[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend we live in the Pokemon World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 37

File: Pokémon.full.1544194.jpg (2MB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1544194.jpg
2MB, 1500x1061px
Old thread >>28627216

geddin lads
>>
>>28636498
heading to Sinnoh for vacation in a month, any places in particular I should visit?
>>
>>28636511
Old chateau is a wonderful place.
>>
I wonder is Castelia City ever had a huge terrorist attack, it'd be really insensitive, but I feel that having a huge attack near the end of the game by Team Plasma in BW or BW2 could really deepen the games plot and the direction of the game over all
>>
>>28636531
Come on anon, stop trying to scare tourists
>>
>>28636585
Nah, man. There's nobody living here. Let them go to it.
>>
>>28636511
I'm assuming you already plan to visit famous places like the Lakes, Floaroma Town and Mt. Coronet, but if not, those are all really nice places.
>>
mfw that edgelord Tobias is featured on the League tourney stream AGAIN

>Darkrai wins

Same shit, different day. I really hate this cunt.
>>
I just downloaded all the pokédex data in the world along with movesets and other things this lying piece of junk doesn't cover.
Why is it empty to begin with? Sure the portable device is a luxury only given to personal friends of professors, but what do those professors do all day?
>>
>>28636636
Yeah. A coworker recommended Solaceon Town to me too, but when I looked it up, it just looked like some boring-ass country town with ruins.

Then again, it's Cynthia's hometown, and he's a huge fanboy of her..
>>
So I live in Alola and was planning on visiting Sinnoh. My Vulpix kits and their mother Ninetales haven't really been to any other region before. This will be their first time traveling to a new place and I wanted to know beforehand if there are any ice friendly places in Sinnoh that would allow them to feel like they're at home to help them adjust. Somewhere where there's alot of snow for playing would be nice.
>>
The egg I had finally hatched. Although I wanted a Bulbasaur, a Charmander is fine too, especially since I live in Snowpoint so I'll have an advantage. Training it will be hell though. All Pokemon here are too high leveled for me.

>>28636667
It is a bit cool to watch a single Pokemon sweep through everything though.

>>28636709
Actually, I'm pretty sure Cynthia is from Celestic Town. Solaceon is still a nice town though. It's small, but the even the air there is refreshing. Plus it's close to Hearthome, so if you're staying there, not too far away.
>>
>>28636776
Snowpoint is hella cold. Only a toaster oven or refrigerator could survive up there.
>>
>>28636776

Careful. There's a snowy sanctuary here that Vulpix and Nintetales naturally take to. Many trainers have had theirs run away and take refuge. There are actually wild Vulpix here that are Ice type...I've heard rumors of a white Ninetales too but I've never seen them. Probably a folk legend.
>>
>>28636776
Sinnoh is actually an all around cold region. The northern parts of the region see snow all year, and recently temperature in the southern parts have decreased too. Unless you plan to visit Stark Mountain, you'll be fine.
>>
Fuck it, I'm going to do it. Next year I'm going to take the pokemon league challenge.

I haven't tried any serious battling since I was 15, couldn't get a fourth badge and had to quit to go back to college. I'm all done with that shit but it's all the same, just more work. I miss the rush, I miss the thrill and I've barely had time to exercise my growlithe. I should have never tried to quit being a trainer. I'll save up to get a ticket to a different region and start there in january. Unova's kind of a shithole anyway, too urban for me.

I thought about trying Kalos because I heard that it's very travel friendly, but everything looks like someone's back garden. I want a real adventure, if there's not a good trek through the wilderness it's just like a battle facility.

I've got a Growlithe and a Beedril, and I'm sure I can get a boat to any region by the end of the year. Which League do you guys recommend? Hoenn and Sinnoh are looking pretty good.
>>
>>28637027
I'm in my first League tourney right now, anon. Just won my prelim matches in the Ever Grande Conference.

Hoenn's gym challenge was altogether pretty fun. If you want adventure, surfing on the open sea on the back of a Pokemon is a pretty good way to go. I had a hell of a time just sailing around on the back of my Walrein.
>>
shit

fuck

Pacifidlogfag here, was doing some training just west of where I live and I ended up getting pulled to Slateport AGAIN. At this point, the people at the dock aren't even sorry for me, I can fucking see them laughing when they realize they gotta take me back.

i fucking hate this town
>>
What the hell is up with all this propaganda bullshit in unova with the armored guys?!
I went to get those famous ice creams of castelia city until those fucker came in and started spweing shit about "liberating your pokemon" or something and when they ended thier propaganda bullshit, the whole group of assholes bought all the ice cream, I knew I should had gone to the orre region instead.
>>
>>28637074
how the fuck does that work
>>
>>28637027
Prefer warmer region with lots of Water, choose Hoenn.
Prefer colder region with a tough league, Sinnoh.

>>28637074
Why train there so much if it's that bad?
>>
How do I train my Ditto to change into someone else when they're not there?

It can only get it to change into a female version of me when we're alone

It still feels nice but I'd like it to turn into someone like Roxie but it cant hold the form
Guessing it's short memory
>>
Zorua in my room guy here >>28630393
This fucking Zorua won't cooperate but won't leave, either. I left it sleeping on the couch while I went to buy a ball to catch it and some food for it. He/she (still don't know the gender) was awake when I came back and actively avoided being captured and doesn't want to be touched. It barely even cares that I exist. I just decided to go to sleep with it around, seeing that it wasn't very agitated.

I woke up this morning to see the Zorua eating the food from a ripped hole in the packaging. It's still not bothered by my presence. Did I just unwillingly get a roommate?
>>
File: Type_Null.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Type_Null.png
49KB, 250x250px
Hey guys I got this weird Pokemon that my pokedex says is called type:null

Never heard or seen anything like this before
>>
>>28637085

>Going to Orre
>Ever

Nigga you gon' get snagged the fuck up

>>28637068
>>28637094

Yeah, Hoenn sounds pretty nice. Should probably catch a water pokemon and try to train it before going, but I'm so damn rusty it'll probably take me a week just to get back my pokeball throwing aim.

Or should I wait and catch one there? Hoenn seems like it has a lot of open sea and most pokemon native to Unova aren't really sea faring. Unless you count Jellicent, but fuck that noise.

>>28637125

You probably got a trojan ponyta from downloading too much pokephilia.
>>
>>28636667
>>28637068
lol someone's fucked
same tourney as Darkraifag
>>
>>28637159

>Anon's gonna feel that voidcock cucking him out of the tourney

Kek. Better get something with vital spirit.
>>
>>28637147
Never downloaded pokephillia before

I think it may be a legendary of some sort we never heard of, it's beaten everything easily

Perhaps I'll take it to win the league becoming the next Tobias
>>
Hi guys, moved to Sinnoh from Hoenn and I'm struggling to settle in. I live down in Pastoria but I'm not the hugest fan of water types. I have heard rumours of Croagunk in the great marsh but I haven't seen any through the binoculars (I can afford roughly one marsh outing a week with my job as a bartender over at the hotel) does anyone know where I could catch some cool grass or ground types near me? I came over from Hoenn with my Shroomish and my mums purugly gave birth to some kittens so I may get a Glameow.
>>
Why is everyone so afraid of my bro Mr.Mime?
>>
>>28637222
It's an abomination that needs to be kept away from kids
>>
>>28637159
>>28637184
Yeah, I know. I was posting about it late last night.

>>28630702
Just picked the TM up, thanks anon.
>>
>>28637222
It's those trips people are scared of. That, and supposedly Mr. Mime will telekinetically rape people with its psychic constructs.
>>
Hey guys it's me the crippled nearly raped by his audino and flygon anon, long story short their both on special medication it might take me some time to respond due to how busy I am right now for those of you who have questions
>>
>>28636498
Why the hell hasn't Giovanni been arrested yet? We know for a fact that he was the leader of Team Rocket, yet he's still a free man and never spent a day in jail, unlike many of his underlings.
To add insult to injury, despite leaving his Gym in disgrace, the Pokemon League chose him to represent the Kanto Gym Leaders at the PWT.
I get that the current Viridian Gyn Leader, Oak's annoying grandkid, was in the Champions tournament and they needed someone to fill in the 8th slot, but Giovanni doesn't deserve any recognition. Couldn't they have gotten that Karate King guy that used to be the Saffron Gym Leader instead?
>>
>>28637270
>nearly raped by his audino and flygon

what the fuck were you even DOING?
>>
>>28637277
Who do you think bankrolls the Indigo league?
>>
>>28637209

>Doesn't like water
>Born in Hoenn
>Moves to Pastoria

You're unlucky as hell, anon.

