois
I'll finally be free from pokemon red
>>
File: 3epQL.jpg (72KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
3epQL.jpg
72KB, 620x350px
>>28696914
I know it's shitty, but Johto doesn't have that many routes. I got a raticate, metapod and some random fish pokemon in the box, and I wouldn't switch any of my current team for them. If it makes you feel better, blaziken, rhydon and salamence got shit moves.
>>
>>28696436
So, this just happened.
>>28697100
Like I said, man, as long as you're having a good time, good for you. I'm not here to police your fun.
>>
>>28697017
Team?
>>
File: bestTM.png (8KB, 319x296px) Image search: [Google]
bestTM.png
8KB, 319x296px
>>28697171
And of course, I forget the picture
>>
>>28682105
LUL'D at the bo and ted. Very nice.
>>
File: RetroArch-0921-220733.png (13KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0921-220733.png
13KB, 320x288px
>>28697179
lasgo - lapras
snoop dogg - gloom
fatboyslim - snorlax
grimes - nidoqueen
dux - farfetch'd
slowdive - slowbro
>>
>>28697261
Why not evolve the gloom?
>>
>>28697290
can only use items i find lying around, no buying

so no leaf stone yet
>>
>>28697329
Damn, that's a tough rule. Good luck man.
>>
I just lost my Rhydon in a double battle against a mew and a gardevoir. The mew transformed to my kingdra and bubblebeamed him :'(
>>
>>28697100
>but Johto doesn't have that many routes
Johto is perfect for Nuzlockes because there's a lot of places to catch shit.
>>
>>28669627
You're playing Crystal, how do you have a Sylveon?
>>
>>28697238
Thanks, man. They've done well for me so far.
>>
>>28697621
I've had extremely high highs, and very low lows. Ho-oh, Kingdra and Salamence are the highs, but I've got so many shitmons.

Johto is my favorite region, so I won't complain. So fucking cozy in HGSS.
>>
Way cleared to Norman, everyone trained up, and I'm nervous as fuck. I have nothing good for this guy.

I'm thinking I'll open with my Argos the Mightyena, get that Intimidate off. Against the second Slakoth, I might even try to switch around a couple of times. It makes me super vulnerable to crits, but it's about the only option I'm seeing.

Oh, and I forgot to mention last time. I caught a shiny Volbeat. Not gonna use it, but I'll keep it as a keepsake.
>>
Updating.

>Progress
Fucked up a ton of catches, only got one between Cerulean and Vermillion Gym.
Cleared out the SS Anne. Wrecked Blue.
Cleared out the rest of the route surrounding Vermillion City.

>Goals
Defeat Surge, hopefully don't lose team members in the process.

I have 2 ground types (Red ++ seems to have revamped Sandslash's moveset so he's passable now, though his low Special is concerning) But I don't know what kind of coverage Surge will be packing. I'm feeling good about this one though, thanks to one anon I learned about Red ++ adjusting to your level so I went out of my way to keep my exp gain down, hopefully I didn't overdo it.
>>
File: RRv25CQ.jpg (371KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RRv25CQ.jpg
371KB, 693x1024px
>>28698183
Fucking love the naming. Kudos.
>>
First my Rhydon, then my Blaziken, and I have nothing good to replace them with. Kill me.
>>
>>28698344
AAAAAND it was fucking nothing. Tessa plowed through 4 out of 5 of Surge's pokemon, only having to switch out to Chip when Jolteon engaged the Sand-Attack spam. Moving on!
>>
>>28698560
Post replacements friend, and current team.

Shame on you for losing best Pokeman.
>>
>>28698666
Satan is with you brother.
>>
File: Sickteam.png (13KB, 411x313px) Image search: [Google]
Sickteam.png
13KB, 411x313px
>>28698706
I got a quilava in the burned tower, which is great, since Typhlosion is one of my absolute favorites. I wish the Ho-oh was a Lugia, so that I could have my top three pokemon ever on my team (Gengar, Lugia and Typhlosion)

Anorith is a placeholder. It's useless for so long, and the levels in second gen are slow af..
>>
>>28698780
What's in your box?
>>
>>28698442
Thanks, it was the idea of another anon though, so i won't take credit.

Norman could have gone a lot worse. Crits galore during the whole fight. Now I have to rebuild my team a bit. I think I'll go get my encounters on Routes 118 and 119 before I decide.
>>
>>28698929
Can you get a machamp? If so, I'd recommend that.
>>
File: BoxofShit.png (10KB, 269x249px) Image search: [Google]
BoxofShit.png
10KB, 269x249px
>>28698896
Just caught a Bronzong, but the rest are pretty average. Tom Dwan have saved my catches with hypnosis. He lands every single one. It's sick.
>>
>>28698970
My rules for trade evolving is that I have to wait 15 levels after I've either caught it, or after it's reached its second-to-last stage. So I can use a Machoke for now, and when my level cap goes up after the next gym, I'll allow myself to evolve Machoke at 43.

A Machamp would be spectacular for the Elite 4, might not be a bad idea to get one trained up. I do also need to train up my Shedinja, for Winona's Altaria and for the entirety of Wallace.
>>
File: 0135-003.jpg (441KB, 1089x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0135-003.jpg
441KB, 1089x1600px
>>28699035
Cool. Your type coverage in the box and team is pretty poor though. Good luck finding a fire type in 3gen.
>>
>>28699030
I assume this is a randomized Heart Gold run?

