[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared for Tapu Koko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (86KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 670x402px
Something tells me Tapu Koko is going to die.

Of course, he'll probably be revived at the end by the box legendary or something.

Story-wise, it makes sense to me. Everything is going as it always had in Alola. Somehow, these dangerous and powerful creatures make their way into the Pokemon universe (maybe this was due to Aether Foundation's involvement) and threaten everyone.

Tapu Koko appears to save Hala when one of these ultra beasts arrive. Tapu Koko underestimates it, is utterly destroyed by the ultra beast.

Suddenly everyone realizes the danger that these beasts pose to everyone, and eventually the box legendary helps the protagonist drag these beasts back to their dimension and save Alola.

It's an amazing and fresh storyline. I think the idea of these extra-dimensional creatures invading the Pokemon universe and disrupting everything and forcing everyone to band together to fight them back is really exciting. I'm just scared for poor Tapu Koko.

And who knows, maybe we'll get a chance to catch these ultra beasts. Maybe one of the Aether members creates a way to weaken them or turn them into Pokemon.
>>
>>28533032
Ask leakfag >>28531177
>>
>>28533032
>turn them into Pokemon
That was my theory on how they would be integrated into the battle systems as well. Maybe they fuse with a Pokemon similar to them? Beauty-wimpod and absorption-cutiefly?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 184x146px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 184x146px
>>28533032
New reaction pic
>>
>>28533032

Tapu Koko is a powerful Pokémon.
It won't die.
>>
I wish UB2 wasnt version dependant, I feel like it'll restrict what they can actually do

Mosquito should straight up be the main antagonist, shit's straight out of DBZ/JoJo and it would be crazy to see it absolutely wreck everyone before you eventually manage to stop him

I cant see that happening though since the Cockroach wouldnt be able to do the same in Moon
>>
>>28533182
Yeah, so was Cubone's mother
>>
>>28533231

Cubone dead mother is not legendary Pokémon.
>>
>>28533032
Tapu Koko isn't the only Tapu so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>28533206
She's probably some unstoppable sorceress where Expansion is an unstoppable warrior.
That or:
>Whoa! She's fast...
>>
>>28533270
Fast as lightning and has Super Attract
>>
>>28533149
I'm thinking there will be a Key Item that we use to weaken or "pokefy" the ultra beasts.

Someone, perhaps one of the professors or Aether members, will invent this key item and we use it before the final battle. Then we get a chance of catching it after it's been weakened by the box legendary.
>>
File: ybx-1.png (427KB, 817x491px) Image search: [Google]
ybx-1.png
427KB, 817x491px
>>28533269

Yes. There are multiple guardian deities.
>>
>>28533366
We know RICHARD
>>
File: tapukoko_video.png (106KB, 400x240px)
tapukoko_video.png
106KB, 400x240px
>>28533373

Ok.
>>
>Expansion about to kill Topu Keku
>Other 3 deity's arrive to save him as heroic music plays
>Expansion kills them too
>>
AS much as it would be amazing story wise I doubt Gamefreak has the balls to pull off that death
>>
>>28533032
He will be fine.
>>
If it died then who would hold the UB at bay while you hunt the cover legendary Pokémon? It won't die it'll fend them off barely and then the UB come with reinforcements forcing you to hurry and find the cover legendary and then bring the fight to them.
>>
>>28533472
Perhaps the other deities come to Tapu Koko's aid. I figure they can communicate with each other through some magical or psychic way.

Maybe they sense that Tapu Koko is in danger and they arrive together to fight off the ultra beast. Together, they are strong enough to drive the beast back, but not strong enough to defeat it in battle.

The ultra beast is forced to retreat and Tapu Koko survives, albeit suffering lots of injuries and needing time to recover before it can take up its duty again as guardian.
>>
>>28533074
Not to sound presumptuous or anything, but I'm disinclined to believe what that particular poster has to say.

That poster is saying split evos are real, which both the Chinese leaks and the Chinese riddler contradict. I'm more inclined the leaks that have proven to be the most accurate and consistent. It's not uncommon for people to come on here and claim to have information, only to be proven false.
>>
>>28533472
Bzzz.. nothin' personnel kid.
>>
>>28533939
that's fair. we literally know nothing.
>>
>>28533513
Well if anything, it definitely makes Tapu Koko look so much more badass.

The fact that it's not scared to go up against these huge beasts from another dimension is pretty heroic.

He truly is a hero and guardian of his people. His noble sacrifice (if it happens) will be a touching part of the story.
>>
Topu keku is powerful being. He wont give up fast because he holds power of top kek
>>
>People thinking that the equivalent of a trio member is going to be able to even hold off gains mosquito

That's like saying just Azelf could hold back Dialga. He's going to get his shit pushed in like a total jobber
>>
>>28533032

>No Jojo edit for the new trailer

I'll do it myself but I'm computer illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk
>>
Our guy Mewtwo will protect us from these Ultrabeast r-right?
>>
>>28535316
Tone it down, please.
>>
>>28533206
Why should Absorption be the main antagonist? There are other Ultra Beasts. Possibly might introduce more version exclusive UB encounters for the other guardians. Absorption and Beauty seem built to resist or fend against Tapu Koko's electric powers, so perhaps each guardian will face an UB that has some way of countering it.
>>
>>28533032
I dont think they Are going ti figh, it seems that someone is going to block them
>>
>>28535568
The last seems to be the clip before battle... Ub02 charges on Tapu and near to
it stops and normal pokemon battle starts
>>
>>28533032
>tfw ultra beasts can kill your pokemon for real
>>
>>28533206
Agreed. To be honest, the whole two versions shit kind of makes it harder for them to come up with good and coherent storylines.
It's no coincidence that the third versions were always the strongest story-wise.
>>
>>28533472
>>28533631
Or, which I think is more possible, the MC runs in to either fight Absorption himself (maybe even Hau showing up to double with you) or even fighting alongside Tapu Koko in 2v1
>>
>>28535281
Tapu Koko is a proud guardian, with the will to protect the island it calls home. I have no doubts Absorption will kick the shit out of him, but Tapu Koko will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>28536054
I agree.

I'm wondering when this cutscenes will play out. If it's near the beginning of the story, would this cutscene be the official intro of UB-02? I'm guessing we'll encounter UB-01 first in the story.

But something about UB-01 seems different from UB-02. UB-02 (both forms) look much more malevolent and threatening. I don't get the same vibe from UB-01.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.