Pokepedia says Budew is common in route 212, but I think you're shit out of luck for anything else.

You sure there's nothing good in that great marsh? It should at least have some Tangela, but good luck catching the fucking things. Damn annoying.
>>
>>28637270
>nearly raped by audino

Why didn't you let her?
>>
>>28637277

>Giovanni
>Doing anything wrong

Go to bed Karate King, you haven't been relevant since Sabrina pegged you
>>
>>28637303
>her
>implying

I bet you think all Gardevoir are female too, faggot.
>>
trainr kep try bred wih mepls hel
>>
>>28637277
Giovanni is a good person

He stops the real nutjobs like Cyrus and Lysandre from doing anything there and funds a lot of legit businesses

Sure he steals Pokemon sometimes but overall he improves Kanto/Johto
>>
>>28637317
They are if you want them to be and that's all that matters
>>
>>28637366
I bet you're from Sinnoh.
>>
>>28637286
I always assumed it was bankrolled by Silph Co., since they pretty much have a monopoly on items and stuff in Kanto and Johto. They own all the PokeMarts.
The only other way of getting Pokeballs in Kanto and Johto is by collecting Apricorns and finding an old man that still knows how to use those things, but they're way too slow.
>>
Are they going to do ANYTHING at all about the path between Slatelort and Mauville? Not everyone has bikes and I hate having to walk a tiny path full of tall grass every time. At least let us walk through the biking bridge or whatever.
>>
>>28637377
I'm from best region

Alola
>>
>>28637403
>doesn't even have a proper League
>best region

Ok anon.
>>
>>28637393

>Complaining about a 10 minute trek in the tall grass

Maybe you should catch something other than a wingull if the scary elektrikes keep bullying you anon

git gud
>>
>>28637420
We have Lusamine the sexiest women alive and our Exeggutors are fucking dragons
>>
Anyone else enjoying Digimon Go?

Never been out so much and I just got an Omnimon
>>
>>28637447

Nigga nobody gives a shit about exeggutors, you walk around in alola and all of a sudden the rocks to your left blow you the fuck up because Tortunators are fucking pricks, or a bewear breaks your spine

Shithole
>>
>>28637347
Then why is it that in the 3 years that Giovanni was training in a waterfall nothing bad happened until his dumb Rocket fanboys started wrecking shit so that senpai would notice them?
>>
>>28637480
All our Pokemon are unique and go for a shit load on the black market

Even our Rattatas are the top percent, enjoy sharing your normal boring type with every other region
>>
File: 1473744794802.jpg (706KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473744794802.jpg
706KB, 1500x1500px
>tfw Blue stole your gf then dumped her the next week
Has this happened to anyone else
>>
>>28637564

>The only positive thing I have to say about my region is that it fuels the mafia and illegal trading!

Fuck off.
>>
>>28637641
We could sell them directly but your regions have dumb laws stopping it

Maybe because they know Alola Pokemon will fuck them up
>>
>>28636667
>>28637159
It was so satisfying seeing that edgelord getting his ass handed to him by Aaron of the Elite Four. He didn't even make it to Cynthia.
>>
>>28637564
I hate Rattatas, they're fucking everywhere. Unova used to be Rattata-free but then some asshole brought some over and now they're infesting the Castelia sewers.
At least Kalos is free of those vermin.
>>
>>28637670

>illegality is okay because muh pokemon is too awesome for you filthy gaijins
>it's your fault it happens, not my law enforcement's shitty discipline

You have to be 18 to post on this site kid

Don't you have some shitmons to go catch before challenging your first gym?
>>
>>28636845
Thanks! I'll look into it
>>28636916
Really? That sounds frightful! I trust the mother's judgment though in situations like this. You see, these Pokemon aren't mine entirely. I'm more of a Pokemon conservationist in training. The Ninetales that has kits now was once an injured Alolan Vulpix we found closer to the bottom of a mountain. Normally they tend to stay higher up in the mountains to avoid human activity, so we found it a bit strange that she was so far down.....and alone. Their mothers are VERY protective and would never abandon them even for a second. If you ever see one in the wild playing alone, it's never REALLY alone, so you must be VERY cautious.

But this little girl had no mother to speak of.....so we feared the worst had happened to her. Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales fur is the most beautiful, exotic, and luxurious fur within the different regions, so it's not uncommon for them to be hunted......another reason they stay farther up the mountain.
We surmised that she and her mother were being chased by hunters, and in order for her child to live, she gave her life to go and fight them head on.....leaving her only kit near the base of the mountain with an unspoken hope that she would be in good hands before going back for one last stand.

I just happened upon the small little bruised bundle of fluff on one of my rounds as a mountain ranger. I scooped her up and quickly brought her back to my cabin to tend to her wounds. Nothing serious, thanks goodness, but she took a longer while to wake up than I anticipated. When she did finally come to, she seemed quite understandably scared and confused.....crying out for a mother that would never come. When she realized her cries weren't working, she tried to muster up all of her courage and bite my hand, but rather than scold her, I just scooped her up and cradled her back and forth, which brought her to start whimpering softly, but she settled down.
>>
>>28637720
From that point onwards, we built up a strong foundation of trust between the two of us....I, her loving and worrying surrogate mom, and she, my spunky and adventurous Vulpix kit. There wasn't anywhere in Alola we haven't ventured to......joined at the hip since the moment we enrered each other's lives. She was more of a child to me than a Pokemon, so when she decided it was time to evolve and find a mate.....I was quite proud.....but also saddened, because I knew that meant that someday soon, she would have to leave me. I was one of the few people ever presented with the opportunity to witness an Alolan Vulpix birth up close, but only because of our bond.

Which leads us to this moment. My trip to Sinnoh isn't a pleasure cruise.....it's an introduction into the wild for my baby....and the babies of my baby. The program I'm a part of introduces rare and/or endangered Pokemon to newer, more Pokemon populated climates in order for their population to spread and have better chances to thrive and possibly evolve into more adaptive forms. With luck, my little ones will do well in the mountains of Sinnoh, socializing with others of their type and species and help to keep their population alive and well.......but.....is it, the right thing to do?
>>
>>28637672

>People keep saying bug type is shit
>Bug E4 fucking REKS Drakrai and Drapion rapes Latios in five moves

Aaron is GOAT. No wonder Drakraifag ran to Hoenn after getting rekt three years in a row in Sinnoh
>>
>>28637239
>Ever Grande anon from last night
>he has a Sceptile

If you go up against Tobias, do NOT send that mon out against Darkrai. That thing's had a fucking grudge against every Sceptile it's faced ever since Ash Ketchum's knocked it out.

I'd never seen an Ice Beam go up a Pokemon's rectum before until last year's Indigo League tournament.
>>
Does anyone know who the mysterious masked Defenders of Kalos could be? Word has it they played a pivotal role in stopping Team Flare, but since nobody knew who they were they didn't get to be in the parade.
>>
>>28637783
>Ash Ketchum
Literally who?
>>
>>28637752
Three years? I thought he participating in the league for the 2nd time. Everyone was surprised when he won the league because no saw a team of Legendaries before.
>>
File: trainercard-Aethe.png (45KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Aethe.png
45KB, 245x171px
So this morning I went back to that mountain where Gliscor was at. I looked around but couldn't find anything. He destroyed his nest with his own earthquake and I'm wondering if he wandered off to find a new home. I'm no good at this trainer stuff like tracking wild Pokemon anyone have tips on how I can find it again?
>>
>>28637714
Don't worry I've been collecting plenty of Zygarde cores for your league
>>
>>28637670
Or maybe it's because they don't wanna throw off the ecosystem? It's already bad enough here in Sinnoh; we got swarms of fucking invasive species all the fucking time and we don't to be adding any of your mafia rodents or psycho teddies to the mix.

By the way, how are those Yungoos cunts treating ya?
>>
Thinking about applying to the Aether Foundation, they seem like a nice company to work for
>>
>>28637810
>Living in Alola
I'm already fucking jealous
>>
>>28637810
Good salary with benefits and the president is a major hottie

You should join, perhaps you can work on the island taking care of Pokemon personally
>>
>>28637801

>He doesn't know Ketchum

Nigga been one of the top 20 at least once in five different leagues man. Kind of a dumbass but when he's good, he's very good

Go watch his Sinnoh league run, fucker actually took down Darkrai, and Latios. With a good damn PIkachu, no light ball. Shit's crazy

>>28637806

>HE STILL BELIEVES THE ZYGARDE FAIRY TALE

Let me guess, a Celebi told you where to find them from the future too?
>>
>>28637277
>>28637316
Whatever happened to the Karate King anyway? His old gym seems to have been converted into a Dojo where the Kanto and Johto gym leaders hang out. I heard a rumor that he was training in the mountains, but that was a while ago.
>>
>>28637783
What the fuck, anon. That's messed up. Don't really have a choice, though. Sceptile's arguably my strongest Pokemon next to my Scizor.
>>
>>28637783
Speaking of ash
Whatever happen to that fucker after he got his shit wrecked in the kalos league?