I'd say pull out Bronzong (does it have immunity or heatproof) or Misdreavus for the moment. Both of them can work and give your team an advantage. Lickitung can also evolve naturally without stones and Lickilicky is a fairly good Pokemon as well. Qwilfish is also a decent Pokemon. Togepi is also good depending on its ability.

To be honest I don't really see an issue here, this is all far from trash, they're just not pseudos, legendaies, or overall amazing, just more towards the average side at worst.
>>
>>28698929
>greek motif
>calling him Hercules
disgusting, anon
>>
>>28699108
No grass types, my only fire type is Numel, my only electric type is dead. I never thought I'd find myself praying for a Tropius.

>>28699167
I always forget which one is Hercules and which one is Heracles. I didn't really care when I caught it, but given that I'm now adding it to my party, I'll go and fix that.
>>
File: Justmyluck.png (22KB, 401x543px) Image search: [Google]
Justmyluck.png
22KB, 401x543px
>>28699132
Randomized Soul Silver.

I have a Haunter, so Misdreavous is pretty nah.

Also, FUCK YES.
>>
nvm
>>
File: NIGGERSTONGUEMYANUS.png (21KB, 405x695px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERSTONGUEMYANUS.png
21KB, 405x695px
>>28699280
forgot pic.
At least haunter lvl'd.
>>
File: 1473117557734.jpg (103KB, 400x648px) Image search: [Google]
1473117557734.jpg
103KB, 400x648px
Jollynuzcrew.com

BS plat time
>>
File: Currentteam.png (13KB, 421x261px) Image search: [Google]
Currentteam.png
13KB, 421x261px
>>28699132
It has heatproof, so I guess that's the last pokemon to my team. I'm pretty happy right now, even though I critted zapdos and lost my adamant rhydon.
>>
File: How2primal.png (29KB, 419x663px) Image search: [Google]
How2primal.png
29KB, 419x663px
Sorry for borderline spamming, but this is my first encounter in the cave right to Ezcruatakakakka town. I wasted all my balls on a charmeleon, so wish me luck.
>>
>>28699618
Do you play your game at the bottom-right corner of your screen?
>>
>>28699686
I'm watching youtube shit in the middle.
>>
what are some good levels to face the E4 on red? just crossed the victory road
>>
File: purple audino.jpg (49KB, 512x412px) Image search: [Google]
purple audino.jpg
49KB, 512x412px
So i guess i make a new box called Trophies for this little fellow?
>>
>>28699745
Since they all just have their level up moves you could probably sweep them now unless you have abnormally low levels.

>>28699771
Shiny clause?
>>
>>28699771

Make a shiny clause, anon. Don't feel bad about that
>>
>>28699791
>>28699803
I mean are you gonna even put in the effort to transfer it to a "legitimate" game? Give it time to shine now if you're even tempted to use it.
>>
>>28699853
Well, i don't have much use for an audino right now, so i'll just keep her in a box for the time being.
>>
>>28699791
they're around 46~48 in lvl

i'm mostly afraid of agatha, i have good coverage for the rest. but only slowpoke would be really good against her gengars and i would need to amnesia for a bit first. snorlax also has psychic and amnesia as a backup plan but i'm not really sure if it will work
>>
>>28698666
More progress.

Spent 30 minutes wandering remembering what the hell you're actually supposed to do after Surge.
Claimed the Flash TM.
Spent a small fortune on supplies for making it through Rock Tunnel.
Fucked up Route 9 catch.
Caught Dexter the Magnemite on Route 10, just in time to teach it Flash so Bruce won't have to.

I remember Rock Tunnel being a fucking pain in the ass. Hopefully Red ++ doesn't amplify it any further because I'm probably going to have my hands full just working out how to get out of it.
>>
>>28699952
She opens with an arbok I believe, so if you can survive that you'll be fine. They can't really touch you either since psychic is immune to all ghost attacks in this generation due to an oversight.
>>
>>28700098
i think i used the randomizer option to update types and stuff so i don't really think slowbro will be safe
>>
>>28700123
i'm also running the "no buying stuff" rule so i have exactly three full restores, one max potion and a handful of full heals to use during the entire league.

spoopy
>>
>>28700123
So they have lick then? A 20 base power physical move on a bunch of special attackers?

I think you're worrying too much friend, between Snorlax and Slowbro you should be able to clean house. I'd be more worried about Lance if anyone and as long as you have blizzard or ice beam you'll be fine.

>>28700153
There's a few hidden hyper potions on a few different routes you can pick up. If you have rest or recover on those two you should be fine though. Also you can teacher Slowbro fire blast.
>>
File: 1470829664506.png (23KB, 664x568px) Image search: [Google]
1470829664506.png
23KB, 664x568px
>>28669312
Alright niggers recommend me a good rom hack to nuzlocke from the drop box
>>
>>28700179
>So they have lick then?

worse, night shade. guaranteed 55~60 damage per turn. i have the worse luck so i'm guaranteed to be poisoned/paralyzed/sleepy a lot of times. agatha loves screwing me up

but may RNGesus be with me anyway
>>
File: Nuzlocke team.png (765KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke team.png
765KB, 1600x1000px
Koga being Bug-Type was a bit of a surprise considering the dudes in his gym were mixed-type. Also took a detour down to the patch of grass under Pallet and the Power Plant to get two new mons, and to grind a little extra. Might grind a little more before doing Silph Co.
>>
>>28700209
Sacred Gold.
>>
Got Drastic and am currently plsying Blaze Black normally so i can do a locke of Volt White and im cinstantly getting my ass handed to me.
Do i suck or is this game just very difficult?
Plus docs for the changes made.
>>
File: zoinks.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
zoinks.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
>a badge into XY
>decide i want to do a nuzlocke instead
>but don't want to delete my save or start over

fuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-21-23-29-49.png (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-21-23-29-49.png
271KB, 1280x720px
Wiped my first ever nuzlocke to fucking Bugsy's 21 scyther

Bullocks mate I say to that.

If I wipe this time, I'm starting over.
Call me a cheater or wish me luck, idgaf.
>>
>>28700403
With that team, I don't blame you. So many bro-tier pokemon.
>>
>>28700361
Yeah those games were made to be more difficult. I think the "Easy" key setting is the normal levels but I don't remember.
>>
>>28700403

>cheating in a children's cockfightin simulator

Mama don't like cheaters. You're gonna get yours.
>>
File: Starters.png (67KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Starters.png
67KB, 960x640px
So it begins, blind blazed Glazed nuzlocke. I don't really know what to pick though, I'll let the first post that responds to me pick what I use.
>>
>>28700686
Riolu
>>
File: Hachiko.png (53KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hachiko.png
53KB, 960x640px
>>28700767
And so it was done. I'll only update sparingly throughout the thread probably since I really don't care to put in the effort of making collages.
>>
File: 1433265730542.jpg (348KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
1433265730542.jpg
348KB, 800x452px
>>28700686
Good luck. You need it.

Do the errand. It's worth it ;)
>>
>>28700016
So Rock Tunnel turned out to be almost completely linear, a far cry from how I remember it. Dexter Leveled up quite a bit, and the others are staying comfortably strong. Tessa in particular is getting close to being the Coverage Queen, packing Thunderbolt, Muddy Water, and Dig at the moment.

Last update for the night, next one will be much sooner than the sporadic shit I've been pulling this last week.
>>
>>28700848
>TYPE/FGT
They did this on purpose, I know it.
>>
>>28700686
oh man you're so fucked
grind like hell for the water gym
>>
File: old wise conkeldurr.jpg (58KB, 506x414px) Image search: [Google]
old wise conkeldurr.jpg
58KB, 506x414px
I see you've come a long way, young one.
You've gone through many perils and overcome seemingly overwhelming opponents.
Yet you remain as feeble and naive as the first time i saw you.
You are not ready to take on this challenge.
You're not yet worthy of being called THE DURR.
>>
File: big faggot fucking dies.jpg (57KB, 511x412px) Image search: [Google]
big faggot fucking dies.jpg
57KB, 511x412px
>>28701028
LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd
>>
File: oh.png (75KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
75KB, 960x640px
>>28701004
>>28701009
I already had to restart due to a critical in the first rival battle. So fun stuff already. It's just to be expected at this point I suppose. I choose the same starter, and even got a similar nature, (docile). Also what is this nonsense? I thought this stuff was suppose to be a surprise or something but it's just openly on the world map.
>>
>>28694852
Managed to keep him until the route just north of cerulean, where another mankey managed to karate chop and critical it, killing it. It was looking like it was gonna be the strongest on my team too. I ran into more problems on that route, and now im in cerulean and all i have are a lvl 9 zubat and a lvl 5 magikarp... think im pretty fucked.
>>
File: Nuzlocke team.png (742KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke team.png
742KB, 1600x1000px
Well after a freak grinding accident I lost yet another good teammate today. You did well lasting for 3 gyms, Rick'sDick.

New friend Violent J was leveled up quickly off the shore of Fuschia and took like 10 minutes to evolve to Magnezone. Gonna aim for 48-50 for everyone before attempting Saffron.
>>
>>28698929
Minor update. Heracles has had his name adjusted to the appropriate mythos. Three new Pokémon have been caught, Team Aqua has been defeated at the Weather Institute, and I have decided on my team going forward.

I've also decided against using Shedinja for Winona's Altaria, for three reasons. One, it's really cheap. Two, it'd be a bitch to train him up. Three, my Azumarill should one-shot that thing with Play Rough anyway.

Time to grind. It's gonna be tricky getting these guys up without anyone hitting level cap, but I'll make it work. Guess I'll put on some YouTube and train.
>>
File: GG.jpg (55KB, 512x406px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
55KB, 512x406px
This son of a bitch lived through so many crits, it's fucking absurd.
He survived a dragon claw crit with 1hp.
He survived a focus blast by Ghetsis' Hydreigon with 8 hp.
His HP bar went down fast so many times, but it never hit 0.
Everyone else around him died horribly, but nothing could take him down.
Old dirty, you are a fucking champ.
>>
Is it considered cheating if during a Black 2 nuzlocke I go into dream radar and transfer over the first thing that I come across? Would it technically count as a new "area"?
>>
>want to watch some nuzlocke playthroughs
>most just overlevel themselves for gyms
Why bother
>>
>>28700686
Don't bother
The level curve is horribly designed and you'll wipe to someone who should not have somthing as strong as they should around the first gym
>>
File: Checkpoint 1.jpg (333KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
Checkpoint 1.jpg
333KB, 800x457px
Doing my first Nuzlocke runthrough.