I heard rumors that he's moving to alola
Maybe he finally pussy out of trying to win a league
>>
>>28636498
Hey guys native Alolan here just here to say the Aether Foundation donated lots of money to our homeless shelters what nice people they are.
>>
>>28637890

Better find a Mega stone real fast chum

That dragon typing is gonna make ice hurt more but you'll want any advantage you can get
>>
>>28637895
Oh god no we don't need that loser here

>>28637880
*tips fedora*
>>
>>28637752
>>28637783
>>28637802
Media coverage of him has kind of died down since that first Sinnoh League conference. He just runs around half the regions, sweeping through the gyms in record time before sweeping the League too.

Only a few people in tourney have knocked his Darkrai out, and only Ketchum's managed to take Latios out.

Of course, the cape-wearing faggot still hasn't won an Elite Four challenge. So he's not unstoppable, you losers just need to try harder.

The anon in the tourney with him right now better fucking knock that Darkrai out. I'm sick of seeing that thing.
>>
>>28637880
That Ash kid is so weird. Every time he loses a League, he tries out the League in a different region, but he gets rid of ALL of his Pokemon except for that fucking Pikachu. Why doesn't he just train the same Pokemon harder?
>>
>>28637895
I'm more curious about his Greninja. I asked Professor Rowan, who studies evolution, if that was also some sort of temporary evolution, but he said he'd never seen anything like that before. He lost to Charizard, but he was something.
>>
>>28637975
>beats Mega Sceptile
>loses to Mega Charizard
>with the same move

So was that Shota kid just a shit trainer, or is that Alain faggot really good?
>>
>>28637975
I always just assumed that it was a Mega Evolution.
>>
>>28637918
I have a Scizorite, but no Key Stone. Fuck my life.
>>
>>28637956

Someone just needs to FEAR that fucker.

I know everyone hates that shit, but come on. I don't think anyone would mind at this point, poor sportsmanship be damned.
>>
>>28637991
I saw him fight an Groudon on T.V. once and there's rumors that he once beat an Elite4's ace. So yeah, I think Ash was just outmatched.
>>
>>28637880
>Not beliving in zygarde
Did you not see the luminose city incident that happend a while ago the fucker was fighting another zygarde shit was weird man or are you going to tell me that the hypnos did it bullshit
>>
Thinking of taking a trip to Kanto.
What are some good areas to visit? I'm thinking mainly Viridian City. I might also take a hike to Pallet Town, it would be cool to run into one of the former Kanto Champions or Samuel Oak, though that's mostly wishful thinking on my part.
>>
Should've decided which canon will we follow first, the anime one or the game one. This is turning into an even bigger mess than it already is.
>>
>>28636548
Yeah... no.
>>
>>28638013

>no key stone

Well anon you better lube up, because we know Tobias goes in dry.

You better have Superpower and U-Turn on that Scizor. They're fast, I'm sure you can get at least two hits off like that if you're fast. Just gotta think of a way to not get fucked by Dark Void + Dream Eater

Are pokeflutes/blue flutes within pokemon league regulations?
>>
>>28638107
Why not both?
>>
>>28637277
Speaking of the PWT, that made me realize that the Gym Leaders are always holding back. They only ever use 2 or 3 Pokemon, and they're all suspiciously under-leveled, many haven't even evolved.
Seeing them going all-out is a sight to behold, I doubt most of us could stand a chance.
>>
>>28637895
Maybe the dumbass thinks he can get his Pikachu to evolve into one of those Alolan Raichus.
>>
>>28638107

This is part of the fun
>>
>>28638121
I bought a 6-pack of Chesto Berries just in case I go up against him. Pretty sure he'll have figured out that I'm running them on all my Pokemon by the second one, but it'll at least stop him from healing with Dark Void + Dream Eater.

I know I'm not gonna win if I go up against Tobias, I just want to knock his Darkrai the fuck out.
>>
>>28638128
>>28638144

Now we have a guy talking about Zygarde cells in Alola, while at the same time killing Lysandre in Kalos.
I'm just going to start to treat is like the anime trainers just exist in the game canon. Will make things easier.
>>
>>28638121
Use a Pokémon that resists Dark and coverage stuff like Focus Blast, has moves to wreck Darkrai's ass, Sleep Talk, and a Choice Scarf (any serious competitor has at least one)
Heracross is perfect for this, and Scizor could probably do it too unless he taught it Hidden Power and it happened to be Fire
>>
>>28637900
Fuck off Aether shill.
>>
>>28638129
I mean, imagine being some plucky, new kid from Pallet Town going on their first adventure, and then at their first gym challenge the Viridian Gym Leader just goes at you with the full force of their previously-Champion team. That shit kind of shit would scar anybody for life. I'm pretty sure its league regulation that they have to hold back.
>>
>>28638175

>Not gonna win if

GIT GUD. Not with that attitude, you won't.

Go all out. Dude never even used more than two pokemon, if you manage to take down both Latios and Darkrai chances are he won't even know what he's doing with the other four. Go for a sweep.

Don't buy in on the fear, motherfucker, or your pokemon is gonna be eating ice beams for nothing.

Beat that fuck. For all of us.
>>
>>28638142
All he has to do is feed it Alola pancakes.
>>
Hey guys pokemon coordinator here, I accidentally sign up for a beauty contest for doubles and I sign up my drapion and garchomp in there, and those guys aren't going to win if I can't pull some miracle here, any ideas ?
>>
>>28638129
Well, yeah, Gym Leaders' job is to test Trainers, not to beat them. They use different teams depending on how strong you are.

>>28638265
You do realize that his guy has won the league before, right? That means he was stronger than all the trainers participating in the league that year. I'd suggest to be more cautious when fighting him.
>>
What's an "Indian Elephant"? I'm from Kanto, and our version of the Pokedex keeps mentioning it in several entries.
>>
>>28638175
>>28638265

Alright hear me the fuck out

You got a Ninjask, can't make it learn taunt, but if you have a Trick TM this is the day to use it

Slap a Choice Band in your Ninjask and open up with Trick. We've never ever seen that Darkrai even use a physical attack before. All it'll do is lock the fucker in some opening move, probably Ice Beam, which your ninetales can probably tank.

As for Latios, shit if I know. Mirror Coat?
>>
>>28638088
>former Kanto Champions
You won't see neither. Blue runs the Viridian Gym now, so you could see him there but it's a larger city and people are tough to spot in crowds, you know how it is.

No one knows where the fuck Red went to after he abdicated to Lance.
>inb4 durr he in da mountain
I hate this stupid meme, why would a teenager just go and train at the top of a dangerous mountain all by himself? Sounds like some shitty anime fantasy.
>>
>>28638186
can manga special join too?
>>
>>28638319
Just cover them head-to-toe in bows or some shit. That's how people do it over here in Sinnoh.
>>
>>28638346
No, that would make things even more confusing and derail the thread.
>>
>>28638319

Aside sucking off the judges, probably just accept the loss and try to have fun with it.
>>
>>28638342
It's from an old childrens cartoon

I'm guessing you have a used old pokedex, those were originally marketed to kids
>>
Can I breed with my audino? Is it legal in unova?
>>
>>28638378
just the manga exclusive characters with their personalities and team? we can exclude their legendary battles
>>
>>28638410
No, just drop it already.
>>
>>28638405
You can fuck it but you wont get eggs if that's what you want

I've been doing it with my Gardevoir since she was Kirlia and never got any eggs
>>
>>28638219
My Sceptile and Flygon are both packing Focus Blast, and I've got a Ninjask and a Scizor.

>>28638265
I'm going in hard against his Darkrai. I just want to be one of the few that's taken it out.

>>28638344
Shit, that's good advice. Thanks, anon. I don't have any Pokemon that can learn Mirror Coat, though. Might just try to cheese it out with Dusknoir's Curse. Considered that against Darkrai but there's no way Dusknoir would survive a Dark Pulse from it, let alone move fast enough to get it off first.
>>
File: hypno-slayer.jpg (708KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
hypno-slayer.jpg
708KB, 1200x900px
>>28636498
These goddamn hypnos can't keep getting away with this shit. Something needs to be done
>>
>>28638517
I've heard there's this wild Bisharp going around killing them now by the dozens. Must be one hell of a story behind that one.
>>
>>28638517
Poison gas the hypnos
>>
>>28638360
Coordinatorfag here back from the first phase
HOLY SHIT
I cannot believe that worked
the public loved it for some reason...