Chose Platinum, because why not...
>>
File: black2random__9487.png (16KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__9487.png
16KB, 256x384px
The Cobalion encounter has been randomized into a Croagunk with Speed Boost. I'll gladly catch it desu.
>>
>>28704049
just look for people using gym leaders clause
>>
File: egglocke-emma-1.png (264KB, 1282x731px) Image search: [Google]
egglocke-emma-1.png
264KB, 1282x731px
Starting an egglocke. My partner traded me a ton of eggs, so we'll so how it goes. I was promised a mix of shitmons and competitive pokes, and it's been good thus far.

Any ways to make this run harder? I don't want to turn of Exp Share but with good pokes + ORAS easiness, I don't want to cheese through it.

>>28704041
It's considered a "new area" in the pokemon field, and would be a fun way to get a new pokemon, so go for it!

>>28704930
B A S E D F R O G
>>
>>28705106
>Any ways to make this run harder? I don't want to turn off Exp Share

Then you don't want to make this any challenging at all

>>28704049
>TFS nuzlockes
>"oh no we're in trouble! we're just 10+ levels higher than this gym leader! the tension!"
>>
>>28705117
>"oh no we're in trouble! we're just 10+ levels higher than this gym leader! the tension!"

And then they still manage to fuck it up.
>>
>>28704049
Yeah, sometimes I catch myself grinding too much like that. I've been trying to think of a new rule to mitigate it. For example: You can only gain experience from battling trainers. The problem now is after I lose a pokemon replacing it makes my team under leveled for the rest of the game.
>>
>>28705117
>then you don't want to make this challenging at all

I'm doing an egg locke fren, the grinding would be pointless. Still doing set mode, no heal items during battle, not sure what else to reasonably add though.
>>
>>28705508
You don't need to grind to make exp share overpowered. It's impossible to not overlevel with it on. And if you want to overlevel why bother with nuzlocke anyway

Stop giving excuses, exp share is casual crap, as long as you leave it on it won't have any challenge at all
>>
>>28705528
>it's impossible to overlevel with it on

Yeah, really feasible when all my Pokemon are starting from level 1 and I've battled two gym leaders so far underleveled.

Yeah, I agree exp share is pretty casual in most runs, but not all of them.

Adding grind is some challenge, but it's not like, say, limiting your number of Pokemon or limiting your heals.
>>
>>28705959
>Adding grind is some challenge, but it's not like, say, limiting your number of Pokemon or limiting your heals.

Having limited pokemon or healing is pointless when you're overleveled.
>>
File: CJBfTj9WEAAWTb8.jpg (34KB, 307x386px) Image search: [Google]
CJBfTj9WEAAWTb8.jpg
34KB, 307x386px
>YFW MC Pinchy lived with 1 HP
>YFW They would have lost if they didn't use those 2 rare candies
>>
>>28705991
>specifically say I'm keeping my pokemon underleveled and avoiding overleveling

Why are you still trolling?
>>
>>28706244
if you don't want to get levels why leave exp share on then?

>i-it doesnt overlevel anyone d-dont be stupid e-exp share is not broken

you're the one trolling or being purposefully stupid. everyone who touched a gen VI game knows how bad the new exp share is. don't try to pretend you have a speshul snowflake version where it's not a problem
>>
First post to respond to me choses my naming theme
>>
>>28669312

>what if my favorites are strong pokemon?
>>
>>28706265
Because, when you're pokemon start at fucking level 1, leaving the exp share on doesn't make a difference. It's baffling how dense you're being about this.

I actually had the exp share on my last ORAS run and my Pokemon ended up at around level 58 when I beat the league. Steven's ace is level 59.

Do I recommend it for any given run? No. Lots of people are prone to overleveling, but I consistently underlevel in my runs regardless.

>>28706280
Do philosophers
>>
>>28706386
>It's baffling how dense you're being about this
I'm asking myself the same thing.
Everyone here knows ORAS and X/Y are almost impossible to nuzlocke due to being piss easy even with exp share off. And yet you're here trying to defend you will have the fight of your life with it on and that is not broken in the slightly, silly people that overlevel by grinding on purpose when they leave it on, even if they just battle trainers and even run from several trainers and yet the team ends up on the 60+ before leaving victory road

But sure thing, anon, your run will be legendary! Just don't ask for interest when you're playing casual mode and you know it
>>
>>28706419
I specifically pointed out anecdotal evidence contrary to what you said about overleveling.

Of course, ORAS/XY are easy, but exp share is, again, not the real problem. Yeah, it reduces the grind, which is an element of nuzlockes, but the real problems are gym leaders having fucking three Pokemon up to badge eight, shit movesets and no type coverage, and lack of megas. What does turning off exp share really do? Force you to grind more, maybe lose some mons to crits? You can't fucking fix ORAS/XY, especially if you're Pokemon will end up at the same levels anyway, just by grinding a bit more. Have you ever even nuzlocked?
>>
What are the good hacks for XY and ORAS? I have a modded 3DS now and I wanna try to nuzlocke them.
>>
>>28707002
I don't have a hacked 3DS but I've head good shit about Eternal X/Wilting Y. Mostly food, but with a bit of BS thrown in, granted. In particular the double battle against the Flare admins in the Pokeball Factory where both of them have 6 Pokémon comes to mind.
>>
choose starter + name guys (:

Turtwig, Piplup or Chimchar
>>
File: NuzLocke.png (281KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
NuzLocke.png
281KB, 1552x1015px
I got bored and decided to do a nuzlocke
I just got the pokedex so now I can finally get new members for me team

>>28707275
Ayye
Get a Chimchar and name him Zippy
>>
>>28705117
To be fair they went at Pryce first before chick and jasmine and got almost got completely fucked. But with Johto once you hit one the other two are shit
>>
Platinumfag here, got a Bronzor at Verity lakefront, going pretty good for now. On the other hand, Spiritomb on route 201, with my offensive attacks being scratch, tackle and confusion. Pass on this one.

Also, random abilities. Bronz' got Synchronise, let's say it's pretty decent.

And then there's Blaze Absol.
>>
File: 1st.jpg (1005KB, 1620x798px) Image search: [Google]
1st.jpg
1005KB, 1620x798px
Starting Platinum nuzlocke

Zippy is gonna wreck everyone
>>
File: black2random__24766.png (6KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__24766.png
6KB, 256x384px
welp, he didn't die at level 44 after all.

Also, Drayden's gym remained Dragon type, so this guy will save my ass. I also have a Frost Breath TM, if my Speed Boost Croagunk can learn it that would be great (it also has Nasty Plot, so after one boost it could tear the gym a new one)
>>
Playing Firered and lost my level 41 Boris (Nidoking) to a Weezing self-destruct on Three Island.

Had to stop playing for a bit ;_;
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 640x1136px
Just beat Koga in FireRed. This is what my cemetery looks like at the moment most have fallen to retarded shit, like surprise selfdestruct/hyper fang. The sandshrew went down to some fucker Bird Catcher's Fearow that knew Pursuit.

Am I regarded for losing this many? My first Nuzlocke.
>>
File: 9-22-16.png (63KB, 415x314px) Image search: [Google]
9-22-16.png
63KB, 415x314px
update to after beating jupiter in Eterna City. Only have togetic there for HMs (i have full HM compatibility on because its fucking platinum)
>>
File: worth it.png (63KB, 418x316px) Image search: [Google]
worth it.png
63KB, 418x316px
>>28708000
also spent about 13 hours hatching Cynthia's egg for this. Don't know if I'll start training it now or if i'll just box it and grind it for late game.
>>
>>28707515
Caught Venonat on route 202 then proceeded to wipe on the very first trainer in the game, which happened to be a Bug Bite Forretress.

Fuck Platinum randoms.
>>
>>28670145

>Skyla

>Dark

What hack is this?
>>
>>28708201
I guess is randomized B/W 2
>>
>>28708214
I didn't realize the randomizer let you randomize gym types as well, that's pretty fucking neato
>>
>>28708235
Most randomizers can.

Just entered Reversal Mountain. Caught a Skorupi outside. Really no room for it right now, even with Sigilyph and Swoobat having the same moves pretty much. Both have been crucial in gym battles.
>>
>>28699771

Jesus Christ I feel your pain. On my last run of Blaze Black 2, I found TWO shinies. One was Audino, and the other a Patrat.

Yay...
>>
File: RetroArch-0922-132925.png (14KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0922-132925.png
14KB, 320x288px
YES IT CAN BE you meme loving fuck

unfortunately i lost Grimes due to a gyarados crit right near the end ;_; i'll always love ya bby

teams and deserved retirements coming soon
>>
>>28708810
Man, I forgot how bad the R/B color schemes were. Why yes, I *would* like my entire 80 hour game to share the same exclusive color palette as the goddamn Virtual Boy.
>>
File: team.jpg (145KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
145KB, 960x576px
>>28708810

And here are the champs.
Locking myself out of Lapras this early is... problematic.

As a positive note i have no restriction of starters yet cause Tobacco died so...

Pick a starter for Blue to me, thread
>>
Has this been done before, is there a name for this variant?

Standard nulzocke rules apply until you have 6 monsters.

Once you have 6 no more catching and instead every time a pokemon faints wondertrade it off. Whatever you receive is your new bro. white out = game over.
>>
>>28709000
Bulbasaur
>>
File: black2random__10621.png (7KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__10621.png
7KB, 256x384px
here's what I'll be using against Drayden and his gym trainers, Helm should be able to handle most dragons, but if Drayden happens to rock a Garchomp or something, I might be in trouble if I haven't stacked enough Shift Gear boosts. If anything goes wrong there's always a Shell Smash Crustle and a Nasty Plot Speed Boost Toxicroak to back me up tho, hehe

speaking of which, my Florence can't learn Focus Blast gdi (the blue shard move tutor can teach it bc tutors have been randomized too)

>>28708201
yeah you can randomize gym types, so far the gym leaders have been rather easy (but they also were in the original games so who care)
>>
>>28709058