But I need more ideas for the dancing phase and those two aren't graceful dancers to be honest
also mimiking the other dancers is no go since they decided this time is going to be one dance by trainer instead of all at the same time.
>>
>>28637871
I think that one caretaker with the glasses is cuter. but that's just me.

But to be honest all those rumors about those Ultra Beast things creep me out.
>>
>>28638405
>>28638428
You're both disgusting degenerates
>>
>>28638344
inb4 Darkraifag actually lurks this board
>>
>>28638608
Ultra Beasts aren't real
That's just some dumb creepypasta

Now go apply for Aether, don't wanna miss the opportunity of a lifetime working there
>>
Hi guys I live in Fortree City with my friends. Any tips for a great halloween party?
>>
>>28638655

>Tobias is actually a shitty NEET

That would explain way too much
>>
>>28638595
Either of your Pokemon know Swords Dance? I hear Beauty crowds lap that shit up. You could probably improv up a routine with that.
>>
>>28638709
Except how he got to train a fucking Darkrai of all things. Why aren't people more shocked about this? I thought Darkrai was a myth
>>
>>28638655
I didn't think of this before, but now I'm 100% sure that's the case. It makes too much sense.
>>
>>28638655
>>28638764
welp, you're fucked, Ever Grande anon >>28638484
>>
>>28638755
In Sinnoh we've known they exist, but are just too rare. We even have an entry in the Pokedex about them.
>>
>>28638755
>falling for mewtist propaganda

The legends are real, many great trainers have come in to contact with them but losers don't wanna admit they're losers so they say it's all lies
>>
>>28638725
Actually yes they do, I'm going to show them some baile oricorio sword dancing rutines videos to see if they work

Wish me luck
>>
>>28638687
If you had a Trevenant or two you could hide them in the trees and have them scare the crap out of people.
>>
>>28638755

A few years ago when the fucker first started appearing and sweeping gyms, the shitstorm that ensued was trememdous. Now people kinda got used to the idea, but it's not like we know shit still.

At least Latios has an explanation, there are actual flocks of those. They're super fucking rare, but you can find them.

Now that I think about it, Tobias probably doesn't browse here, he must browse /out/ to know how to even get to that team. You'll be fine anon, fuck him up with choice band ninjask.
>>
>>28638755
After what happened in Hoenn with the droughts and the floods I'm willing to believe that even Arceus exists.
>>
>>28638790
>Sinnoh is this deluded
Don't you have two dragons and a space Ponyta to worship?
>>
>>28638344
>>28638831
...how has no one tried this strat against Tobias yet? it's such a simple solution
>>
>>28638831
>implying /out/ hunts for anything but Kirlia
>>
Is it legal to sell pokemon in unova?
>>
Guys I'm in serious need of help right now, I know this sounds crazy but I think my Porygon has a virus.

>inb4 >>>/g/

Anyway, I just got it upgraded recently (using official silph co. parts, not cheap) but the other day I bought a disc claiming improved performance. I installed it and anyways now my porygon's acting all weird, glitching out and stuff. I'm really worried.
>>
>>28638781
>>28638831
I freaked out for like half a minute about it. But I'll deal with it as it comes, I guess. I still have to win three double battles tomorrow to even make it to top 64.
>>
>>28638893
Yeah. Otherwise people start would be catching Pokemon just to sell them. That's a bit too cruel a thing to do.
>>
>>28638811
I'm sure it'll be fine. As long as you aren't up against an Aegislash or Lilligant or something like that.
>>
>>28638930
Keep it like that

That's actually a pretty powerful form and it doesn't really hurt it
>>
>>28638893
Some places do but I think you need a license iirc, I saw some shady dude selling magikarp the other day though but I haven't seen him since. I wouldn't risk it anon.
>>
>>28638893
The Interpol's starting to crack down on people selling Magikarp in regions where they don't exist naturally, so I wouldn't attempt it right now.
>>
>>28638864

Well, it's not very fun. Most people avoid those cheesy tactics because they take away the challenge a little, but it's as fair as trick room.
>>
How do I get my smoochum to stop kissing me?
>>
>>28638843
Those were tied to two known terrorist groups though, who knows what crazy tech they have that could've caused that.
>>
File: I336.jpg (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
I336.jpg
6KB, 200x150px
I took a picture of this Pokemon recently, it was flying over a rainbow. Anyone have any idea what it is?
>>
>>28638970
>places where magikarp don't exist

Where the fuck is that?

Every region I go there's always a bunch of Magikarp flopping on my Lapras
>>
>>28639002
Yeah thanks to smugglers
>>
>>28638992
There were pictures of Rayquaza clearing it up

>inb4durrfake

They were tested and proven legit
>>
Okay, so my brother gave me a TM of Flamethrower, and after a few hours of training, Charmander finally learned it. Then I begun picking on low leveled Snovers and Snorunts, again, with my brother helping me in case we encountered an high level Pokemon.
Now I think I'm ready to challenge the Gym. With no badges, Candice's team should only consist of a Snover, a Snorunt and a Piloswine.
Anyway, this will be my first Trainer battle so I'm a bit nervous. Hoping it goes well.
>>
>>28638992
Bro, didn't you hear about the fucking meteor? Some dude apparently rode Rayquaza up to space get rid of it.
>>
>>28638893
From my knowlage, no but I heard orre with thier snagging tendecies are more likely to buy pokemon from people but you really need to find the places to do it
Also watch out for the guy with a big afro he's a total bro and might buy your pokemon for a good price
>>
Is it safe to eat chansey eggs? Shes sorta just lays a batch and abandons them. Nothing ever hatches from them. Is that normal?
>>
File: 155px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png (61KB, 155x333px) Image search: [Google]
155px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png
61KB, 155x333px
Anyone fucking sick of this little cunt sweeping through the World Tournament every year?

Has he lost yet?
>>
>>28639056
Didn't he start ranting about aliens after that?

He said the league tried to silence him and shit
>>
>>28639038
>Piloswine

Just watch out for Ground moves and don't get cocky because you've got type advantage. You might be against her no-badge team, but it's still a pretty strong Pokemon. Good luck mate.
>>
>>28639026
>believing their lies
Sure buddy.
>>
>>28639060
I hear Gold beat him in a mountain
>>
>>28639038

Three pokemon for a first timer? Sinnoh goes hard huh

You should probably catch another one anyway, never a good idea to just have a single pokemon

See if you can get a Meditite, I hear they like to train in those extreme conditions. Or bait something out from the snowpoint temple, I know it's forbidden entrance but nothing stops pokemon from coming out of it.
>>
>>28639060
I heard a rumor he got his ass kicked on Mt. Silver awhile ago.

Wish I could've seen it
>>
File: 1.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>28636667
>mfw I knocked out his Darkrai when I fought him

Took me 5 of my mons but I managed
>>
this autistic shit again kek
>>
Technology is amazing, guys.
>>
>>28639121
Fuck off Ash
You'll forever be the eternal cuck
>>
>>28639060
That asshole took my game corner coins I accidentally dropped on the floor. Btw whatever happend to the game corner? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>28639121
Damn anon, I'm impressed. Which League and year was this?

>>28639142
Ketchum did it with four Pokemon, you fucking retard.
>>
How hard is the PWT compared to a regular pokemon league?

And why the fuck did Diantha not participate in the last Unovan one? Her last movies were all shit anyway
>>
>>28639060
I bet that Ash kid just wishes he could a Master like this guy.
>>
>>28639071
>>28639107
Yeah, Candice's Swinub evolved the other day and she hasn't had the time to catch a new one yet so she uses Piloswine. I'll look around for a Meditite.

>>28639060
Yeah, to Nate a couple of time and once against Rosa.

>>28639090
>>28639117

I've heard they fought, but no one knows what the outcome of the battle was.
>>
File: 250px-115Kangaskhan.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-115Kangaskhan.png
68KB, 250x250px
Hey guys.

Guess what I caught today in the safari zone.

Now all I need is a mega stone.
>>
>>28639049
Get real, they also said there was some alien virus Pokemon up there.

Rayquaza is one thing, but I find alien pokemon hard to believe, and don't give me that Clafairy and Elgyem bs.
>>
Which pokemon give better head? Weepinbell or jynx?
>>
>>28639121
I'm the anon in the Ever Grande conference with him. Any tips?
>>
>>28639208
Clefairy are real you fucking retard
>>
>>28639205
Thats pokemon abuse asshole. I thought they had all safaris closed ages ago.
>>
File: 2.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>28639175
Sinnoh League, the year after Ketchum, round of 8.