Yeah I understand wanting to make the gym leaders beatable by dumb kids, but they really went overboard in BW and especially X/Y. They should make it a rule so that you're only allowed to battle a gym leader with the same number of pokemon that they have. That would help with all the leaders that only have 2 goddamn pokemon.
>>
>>28707002
http://pastebin.com/0VB0v7Hc
Keep in mind that all references to Rising Ruby/Sinking Sapphire are for the old version. There's a new version, but I don't think anybody's packed it into a cia yet. If you want to try your hand at it, the files and a readme are available on drayano's google drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-zmEVN0Mas6NTNyZkt2NE11bG8
>>
>>28709114
that's the rule I'm using for this run hehe

I have to agree though. I didn't play X&Y, but both BW and BW2 have some really easy gym leaders, the only exceptions being Lenora, Cheren, and maybe Clay and Drayden (or Iris in BW). Doesn't help that most gym leaders have an area right before their gym that is filled to the brim with types they're weak to.

Like, I did a non-randomized locke of BW2 earlier this year, went in blind, and while I suffered quite a few losses, none of those were vs gym leaders or E4 as far as I can recall.
>>
File: 02-004f.jpg (806KB, 2455x1765px) Image search: [Google]
02-004f.jpg
806KB, 2455x1765px
Red was a fun ride
Onwards to Blue!
>>
File: 2nd.png (2MB, 1620x798px) Image search: [Google]
2nd.png
2MB, 1620x798px
>>28707548
just got 1st badge, my pal Chicle (Shinx) died and broke my heart

Peanut repleaced her pretty well tho
>>
File: black2random__26064.png (17KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__26064.png
17KB, 256x384px
>Vibrava, Flygon, and Fraxure
>"haha it's not like they have useful Ground STAB moves at this point"
>Flygon used Earth Power on Helm
>Vibrava used Earth Power on helm
h-holy shit this was fucking scary, but I survived. Triple battles, man. Curse my desire to defeat all gym trainers, almost cost me my strongest team member.
>>
File: black2random__28824.png (28KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__28824.png
28KB, 256x384px
ok I won, his team was dual Druddigon and a Kingdra for an ace, I initially tried accumulating as many Shift Gear boosts as possible so that I could run over whatever else he might bring, until I learned his Druddigon had Dragon Tail. Had to come back in, heal up, go for Gear twice, then I could OHKO his first Druddigon.His Kingdra came in, couldn't kill with Bolt Strike, but luckily he went for Dragon Dance instead of Hydro Pump cuz that would have hurt quite a bit. Hammer Arm kill, second Drud comes in, Meteor Mash, victory.

This gym was intense desu. Drayden himself could have been worse, but shit like Flygon and Gabite really made me a little nauseous at times. Also, yet another gym battle in which Yorgos came along, but made no appearance (even when Helm got Dragon Tailed out, it was Florence who came out)

Time for plot galore! If Colress' team is consistent, he'll have a Xatu for an ace iirc since he brought Natu in previous battles, and he'll probably be a Flying type trainer. Wonder what Ghetsis will bring tho (and considering I play on similar strength, whatever will replace his Hydreigon probably won't be a lot more fun to fight than a Hydreigon)
>>
>>28710747
just realized Marlon has to be fought before the plot is wrapped up, but still, I'm already starting to wonder about Ghetsis since I don't expect Marlon to pose any threat.
>>
>Leech seed leaves him with 1hp

Fuck Ferrothorn in this hack if you don't have any fire types.
>>
>>28702803
Winona went much better than expected. This next bit's going to be tricky. I have to take out team Aqua without leveling too much, then defeat Tate and Liza while severely underleveled. Tate and Liza are 45, Wallace is 46, and there's a whole Aqua event beforehand. Gonna try and aim to take out the twins at level 40, but between my soon-to-be Swampert and Azumarill, hopefully it won't be too bad.
>>
The worst loss in a Nuzlocke is always the starter for me.

F
>>
>>28711515
>no gift mons
>has a starter
>>
File: Nuzlocke team.png (719KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke team.png
719KB, 1600x1000px
Rival fight was a bitch and a half. Gonna go tackle Giovanni right now while contemplating on who to throw into the team (Thinking either Tiny or Zardoz)
>>
File: NuzLocke.png (309KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
NuzLocke.png
309KB, 1552x1015px
>>28707347
After my computer shitting itself and having to go somewhere I finally got to make some progress on this damn nuzlocke. Also pls no bully for nicknames I never was the greatest at it so I never named my pokemon until now.
>>
playing Sacred Gold, aftermath after the battle with Whitney. this fucking game makes me hate her so much more. fucking body slamming, scrappy Miltank caught me off guard, then the rest of her mons with fucking hypnosis and attract. Thank fuck she's done with.
>>
File: Nuzlocke team.png (730KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke team.png
730KB, 1600x1000px
>Sabrina is Ghost type
>Half my team has dark type moves

GGEZ

Also say hello to the new friend Tiny
>>
File: red++E4.jpg (741KB, 2458x1191px) Image search: [Google]
red++E4.jpg
741KB, 2458x1191px
Ok, back to this shitshow.