>mfw Gengar's Focus Blast actually hit
>>
File: b84.jpg (111KB, 650x882px) Image search: [Google]
b84.jpg
111KB, 650x882px
Asking for a friend in Saffron City, but would it be possible to ask out a gym leader?

I'm sure they get plenty of those kind of letter, and the like but, er, it wouldn't hurt to try the direct approach right?
>>
>>28639268

>used a Gengar against Darkrai
>relying on almost miss moves
>No proof

Bullshit.
>>
>>28639180
She did a movie? damn it must have been really bad marketing this time because I didn't heard they were releasing a movie this year, what was it about?
>>
>>28639237
Not what I meant you idiot. I'm saying they aren't from space.
>>
>>28639294
To be fair, Gengar would still be a better choice than that fucking Torkoal that Ash Ketchum used. And he won with less Pokemon.
>>
So I gave up on catching that Gliscor, I have no idea where it disappeared to. I have just arrived at Sandgem and I am about to ask for my starter Pokemon. Im thinking of picking turtwig. After that I don't know what I should do. I'm not sure the league challenge is for me but I've always liked the idea of being a gym leader my self. Im not sure if that's a goal I can really go after though. Anyone know how hard the process of becoming a gym leader is?
>>
>>28639180
The best trainers from all over the world compete in the PWT. Gym leaders, Elite members, Champions, League winners. You better bet your sweet ass its hard, no ones going be babying you like its a Badge battle.
>>
File: PokemonSunMoon6_thumb.png (158KB, 550x378px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSunMoon6_thumb.png
158KB, 550x378px
Hey guys, what's happening here?
>>
>>28639208
But wasn't it Brandon, the guy who beat Steven and caught Rayquaza? I wouldn't be surprised if he actually caught an alien.

>>28639290
Who IS the Gym Leader of Saffron now anyways? Sabrina is in Unova, so I assumed the Gym was empty until they found a new Leader.
>>
>>28639330
You have to go to school for that. I heard gym leader ladys are always horny being alone in their gyms for so long
>>
>>28638996
That my friend is Ho-Oh, one of Johto's Legendary Birds. I live in Ecrutek City, and our Gym Leader, Morty, is OBSESSED with that thing, keeps raving about how he wants to become a trainer worthy enough to bond with it. He also has a friend with an unhealthy obession with Suicune, probably his only friend really.
>>
>>28639290
If you're thinking of Sabrina she would have already read your mind and said something if she was interested
>>
>>28639294
It was my second-to-last mon, anon, I had no choice.

Focus Blast was the only super-effective move I had, what else could I do?

You can just watch videos of the Sinnoh League last year and you'll see.
>>
>>28639338
The fuck is this thing?
>>
>>28639180
Only Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova participate in the PWT. Don't know why Kalos isn't involved, maybe there just isn't enough room in the stadium?
>>
>>28639350
You know league members, they never stay put in one place for long.

Not that I blame them, I wouldn't want to stay cooped up in one region either if I didn't have to
>>
>>28639408
I thought they were gonna update the format this year to include Kalos and Alola?
>>
>>28639387
A so-called Ultra Beast. Just more bullshit someone made up.
>>
>>28639366
I hope you got a fucking haircut after the League, anon. Your 'do looked hideous.
>>
>>28639359
Y-you don't know that. She uses her power responsibly! P-probably
>>
I was strolling around the other day when suddenly a flock of Battle Girls showed up saying that they would "Kick my nerdy ass", completely unaware of the fact that I'm a Psychic. I only revealed to them the Pokeballs that I was levitating behind me after it was too late as my Gothitelle already used her ability to prevent them from escaping. I limited myself to only my Venomoth as I wreaked their teams, one by one.
Feels great being a Psychic, although I wish I had the courage to ask out a cute Hex Maniac.
>>
>>28639290
Misty can be frequently found on dates at the Cerulean Cape. She doesn't know that her fanclub has cameras there that record everything, although they never go further than kissing. So far, we know of at least 3 boyfriends.
>>
>>28639436
Didn't she turn a bunch of people into dolls once? Or is that just a rumor?
>>
>be me
>kalos fag
>having big crush for Jasmine (Olivine Gym Leader)
>can't travel to Johto because poorfags gonna poor
fuck my life
>>
>>28639002
Because they're now fucking everywhere, that's why.
It's like Rattata in Alola, but on a global scale.

You get dumb kids wasting their allowances on those fishes because holy shit Gyarados, and when they're too lazy to actually train them they dump them in the water and fuck over their local ecosystem.

Basically, fuck Magikarp sellers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Look at what I found at the entrance of Cerulean! Hah!
>>
Do you experiment on your pokemon? I sorta get lonley sometimes.
>>
>>28639333
The Elite 4 never get to participate in the PWT. Somebody has to stay behind and protect their region while all the strong trainers are away.
>>
>>28639059
Chansey lay lots of unfertilized eggs like some Avian pokemon do, they're actually quite nutritious. Some trainers even use it as a battle strategy, to heal.

Go for it, I'd imagine they're quite tasty.
>>
>>28639436
dude everyone knows that's what Sabrina does

It's why it's best to get any lewd thoughts out your head before challenging otherwise she brings out her strongest Pokemon
>>
>>28639476
Who the hell is Ash? And has nobody cleaned that sign, why?
>>
>>28639467
Just go to a Luminose Cafe and battle people there for a while. Bring an Amulet Coin too if you got one, it's good luck.
>>
File: 1468277124526.jpg (35KB, 480x840px) Image search: [Google]
1468277124526.jpg
35KB, 480x840px
>>28639290
I heard Candice of Snowpoint Gym never turns down anyone that asks her out (can't remember, but the reason has something to do with willpower and compatibility). Thing is she always dumps the guy after the first date. I'll probably try my luck someday, but I doubt I'll get a different result than the others.
>>
>>28639464
That happened, bitch is crazy and people still fall for her
>>
Coordinatorfag here again
That was some tough shit
We tried the oricorio rutine and it worked... Almost
Let just say having pokemon with very sharp claws can be dangerous for a stage and yourself but they still like it and thoght it was part of the dance

Anyways I finally got to the moves combo phase and as you guys might expect I only got cool and tough moves and no beauty moves in my pokemon and I might be in trouble If I can't think of a good move combo rutine
Any ideas?
>>
>>28639428
Will they finally allow mega Evolutions? Steven Stone definetly wouldn't have lost in the first round of the Champions tournament if he had used Mega Metagross.
>>
Has anyone ever met professor ivy? How come I don't hear about her anymore?
>>
>>28639545
She drowned
>>
>>28639529
Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves, yes.
>>
>>28639002
Orre. Not a single Karp there.
>>
>>28639517
Have lived in Snowpoint for half my life. I can confirm that. And she'll just dump again. I asked her about this once, but she gave no real reason. Just said she was too busy, but rejecting everyone felt like a douche thing to do.
>>
>>28639467
Maybe try going to Sinnoh friendo.

It's cheaper and I hear she visits on occasion
>>
>tfw know what it's like to have your Pokémon stolen
Protip: never be born an Orrefag.

I still miss my Sentret. Even after the crackdown, it was never returned to me.
Ride on wherever you are, Buttsy.
>>
>>28639592
Is it true that Pokeballs can catch trainer Pokemon over there?
>>
>>28639002
Unova. Not a single Magikarp here, although I once saw a salesman trying to sell me one on a bridge.
>>
Does anyone else remember penis inspection after recieving your first starter? Professor juniper was my professor. It kinda hurt though the way the pinched my foreskin back.
>>
>>28639592
>Buttsy
Really?
Just ... why?
>>
>>28638484
My bad I mixed you up
What I meant was he probably taught it Focus Blast to attack Pokémon that can shrug off Dream Eater and Dark Pulse, because fucking everything learns it lol
So something that can shrug off any of his attacks and use Sleep Talk to fuck him up is a good counter - your Scizor can do just that since even Focus Blast doesn't do SO much damage to a Scizor
>>
File: PMD1.png (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
PMD1.png
2KB, 125x124px
Ugh.

My head hurts... Where am I? What happened?
>>
>>28639645
When I took him for walks outside his Pokéball he just ran up to girls and took huge whiffs of their asses. I decided to give him a nickname based on that.

Everyone hated the little fucker but me.
>>
File: NSz1r32s36o1_1470937849_cover.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NSz1r32s36o1_1470937849_cover.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>28639592
Should've kept a tighter grip on em you bitch ass.
>>
>>28637283
>>28637303
Because I'm not a pokephillic, I may of been born in sinnoh but I'm not a faggot
>>
File: Zapdos_XY110.png (1MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Zapdos_XY110.png
1MB, 1566x881px
I've been chasing this fucker for 2 weeks now.