I'm about to take on E4, but first I have to train someone to replace Aniki (RIP in peace).
I'm mostly thinking about:

>Roarman (Growhlite)
I have no fire-type coverage, and literally nothing that can hurt grass types for SE damage (poison is ineffective since most of them have dual typing, ice punch is held by blastoise)

>fa/tg/uy (Munchlax)
Snorlax is just solid, bulky, versatile option.

>Murderbird (Spearow)
As said before - no flying or fire moves on my team.

>Rockbutt/APC (Geodude/Rhyhorn)
I lost strong physical attacker, they could fit that niche well, though I still have Evrytiem and Testudo to cover this.

>Spiritus (Gastly)
For shits & giggles. (though I already have ghost coverage)

>Zap Dog (Jolteon)
BZZZZ (though I already have electric coverage)

wat do?
>>
>died to Ghetsis right at the end as I only had Bouffolant/Jellicent

The only 2 pokemon remaining in my box are Alomomola and Shelmet...

Not salvageable at all.
>>
>>28706347
I feel blessed that most of my favourites just happen to be strong and cool. The other half are total shitmons like Kingler and Marowak, though. They both deserve evolutions.
>>
>>28708115
Cranidos/Wurmple/Charmander

As much as I like basedzard I've played it a few times already. On the other hand, every Cranidos in my nuzlocke so far died before evolving... I think I'll try to break the curse. Oh, and he has Motor Drive.
>lake Verity: Lickilicky.
critical headbutt, kthx pokemon #1.
>route 201: Pidgey
Top kek. Had to catch him on full hp because he probably wouldn't even need crit to be killed.
>route 202: Xatu. Welp, at this point why not, but later one of the flyers will probably go.

Is setting theme naming particulary autistic?
>>
>>28713575
Xatu has no guard. Pidgey has multitype. Well, I guess he may stay after all. It's gonna change at evo though.
>>
File: 1473914762237.jpg (235KB, 535x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473914762237.jpg
235KB, 535x612px
I want to do something I call a nuzluck, where you can only use shinies beside your starter. Trouble is, TSKs shiny chance changer isn't working for me, there are shinies but they have a normal pallete. I want to do it with something reasonable like 1% or 2% chance, any programs I can use or romhacks that already have about that rate?
>>
File: black2random__31585.png (16KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__31585.png
16KB, 256x384px
crits crits crits crits crits crits crits crits crits crits

i was just testing the water just checking what type marlon's gym would be and

crits crits crits crits crits crits crits crits crits crits
>>
File: 001.jpg (445KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
445KB, 1600x1200px
Posting ending in number "xxxxxxx(x)" get to add whatever rule they want and i'll try to follow in the best way possible

Also name the yellow fucker
>>
>>28714105
goddamit Blake dead broke my heart
>>
>>28714472
>Fatman
>Can't use heal items during battles
>>
File: black2random__4225.png (16KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
black2random__4225.png
16KB, 256x384px
night slash crits aaaaaaa

i shouldn't play pokemon after a few beers

this might be a good time to note that I have a lvl 45 Dry Skin Croconaw that replaced Virizion, guess since my water types have been beyond unlucky this might be the moment for him to shine.

>>28714493
i kno man ;_;

like my thought process was that a Huge Power Night Slash would kill a Gengar, but then it barely hung on, but I figured "well my luck can't be so bad that he crits me again now" and look wtf happened man.
>>
>>28714579
Fight the gym leaders with the same number of Pokemon they use.
>>
>>28714472

Starting from when they're largely available, you can only use great balls or better.
>>
>>28713575
>get to Jublife
>go to route 103
>ADHD BARRY WANTS TO FIGHT
>Regirock
>first turn Explosion
Welp, RIP Xatu.
On the other hand, Pidgey has Splash Plate. And Route 204 catch was Celebi. OK, so now, that I'm free to check the 203...
>A wild Lucario appeared
fuck's sake, how cliche can it get. Still, a good pokemon with good types.
>>
>>28709861
caught a Geodude in Route 207 now I'm grinding to lvl up my Bidoof, is Bibarel worth training?
>>
>>28714793
Is a great HM Slave.
>>
>>28669312
Never did a nuzlocke and going to try B2 Challenge mode. Are funfest missions allowed?
>>
>>28714744
You must sacrifice a pokemon on your team after fighting rival at lavender town to match his fallen raticate.
>>
>>28715004
>>28715007
Did it get deleted? Weird.
>>
File: rules ongoing.jpg (457KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rules ongoing.jpg
457KB, 1600x1200px
>>28714518
>>28714669
>>28714761
>>28715004
now that's an interesting one

>>28715034
nah i'm deleting old posts so it doesn't fill the image limit of the thread

just answer the original one instead of the one i'm updating if the deleted posts are being weird
>>
File: A TURD.jpg (139KB, 1749x943px) Image search: [Google]
A TURD.jpg
139KB, 1749x943px
Newbie here. I am currently going thru a Nuzlocke playthru of FireRed here is my team

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, Magikarp and Oddish and Abra. I had an Geodude and Ratata before but they died to A TURD.
Meaning this douche
Will be streaming on Twitch if anyone like to watch
>>
Someone pick my gender, name, rival name and starter + name while i prepare a template
>>
Black nuzlocke ended at Clay's Excadril, which swept the shit out of me.

Someone give me three starters to choose from, gen 5 and earlier.
>>
>>28715376
male, Miguel, Stefan and pick Tepig
>>
>>28715376

Female, Tionne, Gantoris, Snivy named Slytherin
>>
>>28715432

Bulbasaur, Totodaile and Chimchar
>>
File: RAGE.png (75KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
75KB, 250x320px
>The Speed Boost Cottonees in Viridian Forest with Growth and Absorb in YAFRH
>Trainer has one with Leech Seed
What the fucking shit, how do you beat this? Is this punishment for picking the Water starter?
I'm about to get swept by this and this is already the second time I'm restarting this Nuzlocke run. I'm so fucking mad.
>>
File: 80 base attack STAB take down.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
80 base attack STAB take down.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>
>>28713430
Ended up grinding them to 60 which was a chore. Won the entire thing with Alomomola as Shelmet died right away,

Only had Wake Up Slap, Toxic, Waterfall and Aqua Jet. Pretty much just had to Toxic everything and heal except the Bisharp which went down with the Wake Up Slap OHKO.
>>
File: K9LZvda.png (3MB, 1871x900px) Image search: [Google]
K9LZvda.png
3MB, 1871x900px
>>28715478
Done.
Nate sprite marks current location, duh
Sprite marks the location where i catched the pokemon
Will cross out dead ones. Not crossed means boxed.
>>
File: Nuzlocke Progress 4.2.png (212KB, 1652x1352px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke Progress 4.2.png
212KB, 1652x1352px
>>28682105
About to face Whitney. Wish me luck.
>>
File: RetroArch-0922-202052.png (565KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0922-202052.png
565KB, 1152x768px
i cant help but be a big manchild and name myself after stupid shit just to make the dialogue silly

first time playing emerald in general, on a scale of 1 to 10 how difficult it is to nuzlocke? i picked the chicken btw
>>
pick my oshawott's name
>>
>>28716342
Kill me
>>
>>28716342
Mistake
>>
name my next 3 pokemon if I to get them somehow
>>
>>28716342
Biped4Life
>>
>>28716411
Name your first catch RealStartr
>>
I'm starting a Pyrite Nuzlocke, how fucked/10 am i?
>>
Pick three reasonably appropriate nontypical starters to choose from.
>>
>>28716530
Phanpy, Houndour, Snorunt.
>>
>>28716530
Lilipup, Oddish and Slowpoke
>>
File: VictoryWhitney4.png (14KB, 331x328px) Image search: [Google]
VictoryWhitney4.png
14KB, 331x328px
>>28716193
Whitney's gym randomized to Rock type. Peridon tore that shit up. Another gym down!
>>
Gonna be attempting to beat BS Platinum Intense Edition until S/M release

jollynuzcrew.com
>>
File: filename.png (3MB, 1871x900px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
3MB, 1871x900px
I won the 'Gen V Early-Route-Trash' bingo
Doggers is the MVP and got me like 9 escape ropes already
I need Audinos so much, pre-rustling grass leveling is extremely boring
>>
>>28716906

The absolute worst part of nuzlocking BW/2 is you can guess with 90% accuracy what your team will be up until the 3-4th gym.
>>
I'm tired. Lots of shitty losses today, I was reckless and paid a higher price than anyone should have to pay. Well, I hope the replacements will work out. Tomorrow: lots of grinding, the death of Marlon, and the death of Plasma, hopefully.
>>
Continuing my x nuzlocke

Just encountered a ditto fml
>>
>>28716976
I'm hoping for a magnet pull Magnemite next so i can repel my way through giant chasm and have a 50% chance to find a rustling Metagross

btw RIP Joey (lv. 2 - lv. 5)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-22-17-33-09.png (378KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-22-17-33-09.png
378KB, 1280x720px
Just soloed Brawly with a fucking butterfly, feeling good. Not pictured is my Slakoth chilling in the PC (names NEET) I so luckily caught via dupes clause. I've restricted my dupes a bit by immediately putting the new catch in the front slot to prevent exploitation by catching a bunch of shitmons earlier to skip them later. Basically if I catch it I have to use it. Also I repelled in the cave to get to the lower levels for a chance at Sableye or Aron and the game threw me Makushita as if to say fuck you so I'm avoiding exploitative shit in my future runs. Another thing was throwing Whismur at me in route 116 when it's guaranteed in the tunnel. I caught it out of spite and it got my fucking Slakoth down to red health in the process. The first groaner was killing Lotad with a critical and then immediately finding Ralts after. I almost quit the game.
>>
>lost 4 mons to brawly's makuhita

so uh
this is kinda embarassing
>>
File: K9LZvda.png (3MB, 1871x900px) Image search: [Google]
K9LZvda.png
3MB, 1871x900px
Everyone is getting fucking crits at me. Cheren's Lillipup got two in a row and fucked Halal (5-14). Dunsparce used rollout against my Friendo and survived with 1 HP, switched to Doggers and OHKO'd him (7-15).
I'm either underleveled, have really shit IVs, have shitty luck or just suck at nuzlockes.

Can i still make it?
>>
>>28718416
Stay strong anon, Emerald goes way too well at times and it's easy to get cocky.
Be prepared next time and don't underestimate Flannery's torkoal.
>>
New Thread: >>28718530
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.