I feel like I need some different kind of balls. Ultra Balls just don't work.
>>
>>28639662
The last place you ever want to be friend
>>
>>28639695
I can imagine why he didn't return. There are Pokephillic girls out there, and you have a Pokemon that has, well, taken an interest in human girls, soooo.....

>>28639728
Quick Balls. Or try Mean Look. They get angry easily. It'll stay and fight instead of running if you use that.
>>
>>28639528
Well, you got Swords Dance so that's a start... Hey, does your Garchomp have Draco Meteor? If so, I'd try using it after Swords Dance to end your routine. Stumped on the Drapion though... It got Night Slash? Try that.
>>
>>28639649
Yeah, some kind anon dropped me a Sleep Talk TM today. Bless that fucker.
>>
>>28639697
Hey man wat up! I didn't know other team skull member browse this place
Wat'cha doing now?
>>
Is meloetta tight?
>>
File: 123214.jpg (62KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
123214.jpg
62KB, 852x938px
>>28639662
Far from home by the looks of it darling
>>
How much are gym leaders payed compared to champions?
>>
>>28639528
Avoid using Tough moves like the plague.
>>
>>28639808
The tightest

Never let her go when you get one

I always hug mine before bed and fug
>>
File: thumb-1920-500889.jpg (167KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-500889.jpg
167KB, 1366x768px
ATTENTION

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT APPROACH CERULEAN CAVE

EVER

EVEN IF YOU GOT ALL 8 BADGES

Some weird Pokemon knocked out all of my 6 Pokemon and sent me to the hospital. My dex managed to take a snapshot when I scanned it.
>>
Guys help! I think I just inpregnated audino. Shes got a lump in her stonach. What do I do?
>>
My dad is Ditto... so is possible pregnant female Pokémon?... is for f-friend
>>
>>28639794
Shit man just chillin' on my phone.
Boss man Guzma told me to guard the docks, don't know why but hey I ain't gonna argue with our bro.
>>
>>28639512
>>28639581
Thanks M8s
>>
>>28639859
>CERULEAN
Fucking Kanto fags
"Oh, don't go in the cave, you'll get knocked out and conveniently wake up in a hospital for no reason"
Bullshit right there, how did you get back from the cave that no one goes in if you were unconscious and no one goes in?
Last time I went in a cave I slipped on ice and my Misdreavus laughed at me.
>>
>>28639859
Is that the escaped science experiment?
>>
>>28639861
It doesn't work like that, anon. They can't get pregnant from humans, vice versa, because humans have their own unique egg group. It probably just had some action with another Pokemon.
>>
>>28637239
NP. I'll be offline the rest of the day at the Move Tutor's invitational down the road. HMU if you want some free learnings on your Walrein. Any Ice moves for the rest of your team will cost, just due to difficulty.
>>
>>28637270
OK I have a short Break but I'm back for now so basically my flygon and audino are both on special medication keeping then from wanting to fug me, that yveltil for that but nurse joy can't seem to figure out why it's only those 2 and none of my other female pokemon because my loppuny, shiny sylveon, luxaray, deerling and fenniken are nothing like that we'll maybe loppuny but she only ever hugs me when I get back from my rounds, luxaray and sylveon are do their own thing and fenniken and deerling have already "chosen" their partners
>>
>>28639928
Release that cheating whore
>>
This is a pretty fun thread. I'm glad my Trainer isn't big into contests or gym battles, though, I've heard of a LOT of Trainers involved starting to think of most or all of their Pokemon as just chunks of strength and weakness.

>>28639859
Looks like a ripoff of that one show with the yelling Machokes that fly.

>>28639925
>Pokemon are incapable of mercy
Rude.
>>
>>28637209
You could try to catch a gastrodon (even though it's half water type)
>>
>>28639786
>>28639837
Ok guys I have no idea what I'm going to do it might cause some colateral damage or destroy the fucking place , I might die or get banned from contests forever but damn it I'm going to try to win this contest even if it kills me
It's almost time
Wish me luck
>>
>>28639926
It's just a myth at this point. There apparently used to be a strong Pokemon there, so strong in fact that only the Champion was allowed in, but now it's just any other cave with high level Pokemon.
>>
>>28639941
Thank*
>>
>>28639947
>Pokemon are incapable of mercy
Never said that. But you're insinuating that it knocked out 6 Pokémon, and then the trainer, then took him to a hospital and checked him in?
>>
>>28639942
I can't beleive it. how could she? I told her I loved her.
>>
>>28639834
Most Gym Leaders have other jobs, so probably not much.
>>
Anyone got some tips for egg rearing? My Feraligatr and Tyrantum left me a little present at the daycare.
>>
>>28639925
I managed to escape anon, I didn't say he knocked me out.
>>
>>28640000
She wanted babies, probably. You can't give her that, so she chose someone else.
>>
>>28640018
I hope for your sake the mother is the Feraligatr otherwise you're going to have a budget problem
>>
Anyone ever had an encounter with a legendary or mythical Pokémon?
>Rich friend gives me a super rod for my birthday (they're rare where I live)
>Go out to do some late night fishing in the ocean with rich friend on his yacht
>Trying to get a Gyarados or Dragonair
>Suddenly this silver fuck bursts out of the ocean
>Fucker nearly capsized the yacht
>Flew off to Arceus knows where before I even knew what happened
Still don't what that Lugia was doing there. At least my friend managed to take a pretty cool picture (pic related).
>>
Can anyone give me tips on competitve breeding?

Some trainers know which Pokemon is stronger than the other the moment they hatch, but I don't have a clue.
>>
>>28640037
Why were you in hospital and not a centre then?
>>
>>28637743
There aren't any fairies up that far north, except for the odd clefable that wanders out of Mt. Coronet. It would be interesting to see how it would change the ecosystem.
>>
>>28640054
...shit. Any good adoption centers in Unova?
>>
>>28639973
Look at this way, either you go on to a career of Contest Spectaculars or your face will be plastered all over Hearthome City News tomorrow morning. Either way you'll be famous.
>>
File: 1640344.jpg (53KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
1640344.jpg
53KB, 400x566px
Here's a story for you /vp/

>Be me
>Work at power plant for about 3 years
>Move to different region
>1 year later, find GF
>Live happily together, move back for vacation
>Decide to go check out the power plant on my own one night
>It's abandoned
>Completely desolate
>After a few minutes of lurking around and acting all nostalgic, this little fucker pops out of nowhere
>Seems sad
>We play for a while, he starts interacting with the machines and lighting the place up
>3 hours pass, I go home
>He followed me home

Thing is, my girlfriend H A T E S Ghost-type Pokemon. What should I do?
>>
>>28640018
Speaking of Tyrantum, why don't we use that reviving technology on the regular dead?

Theoretically we could all be immortal by now. Also if that Master Ball is so powerful, why don't we make more, and if legendary Pokemon are real like recent events suggest, we could rule over creation! ALL REALITY!
I-I'M NOT CRAZY! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S CRAZY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>28640102
I had injuries too. A broken arm to be precise.
>>
>>28639992
1. Remove dumbass from cave
2. Other humans find dumbass without going in the cave
Or just wait for one of their Pokemon to recover enough to carry them back. KO'd isn't dead; we’re just in no shape to fight.

>>28639941
I've heard of dragon Pokemon being very forward at times. Not sure about Audino. Either way, have you tried using punctuation better?

>>28640102
Broke something, perhaps. Conscious isn't unscathed.
>>
Man i saw the Ketchum boy in Kalos, boy he did some holy-shit tier things.
I have a Greninja too now in Alola, Do you think i will manage to get it to mega evolve without stone too? i heard there is a rumor it's unlocked by a Z-Move, but i really don't know!

Also i still search for my mega stone for my Talonflame. hope i will find one someday.
>>
>>28640161
Dude, didn't you study in school? It only works on rock types. Why do you think every fossil pokemon is part rock type?
>>
>>28639060
He only wins when he uses that mysterious purple monstrosity, which seems to be once every three years.
I've never seen so many Pokedexes hard reset at once as when that beast comes out.
>>
>>28640159
Did he pop out of a machine when you found him at the power plant? Maybe try introducing him to a machine or appliance at home.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1336x1840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1336x1840px
Thanks for letting me know of all the strategies you guys pretends to use against me in the league /vp/, see you all tomorrow.
>>
>>28640193
Isn't that the genetic experiment they conducted on Cinnabar island with Mew's cells? I heard about it from Blue.
>>
>tfw getting a little extra cash through fortune telling
Sometimes people who don't like what I tell them end up challenging me to a battle, which ironically also ends up getting me money because weak-minded idiots never bother exploiting the weaknesses of Psychics.
>>
>>28640176
Hmm haven't thought of that but right now I got to get back to work I'll update if anything happens
>>
>>28640176
What Pokemon are you? A Psychic type?
>>
>>28640215
>Implying Alan or even Ketchum won't beat you now

I heard he even got a fucking Charizard and Snorlax too. Nigga just need to go out with his Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Krookodile and his Mega Greninja or whatever it is.
>>
>>28640183
Depends on your bond. I think it mainly has something to do with earthen "energies" in the Kalos region tho. Have you ever entered the league/conference over there?
>>
>>28640260
But they aren't participating in Sinnoh League this year, so...
>>
>>28640161
I hear Team Galactic are looking for people like you. Crazy conspiracy folk.
>>
>studying PokéBall engineering for five years now
>still don't understand the base level 'why'
>this is apparently 'okay'
>it just works
But...why can a slightly modified nut turn a being into pure contiguous energy...
Best answer I got is "Arceus made it so it could happen because shut up I've worked in this field for 12 years"
>>
>you will never have a special bond with your pokemon and do a super-special-snowflake mega evolution with it
Why are scientists still going on about Mega Stones? This Ash fucker doesn't even need one.
>>
Hey, uh, guys? My bro's been talking non-stop about his new GF recently, so I was being all supportive and stuff, right? But the way he was describing her was a bit weird. Like, he kept talking about how she was in control of literally everything. And how she made stupid decisions sometimes, but he still loves her. So I finally asked him about it, and he told me that GF means game freak, not girlfriend. Does anyone know what a game freak is? Is my bro in a cult?
>>
>>28640215
I hope the fag in the Ever Grande tourney with you wastes your ass.
>>
>>28640280
>Depends on your bond
So, just like Mega Evolution then? If it were that simple, we'd be seeing this sort of thing all over the world. Even Ketchum's Pikachu can't Mega Evolve in that way.
>>
>>28639947
Green Orbs Z best show ever.
>>
>tfw you caught the world's friendliest Wailmer

So update on exploring Hoenn, we made really good time to Mossdeep! There's a bunch of cool stuff just sitting around in the sand and there are SO MANY cool places to hang a hammock on this island alone. I'm thinking of checking out the Shoal Cave, but my question is: do I actually need the Gym badge to Dive around here? I don't mind taking the challenge, because the underwater areas around here are supposed to be really neat, but I'm mostly in Hoenn for pleasure so I'd like to avoid it if I can.
>>
>>28640316
>studying pokeball engineering
There's your problem.
>for five years
You poor, poor motherfucker.
>>
File: NoEsCringeEsMeme.png (356KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
NoEsCringeEsMeme.png
356KB, 500x607px
Today find wild Heliolisk in MY BED! What do?
>>
File: Butterfree.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Butterfree.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
After 3 years and 2 months, my Butterfree has passed away.

My very first Pokemon... I'm honestly surprised she lasted this long consideing the normal lifespan of a Butterfree is just 2.5 years.

Still... I'm really sad, devastated even.

I have a Caterpie egg she left over. I don't know if I should hatch it or just give it away, if I'm gonna go through the same thing 3 years from now...
>>
>>28640321
Your friend is a fucking NEET otaku. He's playing video games right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 320x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 320x161px
>>28640260
>Implying that the Ketchun faggot will use any of his old mons

Besides, that Alain guy is to busy fucking his Charizard to even care.
>>
>>28640344
It wants the fug
>>
>>28640344
Kill it before it lays eggs
>>
>>28640321
They're a cult lead by some guy made the Pokemon world as a game and it one day turned real

The leader is apparently our god the game creator
>>
>>28640280
we have a close bond. He is my starter. I started my quest really late in Kalos three years ago, we have been in Hoenn too, managed to get in the top 4 before some fucking faggot with fucking Mega Sableye ruined my run in Hoenn.

There isn't a league in Alola, i'm training there for trying again Sinnoh next year. Hopefully without this Tobias faggot.

but nigger would probably come again to fuck my ass. Think i can beat him with my Talonflame, Aegislash, Manectric, Garchomp, Sylveon and Greninja?
>>
>>28640343
Hey, it's cool work, the dynamics with once they are in a state of contiguous energy is interesting. You can infer information into that energy, which is how they know what's going on outside vaguely, and how we make shit like luxury balls.
>>
>>28640216
Yeah, that's the rumor. Apparently the Pokemon likes to go an long journeys or something by itself so it's only with him once every 3 years.
>>
>>28640383
Okay crazy person, whatever you say
>>
>>28640383
Take this shit to /x/, you loon.
>>
>>28640320
nigga i'm from Alola, people doing this shit all the time. you just need a Z-Stone for your Greninja or the Alola Starters. Shit, the Fire-Dark Tigerlucha is fucking amazing with his bonded form.
>>
what are ya'lls initial reactions to being in the pokemon world? mine would be to make sure my dogs are ok and figure out what kind of mons they'd be.
>>
>>28640419
Please don't send him there. That's where Psybros like me hang out.
>>
>>28640420
Pics or GTFO
>>
>>28640418
I said that's what they think, not what I think
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 199x254px
>>28640065
Holy shit! Arceus, you must be one blessed man! Pretty sure glorious shots like the can go for trillions of pokash! I have only heard stories of how it uses psychic powers to whip up sharp winds of air and sink ships and shit. No one really knows Lugias purpose tho. I heard of that one kid in johto, where they say it originates from, that did some research on it however. Not sure if true, but i think he shockingly discovered it isn't even elementaly tied to water like the legends say.

Fuck, this is hard guys
>>
File: why.jpg (45KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45KB, 345x378px
>>28640422
what the fuck is a dog
>>
File: leak.jpg (56KB, 535x392px) Image search: [Google]
leak.jpg
56KB, 535x392px
>>28640453
there it is
>>
>>28640459
Doesn't it have something to do with the Kanto Bird Legends? Though I'm not really sure what their purpose is either.
>>
>>28640253
Nah, Serperior, lIke pic but not nearly so photogenic. My Trainer's off running errands, and she has an easy password. I don't see any board rules about "posters must be human," so here I am.

>>28640316
Something about innate energues is what I've heard. Feels weird to be in one; you're lucky modern balls have some measure to avoid a human being caught.
Is it true that the difference between qualities is mostly external, or was Krokorok just jealous of Great vs Standard?
>>
>>28640215
Holy shit?! Are you really that one edgy kid from that time? Hahaha, how's that burn heal helping you out?
>>
>>28640489
That's just a Kanto fairy tale

Other regions have their own legendary birds but no Lugia
>>
>>28640505
energies*
Vines are hard.
>>
>>28640400
I heard there was a nice and comfy area inside the ball in an interview with Professor Sakurai. The energy thing was made up shit they told kids on T.V..
>>
>>28640398
I think you can. Is your Talonflame having Gale Wings?
>>
>>28640505
You're pretty smart for a non-Psychic. My Pokemon can't type.
>>
>>28640551
We all know Professor Sakurai is full of shit. How the fuck would a pokemon fit inside a pokeball without the energy bullshit? A shrink-ray?
>>
>>28640316
>he fell for the pokeball engineering meme
>>
>>28636511
the swamp
>>
>>28639121
You're a loser cuck, Ketchum
You don't belong to league tournaments, you belong to school with kids
>>
File: Caterpie.jpg (26KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
Caterpie.jpg
26KB, 320x426px
Anon >>28640346 here

Goddamn Caterpie eggs and their quick hatch rates. The egg hatched quickly when I was going to my sister's house to give it to her.

I cried a bit when he was born. Look at how cute he is, isn't he cute?

I just wish his mother could have seen him.

Should I keep him?
>>
>>28640615
But he is the only famous Professor that has spoken on the matter. And it's also true that no one has denied his claims yet. Plus, you know just as well as I do that there are more than 3 dimensions, so it doesn't sound that far-fetched. To me, it at least makes more sense than the turning Pokemon into energy.
>>
>>28640383
Isn't the leader the guy who makes the sick natural music you can hear in the background IRL?
>>
>>28640603
A previous Trainer of mine taught me (as Servine) to read so he could give me a book and fuck off for the day doing who-knows-what without worrying I'd steal cookies or something dumb like that. We weren't very close.
Anyway, if you can read, you can write. Can't hold a pencil to save my life, of course, but typing's fine.

>>28640696
Bugs a shit. If you do end up raising it, though, make sure you don't expect "its mother V. 2."
>>
>>28640751
>grass type
>calling bugs shit

I wonder why
>>
>>28640346
F.

>>28640696
It is quite cute. Wouldn't recommend keeping him though, unless you really want to.
>>
>>28640474
>shitty deviantart tier fantasy creature
/out/ you go
>>
>>28640679
He used four
You fucking inbred
>>
>>28640733
Their bullshit isn't true

You might be insane if you actually do hear music, go get help
>>
>>28640489
>>28640540
To be honest, i think only the islanders far out on the Orange Islands mention Lugia in their tales about the Kanto birds. Pretty sure this is not the case seen as how Moltres has been observed regularily roosting as far as Knot Island
>>
Anyone else here from Hoenn? Have you guys seen these fucking ring things (pic related)? They keep spitting out legendary pokemon, like, every day. What's the deal? Where did they come from?

I live in Pacifilog town, and I've been exploring the islands around here since I was a kid, but this shit's only started happening recently.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
23KB, 400x240px
>>28640916
Fuck.

Also, legendary pokemon are a bitch, my team keeps getting KO'd.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 150x113px
THIS IS POKEMON NEWS FLASH

TODAY'S HEARTHOME BEAUTY POKEMON CONTEST ENDED UP IN DISASTER
WITNESSES COMFIRMED THAT A LOCAL COORDINATOR TRIED TO ATTEMPT A RISKY COMBO INVOLVING A DRAPION AND A GARCHOMP THE LOCAL RESCUE TEAM HASN'T FOUND THE COORDINATOR UNDER ALL THE RUMBLE
THE CONTESTS JUDGE COMMENTED THAT "it was the most beautiful disaster he has seen in his lifetime "
WE WILL UPDATE AS MORE INFORMATION COMES
>>
>>28640916
>>28640938
It's a native Kalos legendary bringing them all there

Feel bad for you guys having to deal with that fucker after the whole magma/aqua thing
>>
>>28640938
Hey, maybe if you wait long enough you'll see an indian elephant come out of one of those things.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 786x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 786x672px
please, help a nigga out

>be bros with braixen since she was a lil' pup
>basicly like a sister to me
>always chilling out and cuddling together

>starts to get real clingy
>suddenly starts to hump muh dick when i let her sit on my lap when playin some dank souls yesterday
>does nasty shit like stuffing her face under my armpits
>cant keep her ass or hands away from my pants in public
>one day find tons of pokemon-human porn in my browser history. dont know how that little monster managed that

Should i give in? i aint ready for this. i dont even know if this shit is legal. everyone in the hood knows my old granddad had it with his lopunny, but he doesnt get shit for it.
>>
>>28640865
Wtf? Must suck to be you if you can't sense it.
Here: http://youtu.be/izkIiyUbZdc
Thousands of people even make remixes of this shit
>>
>>28640968
I started trying to catch the legendary pokemon, but they're fucking brutal when it comes to breaking out of pokeballs. This shit is getting way too expensive to keep up. At this point it's just a matter of trying to keep these legendaries from fucking shit up. Do you know how hard it is to keep a house floating on a board in the ocean? Shit's even worse with Lugias and Dialgas and whatevers zipping around.
>>
>>28641011
Just do it Anon

You wanna make your Pokemon happy, don't you?
>>
>>28640951
Psydan Rather is my fucking hero.
>>
>>28640951
Hah, caught that shit on TV. Can't believe he actually did it, the absolute madman.
>>
>>28640951
Holcaster News is better, Malva is hot.
>>
>>28640951
Coordinatorfag, our hero.
>>
>>28641011
Don't. My man gave in and got some sick pokeHiV in return. Made his dick heat up to mad degrees over the course of weeks, eventually spewing fire blasts all over the place. He had to cut it off to avoid scorching off the rest of himself. His house and belongings were done for. Don't mess with your mons genitalia man, they don't spread pokerus that's for sure!
>>
>>28641177
Don't listen to this idiot

Show your Braxien the love it wants and she'll start battling with all her heart and be happier
>>
>>28640951
>hearthome contest hall
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>28641206
>t. Braixen
I'm warning you anon>>28641011
You said it yourself. She uses the internet and all. Don't put it above her to use this very site to manipulate you
>>
>>28641011
Whether you go for it or not is up to you. If you do, make sure you know your region's laws - AFAIK it's not illegal here in Unova (Trainer shot me down, though), but I'm not sure about others. If you don't go for it, make sure to tell her firmly; if that doesn't work, go ask a Pokecenter or police station (only if dire) for help.

>>28641043
>>28641206
Braixen pls go

>>28641309
She could be any one of us! She could be me! She could be you! She could even be-
>>
File: 10301439.jpg (21KB, 400x451px) Image search: [Google]
10301439.jpg
21KB, 400x451px
>>28640951
COORDINATORFAG, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>28641309
>>28641354

Why are you on this board if you hate Pokemon so much?

Pokemon have feelings and can fall in love just like humans do

There's nothing wrong with a Pokemon loving it's trainer and the trainer wanting to make them happy
>>
>>28640951
That fucker better still be alive, because with some actual training that team could go places.
>>
>>28641309
That's ridiculous

There's a difference between clicking on links until it finds porn and actually learning to type
>>
File: tumblr_nmnclhSsvc1rsrk2xo6_1280.png (767KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmnclhSsvc1rsrk2xo6_1280.png
767KB, 1280x720px
>>28640382
Thanks for this, my Machop used UltraPunch and get KO

Now have free lizard food :)
>>
>>28641413
>>>28641354
>>(Trainer shot me down, though)
>Why do you hate Pokemon?
Come on, foxy, we don't get a pass to ignore refusals just because we're not human.

>>28641452
It really, really helps to be able to type your species's name into poke621, though.
>>
>>28641511
He just said it was human-pokemon porn, not what type

A Pokemon is smart enough to randomly click stuff until it finds what it wants and stay there but not to have actual conversations online
>>
>>28639973
>>28640951
Anon, you there? Pls respond, you are the hero this board needs.
>>
I wanted to get /fit/ so I got a Machamp on a trade thinking it would help me to work out with someone and I don't have many friends.

It went along nicely until suddenly I've noticed myself getting stiffies when I see my Machamp's muscles flex as he weightlifts. The way his four arms move as he lifts, the way the sweat drips down his abs.

I'm turning gay and a filthy pokephile at the same time. How do I stop this? I don't want to achieve this level of degeneracy. Especially since he gives me these weird looks when he catches me staring, like he wants to say "what the fuck, dude".
>>
>>28641578
>A Pokemon is smart enough to randomly click stuff until it finds what it wants and stay there but not to have actual conversations online
We can have conversations offline. I, at least, can type (can't do triple-key combos though, only 2 vines and tail is imprecise), therefore Pokemon can have conversations online.

>>28641586
He obviously ascended to be a spirit of collateral damage.
Honestly, I'm kind of hoping he accidentally figured out a way to catch himself in a Pokeball, and only has to wait for his Pokemon to let him out or figure out how to escape.
>>
G-guys, I dropped my masterball on route 202. Anyone have a spare?
>>
i have been on forced no fap for 1month since my mismagius never misses to turn up in my bathroom and start to breath into my ear like a snorlax.
what the fuck.
>>
>>28640951
>tfw I was woken up early this morning by my Absol going wild and running all around the house for some reason
>See this in the news

Scary.
>>
>>28640951
This fucking guy right here is going places, I tell ya! He'll be the next Lisia!

...You know, if he survived the collapse.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
21KB, 384x384px
>>28640951
as expected, like I once said

I WON THIS BEAUTY CONTEST FUCKERS
COORDINATORFAG HERE FOR YOU GUYS

pic related my drapion just before it hit the draco meteor
>>
>>28641973
Good job, let's hope they don't hold you accountable for the massive property damage.
new thread when
>>
>>28641973
god bless you anon, you are our hero
>>
File: Clemont_Bunnelby_Double_Team.png (535KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Clemont_Bunnelby_Double_Team.png
535KB, 800x450px
How to get rid of this fuckers?
>>
>>28642517
Oh, those are tasty! If you think you can handle having Pokemon with a slight taste for flesh, get some larger predatory ones and let them hunt as a reward for good behavior or whatever.
>>
>>28642517
>>28642615
Can confirm. Eeevee and its family, Vulpix line, Zorua line, plus Meowth, Purrloin, Glameow lines will all have a field day with Bunnelby. Not Skitty and Delcatty though, strangely enough.

And if the predators don't finish off all the bodies (sometimes it happens, they'll kill more than they can eat because that's just how they are), a good and hungry Honchkrow or Mandibuzz can have the area clean in no time flat.
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.